Space

Ary the Grey

Trith charted the quickest safe course to Altyr 5, and threw in the required anti-tracking and -persuit jumps, just to be safe. She hit the hyperdrive lever, rocketing her compact ship into the deep swirls of hyperspace.

Trith.jpg

Once in hyperspace, Kira decided to get alittle rest during their journey. It would be a long trip and she wanted to be well rested when they got there. She headed to the galley first, fixing the pair something for dinner. Surprisingly enough, eating in companionable silence as Locke seemed to have something occupying his thoughts. She dared not guess what. Finishing her meal she took her dishes back into the galley, washing up and smothering a *yawn*

”œI'm going to crash out. Get some rest Locke, we don't know what we'll find on Ossus.”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

*Locke nodded, picking up the dishes and putting them in the automated dishwasher. He paced around for a few minutes, trying to recall if there was anything he needed to do. After a few minutes of careful deliberation he decided to take his master's que and go to bed. He went to the bunkroom after his master, seeing that she was already fast asleep. Locke shrugged, taking off his boots and shirt. He climbed into bed behind his master, slipping between her sheets and putting an arm around her waist...*

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Kira woke well rested but with the uncustomed feel of a warm body against her back and an arm draped around her waist. Slow to realise exactly what was going on, having had what she thought was just a dream she shuddered as she twisted to face him, shocked that he was in bed with her.

”œLocke? What the”¦ what are you doing in my bed!”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

*Locke, his eyes closed and his face buried snugly between his master's shoulder blades, placed two fingers over his master's mouth. He was still very much asleep.*

"Shh... Go back to sleep."

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

If Kira still felt the vestiges of sleep, feeling his fingers against her lips and hearing his words served to wake her up further. She was shocked that he had climbed into bed with her. When she told him to get some sleep, she meant in another bed ”“ not in with her! She turned over to face him fully, shaking him to wake him up,

”œLocke, wake up”¦ get out!”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke was a very heavy sleeper, and all the commotion that Kira rose had very little effect on him.*

"Oh... C'mon boss... You said I could pick which bunk I wanted to sleep on... I just happened to pick the one you were sleeping in too..."

*His face had been between her shoulder blades, and now that she had turned around it rested on her chest. He put his arm over her waist again, now snuggling his face into her bosom.*

"Stay like this, it's more comfortable..."

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Kira didn't know what to do. Faced with an enemy she could deal with it no problems. Aggressive negotiations were easy. Faced with a man that she was attracted to but who was a subordinate she just didn't know what to do. Who am I kidding here”¦ I care for him”¦ I just can't allow myself to form any attachments right now”¦ he's my padawan for crying out loud”¦ that would be betraying a trust. I can't do that! I can't give in to him”¦ I just can't”¦

In her current state of mind she forgot to shield her thoughts”¦ She wondered how he could sleep with her heart beating as rapidly and as loud as it was. Kira tried to move away from him but felt his arm tighten about her.

”œI didn't mean mine! Get out!”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

*Locke mumbled non-responsively, not really paying attention to what his master was telling him to do. He was quite comfortable, and very little went through his head. Locke could hear his master's heart pounding in her chest. He spoke in a very calm, soothing, yet detached tone- with a mild slur; having yet to even have woken up enough to open his eyes.*

"You should really calm down... I can hear your heart beat... It's going really fast... Go back to sleep... Who cares if I'm your padawan, I don't see anyone else here..."

*Locke hadn't realized he was quoting his master's thoughts, as he was too tired to distinguish the difference...*

Locke2A.png

-Mace Windu

Breathe deep, calm down! There is no emotion”¦ there is peace”¦ Kira was trying to control her emotions. Calming down somewhat, she realised that Locke was more asleep than awake, also that he had subconsciously picked up on her thoughts”¦ it wasn't on purpose this time”¦ their bond was turning out to be a strong one indeed, she didn't want to think how strong it would be if they did consummate their relationship. She gazed at the ceiling wondering what she should do. Kira had now gotten over the initial shock of waking up in his arms, finding it quite pleasant, almost moving her hand up to caress the back of his head. She stopped herself, only just, knowing she couldn't let things stay this way. Carefully she called on the force to lift the sleepy form of her padawan and slipped from his grasp, removing herself from the bed. She looked down at him and this time did reach out and caress his face”¦

”œPleasant dreams padawan”

7MxDMRQ.jpg

Hou-Jo's ship as well as his padawan's exited hyperspace in deep space, the closest planet to them being Almania.

"Well that was a tricky predicament. I'm not sure how powerful that Bounty Hunter truly was, but he destroyed Master Kirlocca. We will wait here for a while. I suggest you try to listen to a channel to see if any starships are about to approach us. I'll monitor the Holonet."

Hou-Jo turned on his radio and heard an announcer speak, "If you are just now joining us, the Jedi have seemingly appeared to have an internal conflict, Jedi Knight Keiran Valoria having attacked who a specator heard Keiran claim as his Master, Dhan-Jaroe Kenobi. Keiran severed his former master's hand and Kenobi immediately fled the Senate chamber. Both of their whereabouts are unknown, but it is believed that Keiran is still on Coruscant."

Hou-Jo turned off the radio. "Did you hear that Vrean?"

Vrean pulled off his VR gear when the comm bussed. Setting down his weapons, he made his way back to the cabin. He hit the comm button.

"Hear what? Oh, the Jedi? Yeah, they've been airing that for a little while now. pretty sad if things can get that bad..."

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

"Tempay is no longer safe. If Keiran had attacked Dhan-Jaroe, he is no longer on our side. He has undoubedtly turned to the Dark Side, I feel. I must inform Ara immediately. Cover my ship and awaken me from my trance if anything comes at us. I will arrange for a new planet for us to regroup at."

Hou-Jo closed his eyes and went into a medative trance. Suddenly, his body went limp and his R4 unit activated the auto-pilot...

Hou-Jo took in a long gasp as he returned to his body. He felt weak, though, from using other Force powers through his Astral form. He cracked his neck and turned on the comm, "Tempay is being evacuated and regrouping on the planet Acrid. I must try to contact the Rebellion and see if they will counter Imperial action against Tempay."

Hou-Jo posts a message on the Holonet as he waits for the cooridinates for the jump to Acrid.

The Night's Requiem Shot through hyperspace like a bullet through the barrel of a gun. Nom Anorus pulled this ship out of lightspeed halfway to Coruscant.

"This should be far enough out of the way," he told more to himself than his padawan, who was seated right next to him.

Nom imput the calculations to hyperspace while also uploading the cooridenates at the same time. It only took a few seconds for the ship to shoot off into hyperspace once more.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Bron opened the secure channel to his ship, The Quicksilver and ordered her to follow The Night's Requiem through hyperspace.

He leaned back in his seat and turned his attention to Nom

"What would prompt a Jedi such as Kerain to turn like that?"

There is no emotion; There is peace.

There is no ignorance; There is knowledge.

There is no passion; There is serenity.

There is no death; There is the Force.

Everything the Jedi live and strive for is included herein.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

The Gladiator was a good distance away before it stopped to wait for its fellow bounty hunter's ship to appear.

Avion kept a watchful eye on his prisoner with a blaster aimed at him just incase he wanted to make daring escape.

[/i]

Avion.jpg

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful."

-Joshua J Marine

The Night of Vengeance arrived with a flash. ShadowFett immediately located Avion's ship, the Gladiator, and opened a comm channel.

"Well done, Chassis," he said quietly. "I require the Master's lightsaber that you took from the apprentice."

Now the problem that remained was that Fett didn't want to head back to Dubrillion. He didn't need the Jedi showing up there. It would be better to find someplace to wait like Nar Shadaa or Coruscant, where when the Jedi came they would not learn the location of the Black Sun base.

He sent a comm to Piccolo requesting orders.

Jasyn slowly drifted to consiousness but didn't move, by all appearances he was still comatose. The hum of a ship's engines reached his ears -- he had been taken. His heart sank as the fact was realized. He had failed. Failed his master, failed the Jedi. Now he would undoubtably endanger the lives of many Jedi who would likely attempt to rescue him.

He could sense the presence of someone standing over him but didn't dare react or open his eyes. Searching his mind he sought for a way to escape... if not escape, then suicide. He would not allow himself to stay captive and risk the lives of the Jedi, or even worse, betray them.

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

An encrypted transmission comes in for ShadowFett in Space.

"I do not think that would be the best way to capture our target. The target will probably not have reason to go with any rescue party. I would advise we organize a negotiation for his release. But this is your hunt. You can go ahead, sedate the prisoner and transport him to Dubrillion. There will be no danger from a Jedi attack there, they do not know it exists, and the Jedi have no fleet anyway."

Nom shook his head while absent mindedly fiddiling with the controls.

"Its no wonder we have a shortage of Jedi Masters, they all keep turning to the dark side. First Blckclone, now Keiran. Keiran was a master that I respected more than most. Heck, I only met the guy once, but I have heard legends about him so many times. He was the last one I would have thought..."

The turning of BC and Keiran ment there was nobody Nom could really trust anymore. Everybody was in danger of the dark side, no matter what who you were. This was the first time Nom had really took that in.

"I think we've waited long enough, lets head to Acrid."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Ara was flying through space, her head leaning on her console. She was mumbling to herself--it was a bad habit, she knew, one that meant she was probably losing it, but she couldn't avoid it.

"Running, always running...I'm trying to lead the Jedi, and all I do is lead them away again. Another flee." Thunk, thunk. "We weren't ready, but still...a few traps isn't going to deter the Sith. And Acrid still doesn't seem..."

A loud alarm went off, startling her upright. She looked frantically about the cockpit, relaxing when she saw she had hit a button on her hyperdrive course. It had reset its course to a small planet/moon she hadn't heard of before.

"Rafa V..." The name rolled easily off her tongue. Ara pulled up information from her database and read through it. "It seems...familiar."

Ara let her ship continue on to Rafa V, then sent comms to a few people on Acrid.

"Our new home..."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Armiena swivelled about in her pilot's seat to face Nadroj. "I don't like how quickly we were forced to leave Tempay, but we had no choice. If only we had any clue how quickly the Imperials would have made their move, we probably would have stayed for a short time, even if just to set up traps.

She suppressed a grim smile. If we had a couple of days, I would have been able to give the Imps a nasty surprise for when they invaded.

She shook her head, her long braid tracing the movement. "But 'if only's' are tiresome and a waste of time. The entire mentality is quite unworthy of us. If you'll join me in the cargo hold, I'll pick up on the lesson I intended to teach at Tempay."

drayyy.png

ShadowFett received the comm and quickly decided which course of action to take. There would be some fighting on Coruscant, if he had his way...or else some serious credits would be exchanged.

The Mandalorian commed Avion, Draj, and Jag, who had just arrived. "We're going to Coruscant. We're going to meet with some Jedi Masters in the Last Call and challenge them to a fight. Hopefully we can kill the ones that we need to collect bounties on."

Without another word, he asked 2277 to patch him in to the Holonet, where he left a short message and then logged out. Sending another message to Piccolo, he then shut off his comm as well.

Fett then turned his ship towards Coruscant and disappeared with a flicker of pseudomotion.