Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Kirlocca moved around in the swamps, trying to fix his ship so he could take off. But now...almost every last system was bruned for unknown reasons. He turned to see his padawan, Sayn Ta land her Jedi starfighter, so he stoped trying to fix his ship and ran to her. He gave her a hug.*

"Come padawan, we must talk about what hapened in my fortress."

*Together they walked off into the fortress to talk alone...*

"Sly, If I may, I would like to return to training Vincent who you've just seemed to have met. We're training him in the arts of two weapon fighting, something that you have mastered many years ago, I believe that we would be honored to have you teach both he and I a thing or two about dueling in this fashion."

*Mes returns, but this time he hands his padawan two Vibroblades...

"Let us begin..."

ITS.jpg

Sayn's heart leaped with joy as she embraced her Master's warm, friendly, furry body...

She walked with him to his fortress-a magnificent structure. She did not know how to start their discussion...she would follow her Master's lead....

But there was one thing she needed to do

Master, I have something to return to you...

Sayn uncliped the lightsaber at her side...it had served her well in her battle with Searcy. Unfortueately, lightsabers were worthless in space and the Gungan was unable to save her Master....

Master, this is yours. Thank you for letting me borrow it...I wish I could have helped you more than what I did...

Sayn_Ta.jpg

He stood up and greeted the man.

"You seem to be a very wise man, strong in the force obviously. You trained my master. I must thank you for that if nothing else."

He smiled a bit speaking to Sly.

He moved his head in the direction of his master, a gesture that had little meaning to the blind but to his master it was probably comforting to talk face to face. As a blind person looking at the person your talking to is not as important. He "looked", seeing his master through the force. The blindfold over his eyes covering the blackness of his eyeballs. He removed his Jedi Tunic and placed it on the ground, revealing his black garb.

"Yes Master, lets..."

He picked up the bamboo stick and retook his stance that his master had showed him before.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Kirlocca smiled at his padawan. Itw as his first lightsaber he ever built. It was a fine weapon...yet it was very smiple. He held it in his hand for a while...then gave it back to Sayn.*

"You keep it. I have another one. I don't need two. And you are going to need it in the future."

*She slowly took it back. Then he went into a room and acessed something then they both walked back out to Sly and bowed before him.*

"Sly, I wish to ask you something...but I fear that now is not the time. I am about to head off into a secert base on Kashyyyk and train Sayn in the ways of the lightsaber arts."

*He found it hard to talk. Somehow he knew what Sly was already going to say, but held it in.*

After five tedious hours of working on his saber it was done. One switch it went limp hit the other it was back to a saber and finally he turned it off. Noticing his ship fly into low orbit, Ryoo sent another comm to his droid Rou-Vou to tell him to land. After the ship landed, Ryoo went to work writing down everything the two ships had, hopefully being able to make a master peice...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

*Mes exchanges the bamboo sticks for vibroswords, blades sharpened to precision...

"I feel your ready for these, they don't simulate lightsabers as well, but it does give you the same risks of damaging yourself, therefore restricting the risks you will take in combat...Now, it's obvious you're gifted in the force to great extents my padawan, therefore I won't baby you through this training of form IV. Now, I'm sure you already know that form IV is extremely demanding in the physical sense, moreso than in the control of the blades. Your precision with your sabers is not as important as your ability to break the bariers of the limits to physical ability that humans have put on themselves. If you grow to master this form, which I have utmost confidence that you will, you will move so fast to the point that you are a mere blur, using the force to power your muscles faster than you can imagine...Now, I master in Form II, and Form II alone, but, for you I am willing to expand my horizons and together we can find the mysteries of this form of lightsaber combat..."

*Mes swings his vibroswords in to the home position, and faces his Padawan...

"The first step of training is to simply find out what it is that we need to work on, and what you know already, no? Come at me with all that you have..."

ITS.jpg

He smiled at his master and nodded. He caught the vibrosword and manuvered it in a brandishing style bringing it to the generic Form IV starting stance. He then came at his master, spinning the sword in his hand and bringing it up toward his master he spun his body and attempted a powerful yet still cautious slash at his midsection. He didnt want to be too intense for training.

"...."

pyrosig.jpg

"The shuttle I arrived on should have enough juice left in her to get us to Coruscant. I'll be glad to leave this rock; I have a bad feeling about this planet."

Hale Akturus walks past the others to where his shuttle rests, partially on ground, partially submerged in a shallow pool of rancid water. With a wave of his hand, the Corellian Jedi Knight sends the shuttle's landing ramp hissing open. Inside, Hale powers up the ship's engines ”“ after a minute the shuttle lifts off of the surface and hovers slowly to where the Jedi are gathered. Once again the landing ramp extends ”“ the towering Jedi Master BLCKCLONE boards.

"The navigation computer is set for Coruscant. We'll be there in no time."

The shuttle rockets upwards; the ship climbs and climbs until it blasts away from the little dark planet. After a minute the shuttle makes the jump into lightspeed.

Sayn happily clipped her lightsaber back on to her belt.

Things were looking better for the Jedi Padawan, the past few months had been very hectic, between the Battle of Kashyyyk and the Battle of Naboo. Sayn was quite eager to take on training with lightsabers, ecspecially from her Master who knew for of the 7 lightsaber styles.

Sayn stood quietly next to her Master in front of the revered Jedi Master Stevenson.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*The image nods slowly.*

Leo, pick the weapon or both that you know how to use the most then tell me, Mara, I want you to let your mind loose focus, just let your thoughts run wild, and as you do this attempt to count each different thought uncontiously so as not the obsturct the free flow of each idea, image and so on.

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

Master Prophet nod's his head as he looks quickly at Kirlocca with a nod of his head. "... We will speak at a later date Kirlocca... for now, train your padawan..."

Turning back towards Mes, Sly watches as Mes begins to teach his first padawan. Much determination was seen on Mes's face, but, something was wrong...

As the two, Knight, and Padawan engage in battle, Sly circles their position and speaks out loud, mostly to Vincent, however, he knew that Mes listened.

As Mes swings his first blow, Sly begins his speech, making his round around the two.

"... Man is a foul beast... when in battle, if not trained properly... he will stop at nothing to survive...." Sly says, continuing as Vincent block's Mes's advance. "... The hate of man consumes the heart, which permanently or temporarily erases the love that which lies in the heart, and in the that moment... A new enemy is born."

As their battles continues Sly speaks on, "... Like a fallen star, the Sith were born from those sins of man, the sin's committed by ruthless and wreck lace Jedi... And so, the hatred in the heart of man for another was born, separating us from them. Which side you are on, is not determined by the conscious of the mind, but however, the pureness of the heart..."

Sly says as he watches the two engage in the slowly increasing battle.

"If need be... I can offer you my wisdom, and techniques on the dual blades saber handling."

Sly says with a slight smirk.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Kitt looked around the planet. Every Jedi was training for a war...or so it seemed. He decided that maybe it was better that he did something to keep himself occupied. He walked out to his ship and began to fix it up to replace the one he had lost.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*Mes looks up and smiles widely at Sly, locking sabers with Vincent...

"What took you so long to get to the point? Ha ha ha! I hear your wisdom, but all need to prepare for their trials of their lives, good versus evil, pure versus impure..."

*The metalic clangs sound throughout the area, and Mes finds the weak link...Noah's lack of agressiveness was wise, but it only got him so far...The swords lock, and Vincent's lack of confindence in his maneuvers becomes his downfall. Noah began to move lethargically, his maneuvers too slow, and Mes takes advantage of the situation...Mes crouches, and as a blur, he moves around Noah, who can barely keep track of him...he circles Vincent until he finds the perfect opertunity to make his move. He moves behind Noah, and he brings him to the ground by kicking out his legs. Mes places his sword by Noah's neck, exaggerating the fact that this would have been his death if he were fighting a Sith...

"Now, do you see where you lacked? You were too unsure of your maneuvers, someone who studies the fourth form relies heavily on the force to be sure of what they are doing. There is no question in their mind where they are and what they are doing, they simply act. That is greatly the reason why they move so fast, and you should learn from this...Just the same, you fought well...Now, I would like to hear Sly's comments... "

ITS.jpg

Pausing a moment after Mes's comment. Sly studies the situation. Noah felt as if he had failed... However, he was far from failure.

"... I study your emotions yet I cannot determain why you feel this way Noah. You fought bravely, and that is something to be very proud of. Now...." Sly paused, looking over at Mes.

"... Have you already taught him about the force... some of the more common force tricks, because the force, like you said, is not only the KEY to a Jedi's battle, but it is the the KEY to survival..."

Sly looks back at Noah.

"... The eyes are decieving, a true Jedi doesn't need them, he feel's... the voices of the force speak to him, he doesn't need his eyes in battle, instead, he know's his path... he knows his moves... and above all, he know's himself. Personal Mastery must be achieved before you can win a battle. You must know what you yourself are capable of... If you do not know what your own body and your own potential in the force is, then you will never win a battle. Now push yourself..."

Sly finishes, looking over at the two.

"... Again ..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

After watching the clouds of jedi break up, Eas-San climbed up the tree he was leaning on, and sat down in a natural nook which just fit his size. He looked over all the jedi training and meditating and some who stood around with no purpose.

Looking through a small opening in the grove of trees, Fenrir saw the training between Mes and his padawan, Noah. Mes just seemed to have proved a point to his padawan as Noah began to stand up and back in to sparring position. Eas-San decided to head in that direction.

The jedi knight leaped up through the dense forest ocean in to the foggy Dagobah sky. His jedi robes waved rapidly, slowed, then sped up again as he fell back down to the surface. Just missing a large branch, Fenrir landed next to Master Stevenson.

"I remember my lessons like that as well Noah." Eas-San said to Noah, remembering all his weapons training on Ilum.

Angelfire sucks cock

Noah stood up, taking all of the lessons into his mind, he was trying to combine them into a message he could used while he trained. He nodded to Sly and his Master, then he aised his sword. Walking over to the corner fo the area he picked up another one fo the vibro sabres they were using. He smirked.

"Again? Okay."

He put his swords in the basic form IV stance, adjusting a bit for the two sabres and then he was off, he had opened his muscles to the force. he let it guide him, therefore he moved faster and with more finese. His style was physical yet beautiful as he came around over his dead for one blow against Master Slys sword, then with his other hand he came with an upward blow to his sabre. As he struck he swiftly changed his momentum so that all his energy and both his swords focused in on sly but he used his right leg to kick Master Tisserand. He added an extra kick to the blow by utilizing a force push.

"...Hrghhh."

pyrosig.jpg

OOC: Oops, I can see how this could be confusing, my fault. I am not fighting you Vince, instead, I am only watching, and asked you to do it again. You and Mes are the only two fighting right now. I will just play as if I am not in the battle, watching from the 'sidelines'.

IC: Sly watches as Vincent picks up the second sword, with a smirk, Noah charges into battle. His speed was much faster than before, his swords twirled as they made their attack's and defenses.

Only one word ran through Sly's head as he thought at how young and how the kid wasn't exposed to battle before... that word was...

"...Wow..." Sly thought as Vincent made his advance on his Master.

*Mes chuckles inwardly to himself, as he raises both swords above his head, charging forward...

Nice to see that he no longer fears taking risks...

"I will fight you on equal grounds Noah, form IV on IV...it will be a challenge for the both of us..."

*Moving as two blurs, Padawan and Master train and fight together, each learning more and more about the fourth form each second...metal against metal, the vibroswords clash, clanging in the air. The light plays of the swords in both a delecate and fierce manner. Mes absorbs the kick, feeling it, but never physically seeing it coming...It was more of a test, to see if his Padawan would hit his mark, and hit his mark he did. Mes fell face forward into the ground, lower back quite sore. He stands back up, slashing down upon a sword of his Padawan, loosening the grasp of the blade in his hand...Mes charges in, seizing the moment...

ITS.jpg

*Looks a Leo.*

You must create five images in your head, and give each on a differnt aspect, spinning, fliping, diving whatever you want, continue to do this, once you manage to hold all 5 out craft each one into annother one and repeat until you have one image with aspecs of all five.

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*Kitt spent an hour fixing his N1 Bomber. Once he was done, he decided that it was best to start to take some kind of an action. He walked over to where Mes and Sly were. Mes trained his padawan while Sly watched him, alond with another Jedi he dodn not recognize.*

"Sly, I am Jedi knight Kitt."

*Kitt made a small bow, it was a sign of respect and honor.*

"I would like to head over to Mon Calamari and make sure it stay's away from the Empire's hands."

*He could tell that Sly did not understand whay Kitt even asked it. It was a bit wierd. Kitt could have just left like any other Jedi would have.*

"I would also like to have another Jedi there with me to make sure that things stay the way they are."

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

OOC: Sorry guys i've been out of town for an entire week. I thought i'd have time to post still but alas, i did not. I believe in my last post i was observing from a distance watching the relationship that was shared by master and padawan and longing to have that for myself. Therefore I'll assume (if this does not break any rules) that I've observed all of the prior posts and training and such. Not learning what was taught but rather just "how it was taught" if that makes sense.

IC:

Jareth wondered where his skills could be best used. His noble upbringing and the fact that he was naturally very diplomatic could aid the Jedi in rallying forces to their cause. He desperately wanted to stay and learn the ways of the jedi, but his marksmanship skills were indeed good enough to go into battle if that was what was needed. Jareth, being intuitive and an expert at reading people, could tell that Master Mes could see inside him knew the corellian's strengths and weaknesses within seconds of his arrival on the swamp planet, and would be able to advise him how to best help the order.

Jareth listened as A jedi knight named Kitt introduced himself to another.

""I've had dealings with the mon cal before"" Jareth thought to himself upon hearing the familiar systems name escape the Jedi Knights lips.

He walked over to where Master Mes was training and waited patiently for the Jedi to speak to him.

"I am at your disposal Master Jedi. My life, My blaster, and everything I am will be devoted to helping my new brethren. Please direct me where I could be most effective."

"Hmm..Ha!!"

He grunted a bit as their swords met withh every attack. His motions were fluid, and nothing seemed hesitant about them. Everythign he did was guided by the force and he trusted it fully in this match. He master was truly amazing, having never had used form IV he seemed unflappable in his technique. Noah met sabres with his master and then in a blur he pushed his sabre to the side and lowered his body position, changing levels from the upper body to the lower legs, he used a leg sweep and then swift flipped back up to his feet bringing his one sword down to his masters neck area and another at his arms.

"...."

pyrosig.jpg

Mathis watches on as Joel starts walking back towards the others. Seeing him walking with his eyes shut, Mathis winces as he trips over a rock, and falls flat on his face. Reaching down to help him up, Mathis says, "I said to trust the force over your senses, but you still need to use those senses. Now try again, with your eyes open."

mathis-1.jpg

"Yes, Master," Joel said.

Jedi always made that look so easy, Joel thought. Eyes open, he reached out into the Force.

As he used the Force to expand his sensory field, he noticed that his visual perspective changed a bit. It was difficult to explain, but he saw more.

Joel began to walk again in the direction of the Jedi encampment. Now, however, he saw things differently; there were a thousand paths he could take to get back to the camp. Picking one, he began a long, winding path, allowing his Master more time to teach before they reached the camp.

It's weird having two memories. Your not entirely sure which life is which, and which one is real... but Talon had two memories. His own, and his clones'.

From the cockpit of the battered shuttle, he piloted the ship to a soft landing deep in the jungles of Dagobah, with Zee and the fighter close behind. They were close to the Jedi Temple, but not too close. As the ship powered down, Talon walked down the ramp, and put on some work clothes. It was time for he and Zee to get to work. This would be one big fixer-upper.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*Mes spreads his blades apart, clanging against the opposing swords, attempting to make contact with his flesh...With the power of the force fueling his muscles, he pushes off, throwing Vincent back several feet. He hits the ground with a thud, and before he knows it, Mes hovers above him, blades ready to strike.

"Now, you would have had your throat cut open by now if this was a real fight...you do realize that. BUT, I would like to congratulate you on a battle well fought. You have excelled far past the learning abilities of many training Jedi that I have known, taking on the language of the duel as it was what you grew up with. Your body flows, the force flows as well, like two rivers in perfect harmony, as you had been doing this all your life..."

*Mes bows before his Padawan, a very great sign of respect...

ITS.jpg