Mimban

Darth Heretic

"Hell Ye...I mean yes master"

Sabertooth swelled with pride, because one of the finest sith masters had agreed to be his master. Although he was some what nervous about the challenges ahead, he knew inside himself that he was ready.

"What shall we do know master?"

Remembering to show respect, Sabertooth stood stright but with a sense of relaxation as he readied his muscles with his mind.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

*KR looked forward at the barrage of rock and thunder, his teeth gritted and his jaw set, he swung his saber once, his long flowing robe following in his wake. The lightening and rock tore and burnt the robe to shreds, John went in to strike, and as he slashed through the robe he found only air between the layers of fabric. KR had created the illusion of his presence and moved out of the way of harm, and now he leapt, from a platform just to the left of the one John stood on, at his opponent. KR brought his saber down, striking hard and John's midsection. John turned and quickly parried as KR put his feet back on the platform. Their sabers locked with a loud crack and a sizzle.*

"I wouldn't leave Montar out of your sight, but do not let your focus stray from this fight. I want to see you at your best."

*KR's robe had fallen into the pit after John had struck it down, and now KR stood in his white envirosuit, a thick white armor that was designed to protect from a variety of harsh environments. It would provide protection from a lot of hits, but in the long run it was not really combat armor, but combat armor wasn't what KR needed anyway. KR suddenly pulled his lightsaber back and rammed his free hand forward, and with a burst of the force, pushed John to the next platform behind him. Swiftly KR acted, throwing his platinum lightsaber at the base of the platform, then drawing it back via the force. It began to fall, with John atop it, heading down toward the razor sharp spikes...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John's alertness suddenly singed as the adrenaline surged throughout his body. The platform was coming down into the razor sharp pit of spikes and John ran forwards, force-jumping off the down-turned slant into a front flip to land on the platform where Ryu stood in his white envirosuit. Not the usual armor...

He glared into the reflection of Ryu's envirosuit, "You should not worry so much about me..."

John brought the saber across his midsection and force pushed Ryu into the next platform. As Ryu flew across, John front flipped bringing the lightsaber down on his torso. Ryu parried, as expected, the lightsabers crashing like thunderclouds.

After a series of repetitive blows, every blow parried with the same strength and power deserving of their stratas, and followed by the exchange of manly and incomprehensible grunts, also to be expected between two strong fools with heads so far up their asses...

John hurled another dose of force lightning at Ryu. He hated opponents with armor, armor seemingly took away the pleasure of hand to hand combat. Only giving the armored opponent a cheap way to escape injury. But his personal thoughts mattered little, Opponents use armor, cheap or not... Pity... His goal was to wear it away, free of armor, allowing for John's signature move...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*Raynuk nodded and turned on his heel, motioning for Sabertooth to follow him in his journeys. He crossed his arms over his chest with a look of relaxation and calmness around him. Sabertooth was indeed talented, it was obvious just by looking at the man. After a few moments in silence, Raynuk spoke, keeping his eyes forward, not looking at Sabertooth*

"I have a series of questions for you Sabertooth, so that I can get a feel of what you know. First, are you familiar with the Sith Code?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The Tigershark landed just in time to see Tarrian's ship touch down. Jareth was glad to see his master safely back inside the temple.

As he exited the ship, he ordered his apprentice to go get some rest, and commanded piro to follow him.

The two made their way through the halls of the temple to the lowest of dungeons.

Once there. Jareth raised a gnarled hand toward the young hopeful and flung his body harshly toward the cell wall. With another gesture, he slammed the cell door shut behind him as he exited. Piro would have to wait here until Master Montar could be advised of his presence.

Jareth made his way to his own quarters and cleaned himself up. The stench of the planet they had been on was most foul. Within a few hours he was feeling more like himself. He re-dressed, and headed toward the training facility. While en route, he sent a force message to Tyler.

"Once you are prepared. Meet me in the training facility."

Jareth then sent a force message to master Montar.

"Master, a new hopeful has arrived. He's licking his wounds in the dungeon. It is good to be back home."

Gene's ship, Vengeance, sears through the atmosphere, but doesn't land.

"Damn, so close that time....."

It turns around and blasts back in the area of the planet.

Hurls itself through the atmosphere and with a crack, boom, lands, impacting itself in a small little crater. Gene exits out the back looks at the ship and passes out saying, "next time I'll know where Mimban is"

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

* Impious sensed Jareth force arua. So Impious went to go see what he was up to. He walked down the dark halls. He walked down a flight of stairs and reached the cells. He saw Jareth.*

" Hey old buddy old pal. What have you been....."

* Impious turned to the new hopeful in the cell.*

" Well, well, well. What do we have here? A new hopeful I bevlieve"

* Impious put his arms through the bars and let them hanged.*

" So scum. Why did you decide to become a sith?

SIG.jpg

"He'll talk your bloody ear off." Jareth said with a smirk as he pointed toward Piro in the cell.

"I've made master Montar aware of his presence. I'm waiting for my apprentice to ready himself, and then we will be off to visit Whyl."

*After a minute of Sabertooth struggling to recall the Sith Code, Raynuk managed a sigh with a little bit of a disapointed look*

"OKay, well, I guess we'll have to start with that."

*He continued walking down the hallways as he received Jareth's message. Nodding to himself silently, he risked a glance outside of the temple, looking at the sky almost mistically. Deciding it would be best to deal with whomever Jareth had dragged into the Temple, Raynuk walked down the stairs and into the dungeon. He found Jareth and Impede there, and nodded to both of them after forcing himself to restrain from poping Impede's head like a pimple. With a small smirk that hinted at his thoughts, he turned to Jareth*

"A new hopeful huh...What's his name?"

1fE1uLv.png

"Piro Ritt is his name." Jareth spoke with a respectfull nod to Master Montar, "He found me in the most peculiar of places. Nevertheless I have seen into his past, and he has all the makings of a talented sith."

"Ah...so another dementic, violent, angry as hell freak?" he said almost mockingly.

"Well, keep him in here...I have NO clue who's free to take an apprentice..We're kinda looow on Masters and Lords around here...I had to take an apprentice already..."

*The Sith Master then turned to Impede*

"What the hell are you doing"

1fE1uLv.png

*KR grinned, sensing a small level of frustration from John. He hated armor, in general at least, because it put a hamper on his ability to fight. KR had developed his own hatred for armor, but his was more based on Cortosis and Mandalorian armors, especially when they were combined. That took all the fun out of fighting at all. But it was thinking about that when he struck inspiration, and it was because of armor that he created the hammer. KR's reasoning was simple, but quite accurate. "There is no such thing as a hammer proof armor." And this logic had yet to have been proven wrong. It was the perfect low-tech solution to an increasingly high-tech problem. Furthermore as time went on he found that the hammer was an excellent tool for all combat situations, and so he used it frequently.

KR took his lightsaber into his left hand, and with his right he unhooked the great hammer of cortosis from his back. KR picked up the hammer at about half way down the handle, then raised it into the air. His pattern went to defense. His saber was used to deflect the blows John attacked with. He waited until the opportune moment to strike. KR waded through strike after strike, until John's blade came down on KR's in just the right way. KR pulled his arm to the left quickly, knocking John's hand back and leaving him open. KR brought the hammer down with a violent display. John was hit in the shoulder, but was knocked flatly to the edge of the platform. KR acted quickly, putting away his lightsaber and getting his other hand on the hammer. Just as John began to get up, KR brought the hammer down in the center of the platform, smashing it with all his might, then jumped off of it. The platform crumbled, but KR's plan was not so simple. KR sent the cracked and broken shards of the platform upward, John above them, toward the ceiling. If John didn't move quickly he'd soon be a permanent fixture at the top of the room...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

* Impede said nothing. He just stood up straight, gave Raynuk the finger, and headed up the stairs. He walked back through the halls. He sent out a force message to Tarrian.*

Meet me in my room my lord.

* Impede turned a corner and reached the halls of the rooms. He enetered his pass code and unlocked the door so Tarrian may be allowed in. He hoped on his bed and laid on his back.*

SIG.jpg

*Raynuk smirked, and almost snorted as he looked at Jareth with an amused look on his face.*

"I would have thought he would have loved to have an apprentice...Very well then. If he does not want to train anyone, then so be it. I am not one to force this apprentice on anyone. And so...he shall stay here...untill someone is found to train him."

*Raynuk turned with a look of evil on his face, and motioned for Jareth and Sabertooth to follow, he spoke to the two men*

"You both know that our order is struggling in numbers...And you both are two of the brightest stars of the future..."

*The elder Master continued walking down the halls*

"Jareth...I forsee you leading us someday...perhaps sooner than we all think..."

*He turned to Sabertooth with a smile*

"And you my young apprentice...you will be a Barohm Zar of the future."

*He smiled and stopped. Turning to both of them*

"Both of you must remember that you are not drones...you do not have to do things as they are given to you. Following orders...is not following orders. Orders are given, and you agree with them, and thus you carry them out.."

*He trailed off with a sigh*

"I feel that my time at the head of this order is fading...and I wanted to tell you both how much our future rests in your hands...in all of the apprentices hands..."

*He managed a smile, and looked at the ground in silence*

1fE1uLv.png

Sabertooth bowed his head in thanks for the great compliment. He had heard many great things about Barohm Zar and knew that he was once one of the finest siths. He was a little embarrassed by not knowing about the Sith code, but on Naboo not much was known about the sith. Saberooth thought long and hard about what Raynuk had said about orders and completely agreed. Realizing that physical training was not on going to happen anytime soon he relaxed his muscles and listened intentley absorbing the words of his powerful master.

Sabertooth.jpg

*Dismissing Jareth to carry out the items on his own Agenda, Raynuk turned to Sabertooth*

"Now my apprentice...go to the library, and learn the Sith Code. Return to me when you know, and understand, the code."

*Raynuk waited as Sabertooth bowed again, and walked off for the Library*

1fE1uLv.png

Jareth left Piro for a later time, and made his way toward where he felt Tarrian's presence. He came upon her as she spoke to Impede.

"Need some help Master?" he inquired with a sadistic grin, and a gleam in his eye.

Tarrian looked to her apprentice and smiled. "As always Jareth, you are full of surprises. Yes, I believe that I will use your assistance." She turned and headed out of the room down into the bowels of the temple with Jareth at her side and Impede following.

Once at the room, Tarrian used the force to move the stone, she ushered Impede into the hot room and stood between him and the doorway. "Here you will create your own crystal out of your hatred, blood and sweat. You will not leave this room until you have completed the task." She reached out and called the saber attached to his side to her, and crushed it in her hand. "You will not need this, as this is the beginning of your trials. Once the stone is replaced, it will not release you until the crystal has been completed."

Stepping out of the room, she once again placed the stone infront of the entrance way. She turned to Jareth, "come will will wait for him in my chambers, you can tell me of your travels and your apprentice Tyler. We shall have some food as well."

((OOC: Impede, you are to create the crystal in no less then two posts, they must be descriptive, and put your emotions and pain into them. Once you have completed the task, the door will open and you will find Tarrian and Jareth to go onto your next task in creating your saber.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jareth's stomach churned as he recalled with much disgust the last meal he shared with his former master.

As they walked through the halls and entered her chambers he looked to her.

"It is good to see you well Master. There was an instant, that I could not feel your presence within the force. I have missed you." Jareth spoke with an unusually warm tone.

"Tyler has proven himself a worthy apprentice thus far. He was crucial to our victory over the Falleen. I feel that he will soon be ready for his trials, but there are a few more obstacles that he must overcome. It should not be difficult. I have your training to draw upon for guidance in how to raise this young one."

Jareth fought back questions he wanted to ask Tarrian. He also fought back his feelings for her daughter. This was particularly difficult due to her strong command of the mental force, but Jareth had practiced shrinking his feelings to such miniscule size that they would hardly be noticable within the force. Now was not the time to remenisce on the past, but rather to revel in the glory of the Sith that was sure to come in the near future.

Edited by Guest

* The stone slamed as Tarrian closed it. Impede turned around gazzed at the small room. The air was humid and moiste. The smell of mildew filled the air as the smell of other Sith's sweat that where in this room before. Impede noticed a table and chair. And on the table was a knife, towel, and a bowl. Impede raised an eye brow and sat in the chiar. He stretched out and gave a yawn.*

" Boy, its hot in here. Well, better not keep Master Tarrian and Master Jareth waiting."

* Impede ran Tarrians words through his head. Hatred, blood, and sweat.*

" How am I soppose to make a crystal out of those matarials?"

* Impede began to sweat. The room was getting hot and Impede was getting restless. He grabbed the towel and wiped his fored head. Impede lifted the towl from his head and looked at the dripping sweat. He then looked at the bowl and the the towl agian.*

" I wonder...."

* Impede put the towel over the bowl and squeezed tightly. The sweat dripped into the bowl as Impede gave an evil smile.*

" Sweat..."

* He put the towel back onto the table. He grabbed the knife an stared at it blankly. His mind gave out a white flash and then a picture of a knife in a boys hand. Impede eyes widened as he let go of the knife. He backed away from the table and scratched the back of his head. He scooted back to the table on his chair and picked up the knife agian. His faces reflected nto the blood stained knife. Impede riased it and examined it. Another picture flashed into his head. His mother screaming for her life. And in her arms was a baby. A baby boy. She held it tigh to her chest. Impede threw the knife at the wall and as he gave a yell. Agian a picture flashed into his head. It was a little boy stabbing his mother. In the back round was a home buring....*

SIG.jpg

Jareth noticed the time, and thought to himself

where is that damn boy.....he better hurry up. I'm not one for waiting around, and he has work to do

He then re-focused his attention on Master Tarrian.

* Flames glinted in the air as Impede's mother layed on the ground bloody. The mesterios boy raised his knife agian and went for the baby. A light shined on the boys face. It was Vauler, Impede's older brother. Impede lifted the knife and sliced a huge opening on his hand. He screamed in agony. He put his hand over the bowl and watched the blood drip. The blood of hatred dripped slowly into the sweat. Drop by drop. He squeezed his hand as his face turned pale. He was loosing alot of blood but he paid no atention. He just thought of his brother and how he swore he would kill him one day. He stopped and moved his hand away from the bowl. He then tore a piece of the towel and raped it around his wound. He looked into the bowel and saw only sweat and blood.*

" What the hell?!?!?"

* Impede kicked the table leg. The bowel went up into the air and slammed into a wall. Impede jumped toward at tried to use the force to guid the bowel safely to the ground. He closed his eyes and landed on the ground. He then opened them and looked into the bowl. There sitting in it was a blood shot red crystol. He smiled with with relief and grabbed it. He held it in his hand and walked towards the stone. He held the crystal close to the stone. Slowly the stone moved away from the exit. Impede walked out and went down the halls. He enetered Master Tarrian's room, where Jareth and Tarrian sat.*

" I have finnished my Lords"

SIG.jpg

Sabertooth walked off to the sith library. Being as it was the SITH library it wasn't hard to find books on the Sith code. He studied it and studied it taking the knowledge and slowly committing it to memory. It didn't take him long for he had been taught well back on Naboo. As he walked back to Raynuk he recited the words in his head.

"Sorry it took so long Master, I didn't know you were going to wait for me."

Sabertooth.jpg