Carida

Darth Heretic

"No...Not at all.."

His voice was faint as he looked at the man, blinking once or twice as he looked about the room. His answer was in response to the question asking if he was hurt, he didn't answer the other two questions out right though. He kept his hands firmly placed on his hips as he lightly shaded hair moved back and forth with his head. He could feel the various disturbances in the force all around him as he turned his gaze to Sabian.

"They were killed."

He was blunt, to the point with his reply. Something was slightly amiss, perhaps Lotus had been spending to much time around the other soldiers, but a Jedi shouldn't state such a thing about his comrades without any sort of emotion. The Jedi Knight cast his glance towards the door, almost as if he was expecting someone that was late, but neither of them could feel anyone approaching through the force. An oddity indeed.

"What are these dark entities?"

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Onderin nodded and let Sabian lead, following behind. He had not brought the troopers to kill Lotus--he knew full well that whatever had happened to him could be reversed lest it was of his own doing. Still, he respected the fact that Sabian had a grasp of this situation. While Onderin felt capable of it, he had given his old apprentice a position in the Alliance that pivoted on just this sort of situation.

Still, as per the Jedi Knight's request, Onderin did not leave, but remained with the younger man, listening as he talked with Lotus. He was as cautious as Sabian, though he did his best to remain physically passive and emotionless, calm and collected, as if here for the simplicity of curiosity rather than his true intent.

Most of his concentration was focused on his Battle Meditation. Every trooper that he could be sure was not posessed was aware of which among them were posessed. He didn't like the number of troopers that he was losing, but far more important were the lives that were being saved in the process. It was conceivable for one man to do considerable damage to the ship....

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

Only a brief moment pasted as he reflected upon the cold words about the death of his comrades. As was too common with death and war, people's attitudes changed drastically when exposed to both; sometimes only temporary, but others more deeply so. Sabian only considered the sudden lapse of emotion to be normal, at best, since he too was very freightened when it came to seeing the deaths of his own team, any Alliance member that fell in the line of duty.

”œSo you, too, have seen the dark entities? I was meditating when one appeared to me in my trance. Something unnatural and beyond that of the Force. It had a powerful dark wil of its own that consumed the soul of another, then completly vanished from my eyes.”

Damon returned to the bridge finally. He was fourtante and found a total of fourty or so of the wriaths. Some how he was not attacked by one directly. It was all indirect attacks. Maybe they had figured out that they could not get a hold of him, but then again he was in a small and limted ship. Damon did not know, however he knew that their was somthing he might be able to do one thing. On the bridge thier was a man in the corner. It was the head of security, and he bounded gag, and watched by three soliders.

Damon was informed that he was taken over by the wraith. Damon looked deeper and checked. To his delight and to his discoomft he was the only one was posessed. Damon asked for permison to try somthing and of course was granted such permission.

Damon approached and put his hand on the mans head. Damon felt the dark side inside of this man attached to a soul that was not the officers. Damon then felt the soul of the office. Damon had now sealed off one soul for a sith, had his seperated, and reformed twice. Now he hopped that maybe he had he could remove the wraith and save the officer. Damon channled the force though his right hand and grasped the necklace that hanged around his neck. He could feel the eneriges of the soul and the force combining and merging together. They began to drive a wedge though the souls. Damon knew he would need one last push. Damon focused and drew on the energies more and spoke two words that flashed in his head like fire and he knew that these words would end his task.

"Katon katsu"

With that the Wraith was forcefully thrown out of the mans body. Before the wraith had even one second to react he was gunned down and killed. The crewmen looked at Damon with awe and wonder. Damon however stood still then fell to the floor. The seperation took so much out of him. He could not take them all out of everyone. He simply did not have the power. Still he could do one or maybe two more seperations. Damon knew a jedi might have fallen to more than one of these creatures.

Damon was helped off the floor and he wobbled to a consel and sent the Admril a COM and then fell in the chair and now waited for his replay.

COM

------

Admiral. This is Damon and I have some news. This friagte is clear. All posessed men have been locked down and quarntined. Also, I have been able to seperate the wraith from one of are own. I belive I can do it maybe two more times. To your knowledge, is there any jedi who have fallen prey to these wraiths?

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

Lukes two squadrons broke out of hyperspace over Carida. He had his weapons armed and was getting a lock on a Rebel X-wing by the time the rest of the squadrons were organized. A missile flew from his ship and impacted on the X-wing's shields at the same time as he fired his laser cannons.

The X-wing exploded in a flash of fire and Luke re-joined his squadrons. He opened the gaurd channel to all Imperial Squadrons. "Stay in formation for the moment. We will make a quick strafing run over the backside of the Rebel Squadrons, then break from formation." With that comm sent, he opened a comm to the Imperial base. "Squadron leader Macleod has returned."

azPjoQd.png

My life for the Empire

Scorp was mighty suprised at the entrance of two imperial fighter squadrons jumping from hyperspace and even more so when an X-wing went bomb in the few seconds upon the first ships arrival.

hmm not good at all

As if there had been anything good to begin with. When he arrived here it was just a few defensives now it was practicallly ever many for himself. The dark side ran rampat and the rebel fleet had been trapped by some wierd bombish thing. HE had been lucky enough to be outside of the blast/ cathing range however now he had to deal with what every else lurked in space.

Talk about from bad to worse.

Scorp sighed and gunned the controls. At this rate they would be forever stuck indies of this space battle. So while his predicament was to remain in space he might was well show what an old x-wing could do. boosting more power to shields and reducing rate of fire he figured he might as well join into the fray.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Azrael.....save me

DJK's voice resonated through the force as a whisper, but the message found the ears of his former padawan. Although they had been apart for a few years, their student/teacher bond had not diminished. The bond was as strong as it had ever been.

Azrael moved from the navigation chair to the pilot's seat, griping the controls firmly. He steered the ship using precise maneuvers coordinated through the force. The front of the Svelte class shuttle eased into position, while opening the outer airlock. The young Jedi nudged the throttle, pushing the ship forward slightly, allowing DJK's motionless form to enter the cargo hold after sealing and re-pressurizing the airlock.

The temperature in the cargo hold began to rise, warming the cold area. Small ice crystals were visible on his skin, eyebrows, and mustache. K'munee lay on the floor, in the fetal position. A medical droid entered the area and began administering treatment, which consisted of a shot of adrenaline through his chest. He was unresponsive to the treatment. The droid attached small pads to his upper left chest and lower right torso, to deliver a series of shocks. DJK's body seized as the strong electrical current tried to regulate the beating of his heart, but his body remained still. Five minutes passed with no indication if he took to the procedures or not. Then when all seemed loss, K'munee slowly opened his eyes, looking up at the medical droid. Master Anorus and Azrael appeared beside the droid to check the status of the Jedi master. His lips were moving, though no sound was coming out. Azrael leaned closer and K'munee's words became clear.

His voice was a whisper as he spoke. "I'm sorry to say that I can't recommend the space walk for recreational purposes."

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

A chill went down Onderin's spine as he drew near Lotus and Sabian. Sabian's words and curiosity demanded a little attention. He cocked an eyebrow then, curious himself that Sabian was unaware of the situation. "The Empire has unleashed on us entities far more effective than turbolaser bolts, trapping us in this net bomb to keep us concentrated upon it," the Admiral explained. "These entities are of the Dark Side, able to take control of both the weak and the strong, irresistably commanding them to do their will."

The Jedi Master turned to face Lotus, furrowing his eyebrows and touching the other man with the Force, concentrating on his mind. "Your demeanor betrays you," he said, his hand resting lightly on his lightsaber.

There was an awkward, tense pause which was interrupted by the chiming of Onderin's commlink. He stepped backwards a pace and pulled the communications device off his belt. The message was from Damon, also about the Space Wraiths. "There may be a Jedi Knight here that has been possessed," he said quietly. "However, the matter does not immediately require your assistance.

"Damon, while I have you on the comm... as soon as the net bomb goes down, I need you to make contact with each of the Alliance's bases. I fear that the absence of the Imperial Fleet means that they took advantage of our offensive strides and even now may be attacking one of our own planets," he said. "If you find anything, immediately depart with a couple of Starcruisers...with no fleet here, we'll not need them."

OOC: The netbomb goes down exactly 24 hours from now, real time.

3C12kbA.png

Damon heard his orders lound and clear. Soon as the bomb dropped he would take the fleet. Damon was ordering the transfer of all possed troops to a secured sector and preperation of the ship. He then sent one more COM back to the Dauntless.

COM

=======

Admiral, I will leave if needed soon as the bomb dies. On note of bases, I did not get to tell you this, Gala had is in full and running order. The only thing it lacks is Golans and ships. God speed sir and may the force be with you.

=======

END COM

((I will not be able to post till about at least 9 am EST, I will however try my best to do my job.))

Lotus turned to face Starlisk when he spoke of Demeanor. He was about to reply when the others comm interrupted. The young Jedi knight nodded his head towards the Admirals hand, hoping Sabian would not this and take it in the wrong manner. In one swift motion, the knight's left hand rose up and the force rushed outwards, shoving the Jedi Master into the Durasteel wall behind him. Whether it knocked him out, or only briefly stunned him he did not know, but he had to act quickly now.

He pulled out the control in his pocket, hitting the arming sequence. A beep was heard, but the others wouldn't know what it was for. In less then a minute all the det charges he set would go off, ripping various parts of the ship to shreds. The orange glow of his lightsaber filled the room as a crimson flash crossed his eyes, he cut down the first two troops then deflected the blaster bolts from the other two. One of the bolts returned home, firing the mans skull. The other hit the wall in a random shot as Lotus took of the mans head. In the end all that remained was Sabian, Lotus and the Admiral, but for now only Sabian would be a threat.

"Opps...did I do that?"

With that he lunged at the man, saber in hand as he brought it down in the first of an onslaught of attacks. Maroon was a heavy form IV fighter and even in these tight confines it showed through. He had practiced long and hard with the weapon, almost completely mastering the form...Finally his skills would be put to use, rather then idly sitting about waiting for something to happen.

Barrek and his squad moved out of the clearing and towards the Sith academy in the distance. Along with most of the other troopers and walkers. Barrek had one thought as he got closer to the temple, why will so many men have to die for a bunch of religious goons?

(OOC:Yes I know short post, but there's nothing really else to say)

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

OOC((Since none of you are posting damage...

Space Wraiths can leave the bodies they possess at any time and can move through walls. Restraining the men who were possessed would have virtually no effect on them, like using fire on LAP.))

::Large explosions rock one of the MC90s as wraiths possessing crew members sabotage vital components. The damage is crippling and unexpected, with the Jedi and rebels foolishly thinking that simple ropes could bind the wraiths.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

There was only a brief moment where he was allowed to sense something before it happened, a moment that seemed against the Force's will to forbade but enough to examine before the actual event occured. A common gift, but a gift no less that struck hold as the older man was assaulted, coming around to look at the unlikely assaliant in sheer shock. No longer then after the explosions had been set off, the mechanism within the hollow instrument he had drawn before ignited the blade to take true hold, illuminating his figure in a brillant gold flash.

No sooner had he done so, the angled blade richoetted hard against the possessed Jedi Knight's own which had been geared to aim for his entire body in one large underhanded sweep. The pressure caused as he defended, posed in one hand, made the hilt of his shake back, footing becoming loosened as result. It took pure instincts, the presence of adrenanline, and the will of the Force to fall deeply into the Form III defensive signature that held the opposite of his attacker.

Series of sparks arose as, one after another, deflection after deflection, Sabian was barely able to with hold his ground while steadily losing it at the same time. They retreated into a hallway, the wild styled fury taking tolls on the equipment around them. Hoses were stripped clear, wires disalligned, sheets of metal showing the pattern of the furious blade. All the while his eyebrows narrowed, keeping two hands on his hilt at all times, bracing each deflection and trying to come around with his own counter based on the flagrant tumbles of the far stretching blade..

”œLotus!”

-- encrypted comm comes in for Sabian whenever convenient to receive --

Just had to contact you love. I miss you, hope you are alright and that all is well. I don't know how to tell you this so I will just come out with it. I'm having our baby. You're going to be a father. Please... just know that I love you, and will be waiting for you.

Love and Kisses

Zara

-- end comm --

144JyIb.jpg

OOC: Sabian, the comm won't reach us until the net bomb goes down in three hours real time.

Chad, you still can't disable or destroy Starcruisers without an official duel. If you posted for the wraiths against a PC or an NPC force controlled by me (a weird duel, to be sure) and you won, then you could destroy a ship.

Lotus, you never posted setting det charges in your posts, unless I read too fast. It doesn't matter--you can't disable the ship without an official duel, in this case against a Jedi Knight and a Jedi Master.

IC:

Admiral Starlisk hit the durasteel wall with a thud. His vision greyed for a moment, but the Force surged through him and he remained on his feet. He shook his head to find Lotus cleaving through the remainders of the troops he had brought with him. He forceably regained his balance and his lightsaber leapt to his hand and activated, sprouting a vibrant viridian blade.

He watched for a moment as Sabian was pushed back by a broad Form IV attack, the same style that Onderin had taught himself to use, a Form that drew heavily on the Force for various methods and means. For a moment he was thankful that Sabian had chosen Form III, the perfect counter to any pressing attack.

Then, as his former apprentice drove Lotus back to where Onderin awaited, the Jedi Master stepped forward, shedding his dark green outer robe to reveal his lighter green tunic. He added his lightsaber to the mix, forcing Lotus' parries to come twice as frequently. Only a few swings passed before Onderin stepped back, sensing Sabian's upcoming attack with the crate of supplies.

As the crate hurtled in, Onderin stepped in behind it, prepared to attack in its wake.

3C12kbA.png

((OOC: Chad I'm sorry, but I rolled with your punches and even Pm'ed you with questions about the space Wraiths that I never heard of before in SW, and still you did not answer my questions and jumped ahead. I did not cry foul about the net bomb that I haven't seen in over a year and a half. Due to these actions and total the disrespect you have for the board and your fellow Rp'ers I have notified the mods about this conduct and untill I am notified otherwised I will not acknowledge that Wraiths can jump bodies nor the fact that they have damaged the crusiers that will be arriving on Mon Cal quite shortly in about less than three hours))

Damon began looking though the fleet and took count about the fleet here on Cardia and which ones would be leaving with him. Quite a few Mon Cals, the frigates, and the Dauntless. Every ship had taken a bit of damge from the Wraiths and their sabortage. Still every ship that he was taking was under republic control and ready to launch if needed. Damon recived confirmation from all captins that they would be ready and follow his orders upon disembarking and that they were battle ready. Damon shook his hand and siad that he would lead from here. It had been a bit of borther and could have been seroius if they had not dispatched the Wraiths quickly and been able to stop them. Damon felt tired from his personal mad dash though the frigate and the exercism he gave, but he would be ready for the long hual if needed.

Damon decided to leave on frigate and one Cruiser giving him one frigate and three Cruiser's. Looking around he had quite few fighters that had been repaired and restocked. The Cruisers were at about sevnty to eighty percent good. It was not what he would like, but hopefully they would not have to fight and a show of force would fight for them.

Now Damon watched and watied as he knew the bomb would fall quite shortly. Damon took a seat behind the captin and exhaled as he tried to calm himself and wait for the COM officers report.

OOC((http://theforce.jaymach.com/species2.php. Onderin, those are the rules for fleet vs fleet battles, it obviously can't apply to fleet vs defenses since 75% of the time there's no PCs manning said defenses. Given the fact that we waited several days to allow one of your PCs to post, and they haven't, saying a duel is required to destroy a ship means that we can smash through your defenses and destroy your base using the three day rule. Not everything fits the algorithms and formulas of the rules, otherwise this wouldn't be a creative RP. If anyone is cheating here, it's the rebels, throughout this entire attack, even when they were outnumbered and outgunned, the rebels have never taken more damage then losing shields on one side. Yeah, real fair.))

MGw9G2u.jpg

OOC: Your info on Space Wraiths was apparently created for an RPG and therefore is one of the least reliable sources of information, but I'm not complaining about the Wraiths. I'm just saying that the new system of fleet combat is completely based around Player Characters and not only the commanders/Admirals.

If you can't get a bunch of Player Characters involved, you can't win a battle. Furthermore, this war between the Alliance and Empire is no longer geared towards having superweapons and secret, unknown ways of attacking people and trying to gain this huge upper hand: it's now about simply going out there and fighting clean, movie-style battles. In the movies or EU they never used Wraiths, net bombs, EMPs, backdoor codes (with the exception of the World Devestators), or all this other crap to try and disable or detain a fleet...they just fought. And that's what I want. The war's never going to end, so we need to stop trying to backstab each other and fight like civilized human beings...

Given the fact that we waited several days to allow one of your PCs to post, and they haven't, saying a duel is required to destroy a ship means that we can smash through your defenses and destroy your base using the three day rule.

What are you talking about? Yes, the three day rule applies if no posts are made in defense of a planet for three days. That situation is not in effect in any current thread presently. If it were, you could use the three-day rule, by all means. I was going to do it in this thread, but you owe this base to Snowtropper.

I'm not trying to god-mode through this, and I'm not doing this just to make you angry or super-increase my chances...I'm not doing this to be stabbing you in the back. You're just making it so much more complicated and spiteful than it should be.

IC:

The men on the bridge of the Dauntless gave a greatful cheer when the net bomb expired. Communications flooded in and sensors brung back to life, getting a secure look at the external situation...which was still devoid of Imperial Star Destroyers.

Of course, the problem remained--there were still Space Wraiths aboard. While Imperial defenses were apparently minimal, the Dark Side creatures' looming threat went barely checked. It was presumed that a Space Wraith was killed when the body they inhabited was ((and indeed they can be killed by energy weapons)), and so it was also presumed that many had been slain...but the problem was that it was impossible to tell how many had been loosed on the fleet.

3C12kbA.png

((

The twisted Jedi grabbed a few light weight, yet powerful detonation packs and was off again, but not before arming one and hiding it away inside the armory itself. Leaving one in various spots

So you don't point out the few part, I define that as anywhere between two and twelve.

You are a smart person Ian, The difference between Fleet battles and scuttling is what makes this possible. Be lucky that this ship is not scuttled as I did one of Geki's, totally destroying it. If this were a duel for the Fleets, I'd wait till the end of the duel...but it isn't.

ZEROForceSilver: In this case, you could say- post destroying engines and defensive systems for example

ZEROForceSilver: and maybe put out a hull breach or two

Prophet sk: Alright

There is the post, and the okay to Scuttle. This is also my third post since posting that. You know what that means...Damon..Just because you don't see a weapon in a year in and a half doesn't make it any less useful to one side or another, Dagon just had the forethought to send another Sith out to get some of them. I've yet to see this disrespect he has for the board and other Rp'ers, because as it appears everyone always attacks him first, he just defends himself. Is it that hard to see that a dark side entity can get out of a body just as easily as it got in? AT least he had the respect not to post damage ont he Flag ship...Me on the other hand? At the end of this post you will have legally lost your engines, defensive systems..and have a few hull breaches, all legal mind you.

Now, on to the post...Since I Can't seem to get a One V one duel and have to deal with Starlisk too, wee.))

Lotus did not enjoy being pushed back by a defensive fighter, but he allowed it so he could read more into Sabians tactics and get a better outline of the best way to assault him. He could feel the Master behind him stirring, getting ready to strike. This would complicate things greatly, but he would have to deal with it. Time ticking away with each passing second. A twisted smile crossed his thin lips as he sprang up into the air, his calves, back and hair touched the ceiling of the hallway as the crate flew past him and towards Sabian himself.

As he dropped to the ground he twisted around, deflecting a blow from Starlisk. The force flowed through his veins, increasing and strengthen his every movement. He was having to move much quicker then before now, so he decided to even the playing field. His left hand shot into the air, a lightsaber hilt springing from beneath his cloak. At the same time the yellow blade ignited to accent his glowing orange one, the dull blue cloak fell away. His twin blades ripping the hallway just outside the room they began in apart. He might be a form VI fighter, but that form was a lot less capable with two lightsabers and he didn't want the other to have the advantage of room to work with.

As he turned to deflect one blow and strike out with the other weapon, the entire Ship was rocked. He knew what it was, the other two could only assume. Various points on the ship were blown apart killing men, destroying supplies, but worst of all it ripped through the systems. The engines and defenses systems suffered the worst from the attack, but they would also have to seal off the hull breaches. Those wouldn't be much of a problem...If the defense systems hadn't gone down. Those would provide bulls eyes for any Imps doing a run, as the hull was already weakened there and they would be able to slam a torpedo home with ease.

"Oh my..."

The hallway they were in suffered as well, various things from the walls falling down. Of course, it wouldn't have suffered so badly if all the things weren't already loose from the fight to begin with. In the following seconds he pressed forward, towards Sabian. Both of his sabers clashing against the other figures, just as Starlisk was coming up behind him to rejoin the duel...Lotus sprang up and over Sabians head and began to push him back towards Starlisk. Not only would it be too dangerous for the two of them to both attack and defend against him in this position, but he was also the physical aggressor in this bout now.

((About all of the rucks I stired earlier I do apoligize. My actions were made out of anger and misunderstanding. I kinda of have problems reading things 5 times and still not getting of the infomation processed. So again my bad, I did however post that the cruisers had maintian some damge and that they were no where near full capicty. Anyways off to Mon Cal.))

The net bomb finally came down and the COM's officer was already flying off the chair.

"LT Damon, Mon Cal is under seige by the Empire and is requesting immediate aid."

Damon did not heistate in his next actions. The Dauntless had took a beating and Damon hoped a Cruiser and Frigate would get it home. Final repots came in of his fleet that at most the cruisers were 70-65%. Damon would have to play his hand hard and relay on the fighters and what ships were left at Mon Cal.

"COMS, send the message to the Cruisers to engage two mintues after we do. I want the Empire to belive were the only support. Then have them drop in. I want us at Mon Cal five clicks ago. Pliot get us out of here now!" With speed and percsion the battle orders were sent and the frigate made its jump back to Mon Cal

::The imperial fleet sans interdictor returned to Carida, its feint successful. Fighters are deployed and the Imperial III modified for boarding launches a close range assault on the already wounded Dauntless. Dagon's strategy and the rebels poor judgement had successfully isolated the rebel flagship, with the majority of the fleet trapped at Mon Calamari by the interdictor.::

Wipe them out.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Arriving shortly after the first strike was put in place, the transport which the Sith Lord held himself in command of assisted the Imperial forces, steadily hovering over the planet's orbit amoungst the other vessels.

”œLord Dagon,”

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

OOC: Incorrect. The Starcruisers didn't leave yet.

IC:

An intelligence officer on the bride spoke to the Dauntless' Captain, who was currently in charge. "Sir, the Imperial fleet is back now that the bomb is down. It looks like they've left Mon Calamari."

"Give me a ship count," the captain ordered.

"We've got seven Star Destroyers, an Interdictor cruiser, and the flagship, the SSD," the officer said. "We still have three more Starcruisers and a Nebulon-B Frigate in addition to, of course, ourselves, sir."

"We're in decent shape, then, despite our damage," the captain appraised. "And we can still get help from Helix and the three ships that are there from Kamino. Send a comm."

"Acknowledged," the communications officer replied.

3C12kbA.png

*A sqaudron of fighters pulled out of hyperspace. A modified ARC170 leading the charge, Jedi master Kirlocca took a second to scan the battlefield.*

When will they learn?

"Onderin, this is Kirlocca. My fighters are here. Should we go to the surface or stay up here with you and kick them between the legs?"

The Dauntless' captain ((Onderin's tied up with Sabian and Lotus )) responded to Kirlocca's comm. It was good to know that there was at least one Jedi Master here other than the Admiral. "Master Kirlocca, I think it would be more helpful right now for you to attempt to damage and board a Star Destroyer...or even the flagship, though that would be immensely difficult.

"After the Imperial fleet is somewhat suppressed, we can begin a preliminary orbital bombardment followed by the landing of military personnel to attempt to take the Imperial base and Sith Temple. That would be the proper time for Jedi ground support," the captain continued. "Good luck, and may the Force be with you."

OOC:

Basically, you can land on a Star Destroyer now and duel for it (if there isn't a PC to respond, you'll duel an NPC Dagon or someone else will need to create and run--in which case you couldn't die even if you failed), or you could duel twice for the SSD--once in your starfighter, a second time against someone aboard the SSD itself (it's supposed to be the Admiral).

3C12kbA.png

Silence; Impeccable silence. In every direction existed only darkness. Yet, in the barrenness, he heard them all, the victims of Kamino in mourn for their own sudden eradication. Suddenly, an insubstantial, source-less emotion that seemed, somehow, familiar; a malicious desire - violent, deadly - the intensity of which one could not begin to imagine emerged from between the darkness. With each of his unstable breaths it stalked them all, advancing on the soldiers until it was almost a concrete presence. The feeling was immovable and the strong would feed from it, a manner of vengeance it could be called. Their voices, their cries and their pain acted upon Exodus as a conduit, but not in some common need for power that most foolhardy Sith had tended to do, but rather in an appeasement ”“ The dead acknowledged him well, and knew what was to come from one who held true strength.

Pure atonement - Paid in fountains of Blood.

Profound strides echoed vehemently throughout the base of operations, while each and every officer, soldier and being bowed respectfully to the Master that swelled with an enviable prominence they all wished for, though they dared not to look within his eyes. Eyes of the devil some would say, holding nothing but raw animosity that could effortlessly entrench fear into the best of them.

Beware, in the depth of those eyes ”“ All pain and anger is perfected.

A more circumspect of communication was relayed to the Dark Master; he met it with no response, but with utter compliance. Auspiciously, Exodus had already been prepared for such an act, and was strapped for War consequently. No one would question what lingered within his mind or what he was up too ”“ rather they respected his reverence and remained hushed. Folds of a midnight black cloak drift and danced within the tainted atmosphere as Exodus moved with clout towards a vessel reservoir, no sooner did the assassin ease his way into a most appropriate craft and launch conscientiously, sketching for simple permeation.

P3UXctm.gif

The battle within and around Cardia's atmosphere seemed to intensify tenfold. It was almost like a massive bomb had been dropped. It was Ironic really, considering what led to this massive uproar was the reclusion of a bomb. The neat bomb had been dropped and the Jedi unleashed. Yet who's to say how much damage they could do.

DJK continued to lay on the floor of the Avenger, breathing deeply. He didn't seem to be ready and up for intense combat. Nom could only look down and chuckle slightly at the comment. At least the he had a sense of humor. That was something the Jedi Master greatly respected. A loud explosion rocked the ship causing the lights to flash. With a loud thud the nursing droid slammed to the floor, not used to an unsolid foundation. The droid was heavier than he thought but Nom still managed to set it upright.

"I don't think we can sit around for much longer. What are your orders?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Three Cruisers, accompanied by fighter support and a frigate emerged from Hyperspace at an assualt vector to the retaliating Imperial Fleet. The Vigilance, the largest reinforcing Cruiser entered the fray first, accompanied by the rest of the ships in it's task force. During thier stay with Helix station, the ships had reparied thier shields, took on crew, and been resupplied. They were ready for a fight, and they came in guns blazing.

"Prepare to repel boarders, alert all ship board soldiers and crew to prepare for attack. Activate interior defense systems." Fynn said feeling the Sith that stood ready to fight them in the distance.

"Sir, the Dauntless is taking a lot of fire. Should we assist?" asked a crewwoman.

"Lets give him some help, Pull the ships to defend the cruisers blind spot. No unchallanged run on any ship." Fynn said as he directed the captains attention to the style of formation he suggested. "Let me speak with the Admiral..."

"Admiral Starlisk, your reinforcements have arrived. Do yo need direct ship to ship reinforcement? We stand ready to assist." Fynn said in holotransmission to the Admiral's flag ship.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet