Dagobah

Darth Heretic

* Impede sticks the detinators on the tanks and runs back to his ship. HIm and BLCK Clone get in and Impede starts it up. The ship takes off into space. He heads down to dagobah and lands in a place to hide his ship. They get out and Impede pulls the detinator out.*

" 3-2-1 Bam"

* Impede presses the detinator and the hutt ship blows up into a million pieces. hHe turns to BLCK CLone.*

" Shall we get started?"

SIG.jpg

Micheal then takes the enrgy coils and places them on top of then secondary crystal. He takes up the many pieces of the CPU circuitry ad places them into the hilt.

He could it coming close to completion now. This weapon was an extension of his soul. Purely evil.

He hooks the activation controls onto the outside of the hilt andmakes sure tey are in the right place. He inserts the emitter arc tip onto the end of the hilt almost finishing the new weapon. He places the last piece, the magnetic ring, onto the lightsaber. His new weapon is complete. He opens his eyes. He sees no lightsaber in the area, yet no pieces are there either.

He sees his sith sword on the ground with the blade stuck into the ground. He sees that the hilt has changed. He sees the activator onthe hilt, the same one he had seen in the box. He reaches out and presses the activator. A scarlet beam shoots out of the hilt. He grabs the hilt and lifts the sword freeing it from the ground. He twilrs in his hand getting used to the new feel of his sword. He smiles.Many Jedi will fall to this new weapon of the darkside.

Micheal deactivates the blade and it melts into the hilt. He sheaths the sword and walks out of the cave.

"Pity. The battle is over."

MSearcy2.jpg

Finding his way out of the caves, Tares shook his head at the sight of all the destruction. Bodies everywhere, bits of droids scattered all around.

Walking over to Darla, Tares smiled, "I have business to take care of before we continue with your training. Until then, follow the others and stay safe."

With that Tares made his way to his ship and launched off, headed for the smuggler's moon....

tares.jpg

*Raiden pointed his blaster at Hale, he had the Jedi in sight, all he needed was to pull the trigger. Raiden looked at him through the eyes of his helmet.*

"Surrender or die."

*There were no options. Raiden's troops outnumbered Hale's, and his droids wouldn't last long. Hale may have been powerful but the Ysalimari bubble well more than evened the odds. If he did not surrender he'd die. Simple as that.*

((OCC: Payne, tell me exactly how many troops I have with me. I know it's enough to make the statements preceding true, but if I were Hale I'd be pissed that I'm getting attacked by "Teams" and not a real number.))

We will have the Jedi meet else where soon. I will assign a new Council, new knights, and set up a more organized system. We will have trials for our padawans and you will have to come to the council to get permission and missions.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"Put your blaster away. We don't need any more violence or destruction."

The Jedi Knight's band of assassin droids step back, and deactivate their weapons. Akturus then guides the assassin droids to the back of the cargo hold, well away from the Imperials. Reaching out with the Force, Akturus searches for any sign of his former master, the revered BLCKCLONE.

I'm outnumbered. I'm going to give myself up. I will join you when I can. May the Force be with you.

Hale Akturus turns back to the Imperials.

"You're making a terrible mistake, my friend. Consider your next actions carefully."

Knowing her Master was alive and would continue her training Darla stayed on Dagobah and waited for him. She wasnt sure where the other jedi had gone, most were battling in their spacecraft. The depths of the swamps seemed the safest place to be so Darla stayed there.

Closing her eyes and concentrating deepley Darla meditated on the events of the past few weeks.

Rannrsig.jpg

After taking a quick step out side, Ryoo sees that most of the fleet were heading back out into space. "Sir, I think it is time we go and look for the rest of the jedi. It is bound to be more safe without the Hutt Fleet around." With that, Ryoo took a few more steps away from the cave and back into his former life.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

*A transmission came in to all jedi on dagobah, on a private chanel to thier comlinks.*

Begin.

"This is Jedi Knight Kitt Fitt. I am at coruscant with other jedi, including two jedi from the council that was formed back on Naboo. We are here and waiting for a signal to move back in, or to move some other place. I will leave you with the proper frequencies to contact us. ***** , and *****, you can contact me or Jedi Knight Kirlocca with those. I do not know any frequencies for the other jedi. we will await your response."

End.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

*Raiden's troops surround Hale and his droids, Raiden getting right behind Hale and putting his blaster to his back. Hale's assasin droids are disabled with a few quick shots at point blank. Raiden got on the comm in his helmet.*

"This is TX-0071, request orders on what to do with a jedi I have captured."

"TX-0071, your orders are to eliminate the target."

*Raiden got silent. He wasn't aware that he wasn't taking prisoners. He slowly raised his blaster to the back of Hale's head and fired, blowing his brain out the front of his skull. He fell to the ground, dead. Raiden's crew picked up the remains and loaded it onto their ship before taking off and docking with Payne's once again.*

((OCC:I feel bad doing that after I told you that you could surrender, but when I asked what I was supposed to do with you those are the orders I got. Sorry. But, if it makes you feel any better, think of it this way. If we captured you, you'd be captive for a few weeks at least. This way you're free in three days.))

The Lambada Class Shuttle arrives on Dagobah. It speeds down to the swamp where the battle had just taken place. The ship lands and the landing ramp extends down. Jedi Droid rolls down the ramp. He rolls over to a Jedi and asks where he can be of service in fighting,through the use of his newly installed voice synthesizer.

After having walked for a long time, Mathis starts coming into an area that looks somewhat familiar. It was the darkside caves, and there was a sith standing in front of them. Sealing his mind and with the caves masking his presence, he creeps up behind him (Searcy). Moving quickly, before Searcy could react, Mathis activates both of his lightsabers and brings them to bear. The orange blade was at Searcy's neck, and the other was right beside Searcy's lightsaber.

"Well, well. What do we have here? A sith who's lost his way?"

As his tone turns to an icy chill, Mathis pulls back slightly.

"The only way you are leaving here is to go through me."

OOC: 3 posts each, mod ruling on the winner. What say you?

mathis-1.jpg

((My remaining assassin droids, which have their weapons lowered for the time being, are at the back of my cargo hold, facing the Imperials. Hale Akturus stands between the Imperials and his own assassin droids. If you want to try to kill me, we should have a proper duel ”“ that means more than one post, and waiting for me to respond in turn.))

The maverick Jedi Knight narrows his eyes at Raiden, and repeats his threat. As he speaks, his hand rests on the base of his lightsaber. The assassin droids behind Akturus keep their weapons lowered, but are prepared to take on the Imperials.

"This is your last chance to leave, my friend. Do not let yourself become another victim of this senseless conflict."

((Edited as per request of Tarrian.... sorry- I thought the interdictor was with the Hutts...))

Talon nodded. He gathered up what things survived the crash that were of any value and stored them away in his pack. He also moved back to the wreck of his ship, where he dissapeared from view for a few minutes. He returned later with a bright glowing orb. Ryoo gave him a questioning look. "This is my ships data and computer personality..." His former padawan nodded. Talon resuited in his advanced battle armor, just for easy transport, and walked to his padawan. He gave one last glance back at the small cave. Since his first night, he had developed it into almost a small complex, complete with a working computer that he had salvaged from the crash. Talon decided to leave most of the shelter intact, incase he ever needed to return to hide...

Edited by Guest

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

(works for me)

Micheal narrows his eyes at Mathis. He opens his outh to speak."So a Jedi who initiates the attack. Thats a new attitude to the jedi ways. O well I guess i can kill you and pesent your lightsaber to my master." Micheal unsheaths his sith sword and holds it front of Mathis.

"Nicely crafted blade isnt it." He leaps at Mathis swining the sword in an upward motion.

MSearcy2.jpg

The droideka folds up and rolls across the logs and swampland, rolling up to BlckClone. In a robotic voice he asks the Wookie."Is there anything I can do to hel the Jedi by fighting."

Well right now I must think, I will meditate until I can find a new home a permanent home for the Jedi. I will set up a New Council and ground rules for the Jedi in the coming days...

As for some of you please go off and find any survivors here on Dagobah.

BC walks off into a clearing and begins meditating.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows