Region: Outer Rim

Sector: Sluis Sector

System: Dagobah System

Orbital Position: 2

Moons: 1

Grid Coordinates: M-2

Physical Information

Class: Swamp

Atmosphere: Type III // Fits of violent lightning storms, dense fog, and periods of torrential rainfalls

Primary Terrain: Swamp, Bogs, Wetlands

Points of Interest:

Dragonsnake Bog

Dragonsnake Bog was a murky lagoon located on the swamp planet of Dagobah. It was named after its most dangerous occupant, a giant snake-like beast called the dragonsnake, which now is not the only occupant but one of many.

Cave of the Dark Side

The dark side cave of Dagobah was an overgrown landform deep within the endless swamps of the forgotten world. Little sun ever reached the surface of the planet, due to the thick canopy, therefore shrouding the cave in an endless twilight. Beneath the thick overgrowth of vines and brambles, ancient stone steps and walls could be seen at one entrance, while a second natural entrance opened in the void of the tree. The vergence that manifested in the Force within the cave was intense and fueled by the dark side aspects of the universal energy field. Because of this, the area surrounding the cave was permeated with a sense of dread, while Force-sensitives often perceived the area as being cold, filled with malice and menace. Despite the negative energy felt by sentients, Dagobah's diverse flora and fauna were attracted to the area and flourished. The nature of the vergence's assertion on individuals was highly-personal and acted on their worst fears. Apparitions and illusions would materialize in the cave, interacting with the minds of entrants and exploiting their natural weaknesses and worries. The reactions to these apparitions would determine how the illusion played out. The nature of the cave was not simply dark, but a true and sinister evil. The manipulation of the mind was meant to produce the worst outcome for the victim, drawing out the worst reaction and luring them towards the dark side.

The Dark Temple of Dagobah **

Societal Information

Indigenous Species: Hepsalum Tash, dragonsnakes, jubba birds, knobby white spiders, swamp slugs

Immigrated Species: humans, Yoda’s species

Primary Language(s): Galactic Basic

Faction Affiliation: Sith

History:

Dagobah is a planet in the Dagobah system, and one of the purest places in the galaxy within the Force. Dagobah is a mysterious, mist-shrouded, swampy planet, mostly covered in swamps and bogs, interspersed with countless shallow lakes and lagoons and multiple living caves. The continental and oceanic crusts of Dagobah were only vaguely defined, and there was little in the way of volcanic activity or earthquakes. Over the years, the atmosphere has thickened and has become much harder on visitors of the illustrious planet. It is said that the dark aspect of the Force lingers more relentlessly throughout the atmosphere and that people who journey to the planet of Dagobah are surrendered slowly but surely to that side of the Force. Rumors are abound that there are men and women lost to the swamps and wetlands that have had their most basic instincts drawn out of them by the Dark Side of the Force and their consciousness reduced to predatory levels. A people with their minds in such a recession, have been known to show gruesome examples of cannibalism and measures of barbarism erracticly. Only practitioners of the Dark Side fair better on this dark concentrated world.

((Summary compiled by Exodus. Thank you!))

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

The Raven exited hyperspace and entered the atmosphere of the planet. On board Tares sat silent, reviewing over what they had just came from, the flaming destruction of the old Jedi Temple, and the possibility of their friends dead.

He turned to his padawan as the ship came below the dense grey cloud cover, "I figure you should be safe here, I have no doubt that the sith will be looking for you again. I figure if it worked for Yoda, it will work for us." Tares said trying to add some humor to the situation.

With a clunk the ship landed and Tares and Airleas walked out. With a tap of a button two large doors opened out from the side of the ship. With the force Tares lifted two metal walls and moved them to the ground.

Over the next couple of hours he began to assemble a small metal cabin, mainly a one room house divided into sections. Once he finished he looked at his padawan, "You can sleep inside the cabin, im going to sleep out here with nature...."

tares.jpg

Airleas looked at Tares...."You will not sleep outside. There is enough room in here for the two of us."

Now that the shelter was built, there was time to reflect. She was angry at Tares for not landing the ship and searching. Her brother and best friend were down there. Not to mention Sly....God, Sly, you better be okay....I love you.

"Tares, what if you were wrong. What if they were buried and still alive. Dex was down there, and Reagan. What if they needed us. God....."

Airleas finally sat down on a rock and kicked at the dirt. She didn't know how she was to react. She just spent a night with the sith and met the parents. God, even she could feel Tarrian's pain. She still didn't understand the whole deal.....

Airleas.jpg

Tares walked around and grabbed a sleeping bag, "What if's wont help Airleas. There is a chance I could have been wrong, but not about not sensing any living being down there. The force does not lie to me, even if they were still down there, there is little we can do for them. I must be off, there are some things Im going to look into, until I return, stay here and lie low."

With that he headed back for his ship, and took off.

tares.jpg

Airleas watched as her friend and Jedi Master got in his ship and departed. Left alone, she decided to explore. She could be here for quite some time. If anything ever happened to Tares, she could be here indefinately.

Sighing, she hoped that Tares was right and the others were alright. She knew that she needed to gather fire wood, so, as she explored, she picked up the wood that she would need.

Going back to the hut that she and Tares had put together, she settled in for the night. Eating a ration bar for her meal, she laid down and fell asleep.

Airleas.jpg

I'm not here but what is this thread about?

OOC: This is a hiding place being used by Tares Vortex, and Airleas ... please no traffic whiel this storyline is happening ... thanks.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

The misty skies of mystical Dagobah teemed with life on this warm evening, just as they always have for as long as time itself can remember. Flocks of strange black birds of prey skittered and swooped through the dense fog, using piercing shrieks of echolocation to pick small animals from the limbs of trees and out of the stagnant, fetid pools lying in the marshes.

However, the peacefulness of this natural aviary was suddenly torn to shreds by the earsplitting howl of the engine of a Z-95 Headhunter thrown to its maximum afterburner. Even in the fog one could see a hazy line of flame stretching across the sky, falling to earth like a meteor destined to destroy everything in its path.

The shape at its head - a black, horribly jet-black warbird - burned as it fell, blasting vegetation into cinders in a mile-long streak from the heat of its reentry. Cutting a swath through the earth in an attempt to bleed off the speed of the craft, the pilot wrestled with the control stick as the shadowy craft ricocheted between tree and rock with deadly speed.

Suddenly, there was naught but silence. Even the animal life seemed to be perfectly still in the absence of the engine roar.

After several long moments, a perfectly concealed hatch hissed open, and from the still form of the ditched Z-95 crawled a seven-foot-tall figure clad in the black, skintight garb of an assassin. The figure pulled from the cockpit a large satchel filled with equipment of all kinds - including weaponry.

He stopped... and sniffed the air.

The distant sense of a fledgling padawan had brought him here.

He had gone far, far too long without hunting.

But all that was over now... and the chase would start anew today.

With a growl low in his throat, he turned and began to shove his way through the forest in the direction he knew Airleas would be in.

It would be miles to find her, but he would have his prey.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

Looking up into the fog-filled skies, Airleas saw leathery-winged avians. Reaching out with the force, she could tell that Dagobah was teeming with life. As she wandered farther and farther away from her camp, she saw no signs of any type of technology. Why in the name of the republic would Tares bring her here, she thought to herself.

After many hours of walking, the rain began. Taking cover in a nearby cave, Airleas tries to wait out the storm. As the constant rain falls outside the cave, she begins to meditate. Relaxing in the force, Airleas feels the wildlife around her. Somewhere deep in the cave a butcherbug is spinning a deadly razor-sharp web, while in a nearby swamp a dragonsnake is making a quick meal out of a swamp slug. Reaching out further, Airleas senses the darkness. A foreboding presence on the planet. And it was heading her way.

Getting up from her spot, she went to the mouth of the cave and looked out. The rain showed no signs of letting up so she was going to have to go regardless. She was not going to be stuck in a cave if whomever that dark presence was found her. She'd rather take her chances in the rain and swamps.

Checking her blaster, she darted out and started to run back through the swamps retracing her steps back to the hut.

Airleas.jpg

Another crunching step, another protestation from nature, another thrust ahead through shrouds of greenery.

Another step, one of thousands, towards tasting midichlorian-rich blood upon his lips...

With no warning other than a premonitory thunderclap, the rain came, hammering down into the boggy soil and turning it to nothing but muck. The black-clad figure sloshed through the mire, growing more and more impatient by each step. He could practically smell the odor of the humans, but the conflicting pungent mixture of forest aromas got in the way continuously...

Got in the way, just like the impenetrable mass of shrubs that was now in his path--

A second growl rose in the figure's throat as he stretched out his hand. With a sound like splitting concrete, the beam of pure Dark Force energy rent the vegetation like a smaller form of the ship which had torn the canopy apart. Where once had been a thriving miniature habitat, there was now a smoldering pit of charred plant life and blackened slag.

Raindrops sizzled as they hit the slag, filling the air with even more mist than there was before.

Silently, the assassin pressed onward, blocking out the stench of burned plant life and concentrating on the Force image of his prey.

In short order, he came across a cave set into the ground. All around the entrance, the figure could sense a faint glowing residue, as if someone light had resided here...

Without even bothering to peer into the entrance, he reached into his satchel and pulled out a Merr-Sonn tactical fragmentation grenade, twisting the top and lobbing it into the darkness. An explosion rocked the cave from the inside, sending chunks of debris showering from the sky...

...but no body parts. Damn.

It was only then that the shadowy figure noticed the footprints leading from the cave, mired in the thick Dagobah mud.

A feral grin lit his face, and he gave chase.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

After hours of trudging through the rain and the mud, Airleas finally arrived at the hut that she and Tares had built. Knowing that she couldn't stay here, she grabbed a satchel and threw in a few changes of clothes and the food rations that were there. Also, she hooked two of her blasters to her hips, and threw in the rest of her side arms into the bag.

God, it's a damn good thing that my brothers made sure I was a dead shot. This presence is dark though. If he is a sith, I'm not sure what a damn blaster will do for me.

Looking around the hut, she also threw in a couple of glow rods and the matches. Pulling her hair up and out of her face, she tied it back and stepped back out into the rain.

She moved quickly and as quietly as she could through the swamps and mud of Dagobah. Trying not to stop and rest to often so as not to give her pursuer a chance to close the distance between them.

As often as she could, she reached out with the force to touch the minds of some of the animals. Making them think there was some sort of danger behind them, and bringing them stampeeding across her tracks.

Finally at the end of the first day, she found a hollowed out tree and crawled into it. She ate a ration bar and closed her eyes to rest. As she drifted off into a light sleep, she saw her pursuer, finally making it to her small hut, and then starting out to follow her path through the swamps.

Airleas.jpg

Ever since birth, the Falleen that stalked through Dagobah's woods had dark, dark eyes to show for his heritage and genetic oddities. One could practically see the night in those eyes.

But for now, those eyes were bright orange, like two glowing embers amidst a pale green sea. They reflected the flames leaping into the cloudy Dagobah sky, flames ravaging and consuming the small hut that must have been the home of the prey.

He had found no one there. But fire always gave him satisfaction. That was why he had torched the makeshift shelter - just for pleasure's sake. And, well... there would be no returning to this home, even if the prey escaped.

Which it would not.

The dark man turned and began to stalk off through the woods in the direction of the footprints--

--and got no more than a quarter mile before they were hopelessly obscured by a peppering of animal tracks of all varieties, as if a great stampede had occurred here not too long ago.

Even nature was being an ass to him of late. The Falleen growled and waved his hand. A squirrel-like animal scampering across the path fell to the ground and died with a high-pitched squeal, its neck broken instantly.

He kicked the broken corpse into the wilderness and stomped onward, much slower this time, following only the faintest trace of Force residue through the mixed trails of the animals.

It was nightfall before he reached the grove of tall deciduous trees where he knew his prey was sleeping. The Force image of the human mingled with the hearts of the trees, masking it from all sense. He came across a number of hollowed-out trunks, perfect for an emergency shelter...

The prey was hiding in one of these. He could be almost certain of it.

However, even a padawan could be vicious if he came across him or her sleeping. A cornered rat will attack the cat, after all.

So as the forest slept, he went about his silent work.

He dug in his satchel and found them. A long belt of Golan Arms X-1 triple-warhead metal-flechette/incendiary/concussive tripmines.

He grinned, once, slowly, darkly, with delight.

Many long minutes passed as he went from tree to tree in the grove, attaching the small boxlike mine to the base of one tree trunk, then pulling the hair-thin wire through the grass to the base of the next and clipping it through the moist wood.

Using nearly two dozen mines, he created a silent ring of pain, fire, and death all around the grove where he knew she hid somewhere.

Slinging the familiar sniper's rifle from his back, which had slain citizens of Naboo, Coruscant, and countless others, he scaled one of the tall trees and perched upon a thick limb.

The dark figure slid a shell the size of a ballpoint pen into the chamber, and fell into a meditative state, waiting until the morning.

darthgrief.jpg

Waking a few hours later, Airleas could sense something was wrong. She wasn't alone in the trees. There was a darkness here. She instantly wished that she and Tares had trained more. Damn, a lightsabre would be good right about now. Turning in the tree, she tries to see if she can spot him. She couldn't, it was just before dawn on the swamp planet and even then there would be very little light.

Grabbing her vibro knife, she started cutting the back of the tree. Once she had a hole big enough for her to get out of, she climbed out the back of the tree. Slowly, she started making her way down the back. About a meter or so before she reached the bottom, her danger sense went off and she stopped.

Trying to adjust her eyes to what light there was, she looked down at the ground searching for what the danger was. As she looked, she saw the dew dripping from mid air. Scaling down a little more, she saw the thin hair wire. Smiling to herself, she was really glad that Dex had taught her well. Going down the rest of the way, she gingerly stepped onto the leaf covered ground. She knew she needed to get out of this tree grove.

Crouching low to the ground, she carefully stepped over the wires. Making sure that she did not disturb anything. Damn, this guy is good. She thought to herself. Keeping the tree behind her, she began her tedious way out of the trees.

After about two hours of taking baby steps out, she finally made it through. Pulling out her blaster, she smiled to herself. Well, that was fun. Lets make sure he knows I'm just as good. Pointing the blaster at the tree that she had slept in, she aimed and pulled the trigger.

In an instant, the tree exploded and set off a chain reaction throughout the grove. Getting up, she immediately turned and ran in the opposite direction.

Airleas.jpg

From the distance of space, the Planet of Dagobah looked almost uninhabeted. The Cloudy fog surface covers the entire planet... and makes it almost Impossible to see.

As Mes Tisserand Pilots his way down through the atmosphere, the Fog gets thicker and thicker, Mes un certain of where the land was, Calls his Master Up to the front of the Cockpit of the Sunami. Master Prophet comes to the front as he senses that the ground is comming.

"Even us out Mes, or we will have to dig this thing out..." Sly says holding Kaylynn....

"I dont know how... I cant see ANYTHING!" Mes replies in an Uneasy voice.

Sly Closes his eyes, as through the force, Master Prophet speaks with the Water Molecules that are forming the fog. Sly speaks back in force through the living force as suddenly the fog in that Area Clears, and its clear as day, No fog anywhere... and Mes looks up his Master and thanks him as they land and exit the Ship...

She is here... I can feel her... she... she is Not alone...

Ignting his lightsaber, Master Prophet runs through the forest looking for his love.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Airleas stops running through the trees to rest a moment, and she is instantly aware that there are others on the planet. She reaches out with the force, and feels Sly. Dammit, he can't come after me. It will get more involved then. Trying to figure out what to do, she sends Sly a message through the force.

"Sly, don't. I'm fine. Stay with the child, and I'll try to head him away from you. Please, you can't help me here. Once I have him away from you and her, I'll try to double back to you."

Hoping that he got that, she started out again, picking up the pace slightly and heading directly into the swamps. It would not only get him further away from Sly, but hopefully cover her tracks as well.

Airleas.jpg

*Sly Stevenson and Mes Tisserand, Master and Padawan, lock the young Kaylynn into the Sunami, where she will be safe for the time being.

Mes- "Master, how on earth do you expect her to be safe in the cockpit of a ship?"

Sly- "The door is fingerprint activated, only you or I have the ability to open it..."

*The two fight their way through the thick plant life of the planet Dagobah, which is teeming with life. Mes hears the seeming endless echoes of calling, croaks and chirps. All of these noises are constant reminders of the strangeness, and the mystery of the tropical planet.

*Mes, like his master, ignights his saber and is constantly hacking at the thick underbrush following in his footsteps.

ITS.jpg

Sly and his too sky blue saber slice through the thick of the forrest... as they cut their way into an opening. There the two Jedi stand in the open forrest area, no tree's, no shrubs... just 2 seperate paths of footprints... Mes looks at his Master as he nods his head, without saying a word, Mes takes off running down the Right Path... where one set of foot prints headed...

Before Mes Left, he stuck a tracking device on his Padawan, to make it easier to get to eachother again.

Sly took off running down the Left path, as he traveled down the road... slicing himself through more brush...

As Sly began to get concerned he thought of a Brilliant Idea... He would climb attop the Tree's and he would hopefully get a better view from thier. Sly Used the force, to make his jumping distance longer, as he deactivated his lightsabers, and Used the force to jump 40 feet in the air... Grabbing onto a branch... lifting himself up... He gets a better view... he looks to his right, as he see's Mes's glowing Green saber comming from the top of the Trees... Looking more dead to the center, Sly notices another saber color... Red...

Sly knew what it meant... the Person after Airleas was a sith, and must be heading towards her. Sly Used the force again to balance himself on the tree tops, as he leaped from one branch to another, and in no time... he was in the tree above where Airleas sat against... Climbing down the opposite side... He stood on the other side of the tree... Airleas completly oblivious to the fact her love was just 2 feet away. Reaching around the tree... Sly Grabs Airleas's mouth... so that she cant Speak...

"Dont Move... Its me..." Sly says as he pulls her to the other side of the Tree with him...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

When the hand reaches around and covers her mouth, Airleas nearly jumps out of her skin. Instantly her reflexes kick in and in one motion, she turns and nails the person behind her in the head with the butt of the blaster. Flipping the plaster around, she points it directly in the face of the attacker. Seeing who it is she sighs...

"GOD DAMMIT, Sly, don't you ever listen? Where is the child? You realise that I almost just shot you. God, I'm not without resources."

Sly just smiles and pulls her to him, not caring about how angry she is. Just that he knows that she is safe. Sighing to herself again, she puts her arms around him and holds him. It had been so long since she had held him and she really was glad to see him.

Airleas.jpg

Andar and Tares landed with the ship on the surface of Dagobah, after several minutes of searching the cabin, both could tell she hadnt been there for ages. So the two set out in a search.

The force was strong here, and darkness filled the air, but knowing his padawan personally, Tares's link with Airleas through the force was stronger that most's. With in an hour the two jedi were closing in on the crowd....

tares.jpg

Sly justs laughs as Airleas makes a big deal out of nothing... His stomach kinda hurt a little after being hit there... However he was ok... The Satisfaction of Airleas in his arms again was the healing power he needed.

Sly Held her as he looked into her eyes, and gave her a kiss...

I missed you so much, and I am so sorry that I got you into this mess... your in danger because I..... I..... fell in love....

Airleas kinda shocked that Sly said the words...

Thats right Airleas... I love you... when Im with you, the pain... and the stress... is lifted from my shoulders. I... I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I may not have any other girls in my life, because the Jedi ways, but that doesnt mean I dont know what love is... And I know in my heart what I feel for you... is ... Love

Sly again kisses Airleas... this time more passionate.

Sly pulls out a Tracking device, as he looks at the bleeping dot...

"Common, its not safe here... We've got to find Mes..."

*Mes begins to bolt into a run, hoping he would keep himself out of trouble...Then he glanced over into the brush, a good 100 yards away from him, where he sees a firey red lightsaber moving through the underbrush. Immediately he takes cover, and he takes out his comlink and his electrobinoculars. He comms Master Prophet...

-Mes- "...Umm Master, I've just seen what from my experience, seems to be a sith, cause I don't know many Jedi with red lightsabers..."

-MP- "Yeah, I copy Mes, stay low, and keep quiet...I have a tracking beacon on you, so I'll be there shortly."

*The comm turns to static, and the sound echoes through the jungles of Dagobah, straight to the sith's ears. It's head immediately turns the way of the sound, but the sith sees nothing and continues on...

-Mes- "Master, you'd better hurry, although I'm not sure who this is...I may be able to handle them..."

ITS.jpg

Tares ran through the swamp lands, plants, milldew, and many other slimy stuff getting at his face and body. After a while of running he came across a young man walking around.

Tares soon realised it was Mes, seeing that brought some relief to him. He could sense the darkness growing even more and more, something was wrong....

tares.jpg

"So tell me again, Old man, what are we expecting to face here?

I still train daily with a blade, but remotes are a different Sabaac game completely. The last time I fought a real battle was those Kyntari Darkmasters that swarmed the station at Zefram after the Fleet was scuttled. That was the day that we lost the Admiral."

*Andar's expression let nothing go, but Tares knew him better. The talk of the loss of his mentor had awakened old memories.*

Born Down in a dead man's town, First kick I took was when I hit the ground.

M A S T E R A N D A R S O N E T T E

Teras Kasi Master, Pilot & Jedi Master

Master Prophet heard his Padawans Comm. and responded... Knowing that the Sith must have heard the Comm... Sly turns and tells his love who is laying on the ground to get up and run to where the Bleep was on the Tracking Device... "When you reach Mes, Tell him to take you back to the Ship.... wait... I sense... Tares... He's hear... He's with Mes... Get up Run!... GO!"

As Airleas stood up and Started to run, The Sith Saw her rise from the tall grass... and He gets ready to continue the Chase... however, The Sith Didnt Expect this... Rising shortly after Airleas... Was the Jedi Master Sly Stevenson... With Both Sabers Ignited...

"You are outnumbered Sith Scum... Leave peacefully... Or suffer the Consequences..." As The Jedi Master Spoke Airleas made her way to Mes, and Tares.

*Airleas lookes down on the radar signal to find out where she has to go from where Sly and she are. The bleep seems a bit far, but it is coming in her direction. She takes her eyes off of the device, takes one step and Mes catches her midstride...

"Closer than you thought Airleas? C'mon, Tares is right behind me...I sensed you and MP and ran as fast as I could toward you, nice to see you again."

*Tares catches up to Mes eventually, and reunites with his padawan. Mes too, ignights his saber and stands a good distance from the sith...

"Like he said sith, leave peacefully or face the consequences...and you don't want to face the consequences..."

*Mes looks over to his master and grins.

ITS.jpg

The black-clad figure, caught in the middle of a clearing, faced what seemed to be a small group of people wielding lightsabers of varying colors and with different attack stances. Two of the stances seemed to be the same, but one was performed with a little less hesitancy. Perhaps a master and padawan?

He gave a frustrated yell loud enough to wake the dead.

"EeeeeaaaAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" he screamed, stamping his foot and grinding some plant into the ground pitifully. Nothing ever turned out so simply. Where the HELL did these Jedi come from? It seemed that every single person in the whole damned galaxy lived, breathed, moved, talked, acted, and died for the express purpose of making life harder for him.

And all those tripmines gone to waste, too. He would have to steal more when he next visited Nar Shaddaa.

He turned to the motley crew of Jedi wannabes, and spoke in a voice that could have been confused with the hideous rasp of a beast.

"How dare you interfere?

How DARE you?

Why do you address me as 'Sith'? If you look closely, you will notice I have no lightsaber on me."

Actually, he did, but he kept it well concealed. Regardless of the truth, he knew that the Jedi could not know, because he had not yet drawn it since his arrival on the planet.

--Don't waste time, my Wielder-- spoke the voice of the Lord of Flesh. --Concentrate on the prey--

The seven-foot-tall form planted his feet and gazed with icy eyes back at those who barred his path.

"Get out of the way. Now."

darthgrief.jpg

Jedi Wannabe's... HA... hardley wannabe's this group of Jedi were...

A Master of the Jedi High Council, Sly Stevenson was the Closest one... and even he stood a good 100 yards away from the sith that had no weapons on him.

Whispering to Mes, "Do not trust his words... they only serve to decieve." Sly Called out again to the Sith who stood still....

"I ask you again Sith, You are outnumbered... and will not win this fight... Leave now In peace or your act will be considered an act of war on the Jedi. As A council Member, a number of Jedi will come to an aid at the drop of my finger, Now I TELL you again... turn around and leave..."

Sly stood with two sabers ignited in his hands... waiting for the siths move.

Airleas stood up and started running, and stopped as she ran into Mes, literally. "Dammit Mes, where on earth did you come from? It's like the entire galaxy is on this planet now." Seeing Tares come up, she ran and gave him a quick hug. Then smacked him hard in the arm.

"Dammit Tares, next time you leave me alone on a desolate planet, you mind leaving me a ship to escape these damn sith. I mean really this is starting to get on my nerves."

As the sith or whatever he was stepped out into the open, Airs stood there with the others. Jesus, she couldn't be this damn popular. What the hell...

Tares and Mes were telling her to run, but she wasn't going anywhere. She wanted to know what this guy wanted.

Airleas.jpg

With slow, deliberate movements that could be easily seen by the three lightsiders standing opposite him in the clearing, the massive figure of the hunter reached up and pulled off his black mask. The face revealed was one of a Falleen in his mid-thirties, with pale green skin, wild locks of black hair, and a desperation in his dark eyes that hinted at something so ferocious that the word "insanity" didn't do it justice.

"I have no name to give you, Jedi." The Falleen stood alert, yet relaxed, on the balls of his feet. "I have told you, I am not Sith. If you choose to ignore me, I frankly don't give a damn. Start a galaxy-spanning war for all I care. More death to rejoice in, anyway. You stupid pawns."

There was a moment of awkward silence.

"But since I'd prefer to be remembered, as we all would, I thought I'd let you catch a glimpse of your attacker before he--"

Cutting himself off sharply in midsentence, the colossal Falleen gestured. Before the Jedi could react, he had slammed them all across their faces with a brick-hard telekinetic pulse. Crashing into their heads with the impact of a permacrete block at 40 MPH, the wave of Dark energy knocked them from their feet in the blink of an eye, blasting them flat on their backs. There was a sound like bowling balls cracking as their heads impacted the ground with enough force to leave divots in the earth.

That would leave ANYONE stunned, if not worse. Jedi or no, they'd be seeing stars for days to come. The one called Grief leaped immediately over the fallen bodies, dashing off in Airleas' direction, and yanked a wicked-looking machete from his belt.

Lifting his arm back, he whipped the cruel blade at Airleas' face with all his might.

darthgrief.jpg

Instinctively Airleas ducked, and in one motion she drew her blaster and shot at the falleen. Hitting the ground and rolling, she got out of his way and started to her feet. Once up, she was at a dead run away from the crazed alien.

If he is not a sith, what the hell does he want with me. How did I get so lucky. The sith are hunting me and now a damn crazed falleen. Great.

Keeping as much foliage between her and the hunter, she tried to get more distance. Damn, Dex was right, I should have stayed with smuggling. Reaching out for Sly, she could feel him start to recover, he was still going to be of no help to her. Damn she knew he should have stayed with the one.

Reaching a cliff, she looked down, Well, its only about 100 or so feet and there is water at the bottom. Hearing the hunter running behind her, she made her decision and jumped. Splashing through the swamp, she swam as quickly for the edge as possible, know that something in the swamp might find her a tasty little snack.

Pulling herself out of the water, she lay there for a moment catching her breath. I swear to god, if you get me out of this, I'll do whatever my parents want. Really, I'll be the dutiful daughter. Just let us survive.

Airleas.jpg