Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

Zalis nodded his head. He could find common ground with that, as some of his former employees made a few critical choices that brought him closer to the side of danger then he ever wanted. It was because of them that he was more careful with whom he did business with and whom he allowed on his vessel. He also didn't need to ask any more from her.

"I'll be having some layover time as this last run almost cost me my life. That and the next run isn't due for a while. Speaking of which though, this past run I ended up losing two crates worth of the original spice Dordjooba requested, as the contact was not in a position to give the full order. When I addressed it, I got shot at at then lost two. I did make up for it by bringing back four other crates of spice. I haven't checked them, so I'm not sure when type they carry."

Zalis felt like he didn't need to hide anything from Kaldena, as this sort of thing was a very common experience for smugglers who worked for employers such as Dordjooba. Spice also wasn't as high a sell on the black market these days, so the pay off for losing a few wouldn't be too much, and with him bringing back a few other extra crates would help cover that cost.

Zalis2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Kaldena was aware of the sudden dip in spice prices, because of the fact that Dordjooba was flooding the market with it. It was a discrete move, but even a discrete flood was destructive.

He had been setting up for it for a while because he knew with the smack down of the law that prices of spice would sky rocket. So he capitalized on that fact and made it even harder to make a profit on spice.

Zalis was doing perfectly well in his position though and as far as Kaldena was concerned, was the only professional smuggler operating as of the present dealings in the galaxy.

"Well, I was curious then, this is highly unprofessional of me, but it has been a long time since I had any fun. Would you like to go with me to some places around this dump of a place to find some fun things to do? Or, if you have a better planet in mind?"

JfYtju6.png

Zalis was a bit intrigued by the offer. Part of him always fancied her, but to have her ask for a bit of down time together, he still wasn't sure if he was dreaming. With a smile, he spoke with charisma that came naturally to him.

"I would enjoy your company in some down time. Although, I'm not sure where would offer up the best choice for us, as Nar Shaddaa seems to be the high life for any smuggler without getting too close to Coruscant, and I'd like to stay as far away as I can from the Sith and Jedi."

Zalis2.png

Kitt made a very direct landing on one of the open landing pads on Nar Shaddaa. As he put down his Jedi Ace, he reached out with the Force, stilling following the same ripple he had since arriving on Gala. There was a great many things that were revealed to him open his open contact with the Dark Lord's apprentice. He was also almost sure that the young one was completely unaware she had given something up, as she knew nothing of Psychometry. As he climbed out of his starfighter, he looked up to take notice of a security camera monitoring all entries and exits from the landing port. It may be best if I stay within their sight. Pulling his hood down so that his face would be seen be all, he began to find his way to some cantina, so long as there was security camera's available to see him.

After a few minutes passed by, Kitt walked into a cantina and quickly scanned the room for all security cameras. Once he spotted them, he made sure to sit down in a location to been seen by all three of them that were present. He leaned into the bar tender and passed him a credit chip and whispered into his ear, requesting a favor. The credits were more than enough for the job, but Kitt knew that he would it to repair his cantina, as the feeling echoed out in the Force was very clear. The bar tender left into a back room momentarily and then returned and asked the Jedi Master what he wanted to drink. Kitt placed his order and then just sat where he was. Both the bar tender and a lot of the patrons kept looking at him, as Kitt was sure that he was clearly not the type to show at such a place, nor what he had requested to the bar tender a request he often got. But Kitt wouldn't dare share his insight to them, at least not now. For now, he would sit and draw many stares as he awaited the coming storm.

*Edited In*

As some time passed, Kitt began to think that his suspiciousness through the Force were incorrect, but then he could feel it echo off again. He then carefully went back to his posture as he awaited. He would have to try not to stretch himself out too much during this entire process, or else he would give up his own death.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

((From the Space Thread...)

Like a fallen angel banished from Heaven, the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering descended upon Nar Shaddaa like lightning. Ar-Pharazon, watched anxiously over the shoulders of his silver plated droids as they guided the infamous spacecraft toward the surface.

”œI suggest you all wear hoods,”

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Quietus had remained in his spot in the middle of the sitting room, focusing his mind and his body until the very moment he felt the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering touch the ground of Nar Shaddaa. And then he was moving light lightning. He had heard everything Ar-Pharazon had said through the ship's comm systems, as not everyone had been on the bridge with him as the ship descended. With Ar-Pharazon's words in mind, Quietus changed his tactics, and quickly swooped back to his room and grabbed the Sith robes he had decided against previously, if for nothing more than its inclusion of a hood. He draped it over his armor and pulled up the hood, a fact which hid the shaft of his hammer quite well in addition to hiding the Sith's face.

When all was said and done, Quietus was the first person off the ship, descending down the ramp. There he waited but the few moments it took for Lord Ar-Pharazon, Delta, Terra and Qaela to join him before the group, now five strong, made their way into the bustling city where Qaela had tracked the Grandmaster. Along the way as they walked, Quietus glanced around indiscriminately, getting a feel for the surrounding area just in case things should go wrong. As they approached the Cantina that the Grandmaster was in, even Quietus could feel his presence within, doing his best to limit his own presence. This would be a grand encounter indeed. He stopped and turned to the group, his face still hidden by the hood of his cloak, and quietly issued the necessary orders. He first looked at Delta, finding himself once again staring into the expressionless visage of the trooper's helmet. He decided to choose his next words carefully just in case someone was listening.

"There is a power substation on the next block over to the south-west, if the overhead power lines are any indication, knocking out that substation should cause a blackout for this whole area, even if temporarily. I want you at the ready for that should we need it."

He then turned to the two females of the group as Delta nodded his understanding.

"You two will be accompanying us inside the cantina, but stay by the door. It will be bad enough having the two approach him. I want to scout the place out first. No sense running in blind against one such as Kitt."

With everyone set in what they were to do, Quietus nodded again and turned back to the Cantina, and took the final dozen steps to reach it and duck inside, with Ar-Pharazon, Terra, and Qaela following behind. As the two females stopped at the door, Quietus and Ar-Pharazon continued on until they reached the arch-way into the main room of the cantina, the two Sith standing side by side, their hoods still raised, as they both looked towards the bar, staring at the back of the human Jedi Grandmaster, known as Kitt. After a moment, Quietus turned to Ar-Pharazon, a grin just barely able to be seen in the shadow of his hood.

"It seems hes having a drink. Perhaps we should join him? After you old friend."

Quietus extended his hand in a fist towards Ar-Pharazon, waiting for the other to return the fist-bump.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Delta made his way from the the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering at Quietus's orders. It went against his very nature to avoid the fighting in this way, but then...what were the commando units made for? He kept silent as he ducked into the dark shadows of Nar Shadda. He followed the overhead powerlines via their power signature and radioactive glow through his HUD. They had to have a source. He checked his weapons as he stepped over sleeping hobos nearly stepping on a house made of fibre boards, which nearly collapsed when he put his hand out to steady himself. He shook his head, and crouched into a look out spot, there it was. A lone Power Substation. PS-DX-6012. In all its glory powering this little subsection of the disgusting city, only surrounded by a chain link fence and no visible guards. He slowly walked to the chain link and looked around He activated his comm to the others.

"Recon Commando Delta Seventy Three in position, sitting hot. I await further instruction. I am within a quick run to sniper coverage."

So he waited, with his armoury in his gloved hands, ready to use. His armour repaired and cleaned since his last fight on the now destroyed Bespin. Such a shame really, someone had to put a ton of work into this stuff. And in a short week, it could all be undone. A pity.

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Kitt expected to meet up with a powerful Dark Side user, one with great command over the Force. He was expecting Haphaestus, not Ar-Pharazon. And certainly not his loyal pet Raynuk Montar either. Within the Force, Kitt worried that he may have been given fully away, but as Ar-Pharazon began to talk, he realized that the Sith Masters didn't realize what was before them, or else they may have thought twice about engaging in any sort of interaction. This brought a smile to the Grandmaster for various reasons. He decided to let this situation play itself out. Hopefully, it will lead to something.

"I must admit, I was not expecting you two at all. Clearly, the young Sith girl is not as valuable to me as I thought she would be. Her stone is worthless to me now."

The Kitt looked down at his drink and the one that Ar-Pharazon slid his way. Both were un-touched and would remain that way. Kitt's thoughts went back to his short conversation with Kirlocca, whom had hinted that perhaps the Sith were involved with the mass destruction all over the galaxy that recently took place. While only hinted, Kitt thought that perhaps maybe he could get them to talk long enough to spill that information out. But what good would it do him? The Sith Order wouldn't believe it enough to go after them. He decided to play Ar-Pharazon's own game of being blunt thus far in the conversation. The Kitt turned to look directly at Ar-Pharazon.

"Since you were very blunt in why you are here, perhaps I should be the same. I originally wanted to lure Haphaestus and his pet to figure out their real intentions with the Galactic Alliance. I held no intention of dying of engaging in a fight. So sadly, you may kill today, but it will not be me. But while I have you here, maybe you can bring forth some enlightenment to me on the current events that have just taken place..."

Kitt wasn't sure if he wanted to openly provoke something, as innocents would end up dying if he did. However, if he didn't, they would die anyways. Ar-Pharazon wasn't the type of man whom didn't kill just because. Kitt feared him as the Dark Lord more then he does Haphaestus. Haphaestus he could work with and use... Ar-Pharazon on the other hand, he couldn't.

Qaela waited at the entrance as commanded by Raynuk. It was a wise tactical move in case the Grandmaster had reinforcements or backup. They would be able to watch the Masters' backs while they dealt with Kitt as well as delay or destroy any help coming from outside. Though she didn't know much about the skills of the girl Terra, if Ar-Pharazon tolerated her presence, that was a good endorsement.

The bone armor Ar-Pharazon gave her wasn't exactly meant for a female or someone of her small size. It needed to be better fit and filed down in some places to work on a long term basis, but it would work. She could already imagine the pleasurable hours she could spend working her spells of empowerment on this just as she did her spear and knife.

Her face was completely enshrouded except for her yellow eyes. As Ar-Pharazon suggested, she wore a hood and a mask to conceal her presence to any cameras or witnesses left alive. Mother would be most displeased if her face were connected to such a public action.

To her surprise, instead of outright attacking, both Sith Masters approached in conversation. She didn't understand their tactics, but perhaps they had other nefarious plans she was unaware of such as waiting for Ca'Aren to take the power down. It didn't much matter, she didn't think that either would willingly allow Kitt to escape.

She had her lightsaber in her hand, ready for use against any threat. She also kept her senses alert for threats both from inside the cantina and outside.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Terra nodded in response to Raynuk's command, and followed the rest of the marauders to the cantina entrance, where she was to wait by the entrance. Over her pale face, was draped a black hood, which concealed everything with the help from her dark cloak, even her long blonde braid. Between her two black-gloved hands, she threw a thermos of stimcaf, giving it a good shake to stimulate its taste. For the time being, the demon within her was content with the slaughter of Cloud City, and thus was not too keen on fighting a Jedi, and even less a Jedi Grandmaster. But she would do as Lord Ar-Pharazon commanded, and lay down her life if necessary. Terra glanced over at her fellow female and raised an eyebrow at the girl's strange armor and concealed appearance.

She took a quick shot of the stimcaf, and cringed at its bitter taste. She shook her head slowly and placed it on a small table that was conveniently nearby, and strode slowly back to Zemosa, checking her weapons as she walked. It felt strange wearing a concealment, she was used to having the wind blow against her skin unhindered, but now, she felt only cloth, and she did not like it. She sighed slowly and looked to Zemosa, keeping her hands on her holsters.

”œSo”¦ How're you doing?”

Terra

To the Death...

((Qaela's armor is below her robes and is not showing.))

Qaela was too anxious for battle to sit down or drink anything like Terra. She wasn't exactly inconspicuous, but she didn't care. The Grandmaster knew she was here and probably where she was, so there was no point in hiding. Anyone foolish enough to approach her would immediately regret it as she was not in the mood for anything but the death of the Grandmaster. There were many in this place that looked like they could do a great deal of harm to a normal person, but none of the people in Ar-Pharazon's merry band of murderers were exactly normal people.

Terra seemed much more relaxed than she to the point of getting a drink, even if it was unfinished. When she asked how she was doing, Qaela replied calmly, "I am most eager to end this and kill the Grandmaster. Are you not also eager for battle?" While she spoke, she didn't take her yellow eyes off of the table where Ar-Pharazon, Raynuk, and the Grandmaster sat.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

For a long moment Ar-Pharazon studied the man. He did not like Kitt one bit. Something in the fellow's manner reeked of irrelevance and insolence. After a moment of silence, the evil man spoke again. ”œYou were probably not expecting an immortal god-king to come before you today,”

apeditname.jpg

Kitt wasn't sure what to make of Ar-Pharazon's display of the Force, but decided to keep the reaction to an unfazed one for the moment. He saw from the corner of the Kitt's eye the bartender walk slowly away from the counter that the Kitt was sitting at. Clearly, he was uncomfortable with the clearly powerful Force users in his bar. But he didn't need to fear, as a beep in Kitt's ear confirmed that his favor had already been done. A lone moment was taken to see whom was in range to actually hear the beep, which no one was. He had to keep his focus though, or else he might lose all what he worked so hard for. The Kitt turned his head with a smile of amusement towards Ar-Pharazon, who was clearly blinded by his desire to kill the Grandmaster.

"I am sorry that you feel that way. Perhaps there is a way you can grant a man who clearly holds no measure to you a final wish of enlightenment?"

Was he really stalling? Kitt couldn't believe his owns words echoed in his mind. Wouldn't it be easier to just leave them behind? Why did he need for them to stay? He couldn't understand his own logic. Perhaps maybe he was beginning to think too much like Kirlocca.

Quietus took a place on the opposite side of Kitt from Ar-Pharazon, but just a slight step back, effectively making the Grandmaster flanked on either side by Sith Masters. He remained quiet as Ar-Pharazon spread the cheer of ale around, gripping his own mug with two hands, his eyes still secured forward, not giving even the slightest glance towards Ar-Pharazon or Kitt, even as the two men exchanged words. But it was after Kitt finished speaking, that Quietus took a very long drink of his ale with one hand, almost slamming the mug down as he turned slightly in his chair, speaking directly to the Grandmaster for the first time, one hand drumming on his mug of ale, the other at his side.

"Your first mistake was assuming that the droid has any intentions with the Galactic Alliance. Your second was assuming that his plans will even matter in the slightest over the course of the immediate future. The galaxy is always changing Grandmaster, even you can see that. Your third mistake, is thinking that we can even provide this 'enlightenment' that you seek. If you have questions, perhaps you should just ask them rather than dancing around the subjects."

He took a moment to study the face of the Grandmaster, and it was then that the Sith noticed that the Jedi seemed... distracted? No, that wasnt the word. Turning back to take another sip of his ale, Quietus saw over the rim of his mug the bartender, who continued to look at Kitt and Kitt alone as he slowly retreated. The bartender was hiding something, or knew something, and it had to do with the Grandmaster. It didnt take much for Quietus to decide that whatever tricks or trap Kitt had set up for Haphaestus, was going to be sprung on himself and Ar-Pharazon. He put his mug down, and turned to the Grandmaster again.

"Your fourth mistake it seems... Was trusting an incompetent bartender to hide your plans, Grandmaster."

A very sly and evil grin spread across his own face.

1fE1uLv.png

With the signal, in tandem with the others, Delta released the catch from the thermal detonator within his palm, backed up a step, and tossed it into the power substation. A split second later, a massive explosion shook the local area, as the power transformers, and generators were destroyed in the heat of chaos. Shadows reigned yet again, as the surrounding area fell into a deep labyrinth of darkness. Within the cantina, and several blocks around, the lights cut instantaneously off. Children screamed as the light was snatched from their eyes and the monsters of their dreams appeared, lurching from the closets and from under beds, where light had for so long kept them at bay. The children do the only thing they can, they raise the shields of the bed covers and cover their eyes. Nothing, can get them now. Those in the cantina are not so fortunate.

With a quick heel turn, Delta takes off running towards the darkened cantina, able to see with his HUD. Something most jedi did not have. Somewhere in the growing darkness a lone cry was heard. A young man, working on a long paper due the next morning, computer lost power, and all the hours of work were lost. How deliciously evil!

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Thematically parallel to the overarching situation between Kitt and the Sith Masters, darkness rolled over the cantina, quite literally. The power outage managed to knock out all lights, mounted communications, and security cameras. Vigilance would do little against the killers in the darkness.

As instructed, Delta had responded to Ar-Pharazon's remote signal, with success. It was the exciting, capstone moment of a finely executed plan. With the doors guarded by both Terra and Qaela, and a supposedly venerable Grandmaster foolish enough to allow two reputably menacing Sith Masters to move close, the moment was now. The cool ale would have to wait.

Making Kitt wait to die was bitter, because it was petty, yet petty ways were all Ar-Pharazon had to strike at one who should have been his servant. Ar-Pharazon remained as calm as a frozen pond. Dispensing death was second nature. As the darkness rolled in, he made his move. It required no effort to draw his twin shotguns, as he had days before when slaying Emily. It was essentially a move from Han Solo's playbook, one which was historically proven effective (in some circles) ”“ but now especially against a Jedi. There was no need to draw upon the dark side of the Fore, which would only heighten his opponent's awareness. There was no need to use a lightsaber or blaster when other effective technology was more than sufficient, and far faster. Machines that could fling metal faster than any blaster were the tools necessary to end the life of such a kind-natured man. Ar-Pharazon would deny him the chance to deflect a meager blaster shot. It was a total lack of professional, Force-wielding courtesy.

Shoving his double-barreled guns under the counter top to provide himself with cover, Ar-Pharazon immediately opened fire on Kitt's stomach and lower body. The fool would pay! Luckily, Raynuk was standing a step back, and not positioned underneath the bar counter. The coordination of evil men.

As he pulled the trigger, Ar-Pharazon instinctively shielded himself with the Force against whatever a potentially reactive Kitt might decide to throw at him. The sudden use of the Force would also hopefully draw the Grandmaster's attention away from Raynuk Montar.

<<<---666---(KILL SHOT REQUESTED ON KITT)---666--->>>

apeditname.jpg

Darkness, Qaela's favorite atmosphere. In darkness, all things could be concealed. Ambushes could be executed, stealth was so much easier. The assassin could make her way into position and strike out at her prey. The unsuspecting would not suspect and the prepared would not be able to react.

As soon as the cantina faded into darkness, Qaela knew it was time. She has suspected that the Sith Masters were waiting for that moment, now she knew. Even before she heard the attacks from the two Sith, she sprang into action. She readied her lightsaber in one hand, but did not ignite it and make herself a target. In her other was the wooden knife, a third of a meter long and treated with spells until it could block a lightsaber. A whispered spell helped her eyes see in the darkness, but not to dilate them. Even if it was not perfect, she could see shapes and most of what was around her well enough to move and fight, but would not be blinded should an explosion happen.

As much as she wanted to strike out at the Grandmaster, she knew that was not her place. The Grandmaster was a target for those of equal status, it was the two Sith Masters who had the first chance. Should they fail for some reason, she would have her time. Until then, it was her place to cover them so that they could make their attacks uninterrupted. She swiftly advanced through the cantina to cut off any assassins or hidden backup the Grandmaster might have. Anyone trying to attack either Sith Master would first have to go through her.

<<<---666---(Defense for Lord Ar-Pharazon and Raynuk Montar)---666--->>>

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

Terra smiled as the lights inside the cantina disappeared and the whole establishment was plunged into chaos. The demon roared for blood, but Terra controlled its lust, for it was not yet time to spill the blood of innocents. The Jedi Grandmaster would fall to the blades of her Sith masters, and she was not to interfere, her only goal was to keep anyone from escaping or entering the cantina. With flexibility natural to her Echani race, she dropped to a covered position behind one of the exterior tables, one with a clear line of site covering both the entrance and the walkways up to it.

In one hand, she held one of her Flechette pistols, but in the other, she held a disrupter. She was not too fond of the weapon, but like the flechette, it was effective against Jedi prey. She brought the weapons to bear, waiting for any site of movement, the demon raging to kill all who stood. If the Grandmaster tried to escape, he would be filled with a thousand tiny darts and a much larger burning hole. The same would be for any trying to enter the Cantina. She kept her thoughts moving and swirling, a technique she hoped would either conceal her intentions to any Jedi, or protect her from any Jedi mind tricks. Death would soon come.

<<<---666---(Defense for Lord Ar-Pharazon and Raynuk Montar)---666--->>>

Terra

To the Death...

Kitt suddenly had to lift his head and scan the area from his cockpit, as a massive explosion suddenly rocked the area. He was confused, and rightfully so, but he couldn't afford to fully break his attention from The Kitt. Returning his concentration to his altered self, he was greeted with a sound of a blaster firing. It took close to a full second before he realized it was meant for him. Kitt immediately had the Kitt stand up for defense, but as soon as he did, realized there was no way for him to maintain his Force Dopplegänger through this ordeal. What good would it have done? He couldn't make it bleed, and the heavy lack of danger sense by this point clearly set of alarms in both of these Sith Master's minds. Now, it was far too late for him to to push the envelope. Allowing for his Force Dopplegänger to linger just long enough to speak to the two unsuspecting Sith.

"And I guess you just found out your mistake in all of this as well."

With that, Kitt dropped his Force Dopplegänger, having the perfectly created image of himself disappear before their very eyes. Now it was time for a different game, one that the advantage fully rested in Kitt's hands. Would these two Sith Masters be so willing to still go after him that they would risk being duped again? Could someone such as Ar-Pharazon risk having his ego popped again? The Jedi Master didn't know, nor did he care. He would now play dump and chase with them if they so choose to stay on hunt him down.

Climbing out of his Jedi Ace, the very spot where he started his Force Dopplegänger would now be his run point. Quickly giving instructions to the droid in the starfighter, he began to leave the area and make a slow move to where he would be able to set up again if he so needed another Dopplegänger. The only question would be, would he have the time to pull another off? Kitt didn't know. He just kept moving as his droid lifted into the air. The ploy would buy him a few more minutes to set up, and it would only buy him a few minutes so long as he did his part. As he moved to his next secure location, The Jedi Grandmaster began to shrink his presence in the Force as well as using Morichro, but he wouldn't fully be able to get full effects until he was in safety.

((Not really sure how to do a Defenseshot for this, if it even gets one. The last three times I used a Force Dopplegänger was before Killshot's even existed. Not even sure it's worth defending something that doesn't really existed.))

Zalis walked a few paces in silence with Kaldena before he spoke up with a good location that that they could get away with. With a famous Nautolan grin, he spoke with his becoming famous persuasion.

"I'm actually a fan of us heading to the Outer Heaven. It's very nice and isolated, I have yet to see any reports of force users in that area. The station would likely kick them off or attempt to kill them if they did."

Zalis' words were met with a smile from Kaldena, but before she could speak, an explosion of some sort happened a few yards away from them. Taking that as a hint, Zalis turned towards Kaldena with some intense eyes that he rarely showed anyone.

"I think it's time for us to leave my dear."

Without a word, only smiles, the two made their way to Nimbus and quickly left the planet behind.

Zalis2.png

Kitt vs. everyone in the world:

The whole question of whether or not this killshot succeeds lives or dies by the issue of the doppelganger, quite simply, and so it is a question of what Kitt's earlier posts indicate in terms of whether or not it was actually Kitt, or, as he later termed it, "the Kitt", that was in that cantina.

Misleading posts are classics for a reason, but they're also tricky to pull off because there has to be hints as to the true nature of what's going on, otherwise it's simply unfair. Kitt indeed indicated that there was a doppelganger present, but he did not do so until after LAP, Raynuk et al arrived at the cantina. The evidence therefore suggests that Kitt, expecting an amenable Haphaestus and Qaela to arrive, was suddenly presented with a much more menacing scenario and so decided to use a Force doppelganger. The problem with this is that his prior post explicitly makes it clear that Kitt, and not a doppelganger, went into that cantina. It therefore strikes me as a bit of a retroactive rewrite to say that it was a doppelganger from the beginning, and on top of the edited portion of the earlier post, I have to call foul and null the "doppelganger" portion of the defence.

Of course, without the doppelganger, then Kitt is really in that cantina, and bears the full brunt of the Sith onslaught. On a related note, the Sith attack was well executed and pretty much left very little room to manoeuvre for the Jedi Grandmaster.

Due to the already complicated nature of this killshot and the number of PM's I received on the issue I had considered simply nulling the doppelganger and granting Kitt an additional killshot defence, but it honestly seems a little moot against a five-strong attack, and would simply draw things out a little longer for an almost certainly identical ruling.

KILLSHOT SUCCESSFUL

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

OOC: This post is a bit much.

Ar-Pharazon laughed like the immortal super villain that he was, as the shotguns discharged their load into Kitt's lower body and torso. The fiendish payload met the Jedi's ever-vulnerable body, and in response, the evil Sith Master did not help the man. No CPR, nor first-aid, nor help, nor concern, nor care, or any healing at all was used or shown. There was no love. Only hate. Ar-Pharazon could have healed the man, but he hated him. He wanted him to die. He wanted Kitt to die in a fire and burn in Hell forever. He wanted the man to know that he should have cast his lot with the Forces of Evil instead of the limping fool-drones of goodness. He wanted the Jedi to suffer and hurt and bleed and die and perish forever in the void where all useless Jedi ceased to exist forever. VOID. It seemed that fate too had deigned Kitt to die. Evil was an institution, with more eternal wherewithal then good. Good was for fools. The light side of the Force was for stooges and idiots and wastrels and liars and weak men of lesser stock. It seemed that only the least capable of Force-users gravitated toward the light side. The wise were evil. Only stupid idiots were for good. Evil was the way of the strong god-men who would truly gain eternal life. Good was the way of fools, that would die off. Evil would always win. To be a Jedi was to cast away one's credibility, importance, power, and meaning. The Jedi deserved to roast in infernal hellfire. Destruction, cruelty, suffering, Hell and chronic death was their reward. Ar-Pharazon, who would exist forever due to his self-imposed divine right, would eternally be the arbiter of justice. He would never die ”“ since he decided that.

As Kitt's lower body was destroyed by buckshot, Ar-Pharazon, not out of love, but out of endless malice, then decided to use profane magic to sustain the Jedi's dim-witted life. Evil powers coursed through the man's body, in order to keep him alive, at the command of evil. Ar-Pharazon grabbed Kitt with his left hand. He held him up. He punched him squarely in the face with his gauntleted right fist. Then he punched him again. And again. And again. Ar-Pharazon punched him six times in total. Then six more times. Finally he punched him six times again. Then Ar-Pharazon round-housed him, with a silver-tipped boot. Then he round-housed him again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Then, after crudely spitting on Kitt's dying, pathetic face, Ar-Pharazon round-housed Kitt six more times. It was like a powerful god kicking a lame child. Next, Ar-Pharazon tore off Kitt's ears before mutilating Kitt's face with a lighter. Then, he carved a certain six-fold digit into Kitt's face. Next, he carved two more of the same sixish digit into deadened Kitt's face.

”œI am a god-king, immortal for all time, and the most powerful being in history! As you burn in Hell forever, you will remember that I have extinguished your existence, and have banished you to the Land of Dread!”

apeditname.jpg

Quietus' eyes closed ever so softly as he felt the oncoming actions of Ar-Pharazon, and then allowed a devilish grin to spread across his face as he heard the sound of the double-barreled gun go off from underneath the bar counter. By the time he opened his eyes, less than a second in real time, Kitt was sporting a brand new gaping hole in his abdomen.

He watched silently as Ar-Pharazon literally beat the living essence out of the Grand Master, finding the entire situation rather humorous. There they were, three of the most powerful Force users in the galaxy, resorting to the kind of sheer unarmed brutality that was normally reserved for the rabble of the galaxy. Considering that Ar-Pharazon was quite busy pounding the Grandmaster into a pulp, Quietus allowed himself to cherish these few moments, even going so far as to sit back down on his stool and take another long sip from his mug of ale, enjoying the show as body parts and fire went flying everywhere through the cantina. He was enjoying the show so much in fact, that when the geysers of blood and fire erupted around him, Quietus nearly spit up his drink from laughing so much.

Once Ar-Pharazon had finished toying around with Kitt, Quietus knew it was his turn to leave his mark on the situation. He was still a little disappointed that he hadnt been able to land the killing blow himself, but a dead Jedi was good enough no matter who carried out the kill. Standing from his stool and finishing off his ale, Quietus looked down at the now totally disfigured face of Kitt and spoke ever so softly as he knelt down.

"A fool until the end it seems..."

As the Sith looked over the body of Kitt, his eyes fell to the Jedi's lightsaber, and in an instant Quietus knew he had to relieve the Grandmaster of his mighty blade. He picked it up and tossed it in his hands for a few seconds, then ignited it and admired the icy blue glow that it gave off. It was almost poetic for such a weapon of beauty and color to be in the hands of one so dark and evil, and that suited Quietus just fine. Looking back at Kitt's destroyed face, he decided that the lightsaber would not be enough for his plans and goals. And so Quietus set forth upon the Jedi's body. The first thing he did was to scalp the Jedi with his own blade, taking care to make the best possible scalp he could, before turning to the rest of the Jedi's body. While his arms and ribs were now scattered throughout the cantina, Kitt's legs were relatively untouched, and so they were ceremoniously scalped as well, giving Quietus several long strands of skin and flesh from the Jedi. The strands were then wrapped in pieces of cloth that he tore from the Jedi's robes, in essence making little flesh filled doggy bags.

Once his task was complete, Quietus stood and turned to Ar-Pharazon, giving him a silent nod before the two Sith exited the cantina, collecting Terra, Qaela, and Delta along the way as the entire place was consumed by the flames of evil sorcery. The group's task was completed, and it was not long at all until they found themselves back at the starport where they had landed. It had only been roughly 45 minutes since they had landed, and already they were about to leave. As Quietus scanned the area while he waited for the others to board the ship, he spotted another peculiar ship (the Jedi Ace) that much like the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering, did not look as though it belonged on Nar Shaddaa. Quietus took a few carefully though out steps towards the ship before a passing shuttle overhead illuminated the ship.

As if its silhouette didnt stand out enough, the color scheme, with its red and black accents splashed over 'pure' white paint, made it stand out even more so. It was clear to Quietus that the ship belonged to a Jedi, for they were the only ones he had ever known to be so prideful of their ships that they would paint them in Jedi colors. The question he could not answer though, was if the ship was Kitt's or not. It did not matter though, because either way, the ship was too perfect for Quietus to just let it sit there. he reached out, and with some effort, managed to rip some of the more... important pieces off of the ship. With a wave of his hand he tore the starboard landing gear from its place, causing the ship to fall unceremoniously onto its belly. A flick of his other wrist saw the entire portside wing crumpled and sheered clean off. The two simple gestures would have been enough to make the ship grounded, but Quietus was never one to leave things at 'enough'. And so as a final gesture and cherry on top of his sundae of destruction, he tore a nearby fuel tank from its foundations and tossed it at the ship with one hand, while with the other he withdrew his pharric and shot the tank as it soared through the air, dumping burning fuel all over the ship, effectively lighting the whole thing on fire.

With a grin on his face and the fire reflecting in his eyes, Quietus finally boarded the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering after LAP, Delta, Terra and Qaela. Given his last minute detour to destroy the ship that he identified as belonging to a Jedi, once Quietus was on board, the ship was prepped to take off almost immediately, and that is exactly what it did once Quietus joined his companions.

1fE1uLv.png

As soon as the Grandmaster was dead, Qaela felt a sense of relief. Her task was finished and it had worked out perfectly. If the Jedi didn't react now and present themselves as targets, they never would. She was more than happy to kill one of the hated Jedi even if she didn't pull the trigger. He was dead, and at the hands of the Sith. There were no recordings here, they had been destroyed or disabled by Ca'Aren. Even if there had been, her face was covered.

After killing the Grandmaster, it was time to leave. They had other things to do and it would be troublesome to run into any security or emergency services. Leaving a trail of witnesses was the last thing she wanted to do, and though they probably didn't care about such things, the Sith Masters seemed eager enough to leave. She joined them on Ar-Pharazon's ship as they withdrew leaving destruction behind them.

Qaela Sig

Send PM's to Travis.

The Ranger-class gunship blasted out of hyperspace like some private sex act for all of Nar Shaddaa to see. Kirlocca stood behind the pilot and over-looked the cockpit to fully see what awaited them. It was instant the feeling of the Grandmaster's death. They were too late to save him. It was as Kirlocca feared, the response team was too late in getting their information, and now they paid for it with the death of their own. However, they may not be to late, as Kirlocca could sense two very familiar presences within the Force. True, it may only be residual, but it gave him the chance to understand whom was actually behind the murder.

<< Full alert, the Grandmaster is dead. Arm up the weapons and shields. But it may wasted. The Sith never stick around for a fight that is outside of their advantage. Take us down and prepare to fire at anything that shoots at us. >>

Kirlocca knew there may not be a fight, but he would still want to fully investigate what happened. Chances are that Raynuk and Ar-Pharazon left nothing for him to see, but he would be able to smell something. And he didn't much worry about getting into a fire fight with the Ranger-class gunship, as it was designed to take out pirates by itself. It was well armored and armed for anything less then a Capital cruiser.

((OOC: Check Your Inboxes...))

A set of highly encrypted comms arrive for the Jedi masters Kirlocca and Scorp... Assuming that Scorp was with Kirlocca. If he were not, the other transmission would track him down.

OvQX5BE.png

King Kheldar vos Correlli said:
Sheog, I have to ask, overkill much?

((That sure was a fast trip from Gala to Nar Shaddaa WJ. And residual force presence? What are we, radioactive? ))

Just as the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering finished its preparations to jump to hyperspace, the Force exploded with light and peace within the mind of Quietus and Ar-Pharazon. It was the unmistakeable sign that other Jedi had arrived, and at least one of them was powerful enough to be considered on par with Kitt.

Not that that means much, the Grandmaster went down without so much as a fight...

He couldnt help but chuckle as he looked out into the depths of space, barely able to spot the dot that was the Gunship to which Kirlocca was aboard. He was standing beside Ar-Pharazon in the cockpit, watching and waiting for the right moment for him to make the next move that continued to stir in his mind. The ship was about to make its jump, and it was then that Quietus was struck with another brand of evil humor, and shot a single message towards the Ranger-class gunship. Its message was simple, and bore absolutely no threat or trace of the sender's voice. In reality, it was simply a small fragment of music.

(Set to "We Are the Champions" by Queen - http://tinyurl.com/3voehst )

We are the Darkside, my friend,

And we'll keep on fighting, till the end,

We are the Darkside,

We are the Darkside!

No time for losers,

Cuz we are the Darksiiiiiide... OF THE WORLD!

The transmission faded to laughter that would be indistinguishable, just as the Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering made its jump to hyperspace, destination unknown, and un-traceable as it left Nar Shaddaa forever.

((TO SPACE!!!))

1fE1uLv.png

Dahar could feel the disturbance in the Force. He had spent time serving the order alongside the Grandmaster, but could not tell as Kirlocca could that it was Kitt whom had been murdered. He could however sense the Dark Side for a brief moment before The Dreadfully Unpleasant and Very Unholy Chariot of Unwarranted Suffering disappeared into space.

Down on the planet he could sense unwarranted evil and destruction. Dozens of lives had been mercilessly snuffed out, a Jedi being one of them.

As the sinister tune began to play through the speakers he lowered his head in disappointment.

"So, we are too late. What now master?"

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away...