Space

Ary the Grey

As the Bhelliom streaks through space, Faust nurses his wounds.

Burned, beaten, and bullet ridden, the hunter had seen better days and even the cold satisfaction of leveling Coruscant does not cheer him up.

He holds out and flexes his right hand once more, feeling the Sith armor as it has fused itself to his skin, becoming his skin. The holes the damned Jedi put into him dented more than his armor, it now tore into he, Faust himself, putting holes in his body that would not be easily repaired.

How dare he?!

Faust's glowing eyes gaze down at his mechnical arm and the splattered ysalmari inside. His life long pet finally met his end.

Dimly, Faust can remember getting it... ages ago in another life time...

The torn, war-ridden fields of his acrid homeworld, always awash with gunfire and worse as myriad fractions fought for control of the worthless rock... His parents, stern, distant, nearly victims of Palpatine's Executive Order 66. The two Jedi fled, escaping the purge and found each other, then hid on that foresaken world to evade the Sith Emperor's wrath. They had Vladimir and Annistasia Faust, taking their father's name, in hopes of one day escaping and carrying on the fight to reclaim the galaxy.

They were fools.

Faust lost his arm and his younger sister in one, fatal day. His parents soon followed, though not before giving Faust something they'd obtained from a merchant at the world's space port- a pet capable of hiding the user in the force, protecting from Imperial sweeps of force users. It saved his life, and then as Faust delved into inhumanity and darkness, it nearly saved his soul. Now, no more.

Faust was embraced in the dark side and he could feel the fear, agony, and sweet death as he fled Coruscant. He drank it up, feeding himself and gorging.

Yet it left him unfulfilled. He lost that battle. Sure, his missile attack would have killed them all, but he couldn't finish the duel. Locke may have been bashed into insensibility, Yue may have had his face melted into a condition paralleling Faust's own, Kirana nearly lost a hand, and Yuusuke was trapped in that metal coffin, but they beat him back.

He knew if only that feedback strike from the overloaded generators had not warped his body that they would have all perished, but the slow burning pain and uncalculated damage to his person hindered him in ways he could not have guessed. If only....

Then they would all be dead, and I would dance on their graves, singing a triumphant aria of sorrow for their lost, miserable souls... then I would have claimed that ruined planet as my own as my revenge continued...

Opera... At least something would cheer him up. With a mere thought, Faust's ears are filled with a thunderous overture from act one of his favorite opera, the Bhelliom's speakers blasting at full bass.

He would see Reagan, have his armor and arm repaired, obtain a new pet, and then seek down those who fought him, and one by one, murder them.

In spite of everything else, he could at last smile.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Having set the freighter on course for Corellia, Zara left the cockpit to check on Blackdust. Seeing that the wounded girl was dozing she headed down into the cargo hold, pressurising the hold before going in and entering the ship she and Brina had taken to Bakura. She headed into the sleeping quarters and grabbed up her bag, heading back to check again on BD. As she was still sleeping, Zara headed to the shower, needing to get clean.

As she undressed, she went through her pockets, noticing some extra clothing that should have been placed in someone elses pocket... she blushed slightly before she stepped into the sonic shower, wishing it was a real water one instead. Clean and dressed in a fresh ship suit, Zara made her way back to the cockpit, sitting down and resting there for the duration of the journey...

144JyIb.jpg

Once they were in hyperspace, Kat turned to brina

"Alright, we shouldnt have any problems now. Ill show you where the living quarters are"

Unbuckling himself, and offering brina his arm, if she wanted it, he stood up, and showed her to the living quarters. Leaving her to take a shower, he went to find some clothes for her, in zara's old wardrobe. Digging around at the bottom, he found some greasy old jumpsuits, and a box.

Looking curiously at the box, he opened it, and found the most beautiful red dress he had ever seen, with a single red rose left on top of it. Realising that this probably wasnt something he was meant to see, he closed it up again, and returned it neatly. Rummaging around some more, he found a jumpsuit that was clean, and would probably fit brina quite well

Hang on a sec... How do i know what would fit brina... Shaking his head, he picked it up anyway, slung it over his shoulder, grabbed a towel, and left it all neatly outside the refresher, before heading back up to the cockpit, and leaning back in the chair. Within a few minutes, he had dozed off.

Kat.jpg

Skye made another random hyperspace jump before heading back to set up the task for Rizzy. She went into the hold, getting some items out of a secret compartment there. Next she wandered through the ship, placing items here and there, hiding some, others just left hidden in plain view. She also got I-Nine to place a couple of items as well before she headed in to where Rizzy was studying. She placed a hand on his shoulder to gain his attention before speaking.

"There are a number of items scattered around this ship. Each one you should be able to find through using the Force. These items are parts you will need to construct your lightsaber. The only part that will be missing is your crystal - the heart of your saber. For that we shall try to sneak into Ilum so you can get one yourself. If it comes to it, I have some crystals here as well, but I would prefer you to find your own as you will be more attuned to it. Once you have all of the parts, bring them to the main hold to begin construction."

Skye left him then, heading back to the hold to meditate while he found all of the parts he would need. She would then watch while he constructed his saber, only offering help if he required it.

((ok Rizzy - I want a descriptive post for this. You can break it down into two posts if you wish, but keep in mind that I will also expect more descriptive and inventive posts for the collection of your crystal.))

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Alora smiled back at Tekkan as the pair moved through to her quarters, the ship programmed to come out of hyperspace at an unspecified location.

She'd felt the death of her Master more so than the death's of millions because of the bond between them, although that bond was not severed by the experience as she thought it may have been. She shrugged it off, confident that there would be no interuptions for the lovers this time... this time? Oh! I remember... the voice... Havoc... he interupted us last time... well that won't happen again, he's dead... Drib's and drabs of memory came back to her at the oddest moments... For now, she intended to lose herself in Tekkan's arms... she loved him and he was the only thing that mattered to her...

"And now my love... I'm all yours... forever..."

Alora... hear me... Your memories have failed you, and your mind has been controlled for far too long. I can unlock the puzzle in your mind, and wipe away the questions of who you are. I know you seek these answers. Perhaps if you focused on my voice, you will feel part of your past. Meet me on Coruscant... In the Last Call.

Alora stiffened in her lover's arms... No! This can't be happening... not again... why is it that everytime we're alone we get interupted!! She made herself relax in Tekkan's arms again, their bodys entwined. Her lover would have heard the message this time through their connection so know why she reacted... While she did want to know her past, she had no recognition of who the voice belonged to...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Brina headed back to the 'fresher and took a long shower. She could feel the tension in her muscles easing away under the pressure of the soothing water.

When she got out, she noticed the towel and clothes laid out for her. Smiling at Kat's thoughtfulness, she tried the outfit on, and discovered it fit fairly well. A little snug, but she'd make do.

She braided her wet hair tight against her skull and headed up to the cockpit. She went in, then noticed Kat sound asleep in his chair. Trying not to disturb him, she sat down in the other chair and stared out in space, thinking and enjoying the soothing blue vortex of hyperspace.

PvCXzdZ.jpg

Rizzy stood up and nodded to his master. He began to walk through the ship reaching out with his senses. He felt Skye but he didn't know exactly what he was searching for.

He walked into the kitchen. His stomach growled”¦but this wasn't the time to eat. He began to look around. He felt something in here”¦something he hadn't felt before. He looked all around. Nothing but the normal stuff was around here. He began to look on the floor. Perhaps she hid it under something or some such.

He felt a certain”¦drawing towards the main table. Something strong was drawing him there. He went over there and began to look around some. Just a bagel and a few utensils on the table. What was it that was over here”¦He didn't know but it was as if someone was pulling him to this area? He searched under the table and all around it but nothing. He sat down on the floor and began to concentrate”¦”

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye monitored her padawan's progress around the ship. So far he had found a number of the items she and I-nine had scattered around the ship... there were more he would need though.

She stood and stretched, then wandered through the ship into her bedroom, pausing to place her hand on the babies crib that she had had installed in the corner of her room. I-Nine had planted the item that Rizzy had found here. Skye sighed thinking of how much she had missed with Morgana's rapid growth on Maltauros. While she took pride in training a padawan, it wasn't the same as raising a child... She should pack up the nursery she surmised, but couldn't bring herself to just yet...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

((Edit, forgot this is a tad bit graphic.))

Trowas ship hurtled threw space. He was losing a tremendous amount of blood. He leaned on the wall to keep his balance as he made his way to the med bay. When he got their he looked around until he found the proper tools, or at least what he thought were the proper tools.

He sterilized his knife and slowly began to dig into his flesh. He cut it wider so he could get out the slugs they had hit him with. His pain was increasing a lot, but he knew if he didn't get these out he would bleed to death.

He could hear his flesh as it ripped wider and wider. He put his knife down and pulled out the large teaser like things. He slid them in fast to minimize the pain. He dug a little deeper then he had with his knife before he reached the bullet. He grabbed it and began to pull it out.

It took a few minutes but he got it out. He took out his lighter and seared the wound shut.

"God I hate these guys. I haven't even fully healed since the last time."

He slapped a bacta patch on his wound and started on the next one. Halfway through getting it out he pulled out his lighter and light up a cigarette to take his mind off his pain.

The last one was the one that would be the hardest. It was embedded in his shoulder. He cut deeply, his blood flowing freely down his chest. The tweezers like things had been broken the last time he used them...so he had to get it out with his hands. He slid two of his fingers in.

His blood was flowing past his hands. It was quite thick and not something he would want to have to deal with like this too often. His fingers made it too the bullet, but he couldn't get a good grip on it. He had to concentrate a lot. His shoulder ached. He finally got a grip on it and pulled it out. He could hear his flesh telling him he had made a mistake in taking it out that fast.

He began screaming out profanity. He slapped a bacta patch on it. Pulled out some sleeping medicine and took it. He headed to bed. He needed some sleep.

Carnage.jpg

Rizzy got up and headed out of the cockpit and into the corridor. He still needed to get the rest of his Lightsaber parts. He walked down the corridor thinking of areas one of the parts might be. He began to head to where the refresher was. He got there a short time later and began to look around the area. He didn't find much other then a bit of dirty clothes and stuff.

He reached out with his senses to see if he could find anything in the immediate area. But he felt a small presence not to far away. He moved towards it slowly not knowing for sure what it was. One of the pipes along the corridor was lose, hallow actually. Inside it was a safety switch.

”œWell then, four down, four to go.”

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye had been sitting quietly in her room folding some of the babies clothes and putting them away. She'd put them into storage till she knew of someone that might need them. She headed back to the galley to check on the biscuits she had put on to bake, the smell of them beginning to waft through the ship.

She met Rizzy in the corridor, motioning for him to enter the hold and place his lightsaber parts on the work bench. There she had laid out a variety of items that he could use as a hilt for his saber. Most would need alittle adjustment before they could be used as such though. She would watch him, help only if required to but would let Rizzy make the saber himself. Once the hilt was complete, then they would head off to find his crystal.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Ads and The Raven enter space, Ads asks him via a comm, "Where are we going, sir?"

As he waits for the response Ads stares at the millions of stars, specks of light from his view.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

"Our destination is Dagobah. I'm sending you the coordinates."

Within a few minutes the cooridinates were developed and the two ships entered hyperspace.

((Continue on Dagobah))

raven.jpg

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Trowa slowly awoke. "Ugh. I hate them." He got up and walked down the corridors to find something to eat. "I swear I am going to buy a slug thrower and shoot them all. I am like a magnet for theirs!" His voice rose as he said the last part and caused his head to hurt more. He found the area with some food. He quickly put together a sandwich. He hadn't eaten in a while. He took his time though. He savored every bite of it.

He slowly got up, thinking of what his next move would be. "Hmm, well they know what I look like. They know my name. Well I guess I will just have to change that all." He moved towards the refresher and began looking for the materials he would need. He cleaned up a bit then sat to work.

He cut his hair down and evened it out. He took out the dye he had found and began to get it ready. It was a almost neon purple, it would do. He would have to get the other items he would need later. He decided to do something he had been wanting to do for quite some time too. He found a circluir ring and pierced his lip, using ice and clothe to help stop the bleeding.

He found some new clothes. Blue under shirt with a black one over the top. Black cargo pants. He loaded up his pants with his thermal detonators and knives. He would need to restock on thermals soon. He found a nice coat in the back. It had plenty of pockets and it matched his clothes...reminded him of his trench. He filled the pockets and sat it in the cockpit.

He sat down and began looking through the computer. He would need a nice quite place to stay. He would also need to get far away from this ship. He sat there for a couple of hours sifting through planets until he came across one...named Chandrila. It seemed nice enough. Not many people went there. He waited for the ship to come out of hyperspace at its first stop before setting the coordinates for the jump to Chandrila. It wouldn't be long now. He sat back and fell asleep, waiting for the last part of this journey to come to a close.

Carnage.jpg

As the Nomad's engine starts to die, Jak sees a Jedi Starfighter floating in space.

"D-12, get ready to board, im getting myself a new ship.

"Beep"

The Nomad floats over to the starfighter. Jak boards it. Pulls out his blaster and quickly kills the pilot. Calls D-12 over. Throws the body into the Nomad, and takes off.

"Hmm, D-12 what shall I call this ship.

Jak thinks for awhile then says,

"I'll call it the Nomad II. Yah, D-12 you like it?"

"Beep."

Jak then puts the Nomad II into hyper drive.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

The X-Wing headed towards the Floating Gardens of Ithor. She would stay there to clean up and get rest until her strength was back. With the money she had, she'd buy a better ship. Or steal one...

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

*Trith stood by as the heavy, riddled armor is burned from Remant'e with blow torches. The Superheated metal cooked the man's flesh as it was cut away. Finally, Remant'e was free of the armor and lines of charred flesh where the armor was cut and melted away. Troopers trained their weapons on the man as Trith approached.*

"I really have no use for you, so your death will mean very little to me. If you would be so kind, Would you divulge any random rebel secrets?"

Trith.jpg

Aero had slept for a while and then decided to roam the ship. Her cloak floated behind her as she walked. Her interview wasn't far off, so she decided to try to find Trith.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Company came at the most "inconveniant" times, the pair were deep in the most intimate of lover's waltzes and yet another ominous voice from afar taunted them. Well, not so much a taunt as a message of 'Come quickly', but the interruption was much the same. He felt her shudder at the incoming message and looking down he gazed into her eyes, brushing the hair away from her face.

"The new voice will have to wait, it'll be a while before we get back to Coruscant. Besides, Tekkan Raas does things on his own terms and at the moment..."

He paused as a roguish smile crossed his face.

"...I've got my hands full."

Lowering his face to Alora's, Tekkan kissed her deeply, his body warm against her bare skin...

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Alora forgot about the voice for the moment, he could wait, Tekkan on the other hand... she lost herself in the moment, enjoying the sensations coursing through her as he claimed her newly cloned body for his own. She returned his sweet kisses, responding whole heartedly, her love for the rouge very much in evidence by her actions.

Nothing else mattered, just the two of them, here... now... their love for each other building to a cresendo...

"I love you Tekkan..."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

((Heh, this is what you get when you can't sleep... an absurdly long post.))

The Avenging Angel tunnelled its way through hyperspace. Meanwhile, Armiena and her mother, Misal Draygo, got some badly-needed first aid done in the Avenging Angel's main cabin.

Armiena speculations of her injuries turned out to be accurate--several of her ribs were bruised or cracked, and she was suffering from a mild concussion. But she had no time to rest, and could handle the physical pain.

But the emotional exhaustion she felt was unbelievable. Somehow she managed to shield her mind from the aftershocks of the massacre on Coruscant, but now that her mental armor was slipping away, she was suffering from what was best known as "shell-shock": an psychological breakdown usually caused by experiencing traumatic events. And as Armiena was stitching up her mother's severed leg, Misal was... nervous at being attended by woman who appeared to be having difficulty focusing.

She grimaced as she watched her daughter finish her work.

"You'd better rest after this. I have a feeling that you won't get another chance for a while."

"Can't." Armiena said mechanically, snipping off the end of her thread. She also retrieved a crude temporary prosthetic. "Too much to do, and I've got a minor concussion from..." her voice broke off and she shuddered, reliving the sensation of billions of deaths. Armiena took a canister from the first aid kit, and swallowed a couple of stim pills. "Can't risk sleeping; don't know when I might wake up."

Misal affixed the prosthetic to her leg, and sighed at Armiena's stubbornness.

"Dine? You still got the Momma Spider schematics stored in your memory?" R5-D9 whistled in the affirmative. "Good. Soon as we reach Borleias, I'm contacting one of Dad's old friends." The droid hummed quietly, comprehending Armiena's plans.

Misal turned her eyeless face to her daughter. "'Momma Spider?'"

Armiena smiled weakly as she replaced her first aid kit. "I make up cute nicknames for all my creations. Momma Spider is a reconstruction droid--perfect for disaster zones. Capable of independently searching for survivors, identifying damaged buildings, and clearing away debris. I figure that I might be able to persuade someone to build and send a few thousand models to Coruscant in return for the schematics."

"Are you certain that will work?"

"Worth a shot." Silenced reigned for a few minutes.

"You said you designed it yourself?"

"It took me months, but... yes." Angry chirring came from the cockpit. "Well, R5-D9 helped quite a bit."

The conversation continued for hours. Little to Armiena's knowledge, this esoteric discussion about her droid's schematics was actually a plan of Misal's to help her daughter's exhausted mind heal itself. Finally, when the Miraluka felt that her stunned mind had finally calmed down, she spoke three simple words, heavily reinforced by the Force.

"You must rest."

"I must..." the Jedi Knight was so caught off guard that she couldn't even resist the command. She instantly fell into a silent slumber. Misal silently gathered her sleeping daughter in her arms and carried Armiena to her quarters, and placed her on her bunk.

drayyy.png

Yue is awaken by an aid and is informed that they are they will have contact with the SEED vessels in a few moments. He feels refeshed, but shore. He dismisses the aid then walks over to his wash basin and splashes water on his face. He gathers puts on his clean clothes and walks to the bridge and senior officers who all but for one out ranked him awaited his order.

"I want a com sent to selveris requesting assitince and let them know the sitution. All stations maned, borading crews ready, and the fighters ready to launch after we exit hyper space. Our goal is to either rescue the prisoner, or await for asistince to take all prisoner"

He could sense that the senior staff still dislike him for where he is considering he was only a LT and the fact that they were about to begin an out matched battle, but he had their respect and confidince. That is all that matteres. "Messiah" exits hyper space and begins its assualt on the SEED vessel, with a birage of Tubro laser fire and the launching of squards of A-wings and X-wings.

Life is only wasted on those who would waste it.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

After stealing a small ship, Mael leaves Coruscant, departing to the unknown.

During the flight, a stray meteorite strikes the ship, disabling the hyperdrive. Unable to traverse a great distance, he steers towards the nearest planet and descends through the atmosphere...

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

As were requested soon before, two Alliance capital ships erupt from hyperspace. One was the MC90a Regenesis, and the other was a Super Star Destroyer-sized Star Defender, the Hope's Battle. They were more than enough to take on the entire SEED fleet, and they carried enough troops to make a boarding operation simple.

Captain Dante of the Hope's Battle sent a comm to the Messiah, which was already engaging a SEED ship. "Messiah, this is the Hope's Battle. We're your support. Fill us in on the details and we'll get to work reducing to rubble whatever is necessary."

OOC: According to the rules, if we're going to board the SEED ship to rescue the prisoner, a PC needs to lead the party. Just wanted to let you know. I don't want to do anything illegal here.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Sorry about the delay on the ruling here, but 2 points.

First, having been asked to review the capture of Remant'e on Coruscant,I have to conclude the last post and capture was made with disregard to Remant'e's last post. He's back on Coruscant's Upper leves. Second, yes, a boarding attempt must be lead by a PC to be legal.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]