Mimban

Darth Heretic

* Impede thrusted the pick through the chest of the Mimbanites. Screams of agony were made as blood flew in the air. As Impede hacked he thought back when he was a jedi. When he was knighted and training. He thought of Hou-Jo. But then he shook it out and pictured him killing Hou-Jo. He thought of cutting his stomache open and ripping his intestents out. He smiled an evil grin and continued to kill The Mimbanites. More and more began to come.

Impede jumped high to the cieling of the cave and threw the pick at stalagmites that hung over head of the Mimbanites.*

" Come on.."

* The pick cut through the stalagmites. They went straight down and hit the Mimbinites, crushing a whole crowd of them. Impede landed on the ground and lifted his hand. The pick came to his hand and Impede grinned. He spun on one foot wih the pick sticking out. He cut through the Mimbanites easily. Only a few where left and Impede was running out of time. Impede stopped with anger and looked at the group of Mimbanites. With an evil grin he forced pushed them all into a wall on the cave.

The impact made the wall collapse on to the creatures.*

" Well thats the end of that species. How many was that like 500 of them? God they were the weakest scum I have ever met."

* Impede looked around and reached out with the force. The most of them where in side the walls. Impede picked his pick up and started to break through the wall.*

SIG.jpg

*KR picked up his hammer and slung it over his back. He grimaced as he looked up.*

"Excellent. You show creativity, skill, excellent combat reflexes, a good form, and you excel at force techniques. You show talent that is only matched by a select few. Congratulations."

*KR had been badly wounded. That was truly an ingenious attack. He had never seen anyone match the destructive power of Gamma Radiation via the force. KR leapt platform to platform towards the door, John still on the platform farthest from it. KR reached the door and then called back. He felt carefully and found a second switch deep within the wall. KR grinned widely.*

"If you can make it back to the main hall, (up the stairs) you will be made a master. NOW RUN THE GAUNTLET, MONKEY!!!"

*As KR turned to leave the room and flipped the switch with the force. All along the walls between the door and John's platform the wall panels turned, revealing heavy repeater sentries. Some of the platforms randomly started descending into the spikes. The sentries turned and aimed at John. KR's laugh was loud and ominous. This would be a true test of skill...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

* Impede hacked at the wall with the pick. He whistled the Cantina whiled he hack. Soon the pieces began to fall out. Impede grabbed them and stuck them in his poach. He went back to hacking and whistling. He thought about his brother Vauler and where did he come from. He tried to rember what his mother and father like but it was all blank. Just white thoughts in his head. The more he thought about it, the more rage grew in side him. He hacked harder and harder. Tightning the grip on the wooden handle.*

I'm going to kill Vauler. I swear my life on it.

* Impede continued to hack and more pieces began to fall out. He just picked them all up and stuck them into his paoch like always. He now had 9 pieces but hack the walls away aas much as he could. The rest of the pieces where still around. But where. Impede looked at the bodies and sighed with grief.*

" Not agian. "

* Impede got on his knees and began to hack away the boddies, looking for the pieces. He found 2 in some of stomaches. He looked around and saw some heads He picked them up and banged them agianst the wall. The crushed and broke. The brains smeared the walls and floor. Impede just grabbed teh pieces and agian put them in his poach. Impede looked at his watch.*

" I got all the pieces and I still have......1 hour left?!?!?!?!!"

* Impede dashed through the cave. On his way out he dropped the pick and ran out the entrance. He jumped high over the trees and looked around to see where he was. The temple was close, but not close enough to walk. Impede hped on top of a tree and began to run tree to tree. He balanced him self care fully as he sprinted. He was very close and have 45 minutes left. He used force speed and ran even faster to make it on time. The air ran through his hair and hit his face. It was a cool breeze. Impede smiled with pleasure that he was on his way on becoming a Sith Lord. He would take on an aprintice. And train him better then his weak master Searcy.*

Almost there. Just a little closer.

* Impede leaped and landed on the steps to the temple. He opened the heavy-cold ston doors and skid through the halls. He made it to Master Tarrians courters and fell on from the running.*

" I..*breath* made it...*breath* master Tarrian."

SIG.jpg

*Neo rose once again from the long sleep he endured; lately he had been tired, but mainly just lazy. Yes, he was growing big at his old days, but that had nothing to do with his mouth engulfing a wookie burger, did it? He walked quietly but quickly down the long hallway of the temple at Mimban, getting a nice clean smell of that new stone. Yea, if there was any new stone. Neo moved his body into sight with a well known Master.*

What is his name, ah damn it. Ah, yes Raynuk.

"Master Raynuk, how have you been in your old days? Well considerably so, as I see that you in kind of a bind here, no? Well anyways, I was a wondering if you might be willing enough to teach me to expand in my Sith knowledge, maybe giving me a lesson in to make me a Sith Master. Perhaps, that would work out for me. Yes, indeed it would. Well you think about it, and I will go sit over here."

*Neo moved his ass over to the corner and sat and pulled out his saber. Looking at the nice metal, a priceless.*

tru7h.jpg

Tarrian looked at the apprentice and nodded. "Follow me." She turned and walk out in the hall to one of the meditation rooms. "You have 5 hours in which to complete your saber and make it functional." With that she turned and left him.

((OOC: no less then two posts, and try to use as much description as possible.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

* Impede was diening from euxotion. But he just held it in. He looked around and looked the work bench. He pulled up a chiar and sat down. Impede put the poach on the table and poored out the pieces that he collected. He grabbed the first peice wich was the body housing. Impede wasnt gonna make a normal lightsaber. This was gonna be a saber staff. The boddy housing was long. He had to to make it long to fit every thing. Impede lifted the boddy housing and felt its grip. The metal handle was cold and sort of heavy.*

" This seems good"

* Impede placed it back down and grabbed the next piece. The power core. He charged it up and layed it back on the table. He then grabbedt he core instulation and placed it into the boddy housing. He was now ready to instul the power core. He placed it in carefully. *

" So far so good."

* Impede grabbed the crystal chamber and placed it above the core instulation and smiled. He grabbed the crystal that he made with his own blood and hate and sweat and place it at the bottom part of the crystal chamber. He then grabbed the secondary crystal and placed above the primary crystal that he had just insurted. Sweat dripped down his face. He wiped it with his hand and continued to work.*

SIG.jpg

PIro awoke from what felt like a days worth of sleep, and he was sure of himself that it was. He looked at his datapad and saw the time, it had been about twenty hours since he was last awake. With nothing to do he stood up and cracked his neck and back and then sat back down. "I wonder how much longer I'll be in this damn cell."

* Impede was almost done with his lightsaber. He grabbed the next item that was on the table, which was the energy coils. He too charged them up and placed it inside the housing. This was for the energy to transport through out the saber. He took the cpu chip and placed it on the table. Impede grabbed an knife and cut his hand over the cpu chi. This way, only his dna could be reconized. Now no one could use his light saber except him. If some one were to use it, other then him, a high jolt of electricty would go through out there body. Impede smiled as he constructed it. Usualy it would take weeks for a jedi or sith to complete there lightsaber, but Impede was doing it in a good pace. He was now ready to instul the switches to turn the saber on. He placed them out side of the body housing and connected them inside to the cpu chip. After that he insirted the emitter arc tip. This was to keep the blade straight and thin, instead of it going all over the place, uncontrolieble. He then added a negtive coil and cornered to it, he added a positive coil so when he bended it the beam would go through the sbaer handle. Instead the beam would it the coils and come out of the end hole. Now he added the magnetic ring so he could place on to his belt. He screwed it on tightly and torched it down.

Impede only had one more thing left, to do. And that was to design the outer handle. He used the force to bend the handle a little to make it easy to spin around and control. He then grabbed grip paper and cutted it at the right angle. He rapped it around the saber and insirted it on with ease. The grip papper with smoothe and rough and the same time. He was now done. He held the saber up and ignighted it. The red glow glowed on Impedes face as he held it. He swung it around and did a couple of katanos. He gave a evil chuckle and disignighted it. Impede clipped it to his belt and walked out of the room and down the dark hall ways . He found Tarrian in her chambers and put the saber on her desk, where she was reading a book.*

" I have completed my Saber master and Im eager to continue my trials. Please, let us continue."

* Impede stood there looking down into Tarrians eyes with his red-yellowish eyes, waiting for her to reply.*

My light saber-http://www.thelightsaber.com/ContestEntries/19a.jpg

SIG.jpg

John's mind screamed. SON OF A *****! NO ONE CALLS ME A MONKEY! Following that, it began to realize the implications of the randomly descending platforms and the armada of heavy repeater sentries as their circuitry began heating up, preparing to fire.

I am in some deep bantha poodoo... John turned facing the closest wall, the guns were still warming up, they had rarely ever been used so he calculated a few seconds of time to get moving. Unfortunately, John calculated wrong... the rear guns, were the first ready and began blasting away towards John.

The majority of the attempts missed and numerous grazed him. John raised his lightsaber to deflect the blows and he was succesful, arching the laser blasts back towards the guns and disabling or destroying them. Still, the side guns were revved up and ready to unleash their predetermined and pre-programmed form of hell. John's mind was racing for a solution and none hit him harder than the simple realization that he's a Sith and Master of the force and the elements, so what the hell are a bunch of pissy little guns going to do to him?!?

Unleashing bolts of force lightning, he heard the wiring in the corner guns suddenly overheat and explode, disabling the guns surrounding them. But, as John was about to celebrate his victory, the platform he was standing on began to buckle. He leapt over to a second platform, closer to the door and deflected a series of blasts back towards the guns, destroying more of them. Upon landing, the platform began to shift again, force leaping across to the next platform, performing a 180 degree to turn to face the guns and unleash yet another set of force lightning bolts, destroying even more Temple machinery.

Backflipping onto the next platform, a set of about twenty heavy repeater sentries remained operational and there were three more platforms between John and the door. Taking his time to survey the destruction, he blocked a quick series of blasts by just shifting the lightsaber with his near-perfect precision, eliminating their respective guns. Finally, he released the lightsaber in a boomerang fashion and it traveled across the air of the room slicing the neck of the weapons as they fell into the abyss.

Dodging the blasts from the remaining batteries by acrobatic flips onto more stable platforms. He crisscrossed the room with his complete sense of arrogance. Standing calmly, he called the lightsaber to complete the arc by the force, but his arrogance cost him a singing streak across his shoulder, the same one slammed by the hammer. "DAMN MACHINE!" He ripped the gun off the neck-like structure of the sentry, destroying the machine.

There... Surveying the remains of the room... A vast spiked abyss and machines releasing sparks and hanging limply... Well, at least you still hang better than some people...

He turned around, with lightsaber clipped at his belt and gun on his good shoulder. Making his way up the steps, he found KR seated, waiting. He hurled the gun at him and said... "No one calls me monkey..." To which John followed with a light grin.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Piro stood up in his cell in an attepmt to get someones attention.

"Hello, can anybody here me and let me out of this damn cell"

He didn't here anyone repond, he sat back down and fell into a state of depression and anger.

Edited by Guest

"Very good. Congratualtions. I now bestow you with the Rank of Sith Master, and all the powers and perks that come with. You're king of the moment, kudos."

*KR stretched out his hand and firmly shook John's then began to walk up the stairs.*

"This has provided me with valuable insight as to how one would undermine the trap. This was an easter egg of sorts that I found, and as such it wasn't quite perfect. I will be taking this data and using it later plans. Hmm... I dare say that this would be an excellent stardard practice. When you become of proper skill and experiance to take your master trials, I set you in a trap and try to kill you..."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John shook KR's hand firmly. "Until we meet again..."

He saw the man walk up the stairs and mumble alot to himself, he followed with his eyes until the man was no longer visible to him having ascended the stairway to the upper levels of the Temple.

------------------

John began to search the compound for his Apprentices, not long after he found Simbera waiting. And beckoning him to follow back outside, John came across a crashed vessel. Feeling through the force, he felt out Gene. Turning to Simbera, "See if you can feel his presence, see if you can sense his life force."

John's eyes focused on Simbera's face.

"Look for the auras of the force, a glow surrounding every being that can only be seen when one is looking through the force. With more focus, you will be able to isolate the particular auras and sense familiar individuals like a form of supernatural radar. Very intriguing skill, like many things of the Force, I can use them, but rarely grasp their entirety. Very few do."

In the meanwhile, the two men waited for Gene to come to. Obviously, he had taken a poor landing and made it into a horrid crash landing. "Foolish... Don't try to fly unless you really know how." He grinned lightly and turned to Simbera.

"Ready your blade, we practice until he awakens. Soon your training shall be complete under me. I will train you as my Master trained me. In the realm of the physical and to harness the dark side within and around to your bidding. You will learn of the Force... as it deserves to be taught." His smile faded and a cold, stern expression replaced it. The lightsaber in his left hand, the one slammed by the hammer, still not attended to properly. Pain only makes one stronger.

Piro was becoming extremly pissed off now.

"When I get out of this damn cell, I swear that I will strangle someone or something, for locking me up in thi frikcin' cell for so damn long. I'm starting to lose my damn mind in hear, I can't stand this any more.

Piro ended up letting his rage get to far out of control, he already knew how to harness it but only to a certain extent. He pulled out both of his plaster pistols and shot up the wall, he then threw his pistols at the wall and startes making several hacks and slashes into the wall. All of this did nothing except leave some burn marks and nicks in the wall while chipping away very small parts off his sword. He collapsed due to exauhstion and fell uncncious.

Simbera tried to search for Gene's spirit, but didn't have much luck at first. He turned his attention to his training, but kept what his master had said in the back of his mind, in the hope that he might improve slightly whilst using the force in a different way.

He grasped his blade, tensed his muscles and waited. He had slight visions of his master's battle, and no matter how injured he was, he still did not like the idea of taking him on. So at once eager and hesitant, he waited for his master to further his instructions

Piro...you hold the key to your cell....find the key within yourself...and set yourself free...

*Piro's unconsious state would not come silently though, as he was filled with images of the future, of himself weilding a lightsaber in battle against an unforseen foe.*

We're waiting Piro....set yourself free. Your future awaits

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Piro awoke from his state of unconsiosness, he thought that he had heard a voice say he held the key to his cell and that he could set himself free.

"What the Hell? 'I hold the key to my cell', what in the Hell does that sopossed to mean? Wait! My anger. I think I see now."

Piro lashed out with all of his rage and started using it to make himself stronger. He started making strikes towards the cell door with his sword, particullarly towards the lock. Eventually the lock shattered and the door swung open slightly. He collected his blaster off of the ground and sheathed his sword.

He began to walk out off the cell in search for the man who Jareth had spoke to earlier. While he was walking through the darkly lit halls he tried to remember the man's name. Eventually it came back to him, Master Montar. Piro eventually found him and spoke to him.

"Master Montar I presume. As you might already know my name is Piro Ritt. Am I correct that you are currently the leader of Sith?"

OOC: post three well thought out offensive moves, then we need to go pick up a couple of hopefuls

IC:

John smiled, "Being fearful is one thing. Being cautious is another. However, sometimes when you attain the full rank of a Sith Lord, you need to remember that fear was for your youth. You must rely on your anger and your hatred. Sometimes even aiming that hatred and anger at yourself for being afraid in the first place."

John arched the blade and slashed down towards Simbera. "Use everything I have taught you, or tried to teach you, to be correct. The force is the greatest ally any Sith has, greater even than his blade."

He shifted the blade and slashed from below, also parried. His apprentice was fast, good. "Harness the force in your attacks. Let it augment your strength, your agility, and your perception. Trust it for it can do you very little wrong."

John came down on Simbera's head, heavily, and again a parry. "Good, now go on the offensive."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" came the groan from under the ship, "owwww"

Gene crawled from under it and pushed it off of him. His left eye was cut right out and swollen beyond beleif. His left hand's pinky to his middle finger were chopped right off. A cut ran from his right shoulder down to his spine.His left leg was crushed, every bone broken. He was bleeding something bad. Only his cybernetics allowed him to move. "At least I know where the planet is...."

Gene got up jerking a little and wince as his flesh opened up on his back straight to his bone. Not saying a word he got up. Bleeding and walking to his master, right arm limp at his side. His left arm went to his side and he pulled out the sword, "I kept it safe"

Gene looked at his ship and decided he would repair it later.

Facing back at his master and seeing that his master was training Simbrera. "Master can I go and do a diagnostic repair on myself, I am quite mesed up....." Gene jerked down and stood back up right arm hanging limply at his side, back bleeding, hand bleeding, face bleeding, limping on his left leg and not a word to show his pain.

He held the sword as the handle started getting bloody with his index finger and his thumb from his left hand and impaled it into the ground. He leaned against it waiting for an answer.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

*Raynuk turned to Piro, and smirked at Piro, in a happy/proud sort of way. The Master gave off an aura of strength, of class, and of deeply refined power.*

"Ah...Piro....I was beginning to wonder when you would figure out how to get out of that cell of yours. And I see that you finnally have... congratulations. Now I know for sure that you are worthy of being here among us. Now, I belive you have some questions, am I correct?"

1fE1uLv.png

Jag got up cracking his neck.

Now what, there was nothing to do.

No one even saw him, a good trait if you're spying, but bad if you're looking for a trainer.

He went outside and saw a ship, crashed in the ground. "hmm, maybe a turn to get some attention...."

He went to the ship and saw three sith, two fighting each other and one bleeding and crushed as if he was right near death.

Jag walked a little closer and noticed something wierd about the injured man, he had a tatto on his exposed arm. Jag looked at his left arm and a exact reversal of the tatoo was on his arm.

"Ge.....Ge....Gene?!!!!!!!!!!!" Jag yelled running at him not giving a damn about the other two sith.

Jag pulled out his sword to see if the man really was Gene. Gene made that blade and would be the only one able to recognize who made it, it was a final test. Jag acquired it by buying it at a weapons shop, the owner said a man name Gene Starri sold it to him.

(OOC) Jag gave me permission to make his defensive attacks)

Gene picked his face up and saw a man running at him with a sword.

"That's my sword.....a theif huh, I'll show him a lesson stealing from me!'

Gene used a hydraulic push, for he couldn't concentrate on using the force, and with a defeaning crush he pinned the man into the ground. Gene ripped the sword out of the pinned man's hand and raised it to slice the mans legs off.

The man kicked the weakened Gene off and Gene's cybernetics started malfunctioning. The man watched as the electricity from Gene's cybernetics surrounded Gene's body and Gene screamed in pain as bolt's of 10,000 volt lightning surrounding his body in a ball of light.

The man ran at Gene and put his hand in his exposed back and hit a converter so that the power would shut off.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

"You are correct Master Montar. I would like to know when I can become trained by a Sith lord, if that is alrightfor me to ask."

Piro stood there silently and paitiently, waiting for a response.

John held up his hand and froze both Gene and his apparently similar looking acquantaince in the air. Then, holding a hand, asking Simbera to wait a minute, he released a large dose of Force Lightning at both men, if they could be called that. The two huddled meatbags lay on the ground trembling.

In a tone of cold, severe anger, "First off, if either of you act like the fools that you seem to be and dare interrupt my apprentices' training again and you shall suffer a series of tortures unparalled and of the sort you could never even dream of. Second, Gene, who the hell is this man and tell me why I shouldn't rip his bowels from his body? Third, tell me why I shouldn't rip your intestines from your body?"

With a single force push, hurling Gene and Jag into the ground so the dirt entered their open wounds and the harsh climate of the Academy grounds infiltrated their injured bodies.

"I have much more important matters to attend to and your display of childish antics is a prime example that you cannot be trusted." Dragging both incapacitated men towards the Medical bay and speaking to a droid, "Heal them partially. Leave them unconscious and lock them up."

As the two were placed in a joint cell, John left them with a single message: Grow up or kill eachother. I'll be back later.

Turning back around, shaking his head desperately may the new hopefuls hold a slight sense of more culture. No matter how primitive John was, even he despised it when brothers fought eachother for the sheer purpose of stupidity, unless they were drunk first... in which case all was acceptable.

He walked out to find Simbera meditating, "Let's continue, despite that unfortunate interruption."

*Raynuk sighed deeply, rather annoyed that this was the predominant question in the young hopeful's mind. He would have to learn patience, just like everyone else must do in time. With a disapointed look and a small frown, Raynuk responded*

"Your training will begin when I find a Lord or master who is free and able to train you Piro....I was refering to...OTHER questions you might have"

1fE1uLv.png

"I apologize Master Montar. Could you tell me where I currently am and where I could find some armor and weapons?"

Piro still stood silently and patiently in respect towards the Sith Master.

After much time in meditation, Tarrian finally acknowledges Impede standing there. Turning to him, she looked over his new saber and nodded. "That is a fine weapon."

She thought for a moment and finally cleared her throat. "For your final trial, you are to go to Tatooine and destroy the Mos Eisley Bar. There is some undesirables there that require irradication. If you complete that task, you will be knighted as a Lord of the Sith."

Tarrian turned and left him standing in the room alone.

((OOC: You need to follow the rules of the rp as there is no one post kills and/or destruction. Be descriptive, and be aware that there are many people in that bar. Survival is not a requirement of being knighted, just the completion of your task.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Nuhhh.

Gene got up first shaking his head gripping on consciousness. His cybernetics had already fixed themselves.

He looked at his skin and was disgusted, his liquid metal back up had taken place of it in many areas, his leg, hand, and his left eye was completely robotic now.

"who are you" He asked himself as he looked at the man on the floor.

"That's my blade but you also have an exact symmetrical tatoo to mine?"

Soon as you wake up you have alot to explain.

Gene stood up and shook himself, He liked the man already, for he fought well.

SithGeneStarricopy2.jpg

RP Char

((OOC: OMG THANK YOU. THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST MISSIONS WHERE I KILL ACTUAL CHARACTERS))

* Impede grabbed his lightsaber. He nodded and then gave a bow. He turned from the Master Sith and began to walk down the dark blood stained halls. Impede walked carrying an evil grin. He came to the hanger bay where his R-Wing, The Night Shade, stood. Impede waved his hand and started up the ship. He opend the cockpit and climbed right in. With ease he boosted the ship out of the hanger and exited the atmosphere.*

SIG.jpg