Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

((Aryian, I'm pretty sure you jumped on the Blur and flew away... But if you want to play the unseen voice in our heads go for it.))

Jurha patted Ayevit on the "head".

"He'll be fine, but I'm sure you knew that," Jurha said. She winked at at Bron, "Welcome to the Millenium Skyray."

Jurha walked up to the cockpit and sat in the navigator's chair. And if he wasn't... she'd go help... No she'd have to take Bron out of here. That would mean she'd get to borrow Ben'a ship until he caught up...

Ayevit rolled up to her and whistled suspiciously.

"What I'm not gonna steal it," she cried throwing her arms out in her defense, "What's someone like me, gonna do with a ship like this?"

Ayevit warrbled something somewhat insulting and rolled away beeping about doing something useful unlike one organic life form on the ship.

"Stupid little droid. Someone aughta give him a memory whipe."

Jurha threw her self back in the chair. She closed her eyes and sensed out the fighting going on. It appeared to be (Ben'a's opponent was blocking him self making it difficult to sense) a lot of hiding, jump out attack someone, then hide again. Annoying, but very effective. Something Jurha would have done, get them when they aren't looking. It gave the weak a fighting chance.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

'Alright, we'll play your game.'

Luthis moved, coming out from behind the tree. He shot twice, but the Jedi was prepared as he rolled out of the way. He kept shoting, but hid his other hand, that fingered the dagger. He ran closer to the Jedi, close range was not good, but he needed to finish this once and for all.

He dropped kicked the Jedi, as he began to swing in retaliation. The Jedi flew backwards and onto the ground. He still held his lightsaber in hand. Luthis pounced on his enemy, two-hundred and forty-four pounds of weight, metal specifically landed on him, and even a Jedi couldn't hold in the pain. He brought the dagger across his lightsaber hand, blood began to spew from the wound.

'Seems you aren't uber powerful as you thought, eh Jedi?'

The Jedi opened his hand as he winced in pain. Luthis took the pain as a sign from Smash, time to take what he took from him. He pulled the lightsaber away from his hand. He moved over to where the Jedi had thrown the thermal at him, moving over to the tree he picked it up, not the whole way, but enough to crush something. Shoving the saber underneath the tree, he let go and the tree fell on the hilt of it. It was behind short-time repair.

'Whoops!'

vandren.jpg

The lightsaber the soldier had taken was his uncle's weapon, a great instrument of great power, but even it had its limits; though it was damaged, it would work again. But the man had made a fatal error in turning his back to the Jedi. As Ben'a pulled himself up with his uninjured hand, he accessed his Force-sense again, and began to lift the tree that the soldier had dropped un his weapon. Before the hunter could see what was going on, the trunk had shot forward, catching him in a weak spot in his armor and sending him flying back, where he landed hard onto a pile of debris that had been thrown up in an earler explosion. That wasn't the end, however, as the trunk had landed on the man's chest, pinning his arms to the ground. Slowly, the heavy tree began to crush the life from the armor-clad warrior.

"You underestimate the power of the Force," he said to the now-helpless man as he approached him, walking with a slight limp. "And you do yourself a disservice in turning your back on me, particularly since you have lost your pet crutch."

As he called his damaged primary weapon back to him, Ben'a took out his other lightsaber, the one he had found on Ossus and had used quite effectively on Coruscant, and activated it. He pointed the silently glowing, dull gray blade of the weapon at the man's throat, illustrating quite plainly that he had lost. The battle had left the Jedi wounded, drained of power, and near exhaustion, but his opponent was doomed; even if he was able to throw off the heavy trunk, Ben'a would decapitate him before he had moved three centimeters.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

OOC: Oh, c'mon people. I posted yesterday, and my post in half a page back. Do you really think Fett was just standing there watching all the Jedi leave and Piccolo be killed when he has a job to do?

IC: ShadowFett had taken some potshots at the Jedi's ships as they had begun to leave, but most of them got away without him getting a handle on things. He was frustrated by this small failure, but he could even things out. The mission wasn't out of hand yet.

The Jedi Knight battling Luthis would be a prime target for him to hit, as he was the only Jedi that was seemingly still here. The Mandalorian still carried two Ysalamiri upon his back, so his own Force-less bubble was ten meters rather than only one.

IDing the Jedi as Ben'a Solo, Fett drew from his belt a Tenloss Disruptor rifle. He would help to snipe the Jedi while Luthis fought. If Luthis was killed, then Fett would move into closer combat...where he could really do what he was best at.

His own sniping skills were a bit limited, but he had trained long enough with the Tenloss to be able to kill someone in a single shot. Just then Ben'a approached a fallen Luthis and activated his lightsabers.

ShadowFett smiled slightly as he zoomed way in on the Jedi. He would not kill him unless he had to--capture was the goal. He pulled the trigger and the disruptor bolt flashed instantly across the void between the Mandalorian and his target. It struck the Jedi on the arm despite his efforts to dodge at the last second. The flesh of his arm disentagrated, as did the lightsaber it held.

Activating his jetpack, Fett swapped his Tenloss for his Westar-34 blaster pistols and landed near the Jedi, being sure that the Ysalamiri's bubble encased the Force user.

'You don't have to be so sweet!'

With the remaining strength that remained within Luthis he managed finger his blaster, pulling it from underneath the heavy tree. He shot upwards, skinning the mans wrist as the saber fell to his knee beginning to burn into his metal covered kneecap. The Jedi went down for it with his shot up wrist. The saber fell to Vandren's kneecap beginning to burn him, badly.

'I don't think s...'

He 'blaster' whipped the Jedi with his free hand. The Jedi fell to the ground, but Luthis was still stuck with the tree he was pinned against, he wasn't safe, the lightsaber still burned a hole in his kneecap as it fell from the Jedi's hand.

'You had it wrong the whole time, the Force does nothing, it only weaken's you. It gives you an advantage, and when you are broken with that advantage, you live no longer. Remember who said that, remember."

He held the blaster to his temples.

"Move and say good-bye."

((I'll PM a mod!))

vandren.jpg

((OOC: Yes, please do. I just got double-teamed at the last minute for what should have been a modded duel. Thanks, Thrawn... ... were I aware that you'd be camping like that, I wouldn't have exposed myself in what was otherwise a fair deal.))

goodwoodsig.jpg

After the Zabrak finished planting his explosive, he quickly made his way to a nearby minning post. After a good bit of walking, he found what he was looking for.

He noticed a lone speeder traveling towards him. The pilot was a civilian probably on his way home from work. Avoin gather himself and leaped infront of the moving speeder. He was careful to keep his distance, he didn't actually want to get hit. The pilot slammed on the breaks, which was what the young bounty hunter was counting on.

He quickly rounded to the drivers side door and yanked it open. Pulling the man out, he immidiatly took out a vibroblade and slit his throat. He then picked up the body and brought inside the forest and baried it under some leaves. He couldn't help but feel guilty for the hanus crime he just commited. He would have to worry about alieviating a weakness like remorse later.

The Zabrak got in the speeder and sped off towards the temple. He parked it just within the forest as to keep it hidden from view.

He hoped out and ran towards Shadow Fett and Luthis, hoping he could lend a hand.

Avion.jpg

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful."

-Joshua J Marine

Shaking his head for a moment, he blinked a few times, and pinched himself. A jedi master had just walked onto his ship, said some stuff to jareth, and walked off, without so much as a nod to him. The only way he knew the man was a master was the strength of his presence.

On top of that, jareth still hadnt answered his questions. looking at the man, he said

"Well, i think the fact that a jedi master trusts you at the moment speaks for itself. Im still not exactly sure whats going on, but for now, i will help you."

Tapping a control panel on his wrist, he set the ship to auto pilot, and gave it the co-ordinates for tempay. Looking up at jareth again, he said

"If your up to it, i am interested in what has happened that would allow a jedi master to trust you, since I saw you on mimban. For now, ill go fix us both a meal, perhaps a bit better than the last one I had with you."

Walking out of the med bay, he headed down to the galley, and fixed two meals, bringing them up to the living quarters, and sitting down with jareth while the ship piloted itself towards its co-ordinates.

((Continue in the space thread))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Sorry, HoT, Goodwood has told me this was an official duel. Therefore no one can interfere, if it wasn't please pm me and I will re-mod this duel. But for now your post is nulled.

Ok, awesome duel guys, I wish I could give you guys a tie and say your both dead, but I can't so. I am going to rule in favor of Goodwood, both of your posts were equally damaging, but the tree trunk pinning you down was the deciding factor. See you in three Luthis! Good duel!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

The tree's trunk finally forced the last breath from the armor-clad warrior. Ben'a could see that there was no longer any point in staying here; he turned and made his way back to the ship, deactivating his remaining lightsaber as he limped off. Responding to his implant, the craft closed herself up, her shields activated, and she gently rose into the air as the wounded Jedi mounted the pilot's seat next to the newly-knighted Jurha.

"We're getting out of here...this base is no longer safe for us," he said in a low tone, showing just how much the day's actions had taken out of him. Taking the controls once again, Ben'a brought the Millennium Skyray into the blackness of space, setting co-ordinates with Ayevit as he did so. "Hang on back there," he called through the intercom to Aryian and the rest of the Jedi that had made it aboard ((all of those remaining on Harrun Kal)). "We're making the jump to lightspeed..."

With a quick pull of the lever, the hyperdrive engines activated, and the pinpricks of stars extended into beautiful streaks of light, which melted together into the cloudy lavender of hyperspace.

goodwoodsig.jpg

*Kirlocca waited untill he was the last jedi to remain on the planet, he then quickly activated all defense systems the base had.*

Ion cannons started to blast at random points on the ground, as the base it self look as if was getting ready to explode.

*Kirlocca quickly got in his ship, and blasted out of the hanger bay. There were some shots fired up at him, but none that could do real damage. Once the jedi master had gotten into space, the jedi base went into the air. The jedi base Blew up, and no longer exists. The jedi master quickly found his jump target and pushed right through, jumping into hyperspace.*

OOC: I have some stuff I want to say about Goodwood's unrealistic escape, but I worked it out with him over AIM.

IC: ShadowFett had a little cleaning up to do in the aftermath of the failure of the mission. He and Avion were the only ones still alive and present, though Bles had apparently showed up just to disappear again.

The Mandalorian stood silently, looking over the ravaged terrain left from the battle and the destruction of the Jedi Base. For the first time in a while, everything was completely silent. Fett was a man of action, but now he needed a moment to regather himself.

His Droideka had been unused and was still in one peice and his Ysalamiri still lived. They continued to faithfully project their combined ten-meter bubble in which the Force did not exist, though that function was no longer of any use to Fett.

Presently he had things to worry about. He approached the place where Piccolo had fallen in combat with the Sith Lord turned Jedi Master known as Jareth. The armor still contained Piccolo's body, and Fett knew that the more experienced hunter would want to avoid being cloned if at all possible.

Taking the fused armor off the ground, he carried it and Piccolo towards the speeder that Avion Chassis had stolen from a civilian. He nodded solemly to Avion and loaded the body aboard. He also retrieved that of Luthis and loaded it aboard as well.

Sitting in the passenger-side seat, ShadowFett looked at Chassis, the only other survivor of the fight. "Take us to the Howling Runner."

After watching the entire base explode, Avion felt himself lucky to survive. But that was about the only good feeling he had. They failed the mission horribly, they didn't kill or capture a single Jedi. The sight of Fett holding Piccolo and Luthis made his heart sink even lower.

He didn't say anything as he piloted the speeder back to Piccolo's ship. He didn't want to upset the Mandalorian, he still didn't know him that well.

After a couple minutes, the Howling Runner finally came into view. It didn't look quite as triumphant or as magnificent as it used to. It was now a lifless piece of metal that carried two people to their doom.

He parked the vehicle and waited for Fett to say something. Chassis dared not speak.

Avion.jpg

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful."

-Joshua J Marine

Fett didn't say anything. He stayed silent the trip back and boarded the Howling Runner, dropping the bodies of the dead Operatives in the passenger area. He headed to the cockpit. There was work to be done. Mourning for the dead was a waste of time.

He sat at the controls of the Firespay-Class Patrol Craft, quickly familiarizing himself with them. He had flown a variety of ships, but he was less familiar with this layout than he would be with most.

However, controls didn't vary that much. He lifted the ship into the air and blasted out of that atmosphere towards space. Setting course for Dubrillion rather than Coruscant as to avoid any obligations not on his time, he pulled back the hyperspace levers and watched the familiar display of lights as the tunnel of the alternate dimension engulfed him and the vessel he was in.

• 3 months later...

-As Revan's ship entered the atmosphere, he put his hands on the stickshift as he slowly pushed it forwards landing it slightly. When he jumped out of his ship, with his droid, he told it to stay. As he was walking towards the jedi base, many jedi walked next to him as apparently they were here for the same reason-

-When he got into the Jedi base, he saw most of the masters along with the padawans and Knights all contorversing in there. When he walked in, he was pretty confused on what was going on.-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

Aryian's ship touched down, and Aryian departed, again with Yafijk and Jarlaxle following.

He and two other hopefuls (except for his own padawan) were the only ones there.

Joy.

He looked out into the Jungle world, wondering what kind of insects he'd have to deal with tonight. He turned to his two students, first addressing Jarlaxle.

"If you wish, I will train you. The Jedi have recently been flooded with learners, and there are not enough teachers. In times like these, traditional rules are often broken. If you want me to be your master, then please go with Yafijk here to the storage compartment in my ship and pick out training sabers for the both of you. I still have a few, to my knowledge...four, at least. This planet is mildly dangerous. I don't care what style you choose, but remember, one blade is the easiest to learn on."

Aryian saw the base, the one he had helped create, blown to nothing in front of the landing area. LUCKILY, the construction droids, stored away from the base (for the sake of sanity, please...), were still there, silent hunks of metal sitting in the forest, almost completely camoflaged, unless one knew where to look or had a metal scanner.

With a whim of the force, Aryian set their programming running, and they immediately began to use internal liquid metal and pre-mixed duracrete to build a foundation for a new base, along with using up scraps from the old base. The result was a mottled-color metal, but no less strong than the original metal.

Within a few days, the new base would be completely built. Less than that, perhaps.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

-As Revan walked down the walkway to the Jedi base, he saw Aryian walking as well.-

"Greetings Aryian, it seems all the Jedi have got this message, what do you think it is?"

-As Revna walked with him he eyed the area tyring to figue out what ws going on. As he looked at Aryian he awaited his thoughts on the matter-

Revan1.jpg

The only verdict is vengence; A vendetta, held in votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.

Sith Master and Loyal Servant To The Empire

((OOC: I'll assume somethin' quick just for the sake of argument, Kayla. If you don't like it I'll edit later.))

Crash Wildfire landed not too far from the ship of Aryian Darkfire, and both its occupants exited. Zane walked towards the under construction base, noticing the Jedi Knight was starting construction droids about the task of making a base for them.

"Master Darkfire," Zane said scratching the back of his head, "dare I ask, but what's with the sudden change of scenery? I hope you know somethin' about this I don't..."

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

Kayla silently stepped out of Zane's ship and took a deep breath, not following him as he walked away to speak with Aryian. This was where it had all began, where she had come when she first sought out the Jedi. It hadn't changed much... Suddenly thinking of something, she headed over towards the temple and looked around quickly. Yes ... there it was, the old, borrowed freighter she'd come in.

As she walked through the overgrown weeds towards the ship, she smiled ironically. She had really meant to take it back when she was done with it, but had yet to get the chance. Well, perhaps she could use it until she found such an opportunity.

The ship had collected quite a bit of rust during its time on the planet, it was also fairly well choked with overgrown plant life. And the YT-2400 had seen better days, that was for sure. It would take a lot of work to get it fixed up and in good running condition again, but Kayla was a fairly good mechanic. But not now; now she had other things to attend to. First and foremost, she had to find out why the Jedi were moving again.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

"Very well master" Said Jarlaxle he hoped that his new teacher liked to be called master. He went to the cargo hold and found what he was looking for 2 training light sabers he gave them a twirl with his wrist and they almost flew out of his hands."So they do weigh almost nothing" He thought to himself he tryed to twirl them over and over to get used to them. He deactivated them and stood by his master waiting for the other Padawan to arrive.

zabsabers.jpg

((This is what I get when I don't really care what I'm writing... Pessimism, and loads of it.))

With a pop that cannot be heard in space, the Avenging Angel... popped into existance in Haruun Kal's orbit. The ship landed near the construction site of the new Jedi Base. Armiena stepped out of her ship and immediately cringed. She hated this planet. Warm, humid, and....

A buzzing sound wandered about her head, interrupting her gloomy thoughts. Her hand darted out, and swatted an indigenous insect out of the air.

That was it... the planet was also full of bugs. And snakes. And extremely nasty predators that could probably kill an invader without so much as flinching. Just to name a few reasons why Armiena wished to have never returned to this dank jungle.

She quickly spotted Aryian Darkfire, and jogged towards him. "Hey, Aryian, been quite a while. Any idea what has brought us to this lovely vacation spot?"

drayyy.png

Aryian was suddenly bombarded with three people asking him wtf was going on. ((Yes, that is the first and last time I use chatspeak in my writing))

He turned to Armenia first, as she was the highest ranking individual here, other than himself, whilst trying to chase off a few more of the native insects. Already he had two bites swelling on the back of his neck...must be that time of year...He threw up a quick mental force barrier around his immediate self, and noticed a few of the other more experienced force users caught on to this technique quite easily as force bubbles began springing up around everyone.

"I honestly have no idea why the council would want us here. I only follow their will. Personally, I think this is a bad planet to move to, but then again, I do not know all the council knows. We will, however, train here until the council orders otherwise. We are all still Jedi, and under their juristiction."

The construction droids, finally finished with the main rooming facility, began working on the command center and training facilities, as per their programming.

"For now...I guess you and I are in charge, rmenia, until one of the masters or other council members arrive. We should begin training the hopefuls as soon as possible..."

Aryian looked towards the training facility, wishing it could be completed sooner. But his control over the force wasn't that great. He'd spend himself just trying to speed up one in about five minutes.

He looked around, glad the other people were gathering around him.

"How many lightsabers do we have among us? Enough to start a class? I myself have four extras, and if my padawans only use single sabers, that can be cut down to two, or we could teach a brief force lesson. That's my opinion on the situation, and it's probably what the council would want us to do..."

He stopped there, hoping someone else would give input, or someone of greater rank would arrive. He didn't like leading, but he would if he had to...

Blz1mwg.png

Darsha had barely touched down when she heard the distress call. She turned to her padawans. "This is likely to be quite dangerous. You can choose to stay here or follow me."

A minute later, THe Nameless headed for Borleais.

(Just post on Borleais whether you chose to come with me or not.)

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Aryian hears the comm, the blood rushing through his veins.

He points two his two apprentices-

"You two, stay here. I'll be back shortly. Converse with your fellow Jedi, learn all you can. Study what I have taught you with the force, tap into it, experiment with it."

He turned, addressing Armenia again.

"I guess this is battle, huh? Just like old times...and new times."

With a roll of his eyes, Aryian was offplanet faster than Flash Gordon in his spiffy ship, the two lightsabers left tossed out the door for his padawan to use.

Blz1mwg.png

Zane started to put in his opinion on the weird situation, but was interrupted again. "Y'know..." Aryian had to leave quick, so he couldn't say what he wished to say.

I can't stand idly by while the rest of you go and risk your lives for me...I'm not a knight, but still...

"There has to be something I can do..." he said partially to himself, mostly just to the empty air. He shook his head and looked at the other Padawans, seeing their faces just as confused as he was. "All right. If we're going to be stuck here while they have all the fun, first thing's first. We have to protect ourselves in case the deal on Borleias is a trap. We've got two ships, let's hide them as best as we can and see about fixing up that new Jedi base faster." Zane headed off to move the Crash Wildfire into the forest to cover it up.

zane35aw.jpg

Sig courtesy of Kayla Mhin, Ex-Jnetter

"I find your lack of pants disturbing"

you're the only one for me, Zane

Zane, ...you blow my...mind

"Very well but we should find something to arm ourselves with first training sabers wont do much good if we are under attack" Said Jarlaxle dully as he looked at his two training sabers. He moved to help the other Jedi hide the ships but he stopped and looked around then went off in search of weapons to defend themselves with. "Damn" he whispered he left his backpack with all of his gear on the his Masters ship including his two blasters he picked up. Jarlaxle sat down by a tree to think about what was happening right now,since the only way to help was to help move the ships he yelled out "Hey wait up buddy might as well do this togheter and get it done faster".

zabsabers.jpg