Corellia

Darth Jade

Xen-Que goes to where Sly is, "Excuse me, I must speak with Master Stevenson. The bugs have stepped WAY out of bounds."

"Viano Migules activated the Solaris Prime self-destruct mechanism, and destroyed the fourth moon of Yavin. Master Serena, had died much before that. I'm lucky to be here now. That's about it."

Xen-Que lines up the currently dead bodies of Hou-Jo, Total Chaos, Valeran, and Vincent Noah.

*Break the Cycle*

They all come back to life.

xqp-1.jpg

His previously lifeless body rises, he is very lightheaded, and his clothes are tattered. He has a few scrathes on his arms and dirt on his skin but he was alive...back from the dead.

"I live?! Is this real..."

He stands up and embraces master Xen, hugging him very tightly.

"Thank you master jedi. I am in your debt."

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

* Impede closes his eyes and drifts to sleep.*

In Dream-

* The lightsaber quickley comes out of Impedes chest. The man waves his hand over the nearly dead boy's chest (force heal) . The wound closes.Impede takes a giant gasp of air theen goes uncosioes.*

" Yes go back to sleep boy every thing will be aliright."

* The man picks the boy up and throws him on his shoulder.*

-Out Dream

"HELP!!!"

* Sweats rolls down his face. He wipes face then gets up and puts his robe back on and takes his pole out. He decides to do a mornig practice*

SIG.jpg

Xen-Que gets startled when Vincent hugs him....

He pushes him away, "Get off of me, and I'm not a Jedi... I'm a Blademaster."

He turns his attention to Raynuk, "You speak of that which we already know Poleb...The matter is being handled personally by those you see here."

Xen-Que gets a little uneasy, "Lord Montar, PLEASE do not refer to me by my last name."

He looks over to Hou-Jo, "My brother is not yet ready to know that he wasn't the only one to... survive.... to survive what happened."

He looks up at Raynuk, "I'm not... i'm not talking about what happened at Yavin... he does not know that his brothers live. I most appreciate it if my last name is not spoken again."

He buries his face in his hands. For quite a time, Xen-Que does nothing... he turns around and walks away... "I am obliged to help, if you need any help concerning Yavin, I will be your Blademaster support."

xqp-1.jpg

Talon woke. He rubbed his head. On the way out from Yavin, he must have hit his head, becuase he couldn't remember anything beyond breaking the atmosphere. He looked around and saw Ryoo talking with some masters. He tried to rise, but fell to the floor again. Using the force to gather himself, he finally managed to sit up. He waited for Ryoo to come back to the ship, and allow him to take care of his business first.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Sly shook his head as the racket in the room was getting louder and louder. The room was very sensative to Master Stevensons force signal. The voices were applified through the force, only for Stevenson to hear.

With a faint whisper that echoed a million screams, Sly just simply gives a "Shhh..." As the entire room falls silent, with members of the alliance covering their ears for protection of the loud noise.

Sly spoke again, this time, not using the room to amplify the voice...

"This room is very sensative to the force, it can amplify any force using abilities while in the room. Made specifically for searching out people throughout the galaxy... never has it been tried at a scale of this size."

Sly moves to the center of the room as he begins to sit in a chair that can't be seen. The appearing chair raises from the floor with no back, it was a traditional meditation style chair.

Sly Sits and folds his legs as he raises his hand and waves it flat handedly around the room in a level circle to his chest. As Sly's hand moves, more chairs rise from the ground... enough seats for everyone in the room...

The first to sit after Sly was Mes, as each member of the room sat, they could feel the extra boost of force work within them.

"Everyone sit... and join hands, the uniting of each force user here, will amplify the effects in the room so I can reach out farther."

Sly says closing his eyes... and trying to reach out deep into the galaxy.

(Everyone here post you sitting in the chair, and connecting with the other members of the force, the rest of the shapes capabilities will be shown shortly)

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

* Impede looks around and finds a chiar. He sits in one then folds his legs and relaxes. He takes a deep breath and consitraits on his breathing. His mind is clouded with pictures of his brother. *

In his mind-

" Necro no. Stop! Argghh."

* Pictures of knifes and needles run through his mind.*

- Out of his mind

"Master prophet may i be excused for 1 min."

SIG.jpg

Pushed off by the "Blademaster", he recollected himself and regained his composure, realizing it wasnt right for a Jedi to be so emotional. He looked around at the other masters.

"Where can I get some new clothes......"

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Talon noticed that everyone else in the room was shuffling around to get a seat. With the aid of the force, Talon stood. His head felt like it was about to split. Nevertheless, he made his way slowly across the gap between him and the nearest chair, and took a seat. He crossed his legs into a meditative type stance, and reached out with the force. As he joined hands with the Jedi on either side of him, it felt like suddenly the force amplified itself. This was indeed an interesting room...

Character Sheet

*Raynuk narrowed his eyes and glanced around as the others began to sit down on the chairs. Raynuk was not one to oblige with Sly, this being a Jedi custom. But he grumbled and sighed, and sat down beside Sly, joining hands witht the others and tried to concintrate*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Hou-Jo, newly awaken, soon realizes that he is no longer on Yavin IV, but is now somewhere else, a planet in which he does not recognize, only a vague basis if any. He looks around and realizes that he is on his birthworld of Corellia, a planet that he has never been on long or old enough to remember. He is alive for a long enough time to heed what Master Stevenson is doing. He goes into the room that many are in, and sits down in one of the chairs and binds hands with the Jedi near him.

With the entire alliance all united as one, hands bound by friendship, Master Stevenson began to fire up the systems onboard the Dark One.

Sly Stevenson murmured in a quite voice, ancient Ilum language, words not spoken for years. Those who didn't have their eyes closed could see the room begin to freeze. Gadgets and other switches onboard froze with a chilling temperature. Everyone in meditation felt only the warmth of the Galaxies suns burning..

Sly opens his eyes as the power of meditation in the room had reached a maximum potential. The Upper roof of the Dark One seemed to turn a clear color. As a matter of fact, the upper steal seemed to fade to nothing more clear than a window. Sly looked up, concentrating this time harder at his meditation”¦ as he was the only one the ship responded to, Sly needed all his powers to just find this massive fleet.

The clear ceiling showed many things, families, animals, pets, from the sands of Tatooine, to the oceans of Mon Calamari. To the forests of the burning Endor, to the cities in Corellia.

Sly pushed himself farther than he ever had, as he rapidly searched star system after star system. Force users all across the galaxy, could feel Stevenson's minds eye watching as it bounces in and out of the room”¦ continuing its search.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The cold shiver of space was only the first feeling that Sly would experience. His mind would surely reach insanity with half the things seen.

Sly's eyes watched murders, rapists, and abuses... He watches at no control of his own, A little child on Corellia being murdered. A woman being thrown to a bed as her cloths are ripped off. Husbands hitting their wifes, Sly's mind see's all the sins of the galaxy.

"No.... Not like this..." Sly says, watching, unable to control what he is seeing.

Movemant of troops was seen, destroying of many animals, plants, and life beings. Many death and destruction happens in the galaxy, that many never even know about... not even Jedi.

Sly begins to try to close his eyes at the images that are seen flashing infront of him, as they suddenly turn to different images. Images of space, space debry... other images, images that wouldnt shatter the mind.

Sly presses on.

*Woric Farlin begins working on his space craft, it was in horrible condition and the smell of fuel coated the air. Woric had to stop from time to time and step away from the craft so that he could bask in the fresh air. He pulled out a bottle of Coruscant's finest and began drinking like a mad man. The more he drank the less he smelled. Then he lit up a cig.

***BOOM***

The ship and Woric Farlin went up in smoke, today is the end of the legendary space cowboy.*

*Hou-Jo feels the extreme power of the poweful Force users in the ship, continuelsy magnifing in power from the previous magnification, soon spiraling out of control. Hou-Jo sees what Sly sees... and more. He sees a green light, and travels into it. He tries to open his eyes, but they are sealed shut he exits the light and opens his eyes.*

He is on Tatooine. Only his mind must've traveled here. He sees a man... no... a humanoid being of some kind, killing of countless of Tusken Raiders. He kills the Tusken Raiders completely, and begins to laugh. The man turns and seems to 'notice' Hou-Jo. He positions the gun and shoots him.

Hou-Jo shakes somewhat violently, but realilzing that he is now consciencely back on Corellia, and resists the urge to open his eyes. His conscience leaves him again and travels through space again...

He sees it... he sees Tiamat and Leviathan. But where is it that he sees them?

While sitting next to his master, Ryoo could see many things both good and bad. They were flying past him quickly then slowly making it hard to understand what was happening. The only thing that he was sure about was his master and how weak he was. He would need help soon...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

*Raynuk's mind was swirling much as the others were, he saw Chandrilla, his home... Coruscant, the infested surface of Korriban, the darkened pools of Byss, the remains of Yavin IV... All the places he had been.. But then something flashed through his head, too quick to be identified, but Raynuk felt a surge as it went by. He focused more, deeper and deeper into the darkness, He saw....himself, standing in the doorway of the Last Call, searching for someone...Then the flash appeared again, slower...Raynuk saw it this time, and wasnt too surprised Kashyyk*

"Do you see it Sly..." He asked in almost a murmer, his eyes still closed*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As the force surged through Talon in his meditation, his head suddenly stopped its splitting pain. It was utter relief. With the aid of the force, he felt stronger and stronger ((health wise, as he had really got beaten in the escape from Yavin)). Talon's mind was clear. The vision of people, places, and things all over the galaxy flashed through his mind. They were looking for the bugs...

Character Sheet

Sly's mind bounces from place to place, just as Raynuk was about to speak, Sly see's a massive darkness moving upon the moons at Kashyyk.

(BTW, the ship is designed for only Sly's meditation to propel.)

Sly takes a closer look, seeing the massive military moving on the planet, but something... else... No.

"It isn't what we are looking for, strike the masses, we hit there, it could cause massive amounts of damage to our numbers, preventing us from defending/attacking the main pod's."

Sly says, lowering his meditation as the room stops, and the metals turn back to normal. Everyones meditation was seemed to be cut out from the room... as if sufficated.