Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

Nokrt looked at the small curved hilt of his master's lightsaber. It was an elegant thing to behold yet at the same time struck fear to Nokrt due to his inability to craft and handle such a weapon at this given time.

"Master, I know this is the weapon of those who use the force. Its is elegant, ruthless, strikes justice, and retains order. I know most are a straight hilt however your's is not possibly for a dueling advantage seen in most Vibrosword hilts used for such. It allow's an easier grace of the sword itself and I assume it applies to the lightsaber as well. I also know that their are various forms of lightsaber use each to its own ability and weakness. The Dark Jedi Chiss Sev'rance Tann trained by Count Dooku had a straight hilt and used a form called Shien though I have little knowledge of what that could possibly mean."

Nokrt searched his mind trying to recount memories of his time at the Grand Library of the Chiss. He had read several books many by Sev'rance Tann herself which described her every thought on her lightsaber and the force. Nokrt submerged himself in that knowledge several months before seeking the Sith.

"I also know that the lightsaber consists of a few major parts. First there is the Central Crystal which controls the color of the blade and the initial power of the blade itself. You can add additional crystals on either side to give your saber more energy to give more leverage on another saber during a duel and or to add to the energy of the dark side in your saber. Then there is the Emitter, lens, and the casing itself which is designed to the user to signify it as theirs forever."

Nokrt looked to his master awaiting his approval of his words. Nokrt may not know as much as his master but he felt he covered all the bases neecessary to impress him.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Zad nodded his head as the Chiss spoke. He was very well learned for a being of his Race, as far as the Force and the things that signify the users of such. He had a keen intellect and would prove to be one of the more advanced Krath as time drew on. That was, of course, if he successfully got through his training. There were always unexpected things to pop up and bring things to a grinding, screeching halt. He levitated the weapon towards his apprentice.

"You are very well versed for one of your stature. Take the weapon, tell me how it feels in your hands."

He paused for a moment, watching as the apprentice took the hilt in his hands. Now he would have to recall everything he knew of the combat forms to give him an accurate picture of them, as well as figure out which one he would be most interested in focusing on.

"Form I, Shii-Cho, is your basic form and for the most part mimics normal blade to blade combat, teaching you the basics of attack, parrying, and body targeting Zones. If you think you need it, I will guide you in the basics of this form. If not, I think it best to begin working on which ever form you take a liking too.

Form II, Makashi, is the form I practice mainly. After Form I's proliferation as a saber Combat technique, Form II came about as a means of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It is described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision, allowing the user to attack and defend with minimal effort, while his opponent tires himself out. The Form relies on parries, thrusts, and small, precise cuts--as opposed to the blocking and slashing of the other forms. The Blade manipulation required for this form is very refined and requires much focus, but the results are extremely potent. However, as ranged weapons such as blasters come into play, the advantages of this form become less useful, but this form of combat is still very potent against multiple opponents.

Form III: Soresu, the most defensive of all forms, was developed to counteract the advancing blaster technology throughout the galaxy. Most opponents that the Jedi faced during the prequel era carried blasters. Soresu utilizes motions occurring very close to the body to achieve near-total protection, efficiently expending as little energy as possible to execute these moves. This technique exposes as few target zones on the body as possible, making a well-trained practitioner nearly invincible. It borrows movements from Kendo, Wushu and Fencing, making it a very beautiful and graceful form. Many Jedi practice this form as it was initially developed to deflect blaster fire. If mastered, it could act as a perfect defense to any attack, including that of a lightsaber.

Form IV: Ataru is one of the more recent lightsaber combat techniques, developed by the Jedi knights during the the last centuries of the Old Republic. It emphasized acrobatic strength and power in wielding the blade, attributes which were frowned upon by many traditional Jedi Knights and Masters. It found a niche among the eager padawan learners of the time, who believed that the Jedi needed to become more involved in rooting out crime and evil and eradicating it. Ataru relies on wide slashes, acrobatic proficiency and an open space for the Jedi to fight. One basis on the acrobatic nature of Ataru is the lightsabers can damage with brushing, lightstrokes, rather then hard chopping motions.

This are the forms I will allow you to choose from for now. As a Sorcerer these are the only ones that would prove useful to you develop skill in, as the poweress with the blade is not something you should be focusing on."

((Thank wikipedia!))

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

((Without it this RP would be filled with mindless fools))

Nokrt took the hilt into his hands admiring its cold steel and surprising weight for something of its size. Its power summersed into Nokrt's hand and with it responsibility. It was a great feeling and submersing himself within the power Nokrt rose from his spot. Gripping it in his hand yet not too tightly as to lose his ability to allow it to flow with his movement. He did not ignite the saber because he had not been instructed too but every fiber in Nokrt's being wanted to exhilerate himself with the passion of the lightsaber.

Sustaining himself Nokrt listened to his Master's words of each of the four forms which would suit Nokrt's goal to become a Krath. After listening to each carefully Nokrt specifically noted one form, Ataru, IV. I seemed to be the form which Nokrt would be most suited for. Aggressive, yet not so much it prevents him from living within his command of the force. It was the obvious Choice for the Chiss Apprentice and it was his only choice.

"I have chosen Form IV, Ataru, my Master, It seems to suit my needs as It is strong, agressive when needed, and It allows me continue my command of the Force quite easily. It is what I wish to learn."

Nokrt then held the Lightsaber at his side allowing his hand to fixate comfortably around the hilt. It was a nice hilt but from the explanation his master gave inappropriate for Form IV, It was much more suited for Form II which required precise elegance a curved hilt could provide.

Waiting for his master to reply Nokrt stood there at the ready for his first lesson in combat.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Zadkiel nodded, accepting his apprentices choice. It was a wise one indeed. Not only would it suit his focus on the force to have a form so dependent on his manipulations of the force, but it would also do Zad good to get some training in that form. It was the only of the base three that he had not extensively worked upon. Standing up he moved his jacket to the side slightly, revealing the blade of the Jedi Knight Darex. It's crystal had a strong lightside aura would just be another test. He tossed it to Nokrt.

"Ignite it, perform a few basic maneuvers with it slowly at first. The Blade, as you know, is weightless and makes it hard to wield at first. Use the force to guide you and help lessen its weight. Of course, in order to tap into the Dark Side...You will have to over come the light aura within the weapon itself. "

Zad watched his apprentice closely. The next few minutes could very well be the end of his training if he was not careful. It would not bother Zad at all, he would simply end his life here and now thus being done with it. That was only if he was a big enough douche bag to screw up though.

Nokrt held the blade in his hand, and as if a crucifix was set upon a vampire. It was painful to hold something so...Jedi. Yet Nokrt showed nothing to his master. It would take a while before his dark taint would assimilate the saber itself so Nokrt could use it without the worry of being touched by the light side of the force.

As per his master's order's Nokrt activated the lightsaber watching its blade shimmer in the darkened hangar bay. It was a wonderous sight and Nokrt was not used to having such Power at once and for a moment it worried him yet as soon as he swung the blade hearing its trademark sound he could have cared less. The Chiss backed away from his master and began to move the Ligthsaber in a motion clearly unheloed and unguided by the force.

Nokrt began to allow himself to become within the force feeling its drive and energy surround him and take control of his movements for a bit. As he began to move he began to elegantly twirl the lightsaber and move with it as he moved his feet keeping in perfect proportion and harmony with his Form. Ataru was beautiful but Nokrt's ways made it look like a version of Hamlet done for a High School. Good yet unrefined. It would be a while before its true form emerged itself and it required Nokrt's passion to it which right now he did not have.

Yet the Chiss wanted to have th Passion to control the Lightsaber in the way his master described. It would be wonferous and unbelieveably great to witness its glory. Focusing, Nokrt found his hate once more. His hate for the Chiss. Thye left him for dead and had no remorse over their decision. It was them who Nokrt wanted to destroy and control, everyone else was insignificant in his eyes.

This new found anger showed in the Chiss's Form. It made it more detailed, precise, and quick. In a few moments Nokrt loss control of his emotions and in a rampage sliced the controls to the Hangar bay doors causing them to shut and leaving he and his master in complete darkness. Only the light from the blade Nokrt held so dear to him now provided any sort of light for Nokrt. And in a moment the lights of the facility kicked in and Nokrt looked to his master. He closed the lightsaber down and attached it to his belt.

"I am sorry master, I lost control, if this were not an exercise but a battle I would surely be dead for my actions"

Nokrt did not know what to expect from his master, but he was sure it would not be as bad as he invisions due to Nokrt's wisdom of the matter.

SOCeTJx.png?1

His blue orbs gazed on at the Chiss as he worked out with the lightsaber for the first time in his life. It was obvious he had never wielded such a lithe weapon that required so much precision, but with time he would improve drasticly. Then he felt the rush of emotions that signaled one losing control of them. He shook his head to and fro slowly as their only light source blinked out. It was unacceptable, the controls would have to be fixed before they could get out of here. When the lights returned his own finely crafted blade was in his hand.

"You are correct. You would be dead at the hands of a lightsaber for such a mistake. It is only right you experience the touch of one."

In one swift motion his crimson hued blade sprang to life. Zad moved forward quickly, faster then the eye could fully perceive and lightly touched the blade to Nokrt's chest, dragging it across in a straight line. The pain would be immense, the scent of scorched skin immediately filled the air around them as he looked on at his apprentice. Hopefully he knew something about how to fix those doors, else they would have to get creative in getting out of here.

"Describe your pain."

Nokrt felt as if being branded like a common cow. It was not only painful but a disgrace to himself to be marked in such a way. Nokrt fell to his knees his right hand grasping his chest in a sort of pyschological way of attempting to hold in his organs should the fall out.

"It burns my master but yet it fades so quickly. It is a simple pain only lasting mere moments before being released. Much more desirable pain than that of a vibroblade."

Nokrt got up and gazed into the eyes of his Master. Nokrt knew he deserved such pain and yet he did not hate his master for what he had done. There were a few moments at first where the Chiss wanted nothing more than to see his master dipped slowly into a vat of acid. But that subsided soon enough.

"Master, I wish to learn more, to control my savage emotions, so I can make myself stronger...like you."

Nokrt stood and waited for his response hoping to avoid further damage to his body.

SOCeTJx.png?1

"Ah, your thirst is quite powerful I see."

Zad lifted his lightsaber up slowly, moving the dead hilt in his hand a few times as if it was ignited. Then he paused for a second, igniting it and letting the Crimson glow wash over his body. It was time for Nokrt to get his first taste of Saber to saber combat. He would have to adapt quickly or die trying. Such was the way of the Sith. With a motion of his hand it was made obvious that Nokrt was to ignite his own weapon.

"Do not reach out to the force at first. I want to see your raw skill. It will be very difficult, so go slowly at first."

Zad held his weapon in a defensive position, falling into form III so that he could reserve his energy for some other, more trying test upon his apprentice and himself. Of course, being that the Chiss was the aggressor in this combat he would begin to lose energy quickly if he did not figure some way around such a thing. And so he waited..for the first strike.

Nokrt watched his master intently watching his crimson blade with the utmost intensity. This weapon could end him quicker than he could possibly imagine. It was swift, agile, and his Master had much more experience with such a weapon. Yet, Nokrt would do his best to out do his master, or at least make himself believe he is. Nokrt than swung his blade into a position which threatened attack and thus activated the Jedi weapon. Its blade, uncrimson, did not reflect Nokrt in the least and made it hard for him to be attached to the weapon as if they were one yet he would try to complete such.

I am Nokrt, Lord of the Chiss, What are you doing on my planet?...

The future, his goal, the true destiny he had awaiting him flashed before his eyes and in a burning sense of passion and desire to attain that goal Nokrt decided to stop wasting time by pestring with his mind, the future, and the past. Now is the time to live in the moment, to make things happen now to achieve his glorious future. Nokrt twirled his blade into an en garde position attempting to goade his master to strike yet none would come. Nokrt knew his master was testing him and would not have the tables turned against him.

Nokrt then moved swiftly making a quick side step and in a moments time swung his blade toward his master's abdomen with the speed and intensity required to accomplish Ataru. It was an agressive but not to the point to leave an open position for an attack. And now it was up to his master as to what happened next.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Zad waited for the blow, noting how long his apprentice took to begin. He would have to learn not to hesitate no matter the situation for it could mean death if he did. The attack came in time though and as he made his move Zad studied it, taking in his form and blocking the blow at the same time. He had a bit of inherent skill, but due to the fact he would be focusing on the force more the his Blade skills he couldn't hope to be as skilled as a Warrior or Assassin was with the Saber. A smile crept upon his face as he began to the difficult part of the sword play, the part that would aid his sorcerer training.

Four snow balls the size of Zad's head lifted into the air, circling around them. It was not made obvious what they would be used for, but some would assume attack. That was not their function at all. Zad let them float towards the ceiling slowly. He spoke to Nokrt...his voice calm and even, despite the two ignited lightsabers present.

"Levitate them while you spar with me. Do not let any of them touch the ground."

With that Zad released his hold over all of them at once, moving forward and taking on the same form that Nokrt wished to learn. He didn't move to strike to aggressively, nor did he lash out to powerfully. Not only did he not wish to decapitate his apprentice so soon, but he also wished to take it easy because this was the one of the forms he had less training in and it would be harder for him to adapt to using such grace and agility over the power and finesse he was accustom too.

Nokrt began to focus on the snowballs making sure they were in a stasis around he and his master. It wasn't too difficult to keep them in their position yet at the same time it was distracting him from his duel with his master making his defensive and offensive manuvers less than well performed. Nokrt had to keep his mind open to two things at once, to keep it open to possibly more to control not only other objects with the force but also himself.

Then soon as if a repulor had been clicked to life Nokrt had accomplished his first goal. He had submerged himself within the force and Nokrt had the sudden awe of seeing things in a much different way it was much easier to control the snowballs now and only a fration of his attention needed to be upon them. Nokrt then focused more on his saber and so on his master as well constantly looking for a weakness in his form.

Nokrt took a step swinging his saber with the finesse one would expect from a much more seasoned person in such aspects of the force. It was elegant and quick however his master still could deflect any of these bombardments Nokrt delivered to him. Yet Nokrt continued to advance upon his master allowing him no room for an attack, leaving him only with his constant parries of his adversary.

Nokrt was quite enjoying himself and continually moving in with more attacks no pauses in his attack, no gap in his defense. In other words he had fallen deeply into Ataru and the force allowing them to control him somewhat. The snowballs remained in their state serving as a perimeter around he and his master. It was a glorious sight and probably even more so for Nokrt's master.

Nokrt broke from his attacks and allowed himself to fall into a defensive state. It would not always be he as the offensive one in a situation and therefore the Chiss desired to brush up on his defensive skills making them inpenetrable. Holding his blade in the en garde position Nokrt await his master to attack.

SOCeTJx.png?1

As soon as Nokrt fell into a defensive position Zad moved in. His saber was a blur as he forced his apprentice to respond at an ever increasing rate. He showed no remorse for the Chiss as he attacked, alien's deserved no remorse. It was up to him to defend against the Warrior's onslaught. They continued this way for five minutes ((*doesn't feel like typing that much so he leaves it to you to do the majority of it)) before Zad shut his saber off and looked at the figure before him. Zad had not even lost his breath yet, the other was sure to have.

"Good. It is time you seek out the parts for your lightsaber." He paused, tossing the figure a datapad. "That lists the things you are to find. Seven different planets. Seven different parts. Bring me back an interesting story concerning each piece, meet me on Cardia when you are finished. That is where we will get your crystals."

There was a spar ship in the hanger left here long ago, so both of them would have a ride off the rock. Zad didn't bother to say another word, rather he moved towards the A-wing and slipped into the cockpit. After firing it up, he fired two shots from his cannons at the door blowing it open so he could take off. A few moments later he was in space. If they boy couldn't figure out what to do and how to do it, he would...quite simply, fail.

It was but only a moment before Master Zad advanced on Nokrt who fell into Form III much more easily than Nokrt could hope to achieve. It wasn't unexpected. The man was a worrior and the bloodthirst within him certainly needed to be quenched. Yet Nokrt would not allow himself to be even touched by his saber and in an instant Nokrt began to parry. His mind ablaze and open to his master's movements to the point where Nokrt was not simply anticipating their arrival but knowing where he would strike. However this took much out of Nokrt causing him to breathe heavily and begin to sweat, undoubtedly his master knew this as he began to advance even more so upon Nokrt leaving him no room for error.

It was then Nokrt saw more in his master. He saw the man;s eyes flailing with not only the will to instruct him but the desire to hurt him should he fail. He saw the hate within the man's eyes and Nokrt knew it was due to his alien descent. Yet, Nokrt did not give up continuing to fight against his master's barrage. And soon enough his master clicked off his lightsaber, leaving Nokrt to stabalize himself momentarily.

"Good. It is time you seek out the parts for your lightsaber." He paused, tossing the figure a datapad. "That lists the things you are to find. Seven different planets. Seven different parts. Bring me back an interesting story concerning each piece, meet me on Cardia when you are finished. That is where we will get your crystals."

Mokrt heard his words and carefully examined the datapad. The 7 peices were listed with a list of planets next to them. Each had its own planet yet nowhere did the list declare where on the planet it was and Nokrt would have to deepen himself even further to find the peices he desired.

::A handgrip - Kashyyyk

An activation stud plate - Naboo

An emitter matrix - Coruscant

A lens assembly (focusing crystal) - Tatooine

A power cell - Mykyr

A power conduit - Corellia

A recharge socket - Korriban

Note: while you are on Mykyr you are to harvest a Ysalimiri::

Nokrt looked up for a moment after reading the datapad and in that moment he witnessed his master blasting his way out of the hangar bay in an A-Wing, leaving Nokrt to his test. Nokrt stood there for a moment examining the destruction his master left and in that moment it seemed as if everything was not as good as it was, as if Nokrt became comfortable around his master. Yet Nokrt was pleased to be able to train himself over these next few days and in an instant Nokrt made his way to the nearby X-Wing.

Nokrt climbed aboard the ship in disgust. This ship was the enemy's. Nokrt himself has taken pleasure in downing a few of these ships in his time with the Empire. Yet Nokrt had no choice in the matter as this was the only remaining ship in the hangar bay. Turning on the Ship Nokrt noticed the whistle of something he absolutely hated. Reaching out with the Force Nokrt noticed there was no organic lif in the chamber yet instead that of an Astromech.

Nokrt became furious. He hated droids. They were an abomination of life and now he undersatood and abomination of the force. They must be silenced and destroyed so that they could no longer drain the life of the force which gave Nokrt his power. Climbing to the top of his ship Nokrt lifted the droid wit the force and looked it in its "head" it had the look of absolute teroor on its eyes and even more so when the sadistic smile of the Chiss who was quite enojying himself came to life. In that moment Nokrt repeatedly smashed the droid against the hangar walls hearing it screech in terror and loving every moment of its "pain". It took only a few moments before only rubble remained.

Nokrt prepped his ship and lifted off from Hoth making his way to his first objective. Kashyyyk, to find the handgrip for his future lightsaber.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Skon awakens to the landing of the freighter he was in. When the cargo bay opens he speeds out on his new sith speeder, leaving behind an armed thermal detonator. Skon then hears an explosion.

He finds an abandoned dwelling hiding their untill

• 1 month later...

A flash of light illuminated space over Hoth, signaling the exit of a TIE Defender into normal space. Minutes later, more flashes signalled the arrival of his own personal squadron. They took several minutes to allow their sensors to scann the Hoth system. Finding no other humans at the moment, they quickly fell into formation.

Luke waited a moment and opened a comm to his Squadron. "Gentleman, we are using the fromer Echo base as our base of operations. As soon as the other two squadrons arrive, we will begin a three part mission. The first part consists of a three squadron raid. This raid will take oplace on Maanan.

This squadron will come from the mighty North. The crimson squadron from the south. Eclispe Squadron may come from the sun or toward the sun, at their disgression. The Rebellion, such as it is does not know that we are coming at the present. So there was a reson why I did not brief anyone while on Carida. I trust only those men that have proven their worth at my side in combat

You, my squadron have done so and have earned my trust. Therefore you are the first to learn this mission. I would tell you more however, due to the fact that one of us could be captured and tortured, I dare not tell you the latter parts of the mission. Come we will land and await the rest of the squadrons on the surface. "

Luke lead his squadron down to the surface of the planet. The planet was bloody freezing, he was extremely thankful for his insulated flightsuit. "Damn this place is cold.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

OoC: As you said he told this to his squadron I'll take it that Blackman didn't hear that. Not much to post, but I'll do what I can.

IC:

"This is Squadron Leader Blackman of Eclipse Squadron. Commander Luke, do you read me?" The pilot lightly cursed into his head set. He hoped that the commander did read him. Not in fear of survival or any such thing, rather he didn't want a mis-guessed hyperspace jump to go on his record, especially when it wasn't his fault. ""This is Squadron Leader Blackman of Eclipse Squadron. Commander Luke, do you read me?"

blackmansig2copy6km.jpg

Since when do you have to tell the enemy when he has won?

• 2 weeks later...

Luke's comm chirped as he checked over his ship. "What is it, Captain?'

"Commander, Eclipse Squadron has arrived in system. Their squadron leader is requesting you contact him."

"Affirmative Captain."

Luke walked into the command center where a repeating comm was coming from Eclipse Squadron. "This is Squadron Leader Blackman of Eclipse Squadron. Commander Luke, do you read me?"

Luke picked up the mike for the comm. "Affirmative Squadron Leader Blackman, I read you. Bring your Squadron to Mark 3.4582, Sector 42 Black. Once there proceed immediately to the briefing room for the mission briefing. Hail to the Empire."

Luke cut the comm and proceeded to the briefing room and called up the maps for the briefing. With that done, he activated the security system for the room and waited for Eclipse Squadron.

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

"Welcome Squadron leader, take a seat. I apologise for the top secretness of the mission, unfortunately due to the circumstances it is a necessary evil. This mission is still highly top secret and due to that fact i will only be able to give you the first phase of the mission. Once we return here, I will give you the second part of the mission.

Now what we are doing was authorized by the admiral himself. Our mission consists of two parts. Part number one, we will be leaving here and conducting a raid on maanan. This planet is mainly water, so due to this fact, we have only one target, the main city.

This planet's dwellers are mainly a fish-like species, which are a waste of air. Here is the plan, we are conducting a lighting raid over the city. My squadron is coming from the north, your squadron may come from which ever direction, you choose. I perfer you come from the east however, as we come in from the north, all heads will turn to the south to follow us, that you strike. we will make two passes over the city. Main targets are power stations. That is all Squadron leader, dismissed. Go get some sleep, we leave in the morning."

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

• 4 weeks later...

As the Serenity emerged from hyperspace, Skye had her Healer codes activated, not knowing if they were alone or if there were some threat ahead, she had her shields up to protect her patients and being her regular routine when coming out of hyperspace. Entering the atmosphere, she took her ship down to skim along the surface of the icy planet, below the radar so to speak, just incase they had company. She didn't want to be tracked, taking precautions to avoid the old publically known areas of the planet.

She headed to the old Jedi Base, touching down in what used to be the old secret hanger, her ship facing outwards, ready to leave in a hurry if necessary. Skye went through the post flight checks, leaving the ship on standby and activating the security precautions, being that the last time she had been here, so long ago, it had been with hostiles about. There were still wreckage littering the landscape, though most of it covered by snowdrifts. She left the cockpit, indicating for Fynn to follow her.

"I'll just get out that cold weather gear and we'll find Kirlocca."

She moved through the ship to one of her lockers, pulling out cold weather gear for both of them and for Kirlocca before heading to find him in the hold.

"I figured you'd need some warmer clothing out there until your fur grows back. Here we are."

Noticing some of the parts he had, Skye pointed towards the metal trunk beside the workbench.

"There's lightsaber parts and other bits and pieces in there if you like. Otherwise I'm sure there'll be left overs out in the base."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Fynn rubbed his hands together as he looked about thr abandoned hangar. It was old, and it was easy to see that repeated visits over the years had left wreckage and salvage strewn about. Most of it was useless but there were still a few promising tid bits. In the heavy brown parka and gloves Skye had given him Fynn followed Skye down the ramp. He stopped to check a small handheld scanner for heat signatures. "Not much here..." he said as the scanner came up virtually empty.

"Master Darex eh? I go away for a while and everyone gets delusions of granduer..." He said with a smile. It was good to know that his friends were making progress, but he didn't know if he could get use to calling Darex Master.

"So what in the name of Helos IV is Ara doing on this cold lump of rock. Couldn't she have vacationed on...oh I don't know...Correllia? It is a good deal warmer." He said in a slightly complaining tone. He guessed the Master was here training, but to what end? He quieted down following Master Skye as she moved deeper into the base itself.

Suddenly Fynn felt disoriented...something was wrong...but not here...somewhere far...far away. Someone was in trouble...he could feel it, but who pr where they were eluded him. 'Damn it Fynn no...your mind is here now stop this!' He thought loudly. He hoped Master Skye hadn't heard him as he continued on.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Having shrugged into her own cold weather gear, Skye walked beside Fynn as they went out into the hanger.

"No there's not much here, although their are some creatures that don't register on the scanners. You have to be alert."

She gazed around the hanger, recalling the memories she had of this place.

"Ara's not here. I have sent her a message to meet with us though. I've chosen here because I began my journey here. This was where I started my Jedi training. We're waiting on a response from Ara if she wants to meet with us here or elsewhere."

She stopped walking, something making her spine tingle. Hearing Fynn's comment she turned back to him, placing her hand on his arm.

"I feel it too. It's not your mind playing tricks. Let's head back to the ship."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Kirlocca ackoledged Skye when she enetered the main hold, giving him warmer clothes to wear, and telling him where he could get lightsaber spar parts. Once the jedi master was fully dressed, he decided that he would be better off collecting parts from Hoth's old jedi base. As soon as he got to the ramp, Kirlocca felt soemthing, but he wasn't sure. He saw both Fynn and Skye worried, and then he began to sniff around.

...what is that....

Kirlocca still could not place his finger on what he felt. He had spent a good amount of days unable to touch the force, and now he was feeling something through the force that he knew, but could not identify. Kirlocca just stood on top of the ramp looking like and idiot.

Durandal's ship struck out of hyperspace above the bleak white dot that was Hoth. Durandal always hated the cold planets. Even more so when he had to get a job done. Before long his ship touched down in front of the large Wookiee that had called him here. His force presence filled the air around the large cargo ship.

The hiss of the hydraulic lifts was all that could be heard for a moment, As the loading ramp folded down at the Wookiee's feet. Durandal grabbed his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. Not the belt that belonged to a Jedi uniform, Instead he wore a tattered jacket and trousers. A far cry from the old days.

As Durandal exited the ship he looked the Wookiee square in the eyes and smiled.

"Master Kirlocca, It's been some time. I was wondering when I could see you in fighting shape once more. Though I guess i'm no longer a jedi knight, I'm willing to help with anything you need."

"So.. What's all the commotion?"

drobotsig.jpg

Kirlocca looked Durandal in the eyes. He took a long moment to look over the young man. After a few seconds, the jedi master spoke.

"I see you no longer wear jedi robes. I hope you will tell me why, but please lie to me if the reason has at all to do with what happened on Mechis III."

Kirlocca slowly walked down the ramp to stand right in front of the man.

"Partially.. I guess. I woke up in a hospital on Serenno a few months after what happened at mechis. Until I figure out what happened, And who put me there, I don't think I can wear the robes of a Jedi."

Durandal put his hand on the large Wookiee's shoulder.

"Nothing you need to get worked up about."

((I think I brought this up in the jedi public forum. I'm working like crazy nowadays so don't have alot of time for the RP. This way I can keep in touch with the jedi, Even help them out if they need me. But they don't have to count on me to be around.))

drobotsig.jpg

Durandal let out a small laugh and a smile. "The great Kirlocca? Getting old? Neeever."

He looked around to Skye and the other.

"I have been able to keep myself attuned with the force. I'm as capable as ever. But perhaps someday you can help me get re-acclimated to the Jedi Order."

"But what was the purpose of that com? You sounded a bit distessed."

drobotsig.jpg

"Your name, it came up during my meditations. I felt the force move through. You and me need to stay connected, whether by comm, or by seeing each other in person."

Kirlocca seemed to be a bit distant, be refocused his attention back on Durandal.

"...I was just healed after being imprisioned by the imperials. They did an stuff to me...that is hard to get over. I believe that you are a key person in helping me get over some of it. You are the Jedi for the job."

Kirlocca coughed. His voice was begining to fade.

"...I can feel a change is about to happen...But not through just me...Through all Jedi."