Kashyyyk

RaveN

A familiar one man ship touched down just beyond the scope of the battle. Regards of a treaty violation and an impending battle reached the ears of the veteran bounty hunter Vladimir Faust. A benefactor dispatched him to resolved the situation. Though retired, he decided this job might make a good bit of sport.

Faust sets the Bhelliom to glide over the canopy. A small platform raised out on the side of the one man fighter, giving the cold blue eyed bounty hunter a stable platform. Thanks to the ships engineering, done by Kheldar vos Correlli himself, the ship was far more stable in mid air than he would be if he was perched in a tree.

A scouting party of five KiLLeRs (Lethal remote orbs) are dispatched, giving the cybernetic Faust a feed on the battle situation. He appraises scenario, seeing the Jedi and the Sith face off.

Sighing Faust flexes his left arm, the one he lost so long ago. A mechanical replacement with a ysalmari concealed inside, it aided him for dealing with troublesome force users, both light and especially dark sided. Force users, unless they stood down would be his quarry.

Pulling out a large sniper rifle, Faust sets up from a mount that folded out of his ship. Kneeling almost Jackal like on his platform, Faust reaches into his white trench coat and pulls out a small case. These bullets ran at several hundred credits, but contained unique properties valuable to his line of work. Each was made out of cortosis ore and contained small ysalmari cells inside. They were made for one purpose- to kill high ranking force users. Loading the bullet into his rifle, Faust sits on his perch and carefully draws a bead on the confrontation brewing three hundred yards away.

He draws a bead, locating the Jedi and more importantly the Sith that are present and fixes a lock on his potential target. Linked to his gun, he steadies and adjusts for wind, waiting for an opportune moment to pull the trigger.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*Mes left the force users to decide things among themselves, there was no need for him to lose his life in such foolishness. He jogged over to his ship, and stepping in front of the comm, sent a holocomm to Black Sun...

"Members of Black Sun, I am Jedi Knight, Mes Tisserand. You may remeber me from your funny little expirements involving the force virus...However, I have no hard feelings, and come to you for assistance.

I have a Padawan I would like to train, and the Jedi have no current headquarters, and turmoil is brewing here on Kashyyyk. A place like that is no place for a young Padawan to clear his mind and learn of the force. Therefore I request of you, through payment of credits, a solitary room, with all a Jedi's commodities, and transportation off this planet...I would fly there myself, but my ship is in need of repair. If you could send a ship that could carry me, my ship, and my padawan to the Citadel, it would be most appreciated, and may the force be with you..."

ITS.jpg

OOC: Robbie, what are you doing here?

IC: Ar-Pharazon held his link into Kirlocca strong, while maintaining his hovering over the ground near Taren.

"Wookie, you are mine..."

He used his powers through the wookie.

"Adi Wan, back down. You will only get yourself hurt."

Ar-Pharazon laughed.

Wise words, from a wise wookie."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Piccolo flies the Jedi Hunter II into Kashyyk's atmosphere. He lands the ship carefully and exits walking over to Mes Tisserand. Beneath his helmet, he winces at the revolting smell of Wookies and Jedi.

"Alright, I represent the Black Sun. Get yourself and your padawan in my ship and I'll take you to the Citadel."

Piccolo reenters his ship and waits for the two jedi.

OCC: I'm back for a bit because it amuses me. Of course because of Faust's precautions neither the Jedi, nor you as AP especially know I'm am back.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Noah kneeled, perched on a ledge above the conversating Jedi and Sith. Sensing through the force Master Adi-Wan as he spoke then to his suprise Master Joren stepped in, he looked significantly changed. Noah stood and jumped from his perch coming up beside Master Tisserand right as he finished his transmission.

"Master, what are you doing?" He spoke with an inquisitive yet calm and Jedi Like tone.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Adi-Wan spun his torso, and head around to face the Wookiee as he spoke.*

"Adi-Wan back down, you will only get yourself hurt ... "

*He waited on Ar-Pharazon's laughter to subside, before he spoke, following his comments about the knowledge of the Wookiee. He kept his eyes locked on Kirlocca, and spoke to him truthfully.*

"Kirlocca ... I can not show you how the path winds ... I can merely help bring you to the beginning of the road ... the beginning of your choice in this life through the Force. You have been gifted with Talents that you still, do not fully understand. However, think ... be mindful of your thoughts ... be mindful ... of your father. Yes ... you remember the pain of his death, you remember that the Jedi did not save his life ... but, was that what he wanted ... ? All of these years have gone by, and you still do not know the path that your father chose ... Kirlocca - you come from a line of amongst the most honorable Wookiees, and the most memorable Jedi Wookiee to ever live.

You ask where were the Jedi when your father died at the hands of the Sith? I'll tell you ... I have spoken with his Holocron ... I have seen him with my own two eyes ... and I've heard his words ... the Jedi that he was with were ambushed by the Sith, and a long, and dreadful battle ensued ... your father ... Kirlocca, saved the lives of the other Jedi that were present ... he sacrificed himself ... to get them out alive. Your father fought up to 10 Sith knights, and Lords by himself ... to give the others life.

Your father ... gave himself ... for the Jedi. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your committment to the Jedi Order ... perhaps you are not like your father ... perhaps you are not ... as he wanted you to be. Search your feelings ... you know this to be true. The nightmares that you suffer through ... the flashes of your father's yellow lightsaber blade tearing into the crimson blades of the Sith ... you can see them, now ... can't you?

You can feel them torturing him, and giving him the slowest, and most agonizing of deaths that they could imagine possible. Kirlocca ... again, I can not make the decision for you ... your late father can not make the decision for you ... we can only bring you to the fork in the road ... and from there ... is your choice. Either we can walk with you ... along the same path ... or you can walk with those that tortured, and destroyed your father ... those that basked in his blood, and celebrated his death ... that choice is for you to decide. However, with that being said ... I would say that the choice is pretty clear to me ... "

*He dropped his head for a second in thought. He then lifted his eyes to the sky, and breathed heavily. As he brought his eyes back down to Kirlocca's - he spoke again.*

"I will not back down ... I will not let you fall to the dark side ... without a fight ... "

*Kirlocca saw Adi-Wan reach into his robe, and he could sense Adi-Wan's mind as he rested his palm against the lightsaber that resided within the concealment of his robes.*

"The choice is your's ... Kirlocca ... Wookiee Jedi."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Kirlocca heard Adi-wan's words and let them sink in. He knew they were true, but since AP had a link on him, the dark side fought him.*

You know that Adi had never been there for you!Nor has Sly. Both seemed to look at you with greatness, but in the end, they only saw, just another jedi!

OOC: BTW, these are two voices in my head, fighting.

That's not true. Every jedi is differant. They need and want every jedi to do thier part!

Than fight Adi and prove it. If he kills you, than you weren't worth it!

My skills are nothing compared to his. He would kill be in a saber duel.

Wrong. You know that you are the only jedi that knows 4 differant fighting styles. You could kill him like he was a padawan.

But Adi knows how to counter every style i know...

*Kirlocca keeps battling with the dark side...*

Kirlocca was not the only one who noticed Adi-Wan resting his palm on his ligtsaber. Taren could see that Adi-wan and the wookie were quite occupied, so at that very moment, she decided to make her move. A simple move for her, after all, she was a ranking Sith Master, far longer and far more trained than Adi-Wan and the Wookie combined, to be exact.

Suddenly Adi-Wan's lightsaber was ejected from his grip and flew towards Taren through the air, but she did not catch it. One of her quick blades was brought down with a quick slice destroying the Jedi's saber in one, foul stroke.

Taren2.jpg

Ar-Pharazon remained hovering. He maintained his link with Kirlocca...

"You must understand something Kirlocca. The Jedi have failed to protect so many. They mope in their temples and drown themselves in pitiful glory, but nothing ever really gets done. For years, this could have been changed, but it hasn't. Your father was destroyed because he was deemed improper by the Jedi. With their abilities in healing, he could have been easily saved, but the Jedi did not make that choice. Adi-Wan cannot deny the discrimination that has been shown to most, non-human beings as far as the Jedi are concerned. However, Kirlocca, I have an offer for you that I think you will deem most acceptable.

The dark side does not hate you or your kind. It has chosen you, as it choses the finest among those capable of force use. Do not deny its call or you will never be able to save those close to you. If you are powerful, nothing will ever be able to stop you. Join me, Kirlocca, and we can drive the Jedi dogs that destroyed your ancestors out of your world...

apeditname.jpg

*Kirlocca heard what AP had said.*

Either way, i go to the dark side. Ap just wants me to resist it so the dark can kill the good in me. But if i give up, than i can save the good within me. whats left of it.

*Kirlocca turned his head towards Adi with sad glance.*

I'm sorry friend, it the only way i can save the good. His powers are too strong for me.

*Kirlocca hid his good side deep within him, then he let the dark side flow through him, he was now dark...*

OOC:

IC:

*Adi-Wan watching Taren pull his saber, and destroy it ... was dumbstruck ... as he watched her - he wondered what in the hell she was thinking. Using his atunement to the Force, as well ... he did the same.*

*Pulling Taren's lightsabre from her belt, snapping the link that held it at her side, while in mid-air, he ignited his second saber, and tore her's in 1/2. As the two peices fell to the ground, he watched as sparks spit, and sputtered from the innards of the two - now - useless peices of her former saber. He looked to her, and spoke in a quiet ... disturbed voice.*

"DON'T ... let that mistake happen again ... you won't like the results ... besides, I thought that your lover here," pointing to Ar-Pharazon, "said that he would have enough respect for the fallen Barohm Zar to honor his word ... I wouldn't suppose you'd be foolish enough to ... go against his wishes, as well ... "

*Looking towards Lord Ar-Pharazon and just chuckled before he spoke on his ignorance.*

"Please ... who reigned upon the top of our Jedi Council for so many hundreds of years? Master Yoda ... and who was your leader? Palpatine ... and other humanoids ... how can you honestly say that we don't embrace non-humans ... you fool!?" Turning to Kirlocca he asked briefly, "Look at him ... Ar-Pharazon is weak, and is grasping at straws ... he knows not what he is saying, he's pulling out anything to sway your thoughts ... can't you see that?!"

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

The KiLLeR orbs show the confronation between Ar-Pharazon and Adi-Wan heating up. Faust dismisses this and prepares to go about his job.

Faust's grip tightens around the trigger. Through his scope he can see the targets head, locked onto his head.

Just a little squeeze, a little more pressure and I can watch your pretty little brains fall out of your blown off little head.

A joyous and hateful light enters Faust's eyes as the trigger tightens further in his steady fingers.

*Kirlocca shook hsi big furry head and walked over to Adi-wans side and stood tall.*

"You failed Ar-Pharazon. You can not sway my way of thinking. That is my decision alone..."

And one as you might say, a very wise on i made...

*Kirlocca pulled out his lightsaber and turned it on. He focused on the blade and the blade began to grow bigger.*

"This is my path..."

OOC: I know this sounds cheap, but I discussed holding a second saber a few posts back, but then again, Adi, you have a second one two.

Taren saw one of her sabers destroyed in front of her.

Carefully, grasping her second saber, she made sure it was in a solid grip, so that it wouldn't be taken away also.

"You'll pay for that dearly Jedi!"

Taren2.jpg

OOC: hahaha ... i wasn't too happy about losing one either, i.e. my OOC post in the other one ... but, an "eye for an eye" i suppose ...

IC:

*Adi-Wan stood beside Kirlocca ... who had not fallen into the temptations of the Dark Side ... he stood tall, next to the dwarving wookiee. He barely came to his shoulders, but together, the stood as Jedi ... together, they held the same path.*

"Taren ... If i were a Sith, you'd be dead already ... for taking my other saber ... that was very dear to me ... I've had it since Ilum ... as a teenager ... don't think you're getting off easily, by any means ... "

*He walked up, and stood mere inches from her face.*

"Again ... what do you plan to do under the cease-fire of your signed treaty? I guess you'll just have to wait to kill me, huh? Too bad for you ... right?"

"Like Ar-Pharazon, I signed no treaty, and I am also a ranking member of the Sith. If you were on the Sith, you would be obeying my orders as we speak."

Taren spun around Adi-Wan and rested her hands on his shoulders. She placed her head next to Adi-Wans and whispered in a seductive tone

"Besides... what makes you think you can tame me?"

Taren2.jpg

The sniper rifle is one of those few tools with such a singular and wonderful purpose. It's whole being, it's whole body is constructed for the purpose of sending a projectile extraordinary ranges to preform the extraordinary feat of ending a persons life.

Of course, thought Faust, this situation is hardly extraordinary. Just another job, a little bit of sport. Just another kill.

A second before that thought, Faust released the trigger. The bullet silently shot out of his gun and speed through Kashyyyk. The target didn't even see it coming.

Arrogant force users... So enamored with their own power they are blind without it and unable to act without using it.

Faust watched as the bullet tore through back of the the target's head, their blood spraying out with small chunks of grey matter. The impact almost seemed to shatter the target's head, causing it to repture into small pieces as the skull cracked and split in mere seconds from the force of the bullet. Passing between the front of the targets face dead center between the eyes, two small balls of vitrious humor spun out of the head, flying off their optic nerves, and splattering on the ground.

Falling forward the target lay dead on the floor, blood gushing from where the top half of his head should be. Through the scope, Faust watched grimly, a cold smile on his face, showing a chill satisfaction. His icy blue eyes danced with malice and joy.

I think Lord Ar-Pharazon will be pleased now that Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova is dead. I think I could use a drink.

OCC: Adi-Wan, just to head off any arguments, you said youself one more action for the target before I could kill. I have the IM saved and no where did I say I was shooting for TtT. You assumed it yourself that I was going after her, so please do not try to argue or null this.

*Kirlocca looked down at the jedi master.*

Poor Adi, if had only seen this comming! He should have seen it comming, but he didn't. He was weak for that.

*Kirlocca took his blade and put it next to Adi-wan's dead body and looked to Ar-Pharazon for the order...*

"Shall i finish the job?"

*Kirlocca just stood above Adi and waited for Ar-Pharazon to give the order...*

Edited by Guest

Ar-Pharazon looked down at the ruins of a weak and formerly reputable Jedi.

"Adi-Wan...A Brave Jedi, indeed, but foolish..."

Ar-Pharazon smirked and looked to Kirlocca.

"Now, destroy the remains, before they fade..."

Ar-Pharazon could feel the darkness swelling in the young wookie. It was a great thing, for another had begun the journey down the path of darkness, and Ar-Pharazon would see him to the end of that road.

apeditname.jpg

*Kirlocca leaped for joy. He took his blade and tore Adi-wan's body into a thousand little pieces. Then he held his Hilt over aAdi-wan's body parts and broke the hilt in two. Than he threw of his jedi belt and walked over to Ar-Pharazon and looked back at the remains of Adi's body parts...*

"I never would have thought it to be this easy..."

*Kirlocca smiled. His journey over to the dark side was done. Now he had to get to the end of the dark training...*

OOC: Faust is right ... Justin, it's alright ... I did tell him that if his target doesn't see his actions coming soon enough, that he could pull the trigger ... and that I would allow it ... obviously ... I didn't see it ... so, he pulled the trigger. It's legal ... and so, ladies, and germs ... I give you ... the final Post of Adi-Wan Tinova ... Jedi Master, Head of the Jedi Council.

IC:

*In the time that he was speaking with Kirlocca ... he felt something - something different. Even before Taren had wrenched his Lightsaber from his hand, and sliced it in two, he knew. He sensed the one that would seek to do harm to him ... he knew of his presence. He felt his intentions ... and knew what must be done. Playing the role as if he didn't know ... he acted accordingly.*

*As he leaned in towards Taren, he knew it was about to happen ... and all of his life, he'd wondered how it would end ... never would he expect that he would rise in the ranks of society to be the mark for some Bounty Hunter. Apparently ... he was wrong. As Faust lifted his sniper-barrel, and aimed. He could almost see the back of his own head, through the scope on the sniper rifle of Faust. When he heard the projectile fire off, his first instinct was to move, to allow it to hit Taren, to let her fall in his place ... but, then he thought.*

*Remembering the conversation that he'd held with Brook - JGoD at the beginning of this war - and how he came to know her better ... how she made him see that the Sith weren't evil, however ... just different. He remembered how he envied her, because she could love ... and did love ... another. He never knew love in this life ... he was always alone ... so, he joined the Jedi to try to be there for others ... and as he looked to Kirlocca - earlier, he knew that he was turning ... failing. Kirlocca was not there for him, as no one else was, when he needed them most. He realized that his life in this galaxy ... was a failure. Finding happiness is all that mattered ... not petty differences between Sith and Jedi ... not saving the lives of others ... but, finding happiness within yourself and loving life.*

*His mind guarded him from consciousness ... and as the bullet was about to hit - he remembered his final conversation with Brook. How she had cut her former self's lightsaber in half, and threw him one, keeping the other. Her words rang in his head.*

"Consider it a sign of respect, from one enemy to another... you were a worthy adversary ... and you taught me something about myself. That little trinket holds dual meaning now ... given to you by both your colleagues and your enemy. That half you hold is mine no longer ... consider it yours... a parting gift if you will. I shall miss our encounters ... you made things interesting...Den"

*He reached in quickly, and grabbed his necklace ... which housed the "trinket" that she had spoken of. A "sign of respect" ... she said, from his enemy. He closed his eyes, and images of all of the Jedi that he'd known, and respected flew before his eyes in the instant of impact. He thought of Sly ... the closest thing that he'd ever had to a brother ... and he was truly sorry for having never apologized to him for using such brash, and bold words before he had left him last. He closed his eyes, and a tear rolled from his cheek, as he accepted his fate. He muttered under his breath shortly before he was no more.*

"Sly ... I'm sorry ... "

*As the bullet flew through his head ... and killed him ... he realized that his life was a complete failure ... as he never found true happiness. His happiest moments ... in the recent past ... were the times that he'd spent with Brook ... learning. He had a certain affection for her ... but, he'd never admit to it ... and before he slumped lifeless to the ground ... he held the "trinket" in his left hand, and his lightsaber in his right ... unignited. He died today ... and gave his own life to save that of Taren, who would never fully understand, or care to hear that she could have been hit, in his place ... but, as a human, not a Jedi ... he chose his own fate ... and so it had been dealt. Painless, emptiness filled his mind, as his Force signature, and spirit were freed from the burdens of the life of a Jedi ... for once ... at least for a moment ... he could have peace ... and know happiness, as he never knew in this galaxy. And so, the death of Adi-Wan Tinova, Jedi Master ... was unfolded upon all of those that had touched his life.*

OOC: I've never cloned, that's just not my syle. I've always said that if Adi-Wan was ever slayed in the RP, that he would die, and never come back ... so, staying true to that ... this is my final post in RP. Please ... let him rest in peace, as he never knew in the galaxy ... don't try to resurect him, or talk to his ghost ... or have me post as a holocron. Adi-Wan Tinova, Jedi Master was slain today ... the day we know as: September 6, 2003. That is final, and as a Mod, it's my last decision ... Great RP'ing with you, fellas, and ladies ... it's been a blast. Do well, and remember - "play the cards that you've been dealt."

Edited by Guest

Ar-Pharazon stood over the ruined cloak, trinket, and lightsaber of Adi-Wan Tinova and carefully picked it up. Looking to Kirlocca and Taren, Ar-Pharazon spoke quickly.

"Today is a great victory for the Sith. A Ranking Member of the Jedi High Council has been slain. The Jedi will grieve about this for some time. I reccomend that we take our leave from this planet before more trouble finds its way here. Surely, his absence is being felt as we speak."

Ar-Pharazon turned towards his ship and beckoned Taren and Kirlocca to follow. Within a few moments, their ship was into hyperspace and out of the proximity of Kyshyyyk.

IC: As always, Greg, a grand show. I will miss you here in the RP, but as we both know, these events today were not personal, as some other falsely do. A fine final post, worthy of the Jnet Hall of Fame. It was a good year and so months and the RP has benefitted greatly.

apeditname.jpg

Faust watches the scene through his scope. That would shatter the treaty. He grinned. Work would flow soon with each side distrusting the other. Faust hops back into his ship and takes off, leaving into hyperspace.

Something unusual stirred inside the bounty hunter as he rode through space to Coruscant. Odd. He'd killed Adi-Wan, just like he'd helped kill Taren before. In his line of work, life was cheap, given out and taken on a whim or less. He could have sworn... odd... Did that shot go off as it should? Yes... Still in his gut something felt wrong.

He knew.

That was it. A terrible realization dawned on Faust.

He knew and decided to take the bullet.

Why? Altruism? Inconcievable!

Still something stirred in the bounty hunter. Remaining calm and composed, something in his glacier blue eyes cracked. A single tear went down his cheek. He dismissed it, but the undeniable fact of the tear remained, its mute testimony leaving a dark stain on Faust's impeccably white coat.

The Bhelliom continued on its way. A rumbling grew in Faust's stomach which he dismissed. Some liquor should settle that... then perhaps if he felt up to it a bit of debauching. Choking back behind his cold unfeeling wall of his mind, his soul screamed as he'd done something to put him past redemption. Faust, dismissed it, feeling kinship with the icy blackness of space that envolped him.

OCC: Very well played Greg. That is one of the most beautiful posts I have read on this site. I hope I haven't done RP an overly great disservice with my actions. Good luck and may the force be with you.

Joren didn't move, he stood stock still, staring at Taren The Terror and Ar-Pharazon. His former Master, Jedi Serena's words suddenly came to him, from the distant past...when he was still in training.

"My padawan... you musn't allow your self to be chained to fate...or destiny. Your time will come... your time of challenge. When it comes, I suggest you place your trust in the Force."

He knelt down, next to Adi-Wan's dead body. He stared into the man's dead eyes, frozen in an expression of...

...of calm.

He reached down and closed the fallen Jedi's eyes.

"There comes a time when everyone must face their own fate," He whispered to the fallen comrade, "The question is if you face it like a hero, or a coward. Farewell, Master Tinova." He said quietly.

Joren's eyes snapped up quickly, and he raised himself to his feet slowly.

"Dishonorable Sith. Have you no valor?" He asked, his voice laced with venom, "This will not be forgotten."

He turned to the direction the shot had come from. He knew the sniper still lurked.

"You want to shoot me now!" He screamed into the jungle of Kashyyk, "I dare you!"

No shot came.

He scoffed, and with one last venomous look at the gathered Sith, and at Kirlocca, he dissapeared into the forest.

lol so like i think we shud all do this rp where like all this @#%$ happens LOL and then like sum jedis and sum siths are like "ur gay!" and then there like "ur gay!" an then evryone like kills @#%$ and @#%$ LOL!!!!111