Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Thank you for your words Jade, but I never said war was the answer. And we cannot rally people from this planet.

Now the Empire already knows our existence here. I believe a move to our first and main Temple is best.

The tall Wookiee unleashes his robe showing his former praetorian armor no longer in use by any.

Do not tell me to act as a Jedi Mes, this planet is evil I sense it all around no good can come from this place. Now keep stewing around with little accomplished here. The Empire like I have said knows of us on Dagobah. Perhaps as your first order Mes you can dispatch Hale and I to find others to assist us. To perhaps assign us a task to find those who are willing to help...

Using the Force BC speaks to Hale

It appears the Jedi have been over run by Jedi wishing to play hide and seek. Yet, they are always the hidden. I wish no war with The Empire, but I see that the stubborn beings here will not change. They only wish to sit and watch.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"So, you want to go rally men to our cause? I see no harm in that, both of you then, I assign you the task of finding possible allies for us, and bring the results to me. You have your mission, now get off of this planet you hate so much...I have no hard feelings, I just wish that we both get some separation time away from eachother to, neutralize if I may...May the force be with you.."

*Mes returns his thoughts to Vincent...

ITS.jpg

Hale let us go to The Last Call. We can begin there. No hard feelings Mes, we must respect each other during these hard times...

BC begins walking with Hale next to him

I don't remember where my ship was, let us use your Hale...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Kirlocca frowned. This want the way Jedi should act at all. They were fighting.*

If this is going to happen. It would help to have an extra outpost.

"Mes, there was a Jedi outpost on Solaris Prime. I would like to take Kitt Fitt, pick my padawan up, then see if there is anything we can use there. Last I knew, an army was there. If it is still in use, we can use it."

*Kirlocca began to think more about a war...*

"You also might want to send a Jedi team to Mon Calamari. If they will lend us star fighters or war ships. Anything will do."

*Kirlocca stood and waited for premission from Mes to see if this was all okay...*

He nodded at his masters comments and watched the blade fall incinerated into dust. He smiled a bit, but wondered if Kirlocca would be a bit annoyed that hsi fathers blade was destroyed. He then spoke again.

"I would like to learn with dual sabres Master."

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Mes grimmaces at the fact that that lightsaber may have been dear to Kirlocca's heart...

"Give me a few seconds Padawan..."

*Mes goes back in time, not defacing the saber, but instead he puts it in his pocket.

"Anyway, so you want to learn the art of dual weaponry? Well, I can teach you, it will be a learning experience for us both...We won't start with lightsabers, in fact, we'll start with these bamboo rods. They are light enough to represent the weightlessness of lightsabers In time, we will move to lightsabers, but dual weaponry is a difficult, and dangerous art to master. Let us begin...Follow my example. This is the basic ready position for dual lightsaber fighting. One saber over your head, pointed toward your enemy, and your other arm straight out, holding your saber horizontally pointed toward your right/left shoulder. This is your ready position, when you back away from your opponent, get back into this. Your horizontal saber is prepared to parry, while your high saber is up high to get leverage to strike. Now, you try..."

ITS.jpg

His prior experience with master Kirloccas sabre made this not as difficult as it might have been. He had trained with both hands so he already knew he had an advantage in that fact. He copied his masters stance struggling abit at first but getting it eventually.

"Like this master?"

pyrosig.jpg

Though cloudy, Dagobah could be felt through the force. It was almost impossible to find the Jedi in the galaxy after the attack on Naboo. Most of them were scattered, but... something could be felt.

Looking for them, would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but, Hypothetically speaking, what if, you were the one who placed the needle. It would be much easier to find, using the force, Sly was able to pinpoint the exact location of his former Padawan. His presence could be felt by Sly, night... day, whether the wind blows or not... He could always be felt. It was a connection, between Master and Padawan, Brother to Brother, Father.... to Son.

The Twin navigation droids announced that the planet of Dagobah was nearing, and that they were slowing going to bring the Ship out of Hyperspace. With the approval, the twin navigation droids slowly brought the blazing ship to a hault, as Sly feels a force pull on him as the ship stops. Ripping him forward, but not toppling him.

Looking out the side windows, Sly just searches, deep out into the galaxy, watching over all on all planets, bouncing from planet to planet. Sly returns, just looking at the star's, turning to Eas-San, and speaks. "They are beautiful aren't they.... It seems that we are always too busy bouncing from star to star to realize their beauty."

As the Ship decend's planet side, the fog begins to consume the ship, as it looks as if it carries the ship, passing it over the clouds, like softly guided hand's guiding a young child over water when they first attempt to swim.

"Use the undership High beams." Sly says, giving the feeling he was entirely familiar with his ship. "Yes Sir." The droids respond as the fog only seems to become thicker as they go...

Eas-San interupts by speaking, "I.... I feel them. 300 meters... not far."

Sly closes his eyes, blocking out the comotion of the world as he feel's the area out. He senses his former padawan teaching his padawan. He feel's many.... many Jedi broken... and confussed. He senses their hurt, their pain... their.... sorrow.

"... Fear not... for I have returned, to wash away your sorrows, like a river... I flood thee." Sly says as Eas-San looks over to him, wondering what he was saying.

What he did not know was that, Everyone in the temple could hear the words Sly spoke. As Sly spoke, the Fog lifted, the droid's could see their path, and all was revealed.

A few Jedi came outside of the structure that they had seeked refuge at, more came when they saw the fog parting, even more came when the ship landed...

All were present... all watched... all stopped... all paused for this moment, as the Landing ramp lowered.... walking from the insides of the ship, exposing himself to the Jedi for the first time in many, many months...

Sly Stevenson, aka Master Prophet, and Eas-San Fenrir, trusted loyal Knight, and cunning warrior....

Had returned.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

BC sensed an old friend as the fog rose. He could hear the voice of a powerful Jedi in the distance. He walked towards it well aware of who it was and put out his hand.

Hello old friend, it seems these times bring back the best of us.

The white power within the two Jedi flew in every direction as they shook. MP was a powerful Jedi his abilities matched that of almost any.

We appreciate your return Sly, as this is a trying time for the Jedi.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Jade Dragon shakes his head at the light show. Since when did Jedi display power so garishly and thoughtlessly? It was a sign that he had left the order at the right time.*

This location is one of the safest for the Jedi to be. The dark side presence here clouds the energy signiature of the Jedi, preventing the Sith from tracking them. If the Empire knew the Jedi were here, they would've already sent containment forces to make sure we didn't leave, and then destroyed us at their leisure.

Now once you all regain your sensibilities, let us discuss a common course of action that won't result in the destruction of the Jedi order. Otherwise your kind will perish.

Absentmindedly nodding his head, Mathis says, "At least that's something. Your first lesson will be a bit of a reinforcer of that. Find a clear spot and sit down." After Joel settles in, Mathis continues, "This planet is an excellent area to work on sensing things. The sheer amount of life here is amazing. Reach out through your senses and the Force, and feel the life."

mathis-1.jpg

Joel hesitantly reached inside himself, searching for the slow trickle of Force energy Master Obi-quiet had shown him how to access. Carefully, cautiously, he touched the spot, and felt the Force begin to flow into him.

Uncertainly, as he had not had time to practice the technique, he stretched out his feelings, using the Force energy to expand his senses. Eyes closed, he began to feel all the life of Dagobah around him.

It was insanely complex, yet as simple as breathing. The Jedi padawan was at the same time overwhelmed and completely understanding of his immediate surroundings, in the area of about two or three meters.

Talon and Ryoo enter the atmosphere and land just outside the Jedi gathering. As Talon and Ryoo walk together, Talon stops. "Welcome to your new home Ryoo. Unfortunately, I have some important business to attend to... elsewhere in the galaxy. The ruins of a planet called Triton. Anyway, I wanted to be the first to accept you as a knight. As a special gift, you can have this ship..." He motions to the ship that they had just got off of.

"I already have a ship, and you only become a knight once, so she's yours. I don't really care what you do with her. I understand you already have a ship of your own. But if nothing else, you can at least use some of her systems for modifications and sell what you don't use to get some cash."

Talon smiled.

"Anyway, I had better get going... May the Force be with you."

He turned, just in time to see Zee waiting for him.

"Good 'ol Zee... Its been a while." He patted the droid on its dome head.

"Lets get going."

Zee plugged into his socket, and the two went on their way. Far down below on the planet, a certain young knight watches as a ship dissapears over the horizon.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Hale Akturus walks over to where Jedi Masters Sly Stevenson and BLCKCLONE stand. The Corellian Jedi Knight bows to Master Prophet, and extends his hand to his fellow Jedi Knight Eas-San Fenrir.

"I am pleased to see that you have returned, Master Prophet. All the pieces are slowly falling into place."

To BLCKCLONE.

"Shall we go?"

WOW!!! "After watching the ship fly away, Ryoo walked into his new ship and continued working on his saber. While on the ship, Ryoo drew up the plans to add another switch to the hilt. If you fliped that switch, it would turn into a light Whip.

OOC- DUDE THANKS PM me later...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Watching his new apprentice reach out through the force, Mathis says, "Good, you're beginning to understand how this works. Now I want you to find the closest possible threat to us. Seek out an area that doesn't feel "right," and point it out to me."

mathis-1.jpg

Joel could feel no threat in his short sensory bubble. Slowly, drawing more Force energy, he expanded it, centimeter by centimeter. The bubble reached three meters, then four. At four meters, he sensed something wrong.

"There," he said, pointing with his finger, completely certain. He opened his eyes to only see an open spot between two of the twisted trees that grew in Dagobah's swamps. Questioningly, he looked at his master.

Reaching out through the force, Mathis checked where Joel pointed. Getting the same feeling, he pickes up a dead reed and tosses it through the gap. Without a sound, it fell to the ground in dozens of pieces. With Joel onlooking on questioningly, he pickes up another reed and swipes one end through the area, and the end falls to the ground.

"It is called a butcher bug. It spins a web so sharp that it is invisible to the eye. Anything walking through it will be reduced to pieces in moments, and the bug has an easy meal."

Turning back to Joel, he says, "You did good. Trust the force over your senses when they come into conflict."

Picking up a small rock, he tosses it to Joel. "You already know how to feel the force. Feel the force energies around this rock and use them to lift it."

mathis-1.jpg

Joel gulped a bit. Obi-quiet had not taught him anything about levitation of objects. He barely caught the rock, and when he did, he lost contact with the Force.

He took a deep steadying breath, then placed the rock on the ground in front of him. Then, giving himself time to concentrate, he stretched into himself and found the Force again.

Slowly, he reconstructed his sensory bubble, then shrank it until it was only a meter in diameter. Uncertainly, he began to focus his senses towards where the rock should be.

As his senses became more concentrated, Joel could almost see more and more life around him. Yet he could not sense the rock. He focused further, narrowing his senses until finally, finally, he detected a spot in the Force where there was no life. Using the faint life signatures of the micro life around it, he defined the shape of the rock in the Force.

His senses were far too crude, his technique too rudimentary, to define the rock to any definite picture, but he could now sense it.

Now, he bent the Force energy he commanded into moving it.

Nothing happened.

He concentrated harder, bringing more energy to bear on the stubborn stone. Still nothing. Stretching his newly-learned abilities to their fullest, he pushed the rock.

It moved. Just a little, but it moved.

*Mes looks up to the sky for a moment, hearing a slight noise, and as he turns to continue the lesson, the humming becomes louder, until it becomes a roar filling his ears. He felt something inside him, something he felt for several hours before, growing more powerful every moment. He turned around as soon as these feelings inside him, the nerves of the force came up, and he turned to see a ship touch the ground...

"Come Vincent, I promise this will not take long...I hope..."

*Mes knew from the feelings inside him that this was the ship of his master, it was just...one of those connections, not erasable or destroyable, but permenant. He walked up to see the ramp be lowered, and out of the shadows stepped a man slightly unfamiliar in figure to Mes, but his heart told the whole of the tale...He was back...

In the smallest whisper still audible, Mes spoke to his Padawan...

"You see that man...that is the man that taught me all I knew, so that one day I could teach you...I always wished you could meet him.

*Mes walked up to him, and a promise was broken, a lie told in this young man's life, he shed a tear once more...a single tear, not a tear of sadness, but a tear of joy.This was unlike the one cried when his master had died...when he had read his last message...

"It is you..."

*That was all that was needed, no more verbal communication was in order. The bond between the two said it all, Master and Padawan, Brother and Brother, Father and Son...

ITS.jpg

*Kirlocca moved out of the way for Mes. But somehow...he felt out of the ring. Everyone was talking. He threw his comments in every now and then...but no one seemed to really care.*

War...it's comming. Are the Jedi strong enough to with stand it? Will the make the right choices? Will they know what to do? The force showed me what to do...but has it done the same for them? I will have to fight wiht my own kind to survive. That is where the war will begin.

*Kirlocca slowly pulled out of the group as they talked and moved into his fortress and sat in a meditation room. He blocked everything from ddestroying his concentration.*

Kirlocca's body moved through thousands of worlds with the force. He was looking...looking very hard for something. And there. He found it...a small Wookiee village of 200 Wookiee warriors. They were loyal only to him. ........Yes...he also found his home village...his daughter has joined the Empire...they were now apart of the Empire. The batte will start between the two side there...Empire on one side. Loyalist on the other...a man slaughter.

*Kirlocca came out of meditation and began to make his way to his ship...*

After shaking hands with Hale Aktarus, Eas-San Fenrir backs up from Master Prophet as the Jedi begin to swarm around him in greeting and fellowship.

Walking away from the circle he notices the spirits of all the jedi. Their eyes had lost all hope since last he saw them on Sullust, but a light seemed to shimmer in them as they now see their former leader, Sly Stevenson, return. Hopefully that shimmering will return to it's glory from before.

Fenrir stands back behind the crowd against a tree, waiting for the mob to die down.

Angelfire sucks cock

"Yes Master...."

Interupted yet again, he sighed a bit. He was very happy to be meeting his Masteres master, but this man kept getting in the way. Every time is seemed they would get something done, this one man seemed to be the cause for it being interupted. It began to irritate Vincent slightly so as his master approached Sly he followed and then moved off to the side and sat down, begining to meditate again....

pyrosig.jpg

Sly greet's all that came, as he watches Eas-san look around, watching people. It was one of the better things he was at... studying people.

Alone for a moment, even though surrounded by the Jedi, Sly thought to himself about those around him. Looking at Eas-san, Sly watches as Eas-san takes a few steps back, out of the comotion, out of the way, and begins to watch the Jedi as a whole.

One of the better things he did, study... unlike anyone that Sly had ever met, Eas-san payed attention to every last detail, things that normaly people wouldnt notice.

Eas-san was the type of warrior, that planned ahead, no matter what you did, Eas-san was always at least 2 steps ahead of your next move. If you think something was going to work against him, he was already to defend from it.

*Sly's eyes shift around to Kirlocca*

He has become eager... eager for what reason, I am still unsure. Although eager, his has progressed greatly since the last time Sly saw him with his own two eyes. Sly knew on a personal level that Kirlocca had become a better warrior, but still had much to learn.

*Sly's eyes again shift*

A quick bow to Hale, and Blckclone, the superiors, If the order was seen as a body, these two were the leg's. Everything started with them, and built upward... Ironically, they could also be considered the hair on the head, because their idea's made them superior.

*Shifting his eyes for the last time*

Sly eyes his former padawan. Mes.... Mes Tisserand. Long time friends, the two speak a thousand words in just the one word of.... "Hello" As Mes extended his hand, Sly grasped Mes's hand however, he ripped it forward as Mes fell into a slight half hug that Sly often gave to his lifetime friend, Adi-wan Tinova. Sly felt something as the two let go... Something that was building inside of Mes.

Confidence...

Sly also felt a new presence... Someone that had become very close to Mes.

*Looking to the side, A young man sat on the ground*

Closing his eyes for a moment no longer than a blink, Sly views the young man on a more personal level, reading his thoughts, emotions, and feelings.

Sly, though his eyes were closed, saw the outline of the young man sitting on the ground, outside the figure of the man, there was darkness, but inside, where there should be an image, was replaced with a glowing bright light.

What Sly was doing was a rare skill, Sly was measuring the young Jedi's Medichlorine count, as well as reading his potential in the force. It was much higher than normal... almost surpassing that of his Masters.

*Opening his eyes, Sly speaks*

The man stands from his sitting position, as he extends his hand, Sly grasp's it. The kid didnt have much of a handshake, but that wasnt important. Holding onto the hand of the kid, Vincent opens his mouth to speak.

"... Hello, my name is..." The kis spoke as Sly interupted... "Vincent... Vincent Noah...." Sly says with a smirk on his face.

Leaving Noah with a slight questioned look on his face... "... Then Mes must have told..." As Sly interupts with, "No..."

Another puzzled look follows Sly's remark as Sly looks over at Mes... speaking. "... Young... neive, and foolish... much like you were..." Turning back to Vincent, Sly spoke "... Do not worry, you will get better." Sly says with a smile he looks around the Gathered Jedi...

Looking for one face that he did not see...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Cursing himself for not explaining fully how levitate objects, Mathis says, "You improvised, that's good. I am the one at fault here. I did not explain how to do this."

Levitating the rock back to him, he slipped it in his pocket and says, "For now, I think we should work on refining your force sensing." Gesturing for Joel to stand, he says, "Lead us back to the other Jedi. Do not use normal tracking skills or sensors. Use the force to find the right path." Mathis stood, waiting for Joel to lead the way.

mathis-1.jpg

Joel took another deep breath, but this time there was no uncertainty. He had already demonstrated that he could sense things through the Force...this would just be a little more difficult.

As before, he tapped the Force, allowing it to fill a 'sensory bubble' once more. He stretched out further and further, but could not sense the other Jedi. Frowning, he gauged the distance of his senses, and realized he probably was only reaching out about five meters.

Instead, Joel concentrated on stretching the sensory bubble in one direction. He allowed it to narrow, so his sense of what was behind him and to his left and right dropped away. When he had maximized his senses in one direction, he began to turn, much like a radar tower would 'sweep.'

About a quarter turn from his original facing, he detected powerful Force figures. Eyes shut, he began to walk in that direction.

Coming out of hyperspace, Sayn Ta's ship lands very carefully on the surface of Dagobah. Normally, the Gungan would had spent time to admire the wonderful plan enviorment, but speed was of the essence. She quickly gathered her things, exited her ship, and began looking for her cloned Master, Kirlocca.

Sayn_Ta.jpg