Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Camsie smiled at Armiena's description of D9.

"You may tell D9 that he will indeed get some downtime."

With that, Camsie stepped into the Stellar Princess before sitting in the co-pilot seat and punching in the approapriate co-ordinates. While the route was being calculated the camasii looked at his new apprentice. Apprentice. Who would have thought that I would have an apprentice?

"Let's go."

The Stellar Princess blasted out of the dojo's atmosphere and headed into space.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

The first laser bolt came flying toward him, Nom intercepted the bolt with is lightsaber, just after his blade connected with the first attack, another was already nearing him. Nom moved his lightsaber up into a crossing motion across his chest as he was able to intercept the next bolt. Nom felt another laser comming in toward his left arm, he couldn't bring his saber down in time, Nom was barley able to bend his body in such a way that he was able to form an arch with his stomach. The energy bolt sailed right through the space where his body once was.

It has been a while...

Nom didn't have the chance to practice with his lightsaber since before he was knighted.

Nom dived deeper into the force, it was almost like something was pushing his saber into the direction it needed to go. Three more shots came upon him, each comming roughly at the same time. Nom position his lightsaber in such a way that the top of his saber caught one bolt while the bottom caught the other. Nom was just able to spin his lightsaber to catch the third which was only inches from his face. Nom did a quick spin as he flashed by another incomming bolt of energy. Five more blots came that Nom easily blocked.

Nom felt a drop of sweat rest upon his nose as his lightsaber absorbed another blast from the droid that was headed for his right leg. Nom swiched of the droid with the force, unfortunatly, a stray bolt of energy was delivered just before the Nom turned off the droid. The bolt hit Nom squarley in the shoulder.

Nom deactiveated his lightsaber and walked out side of the training room feeling slightly dissapointed with himself for letting that last bolt hit him. Nom's eyes rested on a nice quiet corner of the room. Nom sat against the wall and closed his eyes, he fell into meditation.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

For a moment, Darex couldn't say anything. A sly smile crept across his face. "I would be thrilled and honored, Master Organa," he replied.

Adding a wink, he threw at her, "I never would've imagined I'd be your apprentice someday. Of course, I never thought I'd still be a hopeful after all my friends had become Knights either."

Darex was very pleased. Finally, his training could begin, and who better to learn from than Skye? The two got along famously.

You just have to watch youself, Darex, he reminded himself. She's your Master now. You have to control your feelings...or else this master/padawan relationship will go down in flames.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Darex coughed and color crept up his face. Quickly turning his thoughts inj a different direction, he listened to her question. After thinking a little, he spoke.

"I think Force-powers are very important right now. Especially those that affect the mind. Force-Persuade, and possible Alter-Mind if you can teach it to me. I can brush up on my telekenesis too."

He faced her and winked. "So, when do we start, Master?"

FDY9u6P.png

Isolder respected the man's attitude.

Though, I could have sworn I already told him my name.

"I'm called Isolder. Do you seek some sort of training then, or are you just an observer like myself?"

The Blademaster had agreed to help work with some of the padawans, but he hadn't been given specifics, and no one had made any move to direct him.

They seem to have things pretty well in hand. Nonetheless if I can even help this Ryn, I'll be able to learn more about the Jedi ways.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

”œWell some of that we can work on in transit. I'll have to brush up on some of it myself. Master Tares played some mind games with me that we'll be able to cover some of those topics. Do you have much gear to collect? While you collect your things I'll update the Destiny's Dreams databanks with some more information. I have somewhere that I have to go and we can do some further training once we get there. I've some more training to do myself. Come and find me when you are ready and we shall leave”¦”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I guess I deserve that. What you don't seem to understand is Velhart, there is a lot going on in my existence right now, I"ll be dragging you into nothing but politics and other things. I understand your will to become a Jedi, but you would have to be willing to put your training on hold at times."

Jurha glanced out of the corner of her eye at the man who spoke to Aryian. His presence was commanding and came to Jurha as one of the types she didn't want to cross. He was one of the ones to have arrivied recently.

"I think someone is here to see you..." Jurha said. She stepped out of her fighting stance and switched off Aryian's lightsaber.

She held it out in the air hesitating before she returned it. There is love and pain and death in this weapon. Jurha hoped the weapon and its owner would find more happiness in the future. She dropped the saber in into Aryian's hand.

"Thank you, Aryian." She glanced back at the man. "I'm gonna go now, but don't worry. I'll try to use the Force and rely less on my instincts. Oh, I didn't tell you my name did I? I'm Jurha Kahn. Just so you know."

Jurha was hesitant about leaving. She wanted to know what this man had to say and instinctively it was in her nature to gather information for use later.

Stop being so nosey, Kahn. Jurha desided she'd go find Darex, Armiena, and Shanti. Maybe talk to the Zeb kid. He hadn't been to dinner. Maybe they could go get dessert and take him along. Jurha grinned inwardly.

Jurha wandered out of the training room off to find her friends.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Darex headed off to his room. He grabbed the small satchel that contained all his belongings, and headed out the door, informing an adept that he crossed paths with that he would be leaving the Dojo.

He decided to find Jurha. He wanted to say goodbye to her before he left.

It didn't take him long to find her. "Jurha," he greeted her. "I have news. I've just been apprenticed to Skye Organa. You remember me mentioning her? Well, she's arrived at the Dojo and taken me as her Padawan."

He watched carefully to see her reaction. He was happy, but sad to leave his new friends.

FDY9u6P.png

"You got chosen!" Jurha exclaimed excitedly. She jumped up and threw her arms around his neck hugging him quickly. She let him go and stepped back.

"I'm so excited for you!! You're gonna be a Knight now, Darex this is great! I know this must mean a lot to you!"

Jurha wondered for a momment if she was overwhelming Darex, but she pushed the thought aside.

"You have to drop me a line and tell me how everything is going every now and again! Who knows how long I might have to wait," Jurha sighed.

"We're gonna miss you here, but I guess this place is kinda come and go. I'll contact you if something cool happens here. Not to hold you up buddy, but have you seen Armiena or Shanti?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

Zeb's question stops Shanti cold. Without pause she responds,"Why should I not care how you feel?" His pain, she senses, is much deeper than this single experience.

"Why should you not trust me? What has happened to you, Zeb?"

Her question hangs in the air, like perfume; inviting and yet overwhelming. In all her life, Shanti, has never been off in her sensing of people. His heart is pure and strong, I know it.

"I know this is not you. I believe you want to trust me. While I don't know why you are so distraught, I promise you, I will do whatever I can to help you.", her words weighted with sincerity. As she speaks, she gently squeezes his hand.

As she waits for him to respond, she hears voices in the hall, outside Zeb's room. She recognizes them as being Darex and Jurha. She wishes to respond to their discussion, but in her heart knows it is not an option. Instead, she moves to the space she discovered in the training room, opening herself wide. In her mind she wishes Darex good luck and future happiness. She senses his elation at having Skye here, with him. She reaches out to Jurha to let her know she is with Zeb His is in great pain and need.

Then she feels it, Zeb squeezes her hand back.

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

Mara followed the other Jedi to the room that had been selected for Leo and herself. What was she supposed to do here? Leo had his apprentice to train as well as a few of his friends here, but she had nothing to do. She would have liked to train, but she was so far pregnant that it could be dangerous to the twins if she were to get hurt. She was looking foreward to the twins being born not only because she could not wait to hold them and see them, but she could not wait to get beck to her training. She left the room and wandered back to the training room to see what Leo and his apprentice were doing.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Isolder nodded toward Ryu.

"This is Ryu, he and I were just having a chat. I guess I'm doing well enough. To be honest, the attitude of the people here is so different from what I'm used to."

I'm used to being worshipped by buffoons, and being criticized by my family. Now, I doubt I will ever see them again.

Isolder's brother was set to inherent the throne when Isolder was drawn in by the Blademasters. By now, his coronation had already occured. The thought would have enraged him before, but now that he was in the presence of such selfless people he no longer cared.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

((Sorry for the wait, Leo, Homework is just crazy this week...))

Aryian watches Jurha go, disengages his own lightsaber, and hooks them both to his belt.

"My dear friend, whoever said that I was untrained?"

Aryian shot him a sly smile that meant two things, he knew that Leo was the one looking for him, and that he was trained in the arts of the lightsaber.

"One can be trained in something without attaining the rank of 'master', don't you agree? In fact, I think I'd be quite a match for you. But perhaps another time. Tell me, why were you seeking me out among the other hopefuls? Perhaps to issue me my trials?"

The last part came out as almost a sneer unintentionally, but it was also filled with the pain that Aryian recently endured over the loss of his Master and best friend.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

((OOC: Sorry, I havent been on in a while, Im in the middle of packing for moving. I prolly wont be on for another week or two, so dont leave without me, Nahstaa )

Apprentice? I'M an apprentice? I like it.. Var thought, as he smiled to himself. He looked at Nahstaa- Master Nahstaa, Var said to himself. He waited for instructions. All of a sudden, it looked like Master Nahstaa had stopped breathing. But would a Jedi Knight be that stupid as to not breath? Var wondered. He waited to see if the Knight would continue breathing, but he just looked dead. Not another one... Avararda groaned, remembering Searcy. Thinking fast, he called anyone over that would help. "Hey! Anyone, come over here! We have a downed Knight! I need some help! He yelled for a second more, and then turned back to his master.

Closing his eyes, he lifted his hands over his master and felt an overwhelming sense of recognition, like he knew Nahstaa like his own father. Var searched the man for his life force, the very soul inside of him. His eyes still closed, he continued searching, his hands moving until- There! Got ya! He found it: A flame of life, waiting to be kindled. Var sent some of his own life into the flame, and he could feel it grow stronger, until Var could no longer feed it anymore. He opened his eyes, and hoped that it was enough. Let's hope someone comes...

Without breathing, a huge grin came over nahstaa's face... using the force, his body pushed itself up off the ground. He landed solidly on his feet, a dull thud resounding around him. he spoke loudly

"Dont worry, it was a training exercise..." then, quieter, turning to his apprentice, he spoke again.

"That was exellent, you reacted well under pressure." Grinning, nahstaa walked over to a different spot, and sat down, once again meditating.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Isolder was surprised she recognized his uniform. It was a unique design to the planets of the Hamat system. But Isolder suspected it had more to do with his demeanor than his dress. Even though he'd attempted to hide it, he was still coming off a bit too haughty. Her words reminded him of who he was in the grand scheme of the universe.

"Yes, thank you, I will try. I have a temper, and it is hard to do that sometimes."

Especially with that Kenobi fellow.

moon3.jpg

Leo smiles at Aryians challenge.

"You want your trials. Ok here it is. You fight me. You win, your a knight. you lose, and you are now my second apprentice along side Tiana. Deal."

Leo slowly takes off his clock, handing it to Tiana. He unhooks his lightsaber and holds it in his right hand. It wa shis old friend and had been awhile since he ahd used it. but it felt the same and it felt right in his hands. His tunic was pure white. He carried tow forms of tunics, one form pure white, and the other pure black. He had chosento wear the white for this. He activates the twin tongues of his slightsaber. He weaves the lightsaber through the air, smelling the burning ozone. He swings the saber behind his back and holds it there. He holds out his left hand and motions for Aryian to attack.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Ryn turned to Isolder and spoke.

"No, I am here for training. After more than 2 centuries of preparation, I believe I am ready to begin."

-If you've done nothing wrong, and you are still losing, then you should play another game.-

yod.jpg

Zeb was trying his best to keep his emotions restrained, "I... You are a human... you wouldn't understand." Zeb did not beleive that she could possibly comprehend what had happened to him.

Then he saw that she still looked concerned, and the cage he had built around his heart began to loosen. "I was born on Coruscant, but my mother died with my birth. My father was a good man, and fought hard to pay our rent. The landowner was a greedy little man, but he was human. Where we lived many people hated the non-humans. When I was younger I was beat up by a gang of human children... What makes you any different than them?"

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

"One, I was just joking. But how could I pass up an offer like that? Two, you'd better prepare yourself."

Aryian retuned his lightsabers to normal frequencies, and began to tap into the force, just like his master had taught him. The amount he needed right now was immense...

He looked back up at Leo, his eyes glowing a fiery blue. Igniting both his sabers, he opted not to rejoin them into a double lightsaber.

"Are you ready?"

Aryian surged forward impossibly fast, feinting a swing towards Leo's head with the right saber, but quickly drawing it back for defense as he slashed at his legs with the left one.

Edited by Guest

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Darex smiled at Jurha's enthusiasm. Inwardly, he was just as excited as she. He had waited a long time.

He sensed her own natural envy, and the despair that had once been his. "Don't worry, Jurha. You will be chosen quickly. You haven't been waiting that long, in reality."

He put a hand on her shoulder. "Take it from me: it wasn't that bad in retrospect, waiting that long, I mean. I learned a lot, and I'm sure I've matured greatly. I know one thing--I'm sure I learned patience. May the Force be with you, my friend. I'll keep in touch."

Walking away, he sneses Shanti's silent wish for his luck. He concentrated on sending a Force-message to her, hoping it wouldn't break her concentration too much.

\\May the Force be with you Shanti, and good luck to you as well. I will see you again soon.//

Darex turned and headed off to find Skye.

FDY9u6P.png

Isolder was eager to help the hopeful, but he tried hard to show it.

Finally, perhaps this will be the beginning to discovering what my place in this galaxy is to be.

"I have had training in the arts of wielding the Force. I know something of the ways of the Jedi, as well. Perhaps I can train you. It's up to you."

moon3.jpg