Kashyyyk

RaveN

*As Mes enters his ship, he feels a presence he has never felt before. A bird, a lone black Raven fly's down to his shoulder, and crows in his ear. The bird speaks a language that is far since forgotten, but still known by Mes Tisserand.*

Speaking the words of, "Find him. He is waiting."

*From somewhere in the dark recesses of space JGoD felt it as well... her face twisted itself into a frown as she held her son close. LAP had branded her a liar... he had broken the word that she had given the Jedi herself... and for that she could never forgive him. So her final ties to the Sith were broken... she could not return for all honor had gone from them. The order she had been a part of would not have done such things... and she knew now that her order was dead. It was not only Adi-wan that had been killed with the firing of that shot... it was the end of an era... the end of her way of life, the death of all that she had once stood for. She looked into the eyes of her son and knew that she would teach him the ways that she had learned... in hopes that perhaps one day he would rise and bring the sith back to glory, but somehow she knew even that would never be. The sith were dead, and could never again be brought back to what they once were... she was now nothing more than a relic from a time long past... antiquated, made old by the circ.umstances of the time. Age was catching up with her... as she had always known it would. She stood and looked out the window at the landscape below and caught a glimpse of her reflection in the glass. Small thin lines were beginning to become apparent on her brow... all those years of frowning catching up with her... but the lines around her mouth could not be seen... probably because she hadn't smiled enough in her life to make them visible. Looking through the glass she could almost see what had happened... the firing of the shot, Adi-wan's thought process in the moments before his death... and she wondered... was her life worthless as well? Had she squandered all the years of her life fighting for a dying dream... all that she had worked for was dead... and soon there would be none to remember who she was... she would be as the statues of long dead emperors that had stood in the halls of the sith temple when she was young... no more than a face and a myth... if even that. And would anyone remember Adi? Would they remember Zar? How many of the people who had been so instrumental in the shaping of their history would even be remembered as having even a name? Would it simply become "Some woman once ruled the sith.." "Someone kidnapped the one..." "Somebody died fighting his son.." None of them would matter in the future... and time would go on without them all... but for now, she would hold the memories of them all... a burden she took gladly...

Viano started to squirm in his mother's arms and JGoD looked down...*

"You," she wispered, "You shall be our legacy..."

*She turned her eyes to the sweeping landscape once more... they had all taught her much... and if she could teach a fraction of what she had learned to her son he would do well. Her glory days were gone... but she would make sure they were not forgotten. Looking out the window through her reflection she said a silent prayer for Adi-wan's soul... that he may find peace within the force... and then she turned from the window... still full of her rage and sadness as she said good-bye to one who was an enemy and a friend...*

OOC: awesome post greg... i just had to come back and say something...

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Orrick and Mathis dropped out of hyperspace. Mathis was flying as quickly as possible without putting the two in un-nessessary danger. Orrick began to break out in cold sweat, and as Mathis brought the ship down onto one of the platforms, a steady rain began to fall. Orrick could hardly be contained. Even before they had come to a complete stop, Orrick was busting down the ramp. The rain pelted into his cloak, but Orrick didn't care. He just needed to find it... As he ran through the wet city, he let the force guide him. Mathis trailed behind, but left a distance between them, to let Orrick do what he needed to do. Finally Orrick came to the spot. He saw the body, laying still and limp. He fell to his knees, tears welling up in his eyes. His master and closest friend lay dead before him, his life force already passing into the next world. Still kneeling, he said a silent prayer of reverence and respect. He then stood, and neared the body. He took off his cloak, and wrapped the body carefully. With tears streaming down his cheeks, he slowly walked back to the ship. He met Mathis half-way, but didn't care that he was crying in front of others. He no longer cared what anyone thought. He just passed Mathis, and when he was of the ship, he noticed something. To the right of their ship, parked on the very same platform, was an old, modified, Z-95 Headhunter. He recognized it all to well. Adi-Wan.... Instead of climbing the ramp, he walked instead to the smaller fighter. Reaching out with one hand, while he supported the body with the force, he stroked his hand over the surface of the metal. This time, he spoke aloud.

"This day will not be forgotten. I'll make sure of it...."

Orrick turned to Mathis. "Set a course for Ilum. I will be on shortly, but first I must do something." He let the body hover there, while he climbed into the headhunter and programmed a course into the computer. He would get the ship later, but he had business to attend to. As the headhunter took off, Orrick carried the limp form of Adi-Wan onto the YT-1300. He laid him carefully onto one of the bunks, and then nodded to Mathis. As they took off, Orrick took one last look out the viewport at the place of Adi-Wan's place of death.

OOC:Greg, It's been a pleasure RPing with you. You have been a great master for my character Orrick, and you've also been fun talking with on AIM. While you've definitely made a difference to the RP, your work has directly paid off on me through my training, for which I am eternally grateful. We will all miss you. Hopefully, you'll post everynow and then in one of the forums, and let us know what your doing. I'll be sure to keep in touch. May the Force be with you!

P.S. I'll have more to say at the memorial.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Trailing after Orrick, Mathis watches him carry back the body of Adi-Wan. Retreating into his mind, Mathis tries to remember what he could about the Jedi Master. They had only met briefly on Sullust, and had also been together on Coruscant for a short while. Realizing that he truly did not know Adi-Wan, he made a mental note to ask Orrick about him later.

So engrossed in his thoughts, he nearly misses Orrick's request to go to Ilum. Startled out of his reverie, he heads back into the ship and programs a coursse to Ilum. When Orrick came back onto the ship, Mathis turned on the engines and headed out into space.

mathis-1.jpg

OOC: Ben, I don't think I faded out - my soul disappeared, and I posted that - I left to another level of Force-Living, with my Soul ... my physical Body was still present. I.E. LightSider closing the eyes of Adi-Wan, and allowing him to lay on the ground, in peace. So, yeah ...

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Finally hearing Nossie's comm, Reagan woke up out of her disbelief. It amazed her that she had not gotten herself killed up here in the Kashyyyk atmosphere. The News about Adi was terrible and it was like someone had just kicked her in the stomach. They had not been close for a long time, but he was the only outsider that she had let into her world. She would never hear his voice over that comm again, never hear him call her Red... She heard the communications going on between Orrick and Mathis and knew that they were taking Adi home to Ilum.

Open Comm.....

Nossie, I am returning to the Moon, meet me there. Jedi Master Adi Wan is dead. I will be heading out to Ilum shortly after I get to the Moon. Would love the company to Ilum if you don't mind.

Close Comm.....

Reagan turned her ship and pointed it towards home and hit the hyperdrive.

Reagan.jpg

Sayn Ta awoke in her tent and looked around. Everybody had gone... But where had they went...was the Army of Bugs defeated?

Sayn got up and walked out into the City. Sayn quickly saw no one was around, not even her master! Sayn strolled around the City, confident her Master would not leave her stranded.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Sayn recives the force message and understands her Master will be there as soon as possible. Until then, she must practice her Jedi skills...

Sayn jumps high in the air onto the roof of a tent. She repeats this action continuously, jumping from roof-top to roof-top. Not as hard as I thought, I must have a nack for these things

After nearly an hour of practing her force-jups on the roofs, Sayn lands on the ground. Sayn deliberates with herself on what force power to practice next. She recalls her studies of telekenisis and decides to apply it on a squirell. The young Gungan Jedi Padawan streches out her arm towards the direction of the furry animal.

Be one with the force! -Sayn tells herself- Before these were just words, but now I understand their meaning.

Sayn closes her eyes and lets the force run through her as best as she could. After several seconds, Sayn lifts the unharmed squirell from the ground. She levitates it in the air for some time and begins spinning it. Sayn then see the squirell is ready to throw up, so she gradually lowers it to the ground.

"Master will be proud of my progress!"

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*A smal, pinkl Toydarian flies throughout the dense, Kashyyyk forest. Lorsha finally finds her sleeping Master. She hoped her Hutt enslaver would be pleased with what she had leared. She wakes the large, smelly Hutt and hovers bakc a few steps. Lorsha was not in the mood to get back handed by her cruel oppressor.*

"Master I come with good news."-Lorsha

*Darla the Hutt shakes her head grogily and begins to wake up.*

"What is it, Slave?"-Darla

"The bugs have been defeated, and I have orderd the HuttStar to pick us up here on Kashyyk"-Lorsha

"Good, I can't wait to get off miserable planet"-Darla

"I wonder what Ob has done in my absence.

Master: Darla the Hutt

and Slave: Lorsha

*The Golden Falcon arrives on Kashyyk, and let's Kirlocca out of the ship

"Kirlocca, my Padawan and I are heading to Ilum, Adi-Wan's home planet. I feel the need to pay tribute to him greatly..."

*Once again, the twin J-type engines hum, and the Naboo N-1 Starfighter lifts off the surface, toward Ilum...

ITS.jpg

*Kirlocca walked into the cities and found his padawan, Sayn Ta training. He waved her over. She ran towards him with a big smile.*

"We are headed out for Ilum. I need to mourn a dead Jedi master...and a good friend..."

*Kirlocca and Sayn Ta walked over to his ship, TheJedi, And took off for Ilum...*

*The HuttStar comes out of hyperspace and descends to where Darla the Hutt and Lorsha are stationed. After a few minuetes, the ship docks and the two passengers board.*

"Lorsha, clock in coordinates for the Desert Citadel on Tatooine, it is time we get back home. I hope to never come to this filthy, filthy planet again.'

"Yes, Master. I have charted the coordinates and we will soon be ready to blast into hyperspace."

After they are out of reach of the gravitational pull of Kashyyyk, the large frieghter takes of, in hyperspace, for Tattoine.

Master: Darla the Hutt

and Slave: Lorsha

*After things calm down, Luvinnia and other Wookiee's begin to remake the cities that were lost during the fighting. After they begin to re build the cities, Luvinnia re takes control of the Wookiee poeple. She was thier leader. She has her advisers come to her throne, as they began to discuss weather or not they should tighten up security...*

Luvinnia, beautiful, wookiee, princess, Jedi, £çûµŒ

• 2 weeks later...

Count Teema's ship, the Solaris comes out of hyperspace and circles the Wookie planet. The Count leans close to his bodyguard, Dek Kee;

"Ahh, Kashyyyk. It has been a long time since I have been here. Hopefully they will realize the benefits to joining the Empire. It would be a pity to see another travesty happen to their planet."

After the ship lands, the Serenno-ese Count leads the way to the Kashyyyk capital center. After several minuets of security checks, the Count arrives in front of the Wookie Council

"Leaders of Kashyyyk, I wish to speak with you on the matter of joining the Empire."

Count_Teema.jpg

Dek Kee stands silently behind Teemma as he talks to the council.Since noone could see his eyes becuase of the mask, he looksaround for exits, people who could harm the Count and anything else that could be helpful.He notices that ost of the wookies guards had bowcasters.He also notices that the floo could be easily destroyed.He saw vines beneath he floor when they came in on the boardwalk and had memorizd the positioning, so he was able to guide the Count to stand right over top of a vine so he could grab one of he fell thourgh the floor to save his life. Dek keeps a hand within inches from grabbing his blaster pistol if need be.He was prepared for most things the wookies could do. While he waited for them to speak.He silently activated all the sensors on his helmet. THe DNA scan proved that all of them were wookies.Not even the force could stop a DNA scan.He activates the motion sensors and infrared.

Edited by Guest
dek.gif

*The leaders wookiee looked at each other, then a female wookiee stood up and looked around and the Imperials with a stare...*

"If we do...i have things i want to be done. 1, no slavery for us. 2, I wasnt 2 star destroyers aboce this planet unless they are needed else where."

*They waited for a reply...*

ooc: I'm sorry i didn't have time to post with luvinnia. I have to un-pack. This is my first post back...

Count Teema smiles. Everything was going well. The Wookiee's were being more cooprative than he anticipated.

"I can personally assure you the Wookiees will not be enslaved. This is a new Empire, with new and evolving beliefs.

I hope we are able to compromise about the Star Destroyers. Frankly, our fleet is too small to provide you with such a large portion. As a consolation, the Empire will dispach a huge troop garrison to protect your planet.

These terms are the best we can offer. We hope you accept them, the Empire looks forward to having an honorable Kashyyyk in our community."

The Count walks up and bows down in front of Luvinna. He hands her a treaty which outlines the agreements formed between Kashyyyk and the Empire.

Teema hoped the Council will accept the agreements and sighn the treaty, joining the Empire.

Count_Teema.jpg

Dek watches as as the Count walks to the leader of the Wookies and moves his hand onto his blaster pistols grip grabbing it but not pulling it out.As the Count bows, he gets ready to pull out the pistol in case he Wookies attack the count.

dek.gif