Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

As nahstaa continued to join the training, he span over to the control panel, and tapped the controls, finishing the training session... Moving back to the group of hopefuls, he disengaged his lightsaber, and replied to aryian darkfire's question...

"The last i saw of your master was on mimban, just before i was killed... he had just finished training me..." He nodded to the hopeful... he could sense he was impatient...

Turning to the rest of the hopefuls, he spoke again

"My name is nahstaa... I am a knight, and fairly soon i plan on taking two of you on as apprentices... Before i do so, i would like to get to know you..." Turning to leonardo, he spoke again. "Come, join us. I am not in charge, but please, you will end up here anyway."

Once he had the groups attention, he spoke again.

"Let me tell you a bit about myself. Quite some time ago, I was taken in by the sith. for almost as long as i have been jedi, i was trained, until finally i snapped, and fled. I fled straight to coruscant, and was picked up by ben'a, who showed me the light, and trained me in it... he also brought me to my sister, skye organa. Does anyone else want to tell me about themselves?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Aryian looked past Var to the one known as Nahstaa. His Master...gone? A deep hole formed in his insides. Ben'a was more than his master, he was his first friend at the Jedi academy, they had been hopefuls together...and he had promised to treain him when he was knighted before Aryian was. And now, Aryian was left without a master and a friend for the second time in his life...

He lowered his head and clenched his fist. Not in anger, but silent sorrow. The look on his face conveyed enough emotion to Var to allow him to understand what was going on. He smartly turned on his heel, and slowly walked towards the meditation room. If what was said was true...then the prophecy...was a lie.

However, instead of going to the meditation room to cool off, he went to the hologram deck. Ben'a must have left behind something of his as a sign, a signal...something...

As Aryian's hands raced over the console, his natural hacker instincts kicked in, allowing him access to the deepest and most hidden Jedi files, especially those on the Sith, but he was not interested in those now, just one with info on his previous master.

------------Hours later------------

Aryian's face melts from his concrete stare as he finaly finds a small holofile deeply nestled in a few larger ones and masked as a subsystem.

So. I did teach him a few things on computing. Interesting.

Aryian accessed the file, and it displayed a little image of Ben'a on the floor in front of him.

Greetings, Aryian, I knew you'd find this in due time when you woke up. By now I have already begun the training of another padawan, Nahstaa, but I have not forgotten about you. When you wake up, if I am here, I will complete the training myself. However, this message was left in case I would not return, and it seems, since you found it, that I have not. I do not consider you a hopeful, as I taught you well, and you know much about being a Jedi. You still need to work on your anger, and your senses could be better tuned, but tou have come far from being what we were when we were both hopefuls. I do not consider you a Jedi, either.

At this, Aryian felt a pang in his stomach. Ben'a was his friend, and he would take Ben'a's judgement of himself like a man. He let the recording play.

You never did get the chance to be put through your trials, even though you were getting close. That and you lack the dicipline, in my eyes, to be a full Jedi. Perhaps in time. For now my wishes are, if you follow them, that you find another Jedi to finish what littile training you have left and give you the trials.

The hologram flickered, getting to the end. It was badly decayed over time, and Aryian had difficulty making out the last part.

Oh an-------ryian-----p--rophecy---as----tru------------

The last turned to static as the program ended, and the picture disappeared. Aryian slumped to the floor next to the wall, grasped his knees, and silently wept for his master.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

It's hard to deflect disks, meet new people, and talk to new Knights all at the same time, Darex chuckled to himself.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Ryn," Darex said. He immediately took a liking to the small alien, and got the feeling that the two could become close friends.

He then heard Nahstaa tell a little about himself. When he mentioned that he was Skye's brother, Darex turned towards the new Knight. Still deflecting disks, he turned to face the man.

"You are Skye Organa's brother? Have you seen her recently? How is she doing?" He realized he was talking a little fast and checked himself. "Forgive me. My name is Darex Trevelian. It's a pleasure to meet you, Knight Nahstaa."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

((Ok people, i kinda shut the disk thing down a little while ago... There arent disks pelting at you...))

"I am her brother, I saw her a few hours ago, and she is absolutely fine... She is coming to see you soon, if i am not mistaken. Its a pleasure to meet you to darex, and please, call me nahstaa... I have heard quite a bit about you." He nodded to the man, and then looked expectantly at the rest of the group, hoping someone else might introduce themselves...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

((You posted while I was writing it. =P))

Jurha was starting to get the hang trusting her instincts in helping deflect the disks when the Jedi Knight who had randomly jumped in the training session switched it off nearly as soon as he entered.

"Hey!" Jurha whined.

The knight began explaining who he was to everyone. Jurha picked up her poles and offered to put up everyone else's while they listened to Nahstaa. Jurha rolled her eyes as she put the poles away in their racks against the wall. She went back to the group and stood between Shanti and Armiena with her arms crossed.

She fingered the lightsaber crystal around her kneck. Her mind buzzed with the messages left by the crystal's former owner. Patience. Jurha gave a frustrated sigh. No, thanks I'll think I'll pass up on patience tonight. She let the crystal drop from her fingers.

"I'm Jurha Kahn. Most of us got here today, so don't get your hopes up too high on blasting out of here quickly."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

A small, dark, seemingly insignificant vehicle drops out of hyperspace high above the planet Borleias. Orrick shifted in his seat uncomfortably... Space was cold, even when protected from the vacuum. He silently watched out the viewport as the planet Borleias filled his viewport. Flipping several switches, he took the ship off of autopilot, and took control of the ship himself. His descent was rapid, almost verging on what some would call reckless. But Orrick was in complete control.

Orrick had never been to the Dojo before, but his search for the instalation was quick. It was just a simple building, resting simply on the side of a simple mountain. Orrick liked it... it was... simple. ( ) He piloted the ship to a standstill beside a pleasantly familiar ship, a gleaming YT-2000. His own Cloakshape was dwarfed by its size, but Orrick simply needed a ship that would fit in.

The cockpit slid back behind him, and the first thing he did was take a deep inhalation of the sharp, crisp air. He smiled, glad to be back on firm ground. He hopped out and closed his eyes, savoring the sweet moment. Orrick took his time making his way into the Dojo, making sure to enjoy the various wildlife, and even the very essence of the planet itself. In a sense, it felt like a vacation from the rest of the galaxy, and it felt good to take a break...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

"I dont have hopes of blasting out soon... I will take the two of you who i feel most at peace with, and i will probably teach all of you for quite a while before that... personally, i dont think a droid is the best of teachers... Tell me, are there any other knights or masters here?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

At first, Armiena had been almost terrified to have a man training with a lightsaber at her side. Then she realized that he was a fully trained Jedi Knight, and had abilities far beyond her own. The black blade of his lightsaber moved as though it were surgically attached to his palm, and not one of the discs came even close to him.

Footsteps alerted her to the presence of others... many others, all wearing lightsabers at their belts. The surprise killed her concentration, but Black-Blade ((Nahstaa)) shut off the training exercise, saving Armiena from the embarassment of getting knocked out by a disc that she should have blocked. Clearly, class was over for now. She breathed out slowly, massaging her arms

Chest heaving with exhaustion, Armiena tossed her bamboo pole back into its slot on the wall. With a little bit of aid from the Force, it landed neatly in its slot. She grinned smugly, at least until the Caamasi tapped her on the shoulder. She immediately snapped to attention.

"Of course." She cocked her head at him as she followed him away from the group. She knew he was familiar... Then she realized that he was Camsie. He was at the Dojo for a little while, then he left with Neo, presumably for training. He must be a Knight by now... she thinks idly. Wait a second.

Realization jolts through her body like a blaster bolt. Was this what she thought it was?

drayyy.png

Camsie motioned for Armiena to sit down, before gently probing into her mind. The Caamasi smiled at the thoughts running through the woman's mind before sitting cross legged on the ground.

"Hello, Armiena. It has been some time has it not? As you may have figured out, I have been granted the rank of Jedi Knight. And even now I sense that you are piecing things together."

Camsie acessed the force, before levitating his lightsaber from his belt to his open palm.

"This, is a lightsaber. The weapon of a jedi. The weapon of a messenger of the force." Camsie's eyes went from the lightsaber before locking with Armiena's.

" I have pulled you away from the other hopefuls for one reason and that is to ask you this. Do you wish to become my apprentice?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

The Destiny's Dream emerged from hyperspace over Borleais and Skye gazed down upon the peaceful planet below. Stretching out her senses she realised her brother was already there as she began landing procedures. Picking up a concentration of ships in a certain mountainous location, Skye headed in that direction, landing on the edge of a clearing not far from the other ships.

Skye sat there a moment taking in the peaceful serenity of the mountain view, breathing deeply. Her thoughts touched briefly on Chen, wondering how he was doing with the relief effort on Naboo. She hadn't heard any other news regarding the happenings there for a while now and hoped everything was fine with him. She knew it would be sometime before she would be able to see him again, although she would like to. In a small corner of her mind she wondered if she would see him again or if it would remain just the one night together. Pushing that thought aside, she stood and made her way through her ship, giving Nom a wave as she went through the living area and headed outside.

She was greeted at the base of the ramp by an adept who welcomed her to the Dojo. He pointed her in the direction of the training area to which the others were. Nodding to him she turned and headed in that direction. She was curious to see how Darex was going with his training.

Pausing at the entrance to the training room she observed the hopefuls within. She nodded to Camsie, recognising him from their brief meeting on Manaan. She noticed her brother addressing the rest of the hopefuls and smiled at him, sending a tendril of thought through to him”¦

”œCongratulations dear brother of mine”¦ or should I say ”˜ Jedi Knight Nahstaa' ?”

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A shuttle came from hyperspace above the planet, and landed, scarcely giving the girl within time to leave the ship before the pilot took off to his destination. She found herself feeling a strong sense of deja vu-- though the last time it had been Hoth, and not a planet she could walk on without freezing to death on. If nothing else, it was habitable here. The planet was peaceful, quiet, and exactly what she would expected the Jedi to have came up with.

Tiana Elass shouldered her one lone bag that she carried and looked around for anyone she recognized, though she didn't think it was too likely that there'd be many out there. Probably most of the hopefuls she had met on Mannan were trained, or apprentices, if nothing else-- she didn't have her hopes up for meeting anyone she knew. Well, apart from her master, anyhow-- she assumed that he was around there, somewhere, or she wouldn't've been summoned to the planet from Corellia.

She wandered into the building almost aimlessly, though all the while keeping her mind open for any familiar presences in the Force.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Rann awoke froma deep, restful, dreamless sleep. she rubbed his eyes and stretched his weary muscules before putting his robes back on. It felt comfortable and right to be wearing jedi robes after years of wearing armour. Rann ruffled his hands through his hair, pulledup his hood and left the simple quarters that the jedi had given him to stay in.

He felt welcome there,although he had not found what he was looking for he had made some progress on his journey. He needed tofind himselfa master and completehis training. It was a shame that he hadnt been able to find Orrick...

Sleeps embrace still lingered and Rann thought that his eyes were decieving him.

"Orrick?!" Rann called out as he approached a familiar looking man.[/i]

Rannrsig.jpg

An X-wing emerged from hyperspace, and set down at the Jedi Dojo. The cockpit hatch opened, and Prince Isolder jumped out. He was clad in his royal uniform now. Blue underneath, with white armor over his torso. Isolder was somewhat unsure what to do next.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Aryian rejoined the group, a stony look upon his face. He pulled his twin lightsabers from his belt, casually holding one in each hand. He spoke softly, almost a whisper, but somehow what he spoke reached all the hopeful's ears.

Any of you who wish to learn a little of the art of the lightsaber, follow me.

He walked over to a corner of the room, into a sunken padded fighting pit. He carried himself as though he were a knight, even though he knew he was not. Not yet...one month. That was all he needed.

Fiddling with his lightsabers, he adjusted each to where it emitted light only, so if one were to slash at his leg, the blade would go through, albeit harmlessly. Several jumpsuits sat outside the pit, of varying sizes, that detected these strikes, and glowed where struck.

Aryian donned a suit as he called out again in his ghostly voice.

Well?

Blz1mwg.png

Blue eyes scan the Dojo for equipment, weapons, and other training devices. He could help train more students here than he could on Corellia and he could also train Tiana as well. Loe knew Tiana needed to finish her training and he was going to finish her training. But he felt another. One that could benifit from his presence. Aryian Darkfire.

He wondered ifthis name meant anything to anyone. But he felt Tiana and an old friend land in the Dojo and needed to greet them both. He tunes to Nashtaa before proclaiming.

"Tell whoever is in charge, that I am willing to train a group of apprentices. But my philosophy on the Force is quit different than your own. But I must find my apprenticer and an old friend. Help my wife find us a rioom as well as for an apprentice and a Jedi Knight. Thank you."

Leo turns to Mara and kisses her softly.

"Go with Nashtaa, he will take you to a room. I need to fuind my apprentice and Orrick. They are here. I will be there shortly."

Leo quickly turns down the hallway and walks toward where he landed. He felt Tiana and Orricks presence growing as he neared his destination. It had been awhile since he had taught Tiana somethign and felt she deserved better. But he was the only one with her particular views on the Force. HE sees Tiana and Orrick near each other and decides to meet Tiana first. She was his apprentice after all. He strides over and nods to her.

"I am sorry I left you on Corellia. It was an inadvetant test of your skills to get where you needed to go. And since you are here you passed. I believe we should get started right away."

Leo begins walking next to Tiana down a narrow hallway. The Corellian could feel her Force presence had grown stronger since he last saw her. She had been practicing.

"I believe we have not worked on enhancing your shots with a blaster yet. I think that is how we should start."

Leo walks into a room that is obviosuly designed for duels and the like. It had many weapons lining the wall and padded matts and walls. The "Jedi" walks to a wall and grabs two blaster pistols. He hands one to Tiana and begins explaining.

"As I said before. One can increae their chancesof hitting someone with a blaster through the Force. But a blaster is a clumsy and crude weapon, unlike a Jedis lightsaber. Snipers rely on their insincts, sure fingers, and a steady hand to become better shots. As Jedi, we can increase our aim with trembling fingers, and movingat a fast pace. You must focus on your target and the blaster bolt. You must be able to guide the shot where it goes. As if it is a knife that you have thrown through the air. But it is more difficult since it is pure energy. It is like guiding a lightsaber blade with the Force. It is very hard. But I believe that you can do it. Now lets try. I have set these blasters for minor sting. Go."

Leo flicks his wrist and obstacles rise from the floor. A tree bursts between Tiana and Leo. The young Jedi leaps and plants his feet on the tree. He pushes off flying backwards and letting off blaster shots toward Tiana. He lets Tiana guide her shots. He did not need to practice it, but it never did hurt.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A strange presence, almost familiar in origin, snagged Aryian's attention for a few seconds. Someone had come here who knew him...

He would talk with them later. Now he was administering a lesson.

Igniting his first lightsaber, he tossed the other onto the other side of the ring.

((Sorry about the short post, will add more next time...))

Blz1mwg.png

Zeb awoke from his feverish dreams with a scream loud enough to be heard throughout the training facility. He pulled his knee's up to his chest in a fetal position and sobbed, he did not know what to do. He felt like a coward for running away from Coruscant, but he knew it was what his father wanted for him.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

Nahstaa listened to what leo said, and replied.

"Im afraid i know as much as you friend, i have only recently arrived also... But yes, i shall find your wife a room... I am not your usual knight friend"

Nahstaa watched as one hopeful told the other hopefuls that he wanted to teach them the ways of the lightsabre... he didnt know how much or how little the hopefuls had learnt already, and so he left them be for the time being... finding the droid that had earlier been taking the class, nahstaa assigned it to getting his wife a room, with the specifications the man had asked for... The woman and the droid moved off, and nahstaa turned to watch how the hopefuls would go with lightsabers, even harmless ones...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Xen-Que arrived at the Jedi Dojo. He easily found Velhart's presence and sought the young teenager out. He eventually found him, sitting idly in quarters, doing nothing.

"Where is your master, Hou-Jo?" He didn't allow Velhart to answer, "He left this place, and now he is dead. I want you to clone him. Be sure that he is cloned promptly and as soon as possible. The Jedi probably need all Jedi available to them if they ever hope to strike a comeback."

Xen-Que turned around and left.

xqp-1.jpg

Var was extremely confused. So many people had come, gone, and been taken as apprentices. His confusion was showing, but he tried to hide it. The man he had approached had called himself Nahstaa, and Var felt he could trust this man. Nahstaa left, but Var felt a strong.. connection, for lack of a better word. He followed him as he left, asking Shanti "Would you like to come with us? I believe we still have stuff to sort out." Var continued to walk with the man, unsure if it was the right thing to do. He didn't want to annoy Nahstaa before he even got to know him.

((OOC: Sorry for small post, I am extremely confused.))

In all fairness, Armiena had been almost expecting this. She had picked up little hints that something important was about to happening, and that was further reinforced by Camsie's request for her to follow him away from the suddenly-enlarged group of students--and Knights--occupying the Dojo.

Still, that didn't detract from the shock of hearing the words. Her eyes went wide as twin Death Stars. It was all she could do to stop from jumping on the Caamasi in her excitement.

"Absolutely!" She forces herself to stop talking, lest she start babbling with a thousand questions. All those could wait later. She couldn't wait to tell Darex...

drayyy.png

Tiana took the blaster and looked it over quickly. She would've preferred her own blaster to this one, but it would do. Anyhow, it was something new to try out, beyond levitating things, and focusing. NOT that that had been bad, it had just been that she needed something new to work on. She wasn't exactly sure what she was suppose to be doing, beyond working on her blaster skills.

She wasn't about to be hit with a blaster shot-- she knew well enough that standing still made her a target, even if no one was aiming to shoot at her. There was always the chance that she could be hit with a stray shot bouncing off of one of the four walls. She let herself see where the shot would go before firing at a nearby tree that appeared, seeing it hit the object a moment before it did-- she knew it would hit by watching the path it took.

Taking a moment to reflect on how she had watched the path, Tiana assumed that she would have to figure out how to guide the shots before releasing them. She knew she could guide them after shooting, though it was tricky, having to do it so fast, but it was nothing more than a matter of shifting the air to reflect the light of the shot. If she could move fast enough, Tiana was pretty sure she could change the shots direction, if she had to.

She continued moving to avoid the shots by Leo-- Tiana knew that he could've hit her without difficulty, but she hoped he wouldn't. She didn't appreciate getting shot at with laser beams.

Another tree rose up from the floor in the time it had taken her to run across it-- Tiana jumped over, and shot at it as she continued moving.

((Deja vu to lasertag... meh. *has no clue what she's doing*))

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Seeing as most of the hopefuls had gone to learn with one of the other hopefuls, nahstaa moved outside, glad to be out of the building... he sat down, and waited to see if anyone would follow... he sense the presence of one hopeful getting stronger, which was a good sign...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

"Go tell who you will. I will be meditating outside. Find me when you are ready to depart."

Camsie nodded and walked slowly out of the training room, reveling in the serene calm which had fallen over him in his stay at the Dojo. Quietly the caamasi stepped outside of the building, before stretching his tense muscles.

With a glance to his left Camsie saw the one named, Nahstaa sitting on the ground. The Caamasi took a seat parallel to him before closing his eyes and falling into a meditative state.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Nahstaa sat down, and Var followed, but remained standing up. He waited for a minute or two, and then decided the master didn't know that he was there... or chose to ignore him. He decided to test the masters patience. "Ahem.. master? sir? I.. uh.. I.. I wanted to get to know you a little bit more. I... I kinda felt something between us when you arrived, but I thought it was nothing. And then I realized I had felt this another time: When I was taken as an apprentice by Darth Searcy." He searched the master's face for any sign of surprise by the fact that Var was a former Sith, but he found none. This in turn, surprised Var. He continued: "I think you may find me silly, but if you give it a chance.. I think we can become good friends." He waited for the Jedi Master's response by sitting on the ground, imitating Nahstaa.

((I'm extremely confused too Var. Aryian I can't remember if my character knows your name or not, but for sanity's sake my writing will use your name. Maybe we should use a visual discriptive feature about our selves in our writing to make it easier for characters who haven't been introduced to us yet. For example, Jurha is a teenage girl with auburn/red hair. So "Oh look a red haired girl is sitting across the room."))

Jurha sat near where Aryian the padawan was preparing to show everyone, or who ever was left in the training room a few things about lightsabers.

Things seemed to be quiting down down around the place, if at least for a momment. New arrivals were settling some place else around the Dojo. Jurha hoped she'd be able to get some sleep after this lesson and a bath. She hadn't slept feeling completely safe for weeks. Clean sheets would be a blessing.

She tucked a few loose strands of her red hair back behind her ears and reached for Aryian's other lightsaber he had put down. Jurha exmained the tool carefully, not wanting to switch it on. To her knowledge the lightsaber was a powerful cutting weapon and she wanted to keep all her body part attached.

"You want to teach us how to use these?" Jurha said to Aryian skeptically, "Aren't they advanced? And kinda dangerous?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.