Mechis III

King Kheldar vos Correlli

Such a loud quarrel of sounds uttered from the voice of the ”˜demon' that had presented itself, although he did not judge this one so carelessly and with such impudence. No; this angered aura that flared was all familiar, but was far from what he believed this man to be. Although, one word stood out in his mind..

Me.. Righteous?..

Honed within the brief moment of silence, both serene eyes began to darken and narrow, fixated in thought upon the word. Was this the act that commited himself to ths spot, to aid the Jedi in such a manner as to instigate the darkness and rid the wretched spot from which it came? Such things as these weren't truly believed or understood to him, still not partial to any particular side other then what his former being would have wished.

Nearly upon instinct, the moment the delicate hiss of the darkened blade presented itself in the hands of the other, so did the long golden array of brillant shimmering color jump from the very handle outstretched, lively beaming in such gold radiance that illuminated the whole side of his body in which it was presented out towards. Remaining unflinched, those still narrowed eyes looked onwards, slipping back that one free hand to slick back part of the spiked blonde locks of fine hair..

”œHow you have misjudged me, my poor fellow.. I am no self-righteous guardian of the Light. Only I am one who has remained the shell for a man who thought of peace and understanding before acts of violence, bloodshed and chaos. He dwells in me, as I him,”

Durandal sensed the sith behind him. And his arms flew off his robe with lightning quickness.

"You're quite good at making yourself noticeable, Sith."

And with that Durandal flew himself backwards, Now facing his opponent. The bright violet blade of his lightsaber gave him a look of an illuminated statue.

"I would very much like to know what you want with me of all people.."

Durandal smiled.

"It seems Sith have a nack for aimlessly wandering around looking for a fight. I hope you realize that is not how Jedi handle things. Attack if you must. But you will not survive."

He kept his cool and took a defensive position.

((Wicked sorry for the delay. This is kind of an intro post to get back into the groove. Next post can be first of the duel.))

drobotsig.jpg

The soon to be Sith Lord smiled at the padawan. His lightsaber ignited, the jedi taking a quick defensive position in the process. It wouldn't be too hard for Revan, for he had faced much more worse things then a pitiful Jedi padawan as the one standing before him. Revan quickly threw down his cloack by lifting his arms, the black cloth graciously falling off as it layed itself upon the ground. He smirked under his mask, his blood red eyes staring into the Padawan's.

He stepped forwards, closer to the Padawan. Stretching his hand out, Revan's hilt smacked into his palm, the crimson blade igniting as it hummed with the Padawans. He slowly took some steps to the left, moving around, preparing himself. He kept his eyes on the padawan the whole time, not losing focus upon his actions.

"This base belongs to the sith now....its bad enough your invading....but your a Jedi as well...and Jedi...are just not welcome..."

He continued to circle the Jedi padawan, waiting for his attack.

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

An expression of surprise exposed itself, eyes widened and head leaning towards the shifty rogue, strangely Exodus' retained most of his strength as the two remained locked in a rather insignificant lightsaber embrace. How was it possible after such an impact riding into one's body at such tremendous speeds? His shocked illustration turned slowly, lips curving into a rather sadistic smile. It would seem that he had come across another who would make the simple mistake of underestimating what he had to bring to the table.

He would pay”¦ Like the rest of them.

Speed; his favored specialization reacted on impulse, striking at an undetectable velocity, knee; swiftly embedding itself into the intended stomach that presented itself without protection. The attack, capable of winding any warrior took advantage of the turned-adversary while Exodus' slammed his teeth into bare neck, tearing whatever possible before retracting with that same speed and backing out to his own grounds.

He stood, examining the results in full preparation for whatever was to come, which definitely was could not possibly be much. You see, what was gathered from this whole situation was that this man holds a soul for a previous life, a life who was held in high regard as the scum Jedi were. That being said; this vessel would have no bodily comprehension of what the last did in terms of the force and all of its aptitude.

Undermining one who had worked to surpass even Sith Masters at his own level would be tacky and in bad taste. Even so, Exodus'”¦ didn't ”œhate”

P3UXctm.gif

The brutal onlays of aggression, shown by the brunt stroke of the knee to his gut, caught him rather off guard. Though, such was the risk of heading onwards into the abyss, armed with but a will and a means. Upon inspection, the manuver may have seen to be a bit too flashy and rightfully exposed himself rather more then he liked, more delving into the defensive realm, but it was entirely necessary to set the course of battle and using the element of surprise. He had no regrets, merely overcoming the small hurdle by pushing back off his attacker with both hands, able to angle his neck so much as to avoid the flail of sheered teeth daring to tear at him.

Hopping back a few feet in a spiral motion, he'd rather cautiously lean back and briefly nursing the recent blow severed, dragging one hand over the back of his hair with a smile far less sadistic then his darker other. His smile was one of bliss, a rather morbid enjoyment of the pain caused, and showed a defiance not usely shown by the more obident and less experienced kind that knew little of such pain before.

Creasing the back of his hand against his lower lip, tenderly wiping a bit of saliva that purged from his agapped mouth, the tip of the iridescent blade stuck furthur out in a very solid warding position, held taught in the other hand. His voice resonated a certain deepness and quality not revealed before either, trails of laughter following..

”œOh, yeah. He thinks you can do better,.. as do I.”

Guilt and remorse; two grave burdens with enough potency to repress the better judgment of the most clever and dignified. One's sense of right and wrong, having the ability to kill was a gift. But having the inconvenient task of tirelessly needing to balance and weigh both antagonistic and protagonist ideals and concerns would drive the weakest at heart to a premature breaking point; it must've still affected Sabian in some nature. Contrary to the believe of some, a man's most loathed rival is the man who is the identical reflection staring back at them each and every time one chooses to look at themselves in the mirror; more comparable to a minor struggle hidden away under another of a far greater level of adversity. Two souls within one shell, two personas conflicting with their own depth of duty; complete unison had been achieved? One could not be lead to believe that, what would take an entire lifetime had been solemnly absolute, they were fooling themselves.

The all too familiar sensation of self-doubt - the bad omen that seems to haunt us all when we least expect it to. For Exodus, it was the catalyst that allowed him an easel to paint his own diverse representation for a reflection of his life; his greatest moments and downright failures. The gate swung both ways in the directions of equally positive and negative life experiences. His endless encounters with disappointment had finally taken its toll on his outlook on the world that he had struggled to make it in. It had taken a toll for the greater, allowing him to perceive things like no other, regardless of whatever stereotyped faction he represented

Emotional uneasiness had become nothing more than a droplet of water that slithered and ran down his skin in a storm of pouring rain. One may win some, and one may lose some, but in the end, one will live to fight on another day.

"No..."

The absurd attack sped towards him in a speed that would be deemed incredible to one and insufficient to Exodus. The mockery method of an attack was side-swept with a violent wave of the force sprung from a rather unmotivated and sluggish extension of an arm, the box finding its metallic proportions flung through the construct of one of the surrounding buildings. His now stoic disposition now hid the power behind his attacks, noticeable as that same wall caved in mere seconds later from the significance of the sinister surge of power.

His timing couldn't have been placed on a higher level of perceived perfection. As a signaled cue, sweltering embers of black and red divided from one another and drifted away into thin vapors and a soothing hiss - a flawless display of unique flame burst from the disrupted circuitry running through the building. He knew full-well that Sabian held his weaponry on a high level of importance but Exodus' well-rounded aptitude would be ready at a moment of this to defend from anything so blandly put.

Casually walking over to the shattered walling, now a bit of a distance from his adversary, Exodus' placed his hand onto a piece of the wall that remained intact. Immediately the computerized wall shed what would seem to be an organic fold of skin over his hand, a light-easily breakable fold of skin. Strangely, the building's central processing unit began to moan such like the core of this planet, but instead, he was not taking control, rather, he was draining the power from its mechanical veins as the building began to shatter and erode with an surplus amount of its portion; sharpened, blunt, and in many shapes and sizes all flinging themselves towards the poorly positioned Sabian. It was one of the many creative methods this Sith could and would come up with, and if one was to think they could easily take advantage of this situation they would be regrettably wrong”¦

"... Not different at all"

P3UXctm.gif

((Sorry it took so long, computer problems.))

*Kirlocca smiled as his own blood fell from his body.*

"I thought I told you to fight me with full power."

*Kirlocca stood fully erect, calling the force to him, slowing time down. Kirlocca jumped into the air, landing on one side of Jareth, the jedi master swung his blade three times, and then jumped to another side of Jareth, doing so with speed, flexibility, and power, that it took Jareth off guard. The jedi master began to flip around his opponent with such grace and speed, that is has never been seen before in a wookiee.*

"If you want to keep up with me, and see more of the power a jedi master has,"

*Kirlocca made a quick spin, pulling out a ryyk blade, swinging it at Jareth's side, pulling blood from his gut.*

"...then you are going to have to unleash you full power too."

((Edited for grammar))

Edited by Guest

The rather tedious task of luring the large shaped box as a diversion became quite compelled and overthrown by the likes the Sith. It was, no doubt that such a display of ferocity and brute strength had been honed by years dwelling inside the darkness, had festered beneath his hands and molded into an arsenal of cosmic proportions. Light had been his one and true ally, taking many forms as well, yet manifested in such small, abstract pieces that were only that much powerful with numbers at their side. This day in age, there were numbers, yet far too angsty and unloyal; as well as the equally incompitable loyals who stuck fool heartedly into a path that ignored such edges of darkness, preeching only what light was on the inside.

Sabian felt there was a touch of taint in everything, some more then others. Yet, inside even the darkest of realms, carried a fragment of light, only dimmed by what the shadows created across its surface, just as the darkness always stretches beneath the realm of even the brightest spectacle. Each relied on one another. A concept hardly or, perhaps, even never to be recognized by either affliation.

Drifting back into consciousness, all while clutching the same hilt of the lightsaber once again, the man in red stood his grounds, focusing on the sharpened fragments that protruded through the air at such a high veloctiy. Well-versed in the art of defense, the deflections and parries made seemed rather swift, yet took quite amount of energy to produce from the vast numbers. The display of the flashing gold hue, moving at such an easy current up and down, battled the tougher fragments while some of the smaller ones remained lodged against the folds of his uniform and sunk deep into his skin.

Holding down that urge to grimance, he furrowed his brow furthur, giving himself into this mixed feeling that grew in abudance towards the gentle natures of the Force, yet held a considerable taint that dwelled inside. The soles of his boots seemed to become uplifted as the man levitated gradually upwards with a quick burst of energy surging from his body, allowing him to remain suspended above the ground, drifting easier side to side, to save both time and energy avoiding the rest of the hurdled volleys.

A tad surprised by the astonding display of relative levitated motion, more so by the control he now had to keep himself suspended and controll in midair. It took a tad of adjusting, but similar simulations were felt during the standard flight protcols and simulations back on Mon Calamari when he first learned to fly an advanced starfighter. The pit in ones stomache rising, a sense of unfamilarity and discomfort were all natural; just not to him. Taking those experiences before and wielding them through the Force, just as all his previous knowledge had transferred and melded into one solitary being, he let himself steadily draw back the weapon at a sharp angle from his side, preparing for another strike..

Within the winding motion of his arms, he stared down at his opposite, reaching his opposite banded hand forth in a very forthright and compassionate manner,

”œIf we are not so different, then why this will to fight? Why is there any conflict between those so similar?.. Or is it that trait that will keep us comparing strengths in rivalry, only to see who comes on top over the other?”

Durandal stood up at full height and made himself at one with the clashing energies of the force. His robotic left arm outstretched in a fist with two fingers pointing outwards. His right arm was raised above his head. His lightsaber parallel with the mechanical limb.

"As you wish, Sith."

And with that said Durandal forced himself into a crouch, The ground around him was crushed beneath his feet and a wave of invisable energy was spread out in all directions, Forcing the sith into a backward tumble that sent him skidding on his back across the hard ground. With his feet firmly grounded, He forced himself into a force-driven jump that carried him a good twenty feet into the air.

He called out to the force to guide his blade. And with a whip of his arm, Spun backwards into a downward stab. Hacking a nice hole into the Sith lord's right thigh when he met the ground. The bright violet blade pinned though the bone and was melting dirt below that.

"You can give up now.. And I will spare you." He said in a most serious tone.

Mercy was the way of the Jedi.

"Disarm.."

The Jedi were always tought to be sympathetic.. Even to those they are sworn enemies of. If an enemy is in a situation to give up, It is always preferable to take them disarmed than to maliciously slaughter an unarmed opponent.

Not acceptable.

But this opponent was not unarmed. The bright red blade of Revan's lightsaber glowed brightly in his hand. He could easily take a swing at Durandal. But if he did, Durandal would block. And could easily take the Sith's leg with him.

"Your move, Sith.. And I suggest you take my advice."

drobotsig.jpg

(OOC: My entire right leg is mechanical. Therefore, there is no bone. As well as my left shoulder, and my right arm. My left leg is the one that is flesh and bones.)

The Sith Lord smiled at the efforts of the pathetic Jedi. Revan's skin could be seen melting off of his limb. Metal plating from inside sizzled and cracked, the wires and extensions sparking from the intense heat of the saber. Revan's saber lay ignited in his palm, his smile reaching to Duranda's view.

"You see...I have tricks of my own Jedi...."

Using the force, he quickly pushed Durandal's body back, the saber sliding out of the mechanic limb. He stood up, harmed, but painless. He twisted and turned his lightsaber, the crimson blade creating an imaginary circle in the air. He walked towards Durandal, his mechanical leg making a strange sound as sparks erupted from the inside. Using only his saber, he quickly dished out a few attacks, simpel however effective. They made Durandal work, his saber reaching up then quickly downwards towards his legs.

His array of attacks was pushing Durandal back, slowly but gradually. As he forced Durandal to become more focused on the saber, Revan took advantage of that moment. Using the force, there was a rock lying on the ground close to them. Picking it up with the force, he used it to connect with the Jedi's legs, his right leg sweeping from under him. Immediatly taking action, he shoved his right, mechanical leg into the gut of Durandal's body, air gasping from his mouth as this happened.

"Now..you know the true power of the sith...and I haven't even used the force yet..."

(Sorry for the crappy post, in a hurry!)

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

He would not have it, he would not be treated on the same level of some misguided rogue, and he would not be brought to such a level. In every battle and every encounter, he was treated as he was equal or the inferior, never representing the greater strength. That would end now, he would not be restrained by false boundaries, and his superiority would not be brought down to match that of his adversary. From now on, he stood to crush those who stood between him and his ascendancy, those who always found a way to falter his progress; they would bathe within their own ocean of nauseating blood while the remains of a decimated skull tremble within the hands of Exodus, The Emergent Sith.

Angers leads to hate, hatred leads to power.

The tide rapidly shifted and with a dominance unforeseen, there was no way a political Jedi of his stature nor a simple gun-slinging vessel could a deity of evil, an entity devoted to psychical and mental prowess with such a discipline that would rival the Jedi's of great, he must've not acknowledged who he stood before. Exodus' wielded aptitude far beyond Lord class, he was, A Master of the Sith with or without the being granted the ”˜title'.

Power leads to victory.

Projectiles were nothing but a game of toss, his all-embracing use of structure manipulation proved futile however. He disagreed with the level of control the Jedi scum still held, but it was a thing of no concern, the Jedi pushed Exodus' into combat regions that were fulfilled to fruition in early Lord stages. If he would accept no error, Exodus' would obliterate him without mercy.

Let your anger flow through you.

Exodus' hard-pressed his attacks simply consuming the rogue in a superfluous amount of velocity, momentum and sheer adrenaline, pushing the rogue back with considerable ease towards the bulk of the wreckage. It was as if the blackened aura had returned, and smothered him in a void of darkness, lashing in the order of his body, whipping at the adversaries defending lightsaber with powerful licks of taint.

Your hate will make you strong.

The hollowing winds of the ferocious battle lay whispers of the past into his seething psyche, fuelling him beyond imagination, the grounds riveting beneath his relentless ground-splitting force. The flip-switch easily accessed upon his sinister lightsaber flickered, igniting another surge of pitch-black energy. Unfortunately for the conceited counterfeit Jedi, the movement was dreadfully unanticipated while his wrist swept a golden interchange and slid beneath his enemy's lightsaber, completely decimating the illustrious tool of the Jedi, scarcely missing the fool's entire hand.

True power is only achieved through, testing the limits of one's anger, passing through unscathed.

The shattering upshot within the Jedi's hand stole attention, in all probability splitting fresh wounds into his dominant hand to some extent. A clenched CrushGaunt, capable of splitting the most durable of objects into nothingness followed through returning a ”˜shot' directly into the vulnerable predicament that the rogue's chest was in with unspeakable speeds. This, unfortunately, was his first effective hit, which to say the least was disappointing and was regarded as a disgrace to the Sith Lord. However, the assault would prove exceptionally priceless as it would prove to shatter his ribcage near entirely, if not absolutely. His condition would prove without motion, making the decision easier on Exodus'”¦ credible comrade or eternal foe?

Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.

If the Jedi was to look towards the relentless embodiment of iniquity, he would see the noxious flames burning in his beautifully daring emerald eyes, hands raised while smoke clustered the vicinity in the wake of Exodus, gathered with a rather mysterious racket hidden within the seethe”¦ No sooner afterward did the same team of pillars exploded from the debris, and pitched itself passed him with utter volatility, plunging itself into the cramped collapse of his opponent slightly vertical ”“ pinning those atypical ruby robes, without a doubt smashing that bothersome that he left easily accessible for all to see.

The dark side of the Force offers unimaginable power.

He paused for a moment, reactions feeling a bit sightless like as if he had almost lost control on his brutish onslaught given by opportune chance. He almost felt remorse at this moment, he felt this one's potential, wanted to reach out and show him the advantages of openly accessing the dark side, this example would suffice hopefully. Aside from all the other Sith, Exodus found himself more refined but knew his beastly-side to be released whenever something was on the line. What was on the line now? Maybe the man didn't understand. His ascension to be honored as a Master at long last, this was all he needed and he would slaughter whatever stood in his way from getting it.

The dark side is stronger than the light.

Regardless, deep down Exodus hoped the rogue to simply lay there as movement would not be a proficient thing with him at this moment, but if he prevailed and attempted any such thing, he would crush him everlastingly.

”œStay down, brother

P3UXctm.gif

Durandal shook off the attack as he picked himself up off the hard ground. The blow had caused a mild fracture.. But nothing more.

"Interesting.." Durandal said with a smile. "Causing me to focus on your blade only caused me to lose concentration on a second attack.. A sound plan.. But one that won't be repeated."

Durandal's violet blade now spun in a weave of lacerating light. His feet slowly moved forward.

"Come now, Sith." Durandal said behind the purple screen.

Letting the force fill himself, He shot forward and began a series of directional attacks that were focused on the Sith's abdomen. A good hit there would end it. This sith wasn't as strong as me made out to be.. But he was a Sith.. And that was saying something. The sith ate rocks and sh** gunpowder. Not the type to charge headlong into battle with.. But Durandal.. Durandal is Jedi. And the two are evenly matched when it comes to brute strength and lightsaber technique..

A pickle if there ever was one..

And this sith was putting up a fight.. Not a single blow could get close to his chest.. But he left his other areas closed. He was too confident in his skills.

Over confidence.. Would be this Sith's undoing.

A weakness..

With a halfstep backwards Durandal raised his left arm. And with the other positioned his saber at a verticle angle behind the Sith's left shoulder.

And with his left arm, Gathered energy to the point where his arm shook. The sound of metal joints and gears rattled in the air for one silent moment as the energy buildup was released into the Sith's face. The cartilage snapped in his nose and he was sent hurdling backwards. The lightsaber passing right through his robotic shoulder, Amputating the arm on the spot.. Sparks shot out of the open wound. And red hot metal soon turned a dull black.

And before the Sith took time to recover, Durandal launched himself backwards a good 30 feet, And took a defensive position. Taking the amputed arm with him. The arm rose into the air, And was then flattened before it could hit the ground.

"No more games.."

drobotsig.jpg

It was like his left arm had been thrown into a searing pit of magma and molten rock. Although he did not feel it on the spot, the bits and pieces that flew from his mechincal arm stung his flesh. He flew back from the attack, almost falling to his back if it weren't for his trained balance. His left arm sparked in the air, sending hot sparks onto the ground. It was stub now, nothing but wires and mechanical tinks. His eyes went completely blood shot, and his emotions became as hot as the Jedi's blade.

He stumbled for a few minutes, trying to adapt to the fact that his arm was just lobbed off. He slowly looked up to the smirking Jedi, the Sith's face the complete opposite. His lips trembled in anger, and his fist clenched the hilt of his deactivated lightsaber. How could this be? A mere padawan defeating Revan? No, this cannot be allowed. Revan had gone through too much and went too far to be thrown down by such a weak Jedi.

He slowly began to walk towards Durandal, his hilt still deactivated. In a spilt second, Revan darted forwards quickly using the force to power his legs. Using force speed, he threw Durandal off balance, the Jedi's body flying backwards. Igniting his saber, he collided it with Durandal's pushing it upwards away from his body, leaving his torso open for an attack. Swinging around, he used his hilt to smash it against the left side of Durandal, immediatly crushing most of his ribs on impact. Using the force, he then pushed Duranda's distraught body onto the ground using force push.

"You see Jedi...you are mistaken....I have done it once more...You are no match for me...no matter how much you try...your still just too...weak.."

He walked up to the Jedi Padawan whose hands were on his ribs as he lay on the ground. Revan then slid the tip of his saber to his neck, his eyes glowing with vengence as the blade floated near Duranda's throat.

"Now...sit back....for the show is about to end..."

Revan1.jpg

Jareth's arm clutched his side as blood poured from the fresh cut the wookiee's blade had made. The blood was a foul color and Jareth was startled at how much it resembled that of a kaminoan.

Realizing the cause of this, the sith master made a connection through the force which sent his imagination running wild. New DNA, fused with his darkside energy, allowed him to feel every molecule in his body. The power of the genetically altered Kaminoan, mixed with the powers of the force, allowed Jareth to alter his own body at the cellular level.

Listening to the jedi's words, Jareth began to let out a low laugh which slowly became a wild cackle.

The Sith's eyes glazed over and he raised his hands high to the clouds. The metal surface under his feet began to churn and buckle. His clothes began ripping at the seams as his physical form grew exponentially. Jareth rose to a new height over twice the size of his opponent, and his skin began to distort and twist. After a few moments transformation, Jareth's new body was hard and his skin was that of polished metal.

The sith reached down and grabbed the wookiee by the head, threatening to crush his skull into powder before lifting him high into the air. The Jedi's saber slashed and cut at Jareth's body to no avail. Blows glanced off the new metallic casing the sith had conjured. As Jareth continued laughing maniacally, he slammed the wookiee repeatedly into the ground.

The mechis 3 surface dented at the force of the jedi's body slamming into it over and over.

"IS THIS THE POWER YOU WISH ME TO UNLEASH?" Jareth cried out as he grabbed the wookiee by the arms and pulled him from each end as if trying to snap him in half.

*Kirlocca slowly put his lightsaber hilt back on his belt.*

Size does not matter, nor does the blade.

*Kirlocca slowly stood up, sizing up Jarteh, who was now huge.*

"No matter how strong you become on the outside, you are still weak on the inside,"

*The jedi master jumped and landed on Jareths back, placing his hand on Jareth's lower back, using the force to destroy every single cell in the Sith's body.*

"No matter how strong you become on the outside, you are still weak on the inside,"

*The jedi master jumped and landed on Jareths back, placing his hand on Jareth's lower back, using the force to destroy every single cell in the Sith's body.*

You completely ignored everything Jareth did to you. Whats the point of RPing if the actions of Jareth mean noting to you in the duel? Null repost with damage felt.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Out fro mthe rising black tide, the crystalline fueled weapon resting against either palm had become shattered, driven out and crumbled underneath his waning grasp. It was upon sheer instinct within the Force to let go, for the space held few and far between his fingers closed considerably with the hate filled attack, searing metalloid and constructive parts to fall delicately to the ground below. It was within this moment the sea of debry had fallen apart from all sides, much like his similar strategies, yet taken to a higher level.

The predicament was all too familar. For so long, had he had been casted underneath the weight of something far greater then himself, only able enough to rise through the crevaces made either by what little effort remained or that which naturally unfolded from the harsh situation. This was not so gracious, having to give up most his strength within the struggle to seize the large loads from pinning his body down, able to pull himself slowly out from the dust and ash very staggerdly, only able to stand upon a bent knee, one hand favoring his opposite shoulder.

”œSo,.. you were able to unleash it after all,”

His eyes widened and his breath flew from his lungs. The blood was flowing inside him.. But was not contained by vein or artery.. he was bleeding on the inside. And pretty badly at that.

"You're a tough one.. I'll give you that.." Durandal said with a heavy breath and a smile. But the smile was hollow.

The sith's lightsaber sat inches below Durandal's chin. It would take no effort to just impale the man. But theatrics..

Theatrics are half of being Sith.

No doubt the man would begin talking about how this is Durandal's downfall. And his ascention to Sith status. And how Durandal was weak and pitifull.

But Durandal had no time to sit and listen.. The ribs in his chest were shattered and there was a blade of pure energy at his throat. But sure enough.. The sith made his mistake.

Sit back.. The show's about to end..

That's all the time Durandal needed. He dug his heels into the ground and gripped his saber with his free arm.

"Sith.. I never caught your name."

As soon as the words "Revan" left the man's deformed lips, Durandal rammed the saber into the Sith's gut. And Clenched his body together as hard as he could.

"... Farewell, Revan. I'm afraid you won't be finishing this." Durandal said with a sly smirk.

And the second his muscles relaxed, A force push used the last of Durandal's energy. And sent both him and the sith flying in opposite directions as far as the eye could see.

And as soon as he came to a skidding halt on his torn back, He picked up his feet and fled into the distance. He had to escape and seek medical attention if he were to survive. He would much rather mortally would a sith and survive than to die on his knees.

Once near the control room, The jedi could sense the shuttle he piloted here from Illum. Barely able to function. He fell inside the cockpit and set the coordinates to the place the shuttle originated. Helix Station.

And with that, The jedi rocketed into space.

drobotsig.jpg

..If that is not enough, then place due to the pain after each slowly.

And if that does not cut it, then Jareth and/or BC, PM me for the other two options.

It was as if it were snowing, a cascade of white flakes that slowly covered his dark attire, but in essence, it was the aftermath of raw and utter destruction. He had now fallen against the side of one of the linear positioned pillars, his unreleased spirit, and its raw energy shining in the still clenched fist. The filthy debris danced and twirled slowly down to the bloody surface. The world itself still roared with a disheartening malice as Exodus stood with a newfound glory; a new discovery. He relaxed, unscathed in the winds as it tore at his open soul, filling him with a new understanding of life itself.

”œTch.”

P3UXctm.gif

As the Dark lightning lashed out at the Jedi Knight, he immersed himself in the Force. Taking the full brunt of the electricity, Darex fell back, his clothing scalding, and pain racing through every nerve. Gritting his teeth, he stood slowly, blue saber blazing.

"Much too confident," he managed to say, then shunted away his pain and attacked. His blade locked with the Sith Master's, and both beings pressed against each other. Darex angled his blade in such a way to channel off the crackling lightning being discharged toward the ground.

He knew the moment before Haphaestus was going to break the lock, because as immersed in the Force as he was becoming, part of him was Haphaestus. Part of him was the thought process running through the Sith's mind, and the more the Sith drew on the Force, the more Darex would become part of him. That was the true power of the Light Side, and one that a Jedi warrior would always have at his side.

As he reached into the other's mind, he realized there was something odd about this one...Beneath his armor, his thought processess were very...mechanical. He was a droid, Darex realized, and a very powerful one. But somehow, this droid could use the Force. He had never before heard of such a monstrosity.

Darex spun and leaped over Haphaestus' head, landing a surprise blow to the other's shoulder. But the lightsaber merely bounced off the armor. Lightsaber-resistant, eh? Darex thought. Well, this guy certainly is prepared for anything...

Reaching out his leg, he snuck a quick kick in, throwing the Sith Lord off balance. Taking that opportunity, Darex swung with a powerful sky-to-ground sweep, aimed at Haphaestus' neck...

((1))

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Tea'dora took her ship in and landed on the planet... there was an installation not far off from her landing site... she had seen it as she brought her ship down... something there intrigued her...

She headed off in the direction of the installion on the long walk... her rage grew stronger as she went, and there was nothing there for her to take it out on... where is all the life on this rock?

Coming out of the clearing, she looked at the structure... it was just that... and empty structure... but there was someone there... someone she could feel...

Teadora.jpg

OOC: Darex, you of all people should know that you can't tell Haphaestus is a droid, even through the Force. The reasons are complicated, but I'll explain them to you if you wish.

IC:

Haphaestus allowed himself to be impressed by the Jedi's ability to adapt to the circumstances with ease and continue to fight with his potential. This would be a challenge if the Jedi made it one, and this man seemed determined to do just that. It was Haphaestus' job to adapt even to the Jedi's own adaptations and invent new ways to get around them.

He that had been Nurgle's champion barely noticed the hit to his shoulder, though he was somewhat annoyed that it had happened in the first place--his armor was his last line of defense, not his first, and without it he would have been injured by the blow. He would train long and hard to increase his two-weapon defense after this battle had come and gone.

His opponent lashed out with a foot, striking Haphaestus' leg. But the kick didn't have the effect that the Jedi wanted--actually, quite the opposite. Haphaestus felt no pain from it and lost no footing, though the Jedi sacrificed some footing just to raise a foot into the ground. Whether he had been hurt by his own attempt or not, he continued with an attack while regaining his footing.

Haphaestus didn't bother to parry this powerful downwards sweep, instead pulling back his right shoulder and shifting his balance in a flexible dodge. The Jedi's weapon passed near his chest, humming angrily despite its wielder's apparent calm, but missed in its entirity. Haphaestus twisted the weapon in his left hand easily around to deal a glancing blow to Darex's shoulder. The blow carried much more than the sting of energy, however, but more Dark Side lightning, this time entering the Jedi Knight's body unchecked.

Offering a kick of his own, Haphaestus sent his opponent stumbling, his metal leg capable of breaking Darex's like a twig had the Jedi not allowed himself to stumble. The Sith Master again called on the Dark Side and again channeled the power of lightning towards his challenger, finding its power as easy to access as an average human being would find lifting a finger.

The difference was how empowering it felt to channel this power. It was the sum of Sith knowledge, passed down from generation of Master and apprentice for tens of thousands of years. This was the apex of Sith might, the most powerful of the elements they had managed to gain control of. Some were masters of pyromancy, others the element of death itself, necromancy. Some could harvest the effects of plague and disease, others found joy in the destruction of natural disasters.

Haphaestus had been given ultimate power and knew how to use it. Force lightning was but one form of it.

There were metal crates scattered on the ground nearby, perhaps rubble or storage for the massive factory that made this planet significant. He touched them with the Force, created immense friction inside of them until they glew bright red from the heat, and hurled them at his Jedi opponent in an attempt to scald the man and disable him.

His dark cloak fluttered in a rising wind and his lightsabers continued to crackle. He was the symbol of evil that would haunt dreams and be spawned by nightmares. He had achieved the status of something truly intimidating, something much more than human and much more real than a wraith.

((2))

HOWEsON.png

Isolder stood, contemplating his next move. He sensed several dark and evil minds had arrived on this planet. Isolder knew they would need help. The Jedi at the Helix Station had already been notified, though. He was disappointed more had not arrived, but he couldn't force them.

If I spent a little more time worrying about the Order, I might know where to find more.

Isolder knew the location of only one other Jedi. But one was better than none, so he ordered his ship to send a communication. Isolder, meanwhile, moved closer to the action. The Blademaster was suddenly struck with a strange fear that he could not understand.

The taint that nearly killed me infects one of the Sith here.

It was not Trowa or Jareth, he sensed, he was sure of that. But it was someone just as evil, if not more. Isolder was actually afraid of what was to come. If he had not possessed the power of the Moon Knight, he was sure he would have been paralyzed with it. As it stood now, it was nearly overwhelming him.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Revan watched as the pathetic Jedi Padawan fled from his grasp. He feebly chased after him, however the padawan was long gone before Revan could get close tot his ship. He deactivated his saber, and clipped it to his belt, scowling at his failure to kill the padawan. He got up, his arm still sparking from the after effects of Duranda's saber slicing through it.

I'll get him...one way or another....I'll get him..

He would have to go to Cardia, to reconnect his arm. Therefore, he contacted KR through the force as he was walking towards his hip.

"Master....He....has escaped....I have suffered a few injuries, however nothing major. I must go and heal, for I feel that he will come back eventuallyy, since his master is currently here as well. I will use him to draw Durandal back. When I return, I will take his life, and have great pleasure in showing your his head."

Revan quickly hopped into his ship, set the coordinates for the Sith Academy on Cardia, and sped off into space, soon reaching hyperspace.

Revan1.jpg

((OOC: Wrong answer))

Jareth could feel his body beginning to fold in on itself as the wookiee attempted to destroy him at the cellular level. A cold washed out feeling swept over the sith and he dropped his grasp on the wookiee's arms shortly before tearing them cleanly from the matted furball's body.

The sith master fell to his knees and called upon the darkside, ordering it to hold him together. A dark cloud formed overhead, and lightning struck the hard metal ground around the two combatants putting on a horrific display of violent light and sound.

The lightning coarsed through Jareth's new metal body and instantly he could feel synapses of brain cells re connecting, his muscular system fused itself back together and he regained control of his breathing and movement.

Stomping a large boot onto the ground and pushing himself back up to his now massive height he laughed as he grabbed the wookiee once more.

Jareth's left hand took hold of the jedi's upper body and shoulders, enveloping it completely while his right hand grabbed his opponent at the waist.

"Say goodnight" Jareth scowled as bone and skin began to split. The sith didn't need the darkside to destroy his opponent this time. Brute mechanical strength would win the day. Blood gushed out from both halves of the wookie as he was split completely in two.

The sith master tossed both pieces aside and went to meet his master.

After a few moments search, he came upon Kakuto and knelt. With his new size, Jareth was eye to eye even when on his knees.

"Master my task is complete"

It wasn't long before Revan entered the atmosphere of Mechis. Luckily, the planet had already been taken over by the sith, leaving Revan a safe clearance onto the base. He landed his ship safely, and hopped out, reaching for his com link as he spoke into it, contacting KR.

"I'm back Master...I shall await here for Durandal...and then crush him..."

He put his com link away, and awaited for the pathetic Jedi Padawan to be lured here, so that he may meet his demise.

Revan1.jpg

((...okay...)

*A few seconds after Jareth had walked away, the explosive charge on the wookiee's neck went off, setting off a chain raction, blowing everything up in its one hundred meter blast range. Everything/one standing out side the facility, (That's everyone.) is now severely wounded or mortally injured.*

((There was a reason I wanted you to pm me Jareth.))

Achzet could see the combat grounds of Mechis III. He saw an explosion that rattled even his ship.

"Woah!"

Achzet instantly felt the pain as many were injured in the single explosion. He touched down on the surface and lept out of the cockpit.

He activated his saber and walked around, looking for someone familiar.

The distress call ordered for him to be here.

He could feel the darkside on the planet. He could feel the presence of Jedi and Sith.

He walked on.

GearsSig3.jpg