Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

DeCaro's Ship touched down on the small landing pad and he quickly powered off the engines. Leaning forward he Grabbed his twin Vibroswords from the bulkhead and strapped them on his back. He then pulled his hood up so it shadowd most of his face. exited his ship and was greeted by a Rodian.

"Fifty credits," The rodian uttered in basic.

DeCaro shook his head and attempted to push his way past the Rodian.

The rodian placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back his other hand reaching slowly for the blaster pistol at his waist. "Fifty credits," He repeated threatiningly.

"I don't have fifty credits," DeCaro replied quietly from under his hood.

"Then I'll just kill you and sell those shiny blades," The rodian said drawing his blaster.

DeCaro Threw himself to the right DRawing one of his Vibroswords just as the Rodian fired his blaster. Lunging out With his blade, DeCaro cut cleainly throught the Rodians arm severing it at the elbow. The severed arm dropped to the ground still holding the blaster and the Rodian began screaming in Rodese before DeCaro's blade ended his life. Kneeling down he wiped his blade on the rodians jacket and but it on his back. He then walked away from the landing pad smiling under his hood. This planet will be fun He thought to himself.

DeCaroSig.jpg

DeCaro made his way through the crowded sector blending in perfectly with the masses of people. The level of activity on the smugglers moon was becoming unbearable for DeCaro, he rubbed his temples vigourosly and continued pushing his way through the crowd.

A few hour later...

DeCaro had had enough of this planet he couldn't see straight because the level of force activity in this sector he headed back to his ship and boarded it. He took off and zoomed out of the atmoshphere of the small planet.

DeCaroSig.jpg

The Serendipity pulled out of hyperspace above Nar Shaddaa. Her captain watched the skylines for a few minutes before taking her in. Zalis didn't know a smuggling job could go so well without any real problems. True, he lost Eddo Marr, but besides for that, he managed to get the spice and make it half way across the galaxy without being stopped or noticed for the most part. He hoped that his Hutt, Dordjooba, would pay him very well for bringing it in without getting tagged by any government, as well as bringing in some extra on top of what he was looking for. Sending his information to land on a docking bay that he knew Dordjooba owned, he expected to be greeted by someone within Dordjooba's circle upon arrival. If not, he could wait for them, as he wasn't going to go anywhere without getting paid for the job.

After a few short minutes of navigating to space lanes and the city traffic, he found his docking pad, which was indeed registered to Dordjooba the Hutt. If his luck for the whole job held, he would be greeted soon after unloading the spice. Making quick time, he made his way back towards the cargo hold to unload the spice from it's hidden compartments and put them on the cargo lift, which took him around fifteen minutes, but only because he was working by himself. If Jervous was awake, the Nautolan would have surely put him to work. Once he loaded it all, he made his way towards the landing ramp and began to unload the cargo outside of his ship.

Zalis2.png

The black and gold mando was all anyone knew him by as he made his rounds on this rotten sticking carcass that claimed to be a world. What glimpses of him were made all amounted to the same description as he took time visiting areas that he had no business in.

It helped his appearance factor in that he took a few odd jobs to cover up the fact he actually had no credits to spare.

In order to get the first FWG-5 flechette pistol with armor piercing rounds he must have killed five debtors for the merchant. His second pistol came when he was used in part of a hostile take over of sorts. Then as a gift he was given a second FWG-5 flechette pistol loaded with explosive rounds. Happy with his weapon choices so far he was able to barter for both ZX_miniature_flame_projectors by filling a few victims lungs with fire as a test drive of sorts. As in he got to test them and some people had some competition removed for them.

Having made sure his comings and goings were quite public. He only briefly miscalculated the level of retaliation that would mount against him in his quest for the weapons. Naturally each attack left the attackers in the same way. With their lungs turned to ash and their bodies charred to the bone.

Having accomplished his goal here, he was time to begin that which he had set out to do.

Terra raised her eyebrows at the agent of Dorjooba before her. A Zeltron. No wonder she was feeling an emotional invasion. Terra resisted the urge to rip the pink skin from the frail bones. She did not much like people or their emotions invading her mind. She growled at the agent and spoke softly, just loud enough for the woman to hear.

"Get out of my head... You are far from welcome. Now turn off your emotional attack... Or lose the ability to feel emotions forever."

With that she followed the agent to a nightclub. Not a nice club, but nice enough to have a guard. Terra smiled as the Zeltron started to use her pheromones for an effective use. As she sat down across from the agents, the waitress set down a menu before her pale hands.

Terra glanced slowly at the menu, realizing how long it had been since she had eaten last. It had been before... The change. She quickly selected a cheap food item, a simple bantha burger, and turned to consider the other datapad that had been placed before her. The underworld alliance. They wanted to know all about it. It was meant for Dorjooba's eyes only, but for now Terra would make an exception. She picked up the Zeltron's datapad and swiftly began to type, letting the ideas planted by Faust spill onto the document before her. The treaty was rough, but it was clear in intention.

Criminal activities are to be split up. Typical Hutt dealings, such as slave-running and spice smuggling would be in Dorjooba's field. Piracy and the other more violent crimes, such as insane heists were to be in Black Sun's jurisdiction. Both sides could work together if needed.

Territories: Dorjooba gets Nar Shadda, Tatooine, Nal Hutta, and any other Hutt base planets. Black Sun has control over its respective bases and planets. Joint military operations are encouraged, and the spoils of which shall be divided based on number of involved agents.

Terra glanced up to the Hutt's agent before her and began to speak in a raspy voice, ”œBlack Sun is still the supreme criminal power. We are offering generous terms. It is wise to accept them, for they will not be offered again. It is for the betterment of both our institutions to unite against the rising threat of Corsec and the ”˜do-gooders' of the galaxy. From my own experience... The Sith are also open to working with us. Perhaps it shall happen. Now... I hope your master is wise enough to accept this alliance.”

Terra

To the Death...

Much to Zalis' surprise, Dordjooba, nor any of his lackeys were present at the landing platform upon him finishing getting everything unloaded. He tried to figure out what exactly he should do, as it wasn't like Dordjooba broadcasted where he spent most of his time. Granted, there were always a few spots on Nar Shaddaa that one could find a Hutt or their lackeys. The question was, was Zalis willing to leave to cargo unguarded? Spice sold very highly upon the black market recently, and the amount that he had would be worth millions of credits. It's I wonder that I risked my own life for much less then what it's valued at. Watching a Weequay spacer walk by, Zalis found his hand resting upon his blaster pistol, just in case. It wouldn't do him or the Hutt any favors to simply leave it unguarded, so he decided to take a few moments and load it all back up into the cargo hold of the Serendipity. Once he did so, he quickly locked up his most prized ship and valuables and then made his way to a local cantina. With luck, he would find one of Dordjooba's men, if not Dordjooba himself.

Zalis2.png

((For Terra))

Kaldena was a little put off by the ravenous attack by the girl, but something about it seemed off. The Zeltron relinquished her emotional barrage for a little bit, but something about the girl's attack still seemed odd. Sure, the girl's voice was projected through her mind, which wasn't wholly uncommon... In force users.

Since the Zeltron really had no idea how to read whether or not people were force users, it was extremely hard to tell if this was new or if she had always acted this way, but the girl's dossier didn't seem to hint at any real force capability so it was disconcerting to say the least.

Before Kaldena could really posit that particularly threatening detail in her mind for later use, a small vibration buzzed from the center of her chest vibrating her torso a little. It was pretty subtle, but the motion was enough to startle the Zeltron causing her to jump a little.

When she tried to look around for what was going on, she internally rolled her eyes and reached for her comm which appeared to be hiding in her blouse. There was no hesitation in her movements no matter how sensual it might have been and several more men seemed to be particularly engaged within their interaction; at least, they were, until their spouses smacked them from the other side of their respective tables.

"Uh huh, right... Really? That's surprising." Kaldena said, ignoring the waiter standing there patiently waiting with her food and processing Terra's words without gluing her eyes on the malicious teenager.

She took a moment to finish the conversation and then motioned at Jaerahn, shaking a few fingers in his direction.

The drifter in tactical armor walked slowly over to his colleague with an odd look of curiosity wreathed under the tactical mask covering his face. It wasn't uncommon for Kaldena to ask for Jaerahn specifically for things, but something about her summoning was a little odd. Nonetheless, when he reached her side, Jaerahn knelt to the floor and listened to Kaldena's whispering. Ohhh... I see. It's about gorram time.

Jaerahn nodded at Kaldena and then at Terra before he walked directly out of the club with little to no challenge in his wake.

"He'll be back later, we have other Hutt business to deal with on this planet, as you well know." Kaldena dictated as she took the food from the waiter's open hands, removing the negative look from his face with a kiss on his hand, burning the sensations of his palm with a sensual pyre that escalated all the way up to his brain, brandishing its weight against his collective psyche, crumbling his anger.

"Anyway," Kaldena said, turning her head back to Terra, The Zeltron's stomach was growling at her from underneath the table, but she ignored it for the moment and continued talking to the girl regardless, "This agreement looks fair. Dordjooba never really expressed any interest in moving onto hugely innovative heists or anything of that string. He isn't really moving onto Slave running as you've laid out here, but can find ways to help with that if any of your masters want access to things of that nature. He does have contacts that still do that sort of thing." Kaldena said, trying even more to resist the food in front of her for a few more moments.

"I am curious though, where would this put things like gambling, or hustling. What about the running of pod races, or swoop races and raking in the credits through corrupt bookies and things of that accord?" Kaldena asked, finally reaching over to grab a fork and taking a big bite out of her meal. "In fact, I might even be able to get Dordjooba to conference with us and contribute a little here toward this particular contention. Furthermore, I might be able to help you a little more if you'd be a good girl and actually act like a girl for more than a minute." Kaldena finished with a wink.

Kaldena began typing away at the Data pad that was passed back to her and passed out a holographic generator, linking both together and bringing an image of the Slug to life on the table in front of them.

Then, seeing the hazard of exposing the boss to more publicity than he needed, she looked at Kaldesh through his wreath of shadows and the large black lizard moved in front of the table, blocking it from public eye.

A waitress came by to check on their progress and see how they were liking their meal, but ran away after a large hiss gutturally emerged from Kaldesh's mouth, his teeth gleaming underneath his scaly lips and gleaming white under the lights. Nobody saw what was going on and any that wanted to outside the invited party would soon find themselves at the mercy of a very large set of black scaly hands.

((For Zalis))

A large pair of Gammoreans emerged from the broad entrance to the Doarjooba owned landing pad, greeting Zalis and stopping his procession to the nearest Cantina. They were under order from Dordjooba and begrudgingly made way to the Serendipity to assist him with his cargo.

A finely dressed human accompanied them and came up to Zalis, greeting him openly. His garments weren't too much better than the others around him, but he carried himself in such a way that reeked class.

"We have been told of your arrival and ask that you wait for our correspondent. I believe his name is... Jay-- rayn? Something? Oh well, names aren't really my strong suit. Still, Zalis is it? Your payment has been automatically processed to an electronic account accessible by this card." The fancy man said relinquishing what seemed to be a fairly ordinary debit card. The only difference was that the bank wasn't really easy to make out.

"Please walk over here to these benches and our...Oh... Nevermind." The greeter said, startled by the figure covered in tactical gear not 5 feet behind him. "He's here... How long have you been standing there?"

"Oh Jenkins... C'mon, ye could try fer a more formal greetin' couldn't ya? Jay-rayn, that's not even close." Jaerahn said, teasing the man with a broad smile creeping in his voice through the tactical armor.

"Oh har, har, har... aren't you a riot." Jenkins said with little patience, walking away from both of them with a surly expression writ on his face.

Jaerahn took a moment to snicker to himself, but turned to Zalis and watched as the cargo was making its way past them.

"Alright, you guys have done well. No need to worry about transportation from here, the boys here will see to the safe keeping of the spice. I am a little curious as te who's feathers you might've ruffled, if ya did, but you can tell me that whenever." Jaerahn said, shrugging.

"I am required to ask though, now that you have done one run from Kessel, we still have a broad list of rare spices that we'd like delivered as well and were curious if you were interested? That, and now that you have had one successful run, are ye interested in continuin' to run with us as a freelance or permanent employee or have you ran your first and last rodeo with Dordjooba?"

JfYtju6.png

Zalis felt a little uncomforted by the fact that two very large Gammoreans appeared out of nowhere and prevented him from getting to the bar. Had he felt a bit more courageous, or been heavily drunk, he may have attempted the stop them from doing so. But since he was neither, he opted out. As the finely dressed man began to speak, the Nautolan partially blanked out, as he was greatly disappointed that it wasn't the beautiful Zeltron whom he had dealt with before. Granted, he knew that she echoed off a pheromone that influenced his behavior, but he really didn't care. A woman was a woman all the same. However, his mind did come back to the present when the mention of credits was spoke of. Eagerly, he took the card that gave him access to his funds.

Examining the card given to him, he barely noticed the newcomer enter the scene. As he made sure that it was a viable card that could give him access to his funds, he then put it away within his jacket and looked up, now with time to fully see both men. One was very finely dressed and gave off more of a flamboyant personality. Zalis immediately thought him to be homosexual. The other was not so nicely dressed. Instead, he wore gear that some commando might wear. His immediate thought was that this man could be nothing less then a douche bag. Both were very likely to be drawn into a Hutt's inner circle based upon what he could make out of them. He really didn't give a frak what they were saying for the most part. But the offer to have more credits kept him from flat out falling asleep on them.

"A spice run is something that I'm very good at, most likely the best. I can keep this work up so long as credits keep coming my way. The fierfek governments are currently in disarray, so it makes an easy job even easier for me. I'll stay on as freelance, only because I need to have the option to go for more money if Dordjooba can't find use for me or my crew."

Zalis offered up one of the classic Nautolan smile. He was sure that Dordjooba would welcome him in, so long as he kept up on delivering the goods. And knowing his own history and his skill set, he wouldn't likely fail the Hutt. Part of him wanted the conversation to be over with so that he could hit the bar and hit on woman. Maybe he could find a way to interact with the Zeltron woman again...

Zalis2.png

A comm call in the middle of a diplomatic proceeding. Naturally. The Zeltron before her seemed distracted, and was motioning at an armored man. Terra's crimson eyes flashed as he knelt beside the Zeltron and took an order from her. Something was afoot. Terra smiled after the man in tactical armor as he left. She'd much rather be conversing with him than the flirtatious pink diplomat before her. The dark god knew that she'd get along better with a warrior, but she was always to be tested. The waiter continued to hover. Terra withdrew her pistol and placed it a centimeter from the man's kneecap. Meddlers be damned.

"He'll be back later, we have other Hutt business to deal with on this planet, as you well know.”

Terra

To the Death...

[[ FOR TERRA ]]

Well somebody has a temper. Kaldena thought to herself as she left a credit stick at the table for more than what the waiter would ask for. She managed to tabulate numbers in her head pretty well so she figured it would be enough for the service, even if they would have to hire a replacement in the end.

I told Kaldesh he could have fun for two minutes and he goes and kills our waiter. At least he did it quietly; and the subtlety in which he performed the act means I'll have to give him kudos later.

"Anyway," Kaldena mumbled, exasperated and worn from the crazed hellspawn child she had to look after with emotions so severe they threatened Kaldena's peace of mind a lot more than her actual weapons did. "I need to get some rest. That and some distance from that psychopath would be nice. I wonder though.... Ah, never mind. Too much money, too much trouble and what Jedi would touch her with a 9 foot pole anyway?"

Something in Kaldena was curious though. She felt a little nosy and wanted to see what Jaerahn and their self proclaimed smuggler were up to. So, she switched directions and started heading off toward the coordinates she gave to Jaerahn not moments before.

_ _ _ ____

Dordjooba's voice came a little fragmented through the box on the table and his image was grainy. It was hard to tell from the image if it was from actual interference from the land around him or if it was just static, but regardless, his image was still pretty vivid to Terra and anyone else that might be watching; the lizard Kaldesh was meant to shield their meeting so hopefully not too many eyes were on them, but as there was a large lizard blocking their table, it was kind of noticeable.

”œThe great Dorjooba”¦ I am here to outline an alliance between you and Black Sun”¦ Hopefully your underlings have been smart enough to send you the details that have been already discussed”¦"

An audible throat clearing sound breaks through the holographic momentary silence and Dordjooba begins to speak holding a Datapad up to his eyes in his meaty hands.

"Ah, yes... Terra is it?" The Slug bellowed through the device with a resonant voice that spoke volumes for his power of speech. However, the volume seemed to be a little lower than normal to accommodate that fact. That, and precautions seemed to have been taken on the holographic device to make it a little quieter so that people around them wouldn't be privy to their agreement.

"I would ask that we move to a more private area, but I trust that my broker has made adjustments to your machine so there isn't that much of an issue with volume. Anyway, yes... I did receive a copy of your contract and I must say that it is a startlingly reasonable approach from an organization I had once thought absolutely intolerable. I am not actually privy to much information about this Faust fellow of whom you mentioned in the document, or hinted at besides, aside from his deeds in the private sector. Although I may have given a second thought to Smash and his cheap excuses at peace and his thugs of malice and destruction, this seems to be backed by hard and convincing consequences. Not only that, it allows us both to benefit from each other as an alliance while not pushing to far int each others businesses." Dordjooba said with the first not of pleasantness he had had in his voice since rising back to power.

"I can't promise that we will be entirely out of the black market and I would assure you that as long as we remain on the planets we do, their black market sectors will most exclusively belong to us. I will not encroach upon your black market rights nor would I ask you to encroach upon ours, but instead of an entirely dominated black market I ask that we keep it open on both ends. So that I may sell spice and weapons to whomever asks and you can commune with whatever it is you wish. As for Slavery, I trust my associate has told you my position on that." Dordjooba said, noting the empty seat across the table.

"I assure you that I can help you in anyway possible with slavery, I just don't get involved with it myself. It's a personal thing, not a moral issue, but if you need it I can supply it." Dordjooba said pausing for a moment, "I am rather curious However..." Dordjooba led, letting his voice trail off for a moment or two.

"What do you say to joint work and collaboration?" Dordjooba asked, his eyes peaking with interest. "I know in this contract you've stated that 'We the thugs and brigands of Dordjooba's gratting cult are hereby asked to stay out of Black Sun's heists and scams and the like', but I was wondering how you would feel if we offered to lend our aid."

Dordjooba took note of the silence and sought to clarify for a moment. "Okay, say that Smash wanted to do a heist, but didn't have the man power or I wanted to do something akin to an extremely risky or dangerous spice run, but didn't have the man power to do it? Now for the Black Sun that may seem very unlikely, but what if this situation did come to pass, could we ask our Black Sun allies for aid or vice versa?" Dordjooba stated curiously, his voice careful, practical and strong.

"I do agree with the tenets of this agreement. That would be my only question as to the future of this alliance because, however mean, rotten, despicable, or rotten we may be... A house divided cannot stand. Just a curious musing. If not I suppose we could always exist as separate factions with a truce, whether that will help us survive the future political nightmare emerging on Coruscant right now or what." Dordjooba finished, leaving the air open for Terra to speak her piece.

[[FOR ZALIS]]

"A spice run is something that I'm very good at, most likely the best. I can keep this work up so long as credits keep coming my way. The fierfek governments are currently in disarray, so it makes an easy job even easier for me. I'll stay on as freelance, only because I need to have the option to go for more money if Dordjooba can't find use for me or my crew."

Jaerahn's smile from before returned in stride as his face warmed in tandem covered by his tactical mask.

"Alright, greatest smuggler ever. I believe Dordjooba or someone is comprising a list of the spices we want, if it hasn't been sent to you already, and this may turn out to be a regular thing if buyers want repeat doses. So I am glad to have ya on the team even if its only for a small while." Jaerahn said with mellow curve to his nerves.

Man, it sure was great to get away from that psychopathic child... Jaerahn thought to himself, still not believing the magnitude at which Terra's emotions seemed to peak. Naturally, being a human, he couldn't see these as well as Kaldena could, but he could still feel, through his optical receptors, the temperature rising and her heartbeat accelerating as if both together made for her drastically rageful disposition toward the lot of them.

Just when Jaerahn was about to let Zalis go to enjoy whatever it is he wanted to do, he felt a a similar presence growing near. He didn't know exactly who it was at first, but even his mask filters picked up her pheromone laced scent from where he stood. Jaerahn's face slid into a wry smile with a sense of canine mischief playing on his expression.

Kaldena...

"Attack Hug!" Kaldena gleefully exclaimed as she collided with Jaerahn and gave him a big hug. "So what have you two been up to? You give him our proposal Jaerahn?"

JfYtju6.png

Terra's darkened spirits lifted the moment the Zeltron was out of sight. The crimson fire in her eyes dimmed as the anger retreated into the temple of the Dark God. No longer did he find it necessary to protect her mind.

"Ah, yes... Terra is it?"

Terra smiled and nodded her head

"I would ask that we move to a more private area, but I trust that my broker has made adjustments to your machine so there isn't that much of an issue with volume. Anyway, yes... I did receive a copy of your contract and I must say that it is a startlingly reasonable approach from an organization I had once thought absolutely intolerable. I am not actually privy to much information about this Faust fellow-”

Terra

To the Death...

"Affirmative. I have signed the document electronically and am sending you a 'new' signed copy of it right now." Dordjooba said with a large smile over his charcoal black/grayish mug. His blue eyes gleamed with the excitement that their pact provided and would be looking forward to going out and establishing his people within the realms of crime once more.

"Please tell- Well I guess he already left," inquired the Hutt as he looked about aimlessly. "I may or may not talk to you later Terra. Until then I will leave you to whatever is left of your food." Finished Dordjooba as his blue hologram faded out into nothing.

All evidence that the Hutts were in the establishment aside from the hologram projector were indeed gone and Kaldesh, who had been in front of the table through most of the discussion, was now roaming the streets outside the restaurant, embracing the shadows.

The waiter, suspiciously enough didn't even come for the credit stick that was left on the table...

JfYtju6.png

Terra slowly closed the datapad and looked around the barroom. All of the Hutt's agents had finally disappeared, and for that, Terra was glad. They had been more of an annoyance than a help. She slowly stood and made her way from the bar, keeping a wary eye for any potential enemies. As she approached The Ossus Fallen, the six Krath War Droids closed ranks behind her. She smiled as they began to prepare the shuttle for take-off. She had completed her mission. Fuast would be pleased.

As The Ossus fallen cleared Nar Shadda's gravity well, she typed in a set of coordinates given to her by Fuast... Back to Dubrillion. She reloaded her datapad and looked over the signed copy of the alliance. It would give both sides a good standing in the galaxy. She sighed as The Ossus Fallen shot into hyperspace, disappointed in the location. Nothing was on Dubrillion.

Terra

To the Death...

The hustle and bustle of the space lanes did not deter the Bounty hunter as he made his decent downward. He like many who had dealings with the smugglar's moon had pre-established arrangements. It was the cost of doing business, and it always helped to have a landing pad or two open and available at your sudden arrival.

Won't be surprised if the kid dies out here.

The comm snapped to life again as he addressed his lone occupant in the back.

"You have three hours to find yourself a 'pet'. Find a young Anooba, narglatch, kath hound, or Dark wolf. The choice is up to you.

I would come with you but, as I don't know what kind of trouble you are in with the Hutts, I wouldn't know what to expect. Perhaps you should use what is in your package to disguise yourself. Either way your clock is ticking."

He didn't bother asking if the man had money. If he didn't he would simply have to find a different way to acquire the pet. He did know that if the man had not completed this task with in his allotted three hours, he would abandon him on the world.

The ramp open and the rotting stench of desperate living permeated itself through the ship.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Zalis heard the words, a list of the spices, and he about became as happy as he did when he first got his ship. He could now have contracts on a few runs, which would more than pay his way to the best bars and clubs throughout the galaxy. Allowing the news to sink in, he slowly walked away from the landing dock where Dordjooba's men worked to unload fully the spice cargo if they hadn't finished already and he made his way towards the nearest bar to fully indulge himself until Dordjooba or someone within his circle brought him his next contract.

Zalis2.png

Before he jumped off the ship. He just gave the man a few more words, but then he decided against it. He hopped off the ship and grabbed his data pad. Linking into the local network, he looked up the target animals. He knew what they looked like now it was time to disappear into the market. Tobias saw some old friends, and enemies in the market. The would not recognize him in this new form.

Venturing to the outside of the main market, he found an old tavern, where the tender owed him a favor. He walked through the door to find only a few patrons. Vos liked this place because of the wood furnishings. He walked up to the bar and ordered a drink, a certain way. The man with the brew in his hand delivered it promptly. "I only know one man that orders this drink." He spat on the ground. "You know this man yes? Where is he?"

Tobias took the brew from the man and took a drink. Setting it down he removed his hood. "It's me Lucky." Vos took a drink from the mug.

"Impossible!" The man uttered. "I heard the Hutt's skinned you like the dog you are." He laughed.

"Well. I learned a few tricks..." He smiled and pulled the glass to his other hand with the Force.

"Impressive, Master Sith." He said.

"Cut that out. You remember that time when you were getting robbed and I stepped in to bust you out?" Tobias finished the drink.

Lucky nodded. "What favor do you want?"

"Tell me where to find these bad boys."

They conversed for a few moments, Vos paid the man for the drink and left. The destination given, he would have his 'pet' soon enough. Soon he was in a "Creatures" Market. Aliens were being auctioned off as slaves left and right. But this was not what he was looking for.

The stench steadily got worse and worse. Almost unbearable, but Vos was used to it since his service in the Hutts. Animal noises could be heard. He was getting close. Soon, cages were lining the streets. He looked for his target. It wasn't long until he spotted a male and female Anooba. He glanced down at the datapad once again. He had little over an hour left. An action was out of the question. He needed to complete this task and leave. He fingered his lightsaber. No, it was too risky. He returned his hand to his side.

The male Anooba walked over to him. It grumbled. Tobias grumbled back. It backed away. A worker came up to Vos, yelling at him to get out of the stock room. It was an old enemy of his. "You will open this cage and give me the male." Force infused the young man's mind, and he let the Anooba out, giving it to the Young Sith. "Very good, Now climb in and play with the female."

As Tobias walked away he head the young man scream in pain as he was eaten alive by the female. As the male walked on the leash beside him, it was well behaved. Maybe it was intoxicated by the Force presence that Tobias was emanating. Either way, he wasn't going to question it.

With Forty-Five minutes to spare, he called out to his new master.

"M'Lord. I have your package."

Slicer raised an eyebrow with conflicting emotions. He was both mildly annoyed and pleased at the same time. The man had finished early which was good, yet had interrupted his current reading of Future weapons. Tossing the datapad aside, his hands move and moments later the ship came to life.

The ship ramp opening was the only indication that Slicer had heard the man at all. A gentle purr might have startled the new found creature as the ship came to life. As various consoles light up, Slicer didn't bother to check to see if the young man had gotten on board. Already clearing his departure with traffic control the ship began to lift soon afterwards and as the ramp sealed those who had been smart enough to get on board quickly streaked toward hyperspace.

ship

Vos and the Male Anooba walked onto the boarding ramp. Seconds later, he could distinctly feel the ship enter hyperspace. He secured the animal in a spot that was out of the way. Petting it on the head, he took a few steps away from the animal, and wondered where they were going, and what Slicer had in mind for him and the Animal...

• 1 month later...

In the light of things, he felt slightly bad for simply walking away from the group when he did, but to tell the truth, it was in his nature. Alcohol was a strong allure for him, and it did outweigh his need for a female companionship. But now that he had blown through about two hundred and eighty credits in about three days and spent four days now lying on the floor of some hotel, he regretted it. Maybe the woman, Kaldena, would have given him the next big smuggling run for the Hutt. But now he wasn't sure if they would still even want him to do their work. And I really could use their credits. It was a really bad choice, but one out of many that he has made and will continue to do.

Slowly standing up, the light and the stench that entered his room made him feel the need to get up and out into the streets even more. Shaking off the dust and whatever else was on the nasty floor of the hotel room, Zalis stood up and got his equipment back on. Once that was all done, he slowly left the hotel room, hopefully to never see it again.

Zalis2.png

As Zalis walked the streets of Nar Shaddaa, he withdrew his datapad and reviewed the list of spices that the Hutt wanted to picked p. Strangely, the Nautolan wondered why it was only spice that he was smuggling in and out of Nar Shaddaa. But then again, it wasn't something he should worry about. When someone begins to worry about the affairs of a Hutt, they normally end up dead. Once he was sure that he would need to develop a few more contacts to deliver these goods, he placed the datapad back within his jacket and made his way for a mechanic, as he wanted his transponder code changed.

Going back to an old contact of his friends, he walked in and made the request for a new transponder and alias for his 720 freighter. After a few hours of work, he paid the man with the credits he had received from the Hutt already and walked out with a new alias for his vessel. Nimbus. He then made his way to the his 720 freighter and prepared it for take off and hopefully, a new contact.

Zalis2.png

• 4 weeks later...

In a dingy hotel room, amidst a substantial number of empty Shadowlands bottles, a comlink beeped quietly.

A couple of hours later, it beeped again as a polite reminder to its inattentive owner that he still had a message waiting.

On the threadbare mattress, amidst another substantial number of empty Shadowlands bottles, a figure stirred and muttered, eventually pulling himself up into something resembling a sitting position.

"Save the goddamn galaxy from the Sith," he managed, groaning as a crippling headache made its presence abundantly clear, "and this it what you get."

The comlink beeped again, for dramatic timing more than anything.

"Alright, alright," he grumbled, pulling himself off the bed and smashing several bottles in the process.

He checked the message, listening with something between idle interest, irritability at having his binge interrupted, and ferocious indifference.

"Well, a job's a job," he said quietly, never one to let a half-decent plot hook go.

Quintus pulled his beat-up trenchcoat on, hid his various weapons about his person, and headed for the Crapula Aeterna.

QuintusSong.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A YT-2400 known as the Crazy Mynock appeared out of hyperspace over Nar Shaddaa. Brina had been here long ago, back when she had been young and careless. She hadn't cared for the hell hole back then, but it had been useful, a smuggler's haven, a place to lie low and avoid detection from local law enforcement. And that was why she was here.

She landed on a shabby looking platform and changed into attire more appropriate for the dingy streets of the vertical city. Stepping out, she encountered a welcoming committee.

"This dock is private!" the Dug at the head of the party announced. Brina grimaced. She had never liked Dugs. But she knew how to deal with their type.

"I'm sure I could pay your for the inconvenience of letting me land here," she said smoothly.

The Dug's eyes lit with greed. These low-life types were very predictable. "I'm expecting important visitors later. It would be a great inconvenience indeed for me to have to tell them to land elsewhere."

At the same time, Brina reflected, it was nice to be among beings who put up no pretenses. "I'll give you 200 credits."

"Five hundred."

"Four."

"Agreed."

She handed over the credits. "Any idea where I can find a good mechanic?"

The Dug motioned. "Down the block to the right is a Sullustan named Jax."

She nodded and tossed him another hundred credits before strolling away. She found she was having no trouble fitting back in here, something which amused her. Her years as a smuggler had been long ago. But she was glad she still remembered how it had been.

She found Jax the Sullustan at work in one of his hangers. "You Jax?" she called.

The alien climbed down and shook her hand. "What can I do for you?"

"I need a new paint job and some new IDs for my ship."

The Sullustan had received requests like this so often that he didn't bat an eye. Which of course was why Brina had come to Nar Shaddaa in the first place. "What type of ship?"

"YT-2400."

He nodded. "It'll take six hours."

"If you make it four, I'll pay half again."

"Alright, four. But you pay half up front."

She nodded. She had expected that. She handed him the credit chit. "It's on landing platform HYT8."

As much as she wanted to stay and make sure they didn't scratch her baby, she had other things to do while here. And that included a new look. And a drink.

Three and a half hours later she had some new nondescript clothing and a dye pack for her hair. Even aliens would have little hardship remembered a human with her bright red hair color. She deposited it all in the Mynock and then surveyed the Sullustan's work. The ship had been repainted a grey with green splashes, and all identifying markers had been covered up.

When the Sullustan saw her, he approached. "My crew found two tracking devices on your hull." He handed them to her. "Thought you'd probably want those taken off."

She felt like an idiot. So that's what that light was saying! "Thanks, friend." When she paid him, she made sure to give him a little extra.

Everything complete, she boarded and installed the first of her new IFF IDs. A few minutes later, the newly christened Heaven's Fury took off and headed back out into space.

PvCXzdZ.jpg

So the bounty hunter found himself at the last place he wanted to be when tracking a bounty. He shook his head, and gave a massive sigh. This cesspit of a world, was the go-to place for people attempting to hide, make a new name for them selves or start over.

Well this just became slow going.

He did not frequent this wold very often but, he had some strings he could pull. Yet first things first was finding where she had gone to ground. With all the ships leaving, he wouldn't be able to pick out which one was hers. It didn't help that the signal had just cut out moments after he entered the trash heaps' air space.

"Triangulate last known position of tracking devices. We will start there."

As one of the AI focused on that task, Slicer began a self check of his gear and materials. He was the kind of man who never assumed all of his gear was working in tip top condition all the time. He always inspected if he had the time, before he stepped onto any world. He double checked when he was potentially expecting a hostile encounter.

As the ship landed in a port, the bounty hunter satisfied, with his current kit took his first steps on world. Immediately he hide his particular Force signature. It was standard operating procedure, and the last guy had caught him of guard.

It had been an easy mistake to make. I had grown complacent. It was a nice wake up call.

He had a starting location. A near by private pad, and so that was where he would start. He raised an eyebrow as he came to landing platform HYT8. There was a ship there but not the one he was looking for. He had spent time checking his facts and reading up on the target. He had some... history with the woman, so he knew what he was looking for.

Well now, I found a ship but, it is not the one I am looking for.

A small creature, it looked like a Dug approached him. He had a whole welcome committee of what looked to be bruiser types. Slicer gave a mental whistle in his helmet. He had officially found trouble. Now it was time to dodge and roll so to speak.

"You what are you doing here! This dock is a private dock! I can't have people just sniffing around when ever they feel like it."

Slicer turned calmly to the approaching group and waited until he would not have to shout in order to be heard.

"I am looking for a woman. I will give you fifty credits for the information"

The dug shook his head.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Now get out of here, this dock is private and it will not do me good to have you loitering about."

Slicer weighed his options. He could feel in the Force that the Dug knew very well what he was talking about. He could also feel the tension, and fear the Dug had that the owners of the ship on the dock would come back and see this confrontation. So the bounty hunter began to weigh his options.

"Alright, if I needed to get a little work done on my ship where could I find a decent mechanic?"

The Dug did not seemed to be alarmed by this question but seemed hesitant in answering. So Slicer greased the palms so to speak. Fifty credits later, he had a new led.

He figured he would be back later, but for now it was good for the Dug to see him in a positive light. Perhaps he would be more forthcoming, or at least bring less guards the next time they met.

Taking a trip down the block, he entered a well to do but dingy mechanics shop. He had avoid attention by imposing by impressing an illusion upon those who had glanced his way. Most would not remember the bounty hunter, those who did, would remember very little in detail about him. They would remember the chill that settled over their already hardened hearts however.

Entering the shop he surveyed the area in a glance and was greeted by a sullustan who seemed to be covered in various fluids.

"I am looking for Jax." Came the voice with a mechanical tinge.

"You found him"

"What kind of work do you do?"

"You name it I can probably do it. " Came the reply

Slicer gave a slight smile. If he were the target it was likely he would come here get a make over for the ship, and then blast off as soon as possible. The question at that point was more of a where would she go but, he would get to that bridge when it came. Instead he had a new issue. It was time to get answers.

"So could you change the ID signature of a YT-2400, give it a paint job and tune her up for me?"

He could tell the sullustan was surprised. This was a good thing as it meant the little guy was the one who had serviced his target. After all requests like this would come in far to often to be surprising in terms of ship model.

The sullustan cracked a joke. It was something his species was fond of, that Slicer cared little about.

"Ha last time some one asked me for something like that, it only took four hours. Though it cost them a pretty penny."

As that thought came to the forefront of the Sullustan's mind. Slicer opened himself up to the Force and invaded the being's privacy. He had wanted that thought in the forefront of the mind. Generally, a Force-user was not telepathic enough to truly read the thoughts of other beings, but only the emotions and images of them. This is what he did and he saw the target first one way and then another.

So she has changed her features.

It was another potential lead but one to follow up on after his business here was done. Instead he needed to respond with a quip.

"How much is a pretty penny?"

Before the sullustan could respond Slicer began a new tactic. He wanted access to the records of the sullustan. They normally had pretty shrewd business practices, and he would have to have a record of what he did. If only to not accidentally give the same ID to multiple ships. A slight Force manipulation came with his next request.

"I will give you three hundred credits to inspect the work you did on the last ship. After all I need the best job done, and speed doesn't always equal quality work."

The greed seemed to light up in the little creature's eyes. Three hundred credits all for a preview of his work. It wasn't something done often. It helped that Slicer was attempting to give off the feeling of trust while trying to manipulate the sullustan.

Moments later he had everything he needed. ID name down to the color paint job. He feigned to be unsatisfied with the work.

"Hmm it is just not the kind of work I am looking for. Though tell you what. I will add two hundred credits if you mention my inquiry to no one. This includes keeping that ship a secret. I would rather not let out to others what I am trying to modify."

The being nodded his head in agreement, and while the sullustan was five hundred credits richer, Slicers was further ahead in his investigation. So far he knew where she had landed, and what she had left with. Had an idea of what she looked like before and after, and was five hundred and fifty credits lighter in one of his accounts. Yet that was pocket change, an expense to enjoy the hunt. He could have done a number of things differently. Such as just drain the knowledge he sought from those he wanted, or threaten bodily harm. Yet it was always better to build bridges than to burn them.

So what was the target doing for four hours? There is no way it took her that long for her costume change. Perhaps she found a contact...

He spent the next two hours greasing palms, and trying to glean what he could. In the end though, it seemed like wasted effort. No one had known anything that added to his investigation. He did however, visit the air traffic controller, and was able to glean a vector for the ship matching the description of what he got out of the sullustan. Still in terms of what she had done during he short visit here, no one had anything worth while to add beyond what he already knew. Which mean that, this was a dead end. It was time to revisit the Dug.

This time the Dug almost seemed happy to see him.

Guess he is expecting more money.

Pleasantries aside Slicer got down to business quickly.

"Same question as before, I am looking for a woman."

"Same answer as before, I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Shame, I would have paid you handsomely for such information."

"Oh? How much?"

"Well I had three hundred credits to spend on simply information on the woman. However, you have no idea what I am talking about. Oh well."

Slicer turned to walk away. He counted down mentally in his head.

"Erm, wait a minute, I may know something. I was simply confused before?"

Slicer turned around slowly.

"So then what do you know?"

The Dug spilled his guts very quickly, knowing Slicer was about to walk off. It was useful information to have but all it did was confirm everything he had already learned. A shame for the Dug.

"Sorry none of that information is relevant. It might had been three hours ago but, not now."

"Hey we had a deal."

"Yes and you should have took it the first time. All you did was prove you are a liar to me."

He could feel the Dug's disappointment turn to anger. Slicer could either defuse the situation or get some exercise. He decided to defuse first, the Dug might be useful in the future.

"However, if you had any idea where she was going, or even what vector she left on. That would be worth one hundred credits."

The Dug thought it over.

"Deal!"

"No funny stuff." Slicer allowed the Dug to feel the bearing weight of a Sith master's presence in the Force.. He would not have been surprised had the Dug expelled waste upon himself.

The Dug left and returned five minutes later. He had a departure time. It was time to leave. The bounty hunter return to his ship. Feeding in all of the information he had learned so far. He had a guess as to where to head next. He left and the stars stretched into white lines.

ship

Vothe Kyrik's ship appeared out of hyperspace over Nar Shaddaa only a couple steps behind those of Director Thalin and the other bounty hunter that had been following her. He immdiately lost himself in the crowd of ships, not wanting to risk getting IDed even though he'd scrambled his transponder with Black Sun tech. As a master of disguise and manipulation as well as a ranking operative with the most prevalent crime organization in the galaxy, he found the technology both easy to obtain and tremendously useful.

He did not have a homing device on Thalin's hull, so it was quite possible that she could lose herself in the Vertical City beyond being able to be found. However, he wasn't the only one that was stalking her, and one of the other hunters probably did get the chance to place a homing device. He immediately locked in the ID of the other hunter's ship, then decided to wait things out from a distance. Passive stealth protocols engaged so that his ship wouldn't draw any attention even without dedicated stealth gear, he maintained a reasonable distance from his quarry and waited for the moment to strike.

It didn't come, but soon the hunter was on the move again, and Vothe used his vector to spot the YT-2400 it was following, now with a different name and tags. It didn't take much to conclude that the hunter had tracked the ship's changes, and now Vothe could profit without having to do the investigative work himself.

Shortly after they left, he locked in their vectors and followed suit, hoping next time he would get the chance to move in for the capture.

GJCEepO.png

Nimbus blasted out of hyperspace over Nar Shaddaa. Zalis was on edge after the fight he had just had on Hoth to pick up crates of spice for Dordjooba. Luckily, he had survived the encounter and managed to pull a few extra items for the return voyage back to Nar Shaddaa. For some reason, the smugglers moon seemed like home, as Dordjooba opened a special landing pad for him. If this was what working for the Hutt would bring, he may consider doing full time work for him. Upon landing, Zalis went through his normal procedures of unloading the crates of spice from his cargo hold and preparing it for pick up from Dordjooba's men.

Zalis2.png

Dordjooba's men arrived promptly this time and without question. The man from before that had paid Zalis told him his account had been updated and went on his way without a word.

It seemed that the organization was in a little bit of a hurry, but they weren't trying to offend.

Still, a familiar pink head rose from around the corner just in time for the rest of the men to leave, carrying the packages with them.

"Well if it isn't Zalis" Kaldena said, smiling widely holding her hands to her hips. "Its nice to know you haven't left; at least some things in this organization are staying consistent."

The Zeltron's pheromones weren't active and her appearance, although particularly exhausted in some notable facial features, was still considerably appealing. Zalis was already an employee and a friend, there was no need to pop him full of pheromones every time she saw him.

JfYtju6.png

Zalis smiled upon hearing Kaldena's voice. As he turned, the very beautiful Zeltron was approaching his landing pad. She seemed to be tired from something was doing before. He decided he would ask her or make a push to figure out what the Hutt's employee was doing.

"It's good to see you Kaldena. Although your words hint that there may be trouble with other parts of business?"

He decided he would wait to tell her about how the pervious deal went down, as he didn't want to add stress to her if other things went going so well.

Zalis2.png

"Let's just say a few of our new 'business partners' are making judgment calls that aren't exactly convenient or amusing." Kaldena said, brushing rubble from her clothes.

"I've had to deal with people I don't necessarily want to deal with, but if it is within furthering the Hutt's influence in his own channels, I am required to do so. I have vowed to help him with his business in exchange for protection." Kaldena said, looking back at Zalis, a warm smile coming over her face.

"Anyway, unpleasantness aside, when do you plan on doing your next spice run, or do you have time to spare?"

JfYtju6.png