Kashyyyk

RaveN

Wait, i'm coming with you sith, i want to be trained. I'm also getting of this hellhole.

*Outcast runs to the ship and hops on. Time to do some training.*

Sayn Ta walks into the Wookie-City behind her Master. Its architecture is as aww-inspiring as that of Otoh Gunga. Amazing...

After serveral minutes of sight seeing, Sayn follows her master into their designated quarters.

Master, will my formal training now begin? After rest maybe?

The impatiant Padawan was both excited and exhausted at the same.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Once Tarrian, Heretic, John, and Kaylynn were all on board, Bishop guestured for his daughter to again take the pilot seat. Trying to teach a teen to fly was no comfortable matter, but he suppossed the more experience she had with him there to scream and fear for his life was better for her in the long run. Ah, the riggors of parenthood. The ship lifted jerked somewhat as she brought it up and headed out for the atmosphere. The bottom of the ship caught the tops of some trees on its way out, banging loudly but doing little damage to the ship. The broken tops of the trees fell down towards the wookies and Kirlocca below. He gave her the coordinates and before long they were a speck in the night sky.*

Bishop.jpg

*Raynuk climbed in the Virago, not one to be left behind by the likes of a Teenager. His ship was already warmed up, so he lifted off and shot off like a rocket after the Hells Envy. Within a few minutes, after Raynuk received the co-ordinates of the destination, the two ships jumped to hyperspace*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

John took his usual seat near the end of the ship... Kaylynn's flying was, well, interesting... John jumped up and nearly out of his seat when she clipped a few trees... Her flying had never been this bad, or maybe he was too far gone to remember...

Anyways, he sat waiting for the arrival on the new planet... There was much to do there in terms of rebuilding and fighting to claim our foothold on the jungle planet... John couldnt wait...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Kirlocca looked at Sayn with a smile. He fell on the cot.*

"Your training will begin...after rest. I am very tired after that big battle, so you must be as well."

*Kirlocca got up and walked over to the window and stood for a second and watched the wookiees re-enter thier home city. Then he turned and sat back on the cot.*

Lurking in the darkness behind Kirlocca, Ar-Pharazon watches and follows. He keeps his hands on his lightsaber and prepares his approach, while masking his presence.

He throws a small rock hitting Kirlocca in the back.

"Big, dumb wookie!"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

*Kirlocca felt the rock hit him, but ignored it anyway. If anyone wanted to fight him, he was the best swordsman in the whole jedi order. He had mastered 3 of the fighting arts and was working on another...*

This is nice. It feel's like a vaction. I haven't had time to relax for over 3 months.

*Kirlocca walked into a hutt and sat down on a bed. His padawan, Sayn Ta was in a hutt right next to him, so he could protect her if she needed it...*

*Kirlocca fell to the ground and his head was in pain. He used a healing power to recover from it. He reached for his lightsabers. He pulled out only his lightsaber, but left his fathers lightsaber hidden, just in case he would need it. He took a look around, but could see no threat...*

Who in all of hell is after me this way? I've got nothing important. I'm just like any old jedi?...Well...i am one of the few who know 3 saber styles...but that's nothing.

*Kirlocca used the force to put a shield around him as he moved more into the streets. The force shield would protect him from everything but a super laser or a ship crashing into him. He also went into a meditation trying to feel for this threat...*

Taren pulled out two red sabers. Suited in her form fitting combat jumpsuit, the ravishing Sith Master was ready for battle.

"Young Jedi. You do realize that you're facing two of the most powerful Sith in the galaxy. I advise you now to back down."

Her sabers were held at her sides, fully extended and glowing red, ready to fight.

Taren2.jpg

*Kirlocca put the blades together and put them in front of his face. He began to meditate, trying to find a way to lionk with thier minds...*

I Can feel them, that's a good sign. I doubt she is as powerful as she says, but him...it's hard to tell. Let's hope i can do my force move.

*Kirlocca began to use the force to garb the blades of the saber and making them become apart of his will...*

*Adi-Wan walked into the area where Kirlocca, and Taren were engaging Kirlocca. Hooded, again, he spoke quietly.*

"Lord Ar-Pharazon, you are in violation of the treaty signed by your Order ... stand down, immediately ... "

*He watched as the anger flared within the mind of both Taren, and Ar-Pharazon. Nevertheless ... Adi-Wan was correct ... the galaxy was not yet rid of this nuisance, and there was a 48 hours cease fire after they had been erradicated ... perhaps Ar-Pharazon didn't get the memo.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Ar-Pharazon could feel the wookie becoming stronger in the force, and it inspired him. Keeping, his arms crossed in front of his chest, Ar-Pharazon levitated into the air like a god. His caped danced in the breeze as he watched Taren maintain complete control of the situation.

With complete awareness of the situation, the Sith master saw Adi-wan approach. The Jedi yelled to him.

Lord Ar-Pharazon, you are in violation of the treaty signed by your Order ... stand down, immediately ... "

"Master Adi Wan... I agreed to no such treaty..."

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

*Adi-Wan smirked, and replied in the same calm mannered voice that he'd used in the previous statement to Lord Ar-Pharazon.*

"Regardless of whether you signed the treaty, or not ... it was signed by your Order's leaders, at a time that you were not present, in the best interest of your Order ... Regardless of whether you agreed to this treaty or not, you must abide by the laws set forth by your Order ... now, Lord Ar-Pharazon, stand down ... "

*He made no threatening movements, nor did he seem aggressive in any means towards Ar-Pharazon, he merely stated the facts in his diplomatic voice, as he was so used to having to use. Although, he would be forced into action, should Ar-Pharazon feel the need to continue.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Kirlocca began to feel a dark move through him. He had no idea where id was comming from. He opened himself to the force to find out where it came from, Kirlocca could find nothing.*

Great, Adi loses it and decide that this sith is not dangerous, and stands and talks like he's going to back down, while i get this dark feeling in me. What else could go wrong?...I get pulled towards the dark side?

*Kirlocca let his force grow stonger. He needed to be at max to find the root of this dark with in him...*

Stomp...

A new Force presence suddenly flared into existance, it's power matching both Adi-Wan and Ar-Pharazon.

A mocking laughter was heard, the voice was familiar.

"They say that the gift of a silver tongue is the mark of a good Jedi." A deep, slightly-annoyed sounding voice suddenly spoke from the jungle, behind Adi-Wan.

"And of a fool."

The branches of a nearby tree parted, allowing a brown-robed figure to step out, coming up behind Adi-Wan.

Joren Arden.

His head had been shaved, and a three-day beard showed on his face. His eyes were icy-blue, and full of cold fire. Joren smiled mirthlessly.

"But the Sith Lords of today are too in love with themselves, to see farther than their own arm. " Joren said.

His smile vanished, and his hands fell to his sides. "But the Jedi..." He trailed off, his face a hard mask, "The Jedi are too interested in protecting themselves with demeaning treaties. As is the topic at hand."

His eyes shifted to Taren, and a smile full of old memories crossed his face for a moment, "Taren the Terror. What are you here for? Don't you have some forest to burn down or people to enslave?" He asked, his voice holding a hint of humor.

"And my good old friend Ar-Pharazon, why must you beat up on poor Kirlocca here?" He asked, smiling coldly.

lol so like i think we shud all do this rp where like all this @#%$ happens LOL and then like sum jedis and sum siths are like "ur gay!" and then there like "ur gay!" an then evryone like kills @#%$ and @#%$ LOL!!!!111

*Kirlocca turned towards the new presence that had come just now. Kirlocca knew of him. Even talked to him, his name was Joren Arden, a great jedi. BUt somehow, he didn't feel that the two would be able to even take on Ar-Pharazon. And he knew he couldn't take on Taren the Terror. The jedi would lose.*

Why did they come after me in the first place? What does Taren the Terror and Ar-Pharazon see in me that they are willing to take on so many jedi. And if they see it, why can't the jedi. I might want to play my cards right and find out what they see in me...

*Kirlocca just stood there, letting this dark flow through him and watching the 2 jedi and the 2 sith stand...*

*Adi-Wan was taken aback by Joren's presence, but it was not unwelcomed. He squinted his eyes towards the Jedi, and spoke briefly.*

"Master Arden ... your words ... to some extent are wise, but in other ways, are just perception. You may see me as hiding behind the treaty ... I am only a man of my honor ... and since we signed that treaty ... we will not lift a hand against a Sith until after 48 hours after the nuisance has been erradicated from our galaxy. However, I will lift up arms against the Sith, if they feel that they are beyond the treaty's binding words ... "

*He glared over to Ar-Pharazon, who now stood with Taren. He felt out, and read Kirlocca's expression, and mental thoughts - as if he were a book. He simply nodded his head, and spoke to Kirlocca shortly.*

"Be mindful of your thoughts, Kirlocca ... the Dark ones here only seek to pull you to the Dark Side of the Force ... imagine how that would make your late father feel ... if you turned your back on him, and his ways ... keep your mind clear ... and remember ... we are not so easily defeated."

*He averted his attention back to Joren, Ar-Pharazon, and Taren the Terror.*

*Kirlocca just realized then that he was still linked to Ap. He pulled his mind away from ap.*

So that's where the dark was comming from. It felt like it was from me. Wait! I never knew that Adi knew about my father. If he knows that, what else might the jedi master know?

*Kirlocca turned his lightsabers back that had been turned off during his thinking. He out them back to the defense postion and waited for some kinda of a hint that he might need to use them.*

Ar-Pharazon listened to the words of this Adi-Wan and to those of Joren. He sighed, but spoke his thoughts.

"For the time being, I will honor this treaty, out of curtesy towards the fallen Barohm Zar and to others like Tarrian. And Arden, you know how this game works, why must you ask such questions?"

However, deep within, the Sith Master began to weave a different web. A web of hate to be exact.

"Kirlocca... Where were the Jedi to protect your world, the first time it was under attack. I'm not saying they weren't here, but then again, I guess I am saying that. The Jedi cannot protect you, and they will fail trying, as they always do.

Ar-Pharazon tapped into the essence of Kirlocca and forged a new link between them.

"Kirlocca, join me. The Sith have sensed much potential in your abilites. I have not come here for fool's sake. Together, I can train you to levels far beyond that of any Jedi. You will never be too weak to protect your world from anything ever again."

Edited by Guest

apeditname.jpg

*Mes walks up from behind a building, and joins the rest of the group...He didn't have to even question what is going on, he could tell by the angered looks on the faces of the Sith, and the worrisome countanance of Kirlocca. Then out of nowhere as it seemed, Master Arden appeared, head bald, and a growth of shaggy beard descending from his chin...Mes remembered his ill thoughts of the Jedi Master, the way he spoke to his fellow Jedi, with such a condescending tone...

"I can see what is going on here...the minute we think the threat has at least subsided, we jump to kill eachother. I can honestly say that I too thirst for such battle, saber on saber, but can we not part our separate ways, once the bug menace has been destroyed? Of course not, that isn't the way of men, it is the way of the force, and I thought that we were all bigger than that, bigger than the common man...."

ITS.jpg

*Kirlocca heard Ap words in his mind and out loud. His mind began to talk to him...*

The dark side. You know what it offers. And you know in your mind and your heart that he is right to a point. Where were they jedi when your father died at the hands of a Sith. Where were the jedi when your father died at the hands of a sith. Where were the jedi when your planet first came under attack. If a sith can see your potential and your abilites. Yet the jedi have yet to see them. It would be wise to join with them...

*Kirlocca began to yelled at the voice...*

That's wrong. The Jedi do see my potential and my abilites. But they want ME to master them...And the Jedi couldn't help Kashyyyk It was byond them...

*The voice shouted back...*

Wrong...and don't try to ignore it...

*Kirlocca continued to battle with himself...*