Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*The exit was just coming into veiw when Tristin felt the force message. In a moment they would be out in the open and far enough away to make a light speed jump off planet. It was then Tristin reached out and found those left on Dagobah, almost all of them were those who had yet to be trained in the ways of a Jedi. After a moment of thought he looked at spock.*

Stay put I'm going back, but I've got a way for you to get off planet.

*His fingers tapped a random combination of buttons and a image began to flair up in the middle of the console. The image had a white suit and blonde hair as it completed loading itself.*

He will continue to pilot the ship, tell master Kirlocca that if at all possible, I need some one to go to Corellia and find my Padawans. Leo and Mara.

*At that moment the ship leaped out of the cave and angled upward. Using the angle of the ship Tristin menuverd himself into one of the escape pods. A moment later the pod jetosoned away from the freighter.

***On the flight deck***

The image of the white haired fellow tilted his head as it seemed to be pondering something, and the ship began to shift its course as it headed up for the atmosphere.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*Mes spins, watching Noah engage the firespray wingman...

"Noah, watch your tail you've got one on ya..."

*Mes swept off to his right, rolling down to the left flank of the firespray trailing Vincent. The pilot's first reaction is to sweep left, then dodge right, but Mes was way ahead of him. Leading with a shot to the left, Mes leads him over to the right, where he nails him with a proton torpedo, shooting sparks out of a fireball in the sky.

"Watch yourself, keep alive!"

ITS.jpg

*Luvinnia looks at her troops. they were now being ignored, the jedi were more thier concern then them.*

"We must allow the jedi to escape!, all troops, form on me."

*The last remaining 350 Wookiees on Maru, made a quick line of order.*

"Charge!"

*All troops from the Wookiee forces charged forward, blaster fire bolted from the mounts as they hit the hutts forces.*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

OOC: Since you blowing my ship outa the sky in one post without even giving me time to react, I consider that BS, and will ignore BS... just as I usually do.

IC: The Dark Two smokes for a moment, then again lifts, a little quicker this time before the Firesprays can engage a second time. As the Ships fly by for a second bombardment, Sly quickly jults the ship into a reverse swerve as it powerfully swings the wings of the ship, rotating it at a backwards angle.

The throttle was slammed to the dash as the ship zings forward, gaining speed at its low alttitude flight. The Dark Two was designed for speed and escape, no ship designed by manufacturers would be able to catch this craft. In moments, the Dark Two would only be a dot to the slow and hunks of metal Firesprays.

Sly tells the twin Navi-Droids to get the shields back online, so that the ship would be protected, a few moments later, they are back at full power, and the Dark Two remained on its travel, making sure to stay away from heavy enemy fire.

With his eyes on the shield, and the mind on the force, Sly was in perfect possition, ready for anything.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: Noah there was nothing wrong with doing that, it was well within the capacity of a Jedi, in my opinion. Mes it doesn't matter, but your fighting TIE's not Firesprays! I sent them to the surface.

IC: Macleod spins away from Noah watching his wingman explode. That was way too close for comfort. Macleod recieved a report that the Firesprays on the surface had engaged the ships and found them to be fake. Macleod also is told a freighter is trying to escape the planet. Macleod quickly orders the Firesprays to take on Luvinnia's troops and the TIE's on that side of the planet to engage Tristin Stellar's freighter.

A few of the Hutt Firesprays swoop over the Wookie forces, using their rapid turbolasers to pick off those furthest away from the Hutt ground troops.

Meanwhile three TIE's guarding that side of the planet scream in front of the freighter blasting it with all they have, attempting to hold them off until reinforcements arrive.

Macleod falls in behind Vincent Noah picking up a new wingman. He feels his limited Force abilities guiding him, at least in a small way. He aims carefully, and all three TIE's fire simultaneously at the young Jedi.

On the orders of the Lieutenant, three TIE's fall in behind Tisserand forcing him away from his padawan. As he attempts to outmaneuver them, a single TIE fighter flies straight toward the front of the Jedi's ship in a suicide run.

OOC: I apologize for my absence today.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

Hearing someone approach Darla turned quickley raising her blasters, ready to fire. much to her surprise it wasnt the enemy but two other jedi survivors. She was overcome with joy, she wasnt alone. One of them she recognized as Raul, who had been on her side on the issues brought up about the war.

Quickley droppering her aim, she approached the two jedi.

" Oh my god..." Her voice was a hoarse whisper" I thought no-one else survived." She said a faint smile coming to her lips.

Darla was a mess. Her right arm was covering with blood, her clothes and hair were thick with swamp-scum. A small cut on her forehead trickled blood down the left side of her face. Little remained of hertorn vest, making her feel somewhat exposed. But it was on the inside where the real damage was done. To anyone who tried to read Darla through the force all they got was a sense of anger and confusion.

"Im going to hide in the wilderness until the Hutts leave."She told her companions then asked "Have you seen Master Tares?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Seeing the image appear, Spock turned around as Trisitin was about to get in to his escape pod.

”œI'll do my best, ill try and keep your ship in one piece too.”

((OCC: Man, late as usual, but I've got some presents nonetheless.))

*Raiden, who was promoted after his outstanding performance in the tournament, was now a shadow trooper. Behind him was a legion of others like him, and in the cargo bay were a few surprises. They flew downward towards the surface in their Lambda class shuttle.*

I've been ordered to take my fellow men and mop up the last of the Jedi Resistance.

*The thoughts of going into battle yet again with a mission to mop up the Jedi was excellent. He was nervous. Not even a Jedi would be able to sense it either. Raiden's mind was so far gone from the years of emotional and physical training, he didn't even see himself as human. He saw himself as a stormtrooper. But no... He wasn't a Stormtrooper anymore. Now he was a Shadow Trooper, and with it came all the rights, privileges, and most importantly weapons that belong to the rank. Raiden's shuttle landed, and out Ran Raiden, followed by a team of Shadow Troopers that had a rather nice surprise with them.*

"Bring out the Vornskyrs!"

*Raiden's men let loose Twenty vornskrys. His men were equipped with stun batons to contain them and a tracker to make sure they could find them. Raiden looked up to see the rest of his ships landing. Lambda class shuttles, each filled with Shadow Troopers like him. 800 in all, and with each ship full of them, more Vornskyrs. As the ships landed Raiden got them into ranks, then began to march forward toward the Temple and forests that they had escaped to, the Vornskyrs leading the way. Raiden stood at the front of them, showing them the path. It looked good, but it wasn't enough. To tip the odds in their favor that last little bit, a few members in each team of Shadow troopers were equipped with a Ysalimari, mounted on a nutrient frame that attached it to his armor. Slowly Raiden Marched onward, ready to eliminate any Jedi resistance left.*

Talon woak with a groan. Hours had passed since his crash. Everything seemed dark. He tried to stand, but was painfully reminded that he was still buckled. He tried the latch, but it was melted shut. He reached down to his lightsaber and quickly cut himself out. He stood, but had to hunch over. His roof and floor had both been dented inward. He could see why the eject hadn't worked. He felt unstable on his damaged legs, but he was able to turn. He saw his droid R2-Z2, who had plugged himself in to his custom socket. He was unpowered and not moving, but appeared to be undamaged. He then looked past him to the rear... or what would have been the rear. The back hold had ripped into 4 or five pieces before the hull twisted on pressure. Luckily, some of his equipment survived the crash. He made his way to the hatch, but found that it was bent out of shape and wouldn't open. He was forced to use his lightsaber once again to open the hatch. He hopped out into the humid evening air. At a quick glanc at the outerhull of his ship, he was surprised he had survived at all. The ship was now unrecognizable as his prized ship Excalibur. It was at best a bunch of scrap metal. The most prominent thing missing was the three wings that ought to have been there, but now were gone. The rest of the hull was bent, dented, battered, twisted, shattered, ripped, and crushed. Obviously, this thing wouldn't be flying any time soon. Fortunately, or unfortunately, he had glided far away from the battle. At least several miles. He decided he would do what he could to stay alive until someone came for him. The first thing he did was move his crumpled ship into the back of the small cave with the aid of the force. ((Although this cave is wide enough for a ship, it is very small in depth. maybe 10 yards deep.)) Next he started a sizeable fire, but closed the fire off from the outside with the large boulder that had rested just outside. It was a bit to small to fit into the hole, but Talon wanted to leave a 4 foot space that he couldeasily get into and out of the cave anyway. Next, he went into his ship for something he hoped had not gotten lost.

After several minutes, Talon exited the ship donning full battle armor. (Just for reference, life terran marine armor from starcraft.) Most of it had survived the crash... Although he definitely did not intend on going into battle, he wanted to be prepared for the very small chance that the Imperials would find their way across his humble hole. He would not go down without a fight. Besides, the armor would protect him from any nasty dagobah creatures that wanted a meal. He hid his force presence as best he could, and took several other precuations before going to bed... the last of which was to put up a trick he had used many times. He gave himself and the rest of the things within the cave the illusion of being invisible. Now, he was protected for the time being. No one would be able to find him, unless they were specifically looking for him, but even then, only the works of a powerful Sith Master would be able to decloak him and put down his tricks of the mind.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Orrick, sitting near the c0ckpit, couldn't help overhearing two names. Leo and Mara. His two closest friends. Although the pilot and Spock were busy, he called up. "If we get out of this, I can go get Tristin's padawans... We go back a ways."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

OOC: Whoa, Impede... Were all several miles away...

*Runs the rest of the way to Darla*

"What happened, that wound looks pretty bad! Lets get it fixed up."

*Brushes Darla's matted hair out of her face and shrugs out of his cloak and wraps it around her, careful not to touch the wounded arm*

"Here, have a seat" motioning to a fallen tree. "Vrean keep your eyes peeled for troops"

*Pulls out a small bottle of bacta and some gause, sits down beside her, and carefully begins cleaning the gouge*

"I thought you, elfin, and Tares were sticking together, what happened? I dont know where Tares is, but we sure could use his help, Ill bet they are going to be searching the entire planet for us"

*Raul didnt know how to force message, but he pictured Impede in his mind and concentrated really hard on the words "Come help us!", After doing this and patching up Darla's arm, He said:*

"We had better get moving."

*Something about Darla seemed different, somehow*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Hearing Orricks response Spock turns around.

”œThanks that would be much appreciated, but first things first, we have to survive”

*Mes immediately throws the joystick forward, but still not quite in enough time. The comm unit is taken off the top of the ship, and the radar transmitter is a heaping pile of hot metal hurtling toward the ground. The TIE's right wing pannel was torqued out sideways, and the distortion created enough wind resistance for the ship to slow down. More resistance pushed the pannel further and further out of position until it shredded itself apart from the rest of the craft, and the rest began to fall toward the ground.

"Noah, watch yourself, that Macleod is the reason why I didn't want you up here...."

*Mes swerved away, dodging fire, and rushing away from the 3 trailing him

ITS.jpg

OOC: Ooops. My bad. Ive been a little off lately. Sorry.

ICC: * Impede sits inside the cave*

" Ahhh! I cant handle this any more."

* Impede walks out side slowly. He takes his sabers out and ignites them. He puts them together. Bolts of lasers fly every where. Impede just closes his eyes and keeps on walking foward. His lightsabers drag on the floor. He keeps his eyes close untill a laser hits him in the shoulder. His eyes open wide. He smirks and then runs. A couple of Hutts where in his way shooting at him. Impede just simply swings through them. He then sends a message ro Rual*

Where are you ?

SIG.jpg

Vauler sensed a frightened jedi. Impede, Poleb's Apprentice. He sent a force message to Impede, making it appear to be hou-jo speaking to him, and being not fully trained in the jedi arts, Impede would not be able to notice that it was a sith masking his voice. "My apprentice, help me! The Hutts have brought me and the blademaster back to the surface, we are at the hutt command center. Help me, please, before it is too late!"

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.

ooc: This will be good his master or three padawans!

*Hears Impede's voice in his head, he had gotten the force message through! He said back "I dont know, can you trace our presence? We are just running away from the battle. "We found Darla, and shes been shot, if they bring too much at us were dead. It would be nice to have someone more experienced with us! Have you seen Tares?"*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

* Impede recieves the message from his master. But it was different. He knew it wasnt him becuase Hou-jo sounded nerves. And he did not sence his presents on the planet. He ignored it. He then responded to the young hopeful.*

Ill try. It would help if u concitrated on the force. Stay were u are and I will be there quickly.

SIG.jpg

OOC:

Clarification...my apologies

HFC

BLK Clone

Akturus

Alright guess I didnt make my post clear enough...that was my fault.

The freighter I was boarding was Akturus's. The ships disabled are all hutt vessels within the range of the blaster shot from akturus's freighter including the ship Master blk clone is on.

Being that none of this really affects the posting thats done it doesnt really matter. Except Raiden Your boarding akturus's ship.

IC:

---Comn to HFC---

"You miss understand me commander." His voice the usual cool chill "That assualt transport has boarded another freighter."

"Would you like assistance from my troops?" He said pausing to switch comms.

---Comm to Macleod----

"I am ordering the tie bombers to take care of the wookies on the ground." He said turning to a tech who nodded as he gave the coordinates to the bomber wing commanders.

"You concern yourself with the ships in the atmosphere. I have full faith in your capabilites." He said in a cool quiet tone.

---Comm to Raiden----

"Send the droids first and follow behind them...after that its your discretion. Once you find akturus hold him....strongest bonds available. let no unauthorized personel aboard and have the assualt transport gunned at all times."

-------------------

He tuned back to the comm with HFC to await the commanders response.

As he did so he ordered the 3 remaining missle boats squadrons deployed.

majorpayne.jpg

Dasexybeast6669: true

Crimson Morpheus: "If a Jedi falls in the desert and nobody cares,.does it make a sound?"

* Impede feels Raul. He uses force speed and runs through the swamp. He dodges the trees and jumps over the logs. A couple of driods were lost but spot Impede. Impede force pushes them down and continues to run. He was really close to them. He reaches the end of the swamp. He yells out for them.*

"Darla!! Darla!! Raul"

* He waited for a answer*

SIG.jpg

Noah felt the fire coming in on him. Instead of frantically dodoging he waited until the blasts got a little closer, pulliung a very close call Noah nose dives down out fo the way fo the fire and twists the controls sending his fighter into a swirling loop. He nearly lost his lunch on the manuver but it freed him from fire for the moment.

"Yes Master, I will be fine...."

He told half truths to avail his masters worry. This was a grim battle he fought, but anything for the Jedi order which had treated him so well.

He opened fire again this time on MacLeods other wingman. The shot missed sadly, inexperience. Noah came back around and fired on the newest wingman hitting his right wing. He watched as the fire spread form the wing to the body of the fighter and the incinerated the craft, sheer LUCK.

"Whew...Close one....."

He came back to his senses and tried to watch his back and not be a burden on his Master.

(Sadly I have some personal business that could take from 4-6 days, so until then Mes can post my Actions. Hopefully i will be able to post everynow and then if i have acess to a computer, but otherwise. Mes controls Noah during my Absence.

BTW, Thanks for giving me a chance to react to those shots MacLeod. That seems to be a dying courtesy in RP. I know realistically Noah may ntot be able to stay in the game for too long, but thanks for giving me the chance to try.)

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

* Impede nods. He gets on his knees and puts his hand on her arm. He closes his eyes and concertrates. He moves his hand. The wound healed. All there was left was a memerable scar. He gets up. *

" Alright. Lets go now. We need to figure a way off the planet. We will not survive this if we stay."

* They start to move.*

SIG.jpg

" OK split up and find your ship. Darla your going with me. I know u want to saty with your master, but there is no time. We need to get off the planet. Now hurry quickly i will reach u guys on com. Now move."

* Impede runs back into the swamp with Darla following. He reaches a a big pond. He lifts his hand and raises it. They both hop inside and start the ship off. He turns the comm on.*

" OK Im ready."

SIG.jpg