Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

*Kirlocca slowly made his way to Jareth, emiting the force as he approached. When Kirlocca stood nearly toe to toe with Jareth, The only Jedi force presence that could be felt on the planet was Kirlocca's.*

"I find your stance silly."

*Kirlocca said with a hint of a smile. The jedi master took some time to feel out how he was going to duel the Sith.*

"However, this battle is already mine. You can't win without killing yourself."

*Kirlocca took off his robe, revealing sevral charges wired into his body. Two were weaved into his battle armor, the rest were scattered on his body.*

"Your move..."

*Kirlocca pulled out his lightsaber and activated the blue balde with a snap-hiss.*

Durandal heard Kirlocca's call.

Yes, Master. I'm on my way.

His feet his the ground with lightning speed as he made his way away from the fighting force users. And before long, he was upon Kirlocca.. And..

Someone else..

A dark side being he had never encountered before. The force was strong with him..

"Master Kirlocca.. Are you.." It was then that he noticed the charges scattered around the Wookiee's frame. "..Alright?"

The man took position next to Kirlocca. And looked the opposing sith dead in the eyes. Durandal had no fear.

And with that the bright violet blade of his saber snapped to life with a long drawn out hiss.

(( I'm off to the doctors to see if I can get myself fixed. You can post my actions for me till I get back. Probably around 4:00ish))

drobotsig.jpg

A small ship come out of hyperspace near Mechis III, but not close enough to get jacked by the shields.

A transmission is sent to Kakuto Ryu.

"This is Lord Ar-Pharazon. For the sake of future progenity, prosperity, financial records, tax sheets, etc, combined with personal reputation, I need you to officially recognize me as a Sith Master. It's tax deductable, after all. I mean, dammit. It's me. Also, I'm going to forward you some cash when this is all over."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

"Most appreciated, my friend. I'll see that the skulls of your enemies are broken and used as plates for slaves before this day is done. I shall visit soon, but I have business to take care of. There's a murder that needs doing.

666"

Ar-Pharazon's ship blasted back into hyperspace, like a bullet being fired from a gun.

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

((Agrees with Durandal wholeheartedly))

Sching observed the pre-battle banter in steadfast fascination. This Wookiee, this Jedi being, seemed to exude a form of power which made Sching sick to his stomach. It felt idealistic, naive, and innocent, reminding him entirely too much of the way he had been the first few years of his life. He had come to reject idealism as the crudest form of ignorance, and yet the Jedi displayed the utmost of confidence in his form of power. This puzzled him slightly, but no doubt his own confidence would be his downfall. Sching backed away from the arena of battle a few more feet, waiting for his master to destroy the two Jedi who now challenged him.

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

Matron Saint of Newcomers

New here? PM me if you want friendly help and questions answered.

Jareth stood close to the wookiee and looked over the bomb he had affixed to himself.

After a moment's contemplation, Jareth disappeared.

He had used the time it took the wookiee to make his rediculous threat to route through his mind and locate his optic nerves.

He then simply removed himself from the jedi's brain.

Seemingly speaking from nowhere, Jareth said in an ominous tone.

"You have no honor wookiee....Your own people would cast you out for what you have just attempted to do. Simple terrorism? That's not like a jedi...perhaps there is a darkness to you yearning to come out. Perhaps in another life I could have lead you down a different path."

Jareth paused for a moment then continued.

"So, I can't kill you eh? Well you'd be suprised what you can live through"

No sooner had the words left his mouth than Jareth burst back into view and his large black boot caught the wookiee directly in the back of the head near where his spinal cord met his brain.

The force of the kick was enough to topple the giant monkey over onto his face and send him skidding across the hard earth.

OOC: Durandal, if you haven't noticed....Revan is trying to fight you....so....yeah.....4 posts each? Or 3?

It took Revan a long frustrating 20 minutes to finally sense the Jedi in teh facility. He had followed the sense, the lightside of the force guiding him to the padawan. His name was Durandal. He had found him watching the conflict between the sith Jareth and the Jedi Master Kirlocca. He slowly walked behind Durandal as he watched his master attempt to take care of the sith.

"Ahh...finally I have found you Jedi..."

Revan slid his cloak off of his body throwing it to the ground as his lightsabger dangled at his belt. His eyes were blood red, and his mask muffled his voice in a way to make it almost intimidating. Underneathe the mask, he smiled at the Jedi padawan as he began to turn around.

"No more games....it ends here...."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

((OOC: I'm off the board for a week, therefore Jareth gets to control my actions here, the fullest extent of which should be taking me back on the ship when he leaves. If something drastic happens, assume I fled for my life and hid behind a rock or something. No sneaky trying to kill me while I'm gone. Toodles.))

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

Matron Saint of Newcomers

New here? PM me if you want friendly help and questions answered.

*Kirlocca luaghed as he climbed to his feet.*

"You talk about Honor as if you have it. And in case you haven't noticed, there are no wookiee people."

*Kirlocca jumped up in the air, bringing his lightsaber down on the metal platform, creating a frenzy of sparks, mkaing it near impossible to see anything. Kirlocca jumped through the air,swinging his blade at Jareth's head, almost immediately went low, triping Jareth into a spin, but just as fast as the wookiee made the trip, he had spun and kicked Jareth in the chest, throwing him back. Kirlocca smiled as he heard a loud crack in Jareth's chest when his foot made impact.*

"Don't talk to me about Honor unless you are willing to fight me with honor yourself."

*Kirlocca then moved into a ready position.*

"Let's stop this simple fighting and start getting serious."

Isolder's X-wing emerged from hyperspace, and landed on the surface of the droid planet. He was not sure if he could even be any use here. His slow ship had left him late to respond to the call at the Helix Station. He hoped the Jedi had already beaten back the threat. If that was the case, they would immediately be able to help him with his problem. Isolder emerged from the Final Flash caelestrum in hand. His eyes narrowed,

I sense a presence I have not felt in over a year. Jareth Vermillios has somehow returned from the dead.

Isolder remembered when the warrior kneeled before Isolder and demanded his own death. Isolder had judged Jareth guilty of murder, and granted the man's request. It was the first time he had slain someone who was unarmed. If Jareth was here, it was not a good sign.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

The arrival of another pair of presences was added to the increasing foray. These two were ones not only on a mission, but bent on making a challenge out of it. If possible, this would be a challenge of combat.

Sith Master Haphaestus guided his Sith ship down to Mechis III, scanning and detecting a series of sentient life forms in the area that he chose. He was followed closely by a ship aboard which rising Sith Lord Exodus was located. Together they landed in distant view of activated lightsabers.

"This is fortunate," Haphaestus said to Exodus over comm. "You may only retrieve the battle droid after you have killed a Jedi Knight."

He exited his ship himself, fully clad in ancient-looking and intimidating phrik battle armor. He pulled his pair of lightsabers off his belt, hoping that he got the chance to unleash them soon.

HOWEsON.png

As so was expected, Haphaestus was truly a wonder. His boundaries remained limitless, the ”˜cyborg' if one was to call it ”“ had developed a structural sense of duty unlike the many mongrels he despised within the brotherhood. He held an aura of nobility similar to his own one would say. The two, both apparently requiring no need for social satisfaction sat in silence, as if they knew each other well enough.

Exodus' had to admit; he enjoyed such company and was grateful of his assistance on this rather peculiar mission. Regardless, questions lingered in his mind about how this exceptional creation, no ”“ This Warrior, had come to his status. Nevertheless, questions like these always proved to better be left unsolved as it left room to exercise one's vast imagination.

The silence would break soon enough anyhow, but until then. Exodus sat in complete solace.

--

The coalition of ships landed into what seemed to already be an offset battle. The sensation of the force swelled onto him all-too familiar presences, Kakuto was one of them.

Exodus' remained calm and content as usual, tightening the braces of his beautifully designed armor onto his chest, it served him well throughout his most recent battle and stood as a symbol of his fortitude. Walking forth from the settling ship, allowing the inspired winds to kindle his darkened robes, Exodus' grinned callously.

”œUnderstood”

P3UXctm.gif

"ok, that hurt a little" Jareth thought to himself as he kipped up from the ground to face his opponent once more.

Glancing down at his chest, he brushed off his armor where the wookiee's foot had tainted it with muck and hair.

"Do you know how hard this is to clean?" He asked mockingly.

Jareth popped his neck left then right and leapt into a swift overhead attack. His saber came down with such force that it was all Kirlocca could do to parry it off course.

The crimson blade scorched hair as it brushed across the wookiee's shoulder and down the side of his arm.

Jareth whipped around into another ferocious attack and the fight was on.

Both fighters traded blows excitedly as their sabers met in various angles causing sizzling and popping noises to ring out through the air.

After a few moments of stalemate, Jareth struck to the foot of the wookiee burning a hole through it before throwing an elbow strike to the distracted Kirlocca's nose. The hit sent the wookiee tumbling backwards and fresh blood poured out onto the fur above his lip and below his chin.

Admist the high rising smoke from the previous assault upon the planet, mixed with the already noxious toxans risen from the swelling source of factories, a single starfighter streaked across the skies, flying in low at an easy angle. The tip of the craft pulled away, the pilot aboard steering it back from the cosmic chaos occuring directly below, attempting to remain low and reasonably quiet. Lowering the ship on a reasonably untouched, flat building that formerly provided a source a backup source of energy to the massive droid production.

Pressing one hand up against the slanted piece of hardened glass that sealed him inside, the hinges of the cockpit uplifted and allowed the pilot inside movement once again. Two long arms were drawn to either side, pulling the rest of his body upward in an impressive leap up out from the seated position, landing flawlessly onto those onyx studded boots worn upon the artifical terrain.

Standing eminently, those long displayed arms sliding into the lower vestures of the crimson coat adorned, he surveyed the area with a naked eye, seeing first hand the damages done to the planet. His fingers clenched within the folds of the pockets, craning his neck lower, the blonde streaks of his hair held back by the faint wind.

..My gut has a bad feeling about this, but my heart urges to stay and explore for any survivors or friendly personelle. I only wonder if this is what he would have done,.. Sabian..

The strafighter would go relatively undetected by aeriel view, covered by the darkness of an overhanging extension to the taller, more round building that shadowed it. Using rather unconvential means of reaching the ground service, the man in red jumped, similiar to his previous stunt, off the side of the superstructure, flipping one full circle before landing three stories down with the Force aiding the graceful fall.

Folding himself back up from bent knee, the lone man stalked the narrow alleyways towards the central mainframe where such foreign energies were forseen. Not entirely sure of friend nor foe, he kept to himself, stalking the area, presenting little trail within the great stream of the Force to be recognized with. Dawning on the infamous yellow tinted spherical spectacles, the glare would have surely shown, appearing like a bright pair of round light gleeming from the backdrop to the scavenging eye..

..To think such magnitude of destruction to be made in such a short period of time. I must continue to search for that which the Force beckons me to find..

Finding exactly what that is will prove to be a difficult.. Real difficult..

It was a dimly lit industrial unit with silhouettes hanging over each corner and edge; black lights filtered through the center, grazing light neon-illuminations over hues of white. Lamps hung just along the walls, casting candlelight shadows in tapered cones down along the smoothened edges of the perimeter. The highest point of illumination was the single length of the factory that stood steadily along one wall, back lights magnifying the appearance of the Death' itself, analyzing in a scout fashion, his surroundings.

Exodus' delicate intricately designed robes quivered beneath him in non-existent wind streams as he scaled the unoccupied factory, once reaching the peak, he nimbly slid through the ventilation system and rose from its outlet, presenting himself atop the very same building, giving him a serene outlook to the world around him.

Destruction, beautiful and necessary.

He consumed the hopelessness around him and took pleasure in its growing control over this world. It would seem that the common trend in the Jedi faction was to desert and abandon one another in the face of death. Whereas the Sith were always pulled to one another's presence.

It was a shame that such outstanding work done to this planet would be undone in futile attempts to stop the Dark Lord, the science of everything around him intrigued him more than expected and he would one day hope to better understand it rather than dismantle it without further notion.

And then it hit him, a parasite crept below his position. He could feel his presence, although slightly as he seemed to avoid any attention as well. Exodus' stood daringly on the very edge of the building, inches from a rather nasty fall, staring down at the scurrying rat. But there was something else, he had heard of this man ”“ But something had become of him. Even if they were the appearance of intriguing spectacles that radiated like seven suns, behind them was something even stronger.

There was pain.

Exodus' shared the same feat, with emerald eyes that would force even the best of them to succumb to the pain that encircled those snake orbs. There, was a sign of true strength. Crouching upon the bitter ledge with arms hung loosely and robes flowing prominently”¦

”œBoo! Looking for me?”

P3UXctm.gif

A foreign wind seemed to catch on from the rather normality felt, ruffling back the loose center and back folds of the crimson uniform worn upon his tall, yet toned slender figure. He shifted the weight onto the back of his heels, sliding across the ground in order to bring himself to a quick stop, knees pointing inwards towards his body. The loose flaps settled back down, hands displayed deep into either side pockets, although both elbows gestured out inversly to the way his knees were locked, folding back outwards instead of in.

The glare upon the golden spectacles traveled from side to side as he turned his head to meet the rather abyssal presence being drawn from the very shadows he stood upon. Straightening his back significantly, shifting adjuctured legs to fold back side to side of one another, his whole body seemed to turn ever so slightly, enough to have part of his body, especially his feet, angled to this newcomer.

”œPerhaps I am,.. Never quite sure about people you run into nowadays.”

Listening to what this unfamiliar person had to say was the least of his worries as he inhaled the addictive destruction in the air. It was beyond his nature to accept such obliteration in any one place, but this seemed to be the working of obligation; a responsibility to end what was necessary, and thus, it was justified.

Seconds later, Exodus' tipped his own level of balance which allowed him to descend forcefully into the grounds below. Basking in the assaulting winds that carried him, he smiled sadistically as if freedom grasped him for this moment. His landing was comparable to those vast felines whom managed to always land on their footing. The impact crackled the brittle flooring before the two new acquaintances, Exodus', savoring the pleasant sound it made.

The two men were approximately similar in terms of height and so they stood level from one another, both assumingly having no intention of breaking out in senseless disruption.

”œThey call me, Exodus”¦ That is the name I've been undyingly blessed with, stranger.”

P3UXctm.gif

A small X-wing class fighter landed on the droid planet of Mechis III. Darex popped the hatch and climbed out, making sure his lightsaber was firmly at his side. He didn't know what he was going to encounter here, but as he reached out with his senses, he could feel the presence of several Sith. There were few Jedi, and that slightly discouraged the Knight, but he shook his head. The ones that had come would defend this planet with every breath.

He began to walk towards the main building, ready for anything.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

While Exodus went off and began to converse with one that had the Force signature of a Jedi Knight, Haphaestus observed what he could himself. He scanned the area repeatedly, getting a feel of the current situation. There appeared to be more Sith than Jedi, but the Sith Master was confident that Exodus could find a fight, even if Haphaestus took one up himself.

The strange being noticed an X-wing land and another Jedi Knight depart from it and begin heading towards the factory. Haphaestus felt the sensation that would translate to an evil, confident smile and approached Darex Trevelian, though that was a name that he did not know.

Approaching on an intercept course at a faster rate of travel than the Jedi Knight was employing himself, Haphaestus' presence soon was made known to the man. "I'm afraid I cannot permit you to aid your fellow Jedi," he said to Darex. "If you wish to strike at a Sith today, then it will be I."

He pulled his lightsabers off his belt, but did not activate them. They had Dark Side signatures of their own, and it was apparent that they had some sort of ancient power fused with their crystals, though their purpose could not be determined until they were employed in combat.

The former General was tall and intimidating, clad in a full suit of armor he had constructed himself from phrik alloy. It wasn't readily apparent what precisely he was, for he was strong in the Force, taller than most humans, spoke flawless Basic, and yet had his features hidden by his archaic helmet.

HOWEsON.png

As the heavily armored Sith approached him, Darex prepared himself for the worst. He had never before encountered this being, and had not heard of his exploits...although that could be good or bad, he reflected.

"I am sorry, but I have no desire to fight a Sith Lord at this moment," he said lightly. "I would much rather go see what I can do to keep you and your friends away from the people of this planet."

His banter was light, and both the Force-users knew Darex was merely stalling. He knew as well as Haphaestus did that Haphaestus would not let him pass without a fight. Darex accepted that knowledge and the fear of failure that came naturally with it, and then let the emotions flow out of him. His mind was clear, and his hand rested lightly on the hilt of his lightsaber.

Darex was no stranger to combat, although he practically hated it. He was a warrior who had bested Sith Lords in combat before, but he would much rather meditate in a room than fight. But when he had no other choice, he would throw himself fully into combat.

"So," he said, "are you going to let me past?"

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

As the Jedi Knight before him spoke, Haphaestus observed his features, searching for the emotion that he knew he would find there. And, sure enough, he did notice a trace of emotion there--fear, for one, in addition to a bit of dread concerning what was about to take place. However, among those emotions were also determination and acceptance of the task before him, things that Haphaestus could commend the Jedi for. At least he wasn't bound to run off like a coward.

"I do not intend to stand aside," he said, igniting his lightsabers with a crackling hiss. Immediately the air grew thick with static, beginning to crackle itself. The blades were a typical Sith red, but small electric discharges leapt off the blades at random intervals, sometimes only proceeding a centimeter or two before ceasing to exist, other times jumping all the way to the opposite blade. "The Jedi will be defeated today as they have been countless times before. I will contribute," he put things simply.

With undefinable grace and incomprehensible precision, he brought the blades full circle once around his head then altered their direction swiftly to converge towards Darex's head. The Jedi drew his own weapon in an instant and blocked the weapons as they met at a focal point. But there was much power in these blades, and the terrible power of Dark Side lightning leapt from the meeting point in a tight, compact bolt, bent like a skeletalized finger as it licked out and hit Darex in the chest, its strength-reducing and energy-draining effects immediately taking place.

Rather than wait and see how the Jedi would react to the discharge, Haphaestus spun and attacked with both weapons in a spiralling motion so that they neared but never met, lightning dancing between them as they struck at the Jedi Knight's position with inhuman control.

The Dark Side welled up in the former champion of Nurgle, granting him improved perception and giving him focus, driving him to not only challenge the Jedi before him, but to hate him for what he was. It was this hate, this passion for chaos and death, that increased his power even more, giving him an unlimited access to anything conceivable in the galaxy and many things that were not.

On a whim he could make nature itself bow to his desires, summon a storm or alter the very earth he stood upon. He could form mountains or level them, fill in valleys or tear up a forest by the roots of hundreds of trees. He could dominate the mind of any being, sentient or not, or call upon the power of any natural disaster. His power was raw and exuded from his form as he found it in excess.

Truly he was a Sith Master, and truly his power was more than he had ever drempt it could become. Truly he had come far from his millenia-long station as sentinel on Vjun, and truly Nurgle had created a great being in him. He was Nurgle's finest experiment, one of the greatest that had been on Maltauros during the Chaos war, and all but indestructable.

And one Jedi Knight currently stood in his way. This Jedi would become a test for him, a trial of his god-granted power. He had fought before, but then he had not been as developed as he was now. He was at final form, a greater lightsaber combatant than any Sith or Jedi Master, for not only had he achieved their connection with the Force, but he possessed programming that developed his natural skill to a point of near-perfection.

Truly this Jedi was unfortunate.

((1, if you want to official duel))

HOWEsON.png

At first glance it would be assumed that there was absolutely nothing from stopping the prophesized disciple of death from simply severing the head off of the shoulders of this naive being. But if one was to examine this further, they would see that the quarrel and conflict within this man was more than unusual. Curiosity as it was, struck Exodus' harder than expected; two personalities coinciding as one in one's body with the possibilities of a bickering disturbance that would surely break the weak.

Was this really the case? His eyes may perhaps be deceitful.

He spoke in tongue, as if wanting to spill his secrets but judging against it without explanation. The toothpick stopped. His expression froze suddenly, if he was correct, this Sabian was a Jedi. Why was he hesitating to erase his existence in this very moment then? Exodus' narrowed his eyelids as if attempting to better understand this mess. His hesitation of course, was masked, as if he knew it would be a certain mistake to obliterate a valuable subject of history without better understanding it.

Now, he stood firm and in perfect posture, conveying his ascendancy. He let the final question sink in, which in steed, brought up the reality of exactly why he was here.

”œObligation”

P3UXctm.gif

A small ship exits hyperspace above the planet and monitors what is going on... after many months of searching for her brother... without success... she is alone and angry... rage filled the young woman, and she reached out to see if there was anyone or anything here she could channel that anger towards...

Teadora.jpg

A slip of a brow moved upon the response, curiouser and curiouser as the enigma that was this man had better revealed itself, revealed its motives furthur. The conversation also served as a valuable tool, used by both aprties to not only find more about the other, but key insights upon the varying spectrums. Alas, his face tensed rather slightly, looking off to the side as he did so..

”œObligation.. Yeah, I know how that works. Obligation to do what is right in face of which is deemed wrong, to pledge one's self to this order. It's how I got here; looking like I do, thinking like I do. Unavoidable, it'd seem, to escape destiny, no matter how hard the bond is to break.”

((I don't see why the backup server would activate if the main one never really dies, so I think this way is pretty sound in method.))

Kakuto's heavy boots echoed as he entered the building that housed the Server's Central core, the hard metallic sound soon disappearing over what was the incredible hum of a massive computer at work. The various defensive installations all fell limp as they activated to stop KR, their mechanisms ripped apart internally at the first sign of life. The massive door that guarded this, the heart of Mechis III, threw itself open before the Dark Lord.

Kakuto's nostrils flared as his neck craned to see all of the massive machine. Supercomputer seemed a modest term for what was controlling the whole of an entire planet. Kakuto walked up slowly to the machine's small terminal, gazing at its array of commands with a hint of distaste. Only a few things would coerce The System into changing its methods, most of which were terribly involved, where as the Dark Lord was rather fond of a more direct approach.

His fist pulled back slowly, the metal plates on his fist dissolving into the symbiote that controlled the armor. When the odd punch landed his fist was embedded in The System's terminal, the silvery liquid pouring from his hand and draining into the machine. The System core was a marvel of electronic ingenuity, but the kind of attack Kakuto posed it with was something it couldn't possibly have been prepared for. Even from outside the casing its takeover was clearly visible, as the gray metal tinted itself black. The computer groaned with the resulting errors that having only partial control of its subsystems caused, right up until the taint consumed the last processor. Suddenly the lights flicked off, the system shut down and the entire planet was without order.

And for a moment, there was silence.

But the Silence broke as The System rebooted, alive through the power of Sith Alchemy. Its dark taint changed the healthy whirr into a fiery roar, the machine now acting as a part of Kakuto Ryu. Like the armor that had formed it, the machine was now linked to Kakuto's will. The System was, in every possible way, his. The droid hordes stopped attacking and the planetary defenses deactivated.

Not only easy, but hilarious and fun.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

How blind they were; little did they know that to fear the Dark Side is to fear the Force. To disregard it, to refute its power, to explicitly deride it, such is the way of the Jedi. What they saw, what they worshipped was not the force. It was an illusion, a false impression so strong, so thick; it had nearly enthralled the entire galaxy before it was cut down. Cut down, to say things forthrightly... Cut down, as those who believed in it were cut down. Funny, those who believed in it believed? More to the extent of cherishing it, nurturing it, loving it, letting it grow; letting their never-ending hypocrisy grow. The Jedi, the ultimate hypocrites to follow the Force, but to cast away the part they choose into the shadows, as if... as if it was not of the Force at all.

They spoke of the Force. Endlessly, they spoke of the Force. And endlessly, they complained and they whined, whined about the fog. The fog of the Dark Side of the Force, the fog that was created not by the Dark Side, but by the Jedi hypocrite's inability to see the Dark Side, their teachings had finally failed them. They had cast it out, denied it, shoved it aside, and in the end, they died, simply because, they could not learn the Dark Side, so they could not see it. It blinded them, as a bag over their head that they refused to remove. And to further the matter, they could not see through it, therefore it had become too powerful. Funny; too noticeable, they mean. They could no longer ignore it, so it must have been over powered.

Their grip on the galaxy had left an imprint of peace on the Republic. But underneath... underneath that was instability. Their reign was at an end. They had influenced the galaxy to see the Force as a light entity; they had influenced the galaxy to shun the Dark Side, to cast out the "evil”

P3UXctm.gif