Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Try and find someone...

Jurha reached out through the Force with her mind trying to communicate with Shanti.

Shanti...? Is Zeb okay now...?

Jurha felt Shanti's responce in her mind. Zeb was better now and with her.

Hang tight. I'm gonna try and find you.

Well that was pretty neat, Jurha thought climbing down from the rock. She walked quickly to where Shanti and Zeb were. Jurha flashed a small grin to Zeb, she didn't know the kid, but she had to reason not to like him. She respected him for being so young and far from home.

Jurha waited for Shanti to notice her when she was done speaking to some other Jedi, one of which was Var. Everyone else seemed to welcome Var with open arms, not caring at all that he was a former with apprience. Jurha wasn't still sure about him.

She smiled at Shanti, "So, what's going on?"

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

((OOC: Oh, c'mon, Ayrian... I could use a co-apprentice here. Heh))

Tiana watched, a slight smirk on her face. She knew well enough that Leo was good at swordfighting, but she could also feel that this other person he was fighting-- she thought she recognized him from Hoth-- Ayrian, wasn't it?-- was also skilled.

She folded up the cloak she had been handed, and sank crosslegged on the floor to watch from an easier point of view. Just watching what was going on around her was an interesting lesson in itself-- observing others training, speaking, and whatever else they choose to do. She didn't like crowds, not when she had to be in them, but watching people was interesting as it was.

The girl watched with great interest-- she decided, watching the duel, that she liked this guy fighting her master-- he reminded her of herself in a manner.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Suddenly, Shanti hears Jurha Shanti...? Is Zeb okay now...? Shanti responds and again hears Jurha. Looking for her, Shanti sees Jurha approaching; welcoming her friend with a warm smile.

"So, what's going on?" Jurha's simple question takes on new meaning as Shanti runs through, in her mind, all that has happened since she spoke with her last. Choosing not to delve into the events of the last few hours, she jokingly respondes, "I am still hungry." Shanti gives a small laugh when she realizes she really is hungry.

Turning to the others present, Shanti asks Jurha, "Have you met everyone yet?"

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

An untraceable private communication comes in for Nahstaa:

Master Nahstaa,

I don't know how much you know about a man named Chen, but I have a bad feeling and wanted to let you know that your sister is going to meet him tonight on Ithor. The feeling could be nothing, but I feel uneasy.

You'll probably be assured that she can take care of herself, but I figured you'd want to know.

Sorry to interrupt,

Darex Trevelian

End transmission.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

After a while of walking through the corridors, Nom finally reached a decision, he had to take on an apprentice. But before he could chose someone to train, Nom had to get a ship. His Xwing was probably still buried under 10 feet of snow back on Hoth.

After a longvwhile of searching through the entire dojo, Nom finally found the hanger.

This place is bigger than I thought.

He didn't like what he saw, all of the ships were starfighters, there was no freighter or anything that he could use. It looked like Nom would have to build a new ship himself...

This can't be much harder than building a lightsaber, I have the basic idea...

Nom explored the hanger and found parts scattered all over the place. He gathered parts from around the hanger and dumped them in front of him. He didn't know much about making ships so he would have to draw heavily on the force to guide him through the process.

Nom feel into meditation as the parts started to float into mid-air, Nom didn't really do anything, he just moved the pieces where the force told him. This was going to take a while...

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Zeb quietly responded to Shanti, "I don't know, but I will find a way." Zeb still did not fully believe in the Force, though he felt an odd sort of tingle around these Jedi he discounted it to just nervousness. Zeb quietly litstened to the conversations Shanti was having, knowing it was better to sit and gather information about others than to open himself up for scruteny.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

"Its nice to meet you zeb, im glad to have met you..." as he trailed off, a transmission came in... "If you would excuse me for a few minutes, i have something important to consider..." With that, he turned, and walked into his ship... he sat in the main passageway, lightsaber infront of him, and meditated...

My responsibilities are drawn between my sister and my padawans... I should be there for my sister, but she knows how to handle herself... I need to train my padawans, and i definately dont need to take them anywhere near a suspected sith lord...

His mind decided, he rose, and used the force to call his padawans to him... he sent them a force message...

"Please, would you get your things and come to my ship... use the force to find it..."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((OCC: Sorry its taken me so long to post, been a busy week. ))

Rann was overwhelmed to see Orrick. Of all the planets in all the galaxy they happened to be on the same one at the same time after months apart. Rann thought that he had gotten himself lost completely, but somehow he had found exactly what he was looking for. Perhaps the force had truely guided him to this world.

A huge smile crossed Ranns' face as he spoke to Orrick.

"Oh where, oh where have I been my friend? Good question. I have been everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. I have been wondering the galaxy like a nomad. i tried to find my way back to the jedi but i found that temple on hoth was gone. What happened where is everyone?"

As Rann waited for Orrick to reply a thought entered his head...

Perhaps Orrick could help me to complete my training?

Rannrsig.jpg

After several months of wandering, Raul had finally recived a tip that led him here, Hopefully to the jedi. His rudementary force abitlities had advanced slightly, but withought a master, His progress was limited. As he brought his defender into orbit around the planet, It seemed as if there was a certain power below him, He brought the Defender to a steady descent and entered the atmosphere. He landed his fighter, gathered his lightsaber, the one he had been given on Dagobah so long ago, when the jedi made that valiant stand against the combined forces of evil. He donned his dark jedi cloak over his black plasteel armor, pulled up the hood and clipped his lightsaber's cool hilt to his belt. As he neared the gathering, he wondered if this time the jedi could stay in one place long enough for him to complete his training. As he walked through the corridors of the dojo, he did not recognize anyone, it seemed as if all the jedi he knew were gone. when suddenly he spotted Rann, speaking to Orrick. He approached the two of them.

"Hey, good to see you two, what has happened to everyone?"

Just then he wondered if the two would recognize him, it had been a long time...

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

((Three day rule, Leo... I would have loved a better and drawn out battle...))

Aryian whips his right saber around supah-fast, catching Leo in the arms before he could react, knocking away his saber. Holding his own at Leo's neck, Aryian held his left hand open facing Leo, ready to knock him back at a second's notice.

"Yield, Jedi. I have beaten you."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

{{OOC: Sorry, dont have much time.. It's gonna be a quick post.. I'll edit it when I get back on, k?))

Var was looking around when he turned to face Nahstaa. Var's feet pivoted and he came face to face with-nothing. Nahstaa had left him. Another betrayel? Can Jedi betray? Var was confused, but the confusion was dismissed when he heard a message in his head: Please, would you get your things and come to my ship... use the force to find it... Var thought about what important things he had, and then decided to go to his ship for inspection.

Upon entering, 77-LL greeted him. Not now, Seventy Seven, I have stuff to do. The droid looked confused, and Var came behind him and flipped a switch. All of 77's lights turned off, and Var continued. He quickly scanned and grabbed some clothes, and his sword.

He locked the ship, and then he went down the ramp.

Summoning every ounce of Force in him, almost to the point of exhaustion, he made a mental compass that showed him to his master's ship. Ten minutes later, he entered the cold ship. Im ready.

((OOC: Thank you Jurha, that was very nice of you. ))

Shanti watched as Nahstaa excused himself. Is something wrong? She sensed some level of conflict within Nahstaa. Turning back to see Zeb, Jurha and Avararda, Shanti felt a sense of gratitude at having had the opportunity to meet them. She had never really experienced friendship, due to her unique upbringing. Just as she was about to speak, she heard Nahstaa "Please, would you get your things and come to my ship... use the force to find it..." Something was definately happening.

Avararda left the group without much explaination; he didn't have as much of a connection with Zeb and Jurha as Shanti did. Addressing the look of bewilderment on their faces, Shanti explained that Master Nahstaa had summoned them to retrieve their thinigs and meet him at his ship. A sense of loss permeated Shanti's conciousness as she looked to her new friends, not knowing when she would see them again.

"I must go." said Shanti, her voice full with sadness. "I don't know when we shall meet again, but I know we will."

Both, Jurha and Zeb, looked at Shanti with understanding mixed with sorrow. Shanti stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Jurha.

"You have a been a good friend; thank you. Please let me know what happens with you." she paused. "Just keep in touch. I will miss you!"

Jurha sqeezed Shanti tight. "I will miss you too. May the force be with you."

They released one another, and shared a warm, heart felt smile. Shanti turned to Zeb. This is going to be hard. She gazed into Zeb's eyes for several moments; a soft smile grew as the moments passed.

"I will always be a comm link away. If you ever need me, just call. You will find your way. Just listen to your heart." Tears welled in her eyes.

Throwing her arms around him, he pulled her in tight. She felt the loss. Just another in a long list. Shanti was afraid he would feel as if she were abandoning him.

"I will miss you so... " she couldn't hold the tears back any longer. As they streamed down her face, she felt the same sense as she did when she left home. I am leaving a part of me.

She knew she had to go; she sensed Avararda was already on ship.

"You will always be a part of me. You are in my heart now."

Shanti sqeezed him as tight as she could. "May the force be with you, Zeb."

With that she let him go and ran to her room. Luckily she hadn't taken the time to unpack, so her bags were ready to go. Grabbing for the bigger bag, she noticed the virbosword and viborshiv she had relinquished upon her arrival; she was not happy to see them. Without a second thought she picked them up and tossed them into the smaller sack.

She grabbed the bags and ran to the ship. I wonder where will we go. What is my life to look like now. Approaching the hanger, Shanti slowed her pace to a fast walk. Opening herself, once again, she found Master Nahstaa's ship. As she walked aboard, she found Avararda already there and the ship ready for departure.

"I didn't mean to keep you waiting." she said nervously. She felt uncomfortable; she had never even said thank you to Master Nahstaa for taking her as his padawan. She felt his urgency.

"Shall we go?"

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

"indeed we shall... I sense you feel a loss at leaving your friends... you will see them again, but for now, we need to train away from the conflict and bustle of this place... You may feel free to contact them any time you feel the need, using the ships communications bay, or you own personal equiptment...

We will be going to naboo... it will take quite a few hours, but im pretty sure you guys could use some rest... I know i certainly could..." As he finished this, his hangover moved back to the front of his head, and he suddenly felt the need to jump out of his ship and bang his head against something large...

Pushing it down, he started up the engines, and took off for naboo, before moving into his bunk, and crashing out, leaving his padawans to find their own quarters...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

It took a few moments for Zeb to realise what was happing, he held Shanti close as they hugged and began to understand. His heart went back into it's stone sheath. He refused to let his emotions affect him, but this only made his desperation more powerfull.

As Shanti said, "May the Force be with you." Zeb halfheartedly replied, "Yeah, same to you."

As he saw Shanti leave he felt cold rage wellling inside of him, the same bitterness towards humans. I wont be weak like that again.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

((OOC: Awww Zeb. *sniff sniff*))

As the ship ascended, Shanti felt comforted by the hum of the engine. Naboo. I wonder what is in Naboo Watching Master Nahstaa leave, she turned to Avararda. She suddenly noticed how hungry she really was. Her stomach grumbled in protest at being neglected for so long. Not wanting to disturb Master Nahstaa, she decided to get some sleep.

"I think I am going to follow suit and go to sleep. We have much to discuss, you and I." she said smiling at Avararda. "But it will have to wait until later..."

Shanti took the few steps which were between them and outstretched her arms. Avararda looked at her unsure of what she was doing. She drapped her arms across his shoulders and onto his back. As she hugged him, waves of calm cascaded over her.

"I do believe you are my brother." she whispered.

As they parted, Shanti wished Avararda a good rest. She found a bunk, crawled in and promptly feel asleep; exhaustion finally taking over.

Shanti.jpg

Jurha felt a little pang in heart as she watched Shanti leave. It's starting to get lonely here. Smile tugged at the corner of her mouth when she made her self feel happy for Shanti finding a master. It wasn't difficult, but it didn't keep her from feeling left behind.

Jurha turned to what seemed to be the only hopeful left. She shoved her hands in her pockets and tried to start a causual enough conversation, "Soooo, Zeb... Have you eaten? I don't mind going with you if you want to get something..."

Jurha scratched the back of her head and couldn't remember if Zeb knew who she was, "I'm Jurha... I don't think I really introduced my self to you this morning."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

As Mara turned the corner and heard the clash of lightsabers, her stomach tightened with anticipation. How she longed to start her training agin. She had finally reached knighthood, and then she became pregnant and had to lay off most of her training. She could do some of the mental work, but not much of the physical. She turned the last corner and saw all of the jedi training. She looked around for Leo and spotted him and another man comming down a ladder from the roof. Both of them looked rather windswept and exhausted. She walked over to Leo, her stomach tightening with anticipation again. Who was the other man, and what had the two of them been doing? Then she noticed that they were each carrying their lightsaber. Had they been dualing? On the roof of all places? When she was about five feet from Leo and the other man, her stomach tightened with anticipation again... then a realization struck her, it was not her stomach tightening. She stopped midstride and her eyes went wide.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Leo feels pain eminating from Mara beneath him. Great and terrible pain, but he felt two new lifes growing brighter within her. The twins were being born. He does the quick calculations and finds it ids true. They are due.

the Jedi flips from the catwalk and lands beside his wife. He puts his arm around her and picks her up. Nowq easily since she had gained weight during pregnancy.

"Someone please geta healer od a medical droid. My wife is having her children, please hurry."

He carries her to the medical room and lays her down on the table. He holds her hand and waits for someone to come.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Orrick aknnowledges Raul, another longtime gone friend, and let out a deep sigh.

"Unfortunately, the Jedi have been forced onto the run yet again. After the evacuation of Manaan, our last base, the majority of the Jedi fled to Gala and met up with the Alliance. For a long while now, we have more been used as gerenerals and commandos in a war than actual keepers of the peace. I realize the Jedi have their duties, but I'm beginning to lose sight of what the council really is hoping to accomplish. I came here for... a vacation. I wanted to get away from the galaxy at large, and take a break. Spend some time studying and training... yah know?"

Orrick surveys the two men before him. They had yet to become full fledged Jedi Knights. Maybe there was purpose in his trip here afterall...

However, Orrick quickly smiles. He feels something in the Force that brings a fuzzy, warm feeling to his heart. His friends Leo and Mara were here... and Orrick could feel the sparks of two new souls, ready to be brought into the world. He simply turns, and looking back to the two apprentices, he speaks yet again.

"Come. There's something I want you to see."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Aryian watched Leo go to his wife, obviously conceding defeat. This was it, e was a Jedi. The first thing he would do is go and survey the hopefuls, perhaps give them a lesson or two, and pick one to train. Perhaps after that he would try and remember who he was, what he did, perhaps that would make him a better Jedi to serve the galaxy. But right now, now was a new beginning, a first to what may come...

Using the force, he triggered a summons to a healing droid to help with Leo's situation. Breaking down his staff into his original two lightsabers, he made his way down the ladder and towards the training area.

A faint presence made it's way to his mind...Ben'a?!?...but that was impossible. He walked on...

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Rann was smiling like a child. after all the lonelinessand loss he had felt it was so good tobeamongst friends again. He grasped Raul in a tight embrace, then stood back, still smiling.

"It's so good to see you again my friend, how've you been? How did you find us?" Rann was full of joy and he couldnt hide it.

Rann waited for Raul to answer while they followed Orrick to see what he wanted to show them.

Rannrsig.jpg

Mara smiled at Leo as he carried her to the medical wing. As he laid her on the bed, she felt her muscles tightening again and squeezed his hand. The pain was bearable for now, but she knew that it would get a lot worse.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

*Raul returned Rann's embrace and turned to go with Orrick.*

"After everyone scattered from hoth I went my own way for a while because of the shortage of Trained Jedi, I thought I would attempt to find a Holocron and do a little training on my own. Turns out holocrons are just as hard to come by as everyone says. The training I did do on my own wasnt very good. I kept trying to move objects with my mind but I havent got more than a twitch. But it seems that in meditation I can direct my thought patterns better, which leads to how I found the Jedi. I was meditating and I felt a pull to this location, naturally I followed"

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

"It seems your instincts have served you well my friend. Telekenesis is just one small power that the force offers. I wouldnt worry too much about not having it mastered."

Rann thought about what he had been up to.

"Im sorry for abandoning you on Hoth, our comrades were in great need. when we reached the valley of the jedi we were transported to this strange place, not our bodies but only our souls. Im not quite sure what happened but when we returned to our bodies I was very confused. I decided to leave the jedi for a while and just roam the galaxy. I thought that maybe my path lay elsewhere. I was wrong." Rann sighed to himself. "By the time I realised this it was too late all the jedi were gone form Hoth. It took me many months of wondering to finally discover this place and when I arrived I knew no one here. New apprentices and Masters have arisen in our absense."

Rann paused and smiled for a second.

"It seems that although we have been far away form one another we have encountered similar trials and eventually our paths have crossed again."

Rannrsig.jpg