Space

Ary the Grey

This was it!! The fulfillment of his dream!!

"Yes, sir Jedi. I would."

Ish nodded, then left to go into the cockpit. Jhosh was alone with his thoughts. He was going to be a Jedi. A protecter of peace and justice. He grinned. And he would get a lightsaber!! He sat there, thinking of what color he would like, as Ish's ship rocketed through Hyperspace.

Yoda ROCKS!!!!!!

Ish read his padawans thoughts as he left the room. There was much left to teach the young man, but his spirit was willing.

The jedi sensed much aggression and a lack of humility, but all were traits that Ish himself, had flaunted to an extent when he was a padawan.

As the blue starlets of hyperspace dissapated and the vast expanse of space appeared, Ish was facing the large blue ball of water out his cockpit window know as Manaan. With proper clearance codes the jedi made his approach for the surface of the water.

((To Manaan :Eternal Vigilance thread))

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

The Avenging Angel popped out of hyperspace a short distance--by hyperspace travel--from Coruscant.

Inside the cockpit, Armiena pored over her logs of several worlds, trying to determine the best planet to resume Nadroj's training.

Nice planet, always wanted to return there.... she consulted the Holonet. Blast, the Imps have it. Be bloody difficult to get in a spot of training, what with evading Imperial patrols, and having to sneak our way in. The ship groaned as a section of the repulsorlift array failed. And I've gotta have the Angel repaired.

Armiena thought for a few minutes. Right... so a pretty world, peaceful, out of the way... and has a reputable dockyard.

You already know where to go, dear.

Out of my mind, mother. The Jedi Knight was so used to Misal's indiscretions that she didn't feel even a flicker of annoyance at the invasion. Armiena plotted in a course with R5-D9's aid, and disappeared into hyperspace... again.

drayyy.png

The heads for Rafa V.

"So, Revan, you speak of becoming a padawan soon. Who's going to be your master?"

((I'll post nearing Rafa V after one or two more posts by you.))

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

Yes I am, Nom Anor Avenger is going to train me. He is currently in the Trials right now for become a Jedi Master so My training has been delayed until he is finished, so Until then, I might as well check some stuff out, ya know?

-Revan looked outside one of the ship windows and saw a series of planets along the galaxy with billions of stars that lit up the night-

"Oh when you drop me off at Rafa V, I'll send you a com link to come pick me up when I'm ready, or a Holo Net, doesn't matter, whichever you prefer."

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

"Alright, well here we are."

The enters Rafa V's atmosphere.

After dropping off Revan, the I-Wing flies off to Coruscant.

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

The Fallen Angel leaves Coruscants atmosphere. The mercinary ship had no destination. It only went were there was pirating to be done. sitting in his chair Jak thought about the man who had pirating problems. He laughed to himself. Tha man seemed alot like Jak at a younger age. before he became the captian of The Black Skulls.The Fallen Angel continued to travel the endless bowels of space.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

COMM

"Ronin we are a small group of mercinaries. We pose no threat to you, but if you want our small loot you may have it. I ask you this in return. May I and my crew join yours?"

END COMM

Jak sat in the bridge an waited for the reply.

vendetta2.jpg

Zane plotted a course from Ilum to his homeworld of Corellia, and right alongside the Crash Wildfire was Master Dhan-Jaroe's ship.

Along the way, he decided to send his house a bit of a note as a heads up.

Hi Dear!

It's me, Zane, sendin' you this message from hyperspace. I'm coming back home for a little while, so put that roast on you know I like and you'll see me right quick and in a hurry.

Been too long, I know. But guess what, I'm almost a knight now! I just have to take my Trials, and then I'll be fully-fledged Jedi. Boy, have I got some stories and stuff to show you, you'll just flip when you see what the Force can do with a trained hand.

This is jus' a vacation of sorts right now, love. Soon though, I'll come back for sure.

Every ounce of love,

Zane Arclyte

He sent the message and leaned back in his piloting chair. He took out his crystal again, and admired it, turning it in his hand. Soon little crystal, you're gonna be used for one of the most elegant and deadly things this universe has to offer. And I'll be using you. I have hopes I'll only use you for good, for justice...to bring hope to others, instead of destroying hope.

He put the crystal away when he got close enough to Corellia to drop out of hyperspace.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

As the and Revan's ships flew through hyperspace, Ads took a short nap. R10's beeps near the scheduled exit time woke him up. The ships exited at Rafa V and proceeded toward the planet.

V4yWwXl.png

The two ships left Corellia's atmosphere and DJK sent a comm to his apprentice.

"Zane, you have been a good student, our unexpected duel turned out well, but always remember, do not be afraid to go on the offensive, disarm them if you must, do not let them maim you. I think it is time for the council to decide your fate..."

The two ships entered hyperspace and left for the Jedi homeplanet.

Snip, snip went the scissors as the post was deleted.

Edited by Guest

V4yWwXl.png

~ After moments on Selvaris, the ship immediatly took off into the upper atmosphere, thrusters propelling him into space's orbit. ~

~ Reaching the ship's controls, Sabian notied the little blue flashing button on the side of the E-Wing. Lightly pressing it down with his small thumb, the young man's body was pressed against his compact seat, as the entire ship leaped into hyperspace. ~

~ Within a few minutes, he'd be entering Mon Calamari's orbit, the ship cruising along before touching a pre-calculated target, a recluse base it would seem. ~

That was kind of fun for my first real piloting experience on my own..

*The two Jedi Rebels, Locke and Kirana, speed through the vastness of space at lightspeed. Locked continued his body conditioning regiment while his master sat in the cockpit. He practiced a form of Judo in the air, silently pondering the future of the Jedi...*

Locke2A.png

"Jedi do not fight for peace, that is a slogan and is misleading as slogans naturally are. Jedi fight for civilization as civilization creates peace."

-Mace Windu

Once in space it didnt take Darla long to set the course she needed. Astrogation had always been an area she excelled in. Jedi, Sith, whatever she was she would always be a hotshot starfighter pilot at heart. The shuttle was nothing compared to her old z-95, but it still felt good to flying again.

Well, here goes nothing....

With that thought Darla pulled down the activation lever to the shuttles hyperdrive and headed in search of answers.

Rannrsig.jpg

A Carrier came out of hyperspace. Renin sat inside the cockpit as he stared into the deep blackness of space. He got up from his seat and into the room of where the hopefuls were. He marched in and looked upon them as their heads turned towards him.

" I know you all havnt been trained much, but now is the time of our coming. You four are my group and the most deadliest. Aero, AKA Falcon, is our new member. I believe she shall be our marksmen. If you have a problem with that, then tough. I want no fighting between each other. Just follow my orders and you will be more powerful then ever. Got it? I dont care."

The ship changed cordinates and enetered hyperspace. Renin smiled.

" He we go."

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Syn watched as for the first time he saw the gleaming spectacle that was; Space. "The Sun". thought Syn with awe. Something he hadn't seen in a long time. His mind flashed to the cold, dark tunnels of Mimban and he involuntarily shuddered. He looked out the window of the ship enjoying the prosperous view.

Nervousness cramped Syn's stomach. He anxiously tapped his foot against the durasteel floor. Syn was worried about this. He knew he was being devoured by the darkness surrounding him, but stability was necessary. Yet the thought of this group intrigued him, it held together some sanity in a sense of bonding together as powerful friends.

"Understood, Master."

As their Master finished speaking, Syn would take seat once more, holding his head down, avoiding any means of conversation. He enjoyed the groups company but wasnt one to actively participate in any given conversation. Rather, he'd sit and take in whatever was said..

P3UXctm.gif

Sahv Yorr sat upright at the helm of his ship, Napoleon IV... trying not to think about it. The message he'd just received was... terrible.

~My uncle... Dead?~ Yorr thought.

He was saddened by the fact that his only remaining relative might be in trouble, but saddended more by the fact that he also considered the effect it would have on his life... how it would effect him. He would no longer have a luxurious home, a staff to serve his every need, the financial security that only the elite even consider dreaming of.

~How can I think of that before the life of my father's brother?~

Indeed, Yorr was disturbed by his own greed, little though it may be.

The flashes created by the faster-than-light travel had a hypnotizing effect on Yorr as he looked blankly through the window into space... into uncertainty.

~Maybe he's alright afterall...~

"R-7, the transmission MUST have been a Joke. Yeah, Haris is a jokester."

The droid didn't respond. He'd been shut down for recharging a half-hour earlier.

Yorr tried to forget about the attempted food-poisoning a month before of his uncle, the death threats from unkown sources... officially unkown, that is. No doubt they were the misdeeds of one of the four familes, the Chat'la Corporation, Stargazer Industries, the Heshui family, the Agamarian Trade League. Yorr tried to forget their lust for power... a lust he'd not shared, and in fact despised, because of the anger that kind of passion enflared in people. Yorr despised the anger he felt inside himself at the moment, as his ship came out of Hyperspace to approach Agamar.

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Jak sat in the bridge of Halls Angel watching before him alll the stars pass by. Then he remebered the day his last ship blew up in space.

"R2-Z4 put the ship in hyperdrive. Im not losing this one."

The ship made a jump into hyperspace. Stars flashing by like little specks. The destination unknown. Unknown till Jak gave the orders. The crew would comply without effort. They were all droids. Two battle droids stolen. A med droid. A mec droid, and Jak's personal pilot droid R2-Z4. The ship continued its corse.

vendetta2.jpg

A few million killometers from the planet Agamar, an asteroid drifted in free space, ignorant of all that existed save itself... as if in a trance, or listening to one of Coruscant's great operas, enjoying the hollow and beaming sound such an aria would make with nothing nearby to interrupt.

For now, however, the intermission was in peak...

Sahv Yorr's ship panned in behind and around the rotating axis of the giant rock, as if captured by it's gravity, while an orange ball of concentrated energy flew past it's bow, pummeling the asteroid in an explosion of rock, smoke, and sparks. The thub-wub of the Napoleon IV's engine drifed off as it dissapeared around the rock... a high-pitched buzz took it's place as the pursuer followed closely behind, lobbing plasma balls every 3 seconds.

"R-7! R-7 Lock in those coordinates NOW or we're toast!" Yorr commanded in a tone he rarely exhibited... for these were desperate times. The death of his uncle, the loss of all that belonged to him, and now... a bounty on his head.

The Old Republic ship straightened it's heading, away from the rock after the incomplete circle made by Yorr's rugged helmsmanship came about, using the asteroid as a distraction.

~Not much of a distraction... but hey~ Yorr thought.

From behind the man came another voice, raspy and weak.

"Sahv, I'm... I'm sorry about what happened (cough ... cough) down there."

"It's alright Haris. I'm sorry too. ... We'll get that leg patched up ASAP."

Yorr knew his friend was not at fault for what had taken place in the last few days... in fact, Haris had saved Yorr from certain death in his own home that very hour. Unfortunately for Haris, however, a henchman shot in the back is not a very smart way to launch a protest... even if it were justified. The two men were now hunted men.

R-7 gave a promising whistle and beep, signaling the ready condition for hyperspace travel. Yorr pulled the lever, and the darkness became all the more lighter as the ship jumped away from Agamar...

SahvYorrUnknown2.jpg

Ads I-Wing, flying through hyperspace, was transporting the real Ads and not a clone for the first time in a while.

"Who killed that clone? I seem to remember the face, but...who was it?"

As the approached Coruscant, Ads told R10 to go to the Last Call.

"I need a drink and some peace."

The exited hyperspace soon after that and entered Coruscant's atmosphere.

--------------------

The takes off again, headed for Chandrilla.

V4yWwXl.png