Hoth

Tarrian Skywalker

"Yes Master."

Horus moved to the door, and out into the swirling snows. He was cold, and used the force to warm himself. It would help if I knew what I was looking for. But thats part of the test, Horus. He looked to the points of the compass, but couldn't tell what direction was which in the driving snows. The footprints that Master Shardik had made on his return trip were quickly filling up, but he could get a general idea of which way to head off in. The winds howled as he trudged on, using the force to find traces of his master's presence. This planet is so cold; I'm surprised that it was used as a base. He untied his long red-brown hair, allowing it to unfurl into his face. It provided some amount of insulation for his face and neck, but its real purpose was to keep the snow from his delicate eyes.

He passed by here, and turned that way. Horus followed his masters trail to a rock outcropping. He stopped here. Using the force, he located a small terrycloth sack and pulled it to himself. Inside was a set of cycling field energizers.

"I have found the energizers master."

Horus_Saast__Vin__51.jpg

Pizza is a reflection of all things good...like kittens; and meatballs.

Refrain from the Time Warp

• 2 months later...

The winter winds swept across the frozen desert of the planet Hoth. Screeching blizzards brought forth a deadly storm of ice and hail crashing down upon the Drowning Plains. This 500 kilometer stretch of ice was the master dangerous trek on the planet Hoth. Buried trenches, Wampa lairs, and other dangers awaited all but the most experienced survivalists. And very few of them made it even halfway across the frozen lake.

Before the time of the Rebellion and the rise of the Empire, a small base had been constructed beneath the surface of Hoth. Its original purpose was to provide a refueling point for fighter squadrons as they made their way across the galaxy during the Clone Wars. But after several years, all the fighting moved away from Hoth and the base became a prison for those who had turned against the Republic. Now only 6 ARC-170 fighters remained, and 25 personel.

All the prisoners of war had been released or had died serving their sentence. After waiting twelve years the prison finally received a new inmate, a lone fighter pilot by the name of Han Y'bal King. As they did to all their prisoners, the guards tok a liking to beating Han for information on any friends they could collect for their cells. Deep within the base, his grunts of pain could be heard as another session of beating occured.

"Where is the rest of your little group? We know there are more than one of you, King." As the words left his lips, the lead guard threw a jab towards Hans gut which connected perfectly, bringing King to his knees.

"Ok, fine, I'll tell you. They are in Uranus. Its a very big system, full of large brown asteroids. I am pretty sure they are there."

A swift kick silenced the young pilot who fell to the floor bleeding from his lips. Licking the blood from his teeth, Han spit the contents opf his mouth on the shoe of the guard. Smiling with blood-stained teeth, Han turns tro him.

"Resembles your mother don't it."

Although he had been hit many times by thugs and other criminals, King had always been able to brace himself for the attack, but this time he was merely being slapped around, and by the good guys.Looking at his reflection in a piece of broken glass, he blinked when he saw his appearance. His hair had been tusseled to the point of wildness. Hisd body had almost taken the appearance of his soul. Wild and untamed. His normally smooth asnd clean skin was covered in bruises and scars.He knew these scars would take time to fade away, but he was sure they would. His only hope was that they had not attacked the tattoo on his back.

"You are not funny King."

"Not yet but it will be shortly. As a matter of fact it is funny now. See while you pieces of bantha fodder were attacking me, you were not paying attention to my vest. When that green light started blinking, that meant my crew had entered the same system as me. That means the cavalry should be coming right about now."

At that moment the alarm sirens began to echo into the cell, and red lights began to flicker casting a bloody shadow over all occupants in the room. A smile graced Hans face as he threw his head back laughing.

"Finally I can get out of here. I've been waiting a long time to do this to you guys. Watch closely."

Jerking his arms to the side, the chains holding King to the floor snapped and pieces of metal slowly fell to the floor. Rising to his feet, Han began to swiftly dispatch the guards. Seconds later they had fallen to the ground and King was wiping his hands on his pants. Han knelt next to their leader and patted him on his back before leaving.

"And yes your mom was very helpful last night. She eased many of my pains."

Quickly taking his exit from the room, King stopped for a mere moment to assess the situation. Quickly realizing he would need his weapons the young warrior slid into the armory, and slid two DL-44 pistols into his holsters. Strapped his staff launcher to his arm, he grabbed his flechette launcher and began to leave before turning around. A shiny new weapon had caught his eye and he stareed at it. Reaching for the weapon as a child would a piece of candy he spoke silently.

"Daddy must have."

The energy bow had been developed two weeks before his capture, and Han had been waiting to test out its capablities. Although he knew he could have escaped from the facility at any point in time, he wanted to give his friends a piece of the action, and he knew they needed some new stories to tell. As the young pilot rounded a corner, his eyes widened as he saw two guards barreling downthe hallway toward him. His eyes turned to the rifles they were carrying and he backstepped into the previous hallways to await their execution. Drawing back the string on the bow, he listened to the sound of their feet drawing closer, and finally released the string, and felt a rush of energy as a emerald bolt of energy ripped through the air and slammed into the first guard, only to exit the back of the second.

"WOW."

"Hey Draco, you there."

Tapping the flashing dragon symbol on his vest, Han spoke to his Lt. The vest had been designed by their tech monkey, Ace to alert each other when other Dragons were there.

"Sea Dragon, I'm all ears."

"Head to the hangar and grab the Midnight, we need to scram."

"See you in hyperspace."

Releasing the com unit, Draco began to run to the hangar. His muscles began to burn due to lack of exercise over the last few weeks, but the squadron leader knew it was good for him. Whenever he was not sleeping or flying, he was exercising, just in case he ever needed to pummel some creep for berating him. As he arrived in the hangar, several curses flew from his mouth. A large rafter had fallen on top of the Midnight Dragon and smashed the cockpit to pieces.

"Now what could go wrong. O well, I guess I need to turn a from upside down."

Making his way to the nearest ARC-170, Han saw that it had been modified to give the pilot more room. Instead of a second pilot seat, an astromech droid now was positioned behind the pilot to resemble an X-Wing, the descendant of this ship.

Pushing forward on the throttle, King watched as the hangar became a distant memory. A treasured memory he would long keep as his own. He had always enjoyed running from the law, and escaping made it particularly sweet. Especially when you were down a hundred to one. aiming his ship away from Hoth, he sent a com to his second in command, before blasting into hyperspace.

Rayvn_Anim.gif

• 5 months later...

Barreks starfighter landed on the snowy landscape, he climbed out of the cockpit and jumbed onto the Snow. He looked around at the remains of the base, it's walls were boken in at least 15 places from what he could see. He sighed it'd need some work, but it would od just fine for it's purpose. he then began walking towards the base, and his destiny.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

A small ship quietly broke through the peaceful tranquility of Hoth's current atmopshere. Looking at his instruments he decided that such a sign was indeed a signal that bad things were to come. Which would be perfect for what he was to accomplish here.

Landing his ship in what could easily be described as the middle of no where, he sighed. This place brought bacl memories, however it was nothing he had not already come to terms with. Laughing off his sudden nogstaliga he quickly donned more appropiate gear for the weather.

"Well you might want to grab a parka too... After all thisp lace is nothing but a big giant ice ball. I'll meet you outside."

Tossing a parka over to his apprentice he then quietly slipped off the ship and into the forzen wildness which he had once known as a home. refusing to take a deep breath of air he briefly reflected on what his real home must have been like. He had for a while seen the wreckage of the place but had been forced to leave. Giving a sigh which quickly turned to frost he waited for his padawan to come out. He already had the first task for his padawan in mind.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Barrek was in the conrol room of Echo base trying to get the communications back online, he'd been at it for 10 hours straight. He sighed, it'd taken a lot of work to even get to here, most of the tunnels were caved in so he had to go and take a long complex root. He also had to clear out a wampa, that'd had entered the base through one of the oppenings. He sighed and began working on the communications console again.

Isham dons the parka his master gave him along with other appropriate clothing to keep himself warm. He looks outside the ship to see the scenery. All white, terrain all covered with glacial snow and ice. Nonetheless its also quite cold. He starts to take a breath, but goes slow as the air was too cold.

"I heard many stories about this place," he said, "the ones about the weather are quite true."

He stepped off the ship and out onto the vast snowpack to meet up with his master.

dodgethis.png

The Great JNET Outage of 2012 - Body count - 0.

He looked in the direction of the former Echo base which was a good kilo off at least.

"Hmmm a storm is coming. We should build a shelter."

Scorp smiled and was amazed at how fast his face seemed to freeze in that postion.

"Well I say we rough it on this one. Learning survival skills is a very good skill to have as a Jedi. For the life is not glamorous. You will not always have... acomidations upon which to rely on. to begin with I say we dig a trench. Then we are going to pack snow into one rather large pile. As soon as that is finished we should hollow out a place to stay and then the natural laws that exist will do the rest. We should hurry however for the storm will soon be upon us. I have materials that we can use inside of the ship of course. If you would be so kind to retirve them we could get straight to work."

Reaching for his hot water cantina he quickly gulp some of it's contents. Just talking in this weather was enough to almos freeze the inside of a person's mouth. It would be a great place to devlop mental and physical discipline.

Scorp.jpg

"Yes Master" Isham replied.

Isham returned into the ship and retrieved the tools. He made sure to get some warmer air in his lungs while aboard, then returned outside with the pick axe, shovel and various other tools.

Isham felt happy to be wearing gloves at this point since the tools turned cold quite quickly on contact with the Hoth air. Tools were divied up and the trench digging bagan.

dodgethis.png

The two had been steadily working for the better part of an hour inside of their parka which only caused them to feel hot underneither but shoudl they take it of would be the cause of their demise. Scorp felt satisfied that this would be a good start for the discipline of mind and body.

"Ok the trench I think is done. I think it will be a nice touch to this little ice hutt we are going to have to make. This will be the first of many I think."

Scorp put down his current tool and swollowed down some steaming hot water. WHich wasn't too hard to do in such a cold environment.

"Ok see the middle there lets pack dump snow in there there. I am thinking thath we should push toward the edges of our trench which would make it big enough to hold a grand total of four people or squish in at most two full grown hutts. This will be the asy but still breakbreaking part of the work. The last part is the trickey part. It when we then have to hollow out our big pile of snow."

Scorp laughed before picking up his shovel.

"But that ok I think we can handle it."

Grabbing a scoop full of snow he threw the first scoop of snow in the designated area. "Well lets get to work. We don't have much time left before the snow strom overtakes us."

He could simply submerge himself in the force and ignore the cold that seemed to slice through him despite his parka but, that would defeat the purpose of what he was trying to acomplish here. Soon however he would have to get to force training and he already had his first exerisce.

Scorp.jpg

Barrek had finally gotten the communications back online. He sat down in a chair and sighed, "perhaps it was a mistake to come here". He shook that thought away, "no" he definetly said. "I have to follow threw with the plan, it wasn't a mistake to come here." He then began working on the old sensors, He had to follow threw with the plan. All would fall into the plan, he was sure of that.

Isham looked at his master for a minute as he started piling snow. Perhaps there is a way to ice up the snow as we put it in. he thought.

He joined his master in piling the snow as he wondered out loud that Scorp heard "Perhaps we could make some type of ice wall as we hollow the snow out. That way it stays put and we don't worry about collapsing snow walls."

He then thought that the disadvantage would be that it would be too cold to lie on that ice. "Hmmm"

Isham kept digging snow and putting it in the designated pile.

Later, Isham felt something. He stopped to check what it was, but felt it was nothing. Then again he was not so sure - maybe a wampa was nearby. hmmm, this planet sure will test my calm and patience Isham thought. Then he realize that just was the wind - and a snowball.

dodgethis.png

Scorp stopped midshovel and looked at his padawan.

"Well you see this is how the process works. We shovel and shovel snow on top of it until it becomes real heavy. The mere weight of the snow forces some of it to melt. However the sheer cold envirnoment we live in makes the snow refreeze again. This whole process is what can cause little snowflakes to form into glaciers after much time has past. If you were to take a snowball and pack it in as tight as possible. After a while it would stop being individul snow flakes and instead become one giant iceball. When this shelter is finished it will be truly nothing more than a hollow ice ball. Now tell me padawan. Is there anything I have said at all that could be taken inf a different meaning? Could this whole exerisce be nothing more than a simple task for you to start your path into a larger universe?"

Scorp finished his throw of the pile and put the shovel down. Removing his little comlink his eyes narrowed somewhat, not from the sheer cold but instead of then ature of the message.

"Padawan I will have to cut this short. I plan to retrun here of course bu first let me ask you something. Would you be terrible offended if I dorp you of some place first? There is a grave matter that needs to be dealt with and I refuse to let you come with me."

Scorp.jpg

"Alright then. However you should think in what I said."

Scorp quickly got on boarded and gunned the engine. Soon after his padawan was aboard they blasted away from the ice ball. HOepfully he wouldn't be gone to long after all he still had to finish that little ice shelter.

Scorp.jpg

Barrek was working on getting one of the bacta tanks to work. It was going better then he had hoped, there was only minor dammage to the tank. The rest of them were not as well, he doubted even the most skilled mechanics could get them up and and running. He laid down on the cold hard metal floor, he should of chose a different planet. Instead of this unhapitable ice ball, he knew this phase of the plan would be very hard to complete. But he wasn't expecting this much opposition.Oh well at least the plan will still work he thought, at least i hope it does.

• 3 weeks later...

(It has been 18 days, I'm posting.)

Barrek got up off the floor, and put his tools away. He then started walking towards the communications array. It was time to implement the next part of his paln. The base was in good enough condition, now it was time to finish off this phase of the plan. He walked over the the communications console and set a distress signal through know Imperial channels.

It was a basic distress signal asking for pickup and retrival. He then sighed now once the Imperials came phase two of the plan would commence, and all was proceding according to plan.

A small shuttle landed upon the surface of hoth near the distress becon. Upon the loading of the sole occupant and any equipment he felt like bringing, it then began it's journey to a prearranged destination.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Barrek looked at the scanner a small shutle had landed not too far from the base. He grabed his blaster rifle and set out to met the pilot. He then made his way through the tunnels towards the exit, it was still as cold as ever. He ignored the cold though and opended the blast door to the outside of the base, and to his future.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm a little busy right now.)

• 4 weeks later...

A small shuttle broke through the atmosphere of Hoth, cutting a course towards the old, abandoned Jedi base. It hadn't been used in years, not since the Empire and the Sith brought their mighty fist down to squash out the resistance here. Many great fighters had been present at the battle, but in the end the lowly weaklings had to retreat to a safer haven, as always. The pilot at the controls of the Imperial shuttle seemed particularly enthused to be here, yet he didn't quite show any type of disappointment. Neutral. Not a single word escaped his lips as he brought the ship down into one of the older hangers.

He motioned for the Chiss to follow him, leading him towards the back he pulled out a set of robes and two jackets. Tossing the robes and jacket to other, he slipped into the heavy jacket himself. Normally he went without a shirt, this was no place to go without a shirt though so he was forced into the thing. He stepped out of the room moving into the hanger to await his apprentices arrival. It was in this chilled hanger that he would begin his apprentices training.

As he waited, he took a seat in the center of the area. Tugging on the strings of the force and pulling them to him, letting it surround him and embrace him as closely as the most passionate of lovers would. This was his life now, his only goal to attain Master, to attain true power where even the most driven had failed so many times in the best. He was special, one of the few that could reach out and touch the force....Such a precise, yet delicate tool could wreck such havoc.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Nokrt took his new robe enthusiastically. It was black, contrasting with the snow surrounding this Ice planet. It was cold, but no colder than Csilla was in the fall. Therefore, Nokrt disregarded the coat as it was unnesccessary for his survival in this place. Nokrt slipped into the robes which glided easily over his body as if personally design to fit his exact build. He looked a bit regal and ruthless in such things. It was perfect and such a lovely spectacle to behold. Nokrt's first goal was completed, he was now going to train in the greatest power this universe could offer.

If you believe it is right, then choose you must, but our people will die without you Nokrt, remember that...

Nokrt closed his eyes at the clearly distinct voice. It was one which he would never forget and would plague his memories forever.

"I have made the right choice Father, this is my place, the Chiss betrayed me and so I ennacted my vengeance on them, if you perish in my absence my sorrow will be there with you, but this is my true destiny, let me have it. Let me become what i was meant to be, and stop lecturing me."

Nokrt exited the ship, the Hangar bay was cold seeming how the sheild doors were open at the present moment, it took Nokrt a minute to adjust seeming how his last place of residence was the exotic world of Carida. Looking to the outside Nokrt saw a variety of things in a sudden rush.

At first he saw many Chiss running across the snow begging and pleading for mercy. It was not as if they had no reason but Nokrt could not see them as of yet. And then it was seen. Around two dozen Stormtroopers were chasing the Chiss and in a final solution they fired upon the unnarmed men and women.

Nokrt wanted to say something but before he had a chance to move a gust of wind came by and the vision was gone. It was only a mirage, and Nokrt began to feel troubled. Why are they gone? What was the purpose of this vision? It sooned overwhelmed his mind and in an effort to answer himself Nokrt remembered where he was. Hoth, the other side of the galaxy from Csilla. Turning around Nokrt saw his Master waiting and at the sametime absolute curiosity and disgust across his face.

"I am sorry my Master, I just saw something out there, or I tought I had, I am not exactly sure...Either way I am here now and await further Instruction."

Nokrt said this while kneeling to his Master showing his respect and sorrow for his wasting of time. He did not know why he had seen such things or even why he became so transfixed upon them. It may only be a matter of time before this is resolved.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Zad's eyes opened, to reveal his two olive shaped blue orbs within. His eyes being quite the opposite of his Chiss apprentices. He noted the respect shown and the sorrow he felt, then motioned for his apprentice to take a seat on the ground before him. He let the Dark Side rush over him, giving the alien his first true taste of the Dark Side, even if it was only washing over him. He waited a few moments more before speaking up, opting to let the feeling settle in before he mentioned it.

"Our most powerful memories are often those we never forget, call out to these memories...Focus your mind upon them, close your eyes...Rip the emotion from them until you can see me with your eyes closed...The first time tapping into the force is the hardest, but one of the greatest experiences you will feel."

Zad turned his head to the side slightly, watching to see if his apprentice would be able to follow his instructions and connect to the force. He would be rather impressed if he could, it was not an impossible task..but a difficult one it was. His breath was made apparent before him each time he released it, he had always hated the cold..but loved the solitude.

It was as if a wave of power had overtaken the entirety of Nokrt's body. It had life and a darkness which Nokrt could feel like a cloud of smoke encompassing his body. It was his time to reach out and attain command of that shadow and its complete connection to the rest of the universe.

Nokrt closed his eyes to become more inwardly focused searching himself for the key, the sixth sense which would allow him to feel this miraculous power which he longed for. At first the Chiss was unsuccessful, he looked within himself but doing such a thing was harder than he had thought it to be. He could feel the squirm of his stomach, the pumping of his heart, but no Force for him to command, nothing for him to grab onto. Nokrt relaxed himself a bit more focusing himself more intensely.

First, he blanked out his location deleting his sense of sight. Soon thereafter, the cold of the Hoth blizzard came to a halt and there was no feeling. Then, taste, touch, smell all came to a halt. And all that was left was what Nokrt had been looking for. It wasn't much but it was there waiting for the proper stimuli to activate its amass.

"Our most powerful memories are often those we never forget, call out to these memories...Focus your mind upon them, close your eyes...Rip the emotion from them until you can see me with your eyes closed"

The words of Nokrt's master rang in his mind and in a sudden rush Nokrt could feel again but not the harshness of Hoth but the pain of the Chiss, the pain of his father, the pain of Csilla. Soon Nokrt could see the enslavement of his people. He could smell the cooked body of his former classmate, the youngest son of Nuruoudo. And he could taste the ashes of a burning Csaplar. And Nokrt brought himself back into the now and with a suddenshock it was as if everything was linked to him. Nokrt could feel every flake of snow, he could feel his masters presence and each folicle of his hair flowing in the breeze.

It was a mind blowing event and in its awakening Nokrt began to feel invincible. Yet, he lacked the control of the force and soon his euphoria was at a halt. Nokrt looked to his master's eyes, they're contrast to his were astounding but perhaps it was not a coincidence.

"It is amazing my master, I have never felt anything so wonderful in my life, thank you"

Nokrt kept his kneeling pose in gratefulness instead of respect. Without Master Zad Nokrt would still be blind to such a wonderous thing and he may never be able to fully explain how much in debt he is to his master.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Zad nodded his head. This being was quite respectful and one of the most grateful apprentices he had ever seen. It was made immediately apparent that he truly respected the gift bestowed upon him and would use it and command it to its fullest. He kept his face even as he looked upon the other, the sensations that the force brought were amazing and to see the world around them in such a new could be mind boggling to some. After a few moments he spoke up, raising his hand into the air slightly at the same time. As he rose his hand, a ball of snow leapt up between the two.

"Very good. There is no need to kneel, you may take your seat...It will be easier to work when seated. I want you to focus in on the center of this snow ball with the force. Focus all of your emotion through the force and let it empower you, once you have it all focused...See how long you can hold it there before it expands outward."

When he lost control of it through the force, the snow ball would explode outward. Zad was quite curious as to how long the other could hold his concentration. He had never been taught this exercise, but he had been trained as a Warrior. This would be the start of his training with the force, he would have to learn to control it to a greater degree then Zad was able to in order to become one of the greatest Krath, but that was far in the future. He pulled himself back to the here and now, watching the Chiss.

At the command of his Master, Nokrt reverted to his seat on the floor of the Hangar bay. It was only respectful to do what his master wished and this was a reasonable thing to do. Looking to the ground Nokrt saw the snowball his Master had mentioned earlier. At first there seemed to be nothing in Nokrt's body and mind which could respond to the Snowball lying in there.

Nokrt delved deeper submerging himself in the force feeling its intensity surrond him as if he was immersed in water. He could see the snowball through the force, it was of a mediocre size perfect for throwing. Nokrt focused more intensley on the snowball attempting to find an airpocket within the center to store all of his emotion. It was found and in that very moment Nokrt started off slow.

He first began with his struggle to be an accepted Sith, it was a risky move to store such an emotion with Nokrt's untrained ability in the force yet this feeling had toned down in the past few days as his training officially began. Nokrt then decided to push in all his childhoos memories of unneccessary compassion and care for those things he would no longer need. As he did this Nokrt began to see the Emotion causing the Snowball to enlarge with bumos on many sides of it resembling an overfilled balloon.

Remember us Son, we are all that is left, if we are destroyed, you are the last of the Chiss...

Nokrt began to feel angry, hot headed, and slightly insane as this pre recorded father of his ran its tape once more through Nokrt's mind. It was a plague and one Nokrt would be glad to rid himself of. Moving up to the ball with an intense look of determination and utter loss of self control Nokrt began to scream and shout.

"I will not be the last DO YOU HEAR ME!? WE SHALL PROSPER! WE SHALL THRIVE AS WE ALWAYS HAVE! I DID NOTHING WRONG! NOW LEAVE ME BE! I HAVE CHOSEN! I WANT THIS!"

In Nokrt's rage the snowball imploded leaving a mass of water all over the hangar bay which quickly reformed into ice. In an instant the pain and ache Nokrt felt toward Csilla, the Empire, and all his memories were gone. He was cured. And with that cure arrived a new Nokrt, one who had no fear or delusion. One who would rise to his calling and lead the sith to a victory.

Yet in his regain of sanity Nokrt realized he was no longer sitting but standing and his adrenaline was pumping. He settled down and returned to his seat. Looking up to his master Nokrt felt no remorse in what had transpired for it did more good than bad.

"Forgive me master for I should have been able to hold my anger longer than I had."

Nokrt sat there and stared to the eyes of his master and awaited further instruction.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Zad watched on quietly, feeling out the emotions that were placed into the small crystallized ball of water. They were curious emotions he allowed to enter it, but he did not utter a single word as his apprentice continued to pour the very fiber of his being out. When he suddenly stood up right, speaking of something that struck Zad as odd, he just simply continued to watch. It would not be wise to interrupt him just yet. As he finished speaking the snow ball exploded, spraying water outwards around the hanger before it quickly froze. A bit of it caught Zad's hair, freezing a few of the strands.

Even still he did not move a muscle, not even a twitch of the lip or eye revealed itself. The Chiss apprentice before him regained his composure and took his seat .Zad waited for his words, which quickly followed him taking his seat. The Sith Warrior nodded his head, acknowledging Nokrt's words. After a couple of moments of silence he spoke up.

"You did good for your first time. You seen how with a simple wave of my hand I was able to gather that ball of snow, I want you to focus and attempt to do that...It will take great concentration and even then, do not expect to succeed..as Many don't on their first attempt. If you don't succeed, simply try again."

Nokrt acknowledged his masters words and immediately began to focus his concentration on the remnants of the snowball. It was a much more difficult task then the one before. Nokrt had to force himself to grab not one but multiple items with the force. At first he did not do anything except find the remnants of the snowball, each was different than the other and with the snowfall it became even harder to concentrate upon them. Yet Nokrt was not one to coward in the face of a task.

In his second attempt Nokrt realized that the force is not just about the power of the mind, but the will of the body. He moved his hands in front of him having each hand point to a different peice in turn and he slowly began to build the snowball together. Soon enough peice by peice it was together, yet this was not what Nokrt's master wanted, no, he wanted it binded all at once and therefore Nokrt had the snow ball dismantle and started once more.

Nokrt was then focusing on multiple peices of snow at once making the task of completing the snowball much easier yet for some reason he still could not do it as his master had done. Continuing to practice Nokrt was able to grab more and more peices of snow with the simple wave of his hand. It took about three more exercises for Nokrt to be able to have half of the snowball in each hand. In his next attempt, he tried in vain to have them all come together at once yet instead made all the peices move to the left a little.

I need them all to come to one place, one where i can hold it together...

The idea struck him and Nokrt decided to have each and everypeice come into place inside the palm of his hand. Reaching outward Nokrt called the peices too him and in an instant they all compiled into the snowball it once was within his grasp. He had done what his master had asked and when he finished Nokrt looked up to his master holding out the snowball as if it were a trophy to present to him.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Zad watched the various attempts of his apprentice, still not revealing anything of his thoughts on the matter. After some time and a few more tries he finally was able to present a completed snow ball. The Sith lord nodded his head and waved his hand, bringing the snow ball slowly down to the ground. As soon as it touched down he took the lightsaber from his side and laid it down before the two of them. It was finely crafted, dull silver with a black hand grip. The bottom tip of it was slightly curved, but the Chiss surely wouldn't know why.

"Tell me what you know of this."

A simple question that would help introduce the lightsaber to his apprentice, after all why wait until just before he was to craft his own to introduce such a thing to him. It wouldn't be an important part of what he was to become, but it would be a useful tool none the less