Ossus

Tarrian Skywalker

As the Masters began to break up, Darex was surprised when he began to feel more comfortable. He wondered at it for a moment. He didn't realize that he was tense in the presence of all these Jedi who were far more experienced and powerful than he. He was also the newest Master in the meeting, and still felt mildly uncomforatable in his title. Inside, he still felt like a padawan.

He shook his head and turned to Skye, but before he could speak to her, his comlink beeped, letting him know that his X-Wing had been flown to Corellia during the meeting. He quickly sent a new message, having it sent to Gala. Change of plans.

"So, Skye, if you'd be so kind as to haul me around a little longer, we should head to Gala," he said.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

He pulled on the force as she pulled down the rubble from the wall. He erected a small force barrier above his head and took the attack to her. Darkness was coming quickly on Ossus and Stephen's emerald blade shone true in the dark, the green glow illuminating his face. He attacked her with a thrust which was blocked. As he attacked, a fist size piece of rubble came flying at his face. He threw out his left hand and blocked the rock with the force. He pulled the rock to himself and then flung it back at the Sith with as much Force power as he could muster.

At the same time as the piece of rubble was flying at the Sith, Stephen leapt into the air. He twirled in the air and then dove down at the sith, his sabre extended toward her body. His sabre missed her by a tiny margin. He drove his sabre down to the right to block her sabre, knocking it away from him. That gave him just enough time to hit her wrist with his blade. He moved back again, his body moving like his sabre, always avoiding her sabre. He kept sliding out of the way as he called upon the force to speed his movements up so that he would match her speed with the sabre.

What a battle that became, her every strike was blocked by his sabre. His strike were placed masterfully against her, but every time he found her blade in his way as well. Sparks began to light up the dusk as the two sabres kept battling against the other.

As Kirlocca took his leave, Talon approached the sitting Ara. At first there was a wide smile across his face, but when he stopped in front of her, he erased it and adopted an amusing ”˜serious' look.

”œI know my smashing good looks have quite an effect on people, but there's really no need to get all weak-kneed and faint about it. I promise I don't bite.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Skye smiled at Darex, watching the other Master's disperse.

"It's a pleasure to have your company Darex. You know that"

She winked at him, placing her arm around his waist for a quick hug as the two began walking towards her ship, Serenity.

"So how did you feel about your first meeting as a Jedi Master?"

Skye had felt a little awkward herself, having been away from them for so long. Though all around were friends and she quickly relaxed in their company. She sent a quick message for I-Nine to prep the ship for take off so it would be ready once they boarded it.

"I'll have to send a message to Darla. I'm concerned though. What do you make of Trowa's modifications to her ship? Do you think he could be tracking her movements? It is possible he'd want to pass on any Jedi location to the Sith"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Seeing that many of the Jedi were leaving to go to the Alliance base at Gala, Brad went to his new CR90. After running diagnostics, he sped the ship through the atmosphere and into space. Slight adjustments were made to the ship's course in orbit as it aligned for a hyperspace jump. After a few seconds, the ship lurched forward into hyperspace.

WarrenEdit.jpg

Damon watched the battle. The fight pushed in both directions and Damon saw the point of conflict and noticed that Stephen hadn't proved he was ready to be knighted via his trial of battle. However he had proved he was strong. Damon now readied himself for what would be a very intense string of events.

With a release of his mind and a wave of his hand the illusion of Kirana as a Sith vanished. Damon then used the force to momentary stun Stephen. The stun stopped him dead in his tracks and caused him to wobble. Damon now spoke.

"Well done Stephen. Well done. I am stopping your duel because there is no more reason for you to fight. You did well agaisnt such a battle ready guardian as jedi Sunrider. However it was not enough to pass. You attacked to much out of impluse and not enough out of defense and reaction. Usally Kirana would have done the same, but she was acting upon my request and fought like a sith and then I used a simple illiusion to give her the image of a sith."

Damon walked over to kirana and healed the grazed wound on her wrist from the duel. Damon once completed in his task turned once again to Stephen.

"I will give you one more trail. You must pass this trial if you are to be knighted. Here is your last trail. You have read with the power of your soul here in the ruins of Ossus. You have seen me manifest it into a form of light. You will travle away from here to a peak and perform the knights light that I showed you. The answer of how will come to your mind from your soul. Be warned. If you perform this feat wrong you may blind yourself. You can either accept this or wait to be tested by one of the other masters. These are your options choose."

((In other words in three very descriptive post you will use the force elemental "Knights light" move that I have shown you more than once. I will decide if it was done right, wrong, and what side effects if any will occur from your attempt. Or you we will take you to one of the masters your final trial. The choice is yours.))

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Ara felt herself blushing again, a habit that she wished that she could do without. Standing up, she nodded, trying to shake off her sadness with a laugh. The noise came out somewhat strangled, however.

"If you wouldn't mind. It's been a long while, after all, and I would like a moment to catch up before we all go...elsewhere again," Ara said. She smirked. "Even when we plan to meet up somewhere, about half of us inevitably get side tracked."

As the two began to talk, Ara started to speak again. "You know, you reminded me very much of Andon when you came up to talk with me. He was always teasing me about such things like that." She laughed. "I miss those days, sometimes, but most of all, I miss who was in those days." Ara tilted her head to one side, looking at Talon as they continued their pace. "I haven't seen you in a very long time, and Andon for nearly as long, I believe. I know you were close to him as well, and I heard something about you giving him master trials."

She couldn't help the smile that came over her features next. "I'm assuming you got your rear handed to you, didn't you? Andon wouldn't settle for anything less."

She appreciated the banter, she really did. More than anything, she felt like she just needed someone to talk to, someone who knew where she had been, not just where she was now.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

((In other words in three very descriptive post you will use the force elemental "Knights light" move that I have shown you more than once. I will decide if it was done right, wrong, and what side effects if any will occur from your attempt. Or you we will take you to one of the masters your final trial. The choice is yours.))

((I'd like to point out that if you choose to have a Master give them to you, I will be giving them to you at Myrkr. I intended you to be Knighted in the Special Ops, one way or another. ))

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

The pair walked through the facility, taking a longer route to the exit. At first Talon simply listened. He thought it very amusing that he would remind her of Andon. I suppose he just has that effect of people”¦ Andon was a very unique kind of fella. He was charming, daring, and powerful in the Force, and he always strove for the best. He was perhaps the closest companion Talon ever had, but he hadn't seen him in quite a while. In fact, the master trials was the last time. He told Andon and Jaina Jade to take a vacation to celebrate his mastership and spend some time together- that sort of thing. He did not expect the ”˜vacation', however, to be quite so long. But, that was the way with Andon. He came and went on his own time, with his own agenda.

After a bit, the pair came to a pair of double doors which led outside, into the warm Ossusian sun. There were very few clouds in the sky, and it was very pleasant. Through the Force, he could feel life teeming in the surroundings. That was the way he liked it”¦

”œNow hold on just one second. My rear got handed to nobody. It was actually a very good duel. It lasted for hours- through the night. A challenge unlike any I had ever faced, except for perhaps Kakuto Ryu. But where the Dark Lord fights with raw power, Andon fights with intelligence. He knew my strengths, and he knew how to counteract them. It was unlike anything I had ever seen.”

Character Sheet

Ossus had always been a planet that the Jedi could turn to for strength. Its ancient scrolls, holocrons, and artifacts had always been a promise of a bright future for generations of Jedi Knights. It had become so that the Force had become imbued within the planets and its Temples. Many Jedi Knights had come to this planet for guidance of the ancient Masters. And now the Jedi Order had returned to Ossus once more.

Emerging from within the confines of Serenity, Ra stepped for the first time, onto a world filled with the Force. The young Jedi had never felt the Force as strongly as he did now. It seemed to rush through his legs and pulse in his chest. Ra felt invincible as the Force pulled him towards his new Master. Through his Force-sight, Ra watched as Skye spoke with a fellow member of the Jedi. Slowly approaching her, Ra bowed his head and spoke with inferiority in your voice.

"Sorry for timing, Master."

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

As Ra joined them, Skye gave him a warm smile,

"Your timing is good Ra. We're heading to Gala now. We'll do some more of your training on the way and there if you like. I'm sure Darex will help out as well. Do you have any questions for either of us before we head off?"

She turned so she could see both he and Darex for their answers.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Turning his thoughts inward, Ra began to search for anything that he could ask these two Jedi Masters. He knew they must have answers to why he had no true sight, or why his eyes had been replaced with crystals. Surely not all blind people had jewels in place of eyes. Then he remembered something Skye spoke to him briefly about. His past life.

"You spoke to me once of a man named Azrael. You said he and I were the same person. Tell me about him."

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

Ara smiled. "I know that he's out there, somewhere, still. It doesn't make me miss him any less." She looked at him with a laugh. "Or you, Talon. Perhaps when things in the Order get settled, we can go on a 'mission' to find him and his newfound bride." Her eyes followed Talon's gaze up into the sky. "...knowing him, he's probably gotten into some trouble on said 'honeymoon.' I'm hoping his bride will keep him in order in our absence."

Taking a long, slow breath, Ara's gaze fell to the ground. She let out the breath in a rush and fiddled with Sanare's hilt. Thankfully, Sanare was remaining silent, though the blade was still softly shimmering in a myriad of colors. "I just...needed a little chat, I guess. Reminiscing about the old days, maybe."

"Do you think we can ever get back to that point? Or something like it?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Darex returned her smile. "Interesting," he replied. He didn't say anything more, and didn't have anything else to say. He knew Skye would have probably given him a full length description on her every feeling and whim during the meeting, and rolled his eyes when she was looking at Ra. Women were one thing that he never really understood. He accepted them, and valued them and their friendship, but when it came to talking about their feelings, he was totally lost.

"Of course I'll help with your training, Ra, if you'd like," he replied. "I have some work to do with Seraphim as well. We should get going, or we'll be the last to arrive on Gala."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Nom slowly made his way over to his apprentice, his thoughts on the comm he had just recieved from Aryian. It certainly was an interesting proposition. One he would have to think about after speaking with Scorpio. The image seemed to appear with the thought as the Jedi Master came within the presence of his padawan. A warm smile graced his face as he beheld his student.

"Looks like we need to head for Gala, and I don't have a ride."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Talon's gaze moved back from the sky and settled once again on Ara.

”œTimes are always changing, Ara. I don't think things will ever be quite the same again. On the other hand, something similar to that isn't too unreasonable. Today's meeting was a good step in that direction. For the first time in a long time, I feel enlivened. There won't be any more sittin' around and doin' nothing.”

Character Sheet

Scorpio looked at Master Nom embarrassingly as he motioned his hand over toward the LAF-250 he was propped up against. "Might be a little cramped up in here, but she'll get us there." Scorpio said, then pointing to the remaining Masters, "Or we can always hitch a ride with one of the other Jedi Masters, Master." He looked at his Master just for a second, his thoughts pondering everything that had happened since they were seperated. Then, Scorpio smiled and said, "Nice to see you again, Master."

The three of them made their way into Serenity. Before Skye headed to the cockpit, she turned to Ra.

"I'll show you what I know. Now, sit here a moment."

The two sat down on the easy chairs in the living area of her ship, Skye placing her hands gently upon either side of his head, touching him also through the Force as she 'showed' him every memory she had of Azrael. When she was finished, she let her hands drop.

"I'll give you time to think about that as we head to Gala. If you have any questions just ask myself or Darex."

She stood then, heading to the cockpit and running through the last checks that I-Nine hadn't yet performed. The Serenity soon lifted off, leaving Ossus behind as it made several jumps before it's last one.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Dashel acknowledge the Comm from the Link and then turned his attention to Knight Sunrider.

"Well," said Dashel, "It seems once again I am dependent on my master for a ride somewhere. If you are going to Gala, Kirana, may I take a ride with you?"

As he awaited for her to clean up after her dual with the apprentice and for her to reply, Dashel began making a list of things he had to do. Two things jumped out at him but neither of them was a genuine emergency.

He stretched and then began some basic lightsaber routines to bring himself some balance.

The duel was finished, the graze healed, the illusions banished. Kira listened as Damon gave Stephen new instructions. Once he had finished speaking, Kira bowed to both he and Stephen.

"Good luck with the rest of your Trials Stephen. Damon. I will see you later. We shall head to Gala now. May the Force be with you"

Turning from them she approached Korin once more.

"Are you ready to go?"

She smiled as Dashel approached them again.

"That's not a problem Dash. You know that. We're heading to Gala to find out what's going on anyway. I'm sure you felt the Master's here as well."

She motioned for them to walk towards where her ship was. She sent out a feeling through the force for anyone else who might require a ride to come to her ship...

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Malone found all this facinating. The jedi reminded him more of a cross between oddly dressed magicians and fencers than warriors. This would be facinating. It was the only word he could think of at the moment.

He wasn't sure if that was a good or bad facinating, but they had caught his interested. He watched as Kirana turned to leave. He really wasn't quite ready as he had hoped to explore this interesting structure. He hadn't even had time to meet any of the magicians or see their tricks. He didn't want to be left behind, though. That last thing he wanted was to be left behind. He shuttered to think what they might do to him if he did something wrong they got their hands on him.

"I'll grab my ship and follow you, ma'am," Jace informed the lady jedi.

Dashel smiled at Kira, nodding his thanks and then boarded her ship. His only possessions were the robes he was wearing, Kala, and his lightsabers so he added very little clutter to the ship.

He arranged to have his new ship delivered to the alliance base while he waited, glad that the Link had been able to deliver so faultless and rapidly on his request despite its many technical difficulties. It was his third ship, and actually matched the number of bases he was aware that the Jedi had lost completely since his joining. The absurdity had him chuckling for a few moments before his thoughts turned to the future after the upcoming meeting.

He had two techniques that were only roughly developed and that he needed a great deal of time to work on, his force sight and his teleportation. Of the two, the teleportation both required additional work and additional information. The technique was extremely flawed and dangerous to both the user and anyone else within a short radius of its ultimate effect.

Master Armiena's survivor's foundation also soared through his consciousness and his lack of participation in it. He wondered how it was going and resolved to check with her when they arrived on Gala and to be sure and ask if he was needed anywhere with it.

The sound of a hatch closing somewhere on the ship brought him from his reverie and into awareness of his surroundings. With a sigh, he began the mediation necessary to rebalance himself in the force.

Nom smiled, letting his eyes shine for the first time since he had arrived. "You have no idea." Nom's thoughts carried him to the past events. Through each conflict, deep breath, cornered thought, fear, he remembered his apprentice. The boy had faught with more intensity than Nom could have hoped. In fact, another look at Scorpio produced the beginnings of a man, the soft lines of maturity and experiance pertinating through his face. He was starting to know just how a Jedi lived, a lesson for more extensive and taxing than any training session. For Scorpio, that was far more important that defeating any bounty hunter.

"I can use some relaxation. Want to head for Gala and we can talk on the way?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Ara smiled, following Talon's glance. "And this time, I remembered to lock my ship."

At that non-sequitor, Ara sighed. "I know there's no going back, and some of that isn't so bad, but I do miss those people who made it enjoyable. It doesn't mean we can't move forward, but I would like to keep some of my old friends with me." She laughed suddenly, poking Talon in the shoulder. "Emphasis on the old." She winked and continued walking, humming lightly. A small trail of brightly colored notes, created not by the Force, but by Ara's very spirit, followed her steps.

A thought struck her, and she turned around to face Talon, but continued walking towards the ships. "I don't think I ever discussed this new little talent with you." Ara sang a few more notes and held up a hand, upon which a small version of the Andon she remembered stood. The Andon-puppet was frowning and generally acting moody. "Apparently, I can sing or do something similar, and...do things. Like the little brooding Andon, here." She lifted her hand, and Andon jumped off, disappearing into a small smattering of sparkles. The music notes returned as soon as he left. "All I know about it is that it's not connected to the Force, and has something to do with me being who I am. Think it's worth looking into to try and teach others?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

"Yes Master, we do indeed have much to talk about." Scorpio said as he turned back to the LAF-250, prepping it for take off. He thought back to the recent events he had been thrust into, The EV incident, The battle with Yue, The "presence" left by Yue, The battle of Haruun Kal, the battle with Piccolo, and the memory gap, everything storming in Scorpio's mind.

Sliding his hand down on the lightsaber he found on Tatooine, he stopped, and as if looking into nothing but space, and spoke to Nom.... "My sister, she's alive." He went back to checking the ship. There was enough fuel to make it to Gala, but after there they would be on their own. Other than the fuel, the ship seemed to be in working order.

After a few moments, he fired up the ship, and motioned Master Nom into the second seat of the cockpit. After Master Nom was aboard, Scorpio set the Nav Computer for Gala. Then he slowly rose the ship, until they ha a clear shot for space, and dotted into hyperspace.

With everyone on board that needed to be, (anyone/hopeful that needed a lift to Gala) The Lost Soul lifted off pointing towards their new direction. They'd make several jumps on their way just incase of being tracked, although Kirana was always thorough when doing her security checks.

It wasn't long before her ship had vanished from the space above Ossus.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Talon was impressed with Ara's little trick- partly because of what she did, but mostly because it was Force-free. He wasn't sure as to the technicalities of it, but it definitely merited a little research. However, that was not his primary concern.

”œNow you wait just one second- don't go changing subjects on me. I may have put a few more behind me, but I am not an old man yet! If there are any gray hairs on this head of mine, they aren't from age; they're from you and Andon!”

Character Sheet

((S'okay, we should probably move along. ))

Ara blushed and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure they'd appreciate that. Look at us old people, just dawdling around, doing nothing..." She winked at Talon, pulling at a lock of her hair. "...no gray yet for me, though. Although, I do seem to have this one zit that just won't go away," she added, pointing to the "chakra" on her forehead. Ara laughed again and began leading the way back to their ships.

"I'll see you on Gala. And this time, let's make sure to keep in contact, okay?" She gave Talon the thumbs up. "Oh, as far as my 'trick,' it's more than that. I've found I can even, ah...'enchant' people, as it were, among other things. I'd like to do some research on it, and I think I know a few people who would be helpful in it."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Enchantments”¦ This is more interesting than I thought.

As Ara settled herself into her ship and took off, Talon did the same. The Eta-2 interceptor was an extremely agile craft- deadly if used in the right hands. Because of its compactness,however, it was not necessarily the most comfortable craft in the galaxy. But at least he would have something to think about on the ride.

He looked towards R2-Z2 outside the cockpit. ”œWe're headed to Gala, Zee. You know the standard procedure.”

Character Sheet