Mimban

Darth Heretic

J followed Doc Roc to speak to this new Sith. Tarrian Skywalker, her profile was in his systems. It seemed the Doc planned to ascend to the rank of Sith Master. J would have liked to ask Roc to explain further, but it seemed best to let him concentrate on the task at hand. J supposed increasing one's rank was something like getting an upgrade.

((Greeeeeeeat. Trapped again. SOMEONE RESCUE MEEEEEEEE...*sigh*))

Morph stands now in the middle of John's quarters, waiting, not touching ANYTHING, and keeping perfectly still. He would probably be punished for this, but that came with the job.

He waited...

morph.jpg

Kase looked up towards the exit of the cave, the rock structures at the mouth of the cave looked even more menacing from inside. They twisted and turned together so that the Twi'lek almost couldn't see out into the night.

Drawing his thoughts inward, Kase let his fear amplify. The cave started to close in around him, reality distorted in his mind as the mouth of the cave appeared to close in. He felt trapped, in a prison of rock, trapped here as he was in the Tusken Raider camp on Tatooine. Kase had been lucky to escape with his life and he wouldn't be trapped here, confined inside this cave.

Kase burst forward suddenly and ran from the cave. With great speed and agility he dodged the rock outcroppings at the mouth of the cave and sprinted down the dry river bed.

Slowing to a halt Kase realized he had well covered the length of a small cruiser. The mouth of the cave where John and Gene were emerging looked miniscule from this distance and Kase collapsed, exausted from using so much energy.

From one prison to another. This one seems even more dangerous than the last one. I would rather deal with the annoying spirit than wait in a Sith Master's room. Kivuli sits cross-legged on the floor and waits for John's return.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

Nahstaa followed this strangely angry woman to her ship. ((nahstaa has no idea who tarrian is dudette)). "Who are you?? A Jedi??" Nahstaa asked, still really disorientated, and having no idea who this bad tempered woman was. all he knew is that if he was going to live, he had to become sith... well his parents had been telling him he needed some direction in his life. I dont think it gets more direct than becoming sith,

but i get the feeling they were thinking in a... different direction to that one. Meh

In his.... deep and meaningful line of thoughts, nahstaa had no idea where he was going, and ran straight into the side of the ship he was supposed to be getting onto.

"Owww. Why does that keep happening???"

((Nahstaa isnt going to be an Unco for ever, hes just disorientated from

his rather fast entry to mimban... almost instantaneously he found himself in a cell, when he had been sitting in a bar on coruscant.))

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

John watched, sensing the fears as they inspired Kase. Smiling, he turned a slight look to Gene... "You see him... He is as powerful as you could be. But you lack focus... I commend the death of the Jedi, but you could have achieved more had you succesfully convinced him to fall to the Dark Side..." He looked at Gene, noticing words about to escape his mouth again, "I know... He could not be convinced... I just felt like letting you for the next time."

John walked out of the cave's entrance and came upon Kase's exhausted body. Assuring himself that Kase was still alive, he picked up from the ground. "Pain leads only to strength."

"I believe the others are waiting for us." John led the two men back, after several hours to the Sith Temple... Across swamps, marshes, jungles, forests...

------------------------

After several hours... Kase, Gene and John came upon the Academy barracks, "Apprentices... We are to meet more..." with a slight chuckle John said, "If I find Abaddon, we can combine to form our own personal academy."

John walked upon his room and felt the lock applied on the door... "Tarrian's magic, Aunty's just great." He concentrated a few moments as the Force lock began to dissipate into nothingness, "Good."

Walking in, finding his personal armory and liquor collection completely untouched... "I see Tarrian told you not to touch anything. I regret the delay but the Sith hierachy is organized far worse than my gambling debts."

"I take it then, we should begin your training... Morpheus, Keen, Gene and Kase..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Tarrian stopped and looked at Rocketblaze. Nas continued on to the ship, and she watched as he smacked into the side of the ship. Shaking her head, she just turned back to Rocketblaze. "Yes I think I can help you...come with me we will be looking for someone."

She moved to the ship and waited for Rocketblaze as she moved to her apprentice. "You are going to end up killing yourself long before I get to you..."

She went to the cockpit to get the systems started.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Nahstaa stumbled onto the ship, looking dazed. Ive really got to get over this disorientation. as he walked past the cockpit, he noticed a display, and what it told him was that he was on mimban. Mimban??

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

His blue body had recovered from its earlier excruciating experience and was now draped in the dark robes of the Sith.

Kase greeted the familiar faces in his Master's quarters. "Chone manya weesh asha beecho."

Morpheus looks up rather meekly, finding the eyes of someone familiar. Well, at least Kase had a master now. That was a good thing. He was already humbled a little since his stay here, punished once after another for doing seemingly nothing.

He hesitated a reply, and lightly spoke, so as not to interrupt John.

"Umm, hello? It sure is nice to see another familiar face around here since they locked us up..."

He kept his reply short and quick, not wanting to displease anyone. Yet.

morph.jpg

Kivuli glances at John as the door opens. "Nice to hear a living voice for once rather than all the annoying spirits this place has." He stands up slowly working the kinks out of his muscles from sitting still for so long. Now things move along again.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

(Jesus Christ...lol...This'll be short, im at school *Shifty eyes*)

*Raynuk nodded towards Rocketblaze with a smile*

"Indeed Lord Rocketblaze, you are indeed ready to become a Master. We will start shortly..."

*He turned to Neo and frowned/grimaced.*

"Tell me Neo, how many apprentices have you trained since becomming a Lord?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Yes, but I have come a long way till this point. I also asked you for more apprentices to train, and yet you still haven't got back to me on that either. When you are done with Rocketblaze why don't you meet up with me. I should be here, fighting someone." Neo exited through the hallway and went to see Garet Jax.

tru7h.jpg

Rocketblaze took stock of his situation, as he had not planned to leave the planet. This would work for him, obviously, but he had to organize everything somewhat. So he started by sending a comm to Garet Jax.

"Hey, I want you to do some bonding with that kid from the Last Call. If I decide to honor my word and train him, then you two should get along better than you and Tash did. You don't have to make a big deal out of it, but keep an eye on him and feel free to beat him down if you deem it appropriate. I'll be with Tarrian somewhere... Looking for somebody while I get trained to Mastership, I suppose. I'll check up with you when I get back."

Then Doc Roc turned to J. He figured that the guy could use some first hand experience in Sith training to better understand the one that he'd been assigned to protect. Thus, Rocketblaze motioned for J to follow him, and they made their way into the ship. Doing so, Doc Roc used his wrist link to send the Swoop back to his ship for now.

"I suspect that I'll be busy, but just call if you need me. For now you can stick by me, but I may need you to take a brief reprieve from your guard. Don't ask, just trust me and do as I instruct."

The Sith Lord sat down and relaxed, as he knew that plenty of work was to come. Now it was only a matter of time and focus before he was able to fully wield the Darkside of the Force, and it was that notion that he fell in love with at that moment.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

From the depths of Space Garet recieved his Master's comm. He piloted the Gamit Gun to Mimban. Garet strode into the Sith base, searching for Cineon on his way he spotted Neo.

"It's been a while, I have to babysit Rocketblaze's new apprentice, why don't you come help me?"

Garet's tone held a sinister connotation.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

J followed Doc Roc, speaking as they walked.

"I will stay with you as long as I can then. You have been training hard, your muscle percentage has increased much rapidly than my database indicates possible. So whatever you must face ahead should be well within your capabilities."

J hung back a little walking more behind Doc Roc than beside now. He knew it was customary for humans to wish to talk to each other over a droid. Not that that bothered J, he didn't have any feelings to hurt.

At least the fact that I am capable of independant thought allows me to recognize it. Most droids, and biological beings for that matter do not have that luxury.

J had observed that fact while watching Garet Jax and Cineon Yahn's argument in the alcoholic consumption facility. Their argument had seemed pointless to the droid.

"Babysit." Neo wondered.

"Anywho, it seems we have some unfinished business to attend to. If you don't have anything else to do, why don't we continue what we started awhile ago."

Neo looked at Cineon, one of the wiser hopefuls here at Mimban.

"You seem eager to learn little one. Why don't me a Garet teach you a thing or two about the Sith. Maybe show you some of our moves."

Neo nodded to Garet and smirked. He followed his anger inside the force, and waited for Cineon to do something obscene, making his anger flourish through his body. Neo waited.

tru7h.jpg

John's eyes rekindled their light crimson glow... "I take it Exar still walks around here trying to convince someone to resurrect him... Hmm, some people just never quite learn... He's in no relation to Exar Kun or Palpatine... He's like me... a name adopted... Last time I checked I have no bloodline from the Skywalkers, I might, I just never really cared... Tarrian, on the other hand, does descend from them, so you might wish to be tad bit careful..." He might have said the words in jest, but he was serious.

He stopped rambling and turned around again... "You see... What's happened now is the unfortunate dilemma that no one can train you at the moment, because the unorganized Order has everyone predisposed, so the burden falls on me..."

John's eyes scanned the faces of the assembled... "All of you are armed, yes? For we must assure you can all fight before we continue... Ah, yes... and change your robes for these."

From a closed container near the foot of his bed, John produced two sets of Apprentice robes... One for Morpheus and one for Kivuli... The others were already clad in their robes.

"When you are ready, look for this Force Signature," John swelled the room with his Force Presence... "The Force acts like a supernatural radar of sorts, as you walk the Academy hallways you will find various auras and presences surrounding each Force User and Force Adept, each one is individual dependent, like a beacon. Find mine and the training shall proceed."

John walked out of his room, taking a small flask of Hoth Vodka and locking the container. "And one more thing, touch my liquor and die a most horrible death, touch my weapons and die a most horrible death... kind of think of it, touch any of my personal possessions that I do not give unto you and die a most horrible and gruesome death."

With that John walked out of the room... In direction for the furnace near the lower depths of the Academy.

-----------------------

Arriving in the room... A single blazing furnace stood before him, he had been brought here once before by his master, by Lord Bishop, where John forged the crystal of his lightsaber.

John placed the shadow crystal in the furnace and he kneeled before it to mold the crystal with his memories, the more recent and more powerful ones...

The truth as it layed out before him. The power of hatred... All the memories that had unearthed the true past, the origins of his soul.

Funny, to think... I was once a Jedi... I fell here, no wonder I always feel such a strong connection to the planet. I've been here all this time... Trapped within a cave, a cave my own apprentice helped me find so that now... I am a real person. No longer an angry mystery... but a Sith Master, a fallen Jedi... A beacon of hatred and of the dark side.

His mind pondered the results of this and this crystal took form... A dragon's form wrapped around a dark central elliptical orb... It's head and its tail would form the beams of the blade.

Nhagathul... The City of Night and Shadows... A layer of the Dark Side, a dark side more real than any of us could ever imagine...

In his mind's eye he saw once more the mutants who ate spirits and tore them limb from limb. He felt the disparity of the living and the deceased. He saw images flash before his eyes of Orrick... The Jedi who defeated him. He saw the duel with Abaddon... The throwing knives... He could feel his hatred rising as he saw each and every time he was defeated.

Sweat accumulated on his brow... Not because of the infernal heat of the furnace but because of the anger and darkness that was engulfing the fibers of his being. He was trapped in the dark side... binded to it... It was a part of him, as was the light... He could never break from either bond for they were simply the bonds of life.

The central orb began to tear away from itself... like a cell dividing in two. The dragon swiveled around the two halves like a rope tying the diverging sections together. It soon found itself bound by both sides. It's head and its tail still forming the intricate design that would lead to two blades.

John opened his eyes as the images had swirled in his dream-like meditative trance. He had wandered for hours vividly recreating the three places... The Jedi Temple on Sullust where he was first defeated. Where he first learned that he needed to become stronger. The remains of Korriban's Ancient Sith Academy where he faced off against his friend and brother Abaddon and Abaddon proved superior. Kakuto Ryu found his way into his mind's eye... The dueling arena with its cavernous pitfalls where he proved his worth for Masterhood. Ryu was strong and John again was told, you must still be stronger. Finally, in the caverns where the blade found its residence... John's blinding force apparition, the decrepit remains of his Light side presence stirred in him feelings he had locked away but opened slight. He was reminded of what peace and solace were like and for a brief moment, while the demons inside him lay dormant, he felt pleased with the relief.

Then he awoke, blood stirred his true self. Blood meant pain, pain meant fear, fear meant anger and anger ultimately meant hatred. The Dark Side... it awoke, it unleashed fury and it tore apart the Light Side like the demons on Nhagathul tore apart spirits.

Thus it was, is... A single spark engulfed in the dark, but that was, is balance... control.

-----------------------

John's eyes snapped open and he was absorbed by his creation. A pair of dark grey orbs, Shadows in the night, pulled together by a dragon... The two elliptical orbs stood firm in his grasp as he admired his handiwork. John immediate set about to dismantle the steel in the furnace to form his new hilt.

"One crystal remains for the prize apprentice."

"I shouldnt have left him.I should have stayed and helped him fight Viano."

Viper thought to herself again and again. Leaving like that, she felt like a coward. However she knew Impede was right, if he was killed the piece of skin she now held in her gloved hand would be the only hope of ever resurrecting him again. Gritting her teeth, Viper landed the ship on Mimban as smoothly as she could, remembering the look of anger in the other Siths eyes. What little she knew of him, she could 'sense' that he was powerful. Impede would have his hands full trying to defeat him and it would be no easy challenge. Clutching the shed of skin firmly in her fist, she waited as Impede had instructed .Hoping that she would not have to use it .*

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

Morph threw on is robe as soon as he could, and without waiting for the others, he grabbed his weapons that had been given to them when they were locked here, and ran out the door. Half-jogging, as he didn't want to be late. He tried to listen to what the people in the other rooms were doing; yeah right, as if John had gone somewhere nearby. He felt a feeling of anger as John left, almost one that was not his own. That had to be what John was talking about, sensing auras.

Great, another test...He remembered the cell, how he had seen through the walls, how it had come to him naturally. But the wall was surging with Sith power, and Morph didn't have any of that here. He shook his head, wondering what to do next, almost panicked.

Until he heard the voices, whispers beckoning to him, wanting him, seeming lunging for him...He closed his eyes, just listening...

As he did, his feet began to move, not by his will, but by someone else's.

Your power is strong, young one, you are a great asset to the Sith. Your bloodline has run for thousands of years with the powerful strain of the force. I will use you in due time, young one, but for now, I want you to be aware the light side. It is dangerous for many Jedi and Sith alike, people who can taste both sides of the force even. Many have gone insane that way, curiously testing that which they do not understand. You don't seem to be one of those, though, you may be able to finally do it, like Freedon Nadd, so long ago. Remember, you are a Sith, and will always be one, although you are a pathetic one at the moment.

He got a vision of the wrinkled old man, who seemed to look somehow familiar to him. His face was hidden in half of a Sith hooded robe, and his nose was rather bulbous. He had a powerful aura of hate around him, like as if the whole galaxy had hated him, and he had matched and overpowered it.

I have chosen you for the future, to rule where I should be now. I choose you to retake my throne, and rule in my stead. But first, you must become a Sith master, yesss, that is the key. Once you have experience enough, I will contact you again. I will help train you, help forge you into the weapon you are, help make your blood run with rage as you use the force to smite your enemy....But first you must learn.

It was here that the man raised his hand up, seeminly harmless, but-

FRRRRRZAAAAKKKK!!!

Lightning jabbed out at the young man, sending him sprawling in his own mind. The pain caused him to wake up, his eyes snapping open faster than a blaster bolt. He was in front of a doorway to some boiler room or somewhat, a furnace over in the corner, and a cowled figure standing nearby. A faint aura of anger hung in the air...He dared speak in the powerful presence.

"Master? I am here...What dost thou bidst me do?"

He spoke with an aincent dialect, one he did not know he knew. Strange things were happening, strange indeed. It was a good thing he still knew how to fight with his sword...

morph.jpg

Kivuli watches Morpheus disappear into the academy. Kivuli changes out of his uniform and puts on the Sith robes. They feel more comfortable than my original clothes. I feel even stronger now. Well, let's see where John has gone. His new ability to sense beings through the Force added a whole new way of looking at things. He could sense beings from other hopefuls to the strongest masters He senses what reseambles John's feeling. He begins his journey to the lower levels of the Academy.

*It seemed almost odd to Raynuk how many things fell apon his shoulders, finding Lords and Masters to train the incomming hopefuls, confrencing with all of the Lords and Masters themselves, and knowing what it was that they needed, or wanted, from Raynuk.

A sigh was all he could muster however as slowly, things spiraled out of control

I dont know how much longer I can keep this up...But I cant give up...not yet. I build this place from the ground up!!! He said to himself, allowing a surge of confidence to burn in his heart.

He turned to walk down the halls, hoping to grant himself some sort of peace in solitude, but that was broken as Impede's ship came soaring through the atmosphere.

Strange...Impede has never piloted like that...Something is not right here...

He was the leader of the Sith, and despite not always liking those who served under him, Raynuk DID protect them to the best of his abilities. He quickly made his way outside and approched Impede's ship as it sat there, shortly after landing.

But It was not Impede piloting...

What the Hell...

Without finishing his thought, Raynuk withdrew one of his lightsabers and glared through narrowed eyes at the cockpit*

"You are not Impede...SHOW YOURSELF!" He said, prepared to lay his life down at this moment for the rest of his brothers and sisters so close to him.*

(Viper, this/that is directed at you dear )

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Gene sits down him being farther in the force and already in his robes.

Gene just sits looking at Kase, examining him.

In reality Gene is pinpointing Johns signal.

His 'minds eye' starts circulating like a wave throught the academy and hit's John's mind. Not daring entrance Gene stands up, spin turns on his heels, flicking his robes and letting off a film of dust into Kase's eyes.

By the time Kase recovers Gene is already walking through the the academy on the shortest route while the new apprentices are running through the 'labyrinth'.

Gene was laid back and he really didn't care if there was a reward, but his master was already bad tempered enough with him so Gene started running with the force and his cybernetics enhancing his speed and reaction times to 'lazer perfection'.

Gene stops and looks at the area and walks in sighting his master.

"I'd have stayed fair and wandered, but that doesn't fit my style. Whatever prize you got, unless you really feel I need it, you can give to the other apprentices. I'll be training for a while. I already feel it in my veins. Though in the end it is your choice, I give my free will for the training. A great trade I beleive." Gene says

"Though there is one thing that puzzles me, if you allow me to I'll speak it."

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Kase watched as the other apprentices left him sitting in the Master's quarter's. Standing and dusting off his cloak from the dust Gene left behind the tall blue Twi'lek wandered over to an interesting collection of liquor filled bottles. Observing the bar, Kase removed and arranged three small cups into the position of his fellow students. Triangulating their destination was easy and reaching out, Kase felt the familiar presence of his Master. His force signature was known to the Twi'lek's mind as it had been that signature which had freed him from his own insanity.

Adjusting the cups once again and examining the signatures in his mind Kase knew where he needed to go and what he needed to do. Kase returned the cups back into their position on the bar.

Before turning to leave to join his new family Kase lifted a small bottle of red liquor and placed it into his robes.

Morpheus had been easy enough to follow through the halls unnoticed. This force signature was obvious, albeit weak. Catching up with Morpheus in the halls had been easy. His mind had been reaching out in search of John, and yet Morpheus seemed very much fixed elsewhere, on some unknown distraction.

Following Morpheus to a pair of enormous doors Kase approached silently. The man seemed to be in a trance, and Kase knew his opportunity was at hand.

Using the tricks he had learned for hunting and thievery from the jawas and tusken raiders, Kase surreptitiously slid the bottle of red liquid into the possession of Morpheus.

Leaving Morpheus standing there in a trance in front of the room's doors. Kase moved quickly around and slipped inside through a small access door in the back of the furnace room silently to see what might unfold.

Kase observed from the darkest corners as Morpheus entered. Quickly he was followed by Gene. Kase concentrated and felt that Kivuli was not far behind.

Kase had no doubt that his Master sensed him there hiding amongst the shadows, and was just as certain that Morpheus did not and could not sense his presence. Of the abilities of this other Kase was unsure, but the Twi'lek remained still, silent and kept his mind clear as he watched.

Gene laughed to himself as he was now at his master and was concentrating on what was going on, surely his master felt that, Kase's mischevious feeling, then his excitement, then his delight. Maybe it was what his master wanted for them to do. But Gene had no need to play childish games any longer, he was finally going to tackle this Sith training seriously. No more distractions.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

Morpheus suddenly fell to the floor in pain.

YOU FOOL!!!!! How could you let him do that? If you are to become the best, you must act like it.

To the others, Morph convulsed as if he was being electrocuted again, for about three whole minutes.

Why do I need to clean up after your mistakes? Maybe I should just leave you to the wolves, and choose another. Put your hand on your rear satchel. You feel that? YOU WILL FEEL THAT!!!

Morph grimaced, still convulsing, his arm compelled itself to feel there. A bottle? A bottle of what?

BE SILENT! Your thoughts are meaningless, your mind hopeless. I shall punish you later for this. For now,

The figure pointed towards the bottle in Morph's mind.

Let it be gone! The one that put it there shall suffer later. WONT HE?!??!

Morph didn't convulse this time, but it was obvious he was in extreme pain. His head throbbed, his wole body pulsed with a piercing pain that seemed to penetrate his soul.

But just as soon as it started, Morph found himself on his knees, panting, sweating like never before. He slowly reached back and felt his satchel, not letting anyone notice. Nothing was in it, at least not anymore.

There was someone out there, probably one of the three other students, that wanted him out of the competition. Figured, as he was the best suited for master out of the four.

-----------------------------------------

Back in John's room, a red wine bottle phased back into existence from the plane to which it was transported, into the place it formerly was. If someone were to even examine it forensically, they couldn't trace it back to Morph or the person who pulled a prank on him. It was untraceable, even through the force.

morph.jpg

John turned to face the four... He had been concerned solely with the crystal, but had been aware of the trickery and deception that had occurred and even of Morph's slight mental breakdown. Bringing the crystal back into his satchel and the sheets of metal placed before him, his eyes turned to them with their now slight glint of crimson, he was modestly amused...

"I am quite impressed at the lot of you, actually... It was something I was not expecting; Kase to pull such a trick on you, it was quite surprising. A clear way to eliminate an opponent... But when you're 'guardian Sith Lord' saved your ass and caused the bottle to dissappear, unconsciously by you... so you know, it was also quite the impressive move. Gene, as usual, your speed is often quite impressive... And your slight envy is almost as amusing. Just when I thought raising a quartet of hopefuls was going to be a pain in the ass, you manage to surprise me. Good."

John fished about in his satchel... pulling out the rough, naturally cut crystal (not the one John's been personally working on). "This crystal that you see here... It is a prize, but it will take much time before any one of you is considered capable enough to claim it. So, the prize, Gene, that you speak of... is this, but it will have to wait."

"Well, in this game of favor... You each have earned quite a bit and while I have no proof of the liquor being misplaced other than the mind's eye that watches all of you... I feel inclined to decline punishment once."

John ignited the lightsaber... "Combat training, basic combat training. I believe, Kivuli you feel quite superior in this, we shall see..."

John stormed out of the furnace room, "Follow me."

(((OOC: Go to Sith Training Facility Mimban, clear up Thread Space)))

Viper was sitting in the cockpit of the ship her mind racing ,as she tried to sense what she could of the ongoing battle on Darthomir,when she heard a shout from outside.She turned to see the same tall, imposing sith that Impede had referred to as 'Montar with his lighsaber firmly in one hand'.He did not seem to be in the best of moods.

Checking to see if her dagger and blaster were in place ,incase she would need to get into a 'confrontation' with him,she walked down the ramp and pulled off her hood to show Montar who she was.

"Yes.I am not Impede but Viper."

She said, when she felt a sudden jolt through the force.A dark force that seemed to suddenly 'consume' another. And though she had not learned much she knew what it meant. Impede was dead.

DartheSerpentress.jpg

Mock me And I Will Strike You Down

Vauler emerged from the darkness yet again and stood next to Viper.

"I thought he had overcome weakness." he turned his head to look at her.

"I was wrong, and now you have a choice. Continue down the path of weakness or the road to slaughter, strength and the pain of others."

He walked away and out of her site.

"If you want power, you'll know where to find me."

vauler2.jpg

Pain is the release of weakness from the body.