Dagobah

Darth Heretic

OOC: This is to be a 3 day thing Searcy. Take your time...make good long posts and dont post more than 2 a day. This must take 3 days. Crystals are hard to form for your lightsaber. Describe everything...this is kind of a test t your rping skills. Your approaching the end of your apprenticeship and you must post with detail and good gramar and spelling. Take your time...Consider this a pretest to your trials.

IC:

"Here" Abaddon hands the young apprentice the box.

"This is your lightsaber. All the pieces you need. You have been blessed to train with Bahrom Zar's own blade. Now you will make your own." He said staring into the swamp covered vegitation that had many markings of blasts and such.

"Dagobah is full of darkside energy. A great sith master once held this planet as his own for many years. This why yoda was able to mask his great force power....The dark side energy hear hides the Jedi well. But their force signitures are still evident when one lands on the planet. There is a cave here where you will find the crystal you need for your saber. Pick only the best and form you crystal." Abaddon pointed to a location several meters ahead.

"Go...I have buisness to attend to." He removes his cloak from the ship and watches his apprentice dissapear into the fog.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*KR's ship drops out of hyperspace just above Degobah. KR's homes in on the location, and feels for the remains of SoP.*

"Right where he said they'd be..."

*KR's ship descended to 100 yards above the surface, at which point KR did something crazy. (Big Surprise.) KR jumped out the back of the ship and while in air, he threw his hammer with all his might. Vauler dove to dodge it, and the hammer smashed the land to bits, and continued to roll for several yards before it securely planted itself in solid rock. Well, it was solid... KR landed on the ground in what seemed to be an explosion. Fire rose from the landing site, KR's Robe spread across the ground. KR rose slowly, his back first with his head hanging. Flames swirled in a great ring of fire around him. KR's head rose up over the rest of him, and it almost seemed as though he were rising to the sky. KR turned his head to Valuer. His eyes glew with a crimson light. His long platinum hair bounced around on a now cold wind. KR pointed his finger at the frightened hopeful. He appeared featureless, hidden by shadow except for his glowing eyes.*

Hand over the Remains of Hexious or I will be forced to give two bodies to master Montar.

*Another hidden message was said in Abaddon's mind.*

Well, well, well, it's been a while, nice to see you again.

((OCC: If you choose to fight me then I suggest we play by some rules. Three posts then mod ruling. Although, if you'd like to piss your pants and run, that'd be good too. BTW, Edited to add OCC comments.))

Edited by Guest

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

BC watches the Hutt assassins enter the room. Using his saber he cuts a hole in the floor falling through it. Then he uses the Force to cut holes from the below room to the above control room. Slowly BC tracks them all cutting holes to make them fall through and then using his saber to destroy them. Every assassin is found cut through the hole and killed.

These guys have no idea who I am.

Moving back to the Control Room BC takes control of the ship over-riding the controls he attempts to make it fire on it's own.

Damn they had a fail safe.

Three thermal detenators fire out of the panel as BC jumps back just before the explosion. He kneels to meditate, and he concentrates on his future every troop on the ship is passed out. Including BC.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Abaddon shook his head as he watched the vegitation about a hundred meters ahead blast away.

"Kakuto..."

He heard the message in his head second after he had muttered the name.

Very typical for your style, my friend. The pleasure is always mine. He nodded his head and turned to walk to the remains of the jedi ship, just under 50 meters from his location.

--------------------------------------------------

He comes to stand 7 feet from Mes.

"Seems your stuck." He said as if it were the run of the mill day. He stroked his hand through his jet black hair. His right hand resting on his lightsaber, its elaquent grip designed for quick draw.

Chacter Sheet

The Falling Master Prophet rocks back and forth as the chilling wind upon the skin of the Ilum born warrior awakes him from his unconscious slumber. Fear was not an emotion felt, instead, a sense of”¦ peace came over the Master. Sly had lived such a life; an incredible one, arguably one of the most powerful Jedi of all time.

It was odd, it seemed, ironic, that so many people had shaped this Jedi Master into what he was; many of his accomplishments could be credited to those that touched his life.

*Rising from the metal hull of the TIE fighter, Sly saw many opportunities for escape, after all, he was talented enough to come up with these escape routes, in fact, he debated for a moment as the ground moved closer and closer.*

Sly smirked at the sight of the falling TIE, the tree's had all be whipped away from the bombs that didn't hit the Dark Two, those that missed, and created craters in the land.

*Standing straight up, Sly calmly walks to the edge of his ship, wondering to himself where all those people were who had changed his life. Thinking nothing about him in this near death situation, the Jedi Master finally had become what he was, a Jedi Master. Thinking of those lives that were loosed in this battle, and what a shame it was that he couldn't do anything more to save them.*

Stepping to the edge, Sly dives from the edge of the ship, closing his eyes, the Jedi Master turns over, extending his arms outwards as if he was a winged man; with the ability to fly, Sly trusted himself, as he turns over. The Jedi took a nose dive towards the ground like a child diving into a pool.

*A feeling that comforted Sly very much could be felt all around him, upon opening his eyes, he saw the ground moving towards him, closing them again, Sly for some reason felt compelled to open his eyes again. Now, the Image had faded, the ground was gone, and there was a covered ground, full of souls, spirits of past fallen Jedi. Looking left and right, the site of thousands of spirits surrounded the Jedi Master. A grip could be felt around the Jedi Masters chest, looking down, a glowing haze of bluish green shimmer clamped upon the Jedi Masters chest like a bandoleer, crossing the front side.*

Sly smirked, knowing that his life was secure, just as secure as the arms that held around him. The Jedi Master fell to the rest of the world, falling like a rock being dropped towards the water; however, those who were gifted enough in the force could see the blue souls that gathered to catch the Master. The Falling Jedi seemed to plummet towards the earth as the remaining TIE pilots, Jedi, and Bounty Hunters hold their breath. The collision coarse with the ground meant many things to each group. To the Jedi, they would loose a father, a brother, and a great friend. To the TIE's and those there to kill him, it meant sleeping easy at night again”¦ or even just sleeping another night. Finally, to the Bounty Hunters, it meant satisfaction, in killing the greatest target that ever faced the galaxy.

Sly moved closer to the ground as all who watched held their breath at the site of the falling man, nearing the crust of the Dagobah earth, a pre-emptive smile came upon the Bounty Hunters face, thinking premature thoughts of the death of the Jedi Master, however”¦ Just before smacking against the earth of Dagobah, the Jedi Master somehow, by some will, turned his dive upwards”¦ moving at a rapid speed above the ground, coming to a hover above the treetops that reach upward, attempting to tickle the feet of the man being suspended in air.

Sly's eyes remained closed as they finally were opened, the sight of the ground below his feet was satisfying”¦ a beautiful one, one that made him smile, an emotion that he had not done in a very long time. Suspended in air, the arms still held the Jedi Master, when suddenly, the arms released the Master.

One might think the Jedi fell at this point however, something happened, by will of the force, something happened that had never happened before in the history of the galaxy, a Jedi hovered, in an equilibrium, at perfect peace with his surroundings; the ultimate state of enlightenment was reached, Sly had been in every situation, had been tested, measured, and found himself victorious by every test of the force.

The Jedi Master hovered in the air, as those watching could not even believe their eyes, some even shook their heads violently, hoping the image would be corrected by smacking their cheeks or rubbing their eyes, however, no attempts proved successful; the image was true, and remained constant.

*Feeling as if the tattoo wings on Sly's back were real, the feeling was incredible, something never felt by someone. Sure, some had felt the power of a Jetpack, however, nothing compared to this. Sly stands upon nothing but air, as he just smirks, nothing else could be said as the spirits below and all around him, invisible to everyone except Sly, surrounded him yet again, wishing to speak with him.*

They were spirits of the past, lives taken by the will of the force, and even some spirits that have yet to become living. Spirits non born, waiting to find their host body, giving the child a new life as a force sensitive child, the spirits surround Sly, speaking to him.

Before even words were said, everything became so clear, Master Prophet”¦ the name in itself was mysterious in its own. A prophet, sent here by the force to unify, create, change, and”¦ live. A prophet sent here to complete something, and now that his task was done, it was his time.

Sly just looked down, savoring every last moment of the intoxicating feeling, however, the feeling had only begun. It was a moment that would be written about, destroyed in wars; however, the story would live on in each one of those people that were graced by the life of Sly Stevenson.

Sly Stevenson, in physical form, hovers in mid-air as he closes his eyes, looking upwards to the sky, and swallows the feelings that he has deep down. With that, the separation of Physical form and Spiritual form was complete. The Physical form of the Jedi Master fades into nothing more than a air at the blink of the eye. The Jedi Master, at the blink of all's eyes, was gone, happening at different times to all those who watched.

The Spirit of Sly Stevenson had joined those who had saved his spiritual life, Sly made a choice, stay”¦ and help those Jedi here become what they want to be”¦ or leave, and let them find it on their own, embracing his teachings without even him being there. The Legacy was complete”¦ Sly Stevenson was gone.

Too many that watched, it was a mystery what happened, however, to some, the legacy had only begun, buried deep within those who were graced, was a little bit of Stevenson's love, teachings, and life. They were all apart of Sly's life, now; Sly was all apart of theirs. It was strange, the Physical form was gone, however, and the spiritual form lingered for a moment remaining in the galaxy, as it makes itself known by some.

A whisper in Mes Tisserands ear could be felt, even though his ship was battered, he found peace with the words, the words spoke ”œ”¦ You shall unify them. Defy those who do not believe”¦ I love you my son.”

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Faust watches from his ship as MP dives downward, seemingly intent on dying. Faust hesitates, wondering if the Jedi chose to end his own life, or was planning a last minute escape. There is something beautiful and sorrowful about that dive, one of endings, a long cheerished life, free of regret, and...

Lock and load.

As MP's body tumbles through the air, Faust draws a bead on the steadily falling Jedi master and opens fire with his chain gun, unleashing several decimating bullets into the unconscious Jedi master. The top half of MP's head and all his limbs are blow off leaving only the brain stem, and his torso a red pulsating mass torn open with several holes in it the size golfballs, gooifying his vital organs.

Ironically, though these wounds were mortal a hundred times over and contibuted to the eminanent death the actual, last second cause- opposed to a final collapse of his brain or his heart, hanging onto the rest of his body by only one of its arteries, turned out to be something unexpected, though unneeded to kill the ruined, already disintigrating body. in the last second before death, semi solid bodily fluids, yesterday's lunch probably, torn loose by the hail of bullets, flew up inside the ruined torso from the fall and lodged themselves in what remained of Sly's throat, effectively choking him to death as the last, final insult to the leader of the Jedi, perhaps divine retribution to the Jedi leader for his callous acts in battle against the Hutt or Imperial forces.

Seconds after his actual death, the rest of his vitals are torn to smaller shreds by the force of the fall and the neck, already broken by the bullets, snaps, sending the rest of the head flying out into oblivion. When the Jedi master lands, it's not so much a WHOMP! or a SPLAT! but a gentle rain of vermillion over a wide area, which settled into the swamp, giving no testament to the passing of the man the pieces once were.

Faust starts to feel all warm and fuzzy inside, gleefully having made a lifeless pile of matter out of what was once... well, may have once been a man.

Rest in peace... pieces, Master Prophet of the Jedi, Sly Stevenson... For all your faults, you were at least a worthy opponent.

Hexious dead, Stevenson dead, Faust sighs contendedly and pulls the Bhelliom out of orbit and clearing the blockade with the blessings of the Imperials and Hutts, Faust vanishes into hyperspace.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Spock looked out the screen, suddenly he felt the presence of the Master Prophet grow it grew and grew. The force surrounded everything. The world seemed to be in harmony every thing perfect. Spock looked down at the planet.

Spock could sense the life force of the Master dissipating not by death or injury but by the very living force they lived for.

He knew the Master was leaving, Spock felt he had a connection the Jedi even though he did not know him. Spock could sense from the planet, a new Force presence building it wasn't a person, but rather Life the trees and plant were growing make a sanctuary of the force.

Every thing seemed to be perfect, a new hope arose in the Jedi hopeful, I hope for peace I hope that one day he would be a Jedi Master, and be able to tell his Apprentice of this day. This day would be a day not forgotten for this day would be a day to remember.

OOC I am leaving for Thailand so this will be one of my last post for two weeks if possible could wookie Jedi or BLCKCLONE please most my actions for the next two weeks as I don't want to be left behind in the story. If the Jedi make it out could you please pair me up with a Master if they are any left. Ill try and get on in Thailand but I doubt all be able to.

Thanks heaps. See you when I get back”¦. May the fore be with you

*Kirlocca took a quick breath. It was a simple qeustion, he knew he could get away with it. He looked into the eye's of the comm officer and told him what to say be fore he said anything.*

"We have-leave the system...repairs. Ou- ...don't carry...what we need. And I am....wont let us...your ships."

*Kirlocca sat behind to comm seat and messed around with wires to make it realistic. He turned to Spock and Sayn when the officer turned it off and waited for a reply.*

"Find a way to hotwire the ship to a remote. If we have to land on a ship, I want this thing to go boom in the hanger."

*Kirlocca turned his attenion back to the comm and he hmself waited for a reply.*

Faust watches from his ship as MP dives downward, seemingly intent on dying. Faust hesitates, wondering if the Jedi chose to end his own life, or was planning a last minute escape. There is something beautiful and sorrowful about that dive, one of endings, a long cheerished life, free of regret, and...

Lock and load.

As MP's body tumbles through the air, Faust draws a bead on the steadily falling Jedi master and opens fire with his chain gun, unleashing several decimating bullets into the unconscious Jedi master. The top half of MP's head and all his limbs are blow off leaving only the brain stem, and his torso a red pulsating mass torn open with several holes in it the size golfballs, gooifying his vital organs.

Ironically, though these wounds were mortal a hundred times over and contibuted to the eminanent death the actual, last second cause- opposed to a final collapse of his brain or his heart, hanging onto the rest of his body by only one of its arteries, turned out to be something unexpected, though unneeded to kill the ruined, already disintigrating body. in the last second before death, semi solid bodily fluids, yesterday's lunch probably, torn loose by the hail of bullets, flew up inside the ruined torso from the fall and lodged themselves in what remained of Sly's throat, effectively choking him to death as the last, final insult to the leader of the Jedi, perhaps divine retribution to the Jedi leader for his callous acts in battle against the Hutt or Imperial forces.

Seconds after his actual death, the rest of his vitals are torn to smaller shreds by the force of the fall and the neck, already broken by the bullets, snaps, sending the rest of the head flying out into oblivion. When the Jedi master lands, it's not so much a WHOMP! or a SPLAT! but a gentle rain of vermillion over a wide area, which settled into the swamp, giving no testament to the passing of the man the pieces once were.

Faust starts to feel all warm and fuzzy inside, gleefully having made a lifeless pile of matter out of what was once... well, may have once been a man.

Rest in peace... pieces, Master Prophet of the Jedi, Sly Stevenson... For all your faults, you were at least a worthy opponent.

Hexious dead, Stevenson dead, Faust sighs contendedly and pulls the Bhelliom out of orbit and clearing the blockade with the blessings of the Imperials and Hutts, Faust vanishes into hyperspace.

Haha, Dont try to take your lost sucker punch on my character. I already posted the physical body being gone before anyone could react, sorry Faust, you just gotta wait untill my return to kill me. Your actions are nulled against my character.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Geki lands between between the recumbent form of Tisserand and the newly arrived Sith, the gas essentially dispersed. He hefted the blaster rifle, and weighed up the Sith. He punched in some commands on his ship remote, and pulled a neural disruptor collar around Tisserand's neck. He then picked up Tisserand and slung him over one shoulder, and smiled at the Sith.*

This one's coming with me, pal. Enjoy.

*The Dai-Kami came screaming over the scorched swamp at full speed, singling out the Sith. A dizzying barrage of ion bolts and concussion missiles streaked out towards the Sith. Geki was already moving, his jetpack taking he and Tisserand clear of the impending carnage. the air sizzled with the heat, the muddy swamp water boiling and steaming as the ion bolts impacted. The Sith was lost in a broiling cloud of steam. Seconds later the concussion missiles hit, tearing apart root and earth with concussive shockwaves and razor-sharp shards of metal. Geki was by now half a mile away. He punched another command into his remote, commanding the Dai-Kami to follow him.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

*Kitt felt a bit of tension in his arms. He knew that Kirlocca would be nice, and let some TIE's escort, but maybe he wouldn't. Kitt ignored the TIE's and began to search for the gap to get through. His sensors working very hard.*

All we need is some time, let's hope we get it.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

OOC: ignoring the fact that you are pack an inordinately large amount of firepower ill go with it...and u did ohk mes...and in this case thats one hit knockout....but yet again ill flow with it.

IC:

Abaddon laughed through the steam his lightsaber instantly in his hand blocking the many bolts raining down on him. He activated the remote on his gunboat...

With the force he blocked the concussion weapon though the explosion rocked him back to the ground. Using the force he found mes's unconscious body with ease. Then he force sped off till he was no more than 3 feet behind geki though several meters below him.

3 throwing knives appeared in his right hand from his chest strap. With a flick of his wrist and his well practiced accuracy the knives appeared in the jet pack severing the gas...it gives out moments later and geki falls to the ground with a rasp of pain.

He collapsed on the floor in pain.

"I could kill you now but thats not my purpose. Dont ever mess with a Sith Lord. Ill let you live for your assistance...shall we say."

He removed a stun weapon from his cloak and jamed it into the back of Gekis neck. He would be out for some hours. Abaddon grabbed mes's leaving the collar on him only after checking it for tracking and explosives which he removed (if there are any). The he grabbed the remote for the collar from gekis commatose body, checked it, and boarded his ship, that had just arrived behind him.

He foce messaged his apprentice.

Searcy I will be back in several days for you...prove me your are ready for your trials.

The to KR

KR I have the jedi...I will see you on mimban

Once inside the ship he placed Mes in the bacta tank and applied a large dose of drugs that would keep the Jedi Master held. Then he exited the atmosphere and entered hyperspace. A cold smile of self satisfaction on his face. His warning systems armed around the bacta tank to alert him of any distress.

OOC: edited because of my stupidity....I apologize.

Edited by Guest

Chacter Sheet

*Mes feels a wind hit his ear as he watches the momentus events unfold. He once again had to say goodbye to his Master of old, but his spirit would always live within Mes Tisserand. With that Mes blinks, to see the ground flowing with a blue haze, and a large force presence hits him...The great Jedi Master dissapears into nowhere, and once again, Mes closes his eyes...

OOC)) Been Great RPing with you Bud, quite a last post there, although i'm sure it won't be your last. Oh, and could somebody clarify who the hell has me, and how the hell they got me? See, I was never unconcious, or incapacitated, so i don't know what shit you are trying to pull here...))

Edited by Guest
ITS.jpg

Rann had a feeling of dread rising in his stomach, he kept it down trying to keep calm. They were on thierway, but he had a terrible feeling that they would be taken aboard a larger ship for repairs and not be allowed to leave the system. Their ships were pretty beaten up and if they were really on the enemies side they would be of little use. He hoped that was the way the enemy saw things. On the other ship Kirlocca dealt with the enemy officer questioning them. Ranns' heart skipped a beat as he hoped Kirlocca could convince the officer that they were allies.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: Given the following facts:

a) I didn't ohk Mes, I posted a rather generic post in which I left it entirely open-ended if he was injured or not; I didn't even try to kill him which is more than most people here are trying to do;

b) I don't really think I am packing an inordinate amount of firepower;

c) You rather quickly shrugged off an attack from a ship, suffered no damage, were completely uninjured by several concussion missiles, and then sped over half a mile to catch up with me, disabled me without any reaction on my part, caused me to crash at some speed by using three knifes thrown into my legs (not sure how that works) and then stunned me, still without any reaction.

Given these facts, I have to say I am absolutely tired of fighting uber-powerful near-perfect enemies who are able to inflict damage upon me without receiving any in return, who tend to post a single post in which I am defeated without any chance to respond. Some people will just never compromise, and I'm absolutely sick of it. I can't really be bothered RP'ing if everyone insists that they are indestructible.[/url]

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

(Whoooaaa, I never attacked u at all Geki, and I was simply sitting there, bruised and banged up. I never said that I was uninjured, i just numbed it so that it didn't cause me pain. By softening the landing, I was able to stop from being crushed, combined with the fact that i landed in water. Also, during the crash i had already been simultaneously hit about 4 times, by ppl who i had no idea was attacking me. Please, if we must, lets continue this in PMs or AIM...)

ITS.jpg

OOC:

1. whoa my apologies...dude i didnt see u were using jetpack...thats why it seemed odd you traveling a mile...

2. no ship remote ever ever mentioned in sw has remote firing sequence....especially not for missles. next...laser cannons are on starfighters of the size ur ship is...easily blocked with a lightsaber...turbolasers....eh i wouldnt bother id just call u on an ohk cuz i cnat block that...

I ubered ur missles cuz well thats just gay. Using that left me no option.

next it was obvious i wanted to duel mes u killed it....im editing my post only to point the knives at ur gas tank and then stunnning u...no damage.

better? cuz...u did the same crap to me essentially in one post.

"im taking your fight..." now seriosly do you think id stand there and watch u fly away? i mean u did post lag betwen the ship firing and our movement. So this seems quite fair.

Chacter Sheet

Orrick listened to the conversation unfolding over the comms. He really couldn't do anything, except keep flying and hope for the best. They just needed time, for every second in which they kept flying was all the closer to the edge of the Interdictor's gravity well...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Macleod spoke once more over comm.

"Whatever, I can't even understand what your saying. And by the way, the repair ships aren't even this way. You may want to turn around."

Macleod's squadron proceeded to the Upper Atmosphere of Dagobah. Macleod thought, as he passed the ships, he could sense a Force signature, but shrugged it off as his imagination.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

(I had a hard time following, MacLeod, did Noah get killed? Feel free to answer anyone, I just wanted to know, I couldnt tell from reading.)

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

HFC slowly regains consciouness, but is still disillusioned.

"What have I done allowing this?"

Moving back towards the control room HFC sees the limp BC start to move. He takes out his double blaster rifle and begins firing on the Jedi.

"You will die today Jedi you will die!"

-----

Back outside

Several heavy crusiers attempt to check on the firsprays that were badly damaged. Leaking fuel everywhere, and not showing the vital signs like all Hutt pilots are required to do.

[ooc: There is more then one Hutt Fleet Commander as such the main one is dealing with BLCKCLONE other still have the control of the fleet.]

"Hmm, pull those three Firesprays into out docking bays and see why their vital signs are not on."

Now is your time to die...

Rann turned to Orrick making sure no comms were turned on before he began to talk.

"What happens now? Are we free? That imperial's gone now, where are we supposed to head?" Rann wasnt quite sure what was going on, hed heard something about a repair ship.he was hoping they would have to leave the system for repairs, in which case they could have just flown to freedom. Maybe if they pretended they had serious damage....Things were getting tricky.

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: Faust, you did not say if you took Hexious or not, so I will. But fear not, all the money minus whyl's 10% will be transferred to your account.

IC: Vauler picks up the dead body of Exar Palpatine and carries it over to his ship. He puts the body in a compartment. He puts the Devient IV into tow and flies into space. His allies allow him to get out of the interdictor's influence; as he is not an enemy. His ship goes into hyperspace.

Edited by Guest

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.