Mimban

Darth Heretic

* The hutt ship landed in front of the temple. Impede, with the man over his back and Viper as his side, walked into the temple. Impede took the man into the celler area and threw him into one. Impede then forced pushed the women into the cell also but harder into a wall.*

Impede walked down the black halls. He came to his Tarrain's chamber and Impede bowed on one knee.*

" I have completed my last trial. The catina is destroyed. "

Edited by Guest
SIG.jpg

"I would like to learn how to bend the force at my will, Master."

Sabertooth was filled with relief that he had answered all the questions with acceptable answers. He had heard stories of sith that had gotten their head lopped off because they gave an inaccaptable answer. But now he tried to gather the force around and he couldn't focus it. He could see it as a great tool but could not use it yet.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Tarrian just shook her head and continued..."You realize that there are many ships on Tatooine, and you could have just "Borrowed" one of them."

She turned to her doorway, and using the force she slammed the door in Vauler's face. "Do not be so bold as to enter my chambers uninvited."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Tarrian grabbed Vauler with the force and flung him into the wall. As she heard his bones crunch under the impact, "You have been warned only once. If you disobey again you will be distroyed. I have no patience for you or your brother. Do not enter my chambers again unless you have been called to do so. I am unsure who you believe you to be, but I know that I am the master and you are but a Lord."

She dropped him and let his body slide to the floor. She used the force again to slam the door and looked at Impede.

"You are knighted a Lord of the sith, now get out of my sight."

* Impede stood up and bowed. He turned and walked out of her chambers and walked down the hall. He walked into the rooms of the cells and walked up to the one where DV was lying in with the other man. Impede walked in and picked her up and carried her to his room. He lied her on his bed and sat down on the chiar that was near. Impede waited for her to gain conciosness.*

SIG.jpg

'Vipersecythe' got up slowly, her head aching.The last thing she remembered was being thrown right into a solid wall and falling on the ground as a door slammed behind her.Here she felt the dark presecence again, except many more of them.Hate, rage , anger .All these emotions seemed drawn to this place.The air was thick with such raw anger as she had never felt before. She then turned to see the same man who had brought her here..

"What is it that you want from me? I am a mercenary not a soldier."

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

*Raynuk nodded and looked around the room, and then back to sabertooth*

"Very well then my apprentice. You shall learn to bend the force to your will....To start with...CATCH YOURSELF!"

*Without any sort of warning, Raynuk used the force to fling Sabertooth atleast twenty feet in the air in a very wicked spiral that would either end with him smashing back into the floor, or smashing into the wall, only to fall to the floor*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

* Impede smiled at her and took his hood off. His messy grey hair showed and finnally his eyes.*

" Your awake good. I hope didnt throw you to hard."

* Impede got up and tilted her face.*

" Your brused. Ill get some ice."

* Impede walked over to the freezer in his room and grabbed some ice and placed it into a plastic bag. He walked back over and scooted the chair even closer and placed it on her cheek.*

" So your a mercenary huh? Well what 'ya know. You should be pleased none of the other siths have...umm I mean..nevermind. I sensed great hatred and power in you at the catina. You glowed a dark glow. You stood out like a sour thumg."

* Impede smirked and shook his head. He was in the presense of a lady.*

" My apologize. My name is Kevin. Kevin Impede. Others call me Impious for my lack of faith. You can call me Master Impious. I wish to trian you and turn you into a sith. You will get power that you have never imagined. Right now you have no other choice. But if you wish not to become a sith you can leave now. So wich way is it. Become a powerful sith and show your true power? Or leave the temple and let the howlers finnish you off?"

* Impede kept the ice on her cheek still. The swelling was going down. Impede sat with a smile and waited for her decision.*

SIG.jpg

Vipersecythe listened to what the man told her and considered her options.The sith.She had never really belived in the use of this 'force ' that the jedi and sith used.A good blaster could get the job done in her opinion .However she had seen him in action.He spoke of power and if her power could be anything like the power he had shown her earlier...

"Master Impious.I wish to learn the ways of the sith and I would be honoured if you trained me."

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

* Impede smiled as he held the ice bag.*

" Excellent. You will be a perfect sith. Now we must give you a room. It will be right next store to mine."

* Impede stood up and stretched his arms.*

" Now being a sith isn't easy. It take months of training and patience. I hope that wont be a problem. Go rest now my apprentice. I need to take care of some thing first. Ill wake you when it is time to began your training."

SIG.jpg

As Sabertooth flew towards the wall he tried to call upon the force to stop him but he couldn't concentrate to get anything powerful going. Just before he hit the wall he started to grasp the force, but only had enough time to cushion his impact. This cushion was enough to prevent broken bones, but it still hurt like shit.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

* Impede put his hood back over his head and pointed towards DV room. Impede smiled and then walked away down the halls. He went to Tarrian's chambers and bowed.*

" My lord. I wish to trian the one named Viper. She has great hatred growing in her. She..she reminds me a bit like you."

SIG.jpg

Being interupted for yet another time this day Tarrian Glared at Impede, "If it will keep you from interupting me anymore, yes fine."

Tarrian then used the force and slammed the door in the boys face. She reached out and felt a new presense in the cells below. "Hmmm, this one interests me. Reminds me of Jareth. I think i will go meet this one." Tarrian made her way to the cells and stood outside the door to Nas...."

*KR emerges from a dark room with a data cube in hand. He had spent many days working on plans for his greatest creation ever. It would be his masterpiece. KR had great plans, and now all he need was an audience. He searched with his mind until he found Raynuk Montar, then set off down the halls to find him. KR entered a room in which Montar was busy smashing his apprentice against a wall. KR held up his hand.*

"Master Montar, If you have the time to tear yourself away from beating your apprentice, I need to have a few words with you."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk looked at Kakuto and had to hold back laughing*

"But Its so fun Kakuto...!"

*He turned back to Sabertooth, still smiling, and threw him into the air again, the same way as before*

"Your doing good Sabertooth...keep trying...Focus on how much you REALLY Dont want to experence that pain again.."

*After Sabertooth was twenty feet in the air, Raynuk turned to Kakuto and walked to him*

"So whats up Kakuto"

1fE1uLv.png

"I have a... Presentation. It has come a long time in the making, but I have finally completed my plans."

*KR took the holocube and threw it on the ground. He held out his hand and what formed what appeared was a black tower. The hologram was about 7 feet high, but the the scale clear. KR began to speak, and as he did the hologram moved and changed to help illustrate what he was speaking of.*

"The new Sith HeadQuarters is a black tower. The tower consists of two main parts. These parts are simply two layers. The inner layer is a great tower. It is made of onyx and plasteel, and is the main building of the Sith. Inside apprentices are trained, lightsabers are made, and any other business the Sith may have is conducted. Far below ground a facility generates power for the tower. An extra thick wall protects the facility. Other floors will include a prison hold, an armory, a torture room and other such goodies. At the second topmost level is a hangar, and from there every ten levels there is a temporary landing pad. The onyx is dominant in appearance, however below it there is always plasteel reinforcement.

The outer layer is a great wall that surrounds and protects the inner layer. It is unbroken. There are no windows or open passages through, over, or under the wall. The only way to get into the Sith tower is through one large door at the top through which ships can pass. Controlling this door is a force sensitive devise that opens the door only for a Knight or higher ranked Sith. There is a way to open it without being a Sith, but it only works from the inside. Stationed around the hangar entrance are 8 blaster turrets. They can be manned to protect the hangar from assault through the main door should it become necessary. The wall is made out of a case hardened plasteel then the outside is finished with a layer of onyx. Getting through the wall would be no easy task.

The outer door is almost directly in front of the hanger entrance. 100 meters of plain unadulterated space separate the layers. This has two purposes. The space allows one to fly a personal ship to the floor he or she desires. This is obviously easier than landing a ship at the hanger and taking an elevator. The second purpose it to allow structural independence. The wall is in no way connected to inner tower; thus they do not depend on one another for support. If the outer wall should fall, it wouldn?t be at the expense of the tower itself. Once the wall is down evacuation would be easy, as ships could be reached every 10 floors. At the very top is the throne room, where the leader of the Sith is to sit.

This tower, in addition to being nearly impossible to get into, is to be hellish from the inside. Every floor will be laden with traps. To enter the tower unwelcomed is to set off a series of changes that will completely change the interior. Walls would move and the elevators will shut down. The inside becomes a labyrinth. To get to the top you have to run a gauntlet of sorts, having to fight everything from mechine guns in the walls to overcoming a room that has an acid pit in place of a floor. I would invite the Jedi to attack this base, for it spells certain doom for all but the most powerful of warriors. I call it the Black Ziggurat."

((OCC: The Traps seem like overkill, but they aren't so much meant to defend as they are meant to make an attack more fun. These challenges will always have some sort of flaw, or a puzzle to solve. One or two posts will be needed to over come them. When somebody attacks it will be an actual RP, and not just a bunch of simple duels followed by one side running. The traps can work alone, but it will be just as simple for a Sith to pick out a jedi and challenge him in a duel, so there will be no problems as to our participation either. Believe me, I would not set it up like this unless I myself would want to try to beat it. Given, I'm not going to undermine my own traps, but you know what I mean.))

*KR stands with a smug look on his face. He was clearly proud of his accomplishment.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk's eyes narrowed slightly as the hologram shot from the ground. As Kakuto spoke, the Sith Master circled the hologram, watching and listening at the same time. After a minute or two, Raynuk began idley rubbing his chin in deep thought

this would be perfect...

Raynuk allowed himself to smile several times through the presentation, and when it wad finished, he turned to Kakuto with a glint in his eye, the sort of glint a 4 year old gets when he sees the toy of his dreams.*

"This looks spectacular Kakuto...tell me...How long would you expect the construction of a tower such as this to take?"

1fE1uLv.png

John's Lambda class shuttle descended into the rough atmosphere of Mimban. The ionic discharge of the clouds hurled the vessel into a slightly rough trip that John just compensated for, each landing on Mimban was just another chance for John to play with his life like a gambler with all of his possessions.

John released the codes to allow the vessel to descend onto the grounds preventing the turbo laser sentries from blasting the vessel into nothingness. He brought down the vessel into its supposed spot.

The five men exited the vessel's ramp and John led them into the Temple.

As John walked in, he entered the Temple presentation of Ryu. Waiting patiently admiring the building. He smiled like a two year old in a candy store... the hopefuls, all but Kase, still lightly smoldering and ashy.

In his mind he was wondering if they'd allow him to make a slight suggestion... A Sith "breeding-house"... stocked full of Dothomir witches and the like... A medieval torture room for the unfortunate Rebels and Jedi...

John's smiled widened slightly, awaiting for the presentation's end to show Montar the new arrivals and to make the request of keeping Kase for himself... offering the others for any Sith Lord or Master seeking apprentices...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Hmm, nice planet. Now, this is a planet I could call home. This must be where the Sith lurk. Suits them well. Kivuli's focus turns to the building designs. A tower, huh? Looks well planned. I'd hate to have to run a gauntlet through that place.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

*Raynuk's head snapped to John with a slight glare*

"Remove them from here John. I will have no mere apprentice seeing our grand plans....The last thing we need is a defector who knows our secrets!!!"

*The Sith Master was completely pissed off. Not only had the presentation been interupted, but now five people who Raynuk didnt even know could be trusted had seen a glimpse of the tower. But then again, just SEEING five new recruits didnt give Raynuk and warm and fuzzy feelings. This was not the best time to be getting countless recruits. Of course, the anger was also partly to put in place an image of power and superiority.

Channeling the anger, Raynuk blasted all of the apprentices, erasing the memory of the tower from their minds. He shot John a warning glare, with a message

next time...make sure im not busy John...

He shooed the apprentices outside, and told John to take them to the cages*

"I'll deal with them when I am done!"

1fE1uLv.png

Morpheus found himself held up against the wall, blasted for the second time today. It didn't feel good. It felt wonderful This blast wasn't as severe as the last, and Morph drank it in, marvelling at the pain, the very reminder that he was still alive.

And soon, very soon, he would be able to cause that very same pain to others. And he would enjoy it. His goal was to become a Sith guard, the legendary half-dead warriors that were the bane of the Jedi. He had only heard of them once, long ago, but since then it was always in the back of his mind, nagging. It was now that he decided what he wanted to be: A Sith Guard.

He would keep his eye out around the Sith base for any master that might be able to train him.

morph.jpg

A surprisingly familiar sense of loss had overcome the twi'lek in the hallway. He spun with fear, finding himself in a huddled group of four men. Quickly backing himself against a wall, he spread open his hand and reached out with his mind to draw his...

Nothing. There was nothing there. He felt a familiar spot on his hip and found only a rough hewn and blood stained rock knife which he dropped with a clatter to the floor.

Dropping to his knees he put his face into his hands. His body ached. A great amount of naseua from the smell of burnt flesh and the cold of the environment had set in and his head was spinning.

Feeling fear overcome him he collected the knife from the floor and grasped it tightly. Picking himself up unsteadily by bracing against the wall with his opposite hand he pointed the jagged rock towards the men in front of him. "Uba coo?! Dobra konchee?!"