Corellia

Darth Jade

Hmmmmm........ i dont what to ask first , what is the emergency or why has the order called me out of banishment at its will?

I will make my quote now as of i will not do bidding for the order's exspence without my title and rank just to be kicked aside after i have again saved a life of a fellow jedi , or live in the way's of the force .

* Began's to chuckle with a solemn grin*

I guess you all ponder where i have been , After you wrongly judged and embaressed me infront of my class of padawan which thinks to the order some have fallen to the darkside i might add , I have been raising my knowledge and inner self with the force , i could sit her for months and go on about my experience and stories but is hall not bless your ear's with such riches of these sort's , I have perfected my skills beyond any jedi or sith in such art's as force using and armed and unarmed defence , I am a jedi master ripped of his title and you three know that dont you sly for it was you that banned me of all , you my friend , you betrayed me but i am here i dont know why but i am at your service.

bluedust.jpg

A Loan ship lands near the Lianahan house, from inside walks the bulky, Lance Lianahan. Looking over towards the now growing group, Lance wonders whats going on.

Lance just watches from a distance as he begins to walk over towards the group.

"What in the blazes is everyone doing here?" Lance says smuggly with a smile.

lance.jpg

Before anyone can say a word, Sly uses the force to speak with no words, but teach Lance of the current situation, through the mind. The brain struggles to keep up, but was a crash corse of what is happening.

After completely informing the Pirate, Sly turns back to Tares and says, "Friend... I dont wish your death, you know that is not what I want, but I am saying, no matter where you go... if we loose here.... there will be no-one to stop them. Isnt that worth fighting for?"

Sly then turns to Lance and speaks... "We are going to need as many ships as you can get... the entire smugglers fleet, including the fighter ships..."

Sly turns back to the gathering group as he speaks...

"Everyone who is willing to fight, listen up... our battle is not on the ground, we will be in the sky's..." Sly says as everyone nods their head.

"One problem... the bugs have found a way to knock out all communications, including force and electronic comm's."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Rane Scando grins excitedly as the assassin droids tear through the office's blast doors. The odds weren't in the bounty hunter's favor, and that made the job so much more exciting. Rane wrapped the painting up in his cloak, and hoisted the piece off the gilded stand. The painting from Alderaan was lighter than Rane had expected, so he slung it across his back. As the droids blast the door open, Rane swings the lilac-colored beam of the lightsaber at one of the office's huge windows. The reinforced window was not powerful enough to withstand the blow from the energy blade ”“ it shattered into a million pieces. The bounty hunter moved out onto the narrow outside ledge as the droids moved into the office. The droids took aim with powerful blaster cannons and move forward, but do not fire.

”œI'm impressed, you hunks of scrap have got me. I do, however, have one last request. Tell my freighter I love her.”

Standing near the back, Tares half listened while he thought. As a brief pause arose, he spoke, "I am not willing to fight in this battle, however I am willing to help."

Minutes earlier he had been reaching out in the force, searching for jedi. To his surprise, he found a few in an unlikely place.

Continuing, Tares stepped forward, "I believe there are a couple Jedi on Tatooine. From the feel, it seems they might be hopefuls, in which case being alone on a planet like Tatooine is dangerous in these times. I will go retrieve them, then bring them back to the range."

As he finished, he gathered a few of his things, then gave a nod to everyone. With that he headed out to the Sogno, and lifted off....

tares.jpg

The two seater and the Sogno emerged from Space, high above Correllia. Both of the pilots brought the ships down toward the surface of the planet, Tares taking the lead. Montgomery opened a comm channel.

"You lead us to where you want us to be, and I'll land nearby you. I'll see you on the ground."

Ty grabbed his stomach. All this space travel in a short period of time was beginning to take its toll. He straightened up and listened to the three talking. Ty was a releaved that he was continuing his training and that he was in the safety of Jedi Knights and Masters. He hoped that he could soon help in some way with the bug attack. He stood there listening, waiting for the training to continue.

Tares nodded, "Hmm, well in that case, let us try something different."

Taking a few steps towards a small box, Tares lifted the metal lid and pulled out four long sticks, each one in similar length to a lightsaber.

With the sticks in hand, Tares turned towards the three again, "I am afraid they aren't training sabers, but they will do." He passed the sticks around, keeping one for himself, "Alright, are we ready?" He asked....

tares.jpg

Montgomery set his bag down and examined the stick. He twirled it around with great care to get the feel of it. Monty took up a defensive position while holding the stick downward.

"I,"

The stick snapped upward.

"think that I have the feel for it now. Yeah, I'm ready to try and hold my own."

Ty gripped the stick and twirled it around as Montgomery had done. He remembered watching Jedi train with lightsabers on his homeworld years back, before he had ever come to Sullust to be trained. In fact, as a child he had played around with sticks such as this one, pretending they were lightsabers. A few times, he and his friends staged mock battles in which some were Sith and others played the role of Jedis. Ty usually won those battles and he felt confident that he would be able to do remotely well. Of course, this was a real Jedi he was up againist now. He bent his knees and his back into a postion that he had seen Jedis use before. He then held the stick up in front of his face and said, "Yes."

Tares smiled, "Alright then, in that case lets begin. One of the most important things to remember in combat is to have a relaxed body. Unneeded tension will only slow down your speed and reactions. Lets start by warming up, and seeing what we all know. Who thinks they can hold their own against me? If you think you can, then please, attack...."

tares.jpg

Monty rose up, standing loose with a moderate distance between his feet. He held the stick on a vertical extention that directed outward and upward from his body.

"I already know that I cannot hold my own against you. I've had no true weapons instructions before. I've played with sticks when I was younger, and I taught myself how to shoot my blaster... That's it. If you want to be attacked, which I wouldn't think that a Jedi would do, then it won't be from me."

Sly watches as the hopefulls train with their sticks as he raises his hand, pulling the sticks from their hands. Pulling from his bag, 3 lightsabers, Sly tosses them.

"These might be needed, however, our battle will be in space."

Sly says as he hands the three sabers to the men standing there. "Who here doesnt know how to fly a fighter ship?"

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Tares walked up to Sly, whispering into his ear, "You do not know war like I do my friend. It is no place for three young ones who have an entire future ahead of them. You will not be taking them along with you, the jedi on Yavin deemed they would be better off in safety, and that is where they will stay."

Walking back, Tares continued, "Very interesting Monty, you decided that some battles are not worth fighting for...."

tares.jpg

Master Prophet looks at Tares walking away, "Do not question my descision... I was forced to lead at their age... dont talk to me about war. I have seen my fair share of war, Tares. Besides... I dont hear you offering to fight... all you offered was to bring hopefulls here, and protecting them... You are no longer in the Jedi Order... do not question my orders..."

Looking at the Hopefulls, Sly speaks... "As your Jedi Master, and superior officer, you hopefulls will fight in the space battle along side me..." Sly says with a straight face.

Deep down, Sly didnt want these kids to fight, but he was raised that way, and was forced to fight at their age. If they werent killed, it would only make them stronger.

Tares turned around, "Your orders are irrelevant. I may not be apart of the order anymore, but those incharge of taking care of these ones decided against them to fight. They themselves decided against fighting, as I have. You are in no position to decide for them Sly."

Tares actually smiled, "I know you have seen your fair share of war, but that doesn't compare to watching an entire order fall infront of you, while you yourself can do nothing. You have never watched you friends and loved ones die before you. Heed my advice, there is no place for these hopefuls. And don't think I will only restrain myself to words to enforce this choice Sly." He said, the smile now gone, "It may take three lives to win a war, but it will only take one life to save them."

Tares had no intention of fighting Sly, but he had no intention of allowing him to risk their lives either, "I will not simply stand here and let you risk their lives for your own cause. You marched here demanding that the people here fight 'for the order'. Yet you don't realize that demanding won't work...."

tares.jpg

Sly looks with eyes of steel at Tares, "I did not ask people to fight for the order... to hell with the order, if the alliance falls at Coruscant, and these... THINGS take coruscant, there will be no-one left to defend the entire galaxy. Many planets have already fallen, and intellegance says that the last battle will be here... above Coruscant, the planet that never sleeps. To hell with the order... I am not here for MY cause... I am here for those innocent lives on the planetside."

Looking at the hopefulls, "Dissobeying my orders will be a direct termination of your application to be a Jedi. If you joined the order to become a Jedi, you knew that Jedi were sworn keepers of the peace... So keep it... ready yourselves for battle... Which ships are you going to be flying/fighting in?" Sly says turning back to Tares.

"You fail to see that if the forces on Coruscant fall... there will be no-one to protect the innocent, leaving them to fend for themselves, all alone, against a massive army that will stop at nothing to destroy everything and everyone... This is why I will fight... this is why I will die... for the lives that cannot fight."

Tares shook his head, "Listen to yourself, all patriotic. Caring nothing for the safety of others. You are like all the other jedi I walked away from, you don't realize the harm in your actions."

Tares began to pace, "You talk of saving the 'innocent'. When will you realize that no one in this galaxy is guilty or innocent, everyone just is. You jedi deem it upon yourselves to protect this phantom 'innocent'. All your actions, all your words, come from a man who views himself above the rest of the galaxy. Never once have you stopped to think about the fact that the galaxy doesn't need the jedi to protect them. If you go to Coruscant, all you will do is be lending a hand, not saving them. Coruscant will not fall because the people that live there will not let it fall. These creatures know no fear, but neither do these people."

Stopping in his tracks, Tares turned to Sly once again, "You place yourself above these hopefuls here, caring nothing for their own thoughts. Instead you blind yourself by the views of your own. And whats worse, you threaten them with lies. Do you honestly think you have the power to control their destinies with in the jedi order? After being absent all this time, abandoning your friends, and family." He said as he thought of Airleas, "Think of this, you know they were ordered to stay in safety, because they are untrained. What use to the order are they if they are dead in the future?"

tares.jpg

"I am guilty of those actions that you have just said... however, you are guilty of charging a man for actions he has commited in the past. I do what I do, to insure I survive... survival of the fittest Is how my mind works. But I can assure you, my hand, although absent for a while, is still one of the strongest in this order. Under my leadership, the order survived the dark times, under my hand, I put our enemies in dark times... and ensured that we survived. Now, I am out dated... out enemies have become our friends... and our friends, forever at peace with us. Untill this common devil has appeared... These bugs... Listen Tares... Lightsider... has... well passed away... he is no more, and has no more say in this order, than that peice of grass does."

Sly looks down at the ground, "Go to hell Tares, you havent taken the time of day to stop and question who I am. Go to hell... I am at my end here..." Sly says as he reaches down to him belt. Pulling his hilt to his lightsaber.

Igniting the saber, Tares steps back, a little un-easy, Sly continues... "I have been absent for months, trying to find myself... trying to regain my nerves... but for months now, it has taken all my strength to not stick this heated blade against my neck. I have nothing more to live for, except my wife... And this order demands me to fight... I will never give up. That is why they will fight... because they are needed." Looking at the Hopefulls with almost tears in his eyes... Sly looks back at Tares and speaks now with tears running down his face...

"I need you, Tares..."

Sly says un-igniting his saber, letting it fall to the ground.

Tares stood down, taking his hand from the hilt of his blade, Tares looked down at Sly, "You need no one Sly. You need no one but yourself. Life has torn you away from the person you once were. And now life urges you to fight, a choice you must make. But that is your only choice, the fate of the hopefuls only lies with them. You know what life can do to a person, you and I both have experienced it. You and I both know that Coruscant will not fall, it is not its time. These hopefuls can't make as much of a difference in the present as they can in the future."

Taking a step forward, Tares calmed himself, "Your path may lead to Coruscant, but their's may not. The only thing you can do right now is take yourself to where you want to be, and live in the moment. Your past is irrelevant, your future unsure. The present is all that matters now, and the choices that we all make are important...."

tares.jpg

Sly just watches the ground as images flash through his head, him reaching down in his starcraft, and hitting hyperspeed... Random images of the army falling.

"Fight if you wish... Die if you want... live if you please... my life is over..." Sly says as he turns around and marches back to the Dark One...

Lance interupts Sly's exit with his basic attitude remark. He was a tough guy, always willing to put his ideas out on the line.

"If you guys don't fight in that space battle, I will kill you." Lance says with a twisted smirk on his face, removing the cigar from his mouth, letting the puff of smoke out.

"Tares, you sure do know how to be an I am Groot sometimes." Lance says turning towards the house, walking inside.

lance.jpg

Tares once again shook his head, "Pay no attention to Lance's threats. If he lays a hand on anyone of you, he will feel pain."

Turning to the hopefuls, Tares breathed in, "All three of you have a choice, go to fight, or stay to learn. Personally I urge you all to think about such a choice, you have seen what war can do to a man." He said, thinking about Sly, "I from experience can tell you that war can be cruel to a person, even more so when they aren't trained or prepared. But if you are willing to fight, then I can not stop you. If you want to stay however, then I will help you enforce your choice...."

tares.jpg