Corellia

Darth Jade

*Raynuk nodded*

"Very well then Sly. I propose we move out ASAP. But someone should return to Coruscant to make sure the defences are still as strong as possible and to organize what troops we have planetside."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Master Prophet blinked his eyes over at the Dark Jedi... "... Well... You can come and go with the blink of an eye... do your magic trick..." Sly says with a wink.

In a louder tone, Sly screams out, "Everyone willing to fight... mount up... lets get ready to ride..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Celedon smiled at the wink. As everyone took to it, he approched Sly, "I know my advice is less than welcomes right now Sly, but a problem does arise, one in which I have a solution to. Your plan is almost flawless, I will admit. But in order to find these creatures, the very force itself must be searched. The space we search in is large, and the distances we have to search are grand. The problem is no single force user can reach his senses out far enough to cover such a great distance. However, a group of force users can, which is why I believe we should use a force meld...."

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

*Off world the engineers of a new type of spacecraft begin the test phase of the machine.*

Eng. 1: All systems in the green.

Eng. 2: Prepare AI boot up.

Eng. 1: Engaging.

*The ships insides light up extraordinarily bright as a the ships main computer logged on.*

Eng. 1: Extraordinary, it's literally stretching it's wings.

Eng. 2: I'm surprised it has become so ingrained into its functions so quickly.

Eng. 1: It's engaging the thruster systems!

Eng. 2: Shut it off then.

*The first engineer hits a big red button and suddenly the entire ship goes dark.*

Master Prophet signaled for a couple droids to begin to fuel and mount the upgraded weapons on the Dark One...

Sly looked over towards Celedon placing a hand on his shoulder, "Your wisdom is often criticized, because it is too often correct, the self of ours doesnt let your words be heard, because you are right too often." Sly says with a smile.

"I agree... My chambers aboard the Dark One is probably the most advanced meditation chambers, we should gather some of the strongest force users there to extend our range...Call for them..."

Sly says, exhaling, finally feeling he has reached peace.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Celedon laughed, "I guess what they say is true, it does hurt to be right." He said, returning the early wink.

Returning back to his typical smile, Celedon continued, "Back at my home, I have a few items and techniques that may help us with the task at hand. Although I suggest we use these items, I leave it up to you to decide...."

QASWGKn.png

[The Order: Serving Il Cane Del Diavolo since May 15, 2002]

*Woric's ship fell out of the sky and crash landed nearby lance.*

The space cowboy steped out looking a little stuned as he wandered over to the discussion of war.

Half listening to the entire situation, Tares continued with the lesson, "Alright now that everyone is ready, lets begin."

He went on the show them the begining movements of the art of defense. After awhile, he went from directly showing the movements, to using the basic attacks that corresponded with the defenses on the hopefuls as they practiced....

tares.jpg

Ty attempts to block Tares' attacks with the defensive moves he was shown. Most where blocked but occasionly Tares' stick landed on Ty and a sharp sting was sent up his body.

*Well I suppose the stinging helps a little, I've got to try to block these strikes so it won't hurt.* he thought to himself.

Ty continued the basic defense againist Tares' attacks and worked his hardest to learn what he was being taught.

* a ship lands and Impede walks out he sees the hopefuls practicing. He takes the pole out that had a while ago.*

" Sorry im late i was held up by the black sun and had acid go through me. No worries though. I challange u Monty."

*Impede looks at Monty and raises his pole. He throws it up in the air and pionts at Monty then drags his index finger across his neck. Then he lifts his hand in the air. The pole lands exactly in his hands. He runs towards Monty. Impede flips over him and starts swining above him in the air. Impede lands right behind him and laughs.*

" Hehehe . I've been practicing."

* Impede see's another pole on ther ground. He picks up the pole and spins them. Lets go !"

SIG.jpg

Monty acts as Ty does, blocking and taking the occasional reversal into an offensive manuver. He lands none, and blocks most, but feels the same pain as Ty. He thought to himself, "Master Tares is quite good to fight both of us at once, getting hit no times and landing blows. We have quite a way to go, but at least it's fun."

*Mes looks up after daydreaming for a few minutes, and notices everyone hopping to action. He climbs into the cockpit of his ship, starts up the engines, and climbs down the ladder once again, and meets up with Raynuk in front of The Dark One...

"Raynuk, Sly said to find the strongest force users, and gather them...My guess is we should find Adi-Wan, and I'm sure our help could be useful as well...The more the better is my opinion..."

ITS.jpg

OOC: Celedon said Ad-Wan and JGoD both came with him, so I dunno..Gregs too buzy with SWG lol

IC:

*Raynuk nodded, and looked around*

"after all we've been through in the last two weeks, were reduced to Hunting the Hunters...This will prove quite interesting. But you are correct. Adi-Wan, Sly, Brook, and perhaps myself should be the ones to reach out into the void to find these cretures...We should keep it even. 2 Jedi, two Sith.

I assume of course you will be comming along to direct our fighter wings into battle??"

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Mes smiled back...

"But of course, who else could possibly fill my void!"

*Mes laughed heartily, his remark was filled with sarcasm, for he was a modest man...

"No, but seriously, I will accompany you, and if you feel the need to keep the numbers even, feel free to bring along another...friend."

*Mes looked behind him, and pointed to The Golden Falcon...

"She's quite a fighter, was a gift to me from the Royal Navy of Naboo...Specialized reinforced chromium plating on the front of that N-1, deflects laser fire better tenfold. Even the rest of it's body is a bit special, it's made of a gold alloy for a Royal touch...but looks aren't everything, she wouldn't be the bird she was if she didn't have some serious firepower, twin laser cannons and a central proton torpedo launcher...I'm ready to leave whenever the rest of the group is, and I know you're ready, but my old Master better get a move on..."

ITS.jpg

*Mes turned to face Obi-Two...

"Very well then, what kind of ship do you own? I myself will be flying my 2 man Naboo N-1 Starfighter, but I'll be able to put several different types of ships to use in this battle...If you know anyone else who is interested, bring them to me..."

ITS.jpg

Ty attempted the offensive attacks on Tares and very rarely did his stick ever fly without making contact with Tares' stick, and when it did, it never made contact with Tares. The more Ty blocked and attacked the faster he became and the easier it seemed to him. As he continued his training he could faintly feel the force flowing inside him and occasionaly he could see what Tares was about to do although he wasn't fast enough to counter the attacks or hit him with his own attacks.

* A ship lands and Impede walks out (agian). He waves to Vortex. *

OOC: Sorry about the mix up. I hope im allowed to rp now.

" Hey Vortex heads up."

*Impede looks at Vortex and raises his pole. He throws it up in the air and pionts at Vortex then drags his index finger across his neck. Then he lifts his hand in the air. The pole lands exactly in his hand. He runs towards Vortex. Impede flips over him and starts swining above him in the air. Impede lands right behind him and laughs.*

" Hehehe . I've been practicing."

* Impede see's another pole on ther ground. He picks up the pole and spins them. Lets go !"

SIG.jpg