Kashyyyk

RaveN

The battle appeared to be over. Piccolo picked up his helmet again and made some quick adjustments. His comm link was now functioning once again. He sent a transmission to the Black Sun Citadel. Piccolo spoke to Bishop

"The situation appears to be under control. It is time for me to take my leave."

Piccolo made his way to the forest area. It would not be wise for a Trandoshan to stay out in the open on the Wookie's home planet.

Glancing around at the other Sith assembled there, she turned and shook her head. ”œI didn't realize that you didn't know Master Heretic, Korriban is gone. It was hit by the bugs before they attacked Byss. There is nothing left there. Maybe in time, the darkside will regenerate it to what it once was, but right now, the bugs have basically eaten all vegetation to re spawn their numbers.”

Edited by Guest

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* Zahtor tightend his fist on his sword. He drove the sharp blade into the ground. A drip of sweat went down his face really slowly. He started to shake for ...........for he.........for he was scared . In a little whisper.*

" I."

* Zahtor took the sword out and got up. He looked at Master Tarrian and Master DH. Then he looked at his feet.*

" Ummm master Dh.......Master Tarrrian? What about the other Jedi. Are we taking them? Or are they going to be like the jedis they are?"

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

*Raynuk nodded and let out a small smile*

"Im in favor of that Master Heretic. It has been much too long since we've had a place quite like that..."

*Raynuk turned, and looked up to the sky. A few random ships flew overhead, set against the backdrop of a blue sky. He reached out and touched his necklace and smiled

You will not be forgotten my friend...

He walked over to the Medical Building, and cleaned himself up, freshly wrapping his leg wound in more gauze, and bringing out some more. He handed some to Tarrian, so she could re-wrap her abdominal wound. He sighed, and looked out at all the dead bugs that were just lying there*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Are you high, Z? Of course we aren't taking those lackey followers with us. Hell, it's enough that our Sith forefathers are probably rolling over in their tombs right now, us being forced to fight along side the Jedi, but to take them with us??? After we leave planet, it's back to us vs them.

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG

"We should not forget that Aracoun Morion was destroyed by the Republic forces. I doubt much of anything has been left standing that was on the surface. And even if things were, the Republic and the Jedi now know of our home there and will likely check it to see if we have returned there at some point. It is not the secret it was. I suggest we find a differant home."

Bishop.jpg

" Of course Master DH."

* Z looks at Bishop from what he said then at DH.*

" What deos he mean the jedi know our home?"

Zahtor_Karryk2.jpg

There is no Peace , There is only Hate

Through Hate, I Gain Strenght

Through Strenght, I Gain Power

Through Power, I Gain Victory

Through Victory my chains are broken

*Dv walked into the city be he was not sure what he'll find. His body armor was broken and his pants was torn. He was bloody every where. Dv walked torward the sith's discussion. He looked at DH, Bishop, Raynuk, and Zhartor*

"Who are you guys. Was I gone that long"

*Dv looks at Zhartor. in discuss*

"Who are you"

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

I think the question here, is who are you? You look like hell, and you smell *sniff* liek fermenting bantha dung. Dear gods, get this man to a bacta tank so that vile stinch can be washed from him. ( )

*Turning to look at Bishop*

Then where would you suggest, Lord?

untitled.JPG

*Kirlocca ran through the wood's now. His padawan, Sayn, ran right besides him. The wookiee's had takken the lead.*

I have master three saber arts, and have yet to come across a sith. I have only fought one while i was a padawan. I guess that maybe, it's for the better that i don't have to fight one.

*Kirlocca ran as hard as he could. The group he was with was running wiht, was heading towards a small catwalk that went through all of the cities, only the wookiee's knew of this catwalk, which should give them, an upper hand in this fight...*

John's eyes filled with a hint of pride, but John struggled to hide it... Hearing Bishop's orders he took off...

After running for a few minutes, leaving the Imperial swoop bike for his legs, which he preferred anyway, Stupid thing is like a motorcycle, a damn crotch rocket... He made his way to the forest clearing and found Kaylynn gazing...

John smirked, "The party requests your attendance, Miss Kaylynn." He tried his best to maintain a level, respectable tone... In essence, it came out waiter-like...

Within minutes, they rejoined the group...

John came within earshot when they mentioned the fate of AM... "My Lords, AM is broken on the surface, but an underground system of tunnels exists following the Republic raids... Its how I managed to survive the attack..." He looked at the ground... "It is not a difficult place to rebuild... I imagine... Of course, depends on your level of vanity..."

John's eyes rose up to the assembled Sith's faces...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*The question forced Bishop to think for a moment. To be honset he really didn't have any better of an idea than the others there. It was only as he was getting ready to admit that he didn't know when a location came to mind. He glanced about to ensure that no Jedi were within ear shot and spoke concervatively to those around him.*

"The planet Mimban of the Circarpous system. It was an Imperial mining planet back in the days of the Empire. Our ships would probably have to be modified slightly, or piloted extremely well, to survive the landing but the same would hide us from most scans and deter any landing parties that might come looking for us. There are a number of temples there built by the Thrella that could be modified for our use. The abandoned mining camps could prove useful as well. The local Mimbanites on the surface could also be used to construct anything more we need."

Bishop.jpg

OOC((As per request))

*One of the last remaining Tyranids fires a fleshborer Zahtor, and the living ammunition burrows into his brain. The apprentice drops like a ton of bricks, thoroughly dead.*

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

"The Mimbanites, there is a warlike species amongst them... Perhaps persuasion is in place to convince them to fight for us... As a means of an army to defend the jungle habitat... Where technology might not be truly feasible..."

John let the words sink in and cut short his speech... It was not in his place, yet...

He stood patiently waiting for the decisions of the Lords... He was just happy to get out of here... There was something that was nagging at him, something to do with Corellia... He spent little time concentrating on this... A bounty hunter... or two... Assistance... These ideas soon vanished... A quiet was restored... Shaking his head, John returned his full attention to the gathering...

John's mind was sufficiently cluttered as it was, to concentrate further was futile, survival of the Order went first...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Kirlocca and his wookiee's kept moving. For some reason, Kirlocca felt compelled to gather as many wookiees as he could. Once he had a group around 50, they all moved back towards a city, that has yet to have been touched...Kirlocca stoped where he was. His mind picked up a vission of the future...*

White...white was all that could be seen. And from this white bright light, steped out a jedi, one who could bring the jedi back into a brand new era...one that would lead the jedi where they have never been before...

*Kirlocca came back to the present. He looked around. His padawan had now moved a bit a head of him. he stared at Sayn. She moved through the forest with-out any problem. It was going to be one of her gifts. Plus others that Kirlocca could not yet see.*

Too much has yet to have been seen by the jedi. Every time i see something. it will be ignored. But some how, i get the feeling that this one will force all force users to stop and notice it. Because, i have not seen all of the vission...what remains, that i have not seen? Already, a white jedi is enough for the council to stop and notice it...what could be more?

*Kirlocca kept moving with his wookiee warriors...*

Talon finished striking down a lunging straggler with his blade, and then clipped the hilt to his belt. He wiped sweat from his brow, and took in everything around them. Bugs were lying dead in all directions. If you looked hard enough, you could almost see the paths that the force users took from the way the carcasses were spread. He noticed that the Sith had gathered and were now in discussion, while the Jedi were tending to the wounded and making their own conversations. With the fight now over, Talon realised how exhausted he was. When he looked down at himself, he noticed he was caked in dirt and blood from his various wounds. He let out a sigh, and called on Ryoo through the force to come on down and get ready to leave. As Ryoo brought the ship around, Talon walked to the other Masters. They needed to find a new home for the Jedi, once again.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Tarrian nodded in agreement with Bishop. "Mimban is a good location. And could be very useful in training the Sith hopefuls. There are ample dangers they could face in searching out there saber equipment." Smiling to herself, Tarrian remembered the dog like creatures of Aracoun Morion and one of Bishop's tests. "And I am sure that there are plenty of Creatures that are tasty treats for our new hopefuls to devour."

*Kirlocca peeked over some tree's into the next city. He looked over what was in there...*

"Only some sith, by the look's of it...and lot's of carnage...lot's of carnage..." He wispered to his group.

*Kirlocca kept his mind block up anyway. He never trusted a sith, and never could. He also at this point, blocked the rest of his groups minds. He didn't want a sith to even look at a wookiee.*

They have been through too much, and i will not let any one get another chance to put them through it again...

*Kirlocca began to open his eas to what they were saying...*

OOC: Tarrian, I had forgotten about Hatred making him eat the dog guts, then drinking the platterful of blood. LOL

This conversation is only meant for the Sith, no spying/listening in/bugs/ etc.

IC:

OK, so it stands to reason that we should make our way there. Bishop, I will need the coordinates to put into my navputer.

untitled.JPG

OOC: 'Z' sorry to say but you are dead, you can post tomorrow.

IC: "Well, lets get this going then. Master Heretic, maybe you should come with Bishop and I and Kaylynn in the Hell's Envy as you floated down from the skies. We will need to get the jedi off of the ship before we lift off. I am sure that Adi Wan will take this Hale with them."

Tarrian Waited for Master Heretic's response.

*Raynuk nodded*

"And I will follow you in the Virago. I suppose its settled then..."

*He turned from the group for a moment and called the Virago, which after a minute or two, swooped down low over the trees, and landed in the clearing 50 ft from where he stood. He turned back to the group*

"Anyone else need a ride?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Kirlocca tried with all his might to listen in, but he couldn't. They were to far out of range. All he could make out was figures...and that in it's self was hard...*

"Guess, they put them-selfs out that far for a reason..."

*Kirlocca cilmbed back down and made his way over to his group.*

"The city right over there will be a good place to take some time and recover, let's go."

*Kirlocca, Sayn and the 50 wookiee warriors began to walk into the city...*