Dagobah

Darth Heretic

Micheal takes the box from his master. He begins walking through the swamp, not even achknowledging the battle going on behind him and to his side. He clrans branches out of his way as he walks toward the cave.

He soon reaches the dark cave. He comes to a stop in front of the cave and looks around it. He could feel the darkside pulsating from within the cave. He walks ito the cave using the force to walk through the cave without striking any objects.

He reaches a wide open area and he decides to build his saber here. He lays the box down in front of him. He opens it slowy reavealing many pieces of a disassembled lightsaber. He lays the pieces out in front of him. He holds his hands over top of all the pieces and begins to assemble his saber using the force.

MSearcy2.jpg

Darla found herself deep in the wilderness the sounds of battle a distant echo to her. She felt like an animal, wild, alone, scared and prepared to do anything to survive. If her Master was still alive she saw no signs of him. Perhaps he was still fighting? No the battle was lost.

The idea of living alone in the wildernes seemed daunting. How would she survive? Her body was exhausted and no matter how much she drew upon the force she could not shake the fatigue. Deciding she was deep enough into the forest to be safe Darla lay on the mossy ground to get some much needed rest.

As she drifted off to sleep Darla reached out with her mind for Tares hoping where ever he was he heard herIm sorry.. She said as she cried herself to sleep.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

((OCC: Under normal circumstances I'd have a mod bring Vauler's ass back here. Unfortunately I don't give a damn.))

*KR's eyes glew brighter as the ignorant fool left without even noticing that he was almost flattened by a hammer.*

"That ass is going to earn himself the rank of Sith Butt Plumber like that."

*KR held out his hand, and the hammer pulled itself out of it's rock base, then returned to KR's hand. The Ragnarok slowed down a few meter's above KR's head. He leapt into it, making sure he hadn't left anything vital behind, then sat down at the pilot seat, taking off for Mimban again.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Blaster fire rapidly getting closer. BC slows the bullets down, but only in his mind. One pierces his shoulder as his saber ignites blocking the rest. With one swift push Hutt Fleet Commander is Force pushed into a solid wall. His arms broken in two spots.

This is finished order your fleet back or I will kill you.

BC's saber comes with inches of HFC's neck.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Hale Akturus rises from his seat at the controls. The Jedi Knight draws his lightsaber, but does not ignite it. Akturus heads away from the controls, towards his adversaries. Akturus finds them leaving the cargo bay. Within the cargo bay behind them, in the cargo bay, rests six assassin droids ”“ an unconventional form of defense the maverick Jedi Knight employed of late. He could call to the droids, he could ignite his lightsaber - he could do many things. But he would wait, and let them make the first move.

Rane Scando smiles behind his helmet as he slides new energy packs into his twin blaster pistols. Holding the blasters away from his body, the mercenary aims at a nearby bulkhead and squeezes the triggers ”“ in the mercenary's mind, bolts of searing energy shoot forth. Sliding the blaster pistols back into place, the mercenary moves next to his heavy blaster rifle, which, after reloading with a fresh battery, the mercenary slings across his back. After several minutes, the mercenary stands before the gleaming side of a bulkhead, admiring his appearance. His choice of armor was conspicuously Mandalorian ”“ right down to the dark, menacing helmet.

The Damned One emerges out of hyperspace. Rane Scando immediately answers a distress call from one of the larger Hutt vessels. After sending a brief message, the mercenary pilots his vessel towards the main Hutt vessel - the shields protecting the main docking bay are lowered, and the Damned One glides in. Rane Scando leaves his female companion inside the Damned One, and makes his way about Hutt vessel by himself. After a short period of time, the mercenary finds who he is looking for ”“ BLCKCLONE. The mercenary brought his blaster rifle around with incredible speed, and aimed the weapon at the towering Wookiee.

"Drop the sword, Jedi. Or they'll be cleaning your remains off the ceiling."

*Kirlocca wa snow cuaght in a situation that he did not want to be in. If he didn't go the right way, he might have the Imps come back after him, yet at the same time, they were close to finding the gap that they needed. His mind raced to find out what he should do.*

"Stay on course, we need to pull out of this system."

*His head never raised back up. He walked over to the sensor sation and looked into the eyes of the officer.*

"Scan for a way out, or it will be your head."

*Kirlocca did not want to kill any one that he did not have to, yet they needed to get out.*

Looking up BC sees a bounty hunter one. He smirks as he kicks the Commander across the room. Saber still ignited BC stares into the Mandalorian clad being.

Very well, I did not think this entire engagment would go perfectly. But now you leave me no choice, but to kill you both.

In a defensive position BC leans forward with his saber bent slightly above his head.

How do you want it?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Geki works quickly, having lost track of Tisserand. He heads for Rane's position, sensing the imminent conflict, docks, and runs along the corridors of the huge vessel, arriving 30 seconds after Rane. He levels his own heavy blaster rifle at the wookiee Jedi.*

The odds do not look good for you, Master Jedi. Perhaps you could take one of us on your own, but I doubt you can slay the both of us. Do yourself a favour and surrender.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

You may be good bounty hunters, but do you not know who I am? I have little problem dismembering you both.

Using the Force BC pushes rane into one of the holes he made earlier. Rane falls into them and tries to jump back up. After a few tries he realizes that the 20 foot ceiling is far to high for him to jump.

BC looks into Geki's eyes as he waits for his first move.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Kitt's scaners had picked up a very, very small gap, he used his telepathy to contact all of the jedi in his group.*

"I have found a small gap, But i'm not sure any ship can get through the gap. Do you think we should try?"

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

With his entire crew disabled and HFC groggy and nearly beaten from his encounter with the Jedi, he attempts to get up. He fails and hits the ground hard. He motions for Geki's help.

"If I do not get control of this ship the Jedi will escape. We cannot sacrifice the loss of the Jedi outside just for this Jedi in here. He will destroy all of us here. Help me get control of my fleet."

------

Back outside.

Several of the cruisers suck in the damaged firesprays trying to escape. A red alarm goes off as the Hutt troops realize they are actually Jedi. Dozens of troops surround the docked Firesprays with the Jedi aboard.

Now is your time to die...

*Geki doesn't take his eyes from Blckclone, the rifle held steady.*

I expect the Hutts to pay well for my help. looks like we finish this another time, Master Jedi. I'll leave Rane to deal with you.

*Geki backs away slowly, helps the commander up, and leaves Rane to finish his fight with the Jedi.*

What would you have me do?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Macleod picks up the alarm signals on his scanner. The squadron takes a U-turn, heading for the escaping Jedi. Unfortunately, it would take him a few minutes to reach them.

"I knew I sensed something about those ships. If they escape now, I will have to answer to Rivhen."

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Talon listened to Ryoo. Even as he spoke, he could feel the dark presence. Ah... Searcy comes to Dagobah...

"Right now I want you to stay here. We have to lay low for a while. Right now the Sith have no reason to believe we're here. Besides, the Sith you feel is my former apprentice. He will recieve his justice when the time is right..."

Talon shifted his weight so he was in a more relaxed position. And he took extra care to hide his and Ryoo's Force presence, so as not to betray their position.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

The darkside flows through the save as Micheal prepares to build his lightsaber. He could feelthe force in the cave, outside in the battle, and all around the universe. He concentrated hard on building his saber and infusing it with darkside energy. He takes the crystal in his hand and pushes the darkside into the cyrtal trapping it there. He forces al remaining traces of the lightside of the force out of the crystal.

He lays the crystal back down on the ground and sets his eyes on the other pieces. He lays eyes on the body housing and sees that it is an odd design. He next sets his sights on the power core. He picks it up and nd looks it over. He places it down and looks to the core insulation and crystak chamber. He sways his eyes over to the energy coils and CPU circuitry. He looks tothe activation controls. They werent very different from the body housing. Lastly he looks at the emitter arc tip and magnetic ring.

He closes his eyes and lets the force take him into he building of his saber. He holds his hands over to the pieces and they arise, except he feels an extra pieve hovering in the air. He does not open his eye for fear of disrupting the true evil of this weapon. He takes the body housing and slides it over top of the new piece. It fit perfectly around it. He could feel the evil pulating from the creation of the weapon. It would be perfectly attuned to the darkside. He then inserts the power core into the housing and uses the force to holds it in place while he places the core insulation around it. He then takes the crystal chamber and places it on top. He picks up his dark crystal and holds it high in the air. He then brings it down and places it in the crystal chamber. He picks up his secondary crystal and places it over top of the main crystal.

He knew this saber would be far better than the one he made with the jedi. It would also be better than thw two he built with the sith before.

MSearcy2.jpg

Orrick let out a deep breath. This was getting close. As they traveled through the farther back lines of Hutt and Imperial ships, a small gap was opening from the small hole Kitt spoke of. Soon they would be out of the Interdictor's range. Hopefully Kirlocca had everything under control behind them, and thought up a pluasable reason of their departure if anyone asked; but he could feel the tension building as they came closer and closer. He began to plot a course out of here, and was prepared to jump as soon as possible...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*Kirlocca looked down at the sensors. They were almost in the clear. He reached out through the force to find Kitt's and Orricks mind.*

Push your ships harder, you can make the jump. Don't look back, your in the clear!

*Kirlocca looked at his jedi companions.*

"We will be in range of that jump soon enough, don't worry, we can out run them."

*Kirlocca began to wonder if he really could.*

*Kitt jamed his thrusters forward and to the max. His firespray jumped, then picked up speed. He and Orrick had no one behind them, Kirlocca would hold them back long enough for them to escape. He reached out to Orrick.*

"Let's be the first out of here, I'm sick of this system."

*Kitt made and willed his ship to go faster then it's normal speed. They could not be reached be tractor beams, nor could any fighters get to them, unless they ignored the fire from Kirlocca's ship.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*Luvinnia order her troops to make rush attacks on the landing ships.*

"If they are going to take this planet, let them rot with it then!"

*She held bacl for a second to wacth as her troops ran forward and let thier fire of lasers smack into the ships, doing massive damage.*

There, maybe then you will think twice about attacking our only defense against the sith, dumb bastards.

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

OOC: almost all the wookies are dead...there arent any troops on the ground anymore hutts recalled them long ago and imperials never landed any.

Bombardment rules state that after three bombardment posts everything not in cover is dead unless otherwise specified. Bombers and Imperial SD have been bombarding the remainder of troops and such on the ground.

IC:

Payne orders Raiden to finish up and comms the bomber commanders who finish off the rest of the wookies on the ground.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

"Right away sir."

*Raiden makes a special note of sounding like an ass. If Payne wants it done faster he should get down here and do it his own damn self.*

"Keep on your toes."

*Raiden's droid lead the way through the hanger. The check every crat for something to use or something to be weary of. Almost at once two of the droids called out.*

"Assassin Droids!"

*Raiden yelled for them to be destroyed before they were activated, but it was futile. The two droids near the assassins shot and disabled two, but four more were there and almost immediately turned on. Raiden c0cked his gun as the others buzzed to life.*

"Well, I knew this wouldn't be easy."

As they neared their escape Rann began to feel an overwhelming sense of joy. He was tense, but excited. Just a little further and theyd be free. He felt proud that an idea he came up with was actually useful in the jedis escape. The fact they they did not have to shed any blood made him even prouder.

Its not over yet!He reminded himself.

All 3 ships seemed to be well on there way to an exit point out of the system. He had butterflys in his stomach as he eagerly anticipated the jump to lightspeed- and to freedom!

Rannrsig.jpg

Looking deep into Geki's mind BC stood stern. A loud ringing noise was being heard with Geki's mind. He fell to the floor as the pain began to stop. As he arose he looked at BC not as the enemy, but as a neutral. Continuing to stare into BC, Geki came to a deep feeling of paranoia. The room he was in seemed to be shrinking. But only in his mind. The torture within his brain was causing a small aneuroism within his brain stem.

Fall back now my friend

Geki is force pushed through the doorway he hits the floor with a look on his face he had never used before. A look of fear, within the last few moments something had gone wrong within Geki's mind. He was now a paranoid zombie. The shadows and everything else seemed all to different now. As BC looks away his saber ignites and swiftly decapitates the Hutt Fleet Commander.

Rane you are all the stops me now!

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

* Impede dodges laser bolts. A shocking look came apon his face. He thought in his head*

BLCKCLNE!!

* He makes a hard turn.*

" Sorry you guys. You are going to have to fight on your own. Do not leave the planets atmosphere. Just take out the ties."

* Impede speeds up. He came apon a Nal Huttan Cruiser. He closed his eyes and felt a great power in the force. He pulled back and Landed in the docking bay. He gets out and lands on the shined floor. His robedragged on the floor and his hood shadowed his face. His body reflected off the bocking bay floor. He looks around and sees all the troops nocked out. It was quiet. Impede walks across the floor. He steps over the bodies one by one. He came to a hall with a gigantic door at the end. It had a bruned saber size hole. Impede walks up to it and takes his sabers out. He ignites them and slashes the huge door. The door cacked. Impede lifted his hand and force pushed it. The pieces of the door flew. Impede stepped in to see BLCKCLNE. The Hutt Commander was dead. And Gieki was on teh floor rolling around. Impede looks up at Clone.*

" Having fun?"

SIG.jpg

Yes, it is good to have someone for help. Now Rane will be up here soon and he is a force to be reckoned with. Stay on the defensive the whole time.

Saber still ginited BC kneels to meditate as he awaits Rane.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows