Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Coming out of hyperspace, Skywalker sends a sensor over the planet, searching for life forms. he finds a ew, and centers oin on 2. as he flys down into the planet, he realizxes that he should be wary, the marshes may not suport his craft. he comes in on a nice easy landing, and settles down his ship, about a hundred yards away from the two life forms. He steps out of his ship, and sees another ship. it is fingerprint activated. he heads off inm the general direction of the two life forms, opening himself up to the force. Now he senses that there are three, and they are getting close, one seems familiar, and he racks his brains, trying to remeber. Then, he ignites his blade, and starts hacking a path towards them, and decides that maybe he can help them get back to their ship. he sends out a force message.

SLy, is that you, is that you and mes, well, I am coming towards you, I have a good deal to talk to you about. please, come towards me, ther is a presence coming toward you that seems,...... well, hungry, yoiu had better run!

As he sends this, Skywalker starts cutting a path fervetly towards the three. He extends his force senses to the max, but this is unlike any beast he has ever heard of. he starts to slash more.

Hey, suck it up. Your gonna bow to me and thats that.

OOC: Dude ... there's a story line going on here ... what're you doing?

IC: Adi-Wan continues to scan across the swampy terrain, and looks for Tarrian - he opens up through the force - he can sense Master Prophet, Mes - Bishop, Kaylynn ... the others in the cave ... Reagan ... Tarrian ...

... she was closer then he suspected.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Damping down her force presense, she stood not to far behind Adi Wan. As she became aware that he found her, she takes a few steps in his direction, and leaps into the air, aided by the force, she does a front flip and at the last moment, kicks out her feet to impact squarely on Adi Wan's back.

The blow sent him crashing to the ground face first. Continuing forward with her momentum, Tarrian does another front flip to land directly in front of Adi Wan. As he gets his air back from the blow, he looks up at her. There is hatred and anger on her face, but confusion is also present. Reading her mind, he could see her truth of the events of Midsengard and all others up to her turning.

Coming at him with her rage and anger, Tarrian swung he sabre putting more strength behind the blows. Adi Wan quickly got to his feet blocking the blows time after time. She thrust her sabre up towards his torso, blocking her once again and locking sabres with her.

Looking over to Reagan, she pulled one of the blouders down to crash on her. Forcing Adi Wan to pull his attention in two directions.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Sly just closes his eyes, and thinks to himself...

"Tell me a way that I can have you trust me again... It means more to mean than you know friend, and yes, I still consider you my friend... you havent changed a bit, you just act more aggressive. Please... show me the way I can make this better..."

Sly Holds the Light field up, stronger than before, it seems to actually gain strength as it goes.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan cursed Tarrian as he kicked her in the abdomen, and reattached his lightsaber to his belt - she buckled over, and off he went - he jumped, using the force to accelerate his speed, and landed next to Reagan ... he knelt down beside her - and used the Force to bench press the boulder with an invisible arm - sending it rolling harmlessly down the side of the cavern opening ... and landing just inside the mouth of the cave. As looked back ... Tarrian was watching him ... and she spoke aloud*

"You fight well, Adi-Wan ... you, too, have grown stronger since that day on Midsengard ... "

*Adi-Wan tried to access Tarrian's memories of that day ... he wanted to see what she believed to be the truth ... he saw herself running up the Jedi members that'd assembled in Midsengard in the aftermath of the Sith attack on the Jedi Temple ... she was there, Adi, Master Prophet, Lei Kim Ness ... and others ... they stood in the commons area ... Bishop, and herself ... both came with questions ... vague questions ... Tarrian couldn't even remember what she'd asked them ... her memories continued to flood into Adi-Wan's mind ... he saw her ask, the Jedi shrug her off ... yes .. yes ... it was ... about the Darkside ... she'd felt it, and tried to warn the others ... they cared not for her, or the things she spoke of ... Tarrian remembered it clearly ...

... then ... there was Barhom Zar ... Sith Lord ... he came for her, told her that the Jedi had betrayed her ... that her family was awaiting her arrival ... that this sorry excuse for Jedi cared not for her, or Bishop either ... she took Bishop with her, and left them ... left their sorry kind, and their pathetic way of life ... she hated them ... hated that they wouldn't listen to her, hated them, because they knew she was better then them ... and she despised all of them ... and Adi-Wan, and Sly ... both were in the forefront of their disregard, and jealousy of her ...

... she hated them both ... they didn't even notice she'd left ... and now she wanted them to see what she'd become ... something greater then they could ever imagine ... they would see ... and pay for what they'd done to her ... she aimed to get even*

*Adi-Wan flinched, and came to - as he knew inside his heart, and mind, that this wasn't what'd happened at all ... "What the hell? Where'd that crap come from?" he said to himself ... she must've had some memory erase ... this was still the good Tarrian that he knew ... she ... just had been duped ... deceived ... and she would never believe him ... she would never see that the ones she called her 'family' could, and DID, do something to her memory ... he made it his long term goal to make her remember the truth ... to allow her to see all that'd happened that day ... and to open her eyes*

*Tarrian paced below Adi-Wan ... she tapped her temple, and said*

"What're you poking around for up here, Adi-Wan? Think you're going to fight a mind battle, do you?"

*Adi-Wan simply shook his head, and said, "I saw your memories ... that isn't what happened at all ... Tarrian, you have to believe me ... that's not what happened!" - and it was to no avail - she'd flung her lightsaber at him, an in a giant arc, it nearly caught him in the face - she wouldn't listen - he'd just have to fight his way out, then ... but not harm her too bad ... for, if he did hurt her ... she'd NEVER listen to him ... ever ... he had to keep her close - this was a fine line that he walked*

*Tarrian's lightsaber circled around, like a boomerang, and returned to sender. She caught it, and coaxed Adi-Wan to come and play ... he dropped down, and said aloud, as he cracked his lightsaber against her's, "Leave the red-head outta this, huh? She's got nothing to do with me whippin' your @ss all over this planet ... okay?" - a little trash talking never hurt anyone ... just helped to flare emotions*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Calling her sabre back, it neatly landed in her open palm. Glaring at Adi Wan, angry that he was going into her head.

"Stay out of my head, Adi Wan. I don't need anymore of your lies."

Watching as he came forward to her, she swung her sabre at him again and again. Using her anger and hatred for all the he and Sly and the rest of the Jedi had done to her. He blocked her every swing, and tried to push her back.

Using the force, Tarrian lifted Adi up and threw him back. Landing on his back, he stared at her.

Adi Wan - "Tarrian, that is not the truth. What you remember is not what happened."

"Don't, you will not lie to me anymore. I don't want to hear it. You need to have your conscience clear, fine, believe what you want."

Tarrian stood over him. Waiting for him to get up to continue.

*Adi-Wan kicked out Tarrian's left leg, as she stood over him ... she stumbled, and as her leg bent - he sweeped out her right leg - her, now, plant leg - and sent her crashing down. As she hit the ground ... he hopped to his feet, and stood on her arms - he placed his lightsaber's tip in her face ... and said, "Tarrian ... i'm not lying to you ... sometime ... when you have a chance ... check the footage - the surveillance footage ... from Midsengard ... then ... and only then ... you will see who has in fact betrayed you." - He continued standing on her wrists ... which left her unable to move her arms ... *

Unable to move her arms, she kicked her feet up and pushed off the ground into a handstand. Catching Adi Wan off balance, he stumbled forward. Coming down to her feet, she rubbed her wrists. Reaching out her hand, she called her sabre back to her and ignited it.

"I will not believe you Adi Wan, maybe if the Jedi had not lied to Bishop, but now, your just stalling. And your stalling is time Reagan does not have."

She stood in front of him, and waited as he tried to decide what to do.

She tried to do what Adi told her, but the fight for conscienciousness hurt too much. Her head was still bleeding, and she was too weak to fight to stay awake anymore.

As she drifted further and further into the darkness, she saw Dex. Standing with her, his hand on her shoulder, as they buried her parents. He leaned down and spoke softly to her. Reagan, don't worry, you'll stay with me. She couldn't stay any longer. But she kept hearing Adi's words to stay awake. She tried to open her eyes, but there was to much pain...

Reagan.jpg

*After meditating for a long time, Mes stands up slowly, getting his strength almost fully back. He backed away beside his Master and watched he and Bishop converse. It was not his place to interfere. Instinctively he grabs for his lightsaber, but he remembers what had happend. Then he grabs his only remaing defense, his Naboo Blaster. He knew the blaster could only be useful in a surprise attack because of the blaster deflecting powers of lightsabers, otherwise it would be suicide...

ITS.jpg

*Adi-Wan gave a stressed look, and exhaled heavily ... he then looked at Tarrian, and back at Reagan ... then back to Tarrian again ... she was right ... not much time left before she'd fall into a comatose state ... and perhaps, never wake again ... he had to do something ... and quick*

*Adi-Wan stuck one finger (his index finger) up, in a "hold on for one second" motion to Tarrian ... and darted off towards Reagan ... as he did - Tarrian force pushed him from behind ... sending him into the ground ... he hit the dirt, and skidded across the ground*

*He jumped to his feet - and tried again - Tarrian flung him into the nearest tree - and he slowly stood up again - when he did ... he turned to her, and said in a low voice*

"You're going to make this harder on me then it has to ... aren't you?"

*Tarrian simply nodded .... evilly grinning the whole time - Adi-Wan replied with*

"Alright, then ... you wanna play hard ... let's play some hard ball ... Sith"

*He stuck his hand out, and extended his fingers - Tarrian thought that Lightning was about to appear ... but nothing came. He just stuck his hand out at her ... and left it there for a second*

(Tarrian)

"Now ... what in the hell is that supposed to do?"

(Adi-Wan)

"Hmm ... maybe ... this ... "

*And as he finished his last word of the sentence ... he used the force to charge up a force-ball ... and flung it at her - and it nailed her in the abdomen ... he flung it with the speed of about 150 mph - so as to not kill her ... but just keep her down for a short time*

*Tarrian took the ball in the stomach, and was hurtled backwards .. sliding underneath the water, and getting mud slopped down her tunic. She climbed to her knees, and peared over the water - as she caught glimpse of Adi-Wan working on Reagan again ... white force energy coming from his palm - and she gulped for air that wouldn't come*

As she finally caught her breath, she looked at Adi Wan as he tried to heal Reagan. She reached out her arm and watched as the ball of fire developed in the palm of her hand. Reaching behind her, she sent the ball of fire flying towards Adi Wan and Reagan. It hit mere inches above Reagan's head, forcing Adi Wan to cover her face.

As the flames disipated, Tarrian stood up and grabbed Adi Wan with the force and pulled him backwards, away from the Dying Reagan. He turned to her, anger and frustration in his eyes.

"How does it feel Adi Wan, to have something you love ripped away from you?"

Tarrian touched Reagan with the force, and pulled back wincing, feeling her pain. "How does it feel to know that she is in pain and you can do nothing to help her, feeling her pain and having her just out of your reach."

He looked at her, then over to Reagan. And Tarrian continued..."It doesn't feel very good, and now you have a small inkling as to how Bishop and I have felt since he stole Kaylynn from us. How we felt when Sly inflicted so much pain on her."

She looked at Reagan again, and could feel her fading.

"Tell me why I should let you save her. Tell why you want to save her."

She stood and waited for his answer.

*Adi-Wan stared Tarrian down*

"Why? - Why would i want to save her? Because she's an innocent ... uninvolved victim of Bishop's doing ... that's why!"

*Adi-Wan knew that he had to do something, or he was going to lose Reagan ... and what could be*

She knew his feelings were strong for Reagan, she could feel them. What was holding him back from saying them.

Blocking him from moving, Tarrian reached out and lifted Reagan up with the force. Bringing her over to where her and Adi Wan stood. Gently, Tarrian set Reagan down between them.

"I'll release you, to help her. But tell why you must save her. I want to know. There is still a chance that she could live without your help. I want to hear what I feel in your heart."

Adi Wan glared at her and looked down on Reagan's pale face.

*Adi-Wan looked at her face ... it started to become discolored, and look a paler shade of blue ... she was fading ... and fast ... Adi-Wan ... closed his eyes ... still looking at the ground ... and spoke*

"... I love her ..."

*He knelt down, and grabbed her head ... where the mend had broken, again, and the blood began to pour out again ... and her hair was matted in a clump of red hair ... mixed with her own red blood ... he leaned her head close to him, and kissed her on the forehead*

*Adi-Wan laid her head lightly against the ground, and then stood again, facing Tarrian - he looked at Reagan one more time, then moved his eyes from her to Tarrian ... he was taller then she ... 6'4" - and looked down upon her ... he stared into her eyes ... and spoke with a gravely voice*

"... Tarrian ... i haven't been lying to you ... i'm prepared to reason with you before i help her ...

... that's what this means to me ... that i would risk the life of the one that i love to make you understand that we, and I, did not turn our backs on you ... that's the way that it has to be ... you must listen ... "

*His glare was unwavering ... and he stared coldly into her eyes*

She looked at him, confusion and shock on her face. She was letting him save her and he wanted her to listen instead.

"Why is this so important to you Adi Wan, that you would risk the life of your love. You have to know that I can not go back. And I was there, I remember that day. Save your love. I'm letting you do this without my interference."

She was more confused when he still stood there and made no attempt to help Reagan.

Sighing, she nodded her head. "Alright, I'll listen to you. But it will change nothing."

"Nothing you can say will ever gain my trust in you Sly. You've shown no character to deserve it, nor reason to be trusted. The only thing I can trust about you is that what you say are all lies!"

*Turning towards the barrier he slammed both of his palms against it, trying to physically push his way through it. The field hummed and sparked where his hands made contact. They left no physical marks but sparked every pain sensor in his hand to overload, sending massive pain signatures to his brain. Still he pushed into it, trying to tear the very energy apart from the air. After several moments he was forced to concede to the wall and pulled his hands sharply away. The field returned to it's normal state and he went back to his pacing. Wringing his hands lightly to alleviate the fading pain readings.*

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan stood, unshook by her approval of his continuence ... he spoke*

"For the sake of Reagan ... my time is short, if i am to tell you what i remember, what happened that day, and to save her - so ... i will show you, in your mind, what i remember ... "

*Tarrian rolled her eyes ... and accepted his offer*

*Inside of Tarrian's mind - she sees the vast gardens of Midsengard ... the labrynth of bushes, immaculate flower displays ... and the mechanical military might that Midsengard had. She saw this world through Adi-Wan's eyes ... and as he walked - she saw what he saw - she saw a small clustering of Jedi ... she saw herself ... long ago ... still a Jedi ... clad in Jedi attire ... confronting the Sith Lord - Barhom Zar ... the Zabrak ... clad in his traditional Sith attire. Her and Bishop stood before him ... Adi-Wan's eyes looked to the left - and so did his thoughts in her mind ... he saw Sly .. a younger ... more naive ... Sly ... and Jedi Master Lei Kim Ness ... they all ran in stride towards the Sith ... and towards herself*

*When they got there - Zar was very adament about the fact that he was not there to harm Tarrian, or any other Jedi ... but rather there to take her from them ... he was there ... on her brother's request for an audience. She saw Adi-Wan point his finger at Zar, and Sly pulled out his lightsaber ... Adi-Wan did the same ... and as they ignited their blades - Zar mocked them ... threatening to kill them. They did not falter ... they did not waiver ... the two of them ... instead, moved in closer, and pushed Tarrian behind them ... they now stood between Zar, and her ... they were more aggressive in their defense ... and then, without any warning ... Tarrian saw herself ... succomb to Zar's wishes ... she promised that it was okay, and through much coaxing, she finally got before Adi-Wan ... and Sly - and said that she'd return ... her only request was to bring Bishop with her ... Tarrian now watched as Adi-Wan, and Sly, both dejected ... watched as she, then, walked into Zar's ship, and she could sense Adi-Wan's memories ...

"It's my fault ... i should've not let her leave ... i should've never let her go without a fight ... however, the future is still clouded ... "

He thought to himself ... and while Zar's ship lifted into the air, on it's repulsor lifts ... Adi-Wan dropped to his knees ... and buried his face in his hands ... resentful of what he'd just let happen ... but he still held out hope .... "one day ... " - he said aloud quitely to himself ... "one day, far down the road ... "*

Tarrian suddenly came to - as Adi-Wan relinquished his mind-grasp on her ... he let his memories return to his head ... and retrieved them from Tarrian's ... she flinched ... it seemed familiar ... but it was NOT what she remembered ... it had to be an elaborate hoax ... or was it?*

*Adi-Wan spoke again ... almost growling at Tarrian*

"... Tarrian ... check the tapes ... look at the surveilence tapes from Midsengard .. then, and only then ... will you know the truth ... then, you will know who really has deceived you ... now, if i may?"

*He motioned towards Reagan who was laying on the ground, still between them*

Sly just shook his head at the stubborn sith...

"Then it seems we have come to a crossing... You will wait here untill I let this shield down, and I wont let this shield down untill you are gone. I can wait untill my dying day... if you can... OR... we can find an alternative to the problem."

Sly's shield stays up waiting for a response from the Sith...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Tarrian flinched as Adi Wan pulled his memories away. That is not what happened. As Adi Wan spoke to her she just nodded her head and turned her back on the two. She walked a few feet away, and watched what was going on with Sly and Bishop. Waiting till Adi Wan was finished saving his love.

*Adi-Wan knelt down, and placed his hands upon Reagan's head - behind her ears ... and let go of his conscious self ... he again, felt through the force - the living skin cells ... the living blood cells, the plasma - the white, and blood cells ... he started forming in his mind, and through the force - a blood clot - and used the Force to speed the process - he saw the minute particles in his mind ... he felt them moving at an accellerated pace - he moved them ... binded them ... until the clot was formed ... the bleeding was now stopped*

*He continued - and began with the split skin, on the back of her head. He began mending cells ... the broken ones - the blood dried, and created a sort of scab - and the cells underneath began to split, and multiply - they were regenerating ... Adi-Wan's use of the Force was working ... he, still kneeling, with eyes closed, could see it all in his mind, the minature cells, and microscopic particles - he felt the Force flowing through them ... and continued the process - until eventually - the entire wound had healed ... he stopped, and backed his way out of his meditative state ... reopening his eyes*

*He peered down at Reagan - her blood now dried in his hand ... he had sealed the wound shut ... however, the bruising that was placed on her brain was another issue ... it was something that was too delicate to mend ... not with Tarrian so close - he didn't want to roll the dice with her flipping out, and catching him meditating ... the fatal wound was cut off - and healed, and she had nothing more then a mild concussion now ... he would help her recover later ... but for now ... he lifted her into his arms, and hauled her over to where she once lay - on top of the Cavern opening ... and layed her head down against the cushiony overrobe that he'd used to prop her up with earlier. He kissed her - warm again - lips, and told her to stay there, and rest .. she cracked open her eyes and whispered, "Adi ... " - he simply replied with ... "That's right, Red ... you're going to be alright .... just hang on .. alright?" - she nodded slightly - and he kissed her softly again*

*He yelled over to Tarrian*

"To where from here, Tarrian?" he held his hand at his side, and lifted his shoulders - "Where does this road now take us?"

With her back still to Adi Wan, she stood and looked down at Kaylynn who had fallen asleep. "My road is chosen Adi Wan. Yours has yet to be. Decide what you want."

Glancing over at Bishop, she could feel his frustration. Sly hid behind his shield. Looking over her shoulder, she motioned towards Reagan.

"She will live now?" As Adi Wan nodded his head, Tarrian turned and walked towards him. She stared up into his face. "You know that Midsengard was destroyed. I can not look at any tapes. Your memory and mine differ."

She looked at him, and he could tell that she wanted to be sure. She wanted the truth. She knew what he showed her was his truth. She could feel it. But she also knew what she remembered was the truth too. He could feel her getting angry again. She wanted to be done with this, and away from him.

"You believe we've reached an impass? Believe what you wish, but the truth is that we have reached only a waiting game, and I'm the one with time on his side. Unless you forgot, your little Airleas is running to and fro down there in those caverns. Running from that hunter. If she is to have any chance at all of surviving, you have to go to her. Your feelings for her are strong, that much is apparent to even a non Force user. I doubt you will let her die there under the ground without raising a finger. Or perhaps I should contact this hunter, have him take her alive. Bring her here before you so you can see everything that he does to her. And in her last dying moments she will see you and know that you did nothing to help her. Every second that I wait here for you is one second you've waited to go and help her. He's gaining on her Sly... how many seconds can you afford to waste?"

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan stared down upon the smallish Sith*

"On the contrary ... Midsengard has not been destroyed ... merely adandoned - perhaps you will find what you need there ... if, one day, you find it in you to see who is actually doing the deceiving ... then you'll know where to find me ..."

*He looked back at Reagan - and nodded his head towards her*

"Look, Tarrian ... i hold no hatred for you ... nor disgust ... nor dislike ... i merely bring you the facts ... what you do with them ... is your choice. I'm going to be taking her, now ... and getting her out of here - she shouldn't have left the ship to begin with ... and she'll have a mean ass headache to deal with later on ... but ... thank you ... for not interfering with her healing process ... one day, i hope to return the favor ... "

*He nodded to her, and that was that ... he gathered Reagan up into his arms, and stood as Tarrian said her final words to him ... before they left*

She watched as Adi Wan picked Reagan up and started away. She took a step towards him and placed her hand on his arm stopping him.

Keeping her voice low, she spoke to him..."Adi, we will meet again. I may go to Midsengard."

She released his arm and let him go to care for Reagan. She walked over to Kaylynn and picked her up. Cradling her in her arms, she watched Bishop pace in front of the shield.

In his mind, the still-enraged Falleen could feel the tendrils of Force drifting through the air, attracted to the Jedi crackshot padawan like iron filings to a magnet. The light-side energies undoubtedly calmed her and shored her defenses...

...but fortunately for the hunter, they were like runway lights through the blaster smoke leading him right to his prey.

Keeping the whimsical lightwhip trailing behind him like a ribbon of flame, Darth Grief dashed forward into the gap left by his foe. Feeling the crevasse ahead of him, he dove to the rock floor, sliding to the very lip of the gash. He was careful not to poke his head over the edge, lest it be blasted off by the girl below.

Closing his eyes, he struck out nearly entirely at random at the girl hanging on the other side, the blazing whip cracking the rock face again and again.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed