Space

Ary the Grey

Zara woke slowly. Feeling the warmth of a body laying next to her, she tilted her head slightly towards him as she opened her grey eyes. A lazy smile appeared as she gazed upon the man lying beside her. She had been very surprised at how gentle the pirate had been with her, although in hindsight she figured she would have an interesting time trying to keep her neck covered for a time”¦ at least until the love-bites faded”¦ she'd examine how bad it looked later”¦

She stretched, finding sore muscles where she never expected to find them, being new to the activities he had introduced her to during the night. She turned onto her side, facing him and reached over to place a hand on his chest, noticing also that he looked quite pleased about something.

”œMorning”

144JyIb.jpg

*Ronin watched the girl awaken, probably in reaction to his own waking.*

"A very good morning."

*Ronin turned slightly to face her, his voice filled with a sort of strange enthusiasm. He had set himself for a very good week. He starts off on the brink of alcohol poisoning, plastered out of his mind, then he's given a sweet job and an even sweeter girl. It was already a beautiful day...*

"How did you sleep?"

FinalRONIN.png

"Excellent indeed."

*Ronin leaned in to give her a polite kiss. Ronin laid back down, noticing that one of the girl's fingers had fallen into an indentation on his chest. Ronin smiled, mildly amused, and looked at it.*

"That's a blaster burn. Run in with the Coruscant police. Wasn't pretty."

*Ronin wanted to keep the girl at ease, and encouraged her by continuing.*

"Point at any scar, and I'll tell you a story."

FinalRONIN.png

*Ronin paused, recalling the details of it. It went on and down his back. It was the most pronounced scar on his body.*

"I took a virbosword from behind. Damn near chopped me in half. Hours of surgery to fix it. I was assaulted from behind because I had stolen said attacker's ship. I still managed to put three bullets in him. First and last time anyone ever got the drop on me."

*Ronin lifted up his back to show her a large burn.*

"I was stealing a ship full of supplies for the Rebellion, when the pilot came back from break early. He had been taking a break on Bespin, unbeknownst to us. We knocked out the rest of his crew, without realizing we had missed him. He came back and found out what was happening, and replied by hitting me with a flame thrower."

*Ronin pointed to a small indentation on his leg.*

"I got shanked in a Coruscant Prison. Bad year."

*Ronin continued by pointing at a number of large scars on his legs, and one on his arm.*

"I robbed the Hutt Citadel at gunpoint. The dumbest heist I've ever tried. I ended up with about a dozen credits and huge wounds on my legs, plus this one on my arm. My companions of that crime went away much better than I did. To this day I'm still afraid Ob Ordeena is going to exact his revenge."

*Ronin caught the girl looking at one scar that was largely on his side.*

"Boating accident."

"Boating accident?" Zara asked, somewhat confused.

"Somebody tried to blow me up with a boat."

*Ronin laughed at his own joke, it-like most of his jokes-being funny because it was completely true. Ronin concluded with a scar on his face.*

"Fight with a Bounty Hunter Mike. I, sadly, did not win that one."

*Ronin seemed to take a great deal of pleasure in describing his exploits. He was more than happy recalling his life, which showed that he had lived his life exactly how he had wanted to. He almost seemed proud of his scars...*

FinalRONIN.png

Zara was not only looking at his scars but admiring the his muscular frame as well. The scars just added to the man's character and she enjoyed the stories he had for each one, being amused by the boating accident.

”œA pirate's life eh? So I've fallen in love with a wanted man”¦ who'd have thought it”¦”

144JyIb.jpg

The Alliance fleet, under command of Admiral Onderin Starlisk, who was also a Jedi Knight, exited hyperspace one at a time, with tiny intervals in between. They would stop here to organize and Onderin began to transmit specific orders to the fleet.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

*Ronin grinned, pleased with the girl's comment. He half expected her to be mortified, and her sweet smile was very welcome.*

"Love eh? Now you've got me. I haven't 'eard anyone say that to me before."

*Ronin grew silent, returning the girls slightly fearful gaze. His eyes shone with that same hidden gold as before, and with it no words needed to be said. He loved her, unlike anyone he had ever known, but he didn't know how to say it. He was sure that she'd understand that, even without words.*

FinalRONIN.png

Something about the tone of his voice alerted her”¦ that and the look in his eyes. She hardly dared believe that it could be mutual, slowly letting out her held breath, her eyes silently asking a question”¦ wanting him to confirm it either through actions or words”¦

Zara somehow sensed it to be true as she watched unspoken emotion play across his face”¦ her smile lit up her face, her grey eyes sparkling with happiness.

”œBy the Witches of Dathomir”¦ you do”¦ don't you?”

144JyIb.jpg

*Ronin placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her close to him, kissing her passionately. He was glad he didn't have to say it- he didn't think he could. Ronin stopped and let the girl lay back down, resting on top of him.*

"I guess you'll have to return to work soon. I wouldn't want to be the cause of your loosing business. Unless, of coarse, you have a better idea?"

*Ronin silently hoped she'd have a better idea...*

FinalRONIN.png

Zara smiled at him, glad that he didn't want to rush away from her so soon either. Propping herself up slightly so she could gaze into his eyes she thought about matters”¦ her eyes sparkling with mischief”¦

”œWell”¦ a nice long leisurely breakfast might be in order”¦ not sure about you but I could do with some sustenance after all that”¦ strenuous activity last night”¦ Can't return to work without having had something to keep me going now can I?”

144JyIb.jpg

*Ronin sat up on his bed to think. Thought was difficult at the moment- being as both of them were still thoroughly naked. Ronin smiled half-heartedly, a touch embarassed.*

"That sounds good, but you'll have to excuse me. There are cooking utilities and some food near the fore of the ship, but I usually don't touch 'em. I haven't cooked a meal in my life. So- I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to do the cooking- if you don't mind. It's that, go to a restaurant, or eat cigarettes. Your call."

FinalRONIN.png

Zara tilted her head to the side, her blonde hair falling forward, partially covering her face.

"Well while I'm a fair cook I don't feel like being apart from you for the time it would take to prepare a meal. The restarant sounds like a plan to me"

She coyly glanced at him...

"I hope you've got something here that I can put around my neck... people will think I've been mauled"

She also thought that she should have at least paid him back in kind for the love-bites that abounded on her neck. Given the opportunity, next time she would.

144JyIb.jpg

"Well, I'd start with the rest of your body before you worry about your neck, but yeah I suppose I could find you something."

*Ronin grinned at the girl, standing up and going to his dresser. He grabbed his cigarettes off the top and quickly put one in his mouth then rifled through the drawers, pulling out a couple of items- starting with pants. Ronin put some things on quickly, then shuffled the items in his hands as he began to speak. He clenched his unlit cigarette in the corner of his mouth as he did so.*

"I've got a black turtleneck, A black scarf, and this is a... prisoner collar. Take your pick. In fact, feel free to take as many items of clothing as you want. Unfortunately I only have black, and you might want to be weary. I don't do laundry very often."

*Ronin searched his desk for a lighter with which to light his cigarette, which he soon found. Ronin lit his cigarette and blissfully took the smoke into his lungs, blowing it out his nostrals. He leaned against the wall, admiring Zara's body as he began to smoke his cigarette.*

"Where would you like to eat?"

FinalRONIN.png

Zara found herself blushing, feeling self conscious suddenly of her unclothed state.

"Err where did my clothes end up anyway? Still in the cockpit? I'll just wear them but that scarf would be handy, pass on the prison collar ... and there's nothing wrong with black... it's my favourite colour"

She winked at her lover, wrapped the scarf around her neck and getting over her momentary discomfort, strode bold faced through his ship to collect her clothing. Returning to the bedroom, she dressed then moved to his side, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"There's always the restaurant at the Link, unless you have somewhere else in mind?"

144JyIb.jpg

*He grinned, pleased with the girl's taste in color.*

"I like Red, myself. Red is the color of passion."

*Ronin followed the girl's movements while he smoked his cigarette. He cocked a half smile as she kissed his cheek, then replying to her comment concerning where to eat.*

"Not at all. Your restaurant will do nicely."

*Ronin threw his half smoked cigarette onto the floor in the hall, kissing Zara politely as he left for his cockpit. He crushed the cigarette with his foot on his way. Soon the ship's various statuses were returned to normal, and they had plotted a coarse to return to the link...*

FinalRONIN.png

Rhekath's infiltrator screamed to a halt. He adjusted his destination. It was time to check his ship for tracking devices and head to Foy. After satisfactorily scouring his ship, he punched the coordanates for Foy.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

((this is sort of a double post, but not really... i accidentally posted nahstaas actions with this alias. This post relates to remant'e))

The small transport left coruscant, and made a calculated jump to ilum. The ship moved through hyperspace, while its occupants waited, ensuring their weaponary and armour was all in perfect condition.

Remant'e stripped down his rifle, his blaster pistols, and his entire suit, checking over everything and recalibrating the suit, checking its aim sensors and its stabilizers.

Nahstaa: so we have the galaxies largest Dookie, fighting the galaxies largest penis

Nahstaa: this is going to be interesting