Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Adi-Wan landed his craft, and he, and Orrick - his Jedi Padawan approached the currently meditating Sith - as they neared Tarrian - she spoke out - not moving, or opening her eyes*

(Tarrian)

"... i was beginning to wonder what was taking you so long ... i about left ... "

(Adi-Wan)

"... well, we had some ... slight hold ups - as you might imagine. Tending to a sickly padawan that was infected with the Virus ...."

(Tarrian)

"Yes ... indeed ... and Reagan ... she held you up, as well ... "

*Adi-Wan chuckled*

(Adi-Wan)

"We're not here to play mind games, Tarrian ... shall we get down to business?"

(Tarrian)

"Hmph! - So much for small talk these days ... " - she said, standing to her feet- and turning to face the two Jedi. "... you may procede..."

*Adi-Wan used his hands while he spoke*

"Tarrian, as you know ... we've been infected with the new virus - surely you've seen the news on holonet. It attacks, and devours the Medi-Chlorians in our cells ... ceases to allow Force-Users to exist ..."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

She turned and looked at Adi-Wan and his apprentice. She walked by them and took a seat on a rock nearby.

"Yes Adi-Wan, we are all aware of the actions of CORE. Darth Hexius captured one and brought him to Aracoun Morion. He died of course."

She just looked at him. Glancing over at the apprentice. "And will this one too become a weak Jedi, or will he strive to be greater. And how is your love doing? Is she well now?"

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Adi-Wan shrugged his shoulders, and shook his head*

"Yes ... Tarrian ... she's doing fine ... and, this is my padawan learner - Orrick ... yes ... he strives to be "weak" - just like his Master ... right? Now, come, Tarrian - let us stay focussed, okay?

CORE - i want to know if the Sith are planning anything in ways of retaliation, or demolition ... if so, perhaps some sort of agreement could be reached between our two factions that would allow for us to jointly attack the target, and reach a common goal ... does that sound feasible?"

*Adi-Wan stood - while she sat - and just looked down at her - his glance unwavering*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*A Force message, sent from Aracoun Morion, connected with Tarrian. Instantly it overpowered what she was hearing from Adi-Wan, demanding instant attention inside of her head while he continued speaking, unaware of what she was recieving. Bishop's voice rang through loud and clear inside of her head.*

"Tarrian, I don't think it'll be possible for you to return by tommorrow as you said. CORE has set up a small fighter blockade around the planet. I'm not sure what Master Hatred and the others. Barohm Zar is here as well, it seems he's died and been resusitated. We will contact you when we figure out what we're going to do. If you're able to contact any other Sith, inform them of what is going on. But you cannot come here until this is taken care of. I imagine afterwards we will have to move planets again."

*Bishop's voice faded and she was left alone again with Adi-Wan and Orrick.*

Bishop.jpg

After getting out of the shuttle, Orrick stood obediantly by his master. Even though he listened to the Sith tuanting them about how they were striving to be "weak", he didn't speak up. He just stood and let his master concentrate on forming this "alliance" of peoples to fight the virus. His spine chilled from time to time, and the force gave him a strange tingling sensation when he was close to Tarrian, but he tried to ignore these feelings. He didn't want to distract his master by asking him about it yet. Especially when it meant whether or not they would have help in the coming conflict.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Tarrian was listening to Adi-Wan, as she was eyeing his apprentice. She could feel his apprehension towards her. She smiled to herself, as she reached out to touch his mind. Weaving her way through his thoughts, she slowly began to play with the young ones mind.

Orrick took a step back as he saw the three snakes advance towards him. He looked around to move away, as he saw two others coming at him from behind. Orrick looked to his master and the Sith, and saw that they were in a heated discussion. The snakes continued their advance, and one began to coil up his leg. Orrick called out as he tried to get the snake off of him.

Adi wan turned when Orrick called out, and instantly blocked Tarrian from his padawan's mind. Tarrian laughed as Adi-Wan told her to stop.

"You need to teach your padawan to learn to block his mind and thoughts better. You are slipping Adi-Wan. He is unharmed, relax. I was just playing with him."

Tarrian turned to Orrick, "They were not real snakes, just an illusion." Looking back at Adi-Wan, "I could have called on real snakes. Be happy that I did not."

Adi-Wan and Tarrian looked at eachother for a moment. Tarrian walked around him and spoke..."Adi-Wan, you know perfectly well that I can not make these decisions for the Sith. Darth Hatred rules the Sith at the moment and he is the only one that can decide. I was told to speak with you. I will report back to him and tell him what you wish. Other then that, I can do nothing. I will meet you back here in 3 days time to give you his decision. CORE does need to be..."

Tarrian stopped in mid sentence, as she heard Bishop's voice. Adi-Wan could see the anger and rage build and knew that something was wrong. Keeping them under control, she looked at Adi-Wan. "CORE has attacked Aracoun Morion. They have set up a Blockade."

Adi-Wan could see her pushing the pain away that her child was in danger.

*Adi-Wan could sense the anger, and frustration from Tarrian's mind*

"I understand you situation ... this organization ... they must be dealt with swiftly ... i, also, do not speak on behalf of my Order ... i am merely gathering information, and getting your Order's take on the situation ... perhaps you believe that you can wield the Virus against us ...

... you must know, that a weapon of such status ... would not be a good ally - perhaps, in wielding the virus against your opponent - you find that you wield it against yourselves, as well ... what i am saying, Tarrian ... is that this must be erradicated, and the information that has created this virus ... must be destroyed, so as to not allow this to be created again, in the future ...

... the scientists that devised this Virus, as well as their informations, must be detained, or destroyed. If you do not believe me ... perhaps this blockade upon Aracoun Morion, by CORE - lets you believe that they draw the line not against either of our Orders ... but both ... they seek to destroy our "power" - which is something that they do not understand ... once again, we must take what we have, and protect the one's that seem to destroy us ... the non-force-users will never understand the burden of the Jedi ... however, we must protect them from oppressors.

Think about this ... if Kaylynn were to fall under the Virus' power ... how would you feel? Of course, we do not know, as of now, if the Virus dies once the Midichlorian's have been eaten ... will it merely die off? Leaving the individual a normal person, without force abilities ... or will it kill the person, devouring the cells without the Midichlorians to survive ... until the host is destroyed? We don't know for sure, and the antidote is still hidden ...

... therefore, we must assume the worst ... tell Hatred that we would like to know about your Order's stance, and whether or not you plan to help us erradicate this Virus from the Galaxy ... i will meet you back here in three standard days ... and we will discuss the issue further then.

Perhaps ... if need be, i can scramble some Jedi Starfighters to help remove the Blockade around Aracoun Morion ... in a display of the Jedi Order's willingness to work with your Order ... and that we are willing to have a "cease-fire" during this time ... "

*Adi-Wan looked at Orrick*

"I'll expect you to be a little more ... diplomatic ... next time we meet - no more shinanigans ... got it, Tarrian?"

"Don't you worry about Kaylynn. Bishop is with her, he will protect her, with his life if need be. I'll meet you here in 3 days time. I will leave your precious padawan alone too."

She turned and started away from him. "I will contact Master Hatred and wait for his response."

She started back towards the cliff, and waited for Adi-Wan and his apprentice to leave before she went to her ship.

*Adi-Wan nodded*

"We will return to the Order - and report before the remainder of the Council whether with the potential of our "cease-fire" - and about the potential of working together. We'll be in touch - otherwise - i'll see you back here - three standard days ... "

*Adi-Wan motioned for Orrick to head for the ship - once he left ... he stated something rather quickly - before turning to leave Tarrian*

" .... Midsengard ... "

*With that said - he swivelled on his heel, and headed to the ship - powering up the main reactor, and blasting from the Dagobah atmosphere - and heading towards the Jedi Order's home ... and Base of Operations*

Tarrian lowered her head at Adi-Wan's last word. She watched as his ship took off and headed for space...

She spoke to Adi-Wan through the force...I can not and will not turn back. I am a Sith now and they are my family now. I remember that day as well. I trust my memory.

She turned and walked back to her ship. She knew that she had to find her brother. She would send a message to Bishop, having him speak with Hatred about what Adi-Wan suggested.

Powering up the systems, she too, headed into space.

*Adi-Wan and Orrick landed upon Dagobah's surface, in their own Jedi Starfighters - Adi-Wan immediately set up a comm back to the Jedi Base of Operations ... untraceable to either the sender, or the recipient*

"Jedi Council members ... and i to finish this task with the Sith, or not - i believe that if no alliance is to be made, then a "Cease-Fire" between our factions should be created, so we're not fighting on both fronts ... again, it just makes sense ... and since the Sith are willing to listen, it's definately a viable option ... please report back as soon as possible ... Adi-Wan, out!"

*He waited with his Padawan until they received their mandate from the remainder of the Council*

Orrick sits patiently with his master.

"So... what happened back at the base? One minute I was sitting waiting for you, and the next there was a big explosion and I got trapped under a bunch of rock. Everything seemed so fast. I was picked out by droids and then I recieved a message from the Council telling me to prep two starfighters... but I'm still confused. What caused that large blast?"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Adi-Wan got his reply from the Jedi Council - and turned to Orrick*

"Orrick .... the Terrorist Group - CORE - invaded the Jedi Base ... they infected a couple of Jedi - Kirlocca ... and Taren ... they will be quarantined. The Sith have been hit, too ... so we'll wait to contact them here in a couple of minutes ...

... are you alright? Glad you survived the Attack ... looks like you're about to see your second major battle ... here shortly."

Tarrian brought the Hell's Envy down in the same clearing as three days earlier. Turning to Bishop, "Remember, no hostilities." Looking at Bishop, she gave him a smile and took his hand. "Come on. Lets get this over with. I want to get back to Kaylynn as soon as possible."

Tarrian and Bishop descended the ramp and walked the short distance to where Adi-Wan and Orrick were standing.

"Were here Adi-Wan". Adi-Wan looked up and seemed slightly surprized that Bishop was with her.

*Adi-Wan stood before his Order's enemies ... the Sith ... and bowed slightly - not taking his eyes off of them, in a sign of respect. His padawan did as he did, as well .. also, showing the Sith respect*

"Tarrian ... Bishop ... i want to get straight down to business ... i will be brief, and honest. The Jedi Council, myself included, could not come to a unanimous decision upon a formal ... "alliance" in the true sense of the word ... however, we would like to extend a "Cease-Fire" to your Order, from our's until CORE has been erradicated.

Here's the other stipulations of the agreement:

All information about the enemy, if asked for, will be released. Intelligence, about troop movements, potential targets, and locations of a base, will be rendered to the asking party's Order ... at the time that the Order formally requests the information.

No with-holding information, none whatsoever - however, it is not required that you give up findings upon discovery ... it is only required to release the information to the asking Order, if, and when, requested formally of the other Order.

Secondly, if, and when, an antidote is found ... it will not be held over the other Order's head ... what's that mean? Basically that we're both facing this threat ... if you happen to apprehend the antidote to unlock the Virus' coding ... it would only be formal that you not with-hold it from us ... as we will relinquish it to you, as soon as it is discovered. This is war, against a common foe, albeit, therefore - we shall deal with this common foe - and not have to fight on both fronts ... against one-another.

I can sense that you have been hit hard ... extremely hard ... and that your Order has suffered against the Virus heavily ...

... it is only ideal that these terms are agreed upon ... and carried out to the fullest extent ... remember - we're extending our hand in a display of respect, and honor ... please, do not snuff your nose at this "offer" - it will help to save lives from members of both of our Orders in the long run ...

... lives that will be better lived to fight against eachother ... at a later date ... understood?"

*Adi-Wan stared at the two looked at one another - remembering the words of the others about what they would/could agree to - he interrupted the silence with another slight sentence*

"Oh, yes ... of course, i am willing to negotiate, if you feel that this does not favor your Order fairly ... however, we feel that this pretty much divides fair straight down the middle .... does it not?"

Tarrian and Bishop looked at eachother and then back to Adi-Wan.

"A cease fire is acceptable. We will agree to no fighting between the two orders while the CORE pose a threat to both. We will also agree to the exchange of all requested information and the antidote when discovered."

Tarrian stepped closer to Adi-Wan. "I don't mean to be short with you Adi-Wan, but Kaylynn was infected and we must return to Aracoun Morion." Tarrian looked to Bishop and gave him a look of grief.

Returning her attention to Adi-Wan, "It might be better if the requests came from you to me. As Hatred and Bishop will be busy for a while."

She stood and waited for his response.

*Adi-Wan nodded*

"I know the feeling ... you remember Mes ... ? He's been like a brother to me ... and he's been infected ... Master Prophet, no doubt, has been infected, as well ... aiding Mes. I can feel him growing weaker in the Force ... as is Mes.

To have it happen to your own child, as well as your "family" is a travesty ... CORE will meet swift, and quick, justice ...

... on a personal note, Tarrian - if we are planning an attack ... although it is not in our agreement - i plan on letting your people know when we will make movements ... and if you happen to show up ... so be it ... we will honor our side of the agreement, as i hope you will, and not lift a hand against your members."

*Reaching into his belt, on the back side, he lifted a 2-Way comm - similar to the one that he had given to Reagan before leaving with ... Tarrian's child to Kashyyyk so long ago ... it felt - and tossed it to her - she caught it with one hand extended. Holding it outright, before her face, she curled her hand around, and opened her fingers to reveal the 2-Way - Adi-Wan spoke again*

"We will be in touch ... comm me if you need it - by the way - this is a secure comm - untraceable ... to protect both parties ... "

*Suddenly ... the voices of a hundred thousand beings suddenly screamed out at once .... inside of his head, and overwhelmed him ... he dropped to a knee, and grunted ... his hand upon his forehead .... Kashyyyk .... *

"CORE has struck again ... Kashyyyk ... they're killing them ... genocide ... destroying all ... plantlife, lifeforms ... such ... pain ... anguish ... sufferring ... no ... not ... again ... the Wookiee's ... they're all ... dead ... "

*Tarrian stood before him, and glanced at Bishop - she remembered her days where her heart was filled with Light ... and she remembered the trauma that mass suffering could cause a Jedi ... she quickly pushed out the display before her ... and said, "They will pay ... Adi-Wan ... they will pay with their lives ... "*

*Adi-Wan studdered to his feet ... trembling*

"... An eye for an eye ... leaves us both blind ....

.... but they will not be bargained with ... they will not .. listen ... they will ... fight to the death ... they will die ... valiantly ... and take many with them ... in their unholy quest ... they will win, in death ... but ... it must be done ... go, Tarrian .... treat Kaylynn ... my heart goes with you ... and your family ... struggles ... be in touch ... comm us, or we will comm you .. as soon as there ... are more developments ...."

*They nodded*

Tarrian and Bishop nodded to Adi-Wan and turned towards their ship. She was feeling uncomfortable with Adi-Wan's empathy towards Kashyyyk. She did not want to remember being a Jedi. That was when she was weak.

Adi-Wan made her do that. She would be glad when they rid the galaxy of the CORE. She would not have to be in his or anyother Jedi's presence again. They boarded the ship and took off for space.

*Boarding the ship behind Tarrian, Bishop closed the aft ramp. He did not like the fact that she had shared with the Jedi the circumstances of their own daughter, but it would not have done well to bring it up while Adi-Wan still stood there. It would be discussed at a later time. Making his way to the cockpit he sat down, thinking on their next course of action as she lifted the craft off into the atmosphere.*

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan and Orrick watched as the Sith up, and left - they would contact them whenever the time was right*

"Orrick - we must return to the Grand Hall of the Jedi - immediately - please, follow me home, Viking formation - and we'll report straight to the Council chambers in the Grand Hall of the Jedi ... understood?"

*Orrick nodded - and they blasted off into space, back towards the Grand Hall of the Jedi ... Sullust*

• 2 weeks later...

Several large troops in golden armor with self-contained shield generators marched towards the Shadow Rider.

"Are you willing to praise the one and only Lord Ar-Pharazon?"

Will waches the Hate Legions walk to the ship. He ays to Orion. "We may have to pretned ike we like AP to get this over with." They walk out side and tell the Legions that they willl praise him while they are here. Will readies his blaser in case of trouble. He sees Jedi and Sith talking hoping to come to a mutual benefit.

willskywalker.jpg

Orion walks out down beside Will. "Put your blaster away Will." Will obeys. He bows to the legions. "We did not come here to interfere with your plans. We are merely waiting for some contacts of ours to arrive to do business. To you and your master, surely we are not important enough to waste your time on. If our presence here displeases you, then we will be on our way."

Orion Flick, Over and Out.

orionflick.png

A dark soldier in golden armor spoke.

"We are here under the orders of Lord Ar-Pharazon to look for clues related to the whereabouts of CORE. We have no issues with Eagle Squad so don't worry, we're only gathering information."

Mike let a wicked grin spread across his face.

"You already have."

Before Will and Orion could react, Mike swung the butt of his Stohkli upwards and slammed the stun pad at the base of it into Wills jaw and as

he was lifted into the air from the force of the hit, Mike spun around and dealt a bone shattering back kick, sending him into the bulkhead.

He swung the stokhli over head and smacked it onto the skull of Orion.

Mike then grasped the front of Orions shirt and threw him across the room so that he landed next to Will.

Mike then took aim and fired the spraynet, entangling the two and knocking them out.

He turned to the Armoured individual.

"They you go, all wrapped up in a neat little package"

BHMikebanner1.jpg