Space

Ary the Grey

Reagan dreamt of Faust...and the hunt...and the planet that she ended up being thrown from her ship...and landing rather uncermoniously at Faust's feet...getting up on her elbows and looking up at him and blowing her hair out of her eyes...

Her mind skipped to the firefight in the bowels of Coruscant where Piccolo was fighting faust and her first decision to save him...And his damn ship attacking her...

Then she moved on to the night at his penthouse...The love the made...the passion they shared...and the child they created...

Her dreams moved on to other things as the night grew on further and she smiled in her sleep as she lay with faust, wrapped in his embrace.

As she rolled over, she said his name..."Faust."

Reagan.jpg

Now that his vessel was set in a series of untraceable hyperspace jumps, Ben'a relieved himself of his piloting duties, and made his way to the back areas. He was still limping and clutching his sides with the shot Luthis had landed in his ribs, but his hand had stopped bleeding. I should have worn my armour, he thought to himself as he made his way past where Aryian sat. But as he had come to know, dwelling on the past was a fool's errand when not drawing actual lessons from it. He had survived the battle, and so had the rest of the Jedi he was charged to protect. He could now afford to rest himself.

"Aryian," he said to his friend as he stopped to regard him. "Keep an eye on Ayevit and the ship while I get some food in me and sleep this battle off...I am exhausted and drained..." He paused for a moment to consider something.

"If I'm not awake by the time we arrive at our destination, just leave me, I will find my way once I recover." Not waiting for a reply, because he knew Aryian would understand, Ben'a walked off to the small galley, and prepared a large sandwich for himself, to be followed by a large glass of blue milk. The meal was delicious, and once he had finished it, the fatigue finally got the best of him. He was asleep before his head hit the pillow, lulled into a deep, recuperative slumber that nothing short of catastrophic decompression could wake him from.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Okay... that seemed to backfire... something else might be called for... Mira made her way back to the cockpit. She double checked over her doctored message, making sure that it was all in order and no way to see that it wasn't authentic. She half hid it as if she were trying to shove it out of sight as not to 'worry' her companion. Coming out of hyperspace for the last jump to their destination she downloaded some news broadcasts, staying in real space long enough to get some old footage as well before re-entering hyperspace.

Mira kept a touch on Reagan, she made sure she remained asleep while she worked. She set to splicing old and new footage together and editing in different shots of Faust in his most vicious. She recalled what the Jedi had said in the Last Call before they had left as well and was surprised that Yuusuke didn't bring that up before. Faust's current exploit was setting a hospital to blow up just because he was after a couple of Jedi, not that she had any love of the Jedi but still, if this could be used against Faust... some of the footage matched massed hysteria that would be evident with the current situation so she added that in as well, even finding a shot of a hospital to use as well. I should have been a holo editor... looks like the real deal to me... She sat back and looked at her finished product. Satisfied, she deleted all the evidence of her tampering, leaving no trace of what she had done...

Now... I know I don't really need anything, but I better get something ready for when she wakes... besides which, I need to get on that child's goodside... Mira made her way back to the galley, feeling that Reagan would soon wake. She looked around at what she had in there and made up a nutritious meal for an expectant mother. That done she made her way into the room, placing the meal down on the beside table and stretching her senses towards the child soothingly, befriending it by sending the feeling that she wanted to help the child and his mother, that she wanted them to be safe... as she felt Reagan waking she placed a concerned expression on her face, one that said she was worried about the expectant mother and that she'd heard something she didn't want to 'worry' her about...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Unsteadily, Jareth rose to his feet and took the crutch from Nahstaa.

He leaned on it, and kept his good leg on the ground.

"This will work just fine. How far is our journey?"

"It should only be about another 15 or twenty minutes until we drop out of hyperspace. Do you want to come up to the cockpit with me, and we can keep talking as i bring her in?"

Waiting for him, nahstaa slowly walked up to the cockpit and sat down, ready to drop out of hyperspace at a moments notice.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Reagan opened her eyes and could smell the food. mmmmm, What's for Breakfast, she thought. As she focused, she saw that woman that was on her ship. She was still very tired, and wanted to be back home on Corellia.

"Wow, I must have just been exhausted." She looked at the food, "That for me?" She asked and pointed to the tray. "I'm famished." She sat up and swung her legs off the side of the bunk and picked at the tray.

"Well, lets get you to those ship yards and I can get home...I have lots of work to do on my home before this little one comes." She stood up and quickly sat back down again. Damn I am tired...

Reagan.jpg

Kayla didn't know how long she stayed that way, eyes closed, breathing deep and even, body relaxed... It could have been minutes, it could have

been hours, she almost forgot what she was there for. She felt more at ease than she had felt in a long time, a very long time.

She finally opened her eyes and was surprised to see the piece of metal floating in front of her face, so surprised that she lost her concentration and it plumeted to the ground, landing with a metallic ring on the floor.

[edited by Tarrian: Your sig is too big... the regulation specs are 300 x 100 pixels.]

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

"Well you look more rested than you did earlier. Do you feel any better? I hope that's alright for your breakfast, I figured you'd need something when you woke, although I thought you would have woken a while ago."

Angel looked alittle uncomfortable...

"I...err... had to change destination. I know you said not to talk about a certain person but there was message come in... I felt it wasn't safe for you to return to Correllia just now... There's also something that you should probably see. Please, don't jump to the wrong conclusions with me. I just want to protect you and your son... I think you better check the holonet..."

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Reagan sat up quick this time..."You touched my ship? Have you got a screw loose? And you don't think...??? Corellia is my home, and to be perfectly honest...apparently you have no clue who I am. I am more then perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

She got up and stormed to the cockpit to look at their location. "BELKADAN." They were at the edge of the damn galaxy. What the hell kind of danger could any sane person be in to come all the way out here.

Scrolling down the messages, she saw the holonet of the hospital and Faust there...he had been on Coruscant only a short distance from her and she didn't even know it. She heard the words he said and could not believe that this woman could not get it through her mind that what Faust does is not her business...he was a bounty hunter, she could not help that he did it for a living. She had fallen in love with the man, not the profession. Regardless, she didn't care for jedi to much anyway...even though Faust had some force powers, she herself really didn't like that hokey religion anyway.

She continued to scroll down and read the text messages...so she had yet another mark on her head...big deal...that happens at least 2 or 3 times a year. Did this woman not know that she too was a bounty hunter at times...????

Reagan.jpg

"I can see that you're being stubborn. If you're not going to think about yourself, think about your son. Faust has dropped thermal detonators into a Childrens ward - he is willing to kill innocent children. He doesn't care about kids. Think of your son. He needs protecting. I know Faust is your son's father, but if he is going to kill injured sick children in a hospital what kind of man is he? What would he do to his own child? And don't tell me that he'd be different with his own child. Just look at his face when he mentions the word children. All I see there is hate and a manic gleam. He's hoping that Keiran doesn't show up so he can kill them."

Angel was appealing to Reagan's maternal instincts... a need to protect her child from danger. She carefully reached out to the awareness that was the child. Everytime Reagan looked at Faust the child would become unsettled in fear...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan just shook her head, "Look, lets just get you where you need to be, and I will worry for my self and my child. You are starting to get on my nerves now and I don't want to vent you out an airlock. I have already figured you are a force user, and to let you know...I grew up about that hokey religion and one of my best friends is a Jedi Master and those mind tricks don't work on me."

She stood up to go over to the nav comp to put in a course change to get this woman off her ship.

Reagan.jpg

"See you were able to do it. I do belive you will need more practice however. Perhaps you'll have it down by the time we get to our destination.

Than a little while later after watching her practice very hard the ship dropped out of hyperspace and, Scorp gave a big sigh.

"Well You have improved greatly However we are now here."

Bring the ship in for a landing HE looked around before thinking that maybe they would build this new place by hand.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

"Ok fine. Forgive me for caring. Go and get yourself and your son killed by a madman who doesn't care for anything or anyone. You might think he cares for you, loves you even, but he doesn't. He was just using you for his own selfish satisfaction and he's got you right where he wants you. Willing to do anything for him including walking right into his trap. Fine. I won't bother trying to help you again then. I won't be surprised when yours and your son's funeral is announced because you're too pig headed to listen to a voice of reason."

Angel's sarcastic tone fell silent as she stood and walked away. Looks like she wouldn't get anywhere with this stubborn woman after all. She'd have to find another way to get to Faust.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan cocked an eyebrow at the woman as she left the cockpit and just shook her head...she began resetting the course and getting them back on track to the ship yards to drop her off and muttering to herself...

"Damn, people think that just cause you are pregnant that you are all of a sudden helpless...I can't believe this woman...I know her all of a day and she is trying to be my damn mother...I had two of those...and I didn't listen to them either."

She finally had everything set, and did the course change and sat down rubbing her belly. She noticed that she could actually feel the belly more now and wondered when she would get to meet this little guy.

"You know Jarret, I will never do that to you...you will never be helpless or need for anyone but you..."

Reagan.jpg

"Your ship is most impressively equipped." Mael was very impressed with the preparation and professionalism in Kat. The Panther sped through space torwards its destination, Tatooine. Mael had been there once before, and had assisted a Stormtrooper in the desert.

"We may have Imperial friends there, if that would prove useful. If need arises, I can try to contact them."

Mael leaned back in his seat and glanced at the console for an ETA. Shouldn't be too much longer until our arrival.

"So," Mael asked Kat, "what are the details of this mission?"

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

Mira hadn't gone far, just enough to see if she had any reaction... amused she listened to Reagan talking to herself... First sign of madness is talking to yourself lady...

Hmmm interesting... two mothers? Ok... so she didn't have a very good upbringing by the sounds of that... either that or she was too rebellious to have a good relationship with them. Ahhh so she's named him Jarret... nice. Ok... lets see if we can't turn this round abit.

She headed back to the galley and soon had a fragrant concoction of foods wafting through the ship. Mira had been an excellent cook before... oh well, if her talent's could win over and befriend Reagan it would be worth the effort. She served a plate up and left it on the warmer along with a note... "Peace offering"

She left and went into the hold, packing up some of the contents of the boxes that were still scattered over the floor of the hold.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan headed out of the cockpit once she had the ship going in the right direction. She smelled the food from the galley, and the baby kicked her...obviously he was hungry.

Going in she saw the plate and the note...nice touch. She picked up the plate and headed to her quarters, munching all the way. Sitting the empty plate down, she got changed into some of the looser fitting clothes she had purchased and sat down at her desk.

Reagan.jpg

A comm message came into the very ship of Nahstaa, from the jedi master Kirlocca.

"Nahstaa, I want to inform you that Jareth will go before the council when he arrives. I also want you to be ready for a mission when you land. I can't tell you all the detials, but you will be informed when the time comes. Untill then, may the force be with you."

The line went dead on the other end of the comm...

Mira made her way back to where she felt Reagan to be. She'd try something else...

"How did you know you were in love with him? I've never been in love, nor do I see myself falling for anyone..."

Her voice was wistful...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan sat there for a while and just thought about her past...Ael, Adi Wan, Rane for like a second. None of them were love...Ael was her girlhood friend and it was just natural to think it was more...it was only her and him for so long. Then there was Adi Wan...Jedi Master. Feelings for him were intense, but had a quick death. With Adi it was more of a physical thing...that and constant trauma bringing them together. Rane...well rane was just for sex. and it was only a one time thing...

"Faust completes me....he makes me laugh, his touch is soft and comforting, he brings me strength and compassion. When I'm with him, I am totally happy and comfortable with me and him. He excites me, he relaxes me, and he brings me joy." No one has ever given me that or made me feel like that...He makes me feel that I am the only person in the galaxy to him."

Faust was the only person to make her feel that...she could not imagine life without him in it now. Maybe it was cause their work only allowed them just so much time together and they truly enjoyed every minute they were alotted, or maybe it is cause out of the whole galaxy, they were the only two that could put up with eachother. What ever the reason, she loved him.

Reagan.jpg

Responding to Mael, kat said

"We are just taking a little package to a contact within the hutt clan, just a little job for KVC. We might get lucky, and score another job off of the hutts."

Pressing a few buttons, he readied the ship to drop out of hyperspace.

((Continue in tattooine))

Kat.jpg

"I could never hope to feel like that. Never been in love and I don't think it can ever happen. A brief fling maybe but with my past I don't think I could trust men enough to get that close to me..."

Her voice trailed off as she remembered her hunt. Her next one would be far different. She had "extras" at her disposal now.

"My experience with men has all ended in betrayal on their part..."

She was trying to appeal to her in a different way now and didn't know if it would work or not...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Reagan tried to get used to this woman, but she was having some serious mother issues with her. She just needed to get her off her ship.

"You will never find love if you look for it. It comes up when you least expect it with the person you most certainly never expect it to happen with."

She shifted in her seat, and she just had a really weird feeling that this woman was up to something...She didn't like all the questions about Faust, and she was getting tired of hearing about Faust's past. Hell, the man killed her once as well...sometimes things happen for a reason and there is just nothing you can do about it.

A proximity alarm sounded, and Reagan smiled. "Well, only about 10 more minutes do we have to bug eachother and then you can go about your own business and purchase your own ship. And I can get back to Corellia and start working on the baby's room."

Reagan.jpg

Kat piloted the ship out of tattoines atmosphere, and headed back to the Link. He would have to get into contact with Ob, and make a meeting point. He punched the ship into hyperspace, heading towards coruscant. A few hours later, he dropped it back out of hyperspace, and docked in the links hanger.

Kat.jpg

"Yeah, there's gotta be something we can do to pass the time," he slyly said as he leaned in and kissed her; softly at first, but the intensity growing as the Hunter wrapped his arms around Alora's petite waist.

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

The Ion Raptor III rockets through hyperspace, en route to a secret destination.

The door to the cell holding Jedi Master Airleas Lianahan hisses open, and Rane Scando enters, blaster pistol at the ready. Inside, the Mandalorian bounty hunter checks the woman's pulse, and then pulls a small device free from his belt ”“ Scando sticks the device into the woman's neck, and draws a small amount of blood. Next, Scando stands, puts the blood-filled device away, and takes a step back.

As Scando is about to close the holding cell, he notices the woman's eyes flutter.

With a flick of his wrist, the Mandalorian bounty hunter hits the woman with a small toxic dart.

The woman's eyes close, and Scando closes and locks the holding cell. Next, Scando heads back to his ship's controls, and brings the Ion Raptor III out of hyperspace ”“ in the distance, a large asteroid, one home to a rather dangerous spaceport, rests.

Two hours later, Scando pilots his ship away from the asteroid, and back into hyperspace.

A vial of Airleas Lianahan's blood, stuck in a container bearing the mark of the spaceport, is sent to the Last Call.