Space

Ary the Grey

Rizzy decided to lay down for a little while until his master found something for him to do.

He wondered about the ship a little bit. He decided to grab a bit to eat instead of laying down. he made himself a nice four layer sandwich and sat down to eat it.

Carnage.jpg

Rizzy decided to lay down for a little while until his master found something for him to do.

He wondered about the ship a little bit. He decided to grab a bit to eat instead of laying down. he made himself a nice four layer sandwich and sat down to eat it.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye checked the co-ordinants, noticing they wouldn't come out of hyperspace for another hour. While she was very worried about Darex, she did have Rizzy to train. She headed into the living area of the ship, noticing that he was eating again. She smiled gently at him, her appetite gone from worry.

"When you are finished there, we will start on some combat training. Come and find me when you finish your sandwich."

She didn't see Darla so assumed that she was resting. Skye went through to the main hold to the controls of the holosimulator that had been installed. She tapped out some commands for an exercise that she herself had been introduced to the Jedi Order with so long ago now. When Rizzy entered he would find himself facing a mirrored hologram of himself. He would have to fight this hologram with whatever means he could think of. The lifelike hologram would have the same skills as he did and the same weapons. Once he had struck the hologram with a 'kill strike', it would vanish.

((Ok Rizzy, a nice long, descriptive post here))

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Rizzy finished his sandwich and went to find Skye. He wondered about for a few minutes looking for his master. There were only a few rooms left. He entered one and stared into the eyes of another, but not just any other. It was a mirror image of him. He waved his hand expecting the other to do the same like mirrors do. It stood there, staring deep into his eyes.

”œWhat”¦the”¦”

Skye had been quietly observing in one of the corners, out of sight and so not to be a distraction to her padawan. She moved across the room, picking up a cloth from the first aid box and seeing to Rizzy's nose. She gently used the Force to stop the bleeding, cleaning it up with the cloth and healing the break.

"Very good Rizzy. You didn't let appearances fool you and you didn't lose your temper with your opponant. That fight was both so I could gauge your skills and reactions as well as being a test to see how you would react to facing what appeared to be yourself."

Her voice was laced with approval. She moved back towards the control panel and programmed another exercise, one where his opponant was a training remote. She then produced from the folds of her robe a training saber and a blindfold. Moving over to him she handed him both.

"Now, I want you to incorporate some of the skills you had learnt previously. Stretch out with your feelings, use the Force. This exercise will test your skills with trusting the Force. By being blindfolded you will have to sense where the remote will be. It is only set for a light jolt but is enough of a deterant not to want to be hit. You have used the Force to find me previously, use the same principles against the remote. Visualise it, feel where it will be and where it will strike at you from..."

She stepped back from him, allowing him to test handle the training saber before placing on the blindfold to begin the exercise.

"Begin when you are ready Rizzy"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla had taken a small rest in one of the ships cabins. It hadnt been long before shed awoken startled by something but quite sure what. A lot had been happening and she figured that she was just too wired to sleep porperly. Her mind was running in overdrive after all the events that had taken place.

Standing up and stretching Darla looked at the suit of armour shed been given. It truely was magnificnet. As for the staff, she had yet to learn its true properties. Deciding that there was no need for the suit whilst she was aboard the ship Darla took the staff but kept her civilian clothes on.

Well I should see what this thing can do...

Ready to practice with her new weapon Darla entered the main training room where she found Skye and Rizzy.

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye turned towards her friend Darla.

"Sleep well?"

She motioned for her to move to the side as well so that Rizzy could continue with his exercise. She had unfastened the veil so that her face was showing. She fingered her new sword as she noticed that Darla had her staff. The pair might have to test their new weapons soon too. Might turn it into a full on training session with Rizzy...

While she waited for him to start, she checked up on the holonet, almost laughing at the latest news broadcast from the self appointed new Dark Lord of the Sith. Skye knew of that Dark Lord, he had declared himself in that position once before as well, when she had been captured on Mimban. She glanced at what she was currently wearing and did laugh, pointing the broadcast out to Darla as well. The two of them were going to the opposite extremes - well when Darla put her robes on as well that was. There was no way that Skye would be seen in one of those bikini's, it was laughable.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla turned to her friend her brow creased as sher thought about the question.

"I havent really been able to sleep well since the trouble we had on Coruscant. Im not sure why exactly, it just seems that my danger sense is in overdrive or something. There's too much turmoil in the galaxy for me to rest easy. Im worried about Shy and Darex...After all we went through to turn her back to the light I hate to see her suffering at the hands of darkness...."

Although Darla freely used the darkside, she did not and could not condone the torture of innocent people..Well Shy had killed...She wasnt really innocent...Perhaps Darlas' moral compass was more askew than she had previously thought..Was it just those that she cared about that she fought for, regardless of how innocent or guilty they were?

It was a question that she couldnt answer right now. Friends were in danger, new evil was arising and although Darla had forsaken the ways of both the Jedi and Sith she felt that she was still fighting for what was right...What exactly that was she couldnt put into words...Justice perhaps?

Her head began to spin as she she thought about all the factions fighting through-out the galaxy, many corrupt with-in themselves...

"What the plan?" She asked Skye, trying to focus her mind on some sort of goal. "Where are we headed now? Is there anyway we can help Shy and Darex?"

Rannrsig.jpg

"I'm hoping that the Force will guide us in a way to help Darex and Shy. I fear for them. I still can't sense Darex so unless he's in a force bubble I'm not sure if he's alive or not."

She turned back to the console, checking through to see if there were any other broadcasts that might give them any useful information.

"If we don't hear something, or get guided through the Force, we shall head to Chandrilla and follow Tzeentch's instructions."

She realised which name she had used after she had said it, and turned back to Darla wondering if she had picked up on it or if she remembered the name at all.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

*A comm comes in for Skye Organa from a secure comlink belonging to Kheldar vos Coreilli:

Skye...I hope you get this...it's me, Darex. I'm at the Last Call...few ideas why Geki dumped me here, but I think I'm being tracked. Shy...Geki still has her. Will be available on this comlink for a little while longer.

~Darex

End comm.*

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Rizzy took the saber into his hands. It was light, lighter then he had expected. He ignited the blue blade. He swung it to the side and forwards a little. He realized how truly remarkable a Lightsaber was. The only weight lay in the handle and with the slightest misstep he could easily slice off a limb, if this was a real saber that is. He moved it around a few times getting a feel for it before putting on his blindfold.

He reached out with the force feeling the room. He could sense Darla and Skye over in a corner. Each had remarkable weapons with them. He could feel the remote moving around him. He would pause for a few seconds then move again. He went into a defensive stance. He moved around as to keep the remote in front of him. His nose felt a lot better after Skye had treated it but it still hurt some, just enough to throw off his concentration.

The remote paused for a spilt second and popped off a shot; Rizzy moved to deflect it but missed. It singed his leg. Skye was right it didn't hurt but he really didn't want to be shot again. The remote was behind him now, it fired a shot and Rizzy turned to block it. He jut barely managed it this time.

”œI need to concentrate more. To calm myself and block out all distractions”

She had fallen silent as she observed Rizzy training, not wanting to distract him needlessly. She would have to give him a different weapon for a time as well and would give him a choice of blaster or vibrosword. She could tell he was tiring but continued to silently watch to see just how he would handle the exercise. He passed with flying colours as she noticed the remote fall.

Hearing the change in the drive, Skye quickly made her way through to the cockpit, settling in just as the ship came out of hyperspace. She began to reprogram another course and hadn't gotten far with it when the comm panel lit up.

Darex is alive! She quickly sent a return message and set the course for Coruscant. She also ran a quick program search, setting I-Nine to delve through the information for anything concerning Geki and his methods. She would work out how he would be tracking Darex and try to counter it as she was positive it would be by devious means.

The Destiny's Dream streaked back into hyperspace and Skye again left the cockpit, heading back to Rizzy and Darla.

"Darex is alive and at the Last Call. That's where we're heading now. Once we get to Coruscant you will need a different weapon Rizzy. Leave the lightsaber locked up on the ship and we'll train with it again later. It is a dangerous time to announce being affiliated with the Jedi and I don't want to needlessly head into danger. As it is, Darex suspects that he is being tracked. Darla, you wouldn't know any of Geki's tracking methods would you? I have I-nine searching the holonet downloads for anything that might be relevant."

She looked from one to the other before leading Rizzy to her weapons cache. Unlocking and opening up the secured secret locker she motioned for Rizzy to take his pick in the variety of weapons she now had stored there.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Rizzy looks into the weapons cache. He took out to vibro swords. It had been quite a while since he had used one of these but he would manange. Plus it would never hurt to get a little bit more training with a sword.

"This will do Master Skye. How long until we arrive at the Last call?"

Rizzy thought back to when he first met Skye, and it was in the Last call. That was the day his life changed for the better, the day he became Skye's Padawan.

"We'll be there soon."

She looked Rizzy over for a moment.

"I know the Jedi robes are comfortable, but at this stage in the game they make a bigger target. I'm guessing that there will be an observer watching to see who collects Darex from the Last Call so we don't want to make it obvious. You'll find a change of clothing in the bunkroom."

Giving some thought to that she added,

"Gather up a change of clothing for Darex as well, he should be able to slip into the men's room to change. That might throw the casual observer off the track. We'll still have to work out how he would be tracked though. It won't be something obvious, more likely something they have placed under his skin."

She was wracking her brain for what his methods could possibly be. What she had read about him so far led her to believe just how devious the man... no... the creature... was.

She headed back to the cockpit, sliding into her seat and stared out the front view port, contemplating what actions to take next. She hadn't received any message from the Jedi Council and figured that either they were too busy with other matters or just couldn't be bothered. Tares had said he was now apart from the Order... her thoughts turned to Rizzy, not sure if she was still able to give him his trials or not. This new Council had made alot of changes. When she felt he was ready she would send him to the Council for his Trials.

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Rizzy went to go change. He changed into the other clothes. The were quite incormafotable. He grabbed an extra pair then walked back into the hallway. He stuck both his weapons on his belt. he decided to rest until they got there. he went and took a short nap in one of the rooms.

With most of the crew still reeling from the battle, and small fighters still smoldering in hangar bays, Black paces across his bridge trying to decipher why he's taking his ship to the coordinates. The particle emissions hang thick in hyperspace behind the massive vessel as repairs are hastily made.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

The small frigate bearing Remant'e and Ish Ka Bible rushed through hyperspace to coruscant. In the ships large hanger, the 1000 or so remaining troops gathered, squashed in quite a bit, but for a good reason. There were no seriously wounded with them, as they had all been killed in the rush for the transport. All wounds were minor, and had already been treated by the scarce medics on the ship. Remant'e stood at the center of the hangar, surrounded by his men.

"Every single one of you have proven yourself in battle. You fought hard, you fought well. All of you deserve the rebellions respect and thanks. In recognition of your skills, and your ability to keep cool in a tight position, I am offering every single one of you a position in my elite squads. You will have the best of equipment, training and leaders. You will be the ultimate warriors within the rebellion.

To my last 50 elites, I congratulate you. You will be the leaders of the elite squads, and my personal guard. You all gain a rank, in honour of your performance in the field. Today is the day I vow to do everything i can to take down the empire, and i need the help of all of you to do this."

Raising his fist in the air, he yelled at the top of his lungs, and was joined by his troops, in a vow of deliverance. The troop core proceeded out of the hangar, and back to their living quarters, and remant'e headed over to his own to await the drop out of hyperspace.

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting

The X-wing blasted out of the atmosphere and into space. Aero sighed. She didn't know what was going to happen next. Not having a destination, she just sat back.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Two MC90a's surf through hyperspace on their way to Coruscant.

Onboard the Freedom's Reprieve Kirana Sunrider inspects some of the pilots and troops...

"I need a volunteer crew for the freighter. Two pilots and a gunner crew. The freighter has modified shields so will take more damage to knock it out."

She had something in mind that she would need the extra manoeuvrability of being in a smaller craft rather than the MC90a. Getting her volunteer crew, they boarded the freighter. Kira turned to her padawan.

"I'm not sure what the outcome of this battle will be so won't order you to be anywhere in particular. You can either come with us in the frieghter, remain on the Freedom's Reprieve or jump into a fighter. I'll leave it up to you dear Locke. May the Force be with you."

The Freedom's Reprieve came out of hyperspace just short of the Coruscant system and the freighter departed, both jumping back into hyperspace for the last jump into the system.

7MxDMRQ.jpg

The Force can do terrible things to a mind it can wipe away your memories and destroy your very identity. - Carth Onasi

Tycho spoke to the crew of his frigate, which was still IDed and appeared to be owned by SEED. "That'd be our convoy," he smiled grimly. "It's a bit smaller than I'd like, but this is still sort of a test run for this crew and this frigate. Perhaps the actions done today by 'SEED' will get the desired result."

The Corellian paced the bridge. "Activate gravity wells," he said. In the hangar bay of the frigate sat his personal freighter, now outfitted with attachable gravity well projectors. The cones of gravity shot outwards, grabbing the convoy and disabling it from entering hyperspace.

"Lauch fighters," he said next. Although his own ship had taken up a good bit of the hangar bay, as had the two boarding craft on board, there was still room for a full squadron of fighters, with pilots and ships superior to the minimal fighter support surrounding the small shuttle.

Tycho Kosk looked at the frigate, which was prepared to defend the shuttle. "We'll take the frigate, too," he decided. "Fire to disable, gunners." As he said so the frigate opened fire, first trying to diable the opponent's shields.

"Get ready to board, with Renn leading one team. I'll lead the other," the Vigilante added. "We need to be in space as soon as that thing's disabled."

TychoSig.png

Once the Destiny's Dream entered hyperspace on it's first random jump, Skye called to Darex and Rizzy to help her move BC so she could clean up the rest of him that she couldn't manage to get to while they were in atomosphere. She set the medical scanners going to examine the wookie before turning to Darex,

"We'll head back to Chandrilla. Here, both of you, I'll show you how to heal some of these burns and you can concentrate on those while I concentrate on his vital signs."

Touching both the mind of her padawan, and her former padawan, Skye showed each how to heal the burn wounds and cuts. For each one, they would have to physically clean off the wound with a sterile solution, and then work on healing the damaged flesh. She showed them both the intricate way to knit the damaged flesh back together, to heal it over so that it healed neatly and would leave no scar...

Using the intercom, Skye told I-Nine to pilot them back to Chandrilla, then she set to work examining the scans and working on BC's mental state. He would have taken a huge shock, the trauma of desertion, of giving up the darkside to move back to the light... Calmly and in a soothing voice, both verbal and mental, Skye reached out for him...

"You're safe and with friends again Gantoris. I need you to wake up..."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

*The blue-white swirl of hyperspace resolved itself into starlines, and then finally the individual pinpricks of white against the deep black canvas of space. As he pulled his black-gloved hand from the hyperdrive actuator lever, Kyp gazed out the canopy of his XJX-Wing.*

Ahh, right on schedule...

*Kyp keys up the hypercomm and punches in a secret transmission signal*

Edited by Guest

The large transport comes out of hyperspace. Velhart walks to the window and gazes upon the planet, "finally i've reached Chandrilla." the ship slowly approaches the planet and velhart wraps his hand around the lightsaber master Kenobi had given him. He walks away from the window and returns to the seat as the ship makes it's final approach.

Velhart.jpg