Dagobah

Darth Heretic

The leader turned to his subordinates,

"Take them back to the ships, remove all there weapons, change there clothes to the prison tunics and scan them for weapons. I dont want them trying anything."

He turned to Mike and threw him a sizable bundle of credit vouchers "Now I know why the master chose you to serve him."

He left without another word and boarded his ship.

Moments laters, they lifted off and jumped into hyperspace, taking their new prisoners with them.

Nobody tries to withstand the might of the Sith and gets away with it.

a loud boom could be heard as a giant wormhole opened up. Exited the mighty Ri'Til swarm and the ever capable Zeta Squad. They made their way down to the planet. 2 massive SD like creatures along with 200 Ri'Til air units with acid capable to melting most any fighter. They unloaded masses of Ri'Til ground units. At the lead were the Gylops and Wicros whose hard skin can take the blasts of MANY blaster bolts. They made a circle around the Sith legions and Bounty Hunter Mike. Zeta landed at the front. The mighty ACs towered over the enemies. The SD like creatures covered the air, no escape was possible. The Air units took the first offensive. 150 of them rose from behind the ground units and made their charge. Staying atleast 50 feet overhead, the air units rained their acid down apon them. Many soldier began to scream as their bodies melted from the potentness of the acid. Zeta activated all weapons. They showered chain gun bullets(these are BIG bullets too), HEAVY lazers, and missiles among the sith legions.

((Man Ben... whats your problem. What'd we do to you that your so mad about. You already killed our leader! What more do you want! Haha. O well... good story here. We'll play.... well, at least for a little while.

Orion woke up next to Will inside a dark, bared room. There were several gaurds, each of whom wore golden armor. He turned to Will beside him ,who was still out. Plans started formulating inside Orions head. He felt several loud bangs outside. Hmm.... Orion shook Will, who roused for a second, and then fell back to sleep. He then looked around the room. He couldn't see much, because the cieling was cloaked in darkness. From the light filtering in through the doorway, Orion could see that his armour was several feet outside the cage. The gaurds turned, and Orion faked sleep. After several moments, he opened his eyes again, and successfully woke Will. Orion had a plan. After whispering it to Will, he got a dirty look, but then one that expressed LETS GO FOR IT. Orion took off his shirt and whipped t to his armour, knocking it off of the perch it was on and bringing it closer. After several more swings, it was within reach. He stretched through the bars to one of the compartments in his armour and got a pair of thermal goggles. He swithced them on and looked around. They were in a square room, but it had no cams. He switched it off and reached into another compartment. He pulled out a small glass sphere and a miniture vibro-axe. He wispered to Will to shut his mouth, and ten through the sphere, which shattered right between the guards. The two guards were instantly out cold. He then activated the ax and cut a hole through the bars. Several minutes later, the two were back in their normal clothes/armour. They moved silently to the bridge of the ship, blasting any unsuspecting legions they find on the way. They find little resistance. Once they make it to the bridge, they kill the pilots with blasts from their blasters and hijack the ship. They enable the self destruct system, and then power an escape pod up. A drown calls out that the self destruct sequence has been activated. Most of the troopers go to escape pods to eject. A few of the braver ones get mowed down by Will, who was waiting on the bridge. After all the troops are dead or gone, Orion reverses the sequence, and the ship's system goes down. They make their way to a pod where they eject. A half minute later, the ship explodes. They come out to a raging battle outside. Will and Orion are immediately picked up by a Riy'Til freighter, and they make their way back through safe lines. They target the Bounty Hunter Mike's ship and several globs of acid melt through the sheilds. The ship is then pounded by more acid, and much of the ship is disabled or gone. The Bounty Hunter, like the scum that he was, tried to go to hyperspace, but another glob of acid brought the useless ship to its doom on Dagobah, where if Mike survived the crash, would be stranded. They focus their attention on the rest of the Sith ships and open fire, while they retreated back to prepare a way for a safe get-away.

Orion Flick, Over and Out.

orionflick.png

((Orion, that move is BS for so many reasons.

1. No one would be stupid enough to leave your armour anywhere near you.

2. The Ships were already in hyperspace

3. The ships are fighters, albeit large fighters, and are pretty much broken into 3 parts,the cockpit, the turret and the engines.

4. the ships have four people in it, and since they are in hyperspace, the would not have needed to concentrate on piloting, and thus, would be concentrating on you.

5. You cannot post someone elses actions. Who is to say that I would have tried to take off?

6. Skiprays don't have escape pods.

Do your homework and read previous posts before making posts like that.

BHMikebanner1.jpg

Ri'Til air units continued their rain of acid as Ri'Til Gylops and Wicros moved in. The towering 8 foot tall creatures were immue to the acid and their blades sharp enough to cut through most armor. They swung the blades at the legions and their armor was no match. The blades cut straight through them and killed off many men as the rampage continued.

((Dude- you can lay off a little bit. First of all, I have limited time on the internet, so I don't have all the time in the world to do my "homework". I just figured- without you giving us time to react, maybe we should do the same thing. Your post wasn't entirely legal either. My armor would have kept the web from making me go unconscious, but I could buy that. But- since I don't have a "shirt" to grab, you couldn't have done that. Just look at the picture. Surely even you can do that. But fine... its for the story.))

Orion wakes up next to Will. His armor is gone, but the others don't know he's awake. He silently reaches up and knocks one of the pilots unconcious while Will does the same. They pull blasters from the enemy troops and shoot them. They get into the pilot seat and drop out of hyperspace. They quickly route a new course to Triton. They leave before any of the other troops have a chance to respond.

((THERE! Now we have done it legally. And you and your precious troops are gone, and MIKE can go about his Bounty Hunter life.))

Orion Flick, Over and Out.

orionflick.png

Mike had just finished the repairs on his engines and turbolaser batteries.

A few days earlier, he had hiked across several kilometres of marshland to plant a false transponder and several thermal Detonators.

He was ready, he hit a small switch that set off the detonators that created a large enough explosion to distract the forces.

Mike ran through the start up and waited til the ships went to investigate.

Mike hit the repulsorlifts and sent several proton torpedoes into the swarm of fighters that were checking out the explosion. When they detonated, the huge fireball had damaged or destroyed all of the ships and Ry'Til.

Mike hit the thrusters and zoomed upwards, aqcuiring a target lock on the nearest SD size creature, and unloading several salzos of turbolaser fire, concussion missiles and proton torpedoes, obliterating the whole side of it, killing it in space.

Mike then plotted a jump to hyperspace and took off, uncatchable

Edited by Guest
BHMikebanner1.jpg

((It's spelled Ri'Til moron))

Not one Ri'Til was killed, or even hurt, during the battle. All still lived, and Kivre would handle BHM. Duramoth stood up apon a mound above the rest of his minions.

"Lay waste to Dagobah!"

As soon as Duramoth gave the command the brood were off. They spit acid every witch way and turned land into a barren desert. The air units and SD like creatures were a big help during this. Because of their masses of acid spores they could destroy Dagobah faster.

((Typos due to the fact I only had 5 minutes to post.))

The Ri'Til swarms stop destroying the planet, and decided to inhabit it. Ri'Til brood moved througho out the marchy planet, making tunnels underground to serve as hives. Fake tunnels were also created to throw off invaders. Hives began to breed masses of Ri'Til units to cover the planet of Dagobah. After a month of breeding them they were able to cover the entire planet. There wasn't an area that a Ri'Til couldn't be found lurking.

• 2 months later...

A lone Republic ship comes out of Hyperspace over Dagobah... A ship is waiting in space for the shuttle that carries the Republic Prisoner, Rivhen Eranu.

The two ships dock as the Prissoner's entire cell is transfered over to the other ship... The Officers onboard the ship that was carrying Rivhen gather information from the Prissoners belongings... searching through his personal comm... they download all frequencies and take them with them.

The Officers board the other prissoner transport ship and leave all belongins of Rivhen on the other ship... once safely out of the area... the New Prissoner ship carrying Rivhen enters hyperspace...

The former Imprissoning ship exploads over the planet of Dagobah... any tracking devices on that ship went dead. The new ship made a scan to make sure there were no tracking devices anywhere on the ship or on Rivhen........ nothing.....

The stars expand as the ship enters hyperspace...

lerriko.jpg

TrueTenorMan: You didn't answer my question... does this affect your master plan--yes or no?

Crimson Morpheus: yes

TrueTenorMan: Ho?

• 2 months later...

*TheJedi came out of hyperspace above Dagobah. Kirlocca at the controls brought his ship into the planet. He landed his ship near a fortress, that no one could get it, but him. He opened the door, after going through the security part. He moved into a room and sat down. He began his months of training...*

*Two weeks later, Kirlocca feel's the need to head back to the jedi. After he touched Adi-wan, he ran out of his fortress and made his way to his ship, than he blasted off the planet...*

• 3 weeks later...

*In the recesses of the Sluis sector, dark shapes appeared over Dagobah. The forces of the hive fleet fell upon the swamp planet and began the consumption process. First, collection points of powerful digestive acids were set up as ripper swarms began consuming all surface life and returning to the pools to themselves be digested. Genetic codes were stored of creatures like the dragon snakes and the Dagobah Gnarltree spiders to be mutated into new forms to serve the hive. Next, the surface of the planet itself was stripped down to bedrock. Finally, as the fleet prepared to depart, the atmosphere was consumed.

Only the strong survive.*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: edit...lol well i posted this just b4 i left and i guess i did it at the same time as kraken so editing this i just going to say that the following post couldnt occur because dagobah isnt....just going to go of post that was in space rather than say i came and left again....discussed with kraken so all is ok.

Abaddon's stolen gunboat cruised silently in the darkness over dagobah...he landed in one of the many swamps that dotted dagobah...it might as well have been one big sea...

The presence of the darkside that yoda had used to conceal himself long ago was the result of a Sith master he had defeated centuries ago...where the master died in a deep cave Dark Side energy was a overwhelming.

Abaddon wanted this energy to make his crystal for his second lightaber.

He trudged through his swamp and entered the cave.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The old broken X-wing soars through the sky's as Sly pilots the ship dowards towards the surface. It was hard to see, the fog blocked much of his view, as suddenly, he began hitting tree branches, low tree branches, which was Sly's sign to pull up, however it was too late.

The X-wing hit the water, a small lake, as the Prophet went into an unconscious state for a moment, before regaining himself. He unstrapped himself from his seat, as the X-wing started sinking, hopping to the shore, which was not far, Sly pulls out a tracking device, in which then he sets the coordinates his past self gave him.

The coordinates were not far from where he was, it was near by, Sly threw on his borrowed robe that belongs to Adi-wan, as started his hike into the forrests and swamps of Dagobah.

"What a waste of a planet..." Sly says as he looks to the right, and see's the identical image to his left, as well as infront of him.

Fog, tree's, and marsh, nothing more was on this planet than that, it seemed said, a waste of good space, the Prophet continued towards the red dot on his tracking radar.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

As the Prophet pushes through the deep forrest, he begins to pick up his pace as he nears the area. The thrill of the hunt was more than enough to give him the extra strength. Climbing down a small edge of a cliff, the Prophet finally reaches his cave.

Entering, the sounds of a leaking drip could be heard as it echoed through out the entire cave.

(Drip's continue)

The Prophet closes his eyes a bit to see if it would aid in his sight, however it didnt. Reaching for his belt, the Prophet pulls out Master Adi-wans lightsaber, It's brilliant blade ignites the room as the Prophet notices a giant covered figure. The massive tarp covered it's unders, as Sly tugs on the tarp, it slides off, revealing a sleek, beautiful Cruiser. It shimmered and shined, it's beauty was un-matchable, as Sly was in aw with it's beauty, running his hands down the side of the ship, he came across and engraves portion.

Not wanting to hold the saber to close, Sly uses his fingers to slide over the letters, trying to make out what it said.

"D-A-R-K T-W-O" The side of the ship said. In confussion, but still struck with glee, Sly walks over to another small covered tarp. Pulling this one off, Sly stumbles upon an old Astromech droid. On the side, it was engraved with the name: "A.D. 1"

It was ironic it seemed as the droid was dusty, as Sly patted it to get the dust off, the Droid moved, as it began to beep.

The two had a small conversation, as the droid's storage compartmant opened, as Sly reached inside, pulling out a few items. The first, a necklace, on the necklace sat a ring, the ring, made of Ilum crystals, the same crystal's used in the Saber swords.

Putting the wring on, Sly felt around for more, the second Item. A Journal, "The Chronical's of a Jedi: Sly Stevenson" The Journal read.

Reaching deeper, he felt around for more items, a few rations, a small crystal necklace, and a picture. The Picture was a happy one, by the looks of it, but the faces were un-known. Putting it in his pocket, the Prpphet reaches for the last item. A datapad. It was still working, and had all the coordinates and waypoints he needed. It also contained the personal information of three orders, the first, a personal lay-out and character database of the Sith Order. Stolen long long ago during the wars that Sly lead.

The Second was the character database of the Jedi order, containing all it's secrets and personel. The Third was that of the Hutt Palace. It contained a total lits of all bounty hunters, and bounty's on anyone around the galaxy.

Closing the datapad, Sly sat down, and began to read the journal.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*In the mist, stands a fortress, one the Belonged to Kirlocca.*

I recognize this place. It belongs to Kirlocca...wait...I am Kirlocca...how did I get here?...Someine died...no...I died. I had two clones here. Yes...I can feel the other...plus more???

*Kirlocca began to walk around...slowly...not fully balanced. He looked around at his fortress. It was just the way he left it way back when. But on the out side...battle scars. It was like walking through a dream. He stoped when he came to a door with the label of History. He opened the door slowly. It was fully of data cards and small books. He moved through it carefully.*

I left a datapad here with my history. Maybe i can finish it...

*He stoped when he came across it. He sat down and began to write in it...*

"Kirlocca, a Wookiee Jedi. He came to the order when he was very young, but already much older then most students. His talent with the force was strong.Once accepted to be allowed to train, he worked hard to prove himself worthy of being a Jedi.Once he had spent most of his time as a padawan training in the lightsaber art of form VII, he decided to pursue the path of a guardian. Kirlocca became one of the foremost masters of lightsaber technique. HIs natural Wookiee reflexes and strength, honed by the force make him nearly unbeatable.(In a saber duel.) Normally kind-hearted, Kirlocca hides a ferocity that comes out when he fights. He posseses a great deal of wisdom, but hs decided that the best way to impart what he knows is through martial training. He does not howl or shriek when he fights; he has long since abannoned the Wookiee was cries. Instead, he moves in combat with an eerie silence. He also refuses to draw on his Wookiee rage-he feels that giving in would invite the dark side. A strong Jedi, His time for greatness will come soon. But untill then, he must remain at peace with himself."

*He goes to add more, but feels something through the force. Someone else was on this planet with him...he was not alone.*

Sly stood to his feet after reading most the journal on Sly's fighting and sparring forms. He had learned much, and seemed anxious, a bit odd, but very excited.

Just knowing that he was one of the Top Jedi was a thrill, but, even though that was great, the question of how he fell, still bothered Sly very much.

Standing to his feet, Sly closes his eyes, and takes a few steps, raising his hands into a martial arts stance. For hours, no, day's Sly retrained, and re-perfected what he had lost in the catacombs of his mind.

It seemed that he didn't need to learn at all, instead, he was just slowly remembering everything.

"Meditation: The key to a Jedi's life and existence, maintaining supreme intunment to the force. It was essential for all Light siders to do this act at least once a day."

Sly read from his journal.

Sitting from his standing position, the former Jedi Master closes his eyes, and attempts to reach a supreme state.

.... The small presence of the Former Jedi escaped the caves, and reached anyone on the planet, but only for a moment, then the presence was masked to all.

*Kirlocca walked out of his fortress. He was armed, only with his lightsaber, he left his Kashyyyk bow and arrows back in the fortress. He oved through the swamps and mist of Dagobah. He could feel the presence in the force that he felt got stronger. He came to a cave, and could tell that the person that he felt was in there. But then he felt something familiar...*

...Sly?...no, he was killed. But there have been sith who take Jedi spirts to go stronger...

*Kirlocca walked in the cave, Then he saw the man, he was reading something, and from what Kirlocca could tell, he wasn't armed. He ran up to the man with full speed, as the man turned to see who it was Kirlocca's furry fist hit him, throwing him half-way across the room...*

As Sly flew across the room, his body went limp as if a rag doll as he slammed into the rugged wall. Sly lay motionless as he struggled to breathe, the wind had been knocked from his lungs, and Sly was struggling to regain his breathe.

"Calmness: remaining calm during a battle will clear your mind of everything, it will prevent your enemy from reading your thoughts, emotions, and fears. Show no mercy in the battle, but remain in a state of serene."

Sly remember from the journal, as the giant beast moved towards him again, Sly knew that he had to rise to his feet and fight back, or be crushed.

Rising to his feet with the spinning of his legs above him, he quickly hops from his sitting position. Rising to his feet, Sly took a deep breathe, regaining his strength through meditation, just as he learned.

*Standing as stiff as a board, Sly extended one hand forward, and moved in a "come here" motion as he felt his muscles flex.*

As the furry beast comes closer, Sly attempts to throw his first fist at the chest of the Wookiee, instead, it does nothing but have Sly's fist crumble as it hits the concreate wall of the Wookiee's chest.

Quickly Sly attempts to pass another two quick jab punches, one to the lower stomach, the other a side chop to the beast's chest, instead, the second punch is caught as the Beast lifts Sly above his head, and again throws him across the room.

As Sly slides against the ground, all he can think is... "Get up... must keep.... fighting."

*Kirlocca knew that the man was no match verus him. His natural Wookiee strength made him nearly impossible to beat! He made a step on his left foot and spun with his right, and kicked the man once more in the chest. He could tell that the man was in no way, able to beat him...*

This goes against everything i've learned. A true warrior would let his opponent have a chance to win...

*Kirlocca walked up to the man and helped him up. He then used the force to grap two sticks. He gave one to the man, and he kept the other. He stared at his opponent.*

"I want you to have some kind of a chance verus me. I would kill you in a hand to hand combat."

*Kirlocca stood ready, and waiting for the man to attack him.*

((I don't know how long you want this to go on, so I will wait for a pm from you telling me.))

Sly catches the stick, holding it in his hand, Sly feel's his strength growing, as his mind begins to unlock. Sly raises his eyes to the level that he looked strong, looking into the eyes of the beast.

*Throwing the stick to the ground* Sly looks over at the mysterious fighter, "... I dont play games... now let's finish this..." Sly said in a whisper voice.

As Kirlocca began to throw his stick to the ground, he recieved a kick to the stomach, the previous hits did not even buckle this massive beast, however, this one crumbled the beast's over like a folding chair.

As Sly kicked with all his might, he felt an energy flowing through him, that pushed him faster.... stronger than ever before. Surely this was not just adrinalen, it was something much more powerful.

As Kirlocca bent over, Sly used the wall as his ally, he would use it to put his position in the battle above that of which his opponent was at. As Sly ran upward on the wall, only making the first step, Sly pushed off the wall, as he rotated his body, shifting his hip weight, he swerved sideways, lifting his leg, the Prophet rips his weight to the side as he began to turn, Kirlocca's face came in contact with the foot of the Prophet.

This kick, even stronger than the first. Landing on the ground, Kirlocca begins to fall to the ground after recieving the blow, the Prophet uses the muscles in his legs to flip backwards, avoiding collision with the falling wookiee. Skipping over his head, Sly lands on the ground as Kirlocca hits the ground and rolls sideways, Sly charges into battle again, knowing it was do or die at this point. Speed was the only advantage this man had on the beast.

Running over to the rolling Kirlocca, Sly delivers yet another kick but this one was different than the first one's. Sly lifted his leg upward and to the side, to lift Kirlocca off the ground, rotating in the air, Kirlocca stumbles to his feet, the ground seemed very shakey, no, instead, Sly was acting and fighting so fast, that Kirlocca was dazed and dizzy from the previous attack.

*Inside Kirlocca's head*

The massive wookiee was trying his best to block the attacks, however, they were just moving too fast for him to block.

Using the force, Kirlocca sensed the next move of the Prophet as he raised his hands to defend his face.

*In battle*

Originaly planning to attack the wookiee's head, Sly see's the wookiee is a step ahead, no, he was moving in the wrong way, he was truly two steps behind him, as Sly decided to punch the open stomach instead of kicking towards the face.

With speed, Sly gave a weaker left jab, then a more powerful, right handed strength attack. The first his set Kirlocca off his feet, the second sent the Jedi off the edge of the Cave.

As Kirlocca was forced out of the cave, he fell from the edge of the cliff that the cave was in. Falling downward, Kirlocca could only see one thing as his enemy stepped into the light to watch him fall.

The face was familiar, yet, different. Kirlocca knew who this man was, as the Wookiee fell downward into a running deep river below.

*Sly's point of view*

"I did it... I beat.... him." Sly says as he watches as the man falls downward, as he falls, the wookiee seems very familiar, but maybe from another time the two met. Turning Sly heads for his ship, getting in it, The Prophet blasts off from the planet, as Kirlocca safetly swims from the river, the river, slightly tinted red, as Kirlocca whipes the crusted blood off his face.

OOC: On the run again... better luck next time... CATCH ME IF U CAN! Thanks for your help Kirlocca.