Corellia

Darth Jade

*Above Corellia, a lone Virago pops out of Hyperspace and goes about decending to the planet. He gets his landing codes, and sets the Virago down as carefully as he could, and jumped out in all his Glory. He found the nearest person, grabbed him by the arm, and asked where Stevenson was. After the man quite confused pointed Raynuk in the proper direction, Raynuk walked on, not hiding that he was a Sith. He came to a set of doors, and pushed them open, finding Sly and a few others Raynuk didnt recognize*

"So the bugs have gone to Yavin IV. I suspected this much...What are we going to do Stevenson?"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

From under the shadows of the Sogno, Celedon stepped out with grace, "A wise question indeed. On one hand, it may seem wise to help the jedi on Yavin. Yet on the other hand, there is no telling where the bugs may attack, even if they are striking on Yavin. Where to place who at what time, its the most basic of questions in war...."

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

*The Golden Falcon comes out of hyperspace above Correlia, and Mes gets permission to land. He loses sight of Raynuk, but lands beside his ship anyway. Mes knew Raynuk would be looking for Master Prophet, so Mes followed his old Master's force signature all the way to him. He finds Raynuk, Tares, Sly, and another man talking together...

"Sly, I heard the comm. that you sent to Raynuk, I followed him all the way here, and figured that I would do the best I could to help in any way..."

ITS.jpg

The Virago II comes out of hyperspace about 1,000 kilometers off correlia, following the proposed path ranyuk took through space. Dalla, at the controls, makes a microjump and tracks the Virago I to a nearby landing pad. He lands, he feels ranyuks presence in the force and also feels that this time, he should not be disturbed. He waits yet again.

2rwm0cm.jpg

Celedon stepped forward, "With all due respect to you Raynuk, you can't decide how helpful my friend Mes here can be or not. Only he can decide."

"Speaking of choices, let us talk about your next course of action...."

QASWGKn.png

*Raynuk growls and turns around, force messaging Dalla*

Return to Coruscant, or I will be forced to rip your head from your neck and use it as a candy Dish!!! Your place is not here, go back to Coruscant. This is my mission...

*He turned to the Dark Jedi, still quite angry so many had followed him*

"True, but there is a reason the Bugs put a Dark Force field around Yavin IV. So the Jedi could not pass it. But they did not account on a Sith comming to the Jedi's rescue, and that is exactly why I am here. To discuss with Stevenson how we go about evacuating the Jedi. I am a Sith. I do not take kindly to forces trying to kill me, and then trying to take out those who are to die by MY hand!!!"

Edited by Guest

1fE1uLv.png

Celedon just kept smiling, "You are becoming a slave to your own emotions. My lad, I know what it means to be a sith, I was one. However, you assume that these creatures see a difference between Sith and Jedi, like you do. In reality though, you are nothing more than prey to them, as is Mes here, Tares, Sly, and everyone else. I know your very being is driving you to go on this mission, but never forget you are but one man in a world filled with many. Every life is capable of doing what you intend to do."

QASWGKn.png

*Raynuk narrowed his eyes at Celedon*

You helped us off of Byss. And for that I thank you. But be that as it may, I dont like you..."

*He threw his hand out at Celedon giving him a good ol fashion rage powered Force Shove. The push didnt send him far, but was enough to show the Dark Jedi Raynuk's current feelings towards the man*

" The Sith, and even the Dark Jedi as yourself, can breech this forcefield. Infact, we might even get a boost of our powers while inside it. I was testing the reverse use of Ysalamari back on Korriban, injecting them with some DNA froma Tuk'ata I owned. The Dark Force bubble increased our power, and repelled Jedi. My experements were lost when the Bugs attacked, and I have a very strong feeling that they used my findings on a much greater scale on Yavin IV."

OOC: Calm down Suul. If the ship makes it through all this, I'll buy it from you. and if it gets destroyed, I'll pay 110k Credits for the other one

1fE1uLv.png

"Whether you like me or not is irrelevant. Whether you are smart enough to heed my advice, thats what matters." Celedon said, "Your plan is flawed for the simple fact that the darkside doesn't exist. The lightside doesn't exist, there is just the force. Only the labels people have placed upon them exist."

Celedon took a few steps forward, back to his original position, "The only reason you feel more powerful is because your emotions react to the force in such a way that you feel more powerful. You have unknown capabilities with in you, but you don't know how to access them. When you do access them by random chance, you quickly place them as outside forces actings, and not yourself."

Going off the subject, Celedon thought for a second, "Regardless of what capabilities you do have, you must realize that Yavin isn't the target you should be heading towards. You may be able to attack the threat, even maybe win the battle, but you won't win the war this way...."

QASWGKn.png

Rane Scando stood on the outer ledge of a window, high at the top of Corellia's Department of Cultural Artifacts. Three assassin droids stand in the room facing the bounty hunter, their blaster cannons aimed directly at him. Beyond his sight, two small Corellian reconnaissance fighters launch and head towards the tower.

”œYou know I don't think this is particularly fair. I mean, I didn't know stealing this thing was going to blow up into something this big. Honestly, you droids ever think of just letting things slide?”

Suddenly from above Rane there was a noise. A small black and red Hyper-drive shuttle flew out from the clouds and hovered directly above him. A thin rope lowered with a loop in the end of it.

Looking up Rane noticed the underside of the shuttle had an image of a large bird of prey painted on it.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

Capt. Noswal felt the change in weigh as Rane jumped onto the rope; "I hope he's got a firm hold of that thing Hu-E, b'cuz he's in for a bumpy ride... try and reel him in will ya?!?"

Noswal threw the throttle into full power and the shuttle shot forward. The Corellian fighters were trying to get a lock on the Raven as the wirey old space Captain showed them a thing or two about how to fly. The little R-7 droid winched the Bounty Hunter up and up towards the shuttle, Capt. Noswal extended the small ships shields to encompass both the front and bottom of the craft.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

With Rane Scando safely onboard, the Raven shoots away from the tower. The two Corellian fighters follow, weapons powered. The Corellian ships don't fire; they can't risk harming the piece of art. Rane thanks Captain Noswal, and directs the smuggler towards the bounty hunter's freighter. The Raven loses the Corellian fighters eventually, and the smuggler drops Rane and the painting next to his freighter, the Ion Raptor. Rane Scando boards his ship, and pulls off the landing pad. Rane pilots his ship into space as the Corellian fighters once again head after the Raven.

Montgomery pondered over the people and events that had taken place. He decided that it would not be a good idea to go with what seemed to be an emotionally and mentally 'unstable' Jedi, despite the threats of one who seemed 'hard.'

"Tares is right. We were sent here to be left in safety, so that we can be trained and one day serve the Jedi Order. Even if all of the Jedi were to die at Yavin IV, we could be the next wave. In time, we could restore Jedi glory if we had to. The Jedi will never be extinct, and I will see to it by living on."

Monty looked at Tares.

"I will stay and train under you until you are relieved by a Jedi of the Order. Your teachings in the origins of the Force, using the Force, the basics of being a Jedi, and lightsaber combat cannot deviate far from that of any other. Would you rather have us wield these lightsabers or use the sticks again?"

OOC: I would assume that these are real lightsabers. I don't know where Sly got them, but if he was to send us into battle, training sabers wouldn't do much good.

*Mes looked at Raynuk with a puzzled look on his face, with a bit of anger in his eyes...

"Raynuk, I understand how you think that I may not fit into your plan, but I'm sure there is something I can do to help...as of right now, there is nothing for me on any other planet, so I WILL remain here, and I will FIND a way to help..."

ITS.jpg

Celedon smiled, "The target is where the threat will strike, but we will strike first." He knew his statement wouldn't make much sense now, "I can sense you are frustrated right now. To me its more than just a feeling, I can feel your frustration, see it, hear it. It is clouding your mind from making choices. Yavin is well defended, and it won't fall to the threat. Right now you and the others should rest your minds, while fate has given you the time to...."

QASWGKn.png

*Raynuk nodded*

"Very well then..."

*He turned on the spot and without word to anyone, retreated back to the landing pad where the Virago was waiting silently. Raynuk climbed aboard and sat down in the pilot's chair and just sat there thinking for a while*

1fE1uLv.png

Ty watches as Impede's ship races out of the planet's atmosphere and into the reaches of outer space. He then turns to Montgomery and Tares. As he looks up into the their faces he wonders what his absent Master, Keerow, would have him do. Ty takes a step forward, straightens his back and says to Tares, "I believe the best thing for me to do would be to stay here and train until the bug threat is gone or until my Master returns. However, I will go to Coruscant if I must. Although I do not feel I would be of much help there, more of a burden than a blessing, I am willing to go and fight with the others of the Order. But if it is not nessecary that I go, then I would much like to stay and train with you."

Turning to Sly, Ryoo said, " I will be flying my 'home' made fighter ship, The Shadow. It only fits one so I will be going solo. But, I have to wait for my droind to fly it here..." As Ryoo finished his last sentence, a low riding ship "The Shadow" came into view...

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Massive bleeding of the mind. Scar tissue... rising fear, damage to mind increasing. Logic decreasing, mind power failing... solution... darkness.

Sly stands to his feet and walks back to the group, his face, looks twisted, Mes takes the time to ask what is wrong, but Sly can only respond with a shaking of his head.

Speaking, Sly becomes the leader of a major battle yet again, "I cannot tell you your futures... for I cannot tell my own, but what is certain is that, many of us will die today. Others will survive... go on to be given medals and ribbons... but we will both have seen battle first hand. I leave it to all of you... who will come with me to Yavin IV..."

Sly leaves the invitation open to the group... looking around the now growing circle.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*In true sneaky Sith fashion, Raynuk steps forward from the shadows, his cloaks around him*

"I shall go with you Stevenson. I do not fear death...I welcome it with open arms..."

*He pushed his hood back and looked at Stevenson in the eyes*

"I have a score to settle."

1fE1uLv.png