Corellia

Darth Jade

Talon clambered into his Sekotan ship and took off after the others, while Zee in his fighter remained zooming around the galaxy doing odd-jobs for Talon. He had needed a little bit of time to begin to teach Ryoo force blasts before they left, as that would help him in the battle. Ryoo would be able to practice on the trip, but Talon would have to concentrate on flying. Now they were off.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

He stood behind Adi-Wan, his face blank as usual. Affter learning how to quiet his mind he spent a great deal of his time listening to the meticloriants, letting them guide his actions. He had become very close with the force and used it very wisely, even in his swordsmanship.

"Master Tinova, the battle is upon us, is it not? I hope that in this fght we wil become great allies and afterwards even greater friends. I hope that force will guide our lives on a path of prosperity. That is all we can ask."

He took the saber of Kirloccas father and ignited the blade. He had been tweaking it so the blade came out white. He was ready for battle, as ready as any young Padawan could be.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Monty broke his meditation, tired of trying to hold it any longer. He pulled out a spice pill from his bag, popped it into his mouth, and ingested the fizzy mixture that resulted. While the pill broke down, Monty leaned up against a tree. He got comfortable as the buzz started to up his senses. Montgomery put on his headphones and turned on the digital audio player that sat in his lap. He took the high and music in to their fullest as the chaotic feelings screamed hellishly around him. All he wanted was a way out without getting out.

Airs opened her back door, and saw that the Dark One, her husbands ship was still there. Sighing to herself, she walked up the ramp and headed to the c0ckpit.

She stood there with a shocked expression on her face as she saw Sly standing there with a crimson sabre.

"What are you doing? Sly, answer me."

Airleas.jpg

Sly new that his wife was coming, he saw her coming even before she woke up that morning. Sly watched her open the door with his minds eye, as he holds his crimson saber proudly, as if it was a token. A proud achievemant.

Turning and facing his wife, he de-activates the Lightsaber and strokes the hilt with a devilish look in his eyes.

"I want to start this ending, by saying, I am sorry Airleas." Sly pauses looking at the fearful face of his wife.

"I am sorry for never being there for you, we have had many rough times, and I have never been the best husband to you. I do not know where my future lies, and... you... you don't need me holding you down anymore. I am sorry." Sly says with an emotional face, tears begin to run.

"It would be best for your interest on life, to avoid me from now on."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

OOC: ((Sorry for not posting, but I had to leave but my friend was suppose to post for me but he forgot so...))

IC: Ty sat down beside Monty and began to meditate. He was able to stay in meditation for a while but his thoughts soon returned to his mind. He remembered about his Master. It had been some time since she had left him in the temple on Yavin. Yavin. Yavin wasn't there anymore. Ty hoped that his Master would be able to find him on Coriella. He remembered that she should returning soon.

Airleas stood there and closed her mouth. she was at a loss for words. She should avoid him???

Straightening up, she looked him in the eyes, "Sly, is that what you really want? I mean, you have been avoiding this marriage for a while now. And yes it has been a rough road, but all marriages are rough. Well, not all wives get kidnapped, and hunted and captured and tortured and shot. But they all have their ups and downs. And because you have a disagreement with Adi, whom I might add has been like a brother to you since ... well since forever, you are going to leave the order that helped you."

She stopped a moment and stared at him. Sighing, "Is that what you want Sly?"

Airleas.jpg

Sly just looked at Airleas, the two had grown so far apart. "Adi-wan and I's dispute will remain between him and I. Besides, Adi will never be what a brother can be, brothers listen." Sly says, looking down at the cold metal Hilt in his hand.

"It is not a matter of want, my love, it seems that this is the way it must be done. I won't be here forever..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Airleas quickly added to Sly's comment, "No, I won't let you..." she said, as a quick flash of light beamed, as a buzzing noise was heard.

The sound was that of a saber however, the Crimson saber was quickly met and blocked by Airleas's Emerald Green Lightsaber. The downward strike was stopped short, as the two struggled for power of the battle. Fear in Airleas's eyes, emptyness in Sly's.

"Powerful, you have become Airleas..."

As the two struggled pushing the sabers towards eachother.

Airleas felt as if every bone in her body was being pulled in seperate directions as she was lifted from the ground. Here, on the Dark One was not the smartest place to tempt the former Jedi Master. His powers seemed to be amplified by the force sensative meditation room that was built for him.

Airleas couldn't even scream the pain hurt so bad as Sly lifted his hand into the air, the force lifted Airleas spreading her apart. A few cracking noises could be heard as Sly spoke...

"... I am sorry..." Sly said spreading his fingers apart, as Airleas's pain continued. "... This is the only way..." Sly said igniting his lightsaber again...

The Sly that was, was no more, he was defeated in an inner battle, a constant war being fought on the inside of the Jedi Master. This man, no, yet I say man, this beast, was killing the Sly Stevenson that everyone knew. The Sly Stevenson that loved Airleas, loved her with all his heart.

Sly's eyes, and only his eyes, seemed to show the last part of the inner Sly that was a Jedi. They seemed misty as Airleas spoke the words I love you, then... they rolled backwards a bit, with a blink, then a flintch. Sly Stevenson was destroyed, The shell and body of the once great man remained. The man left, was just known as the Prophet.

The Prophet raised his Light Sword, the saber that burned red like fire and flames, as he walked closer to Airleas.

He knew that she was in pain, no matter how bad she ignored and tried to block it from her mind. She was strong, but like all before her, not strong enough.

Raising the Cold red saber, The Prophet brings the saber's edge downward at Airleas with the last ounce of strength. The personality, the man known as Sly Stevenson deactivated the saber, sending it slinging to the ground.

The Prophet Instead raised his hand and used the force, flinging her across the ship as she bashed into the Lower Landing Bay platform as Airleas smashed into the button. Her body hit the ground heavy, as the cargo door lowered, Airleas rolls off. Laying on the ground, broken.

The Prophet turns picks up his saber, sensing nothing from Airleas, he returns to the cockpit, and fires the engines. As he lifts from the Lianahan ranch.

*Ronin slightly begins to regain clarity of mind. The Cortez's overly powerful engines are heard in the distance.*

I'll take it from here friend.

*Ronin's space armor falls from the sky and lands a few feat away. Ronin climbs in and mans the controls. He picks up Luthis and ignites the thrusters sending them in the direction of medical facilities. Seeing the Luthis had no legs medics run out to take him up. Ronin opens the chest of his suit and falls out himself, then droid and human health care workers drag them both off for treatment. Before his goes into surgery Ronin makes a few requests for Replacements and modifications to his body. He cannot tell what happens to Luthis, but he mumbles a few commands having to do with him being treated well.*

FinalRONIN.png

*Ronin walks out on new and improved legs. His legs are greatly enhanced, giving him greater agility and speed. Also it is used for interface with the Space armor. He rams a pinky in his ear to get out some Bacta that he hadn't rid himself of.*

I've always hated that stuff.

*Ronin re-equips himself and walks up to Luthis.*

Thats cool. More ships equals more power.

*Ronin puts on his deep red coat and sits by his ship. He's going to let Luthis lead this.*

What are we doing there, by the way?

FinalRONIN.png

*Ronin lands his ship in an abbandoned landing platform. It's out of site and out of mind, a good hideout for the moment. Ronin steps out of his ship with a grim look on his face. He had recieved the message Ob had sent out, and Ronin was quite basically scared shitless. He sits down and buries his face in his hands.*

God damn, I'm never going for personal or somebody elses revenge again.

FinalRONIN.png