Mimban

Darth Heretic

Tea'dora walked around and looked at the many swords, slowly gazing over each one. She glided her fingertips over the swords as if searching for the one that was right for her. Her fingers stopped over one and she looked down at it. It gleamed at her, and she wrapped her hand around the handgrip and picked it up.

Hoisting it up, she looked at it and swung it getting the feeling and the weight. She let the sword become one with her and finally turned to the Master.

"I have a question," she looked at him as she held the sword at her side. "What is your name? I do not think it right to think of you as him."

Teadora.jpg

*Raynuk smiled slightly as he saw Abaddon approching him. It was good to be among his 'family' again, and he listened respectfully to Abaddon. As he walked away, Raynuk turned to the one who had been left in his watchful eye. Just then, Sabertooth likewise aproched Raynuk, and was greeted with a handshake*

"I am sorry Sabertooth, I have only recently returned...I do not know who is available to train you. But you have been waiting far too long..."

*Raynuk trailed off slightly, as some thoughts ran through his mind. With a momentary glance outside the temple, Raynuk saw a shadow moving through the darkness. Who ever it was...he felt cautious, but not hostile. After another moment concidering this new development, Raynuk turned to Sabertooth and Phyrexian and spoke.*

"Therefore, I will take you both on as my apprentices. Now, I have some buissness to attend to...You may come along ifyou would so like.."

*Raynuk turned without anymore words, and returned to the main entery of the Temple. Just as he reached for the doors, he heard the voice outside. Pushing the doors open wide, Raynuk stood on the steps, looking out apon Piccolo. The light from the temple, aswell as the relative darkness of the planet, hid the Sith's face from view*

"It has been too long since we have spoken Piccolo...Not since Kashyyyk have I seen you. I do hope things are going well...Now, what buissness brings you here, and I am curious how you managed to go un-noticed by our defensive grid..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Theo had no questions, all Theo had was a drive to take one of these swords and shove it through the flesh of another. He looked around and decided which one was best for him. He slowly moved his hand taking into his hands a medium sized sword no longer then three feet. He fingered the sword and just as he looked as if he was getting into it he stopped and looked to his master. His master knew he was ready for the next step.

"I would be honored to accompany you on your buissness, and I thank you for sacrificing yourself to train me."

Sabertooth followed Montar and politley stood behind him as he spoke to Picollo.

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Piccolo nodded to the Sith.

"A very good question. I was shown the way through here before, by Lord Ar-Pharazon. You see, this is not my first visit to your planet, I was summoned here by Ar-Pharazon when the Empire made its attack on Dagobah."

That was a long time ago, but his last meeting with Montar had been even longer. The battle against the bug army on Kashyyk, if he remembered correctly.

"It has indeed been a long time since we last meant. We have both come a long way. I believe recently after that battle you ascended to the rank of Sith Master. Forgive my lateness, but congratulations nonetheless. I'm sorry our meeting had to be over business. I come here to ask for your aid. I am searching for a Jedi by the name of Airleas Lianhahan. I heard there was an . . . incident with the Jedi and Sith recently. I don't know the details, but if she was involved I thought perhaps you knew her location. Once I find her, I will have no trouble capturing the Jedi. After she outlives her usefulness to me, I'm sure the Sith could find some way to use here against the Jedi. Besides, I believe you promised if I ever needed the help of the Sith, I could ask it. So, do you know anything about her location?"

*Raynuk smiled in silence as he walked down the steps of the temple into the onslaught of rain, and approched Piccolo*

"Yes, there was an 'incident'...at the Valley of the Jedi. I regret to tell you however, that I have no memory of what happened after a certain point, and i dont remember seeing Airleas..."

*Raynuk by now was less than two feet from Piccolo*

"But...I can give you something to go apon. I woke up on the planet Trualis, as did some of the people who I know were at the Valley. if Airleas was there, then she would have woken up there..."

1fE1uLv.png

"Thank you Montar, the Black Sun is in your debt. My services are yours anytime you should need them. Send my regards to Lord Ar-Pharazon."

Piccolo called his ship from the jungle. He activated his blaster pack landing in the cockpit. The bounty hunter was soon in hyperspace.

John brought the grey vessel into the location for the sensors to scan it and her occupants. The vessel checks off as that 'misplaced' vessel taken for a joyride by one of the Sith.

The vessel came down to a clearing not too far away from the Academy. Oddly enough in a parking space reserved for it but rarely used. John came out of the vessel with the Zabrak, Simbera, one of his two apprentices in tow.

John asked him to wait just outside the Temple while John went in and spoke to Master Montar.

"Raynuk, Master Montar, how are you doing this not so pleasant evening? Did you find Trulalis as happy and prancing as I found it? Rather disgusting no... I don't wish to be too forward, but I often can't help it... I think its about damn time I take my Master trials... After all, I dont wish to be a Lord forever..."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

John nodded before Raynuk... "Yes, I wish to begin. I clashed sabers with Abaddon and felt his power... I felt weak, belittled, we're allies but it felt pathetic to be beneath him."

The venom rose to twist his voice. "I need to feel the power, I need to prove to myself and to all that I am still worthy of being his equal..."

The eyes met Raynuk with a glare that John rarely used, it was serious, dead serious, lacking any sign of humor or joviality.

*KR's ship pulls out of hyperspace just outside of the super dense atmosphere that surrounded that planet. Loki made it's way to the planet surfaced and landed on it's usual spot, an clear spot on the roof of the temple. KR lept out and headed in, making note of Montar starting John's master trials. KR took great interest in this, going out of his way (if he really did, in fact, have a way to go out of) to enter the room in which this was about to occur. He leaned against the wall and turned to observe. This could get interesting...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

John's eyes snapped towards Ryu who had just entered. His voice was hoarse and his hands had become trembling fists, "Seeking amusement?"

He was unsure of Ryu's involvement in the Trials... But it was no matter... Whenever you wish to proceed... He said the words, with no intended direction, voicing the opinion to all assembled within the room...

"Never turn your attention from your opponent John..."

*Just as John turned to look back at Raynuk, the elder Sith delivered a devestating jab to the left side of John's face with enough power behind it to send the man flying across the room. Once the wall had sucessfully stoped John's motion, Raynuk withdrew his lightsaber, and waited*

1fE1uLv.png

John felt the blow as it rattled across his mind. Pay attention. Every slight opportunity to weaken you will be exploited. Every weakness exploited. There needs to be no more weaknesses, no more opportunities.

Then his light frame met the wall, with some of his agility, the blow was not against his back but stopped by his extremities, painful, but not so much.

He dropped down from the wall, ignited his own lightsaber, his eyes reduced to mere squints and the fibers of his being pulsating with adrenaline and the Force. Anything to increase awareness...

He ran at Raynuk with his often blinding speed, sliding away from Raynuk while performing a saber dance with the Master initiated by a downward arch across his chest, parried, and an upward slash following suit from behind, also parried. Finished by a low kick to the Master's rear portion of his leg. Coupling the momentum of his movement away from Raynuk and the thrust of his leg. It was enough to trip up the Sith Master.

"Ten fingers, ten toes... The Force... An infinite number of ways to die."

*Raynuk smiled in his own mind in seeing John's speed and agility kicking in. Blocking and parrying the attacks and lunges were not quite easy, showing the Master that John was fast enough to be just a hair quicker than Raynuk's senses at rest.

Good....good...he is performing very well...

But Raynuk failed his own advice of never losing sightfor a moment as John tripped him up. He felt his weight being thrown backwards, or mor correctly, his weight support being pulled forward. But what put Raynuk as a master was his ability to turn every questionable situation into a favorable oppertunity.

Using the momentum caused by the trip up, Raynuk did a sort of mini-back flip which he aided himself using the force. The result was a lightsaber attack that John could doubtfully have predicted.

An attack from below..

One that was sweeping upward to sever him into two peices*

1fE1uLv.png

John held a secondary feature, something sentient beings tend to lose as they further develop their more advanced mental features, their limbic or lesser brain portion begins to react less and less. However, John retained a strong link with primitive man... He refused to let his base instinct, his direct link to nature wither and die or weaken. After all it is primitive man who inherently seeks to destroy, to rape and to plunder. Thus, primitive man, who seeks three things... Eat, survive and reproduce... will stop at nothing to protect those three vital functions. A saber strike upwards from the middle, places in direct danger all three of those vital functions in reverse order.

With the grace and agility that he inherently possesses, John leapt up into a split and forced his saber down. Parrying the blow, now safe from imminent threat John's inner workings return to the advanced mind, and using Raynuk's extended arm as a springboard, leapt up and brought his weight down on Raynuk's head to complete the jump over the Sith master, avoiding another possible critical strike.

As the final humiliating blow, John who had forced Raynuk in the opposite direction of the initial trip up, humorously the entire sequence occuring within fractions of a second, was standing turned to face the master again.

The crimson saber was brought up to John's face and brought down into a more formal attack stance. This is what happens when you fight with some people, only drunks use fighting stances...

John lunged at Raynuk slashing at his torso, both blows parried.

*Raynuk spun and parried John's lunge attack, aimed at the Master's torso. But he also gave a little, pulling his saber back to give the impression, and a false one at that, that somehow John had caught the Master off guard. But the laws of physics still applied, and so, for each action, there is an equal but oppisite reaction. In this case, the action was the lunge at Raynuk...and the reaction, was the sheer manpower of the elder sith, pushing back on John's saber untill the grapple was broken, sending John's saber above his head, and putting Raynuk's directly at John's neck.

"checkmate"

*With a hint of simply fooling around, Raynuk force pushed John back a little bit, out of harm from the white lightsaber. Raynuk smiled and spun around, deactivating his lightsaber, and offering John his hand in helping the man up. When John was standing, Raynuk tunred to Kakuto*

"What say you Kakuto...has John passed yet? or is there something...YOU...would like to include in the test? "

1fE1uLv.png

John felt the radiating of the white saber and heard the words rattle in his mind. "Checkmate..." Indeed... Exactly that... But like generals who fight battles to decide the results of the war... You have to lose, before you win.

He was helped up and cast a glance at the handle of his saber as it was deactivated awaiting Ryu's decision.

"I believe I explained the terms on which you would learn my name, when you understand your hate...and have come to hate me. Then you can know my name, when you learn to harbor that anger against a target rather than another Sith...then you may know more about me and my own training. As of this moment, that is not a neccessary question." The Sith Master stared at the apprentices blades.

"For the record 'him' better be spelled with a capitol H." The Sith Master said before moving out of the room.

"You have chosen well made blades....good." The Sith spoke in the usual cold tone as he began walking down the hall toward the pad where his his ship.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Simbera stood, slouching slightly, just outside where his master was fighting. He could hear the sounds of battle, and did not like being stationary whilst others fought, but he knew why he couldn't fight, and for once, it was a reason he accepted. He straightened up slightly and awaited his master's return

"I'm glad you asked..."

*KR rose up from his place on the wall and walked to the center of the room.*

"He is impressive in combat, I'll give you that, but so are good Bounty Hunters. I think I have a test for you that will show me what makes you better than the rest. I've had this one brewing in the back of my mind for a while, I hope you'll enjoy it."

*KR lifts up his finger and points at a staircase leading downward on the opposite side of the room. He began walking down the stairs, with John behind him, and continued for several minutes before they reached a very large open room, much like the one they were in before, save for a considerable difference in size. It was strange, yes, that KR would lead them into a room so similar to the last, but he clearly had something in mind.*

"I stumbled across this room while I was reviewing plans for the temple, as I am designing one of my own. It seems to be no different from the last, until..."

*John stood just inside the doorway, and KR in the near center of the room. On the opposite side was a dead end. KR held out his hand and felt through the force for a switch. It was hidden from view, and from touch, buried in the wall where you'd have to know where it is to find it, and have to have the force to flip it. With a "clack" the trigger was hit and the floor began to move. Slowly it sank, then was pushed under the wall like dirt under a rug, revealing razor sharp spikes to replace the bottom of the room. On floor level there were several small platforms, each just big enough for two people, and each with a rather large distance between it and the next. John stood on the platform closest to the doorway, and KR still in the middle.*

"This wing of your trial, John, is to fight me (and Montar if he would like to join). You will need to use all of your force skills to evade falling into the punjee pit, where you will meet certain doom."

*KR leapt backwards and without taking his eyes off of John he landed on the platform farthest from him. He lifted up his platinum lightsaber, igniting it with a satisfying hum, then pulled back his hood to show his face. KR silently stared at John, almost as if he were calling to him. He was waiting for him to strike...*

Tea'dora glared at this man that she now called master. He may be attractive, but he was annoying as well. She turned and followed after the Master, carrying the sword she had selected. She thought to herself, trying to keep her thoughts to only herself, Oh, I am well on my way to hating you already.

She noticed her brother beside her as the two followed this Master back the way they had come.

Teadora.jpg

Moving side by side with his sister Theo was getting angry with this man's demeanor with his sister. He was getting angry that someone was able to kill her without him being able to stop it. theo always stopped it before, but this master before him was far too powerful.

He looked at his sister with anger in his eyes. She knew he wanted to kill something. She knew he wanted to destroy.

The Sith Master felt their hate as he continued walking down the winding halls of the Sith fotress known as Mimban. The dark gothic style architecture reflected the changes the Sith had gone through since their formation as an order. Different stone markings showed the differences brought on by change in the order itself. Runes of rage changed to that of raw power....and then back agian. The butresses and mishappen gargoyles seemed to mock all that walked down the twisting halls.

Abaddon turned into the main Temple corridor, his cloak brushing against the walls as he walked. The black flowing robe glided behind him matching his movements with its own rippling motions. He exited the temple passing Montar John and Kakuto on his way out.

He hummed a few bars of "Pretty fly for a white guy" then exited altogether to his ship. The gunboat's sharp black accented by red wingtips twinkled in the moonlight.

Abaddon entered the ship and his apprentices followed...exiting the atmosphere and entering hyperspace moments later.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

John's eyes stood near the door and watching Ryu as he backflipped to the furthest of the platforms, his eyes narrowed and he ignited the crimson saber.

"You know, its things like this that make men want to rape eachothers' moms... Because of this, I understand Abaddon's fixation with your mom."

John paced twice across the length of the platform, eyes continuously fixed on Ryu. He let a smirk show through and jumped off to the next platform off to the upper-right. He jumped in an erratic pattern standing with only the platform holding Ryu before him. The smirk faded and a spark twinkled in his eyes, constantly staring at the man who was presently his adversary and forever a nemesis.

John leapt over to Ryu's platform, bouncing off the wall to attack at an angle, lightsaber stretched at a forty-five degree angle from his left hand across his body.

He used the saber as the initial attack, upon the sabers clashing as expected in John's mind, he slid his left foot just beneath the clashing blades landing squarely on Ryu's chest. His entire weight coming down on Ryu's breastplate.

"You know...I think 'now' is over right about....NOW"

*Raynuk's calm form of mere seconds ago dissapeared like a snowflake in boiling water as he threw his hand out across the room at Ryu and John. It was a simple move really, requireing hardly any energy to preform.

However, it was the reaction to his action that would teach John to forever watch his surroundings no matter where he was. The move was calculated, sending John splattering into the wall mere feet away right as he moved to land on Ryu's chest.

Apparently, the wall was less sturdy than Raynuk knew, and John was more sturdier. A case in point that resulted with John being litterally pushed into the wall, cracking and splintering it in his way*

"I told you John...BE MINDFUL OF WHAT SURROUNDS YOU!"

1fE1uLv.png

"And that fixation is with my mother?"

*KR chuckles lightly.*

"That was a might harsh, Master Montar, but nonetheless amusing..."

*KR leapt to the next platform and paused, his back to Montar. KR paused, then leapt one platform to the right, so he could see Montar out of the corner of his eye. He chuckled a little more and waited for John to regroup.*

John had always been calm and simple soul. The dark side coursed through him, true, but he never had reasons to really lash out violently... He enjoyed the simpler parts of being evil; the killing, the stealing, the raping... But temporarily trapped within the wall, a few thoughts ran through his mind. First... write down things Abaddon says while drunk. Second, two things to avoid while around Montar... raping mothers and things, especially darksabers, up your ass. Third, take note of rather large solid objects to the left, right, up and down of your relative position, referred to as walls, roofs and floors. Fourth and foremost, **** I'm pissed!

John stood, as if ablaze, the black aura surrounded by a crimson haze. Leaping from platform to platform, faster than Montar could take aim at John... John landed on a single platform, standing in the with a single platform away from Ryu while Montar was still within peripheral vision. Glowing, John ignited the saber.

John despised two opponents, especially when one came out of nowhere like a pissy little sniper. I'd rather face them both and die, then face one while the other hurls my ass into walls for his own humor. Mumbling, "I think someone really needs a darksaber..."

Standing still and a far away from the wall, a fleet of jagged rocks and sharp stones from the wall shattered by John's inopportune residence rose behind him, via the aid of the force, the dagger-like fragments numbering a thousand were hurled towards the two men.

Following the barrage, John leapt and came down somewhat hard, shaking the foundations of the platform where Ryu, and now John, were standing. He ran at Ryu, blending behind the flotilla of rocks. A bolt of force lightning later erupted from his hand, as red glowed in his hands, the bolt flew shortly behind the fragments... Stop one, but not both... Montar?!? A force push for the simple purpose of destabilizing the Master or preoccupying him for a trifle bit longer.

*Raynuk watched in amusement as KR and John continued the duel as if dancing around eachother. The fragments that came at Raynuk was swatted away like gnats before Raynuk saw that there was little more he could do without getting involved in the fight. Taking his leave, he returned back up the stairs and located his two apprentices.

He found Sabertooth talking with a new hopeful, and waited for their conversation to end before approaching the man*

"Well my apprentice...I suppose you are eager to get to your training?"

1fE1uLv.png