Corellia

Darth Jade

Leo looks around trying to find where the Sith went. He squints trying to to see where he was.His silver lightsaber hummed in the darkness. It shined bright even though he was full of anger and hatred.

He screams out."Get back you scum. Ill rip you limb from limb."

Leo could feel the anger in him rise as he is ignored by the sae man once again. The rain started to cool him down. He was extremely exhausted from the fight. He walks aroud in the mud trying to find the man who caused him to kill his father.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A voice penetrates through the clamoring rain. It's location darts from location to location, coming from outside and inside the young Stovachi's mind.

"You blame me for your father's death?"

The voice moves.

"Was it not your own blind rage that took his life? If you hadn't rushed in to kill me, perhaps your father would still be alive."

Moves again.

"It is true. Though you will try to deny it. My hands are clean of your father's death. Your hands are the ones soaked in his blood."

The voice comes from the sky, each word seems to follow a drop of rain.

"I am merely unlocking your true potential. Soon, you will realize that your father means nothing, the weak mean nothing, only power."

From inside Leo's head.

"Follow me and the ways of the Sith, and you will be POWER."

The voice stops and the rain seems to be muffled out, though it still falls.

Angelfire sucks cock

Leo walks through the streets. He could hear the voice echoing in his head over and over. He kept hearing one word in his head over and over.

Power. Power. Power.

He thought to himself.

The Jedi are powerful. If they werent, they wouldnt have survived the fight against the Hutts and the Empire. If they werent powerful, would they have survived for thousands of years. Plus there were other things.

Mara was a Jedi. He loved her.by going with this man, he would be betraying her and everything their love stood for. And Master Sly, he was willing to sacrifice himself for all the Jedi, even the ones who werent able to contribue to the fight.

He remembers the lightsaber in his hand. He deactivates and then remembers. He had promised to give this back to Sly Stevenson. He had promised and he would not break a promise.

"No I will never betray the Jedi." He yells out in angry voice. His eyes glance menacingly around to find this dark warrior.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A swift hit comes from behind Leo, striking him in the back of the head with the hard hilt of the lightsaber. Stovachi collapses to the ground unconscious, with the rain splashing and rolling off his young face. His head lays a few inches from his Father. The resemblance was quite striking, Pyre thinks to himself.

Pyre turns his back to the limp body, thinking to himself.

"His rage will make him powerful, his love will slow him down." Pyre pauses, "No problem."

Leonardo is raised into the air with his clothes waving in the wind below him and the unconscious figure steadily follows the Sith. They make their way to the headhunter through the now slowing rain. Nervous eyes could be felt upon the two, peering through windows and doorways, as they make their way to their exit. At the ship, Leo is thrown into the cargo bay and Pyre then makes his way to the pilot's seat.

The Z-95 headhunter breaks through the dark clouds, mysteriously ending the rain. The clouds begin to dissipate at their exact exit, and pan out from there, revealing the night sky. The headhunter enters hyperspace.

Angelfire sucks cock

*Ronin's transport touched down at a Corellian transportation hub. Ronin put what he had built in a box and tied it to his back. He took the rest of his stuff and stored it in his pockets, everything except the bucket of ice cream. He cracked open the lid and dug in with his trusty Swiss army spoon. The other attachments broke long ago, now it was just a spoon. Ronin walked through the streets of Corellia, looking as regular as a man with a big red coat, orange glasses, and a bucket of ice cream with a gunshop label can look. To make it better, scanned the streets, waiting for a certain ladder to be seen. Ronin didn't take his hands off the ice cream as he kicked off a grate and jumped down. Red coat. Eats stuff. Jumps down pipes. He was a few mushrooms away from Mario. Ronin walked down the path for a long time before he found a glint of red in a puddle of water.*

"There you are..."

*The red glint was the hilt of Ronin's heat sword, and he was standing in the tunnel where he had died not to long ago. Ronin put his foot under the sword and kicked it into the air, then reached out and grabbed it. He finished up his ice cream and threw the bucket into the tunnel. Ronin put his sword on his belt and walked to the nearest ladder. Ronin sighed heavily and then started to climb the ladder...*

FinalRONIN.png

At the top of the ladder an astromech droid waits for Ronin. Before the pirate could react, a voice message activates.

"Hello my dear little mouse. How goes your efforts to stitch yourself back together after the cat scratched you to death the last time and popped your silly little head off?" A low chuckle is heard. "That job I was discussing with you earlier is still in force, so if you'd be so kind as to look over to your left." Near there is an open hangar with a ship concealed inside. It's unmarked and the landing doors are open.

"The new KVC Enterprises ship, built in conjunction with the Corellian Engineering Corporation. A word of caution, your ship is worth more than you, which is surprising due to the bounty on your head which you foolishly earned challenging the might of the Black Sun and butting into my affairs. However I need a test pilot to try it out and your unique circumstances make you an ideal canidate. I believe this ship has the capabilties to hold off the most astute bounty hunter for the time being, so your reward for testing it is a stay of execution as long as your wits hold, or until my good friend Faust decides to take up hunting you in which case, you will need a miracle which is beyond even my skills to engineer. So enjoy it my little mouse, and take this R2 droid as a farewell present. I will be watching you to see how you fare, so enjoy this little play before the final pounce. Oh and one last thing. If I were you, I would get running rather quickly as the hunters will be alerted to your presence in short order." The message trails away into laughter, deleting itself.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

*Ronin looked at the droid with seemingly endless curiosity.*

"Little mouse?"

*Ronin didn't know how the droid had found him either, but he did know that you must walk into a trap. Rarely did a trap find you. If it found you it'd be an attack, and wouldn't be so subtle. Still, Ronin didn't take it without caution. Ronin trusted the droid, since it was virtually harmless. He didn't have proper facilities for testing it anyway, so he pretty much had to. Ronin drew his guns and went into the Hangar. He made one circle around the ship before he even went inside, making sure that nobody was waiting for him to get inside so that they could shut him in and shoot him into the Sun... Again... Ronin eyed the ship with great affection. It already looked like one of the fastest ships in all the Galaxy, and he hadn't gotten inside. Ronin took note of the forward sublight engines, giving the afore mentioned incredible maneuverability. He even liked the color. Red with black detailing.*

"Someone has good taste..."

*Ronin walked up to the rear door and it performed a retinal scan. It let out a friendly "Access Granted" as the door opened. Ronin held up out his guns and walked through the ship, his new R2 passing him and going to it's own little place. Ronin scouted the rooms of the ship. KvC had even had a cabin added. Given, the decor was drab, but it was much better than his old room, I.E. the storage drawer in his old ship. Ronin would add some velvet sheets and some red lighting, it'd get better. Ronin checked the engine rooms. They both looked fine, more than fine even, they looked flat out sweet. Once Ronin had inspected every inch of the ship, he went to the last spot left. The cockpit. Ronin stood at the door while he went through another retinal scan. The thick blast door opened. It wasn't inches deep, but feet! Ronin was impressed, but he was suspicious about the cockpit. Not only was it in the center of the ship, but it was dark and he couldn't see the outside, and the seat was suspended in the center of the spherical room.*

"Curiouser and Curiouser..."

*Ronin put his hand on the starter and pressed. The entire room jumped to life at once, the walls lighting up with a pale red light, and the frontword screen asking for Ronin to set a password. One more security measure couldn't hurt, so he paused a moment then spoke.*

"The moonlight shines on the innocent and guilty alike."

*The frontward screen shows the computer processing and storing the password, then a quick system scan came up. It went through everything from sensors to engines, and in the end all of the systems came up nominal. Then it happened. The coolest thing Ronin had ever seen happened. The screen went blank for a moment, then all at once the screens around him changed to show the outside, but not just the outside, it showed it though Ronin were floating through space. He could see everything around the ship, just as it would look if he were outside. The ship's speaker came on and said "Grave Breaker: Online." Ronin didn't notice though, he just stood with this blank look on his face. About five minutes later Ronin let out a shout of victory unlike any he had let out before. He was well more than pleased. Ronin grabbed the controls and slammed on the accelerator pedals, pulling up and out of the atmosphere. It seemed like Ronin was actually flying through space, and he reassured himself of the one thing he knew.*

"This is the coolest thing ever."

FinalRONIN.png

Not finding anything but a trail at Coruscant, Corban's ship pulls out of hyperspace almost in exact orbit around the isolated planet of Correlia.

Scanning for traces of Ronin, Corban finds a ship that Ronin used to get here, Public Transportation. This is where itt got tricky. Corban did a backscan through all the central computers in all the transportation facilities located near the Last Call on Coruscant, and found a match for Ronin. Following the ship he presumed was the one he got on, the closest one Ronin was near, he got the Ion trail that led to Correlia.

Sure enough, when the hack was set up, Ronin had been here too. In fact, there was a very clear trail to an alleyway, and then it cut off, like he was never there.

Corban landed the ship at the nearest docking bay, paid the fee, and then went to the alleyway where it had cut off. He found nothing and was about to go back to his ship when he noticed a section missing from a city sewer grate. Crawling inside, he stifled a gasp, and then wept, for there was the body of his brother. After what seemed like eternity, he remembered his equipment, and began scanning the body. What he found was amazing. Not a few hours ago, another Ronin was standing here, and not a few weeks ago, this Ronin had been slain.

So he had been cloned.....I knew it!

He followed the genetic trail to a small, tubelike opening that revealed a boxlike room, which looked like it was meant to be a hangar. Corban's equipment immediately picked up sublight engine residue on the walls, and it was recent.

Corban had found his brother.

-----------------Later--------------------

Corban boards his ship with the new infrmation, and finds the Ion trail once in space. He shoots off to wherever it leads.

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*KR's ship, the Ragnarok, touches down or Correlia. KR steps out, then sends his ship into high orbit by remote. He decided that would be the best place for it until he decided what to do with it. KR followed a path to the storage hangar where he was told he'd find the ship. When KR stepped in he really finally grasped what he had been told about. The ship didn't look like a ship, it retained human shape. It was clearly mechanical, it didn't have flesh, but it had arms and legs, a head and wings. It was white with black and gray undertones, but more important was the way it felt. The ship didn't feel like a ship, it felt like a living being. KR approached it slowly, and it turned, as looking at him. KR did not know whether to be scared or excited, so he went to the default and continued to walk forward. The ship leaned down and opened it's chest, revealing the c0ckpit, if you could call it that.

KR cautiously climbed in, and almost without warning it closed around him. For a moment it was black, with a dead silence. Only the sound of KR's own heart was heard. Then, KR felt something, like an entity climbing into his body, like he had climbed into the ship, and then there was power. Immense power. The ship kicked to life and it began to feel more like a ship, but it didn't limit to that. KR could feel the force flowing through the ship just as it flow through him, it was as an extension of his own body, and as a result he could instantly tell that his power was greatly increased. His comm kicked on, saying in to many words that Montar was above acrid and that he needed help.*

"How very opportune..."

*KR focused his hatred for the offender into the ship, and the storage room began to shake and crumble before the awesome power of the ship. KR changed his focus and put it into the sublight engines, and instantly he shot off like a rocket, entering space, then hyperspace, aiming for acrid...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

As Roiju exits hyperspace, he feels his old presence. That of Leo. It was strong as if he had lost everything here.

Must be where he lost his memory

He sees his K-Wing. He rubs his hands along it trying to find some memory. He then feels something, a feeling of where his one true love was. He smiles knowing he would find her. He leaps into his ship which he had now named, Stars Fury

He takes of in his fully armed and loaded ship. He hits hyperspace heading to his love.

asdfgcopy.jpg

*Knock Knock Knock*

The thud on the Lianahan's door is loud, and leaves a ringing in there ears, as the door opens, they find a man, a young man... very familiar, hidden beneath a robe.

With a puzzled look, one of the Lianahan boys who answered the door asks what he can do for you, raising his head, and removing his hood, Master Prophet speaks with a cheerful smile: "... Whats the matter, you don't recognize your own brother-in-law..."

Sly says as he is greeted, and let inside, as Sly shuts the door, an evil smirk runs across his face.

"I dont have much time, I am afraid I have to retreave something for Lanceton, I am terribly sorry I cannot stay longer."

Sly walks up the stairs, and enters the room of Lance Lianahan, which was quite messy, Sly uses his Jedi Vision to see through the walls, looking for a Item hidden in a face, reaching for his lightsaber, Sly cuts the safe hidden beneath the painting open, and reaches in to find a small card, a identification card, with many numbers on it.

Sly had watched his brother in law place this item there, which gave away its location, telling Sly the purpose of this card once long ago.

A short amount of time passes by, and Sly departs, using public transportaion in the Starport at Coronet to escape from personal ship registration.

With a blast off, Sly is on a commercial flight away from Correllia.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Hutt troops continue to walk the streets of Corellia awaiting their next orders.

The DBK dropped out of hyperspace over Corellia. He had one purpose an one purpose only. He sent a heavily encrypted comm out, then entered the atmosphere of Corellia.

Spotting several Hutt Fleet Guards, he drops the sliced pieces of the once humanoid body over the city. Chunks of various parts flew through the air as he poured them off the ship. The thought that that much blood existed in the creature had not occured to him, but it did please him.

The Mandelorian armor and weapons were removed from the corpes before he had been chopped it into tiny bloody chunks small enough for a nuna to eat. As Zuloth tossed them about the city residents got the distinct feeling it was raining blood. The pieces of flesh fell into food in the market place and water near the watering areas for animals and humans alike. Blood continued to splattered into the air from the pieces of meat.

A bloody form of rain and hail, only this precipitation did nothing to refresh the city, contrary to that it infected water and food supplies. In a sense the weeks economy had gone in the ditch.

He next tossed a spear into the tallest building a pike and atop the back end the head stood. A grim expression of death staring down. A reminder that none messed with the Dark knight and survived.

The former Sith Guardian turned away tossing the bloody plastic he had used to gut the body on over the edge of his rear ramp. It feel atop the Hutt guards before they could fire.

Moments later he was out of the atmosphere and in hyperspace.

zuloth.psd.jpg

Siege Bushido Ryu

Way of the Righteous Warrior

Sayn sat and waited for her Master in the ship. She paced back-and-forth, waiting for Master Kirlocca to return. The Gungan Padawan despretly wanted Mes to come back to life soon...the corpse was begining to rot and smell.

Sayn finally had enough of sitting next to decaying flesh. She stepped outside the ship and viewed the landscape around her. Their was nothing particularily unusual about the landscape, but it was beautiful through and through. Correlia wasn't that bad.

Out in the distance, Sayn thought she might have spotted her Wookiee teacher. She noted that he was on his knees...but why? Sayn sent out a force message to him.

Master, do you need my assistance in anything? If you don't mind me asking, why must we wait for Master Gantoris?

Sayn patiently awaited her Master's reply

Sayn_Ta.jpg

Sayn Ta nodded to her Master's responce...though, she still didn't understand exactly what was going on. What service could a Jedi offer here on Correllia. Currently the planet seemed safe and secure...Sayn shook these thoughts away from her head. It was not the Padawan's place to question here superiors.

The Gungan headed back into the ship. The smelling, rotting remains of Mes Tisserad was almost unbareable. Sayn used the Jedi trick of holding her breath so that she wouldn't have to smell the corpse. The body needed to be buried, and quickly.

Sayn searched around the ship for some equipment. She found a couple of shovels, gloves, ect. The Padawan soon found herself standing in front of a small, discreet corner locker. After opening the locker, Sayn was suprised to find an older-model protocol droid. The Gungan didn't have to use her Jedi wit to understand that the droid would be helpfull in the burial.

After quickly piecing him together, Sayn flicked a button on the droid's back. The protocol's orb eyes filled with light as the droid came to life.

"Ooh, oh my. Um, I am R-17, human-cyborg relations. How may I be of service?"

Sayn could tell by the rusted, bronze-colored droid's quizzical look that he was confused. She helped him up to his feet and introduced herself.

I'm Sayn Ta, Jedi Padawan. You must have been locked in that closet for a long time. I don't know how you got their, but now that your reactivated, want to give me a hand.

Sayn handed R-17 a shovel that closely resembeled him in color.

"Here, take this. I know its not the protocol thing, but how about you give me a hand with disposing that body over there? I'll start digging, and you drag him out and then help me.

The droid eagerly agreed and the duo gave the great Jedi Master Mes Tisserad a proper ceremony. Finally, the dead body was out of the ship.

After they were finished with their work, Sayn led the droid over to her Kirlocca.

"Master look, its a protocol droid I found cooped up in the ship. He helped me bury Master Tisserad."

As the Padawan continued talking to her Wookiee Master, her tone became more serious.

"Master, I am sorry to keep buging you...and I know patience is important...but don't you agree that are services as Jedi could best be served elsewhere. I do not fee l anything is wrong here.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Kirlocca turned at his padawan. A bit surprised to see a driod, but just shrugged it off.*

"Sayn, You are indeed correct. This place has no importance to us as of right now. We will leave. Let me contact my friend to pick us up, and I will hide Mes' clone."

*Kirlocca took the clone and hid it in a cave, he then walked away a bit, and contacted his friend, with a private message for him. He then put his comlink with the clone, so when Mes awoke, he could contact someone to pick him up, he then walked back towards the ship. Once inside he sat down and graped the driod, in hopes of finding out how old he was compared to Shadow, who was bought with the ship in the first place.*

Let's hope your not too old...

*Kitt in the borrowed jedi shuttle raced into Corellia and land on an outskirt next to another ship, that belonged to his friend, Kirlocca. He raced out to meet him.*

"I came as soon as I could. If you think your ship is being tracked, shouldn't we destroy it?"

*Kitt asked without even looking at his friend for aproval.*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

OOC: I'm assuming that were standing outside, near the two ships...

Sayn made a sharp, quick glance at her Master.

"Tracked? Were being tracked?"

It was uncommon for Sayn to lose her composure, but Kitt's message was definately a suprise. The Gungan Padawan was awaiting to be Knighted, and this definately threw a wrench in the mix.

Meanwhile, R-17 did a quick time-check and calculated his age.

"I am not sure how I ended up in your ship, Mr. Wookiee, but I can tell you that I am approx. 60 years, 5 months, 13 days, and 4 minuates old...give or take a minuates.

Both Sayn and the rusted Protocol droid waited for what Kirlocca or Kit had to say next.

Sayn_Ta.jpg

"Yes Sayn, I think when we picked the body up, he might have trackerd us or the ship or the body, that's why I kept the clone, and that's why we came here."

*Kirlocca turned towards Kitt*

"Kitt, we must get back to the temple, I feel we might be needed in some way or another."

*Kirlocca watched as Kitt ran back to start the ship up, he then turned towards Sayn.*

"Sayn...and driod, lets move."

*Together they ran into Kitt's ship, the be borrowed from the jedi, and waited for Kitt to take them back.*

The protocol droid, R-17, spoke aloud to anyone who was listening.

"Masters, might I request some new plating and an oil bath upon reaching our destination...my joints are killing me!"

Sayn gave the droid a soft smile.

"Sure 'R', I'm certain the Jedi Temple has some spare parts laying around somewhere."

The Gungan Padawan then turned her attention to her Wookiee mentor and tride to make conversation.

"Master, what do you think the Jedi Counsel has in store for us when we return...Will I be Knighted? ...Will you be proclaimed a Jedi Master?"

Sayn_Ta.jpg

*Kitt couldn't help but smile at Sayn's comment. He knew it was for him to get involed with, but he knew that Sayn had what it took to be a jedi knight.*

"I don't want to sound like a jedi master or anything, nor do I want to get involed with your relationship as a master padawan, but I feel that Sayn has been through alot with you, she started the journey at the battle at Kashyyyk, fighting off the bug army."

*Kitt started his ship off and took off into space.*

OOC: You can finsih the conversation at the temple.

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

• 1 month later...

*Keiran and Ben'a walked out of the spaceport at Coronet City and proceeded to the seedier part of town and found a shady bar. The pair entered and sat down at a table in the corner.*

"Awesome work Ben'a, you're really doing well. Now for the next part of your training, you would normally use a training saber but since we're here on Corellia and not at the temple that is not possible. Also, normally, a padawan and his master would travel to Ilum where you would normally get a crystal for your saber, but due to our situation of being shipless that is not possible. So the only remaining option is to synthisize your own crystal. I've never created a synthetic crystal before and I've only heard rumors about it being possible, so you'll have to discover most of the method on your own. It's customary for a padawan to create a saber on his own, so that is what you'll do. Inspect my saber, ask me quick questions, but that is all, I will leave you here, it is then up to you to synthisize a crystal, build your saber, and then find me again."

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Ben'a felt good to be given this praise from the Jedi Knight, his Master. It gave him, finally, a sense of worth; of finally realizing where his strengths and abilities lay. He would do his master proud, of that, the Padawan was certain. Ben'a had also heard rumors of synthetic crystals, though he had not known of a lightsaber equipped with one.*

Perhaps this will be the first, he thought to himself. Ben'a regarded his Master's instructions.

"Is it alright if I disassemble your saber to get an idea of the crystal's structure?"

*Examining his master's hilt closely, he waited for the Jedi's answer.*

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

*Keiran sat back and sighed*

"Unfortunately, no, I'm afraid I can't let you do that. I spent a long time constructing that lightsaber and if anybody who doesn't know how I created it, attempted to disassemble it, it could stop functioning, I'd rather not risk that. Also, the crystal I have in there is a diamond from Ilum, it is as pure a diamond as a diamond can be, thus it is white in color."

siggggy5ko.jpg

*Somehow, Ben'a was not surprised at his Master's sentiments toward his weapon. A Jedi never lets others mess with his symbol, and by now Ben'a knew that was the symbol of a Jedi, as no other kind of person could weild one. Instead, the Padawan chose to put his awareness to the test -- using the Force to peer inside the blade itself, to see how it was made... Still, he wasn't entirely certain about synthetic saber crystals.*

"One final question then, Master...what do you know of the creation of synthetic crystals? I know something of them, that they are powerful and require great energy to make..."

*Keeping an ear open for his Master's response, Ben'a began to probe the saber in his hand with the Force...*

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild