Corellia

Darth Jade

The Stellar Princess came out of hyperspace before it come into Correlia's atmosphere. After a short squabble with one of the landing officers the ship touched to the ground on a empty landing pad. The hatch of the ship lowered and out walked Camsie.

The camasii stretched out his arms loosening the tight muscles in his arms, before looking out into the towering skyscrapers of Coronet City.

"Here we are, Coronet City."

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena appeared next to Camsie a couple seconds later. She smiled. "Coronet City: if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere," she quipped.

She was really trying to hide her weariness. Corellia had a few memories for her--most of them bad. She pushed them away. She needed to focus on her training, not her past.

She forced herself to relax, though that was a bit difficult, combined with her anxiety and hours of reclining in her ship's piloting chair. "So, Master, shall we begin?"

drayyy.png

The camasii smiled at his apprentice's eagerness.

"Perhaps you will not be so eager to train after our first session. Firstly, I must warn you that I despise violence. Even so, I will have to use violence to make sure that you don't die in a fight."

Camsie looked around before raising his hand towards a garbage compacter to the right. Focusing on two similar metal poles Camsie used his mind to lift them out of the rest of the junk that was crushed into a small metal cube moments later.

The two poles landed on the floor and the camasii used his considerable strength to bend them into a blade like shapes. The tips of course were blunt.

"This will be your weapon until you are ready to build your lightsaber."

Camsie made a cusion of the force to slowly move one of the poles towards Armiena. Camsie caught sight of a blaster and a vibroshiv on his apprentice's form and concentrated on them, a bead of sweat running down the back of his neck as he moved the metal pole towards Armiena.

"I'll be needing your weapons."

Then as Armiena snatched te metal pole out of the air the pistol and the vibroshiv flew out of their respective resting places and into Camsie's outstretched hands.

Then Camsie looked up and smiled briefly.

"I believe D9 can look after these."

The vibroshiv and the blaster were thrown inside The Stellar Princess.

"Your first test is a simple one."

Camsie raised the metal pipe that remained on the floor.

"Stop this pipe."

With a step forward the camasii hurled the pole at Armiena.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

During Camsie's short lecture, Armiena suddenly became aware of a lack of weight at her side. She looked behind the Caamasi to see her weapons retreating back into her ship, suspended by mere air. Then Camsie hurled the other pole at her.

She had begun to sidestep away from the pole's flight, but she had no time to get out of the way. Even if she had moved as quickly as possible, the pole would have struck her in the shoulder like a thrown spear. At least the pole didn't have a sharpened point.

She focused on the pole, and reassured herself that it was just like levitating a bamboo stick--only that she needed to funnel her power to stop the pole, instead of summoning it to her hand. She tried grabbing it with the Force as though it were her own fist, hoping that it would stop before it hit her. Failure, and the embarrassment that would come with failure, was not an fate she wanted to choose.

She shut her eyes tightly, willing the projectile to cease her flight, almost quivering with concentration. When it made contact with her shoulder lightly, she thought she had failed. Then she opened her eyes again.

The metal pole was suspended in air mere millimeters from her body, practically welded to the shoulder of her robe. She took a step back, and although it wobbled slightly, she held her grip on it. Before she feared she would lose it altogther, she rose her hand, and called the pole to it. She caught it easily.

She resisted grinning triumphantly. Training was sure to be harder than hovering durasteel poles.

drayyy.png

Camsie smiled at his apprentices sucess.

"Excellent, you are begining to master the art of levitation! I didn't even need to explain it, which of course was my objective the entire time. Do you understand how you stopped the pole?"

Camsie seemed to wait for an answer before speaking again.

"Nevermind, I will tell you. You wanted the rod to stop so, it did. You used the force by willing to use it. With this knowledge, try to jump higher than you normally could. Use the force to stretch your body's limits."

To expand on the task the camasii spread his legs shoulder width apart before jumping using only his physical strength. After he got about a foot off the ground Camsie's decent began. Once he landed, Camsie again positioned his legs but this time opened himself to the force, willing it to lift him higher. This time when Camsie jumped he hit heights of twenty feet before his decent began.

"Understand?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Gingerly bypassing the usual congested traffic lanes around the world of Corellia, Ben'a guides his ship into the atmosphere over Coronet City. The sun is setting on his homeworld, and the Jedi Knight is filled with the peace of one returning to a familiar place after a long time away. And though he was here on business, it was not urgent, and thus Ben'a could afford to appreciate the niceties of returning home.

Setting the craft upon an open rooftop, Ben'a once again withdraws from the cockpit; but this time, Ayevit will accompany him. He knew he could get a good price for the Incom; the thing had hardly been scratched in all the time he had had it. The credits from its sale, in addition to those he could draw upon from other sources, shoudl net him a good ship for his purposes. But first, he had to find a special buyer...

"Ayevit, activate your repulsors and your rockets...we're going for a walk..."

As his faithful astromech begins to float behind him, Ben'a runs for the edge of the roof; at the last second, he leaps high and long, landing squarely on the ajacent structure. Ayevit struggles to keep up as Ben'a continues to hop from rooftop to rooftop, his coat billowing out behind him like some sort of black phantom in the rays of the dying day. Eventually, as twilight falls, he reaches his destination: the house of KVC Enterprises. Leaping effortlessly from a neighboring roof, Ben'a composes himself as Ayevit lands at his side. With an air of supreme unconcern, the Jedi enters the building, and meets the receptionist, a cream-skinned Twi'lek woman in a simple uniform.

"I would like to inquire as to the whereabouts of the person in charge," Ben'a asks, with a hint of the Force behind his words. "If he is in, tell him...that I need a new ship..."

"Yes, sir," the woman answers without hesitation. Without really realizing it, she is pushing the call button to another secretary, who, hopefully, knows the whereabouts of the man Ben'a is looking for. He had heard things abouit this Kheldar vos Corelli...

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Armiena nodded. She looked up at her Master's falling form, which was just reaching the apex of his jump.

"I think so. The basic idea about levitation and basic matter manipulation can be transferred to other methods. The same principle for levitating an object can be used to stop its flight, or moving it," she finishes just as Camsie lands neatly.

This was going to be a bit more complex. He was probably using the same technique, only to boost his jumping power, and lessening the effect of gravity through levitation at the same time. Multi-tasking with the Force, Arm... Think you're up to it? There was no doubt in her mind that she would at least try. She had to learn, even if she made an idiot out of herself.

She glanced down at the ground, spreading her feet to jump with all her strength. She jumped...

And didn't even reach four feet. She had only used muscle strength, with a minimal amount of aid from the Force, if any. Armiena glanced at the ground again, willing her body to separate from it. "Come on..." she whispered to herself. She jumped again...

She felt the breeze rushing past her, scattering her hair. She wasn't even sure how high up she was; all she knew was that she was jumping far higher than any non-Force-user could. When she reached the apex of the jump, she looked down again--but that wasn't even necessary. She had applied the Force unevenly, and her body was almost parallel with the ground. She would be hitting the ground with crushing force in just a moment.

Use the Force, Arm! Come on... She hoped--needed, really--her body to rebalance. The world righted itself as her body turned vertical again. She landed a little unsteadily, her knees buckling as she made contact again with the floor. She held a hand down on the plating for balance.

"I've really got to work on my control..." she muttered to herself.

drayyy.png

Camsie smiled.

"You are slowly gaining control, come we shall have a spar."

Camsie lifted the forgotten rods from the ground and tossed one to Armiena.

"I'd keep this on you, it's quite alike to the average lightsaber in shape. Get used to it."

Camsie then dropped into a neutral stance waiting for Armiena to attack.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

*The wookiee quicly sacned the area for his old jedi hyperspace ring. He had found it...*

Why is it that far out...?

*The jedi master pushed his ship forward. He needed to reach it beofre any imperials were able to follow him out. He needed to warn jedi master Gantoris of his new findings...*

I also need to clean up.

*Once he reached his hyperspace ring, he quickly hooked up, and then he made the jump in hyperspace...far away from any danger...*

Armiena held out her hand for the almost forgotten pole; it lept up like it belong there the whole time. Eyeing Camsie's defensive position, she settles into an offensive stance, the tip of her pole angled towards him, feet behind one another to advance.

Taking a deep breath, she charged. She was moving far too quickly to stop in time, but she dug the heels of her boots into the plating, and used her momentum to spin around. Camsie easily blocked the blow that was aimed at his neck, both poles vibrating fiercely with the impact.

drayyy.png

The secretary files the request, noting the small, wriggling creature on a nutrient grid under the main desk- a benefit of KVC's small monopoly on Myrkr and worthy security measure against forceful force users.

"If you're looking for a ship, Lord Correlli is your man- that's two 'r's though- Corellia, Correlli," she states giving a winsom smile. "He's currently engaged at private matters, though he was in the system a few days ago." She pads through the computer system.

"Mr. Correlli can design a ship for you. He grew up with the Corellian Engineering Corporation which is where we outsource most of our ship designs and production work to. Mr. Correlli owns a rather large majority of CEC shares you understand. Not bad for a rogue engineer who left the company when he was young." She continues on, "He does make custom ship designs, but those usually require direct contact with him. A Correlli Custom class ship is guaranteed to be the best ship in the galaxy since KVC, despite running his conglomerate takes the time to personally design them."

The secretary files the request. "Lord Correlli has been informed of this and will be arriving back here once those private matters are concluded. In the mean time, since you appear to be a serious buyer, we can arrange a stay at the Coronet Capitol Hotel while you wait since he's likely to be a few days. Also," the secretary adds smiling and showing her Twi'lek teeth, "we appreciate it when the customers don't try and use force powers on the staff here. For the main office, Mr. Correlli personally selects us and he takes offense at that kind of thing."

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

OOC: Well, technically speaking, she doesn't "know" that I used the Force...

IC:

"My apologies then, my dear, for the rather hasty introduction..."

Ben'a paused for a moment before lowering his hood -- and revealing his true half-human, half-Twi'lek heritage. His single lekku unfurled itself and fell across his shoulder, twitching slightly at finally being free of the black cloak. He looked ccongenially back at the receptionist, running his fingers through his short, reddish-brown bristles.

"I would, of course, be willing to wait however long it is necessary to see Lord Correlli. His reputation speaks for itself, and I am glad that he is willing to take the time needed to see to my requests." Ben'a paused again... "And, he can rest assured that I will have all necessary payment, as he may desire for the service he provides."

Ben'a shifts himself slightly to the side, his eyes focused out for anyone else that might be approaching. His Force-sense was somewhat dulled in this atmosphere -- ysalmari must be about -- but he didn't think there was need for concern just yet. And so, he waited...

goodwoodsig.jpg

((Perhaps- though second guessing when someone would be trying to force manipulate you would be like second guessing when someone tries to BS you- small clues in actions, tone, manners, etc.))

The clerk looks back to her computer screen, entering the information and getting the necessary feedback and information on this customer.

The Twi'lek just gives a whinsome smile again, her face trying to pour out a friendly, heart warming charm, then hands Ben'a a card showing him the most direct route to his hotel, along with some other pertinent information.

"Just present this to the front desk, Mr. Solo," the secretary saids, adding the Jedi's name, gleaned from Correlli's commercial-intelligence network, "and you'll be shown to your room. The conditions are top notch and we also have a brochure there for the sights of Coronet City so you won't be bored during your wait."

She waves him off with a friendly grin, then goes back to her work. "Have a nice day."

KVCsig.jpg

Camsie let the vibration carry through his body, using the force to keep himself in perfect balance. Camsie jerked his pole to the left bringing Armiena's with it before stopping abruptly and reversing the momentum so it came back around to the right slapping against Armiena's leg. Armiena's block came seconds to late.

"Use the force to speed up your reflexes!"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ben'a smiled as he put the hood of his cloak back up, and then took the card handed to him. With a nod, he spoke one last time before turning to leave the rather vast lobby.

"The tour won't be necessary, Madam, as I was born and raised here."

Doing as he is instructed, Ben'a makes his way to the hotel, with Ayevit behind him as usual. With his X-wing on lockdown and resting atop a skyscraper, he didn't bother checking up on the starfighter. Rather, he preferred to get the scenic tour of his old city. And rather then draw up Lord Correlli's hotel tab by taking up the offer of superb accomodations, Ben'a preferred to seek cheap lodgings. Everything was going smoothly, as the Jedi hoped, until he ran (literally) into an elderly-looking Twi'lek wrapped in filthy duracloth rags.

"Oh, pardon me, Ma'am," Ben'a began in muttered apology. But before he could get any further, a sudden shock rent its way through his mind. Turning about, a wave of recognition came over him.

"I'm sorry," was all the woman could say before Ben'a had her in his arms. He was certain who this was, but this couldn't be right...

"Mother, is it truly you?" he asked, his voice distant, yet certain.

As their eyes met, the two beings knew at once that what they felt was true. There were many places in the galaxy to obtain a ship, but something had tugged at him to come back to Corellia, back to his homeworld and city. And as he thought about it, Ben'a made the only conclusion he could given his nature. The Force had wanted him to see his mother again. As if to bring the man back to reality, Ben'a's lightsaber suddenly dropped from its place on his belt.

"My son, my son," was all that she could say. With a gentle prodding of the Force, Ben'a deftly called back his lightsaber; after hooking it back, he helped Ter'aco'no off of the streets and into a place of rest. Once they had gotten a room on hard credit, Ben'a let her rest, while he himself began to meditate on this unexpected development.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Armiena had already started to block Camsie's blow, but as her pole came down to block, she knew it was too late. The metal pole connected solidly with her thigh. She knew she was going to have a painful bruise on that later.

She used the pain to sharpen her concentration, and thrust the tip of her pole at her master. The two weapons wove an intricate pattern as he guided the tip away from his chest, and he finally came out on top, striking at the same spot on her leg. She knew this was going to hurt a lot if she didn't block in time.

Armiena's pole moved with blurring speed, and intercepted the pole centimeters before impact. She batted Camsie's pole aside, and returned to her guard.

drayyy.png

Camsie solidified his stance before raising his hand and making a small tool case sitting on a bench to fall to the ground. Armiena instictivly brought her weapon to block the possible foe.

In this lapse in Armiena's lack of concentration Camsie dodged to the left, then spun back to the right and dug his heels into the ground. In one deft movement, the camasii threw the metal pole at Armiena, and she quickly turned and blocked the flying weapon.

Camsie concentrated on the many tools lying scattered on the ground calling them to him through the force. As the tools moved to Camsie Armiena turned and narrowly blocked one of the many tools.

"Trust the force, Armiena!"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

"Trust the force, Armiena!" came Camsie's voice.

Armiena was already up to her neck in the Force, or so she thought. She imagined treading water in a pool of thick, blueish-green liquid, as though she were physically immersed in it.

But now was not the time for daydreams. She was already fighting to protect herself from more painful blows. It's just like the exercise with the discs. Except I don't have anyone to save me from my mistakes, she thought. She whirled around to intercept a flying hydrospanner. Her pole slipped through the head, but with a quick twirl of her wrists, the tool flew off, not even grazing her.

A hollow impact on the plating alerted her to other threat. She turned to face a small storm of bolts that had escape its durasteel prison. Armiena groaned inwardly; there was no way she could block so many projectiles--she didn't think anyone could--and she couldn't simply throw them away one by one. She was bracing herself for a painful barrage when an idea came to her; perhaps she could funnel the Force into "hardening" the air into a wall? It was worth a try. She abandoned her guard, collapsing on herself to concentrate. She badly needed this to work...

She reinforced the air before her into an invisible wall, drawing the individual molecules together, mortaring them together with only the Force. She was still strengthening it when the flurry of metallic projectiles hammered into it.

Armiena was so caught up in her concentration that she didn't even hear the sounds of the bolts falling to the ground, stopped by the invisible wall. But, at last, her barrier failed, just in time to let a single bolt through. It hit her painfully on the forehead.

She opened her eyes to see a small pile of bolts on the ground, and another lying at her side. She could feel a painful welt forming above her left eye. She touched it gingerly.

"That worked better than I hoped." She pauses. "Ouch."

She realizes that she was still training, and returns to her guard.

drayyy.png

Camsie smiles as Armiena stops all but the one bolt, and watches as she quickly returns to her guard. Dropping his connection to the force Camsie watched as the bolts to fell to the ground noiselly.

"Good!" Camsie clapped at this point. "You are excelling quickly! Now, use the force offensivly! It is a great weapon, do as you just did, make the air thicker and push it forward!"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena ignored the stinging from the cut on her forehead; Camsie's praise made it all worthwhile. There was nothing quite like doing well, and having others admit it.

"Tidy this place up a little..." she mutters.

She formed the Force into a closed fist, forming it around the mound of bolts that was lying at her feet. She simultaneously lifts the hydrospanner that was lying against the wall, and started to spin it in the air like an out-of-control stylus.

One by one, she throws the bolts against the hydrospanner. Most of them make contact with the head of the tool, and ricochet towards Camsie's general direction. Not needing the hydrospanner to bat the bolts away, she hurls it at him as well.

drayyy.png

Camsie dived to the left flicking his wrist towards a uneconomic garbage disposer of some sort and sent it spinning towards Armiena. The disposer served a dual purpose, firstly to be a defensive mechanism and block most of the projectiles being thrown at the camasii and secondly as a way to break Armiena's concentration.

Camsie dipped into the force speeding his movements up as he ran behind the garbage disposer ready to stop the flying object if need be, but also ready to defend himself in a test of physical prowress.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Armiena's eyes didn't even have time to widen when she saw the garbage compactor flying in her direction. If she didn't act immediately, she would be paste in a few seconds.

The most efficient way to avoid getting crushed was to get out of the way, as she saw it. Reflexes amplified by the Force, she dropped to the ground, rolling under the compactor's flight. As she felt its wind pass her by, she slowed it down, and kept it from toppling over as it landed noisily. For protection, she removed a crushed droid from the inside of the compactor, and levitated it in front of her, like an old-fashioned round shield.

She simultaneously levitated the hydrospanner that she had previously thrown at Camsie. Its purpose of molesting her master was not fulfilled yet.

drayyy.png

KVC ives back his Corellia office, personally seeing to the paper work for the Kashyyyk venture. He files the motions and aquisitions through a dummy corporation to avoid any stigma lest he be linked to the former imperials once the rebels took over. Of course if it was to his benefit, he could pull out how he negotiated a plan for the restoration of Kashyyyk.

Checking over his appointments, he notes someone came to see him about a custom ship offer. Reviewing the details of the young man's encounter in the lobby, he identifies him as a Jedi- Ben'a Solo, and manages to get a fairly comprehensive dossier on the client's history.

He mulls over if he wants to do another CC-Class ship design, reviewing his previous work. The Silk Road was by and far the best ship in the galaxy- modesty aside, then he had the special stealth ship he made, Ronin's Grave Breaker, KR's force ship, Faust's formidable Bhelliom, based off an earlier prototype that was sold at auction to some bounty hunter. Each of those ships has had some signifigant impact on the galaxy, and Kheldar knows he must build with care and caution to make sure the wrong ship doesn't fall into the wrong hands. After a debate, Kheldar decides to go ahead and hear him out.

He does a quick search finding an appropriate comm number. Dialing it a message reaches Ben'a.

Hello Mr. Ben'a Solo. I believe you wished to contact me about building a ship? If you're still interested I'll be in my office. Talk to the Twi'lek at the front desk and she'll have security escort you up.

KVCsig.jpg

The beeping of his comm unit stirred Ben'a from his meditative slumber. As he had dwelled in his state of Force-awareness, he had been able to delve into his mother's mind to find out just how she had come to be in the state she was. Apparently, a swoop-gang war had erupted in the old neighborhood, and by the time CorSec had arrived to quell the violence, the olf house had been burned to the ground, and Mom had ended up in the hospital. But upon being released, she had nothing, and no one to go to. But Ben'a was now a Jedi Knight, and he was determined to provide for her.

But first, he had to attend to the meeting with Lord Correlli. Moving his mother to better quarters closer to the city center, Ben'a made his way back to the offices of KVC Enterprises, this time much more sure of what it was that he wanted. The Twi'lek at the front desk seemed to notice this; she gave him an appreciative smile as he presented his identification and meeting notice to her.

As Ben'a waited for the security escort to arrive, he dwelled further on what kind of ship he wanted.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Two sleek and professional looking humanoid body guards- in actuality XX series droids enter the lobby. "Mr. Ben'a Solo," they call, motioning for him to walk across the vast tiled lobby, covered in moss paintings, statues, and pricey marble bas reliefs. The building has a complete absence of the force in it, which was considered a worthwhile cost of doing business.

An elevator is reached and Ben'a is escorted up to the seventh and top floor down a narrow, blue lined hallway and into Kheldar's private offices. The droids leave Ben'a outside the office, not bothering to do an overt search for additional weapons, deeming him a safe subject even with his lightsaber. Woe unto those that tried to break into this office univited though.

Springing out from his desk, Kheldar walks over to greet the Jedi. "Mr. Solo," he states, extending a hand, "welcome to my office. I understand you're interested in a ship from me, eh?" Kheldar motions over to a side table- far less ostentatious than his formal desk which looks like the command console for a starship. "Forgive the pomp of the surroundings, but I have a reputation to keep up."

Taking a seat in a sturdy wooden chair, Kheldar studies his potential customer. "You look like you're in the market for something rugged and fast," he muses, tapping his chin thoughtfully, "though that's probably a given. Anything specific you need? And try to give me a bit of a challenge in the design." The wily merchant finishes, eyes bright and shining, though they seem to peer inward as he tests himself with his newest creation.

KVCsig.jpg

Ben'a allows himself to be lead by the two security humanoids. With the conspicuous lack of any Force-sensitive materials of any kind in this rather large lobby, it was easy for the Jedi to tell that his guides were not real humanoids. Though, he suspected, they were not to be trifled with regardless; but he wasn't here to think these thoughts, or feel these emotions. He was here to secure a place within the Jedi Order, and to do that, he needed just the right starship.

After being ushered into Kheldar's office, Ben'a could appreciate the man's use of the side-table to conduct the business at hand. Ben'a had always thought that opulence often got in the way of creative thinking, and that the best ideas occur in the dingy backrooms of engineers' workshops. This Kheldar vos Correlli struck the Jedi as someone not unlike himself; full of ideas, and with a desire to see those ideas come to life. He was also quite friendly, something Ben'a also greatly appreciated.

"Well, Mr Correlli, I promise this will be interesting..." And Ben'a proceeded to list what he would like to have in a starship...

YT-2400

Force-neural connection, enabling remote piloting and other commands

Additional weaponry, including (but not limited to) proton torpedo launcher(s), quad laser turrets (one ventral, one dorsal).

Additional structural reinforcement and/or armor and shields to deal with hostile environments and/or heavy engagements

Light on the luxuries

Really fast hyperdrive

Maneuverable

"Any opther suggestions?"

goodwoodsig.jpg

Kheldar laughs at the design, giving a good natured chuckle.

"Son, if you want a YT-2400, there's a person down the street at the CEC offices that can sell you one and you can modify it to your heart's content. I may base my designs on existing CEC ships since I have ready access to the plans, their means of production as dominant CEC shareholder, and happen to think they're the best ships in the galaxy, but when you ask for a Correlli Custom, it is a custom ship built from scatch."

Kheldar snaps his fingers and the body guards re-enter. "Please wait outside while I turn to the drafting board. I'm designing this ship from the ground up, meaning it'll take a while to complete and work out the plans."

He glances down at his watch. "It's about 11:45 AM now. I should be done by 12:30 if I give myself a bit of a lunch break. In the mean time, enjoy yourself in the company cafeteria."

45 minutes later:

Kheldar wipes the sweat off his brows. Along the walls, panels and screens usually devoted to the flow of commodities and the stock markets is now covered is schematics and advanced technical matters relating the the design of the ship.

"Here you go my good sir," he says, handing the schematics to Ben'a.

Name: Sting Speeder

Model: CC-BT-4 (Correlli Custom B-Type IV)

Class: Anti Personel pursuit ship and fighter

Length: 20 meters

Maximum Width: 18 meters

Minimum Width: 12.5 meters

Manufacturer: KVC Enterprises and Correllian Engineering Corporation

Designer: Kheldar vos Correlli

Owner: Ben'a Solo (Goodwood)

Armorments: 3 Quad laser, 1 Ion cannon, 3 proton torpedo launchers

Defenses: Military Class ray and particle Shields. Military class armour.

Appearance: Taking the YT-2400s saucer design, the latest in KVC's B-Type series is modified for a purpose other than bounty hunting. Opposed to more conventional ship designs, the appearance is akin to that of a manta ray down to the long, flexible tail which harbors one of the three proton torpedo launchers. The other two launchers are fixated on the ”œshoulders”

KVCsig.jpg

OOC: Holy moley, Kheldar...

IC:

Ben'a's eyes sparkled as he looked over the design specefications for his new ship. This "Millennium Manta" was, quite possibly, the most beautiful starship the Jedi had ever laid eyes on. It had everything he could dream of -- heavy armaments, remote summons -- even an anti-grav well engine. Remembering certain events in his past, this feature was specifically appealing to the Jedi.

As he continued to drool over his new ship, Ben'a barely heard Correlli's offer of assistance in regards to his mother. But it was enough to break him from his reverie.

"I thank you, Mr. Correlli, for the offer of assistancem, which I accept. I very much love this design that you have created, and I look forward to the finished product. The Jedi have long appreciated artistry with a purpose -- and I am no exception..."

Ben'a also indicates that he is willing to hand over his old craft -- a barely-used XJ model X-wing -- to cover more of the production bill.

goodwoodsig.jpg

((This is not a double post--check out the date of Prophet K's last post. Where are ya, buddy?))

Armiena suddenly couldn't find her master; he was clearly hiding, perhaps forcing her to use abilities that she hadn't yet learned. She let the crushed droid that she was using as a shield fall, and it landed noisily, almost crushing her foot. Careless... Armiena, careless... She also retrieved the hydrospanner. Even though she knew she looked ridiculous double-wielding a bent durasteel pole and a hydrospanner, she knew how to wield two weapons.

"Master... come out, come out, wherever you are..." she murmured in a sing-song voice. She already knew how to sense attacks coming at her. Perhaps she could use the same technique to sense the presence of a Force user? It was worth a try.

She allowed her mind to drift, as though pushing her consciousness to fill every shadow in the hangar. There were so many people around... milling about the area, doing... errands, she supposed. She forced her attention off them. She needed to focus.

She found Camsie, alright. She sensed another presence, hiding behind the shadows of the garbage compactor that she stopped, intensely focused on her. Armiena didn't even see him moving, he must have run so quickly. Not that running quickly was much of a feat with the Force, she reminded herself.

But the tactic didn't work as well as he planned, because Armiena had found him. She gathered her concentration into aiding her jumping powers, and vaulted over the compactor. This time she landed much more easily, almost cat-like, right next to her master.

"Surprise."

drayyy.png

-Force Message to Ben'a, Obsidian Knight, and Prophet K-

I have a mission of the utmost importance for you three. I want you all on Gala to be briefed on your investigation of an attack on Altyr 5. Be on Gala by this time tomorrow or I will be disappointed. Nothing comes before the protection of the galaxy.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows