Corellia

Darth Jade

Kheldar rolls his eyes. "They have enough forces to occupy Coronet, blow up CorSec, and have a fleet capible of wiping out a few occupied planets, and you want to make a military stand in a located civilian household on a world they are in almost full control of?"

Sighing, Kheldar takes out a small pocket flask labled Liquid Courage and takes a long shot of Corellian brandy. Pulling himself up, he draws his blaster with a fancy twirl of his fingers.

If you want something done right- do it yourself...

"Saddle up ladies and gentlemen. We're about to go hardcore on CORE."

At that point the blaster slips in his hand and the Chancellor shoots himself in the foot.

":curse:, , ! Let's just get going please!"

KVCsignew.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

*Adi-Wan thinks to himself - then speaks*

"It makes sense ... a military force so 'illustrious' as that of CORE's wouldn't send a fleet of Star Destroyers and a garrison of troops to a civilian household ... not even a legion ...

... but, we are under your command, Chancellor ... "

*Adi-Wan bows in a display of respect*

"We will follow your lead ... my lightsabers, and knowledge of the Force are at your defense ... "

*Adi-Wan double-checks ... yepp - they're still there ... hanging from his belt ... and he'd wield them well today ... *

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Tares walked up, "I agree with Master Adi-wan, but to answer his question earlier, my suggestion is we approch this logically. He is also right when he says they are unlikely to send an entire force at us. If we leave now, we can enter the ship yards with more stealth, but if we do leave now, we indanger the locals...."

tares.jpg

Airleas smiled at her best friend and followed her lead. Checking her blasters, she looked at both Adi-Wan and Tares. "Well, are you coming or not?" Peeking her head into the kitchen, she called her brother Dex. "Hey Dex, you coming or not. This involves you too you know?"

Airs walked over to Reagan and Ame and the three women walked out of the house and climbed into the Jeep. Tucking the datacard into her pocket, she calmly started the engines and gave the three men a few moments to join them.

Airleas.jpg

*Adi-Wan scanned his surrounding with the Force - checking for potential dangers .... with his mind's eye. He found nothing ... besides the nagging sensation since they'd arrived that CORE was ever-present. He turned to Master Vortex, as the others ran out of the Lianahan residence - and spoke quietly*

"Master Vortex ... i do no believe that the Lianahans will be safe here ... we should not leave ... however, our first responsibility is to take out CORE - and a surprise attack on their facilities would be more then the name suggests ... it has the potential to be a success - no one would be insane enough to go head-first into their encampment? Surely - they would not think that we would do damage ...

... however, Master Vortex ... i feel that we should stick with the Chancellor during this time ... his safety is paramount ... he can not fall ... or CORE will win, in their's, and his, death ... they will have reached their goal .... and going, he is ... so, we must protect him, and the others ...

... what says you, Master Vortex?"

*Tares pondered the situation, and potential pitfalls in his head ... he knew the dangers that were placed upon the group .... however, he knew that Adi-Wan was right ... they would have to infiltrate CORE - and take them down from the inside one way, or another ... he also felt something telling him that the Lianahans would not be safe here ... but felt better of mentioning it ... he finally came to the conclusion that the two Jedi would have to go, and protect the others ... and the galaxy, from CORE ... together. He spoke quietly, as well*

(Tares Vortex)

"Yes, Adi-Wan ... we should go, you're right in the respect to the Chancellor - i will discuss a plan of motion that we will take once we get outside - and moving ... come, Adi-Wan, we should meet the others outside, now ... "

(Adi-Wan)

"Agreed ... "

*They both thanked the Lianahans, and told them to keep an eye out for any threats ... even after nightfall ... and bounced outside. Once there - the two Jedi checked their lightsabers, and made sure they were functioning fully ... they were ... and Tares began to speak as they got into the small craft with the others*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Kheldar thinks quietly.

"We should have your family get out into the country side. Pack up a bit and camp out for a few days. Take what you need and get moving in case CORE shows up here."

He looks over the party. "Ready?"

A short ride later everyone arrives in Coronet. Kheldar hops out with a slight limp and approaches a cargo yard. Using old security codes he deactivates the parameter security and sneaks everybody in.

"Careful now..." he whispers, "this is where it gets cute."

A transport is busy taking supplies to the shipyards. Another bit of hacking and everyone is aboard and smuggled in among the supplies.

Arrival at the shipyards is tense. CORE Agents are all over, though there is an uneasy air among the guards. By this time the first troops had begun to reach the command center at the Maw. Kheldar makes a guesture to wait and takes off.

He comes back later in the outfit of a CORE officer, though if one looks a knife wound and fresh blood can be seen under the arm pit. He quickly removes the uniform. By this time, CORE Omega was fighting for his life while Rinwald made his escape.

Kheldar gives a few orders. "Airleas, Dex, get into the security room. Here's the passcodes that should work. Set the programs to ionize the ships in orbit and turn on the CORE agents partroling this place. Adi-Wan, Tares- the CORE commander should be in the factory area. Ame, I need you to cover me, because in about ten seconds all hell is going to break loose."

As he finishes the shipyards are lit up by many colorful and bright explosions that quickly disable the internal security systems and scatter large waves of CORE troops.

"I think that's our cue." The Chancellor observes dryly.

KVCsignew.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded towards the Northern regions of the Base ... he nodded towards the CORE Commander ... in his control center - undoubtedly shouting for damage reports at this very second. He and Tares would have to take him out ... and all that stood in their way ... for the safety, and well being of those that inhibited this galaxy with intentions of peace. It was their duty*

*Adi-Wan spoke quietly to all before they broke*

"Alright, all, communicate on frequency 357-A if necessary - otherwise, let's keep the chatter to a minimum ... and May the Force be with you all ... "

*All members stood, and took a glance at eachother before breaking up, and heading in their own directions - Tares followed Adi-Wan as they broke up the hall - heading north*

*1/2 way up the corridoor - they encountered their first sign of a threat - and instead of killing the small group of soldiers - it was Tares' idea to break a window, and follow closely under the building's overhangs, at the base of the foundation, lurking in the shadows - outside - rather then inside, in a cramped hallway. They both summoned the Force to create noise in the opposite direction from the Jedi's location from the guards ... as they naturally turned towards the North - the two Jedi broke through a window, and landed on the ground 20 feet below .... undamaged. And they lurked - until they reached the Command Center - and the CORE Commander was not any more then 20 feet above them, and a little ways inside the structure. Tares would make the call on how to get back inside of the building, and how they would attack the commander before they moved ... *

((You're up, Andy))

(((Sorry I've been out of it...)))

Dex shakes his head as his eyes open, laser blasts flying all around him...

Remembering some vital facts about the CORE agents suits that his father helped design, Dex runs to the Shipyard defense systems area...

Dex removes his gun as he shoots 3 gaurds, 2 in the chest and one in the face, as he opens the circut board... crossing the wires, Dex was well trained and a very skilled programmer.

"This wire goes here and... done..." Dex says as he closes the circut board, the coar shipyards defense system had been neutralized... The system reworking also shutdown the CORE ships in orbit as well as the Agents...

Dex Sighs... yea... thats right... sighs...

dex.jpg

((Sorry, I was hoping this would be wrapped up a couple days ago))

Kheldar watches as a demoralized CORE contingent fights for survival mpw that their HQ is gone. A trooper appears out of nowhere, rifle pointed at Ame and Kheldar. Without thinking, Kheldar shoots him dead. The soldier drops down in front of Ame, eyes lifeless and body still smoking.

The leader, he notices tries shooting one of the Jedi, but a timely use of a lightsaber deflects the bolt and strikes the commander down. Surrender soon follows as the CORE troopers are rounded up by surviving CorSec forces under the Chancellors supervision and order is restored. The CEC is put under temporary Commonwealth control while the owners are being cured of CORE's nanotech control.

"That was fun," Kheldar comments later at the Lainahan's later. "I think this represents the last CORE hold out. Word's gotten back the Maw fell. I'll leave you to your own business. I need to take care of something important elsewhere."

The Silk Road takes off into space with Ame aboard and Kheldar on the mend.

"Ame," Kheldar states quietly. "I'm glad you didn't get involved in that battle and I'm sorry you had to see me shoot that CORE agent like that. Have you ever watched anyone get shot like that before?"

Time passes.

"I'm heading back to Coruscant for the time being. I need to talk with Kasumi at the Last Call about getting a victory party together, among other things..."

KVCsignew.jpg

*After killing the CORE Commander, and all were back at the Lianahan homestead, Adi-Wan walked up to Reagan*

"Hey, Red ... is there any way that i can hitch a ride from you back to the Jedi Base of Operations ... or, perhaps the Lianahan's have a ship that i could borrow, for the trip?"

*Thinks to himself that he should really stop bumming rides to places ... and remember to fly The Reconciliation more ... and sighs*

Ame shrugged lightly.

"I...saw worse at Curst. They tore apart people in front of us to show what would happen if we didn't obey the rules." She gave a weak smile. "So really, that was nothing."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

After the long night that they all had had, Reagan was glad to be back at the Lianahan's. They had not lost anyone, and there were no injuries, but all had done things that they didn't want to think about at the moment.

Responding to Adi, "Sure I'll take you, no problem. It would be my honor. We can leave as soon as you want."

She turned to Airleas and Tares and offered to take them as well, but Airs said that she would be remaining with the family for a bit and would return later.

Reagan.jpg

Airleas put her hand over Tares' and smiled to him. "Thank you, I'm ready when you are to begin."

She nodded to Reagan and Adi-Wan and gave them a hug goodbye. As she hugged Adi-Wan, she whispered..."Should you see Sly, and he asks, tell him that I am here."

Looking over her shoulder to Tares, "I'll meet you outside Tares when you are ready." With that she walked out of the door.

Airleas.jpg

*Adi-Wan nodded - and gave here a smile*

"I will deliver your message ... "

*He bowed - displaying respect to the members of the attack group ... and went to the Swift - Reagan was already prepping the ship for take off ... he boarded, and sat down in the co-pilot's chair ... and didn't say anything ... he could feel her eyes upon him, and he didn't want to look at her ... he just wanted to meditate, and to leave this mental plane, if only for a short while ... but, he knew he'd have to talk to her ... sooner ... or later ... it would have to be done.*

A comm beeps on Airleas's belt... as she answers its a hologram of Dex that speaks..

"Sorry to leave you so fast Airs but things back here on the moon are getting heavy, more than likely we are going to be thrown into war with the Hutts over Ael... it could be trouble for the moon and for the Jedi... you can reach me at the moon... waiting for your response..."

Dex Fades...

dex.jpg

Reagan enters Correllia's atmosphere and begins to bring the swift down at the landing feild near the Lianahan's place. As she shuts down the systems, she lowers the landing ramp and slowly walks down with a small bag.

Standing at the bottom of the ramp, she sees Airleas talking on the communicator, and starts towards her. She catches the tail end of the conversation about Ael and knew that she needed to get back to the moon ASAP.

"Airs, here are the things from the Jedi Base that you wanted brought back. You know that you can't hide at Mom and Dads forever? You will need to go back."

Reagan.jpg

Airleas looked up at Reagan, and smiled as she took the bag from her. "I know that, Rea, but I'm not ready to return just now. And I think that it would be best if I stayed here for a while."

Airs put the bag down just as she heard an infant crying. She looked up at Reagan and the two women both looked to the ship. Airleas reached out with the force, and felt the presence on the ship. "Reagan, you have a stowaway."

Airleas ran to the ship and found the crying infant in the Cargo Hold. She carefully picked up the child and cradled her in her arms. A tear formed on her cheek as the pain from the loss of her own child came forth. She turned and walked out of the ship and turned to Reagan.

"Well, look what we have here. Where did you get her, Reagan?"

Reagan-"I have no idea where she came from. She wasn't there before I left."

Airleas-"Well, she got in there some way. Where did you stop?"

Reagan-"Um, the Jedi Base, and I made a few stops on the way back, but I would have thought that I would have noticed someone putting a baby on my ship."

Airleas-"Well, you can't go traipsing all over the galaxy with a child, you'll have to leave her here. But you better find out where she belongs, and when you do, you have to get her back".

Reagan nodded her head and looked at Airleas with the child in her arms. She knew that Airs would have made a great mother. She smiled at Airs and said...

Reagan-"Well, while I try to figure out just where I got her from, can you keep her here with you? I have to get back to the moon and then I'll retrace my steps."

Airs just nodded and started back towards the house still cradling the infant girl in her arms. She had gotten the child to stop crying and knew that she was probably hungry.

Airleas.jpg

Reagan stood there and watched as Airleas went into the house, and turned and boarded her ship. She powered up the systems and lifted off, she needed to get back to the moon, and help out there. And find out just what trouble Ael had gotten himself into this time.

"Damn I hope he didn't get the young girl involved too."

Once she entered space, she hit the hyperdrive and headed for the moon.

Reagan.jpg

Airleas went into the house, and rummaged through some of the baby things that her mother had put away from when her and her brothers were children.

After getting out a bottle, she cleaned it and filled it with milk, and sat down on the sofa with the little girl and began to feed her. She looked down at the little girl as she ate, and wondered about her.

"I bet you miss your parents. I wonder how you got out of their site?"

She continued to feed the little girl. Trying to figure out what to call her.

Airleas.jpg

Airleas looked up from the child and closed her eyes. A tear ran down her cheek as she saw the moon and Reagan and Dex. She looked up at her friend as more tears followed.

"Dex is gone. As is the moon. Reagan is safe, we have that to be thankful for. She is on her way here, with Jedi Noswal. We need to get the family together, and I think that we will need to find this little girl a bed. Seems she may be staying for a while. I'll have to figure out what to call her too, can't just keep calling her baby."

She looked at Tares, and waited for his response.

Airleas.jpg

An Unidentified shuttle lands on the Corellian homefront of the Lianahan ranch... Sly finishes taking off his armor as he exits the ship... walking to the doors of the Lianahan house, just inside... his wife...

"My love..." Sly says as he looks with eyes wide open at Airleas holding the baby, For a brief moment, Sly almost forgets the pain that she caused him when the child died... for a moment, Sly almost forgot that his son was dead...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.