Mimban

Darth Heretic

* Impious looked out into the forest. He started to walk down the steps. He looked into the trees and wonders through them. The rain, like always powered down. Mimban never stopped raining. This was hard to survive through when wondering out side. Impious looked at the armor on him. It covered his arms. It was starting to grow faster and faster. It was now beginning to grow on his hips. He stepped in the mud. Foot by foot it made a squishing sound. The trees stood tall and were a dark green.

Impious turned around and saw that the temple was getting smaller. He was almost in the middle of the forest. Birds chirped. Houlers snarled. Impious felt a dark presence. He looked around and saw nothing. He shrugged and continued to walk. He saw a cave near by and decided to get out of the rain for a few hours. He ran in and shook him self off. His hair dripped with water. He wiped his face and looked around in the cave.

Torches aligned the wall of the cave. Impede grabbed one off the wall and wandered around.*

" Looks like some one was here."

* Impious walked deeper into the cave. Darker and darker it grew. Impious' troche was the only light to guide him. He walked closely to the walls. Weird signs and writing was scratched into the wall. It looked like sith language.*

SIG.jpg

Tarrian started out of the room and looked at Jareth as she passed him...."Walk with me, I want to show you somethings."

She continued on through the corridors and out into the terrain of Mimban itself. She could feel Jareth's dislike of having to be out here once again. "Don't worry, you will not get dirty this time."

As they walked, it seemed to Jareth that they were within a bubble. The wind never touched them. She led him through the trees to the mountain and stopped at the base of the mountain. "Do you know what this place is?" When he shook his head she continued.

"This is the place where I once ceased to exist. This is where Kaylynn lost control of the Hell's Envy and crashed into the side of this mountain." She stopped for a moment, "I have not been here since my return, and you are the only person other then Raynuk that has been here. I want you to tell me what you feel here."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jareth's saw the mountain, and listened as his master described the events that had unfolded at the place where they now stood. As she did, a shrill cry, and the sound of metal bending beyond it's breaking point before giving way entered his mind.

The sounds continued until all fell silent within the sith's brain.

"Death, my lord. I feel that a light, once bright, chaotic but bright, with the darkside, was snuffed in a horrific and sudden turn of events beyond the bearer's control." Jareth looked to his master, he could tell that she was filled with emotion. He was unsure whether his words, or their presence here was the cause.

Tarrian was impressed with his response she regarded her apprentice and felt he was ready to go on a mission on his own. She reached out with the force and felt the darkness.

"Jareth, I want you to do something. There is a darkness on Korriban. One that will be a sith. He does not know it, but his dark light is shining. It will not take much to turn him. You are to go to Korriban and bring him back here to Mimban. Take a Sith Avenger and retrieve him."

She turned from him to face her own challenge of confronting what was once herself.

Jareth turned to leave the chambers of his master, and made his way toward to the supply rooms within the temple.

From there he retrieved a black sith space suit which contained it's own breathing aparatus and helmet. He would need it on Korriban because the planet, that was little more than an asteroid now, had no atmosphere to speak of. Using his remote switch, he activated VP9 and ordered the droid to meet him at the Tigershark which was still parked in the docking bay where Neo had left it when they first arrived on Mimban.

As the two entered the ship, Vp9 started the main engines. Jareth flew out of the hangar as the droid began plotting a course for their hyperspace jump to korriban. It was a simple enough course for the droid's advanced brain, and within moments, the ship was prepared for the jump.

Jareth carefully piloted through the harsh atmosphere of Mimban, and once nothing but the void of space lay in front of them, Jareth activated the hyperspace thrusters. The points of light that dotted the sky became a blur as the ship burst out of view.

The tigershark touched down, and Jareth exited it closely followed by the new hopeful.

The pair made their way through the winding halls that Jareth had come to call home. As the approached his Master's chambers, he spoke a word of advice to the new hopeful.

"Do not hide your emotions or thoughts. Be honest with her.....She can see into your very soul."

His warning was solemn, and he knew the young hopeful had heard and understood him.

With that, he entered Tarrian's quarters motioning to Tyler to wait behind while he was announced. Jareth entered the chamber and found it empty.

Surely she wasn't still at the crash site he thought to himself while he turned around and began walking out of the temple. Tyler was still in tow.

His suspicions were confirmed when he came upon his master. She was in the same place he left her. Jareth knelt before her with his head and eyes lowered and spoke.

"Master, I have completed my task. The hopeful was easy to locate, and came without confrontation," he spoke softly as always.

The mission was easy enough. Jareth was glad his master felt him ready to take care of himself, and his loyalty to her and the sith was unmatched.

Tyler was not sure what he was suppossed to do. He could feel the power of the woman known as Tarrian, flowing through the force. He decied to do as Jareth did and bow before her.

"I am but a humble man. I offer myself to the Darkside....Do as you will with me." Tyler couldnt help but grin as looked up at Tarrian.

Tyler began to wonder what trials and tortures they would puthim through. He was sure he could endure them, if he couldnt then perhaps he was better dead. There was no doubt in his mind that he would be slain if he failed them.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

Tarrian looked at the new hopeful with a cold dark anger within her. She had intended to be finish here before Jareth returned, but had lost track of time. No matter, she had done what she intended to do here and buried her past to begin her future.

She moved past Jareth, and as she did she spoke to him..."Get up Jareth, you have done well." She quickly came upon this new one, grabbing him with the force and shoving him to his knees. "You are nothing now, what you will be remains to be seen. Why do you want to be a sith?"

She stood above him looking at him with nothing but rage in her eyes.

Jareth snapped to his feet at his master's words. He then turned and watched as she broke the new hopeful in. He couldn't help but remember his own arrival on Mimban. It was similar to this lowly wretches. Jareth knew that once the man allowed the darkside to flow within him, he would be a powerful sith, or he'd be dead. Either way, it should be fun.

"My whole life I have had a yearning for destruction. I want to learn how to annihilate my ememies. I wont to learn how to harness the destructive powers of the force and use then to bend others to will."

He looked up into Tarrian rage filled eyes. Her dark force energy was pushing him to the ground. Moved against his will the muscules of his body began to ache with the strain. He did not resist the pain, he let their tendrils snap through his nervous system.

Tyler was no stranger to pain...He liked it.

"That is why I wish to learn your ways. I am a slave to the Darknesss, do as will with me."

Tyler prepared his body for the next punishment. His mind could withsatnd the pain, savour it even...But his body no matter how strong could snap like a twig under the dark power pressing down on him.

Jareth took a gloved hand and picked the man up by his face. Lifting him a few inches off the ground. Tyler's eyes widened as Jareth looked deep into them, but Jareth noticed the mans feet did not fight to find the ground. They were straight. Tyler was not paniced or fighting the inevitable. It was as if he knew it would be a waste of energy to fight, and he wasn't one to waste energy in futile attempts. This intrigued Jareth who began to speak.

"Hear me now young one." Jareth spoke with intensity that he rarely showed, "There is no pain where strength lies. Only the disciplined can become strong with the darkside, and you WILL be disciplined."

As tyler dropped from Jareth's grip, he landed squarely on his feet and stood tall. The sith apprentice was impressed with his ability to forge on even in the face of impending torture. He seemed to be ready for anything.

Jareth turned to his master, "My lord, he should do well. I sense nothing but darkness in this man. He certainly has a lust for power."

Tyler was used to pain. Pain was part of being alive, shying away from it was pointless. Throughout his life Tyler had learnt to use pain to fuel himself mentaly. he could usually withstand it and in some cases enjoyed it.

"I await your discipline." He said standing completely still where Jareth had dropped him. "I wish to become strong in the Darkside."

* Impious walked slowly down the halls. The smell of mildew rose from the floor of the cave. The air was damp and a cold breeze flew by once and a while. Impious held tightly on to his torch. He crept raised his hand and dragged it against the wall. A small bawl the cave. Impious walked farther into the dark cave and found a huge room. A box decorated with gold descriptions and carvings.

Impious rubbed his hand on it and blew the dust that was on it. Skeletons laid on the side. Deceased siths of some kind holding light sabers.*

" Seems like a crypt."

* Impious shoved the box open using the force. A rotting man holding a light saber was in it. Impious shoved his hand into the cadaver and poled it out of the casket. Impious lifted it up and grabbed the saber from its hand. He shook the dead decomposing body of his arm and examined the saber. It was finely produced. Impious ignited the saber and gave it a weave.

He attached it to his belt and determined to head back. He walked to the rooms access. All of the sudden the way sealed with a loud crash. Impious turned around and heard a distinctive voice*

”œ Who dares to disturb Janus Rusta.”

SIG.jpg

* Impious forced pushed the walking corpse down. He jumped in the air and landed driving his saber into it. The ghost came screaming out and disappeared into the darkness. The cave began to collapse and Impious was trap. He went to the blocked entrance that he came from. He jammed the saber into the rock wall and drilled it in.

The wall began to melt slowly. The rumble shook the cave. Impious was running out of time. He melted the wall half way. He shoved the saber harder. All of the sudden the saber broke.*

”œ Damn! ”œ

* Impious closed his eyes and lifted his hand. He pointed it at the wall and concentrated. He forced pushed and broke the wall. He ran through the cave walls as they collapsed. He used force speed and ran as fast as he could. He rolled out of the cave as a wave of dust followed. Impious stood up and brushed him self off.*

”œ No one said being a sith was glamorous.”

SIG.jpg

"Indeed....." Jareth's response was curt but he said a mouthful with just one word.

Jareth turned to his master and inquired "What would you have of your servant now my lord? Would you like for me to take this young hopeful somewhere?"

He awaited his master's answer.

"I believe that he will do well, to stay with us. It will be a good lesson to see what is to be expected of him. I will begin his training, and we shall see if he survives."

Tarrian walked past the hopeful, and motioned to Jareth to follow and bring the other with him.

She led them to the arenas once again and stopped. "This is where we will finish up your training Jareth. Go into the arena, take with you only your lightsaber."

She watched as he left the young one, and headed to the center of the arena.

Michea glares down on Impious.

"You fought a dead man and won. Congratulations on killing the deceased. You ignoramous. The spirit saw something in you. Or felt in this case. You should have let it teach you what it wanted to. But not you have destorywd the chance to learn about the ancient sith. I should punish you. But Im not. I want you to spend a night in the jungle searching for another spirit. Find it and learn from it. If you kill this one, I will kill you."

"Now go. Take this, if its even scratched when you give it back. I will kill you."

Micheal hands him his sword/lightsaber.(it has one end a sword and the other end ignites into a lightsaber.

MSearcy2.jpg

::Ahriman was alone for the first time since he had met the stranger. Having no sense of where he was, whatsoever, he decided it would be in his best interest to wait.

Hours passed, with no sight of anyone. Eventually, Ahriman's head began to throb, slowly at first, but increasing in tempo until it became like a drum. It felt as if there was a second heart in his head, pulsing like mad.

Blue fire licked around the edges of his vision, and suddenly he was back in the room again. The world tilted and swirled in chaos, and then everything went dark.

When Ahriman awoke, he was in some sort of library. The data files and hard texts looked neglected, and several were still in crates, waiting to be unpacked. With no other apparent things for him to do, he picked up one of the tomes from the shelf. It was bound in a soft blue leather cover and the pages crackled when he slid it open. At first the text looked like gibberish, but then it blurred and Ahriman assumed he had simply been awake too long. When everything came back into focus, it was quite legible, and so Ahriman began to read.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

*Loki drops out of hyperspace above the planet. It's reentery was like music, it was so coordinated and smooth, unlike most. KR landed on his favorite spot; a little open area on the temple's rooftop. KR climbed out of the chest of his mech and turned to say a few words to it, somthing that KR did despite his concern that it was completly vein.*

"You stay here Loki. I don't know when I will be back, but until then chill."

*KR took the head in his hand and jumped off the roof and onto the main floor. He had a very large new scar on his face, and his left eye was completely anhilliated. There would be no sight in it ever again, at least not unless it were replaced. KR stepped forward and into the temple, taking a place in a large open room, calling out for all to hear.*

((I'd present it to Montar or AP but Montar isn't here and AP is MIA. I feel like an assclown doing it like this, but it needs to be done.))

"I have killed a Jedi, and I now hold in my hands his head. This act was the final act in completing my trial, my final step into the realm of Mastership. I come before you now as Kakuto Ryu, Master of the Sith."

*KR lifts the decapitated head of the Jedi, then pulls a spear from the wall. He places the head on the end and plants it firmly in the ground, a decoration for all to enjoy.*

Edited by Guest

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Bravo Kakuto...

*The skies rumbled and the heavens shook as the Ogariv II made it's decent towards the planet. The ship came screaming through the atmopshere, faster than Raynuk would usually go, but he felt alive this day. He swooped down low over the temple, causing the walls to shake before he landed behind the temple, on the landing pad he had chosen for himself before leaving. The ship settled down, and within minutes, Raynuk strode down the ramp of his ship with his robes flowing behind him. He held the mantle of power again, and made plans to meet with Kakuto. He met up with the man in the main hall, and saw that indeed his trials had made him a changed man. Raynuk walked forward and examined the scar and his eye closer, and smirked*

"You are a true warrior Kakuto. I felt what you did on Bespin, and I see now the rewards of your bottomless hatred and anger. I felt your power even on Coruscant, even in the midst of three Jedi, within the Last Call. I felt you then, and I can feel your power has plataued much higher than it was at the time I gave you your mission." He smiled and took Kakuto's hand in a handshake.*

"You are now a Sith Master Kakuto Ryu. Serve your bretheran well, for you hold the future on your shoulders.

"But there is still much more to do. Did you find the location of the Jedi's base from this...thing..?" He said as he glanced at the head of Ryoo. "If not, do not worry, for I myself have tricked the Jedi to lead me to their base."

*Finishing his sentance, Raynuk withdrew a small Datapad from his robes, a datapad that had a single blinking and beeping point. It was on a galaxy map, and after various times zooming in on the signal, Raynuk had found the planet it was comming from. He looked at Kakuto as he said *

"Corellia.."

*Raynuk nodded but showed no sign of victory*

"Unfortnunetly, Corellia is not where the Jedi are. I have several agents on Corellia, all of whom have seen no Jedi activity over the past months, since their fleeing Dagobah. No...the Jedi who I am tracking has stoped there for some reason. We will wait..."

(yes I can justify my knowledge of the Jedi Base )

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"Thank you, Master Montar, I am honored to have been accepted to the ranks of Sith Master. And very good Montar, soon we should have the location of the Jedi and even better, a chance to exploit it. My, my, won't that be keen. I look forward to it. In fact, I have some things to do to prepare for it. I will be constructing a new light weapon and modifying my old one. You're free to join me if you like, though I don't think there is that much to do unless you intend to build something yourself. So, I will take me leave. You are welcome to follow if you like, so any further discussion will be over an opened lightsaber and a blast furnace."

*KR's big grin spread across his face as best he could, but he was a little disfigured since the scar was made. He looked a little screwy, but once it healed a little more he'd be back to normal, save for his eye. That would still be gone. KR turned and walked away from the room, heading towards the training center.*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk stood his ground and watched Kakuto walk away down the halls to the training facility. He will lead us yet..... With a small smile of satisfaction and gratitude, Raynuk himself turned and returned back to his quarters, leaving the door open for anyone who might want to talk to him. After folding his cloaks and putting them on his bed, Raynuk allowed himself a sigh and sat down at his desk and looked at the momentos he had there. There in the center was the mask of Darth Excrtuiation, the alter ego of Barohm Zar, an everlasting tribute to the hatred and fowl acts that Zar commited in his lifetime. To the left, was yet another thing to remind Raynuk of his friend and mentor, the Golden Lightsaber that was built by Raynuk to congradulate Zar on becoming the Emperor of the Sith. But there were several things that had no relivance to Zar, such as the twin Green Crystals that Raynuk had taken from Mes after their duel on Naboo, and Raynuk's orange lightsaber, the lightsaber that he used to slay the beast, and finish off the Bug Invasion of Kashyyyk. Sitting next to the crystals was the collar of Raynuk's only pet, Nukraxe, a hybrid Tuk'ata from before Korriban fell to the same Bugs. He had to leave Nukraxe behind, and later returned to find only the collar. Raynuk had ment for quite some time to find another Tuk'ata, and it was then that Raynuk figured the Tuk'atas would find a new home on Mimban...With Raynuk's help. The Master smiled and sat back in his chair for a moment, before yawning slightly. With only a slight grumble, he went over to his bed, and took a friggin nap. I'll do all the important stuff tomarrow...for now...sleeeep...

And so he did*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Abaddon landed his ship in the sams shit mudhole. No one had yet to fix the sad excuse for a platform. Abaddon was not pleased with it. He was in a rush and had little time to spend dealing with mucked landing gear. He turned to the Hopefuls.

"OUT! NOW!" The two having seen him decimate on man already that day did not feel like bothering with him. Putting it lightly.

Abaddon turned on the chair and lifted one of them who was moving to slowly. His hand gripping the back of the collar he pushed him out of the ship. His responsiblility had been to deliver them safely. He had accomplished that very thing. If they were a bit scrapped up it wouldnt seem like too much of a loss.

He landed the ship not far from the landing platform but h ewas not going to have a problem with the mud covered pit. He was to irrratated to do that. Might result in the death of a hopeful or two.

Walking into the building he spottered Montar without a word. He was busy at the moment and the other seemed occupied himself. A half smile to KR was sent in aknowlege him for the new rank.

Congratulations the simple message was sent to him carrying his usual cold tone.

Abaddon turned into the Library.

"A good study excellent young hopeful or should I say, apprentice. Follow me. there is much to learn."

Abaddon grabbed the hopeful roughly. A grunt of suprise came forth. Abaddon didnt pay any attention. The Sith Master rushed through the halls to his ship tossing the apprentice inside and ordering him to strap in.

The man now totally at a lost for words simply did as he was told. Abaddon took the ship back into hyperspace.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*From out of nowhere, the most notroious and quite possibly the most dangerous Sith to ever grace these halls appears, out of nowhere. Looking around, Darth Heretic looks for a familer face.*

Abaddon, it has been a very long time. I feel your signature here. Korriban, eh? Then that is where I'm off to. I need to be brought up to speed.

*DH, agaisnt all attempts to stop him, comandeers a small shuttle and blasts off to Korriban, to find a familer face.*

Your death at my hands is still only YOUR death.

untitled.JPG