Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Adi-Wan nodded to Tarrian - and signaled towards Bishop with a nod of the head*

"I know that your anger towards Sly is really high, right now ... but whatever he's done to hurt you ... you must know that he did have the right intentions in the end ... he was bringing Kaylynn back here ... we were going to pick up the others in hiding here ... and take her to Aracoun Morion ... and return her to you. It was not right for Sly to take her ... but his intentions were pure in the end ... keep that in mind, when you're unleashing your wrath upon him ... you must know, that if he starts to fade ... and isn't holding up against you all .... that it is in my nature to return ... and i will fight to the death to help protect ... our own. I won't hold anything back, if that's the case, Tarrian ... "

*Adi-Wan could sense that Tarrian wasn't really listening intently to him ... and was brushing his words aside ... so she just said, "Leave now, Adi-Wan ... take Reagan from here ... before i change my mind ... " - and Adi-Wan just rolled his eyes ... and walked up a path that brought them to the top of the short drop from the cliff that Reagan had fallen from earlier ... and shortly there after, she reached her ship. He took her inside ... and layed her down on a small bed that she had in her living quarters. When she was placed down, Adi-Wan pulled up a chair next to her ... and kissed her on the forehead, again ... he brough over a bowl of water, and started to wash the blood from her hair*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Reagan opened her eyes slightly, and looked up into Adi's. Barely a whisper, she spoke to him..."Adi, ...I..I'm sorry... I didn't real..."

Adi put his one finger on her lips, telling her to lie quietly.

Adi - "It's okay, it's not your fault. You'll be fine, but you need to rest."

Reagan reached her hand up and held his hand. The pain in her head was still considerable. And a tear ran down her cheek. She knew that she should not be here. "What did you do? How am I..."

He leaned down and kissed her, taking her in his arms, he held her. She tried to hold him, but she hurt in places that she didn't even know existed before.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan spoke softly to her*

"The power of the force is immeasureable ... i used the force to speed up the healing process that your body naturally goes through ... even though this wound could have been fatal ... i forced your body to believe that it was a wound that it could heal ... and i made them seal up the wound that you had on your head ... you should be fine ... i didn't get a chance to help the bruising on your brain .. you have a mild concussion, and your body should be stiff, but, otherwise ... you're ready to go ... "

*He shot her one of his classic smiles - a wide grin*

"... now ... the only thing i've got to do, besides that ... is get you cleaned up ... i'll allow you to get into some new clothes, when you're ready ... "

*He continued to run a clothe along her hair, and soaked it in the water ... the blood turned the once clean water to a more red color ... but it was all they could do, now ... she didn't feel like standing, and getting into the shower at this time*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Reagan laid back as Adi continued to wipe away the blood. "Adi, what happened to Tarrian? Where is she? The last thing I remember is you and her fighting, is she...did you hurt her?"

She tried to sit up, but that was a mistake and Adi quickly laid her back down. He looked at her differently. There was concern on his face, and something else. "What's wrong Adi, are you okay."

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan just "shushed" her ... and told her to lay back*

"Tarrian's fine ... she tried to play with me, and keep me from helping you ... we fought for a little bit ... but ... i didn't want to hurt her ... i wanted to keep her somewhat ... close to me ... she hates me for something that never happened ... the Sith have wiped her memory, as they did with you ... and implanted something in it's place, with things that would cause her to hate us ... and what we've done to her ... however, like i said, it never happened that way. I placed enough doubt into her mind, to have her ... one day ... search for the truth ... perhaps that day will be sooner then later ... if ever at all ... but our paths will cross again. She's okay, Kaylynn is okay, and Bishop is still after Sly ... but, Airleas ... Airs is being hunted right now in the cavern ... perhaps i will need to assist her here shortly ... but, who knows. I think she'll be okay, she is with Tares."

*Adi-Wan continued to wash out the blood in her hair, it was almost a finished task - but still had some dried blood that wasn't being as ... courtious ... when it came to cleaning her up*

"I'm fine, Reagan ... just a little shook ... i didn't know if you were going to make it for a second ... then Tarrian ... she ... backed off ... so that i could finish healing you ... finish what i'd started ... now you lay down"

A shocked look crossed Reagan's face. She looked at Adi skepically. "She what. Sith don't just back off. Especially for people like me. I am expendable. She wanted something."

She tried to push up again, she hated feeling like an burden on anyone. But Adi held her down, shaking his head.

Adi - "Will you just let me care for you. You were hurt very badly and I am capable of taking care of you you know."

Reagan looked at him and touched his face. "I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. I'm sorry that I got in the way."

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan just laughed*

"Look, Reagan ... it's alright ... but you have to understand something ... this is a different type of warfare ... Jedi, Sith ... it's not like anything else ... we use lightsabers ... they're nowhere near as clumbsy as a blaster. Look, wouldn't you know that if a Jedi is using a lightsaber ... they'd better know what they're doing? I do ... i've grown up with them ... my father tought me basic saber-dueling techniques since i was 3! It's the thing to do, being from Ilum ... we supply the Jedi with their lightsaber crystals ... even the non-force sensative people of the planet wield them with great success ... and if a Jedi comes from there ... as have Sly, and I, both ... we could really, pretty much take down almost anyone ...

... Tarrian was really no match ... she's strong in the Force, but not with a saber ... i could've killed her ... but as i said, i placed the doubt, which made her in turn come around to somewhat believing in what i was saying ... i showed her what i remembered from that day ... and it caused conflict within her ... doubt ... and that's why she allowed me to heal you ... besides ... she's not all that bad, you know ... she was, once, a Jedi ..."

Reagan just raised her eyebrows at him. Reaching up, she grabbed the front of his tunic and pulled him down to her. Bringing his lips to his, she kissed him passionately. As he gathered her into his arms, she leaned her head on his shoulder and thought to herself...I think that I have fallen in love with you Adi. God help me.

It felt good to be in his arms and she was content to stay right there.

Reagan.jpg

Seconds before the lightwhip struck, she swung her body to the side. It hit inches from her. She tried to move faster down the rock, but he kept swinging that thing. She grabbed a hold of a part of the rock wall that was damp, and lost her hold of it. Shock and surprise hit her first. Then she screamed out as she fell. Trying to use the force to slow herself, she only managed to slow herself slightly.

She hit the ground hard, knocking all the wind out of her. She lay there, looking up at the lightwhip. Which was the only illumination in this god forsaken cave. She couldn't move. She couldn't get her breath. She tried to roll onto her stomach and get up on her hands and knees. Moving very slowly, she knew that she needed to go, but there just really wasn't anyway to out run this guy...Dammit, I hate losing...I am not going without a fight though. Ugh, who am I kidding, there is only so much I can do to him with a blaster.

Hearing the Falleen land nearby her, she reached out with the force to Sly. I love you, Sly. I'm fine. Grabbing her blaster, she waited. She felt him grab her by the back of the shirt, and haul her up. As she hit her feet, she turned and fired.

Airleas.jpg

*Adi-Wan ... being the cool cat that he thought he was chuckled, and replied*

"... Don't go getting soft on me ... Red ... sheesh. A guy saves your life, and you're all over him ... "

*They both laughed, and he leaned down, and kissed her again ... *

"I want you to just relax, okay? I'm going to try to help you with your concussion ... that is if you don't mind?"

*She nodded*

*He cupped her head into his hands again, and said, "Now ... this might tickle a little ... people are usually sleeping ... or out of it, whenever i do this ... just stay calm, alright?" - the energy from his hands released, and he started searching through, and with his mind could see the bruise in the occipital lobe of her brain, the back of her head - where the bruising had occurred. He ran through a few sequences, and in about 10 minutes ... was finished with cleaning out the bruising that had occurred, and she was all ready to go.*

*He kissed her again, and said, "Now ... there ... how do you feel?"

Looking up at him, she smiled..."Better, much better. I guess having the force is sometimes a good thing." She went to try to sit up again and still Adi would not let her. "Come on Adi, my head feels fine now. Let me get will ya?"

He just shook his head and leaned down and kissed her again.

Adi - "I like taking care of you. Besides, you have to be in perfect condition when Dex gets here or I'll get in trouble for not taking proper care of you."

They both laughed and Reagan informed him that Dex would shoot him for letting her get hurt. Not that it wasn't her own damn fault mind you, but well, Dex really wouldn't care.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded*

"Yes ... Dex ... i believe that he's on his way here ... i'm not sure, though ... you know, Bishop, the Sith ... back there?" - He acted overexaggeratedly .... flinging his thumb (like a hitch-hiker) over his shoulder - Reagan laughed .... "Yeah ... he did this to you it wasn't your fault at all, Red ... but it was on accident ... i could tell that he didn't mean to hurt you ... he just wanted to get my attention diverted from him ... to you ... and pushed you off of the cliff ... Sith have a wierd way of doing things ... but i could sense his intentions ..."

*Reagan nodded ... this was new to her ... she thought that Jedi hated Sith, and vise versa ... she just shrugged*

There was a light skittering of stones and a sharp intake of breath from below, and the Falleen knew that the padawan had dropped from the solid rock edge. Perhaps she was committing suicide and saving him the trouble.

And also the pleasure, but some things were unavoidable.

In an instant he was on his feet, the whip fanning out behind him like the wings of a demon. With beastly agility, he flung himself over the edge, using the Force to abruptly shunt his descent just as he reached the bottom of the crevasse. The blazing trail of light raked across the rock as he dropped, hissing and smoking and leaving a path of glowing, melted stone on the cliff.

He found his balance quickly in the dark and swung around to find the source of his troubles a few feet away. Reaching out in the dark and with the Dark like a huge glove, he found the back of her shirt and wrenched it around--

Her blaster sang again, harshly, without notice, with a smell like burning metal. For the briefest of instants, Airleas would see her captor's face in the light of the blaster shot, dark eyes reflected red over an expression of astonishment.

The high-powered beam speared him through the shoulder, low, right over the heart, blasting through the fibrous black armor and out the other side, where it burned itself out against a stalactite. The impact flung the Falleen backwards, sending him skidding roughly over the rock and collapsing in a heap.

There was a moment of silence, with the exception of the girl's breathing and the low drone of the lightwhip sizzling in the rock. He could feel the anger welling up inside him as her blaster remained trained on him, could feel the injustice in the air that he would fail again, would lose again, just as he always had--

Feeding from the disembodied darkness around him, he struggled to his feet, the crimson of the whip shining terror in his face.

She hesitated.

He gestured with his mind.

There was a ripple in the air, and a sound like wind howling, and then a vicious force slammed her legs from the side, abruptly knocking her knees out from under her and slamming her to the ground.

She bit back a scream of agony as the invisible force wrenched the blaster loose from her hand, shattering the knuckles with loud pops.

Another phantom ripple, and her head flew back with a sickening crunch, striking a jarring, ringing blow against the rock surface of the cavern.

Yet another. A meaty thump as the wind was knocked out of her, doubling up her still form into a nearly fetal position on the cold ground.

The whip lashed out, its tendrils curling around her boot and hauling her over to him quickly. The coil released, leaving a thin, severe burn all around her foot in the line of the cord. His eyes lit up again in anticipation of the kill...

He fell to one knee, coughing, spitting blood onto the stones. There was a hole in his chest still, and though cauterized by the heat it was certainly not the healthiest thing to have...

He knelt beside the stunned form of the girl, taking bandages from his satchel and rushing to plug the hole in his body.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

(5:46:18 PM) Prince Scumbag: okay

(5:46:21 PM) Prince Scumbag: after this one gets closed

*As with all the other things around him, Bishop could feel the echos of what Airleas and her hunter were going through. The pain from the both of them. The shadows of their actions. They were only ripples to him that he had to read, but the reaction Sly showed told him even more. He felt everything with her much as he felt everything with Tarrian. An evil grin licked at his lips as he pushed more into the Jedi with his words, though this time he only repeated himself.*

"How many seconds can you afford to waste?"

*Even Bishop could hear Airleas scream out in pain through the Force.*

Edited by Guest
Bishop.jpg

After gathering himself from a hard fall, Tares got up and began to search for Airleas. He didnt have far to go, as soon as he rounded a corner he saw her on the ground with the Darksider kneeling over her, with a hole in him, Thats not healthy Tares though.

Like a bird diving in on her youngly, Tares ran to Airleas, both Cortosis blades out and in hands. Even in his weak state, Tares knew the darksider was more than capable, and willing, to kill his padawan, something Tares wouldn't let happen.

Running in, Tares brought one blade down, intercepting the lightwhip's blade. In a split second the blade flickered out as it came in contact with the Cortosis blade. Still continuing on, Tares rammed the Darksider head first right in the knee blocking the Darksider's chest, bringing both back several feet from the original position.

As they rushed to a stop, Tares quickly got up and put himself between the Darksider and his padawan, both blades still in hand he glared at the Darksider, letting him know Tares wouldn't let anything happen to his padawan....

tares.jpg

Shocked from the impact of hitting the ground, she cried out in pain as her knuckles pop with the brute force of the blaster being ripped from her hands. Feeling herself gripped by the force, she tried to brace herself for what was to come. She held her breath, knowing that this was going to hurt.

She felt herself thrown hard into the rock wall, with a force that should have killed her, but in that last moment before impact, she used the force to try to push off the wall. Only managing to slow herself down slightly, she heard echo of her head slamming into the rock before she felt is. As she hit the floor, all of her air was knocked out of her, and she started to black out.

Instantly Airleas curled into a fetal position. She tried to fight unconscienciousness, knowing that if she blacked out, she had no chance at all. She had to stay awake. She tried to keep the pain inside herself, but it was to intense. She screamed through the force. All of a sudden, she felt her ankle burning, and she was dragged across the floor of the cave like a rag doll.

With her breathing shallow at best, she watched as the falleen went down on one knee, coughing up blood...through the tears in her eyes, she could see the hole in his shoulder. Well, at least I have the satisfaction of seeing him injured.

Trying to get her breath, she struggled to push herself up. She could feel the blood flowing down the side of her neck. She knew that she had a bad injury, she was going to need some medical attention very soon. Collapsing back to the ground, Airleas curled back up. She couldn't move. She hurt to much...Her head was ringing and she could feel herself passing out the more she tried to move. Closing her eyes, she used the force to try to calm herself, concentrating on keeping herself awake.

All of a sudden, Tares dives in and rams the Falleen and places himself between her and him. She wanted to call out to him, but she needed every bit of energy just to stay awake. She was losing way to much blood, and she was starting to feel very lightheaded...Gotta stay awake, Don't go to sleep Airs. Stay awake. She kept repeating to herself. Her thoughts drifted to Sly. And as the tears ran over her cheeks from the pain, she could see Sly's own tears.

Opening her eyes, she tried to use the distraction that Tares had created. With him and the Falleen fighting, she finally pulled herself onto her hands and knees. She began to try to crawl out of the way, making it only a few feet. This is going to suck if I die in a damn cave. She thought to herself. She reached out with the force and tried to touch Sly, reassuring him that she was fine. *Sly, go on with what you need to do, Tares is here with me. I'll be fine.* She laid down on the cave floor and curled into a ball. She knew she wasn't fine. She tried to use the force to try to heal herself a little, but she either didn't have enough training, or she could not concentrate. Either way, she wasn't able to do it.

Airleas.jpg

Reagan sat up and looked at Adi. "Were Tarrian and Bishop good friends of yours? You seem to know alot about them, and I can tell that it hurts you to think that she doesn't believe you. I always thought that the Sith and the Jedi hated one another, but you act as if what Bishop did was an accident."

Taking Adi's hand, she gave it a little squeeze. "I'm sorry that you and Sly are having to go against people you considered to be friends at one time. I can't even imagine how I would feel if Airleas and I were on opposite sides."

She smiled at Adi, and gave his hand another slight squeeze.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan just smiled, and looked at the floor*

"Well ... at one time ... they were close ... it was a long time ago, though ... but i can still feel good intentions inside of each one of them ... what Bishop did ... was an accident, hands down ... there's nothing that he can say that'll make me think otherwise. - But definately ... we will see what comes of them. We knew one another a long time ago ... more of acquantences ... then anything else ... but Sly and I both stood up for her ... when she needed us, most. She disregarded our actions, and left with Lord Zar, a hideous Sith Lord ... to see her brother ... who is ... Lord Ar-Pharazon ... she subsequently ... turned to the darkside, shortly thereafter. Bishop, left with her ... and returned, he called for me .... he needed a hands, and i was the one that picked him up, at the last call, whenever Coruscant was swarming with Imperials ... he was in the heart of the enemy ... and i risked my life to retrieve him.

... Part of the reason why Sly is hated by him so much ... is not only because of the whole Kaylynn fiasco ... but also, when Tarrian was learned to have fallen to the darkside ... Sly told Bishop, that she had passed away ... and that she no longer continued to exist ... Bishop, however, could feel her ... and knew that Sly was lying ...

... Sly had the right intentions in mind, but just, once again, didn't execute it the right way ... he only pushed Bishop away with his actions ... and in turn, when he learned that Tarrian was in fact alive and well, in the heart of the Darksiders ... he, too, then turned to the Darkside ... no longer holding trust for any Jedi ..."

*Adi-Wan shook his head ... and waved his hand back and forth*

"It's a long story, Red ... you need some rest now ... and before that, you should really get cleaned up ... i'll wait out here ... "

*He motioned to the outside of the ship, and stood up - Reagan stopped him, with a tug on his arm, and pulled him down to kiss him again ... and Adi-Wan left, to wait outside ... and gather his thoughts about the whole situation here ... and what next he was needed to do*

*Reagan exhaled heavily, and closed her eyes ... "What's happened to me?" she said aloud, "I've never been like this ... " - she then got up, and get ready to get into the shower*

Getting up and jumping through the shower, she quickly dressed and went to the ramp. She stood at the top, watching Adi...he was looking off into the swamps, towards where Sly and Mes were engaged with Bishop and Tarrian. She knew that he wanted to go back...and she desparately wanted him to stay.

She slowly walked down the ramp, and went to him. Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him close to her..."Thank you Adi, for doing what you did for me. I won't ever forget it."

She just held him and stood with him.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan just kept looking at what was happening down there - fully aware of what was going on ... he didn't look at Reagan - just spoke to her*

"Well ... what good is a Jedi ... if he doesn't help people in need, right?"

*She laughed*

"I'm trying to pay attention to everything that's going on down there - not letting it get out of hand ... i can sense Airleas ... in the caves - she's having a tough time - but Master Vortex is with her ... she will be safe, in the end .... tell me, Reagan ... what's on your mind?"

*She was taken aback by the question ... she asked him to elaborate*

"What're you thinking about ... i try hard not to read your mind ... i know that you're weary of Force-Users ... I just don't want to freak you out, like i did back on Ilum ... "

*She chuckled a little ... and was ready to answer the question*

She looked at him for a minute and smiled..."I was thinking about how I didn't want you back there. That I wanted you safe." She took a deep breath and went on. "I was also thinking about how I feel for you. And how different it feels to care for you. And how happy I am when I'm with you."

She turned him towards her and reached up and kissed him. Holding him close to her, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Adi, I care for you very much and would be very upsett if I lost you."

She wanted to tell him that she loved him, but that was the best that she could do. She never had said it out right and she just couldn't seem to get them out.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan stood there for a minute, letting himself be an upright head-rest ... feeling the warmth, and happiness that one feels whenever you finally find the person that means so much to you*

" .... I don't want to lose you, either, Red ... seems to me like i should be the one more worried ... remember? I was the one that saved your life, not too long ago ...."

*She slapped him on the ribs, softly - in a playful gesture*

(Reagan)

"Seriously ... i ... just don't want to see you get hurt, is all ... "

(Adi-Wan)

"I know ... i know ... you don't have to worry about me, though ... whatever happens to me ... will happen ... it's not in my nature to place myself out of harms way ... especially whenever it comes to saving other's lives ... i would gladly give my life to help the Jedi ... or anyone that's innocent, for that matter ... not to mention ... the less-fortunate. You have to understand, that my line of work doesn't give hazard pay ... it's just my calling ... and i must do it ... it's what i've been made to do ..."

*Reagan simply nodded slightly ... and she knew he was right ... he just seemed to understand that her job was going to give her risks, too ... it was harder for her to face the fact that he was a Jedi ... and a damned good one, too - but with the job comes the duty of taking care of some of the most feared, and widely evil people in the industry. She wished that he would leave that job, and do something else ... but she knew that that was never going to be an option.*

She couldn't argue with him there, her career choice was probably just as risky as his. So she knew that she wasn't going to stop what she did how could she ask him not to do what made him the man she loved.

"Adi, are they okay? I mean, um, do you need to go there." She didn't want to have to let him go, but she also knew that he had to help them.

Reagan.jpg

*Adi-Wan shook his head*

"I don't need to go ... not yet, anyways ... i'll be alright. I'm just reflecting on the past ... and how the path that leads us together could've been so much more different. I would, if you don't mind, like to meditate for awhile, Red ... is that alright? I want to keep a watchful eye upon everything that's going on down there ... afterall, i don't think that either of the two of us want anything bad happening to anyone down there, right? You should get some rest, too ... don't you think? You've had a rough day ... by the way, you smell good!"

*Reagan chuckled ... she had consciously sprayed some perfume on herself ... she hardly ever used the stuff ... what was she thinking ... she blushed a little before replying.*

*Adi-Wan watched as Reagan walked up the ramp, and into the confines of her ship - into her room, and she layed down for a second, to rest. He waited until she was safe, and walked into the woods of Dagobah, a short while away from the ship. He opened up to the Force and knelt down, in an indian style sitting stance. He began to run the Force through his mind, and think of potential futures, the here and now, and the past. He was aware of all that was going on in his vacinity ... from Reagan's ship - all the way down into the depths of the Dark Cave, that Airleas had run down into ... he ran through his future ... and saw how many times, how many solutions, how many paths came to a conclusion with he and Reagan together ... a few ended with her death ... some with his death ... some with other endings ... but they didn't frighten him ... for that was the way of the Darkside ... he'd just be mindful, and try his best to prevent any ... negative outcomes ... nothing was guaranteed, however ... but nobody knew that better then him ... granted ... he let Tarrian slip to the Darkside, and got Bishop together with her, again, turning him dark, in the end .... he'd have to be more careful in the future ... and he'd grown a lot since then ... he'd have some more growing before it was all said and done, though*

The incandescent stream of ruby light shot out once more, intending to mutilate, to sever, to sear and sunder flesh, but as it descended it clipped the edge of an outstretched sword forged of cortosis.

The whip sparked bright yellow for an instant before snapping into abrupt silence with a painful harmonic screech.

Then there was only darkness. Darkness, and the sound of harsh breathing.

--There has been an error,-- growled Chattur'gha in its beastly yet calm voice.

"What the hell?" hissed the Falleen to his weapon.

--The blade field has contacted volatile cortosis ore. Re-engaging, my Wielder.-- There was another snap and spatter, and the lightwhip sprang to its full length once more, and now the Falleen could see the youthful face of the other Jedi, guarding his charge with dual silvery-grey swords. --I would advise avoiding contact with the blades on those two weapons, my Lord Wielder.--

"This is between me and the girl, Jedi! Stand aside!" he yelled at the other form, who stood adamantly in the way, then whispered to his lightwhip pommel once more.

"....suggestions?"

--Utilize the bound-palmsword technique developed to combat practice droids 722 and 734, which made it impossible to wield weapons in your own defense. Remember that most other Force-users cannot command telekinesis with your level of adeptness, and use this to your advantage. An off-balance opponent is a defeated one.--

Darth Grief snapped the lightwhip hilt off, and slung the large weapon onto his belt once more.

He reached into his mind to recover the technique, one of many original styles developed by a man who trained himself.

"Very well, Jedi. Have it your way."

The Falleen's large palms began to glow an iridescent azure, lighting more and more until he appeared to be holding large lighted pads in both his hands, facing outward. The fields, held in place by the creature's effortless lock on the Dark, hung in space, moving along with every movement of his hands.

He smirked, and the Jedi reeled from a telekinetic slap across the face.

"Come on. Let's see this love of one Jedi to another."

Another slap.

darthgrief.jpg

(5:46:09 PM) Five Wing Seraph: make a thread called "I want to get plastic surgery to get tusks grafted into my mouth"

Tares quickly hide himself and his padawan from the presence of the force, "It appears some darksiders retreat to the basic cowardly ways when faced with something they can not control."

Keeping his calm he quickly considered his possibilities. He was clearly out matched in Teleknesis, but he knew he could manage to keep up his force shroud around his padawan and himself. Normally he would think of his opponent as a Sith, but it was clear this darksider truely was telling the truth in saying he wasnt a sith.

"You know as well as I do, that as long as this barrier is up, neither can use the force on each other. You seem to have a good understanding of the force, but you lack the experience of having a master to train under. So you will have to learn, that when I stand here infront of my padawan, you will die before you touch her."

With that Tares put away his swords and pulled out his lightsaber, the Gold glow lit up his face, as a second glow lit the ground....

tares.jpg

Taking a step back, the Falleen was enveloped in the hazy shroud of light, as were the Jedi and the girl. The light on his palms began to fade, congealed and disrupted by the blanket of Force, and swirled away until it had died out completely, vanishing into a million bright sparks.

He smirked again. Trying to use telekinesis now was like trying to punch with a leaden glove, but he still had his weapons, and they would not fail.

The lightwhip Chattur'gha sprang to life once more, its many tails coiling around each other in midair.

From the satchel upon his back he withdrew a pole, shiny and black, segmented in many places. He pushed a button and the thing sprang to a length of four feet, and gleaming axe blades shot out from the sides of the head.

He slung the weapon onto his back and faced the Jedi anew.

darthgrief.jpg

Sly just grinded his teeth, as he could feel Airleas, feel her pain, Anger began to rise... and fall... Rise again, when Bishop opened his mouth with his smug comment about his love.

Sly Lets down the Bubble In time as Bishop pauses, Caught of Gaurd, Bishop gets a stunning kick to the face, The numbing pain was un-deniable. His face had just been beaten in by the hilt of a Lightsaber... and now he was just kicked in the nose, that was broken only 20-30 minutes back.

As Bishop Flies backwards making a huge splash as Sly waks to him... camly, as Bishop stands up from the water, Sly tosses him his one of his lightsabers, as he Ignites his own.

Facing the Sith, Sly Stevenson, Jedi Master of the High Council, had excepted his fate for the wrong doings he had done. Sly Ignites his Almost Clear Blue Blade as Bishop Ignites his...

Sly Gets down into the Striking Cobra stance, as Bishop Prepares for battle....

"It didnt have to come to this... You have the Child back, I knew I was wrong... now Please... we dont have to do this...."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.