Corellia

Darth Jade

Tiana sat crosslegged on her bed. She was aware that time had passed-- a lot of time-- but she did not know how much-- whether minutes, hours, or maybe even a few days. She did know that she felt strangely stiff, and there was an awareness as if something had happened that she had forgotten about. She reached up and touched her head-- she had a headache. And she felt the Force quite strongly around her now. After she had stood up and looked in a mirror at her reflection, Tiana got the idea that she had been focused on the Force around her-- that was why she had lost track of time. The world around her felt so much more alive, though there was a sense of urgent actions elsewhere, though she was not strong enough to recognize them. She had the feeling that some of the strange thoughts coming through had to do with her focus on trying to feel Leo's presence across worlds.

What's happening... where are you now, Master? she found herself wondering in her mind-- not really a fear, but yet an urgent wonder what was happening. Tiana knew well enough that she had been focused for probably a day or so now-- it was reflected in her eyes. Why did I lose track of time like that? the young Force-sensitive wondered. But there was no answer-- why would there be?

She glanced out the window-- everything looked pretty much the same. Taking out a bottle of water, she sat down on the floor, and closed her eyes, going back to work on moving the water through the Force. This time she went for a more compicated goal, as she began slowly shifting it to spell out her name in the air. Tiana

Keeping the vision of the room in her mind, she began working through the steps to move the water; invisioning it moving as she kept her eyes closed, and her mind on the Force.

• Like 1

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Landing on Corellia BC looks to Leonardo.

This is your stop. Thank you for your help, it was most appreciated. But I am afraid we the rest of us must return. Contact me when you need.

With that BC's ship took off once more and hit hyperspace.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Leo thanks BC and turns to the hotel. He definetly looked different than when he left. The "JEdi" walks in andgives theproper authentication tothe clerk and heads up to his room. He was not ready to train his apprentice yet. He fallsto the bed and into a deep sleep. While he sleeps, a message is sent for his wife.

asdfgcopy.jpg

She felt him return, but did not take her mind off of the hovering water in the room. Tiana found that moving water with the Force was quite fasinating, and an interesting way to take her mind off of the world. She was wondering what had happened, but didn't bother with that right now-- she bothered with the hovering water.

Tiana sat back, and began pulling the water into a small twister just to see if she could do it.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

"And here we are."

Neo exited the ship, and waited for Camsie to follow.

"After this, we will be entering to your trails, and the creation of your lightsaber. So get ready to learn."

Neo pulled the blade out of his belt, and cut his shin. The blood poured out from the shin, and out onto the ground. Focusing on the wound, he closed his eyes, the blood disappeared, and the wound started to seal. A tiny scar started to form, as it also disappeared, there wasn't even a trace of what Neo had just done. He waited for Camsie's reaction, or voice.

tru7h.jpg

"Yes, but it will take time, for I have not mastered to the extent I want it to be mastered." Neo took the knife, and fingered it into his hands, breathing, he let the force take over his body. The nice cool feeling made him feel much better then he did when he was not wrapped in it's aura.

Fingering the blade, he threw it into the leg of Camsie, he smiled as Camsie didn't know how to react. For one, it hurt, and for starters, that wasn't really what Jedi did. He controlled the force, and pulled the blade back to his belt.

"Now focus, focus on the force, focus on the wound, and watch how it fixes the you. Feel the force engaulf and save your body. Do this, and your every wish will be granted."

tru7h.jpg

Mara landed on Corellia and headed for the hotel where Leo was staying. She was directed to the room where he was staying and knocked on the door.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Tiana, finally tired of moving water with the Force, threw herself into bed-- not bothering to change-- and fell asleep. It had been a little while since she had slept peacefully-- and it seemed that still she was not allowed to. However, nonetheless she slept in the hope that in the morning she would be refreshed, and able to work more on honing in her Force skills.

spsig.jpg

Leo eyes snapped open as he heard a knock on the door. Immediately his hand went to his saber before he felt who it was. The Corellion tried to stand up and walkl but his leg had been broken in landing on the ship, and now that his adrenaline had stopped pumping, he could feel it throbbing. He also felt more injuries. He had borken two ribs, his leg, his left hand and shoulder, plus he was bleeding from somewhere in his scalp.

He twicthed his hand opening the door revealing a woman basking in her pregnancy. She was beginning to show and he couldlove her no more. She was the one thing that had been true in his life. He could feel blood running down his face and he suddenly passed out.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Camsie watched as the blood stained his fur and shuddered, knowing that this would definately haunt him for years to come. Following Neo's instructions, the Caamasi focused on the wound, feeling the calm of the force wash over him. Then his leg felt numb, as Camsie watched as the blood that stained his fur seemed to disappear, and the wound sealed itself over. Slowly, Camsie placed his hand where the wound once was and was pleased to find no trace of it.

"I'm learning more in the past few days than I have in the rest of my life..." mumbled the Caamasi before glancing up to his master to see his reaction.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

"Very good.." The force intruded into his sentence, it was as though a Jedi was speaking out to him, but not an alive Jedi. Moving to his ship, he powered up the ignition, and told Camsie to follow.

"There is a Jedi in need of cloning, once we complete this we will begin your trails." Camsie entered the ship, as they blasted off to Coruscant.

tru7h.jpg

Mara watched the door open slowly, expecting to find her husband framed in the doorway. Instead the door opened just in time for her to see him slump to the floor in a dead faint, his leg sticking out at a very odd angle. She ran into the room and sat down beside him. She rolled him onto his back and cradeled his head in her arms. Smoothing his hair away from his forehead she streatched out her awareness and felt for his injuries. His leg was badly broken as were a couple ribs along with his shoulder and hand. As she pulled her hand away from his head she realized that it was covered in blood. She got up and retreived her med-pack from her travel bag. She then knelt down by Leo's broken leg. She opened herself up completly to the force. It guided her motions in healing him. She straitened his leg and set it with an air splint. Before she set the wrist, she realized that it was also dislocated. She relocated it and set it as well. She removed his shirt and wrapped his ribs. She then went into the bathroom and found Leo's razor. She found the cut on his scalp and shaved a small patch of scalp around it. She cleaned and dressed the wound. It took all of her concentration and a good deal of her energy but she was able to levitate/lift him into the bed. With no energy left having not slept in space for worrying about him, she sank into a chair next to his bed. She held his good hand in hers and fell asleep with her head next to his on the pillow.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

The eyes of an old man on a young man body woke to the sounds of Corellian traffic. The ears of a small child listened acutely to the sounds of a waterfall next to the hotel. He could hear the water crashing and then flowing back to a more calm stream. He wondered if people were allowed to swim in the stream and swim above the waterfall. That would be a good activity for he and his wife once she arrived from Manaan.

The Corellina felt something wamr in his hands. He wondered if he had left a blaster pistol in his hand when he fallen asleep. He looks down and sees a womans hand resting in his. His saphirre eyes wander up the womans arm to her head. He immediately falls in love again with Mara Stovachi. His wife, who carried his children. The woman who had traveled halfway across the galaxy just to be here with him when he was injured. The woman who he loved more than life itself.

He looked down and saw his shirt tied around his wrist and his leg seemed stiff wrapped in an air splint. He could feel a small patch of hair missing around where his scalp had been cut open. His wrist was aching but his wife had fixed him up very well. He was proud of her. There was no way in the Force could he love her anymore. She was his perfect woman.

He leaned down and kissed her cheek softly whipsering into her ear.

"I love you."

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara awoke to something warm on her cheek. She heard Leo whisper in her ear and slowly lifted her head. She was gazing directly into his deep saphire eyes. She could sence that he was still in pain, but that he was slowly healing. She turned her head so that her lips were right next to him. She softly whispered "I love you to" and brought her lips to his.

jadedfin.jpg

Leo could feel the warmth from her kiss spread through his body like a wildfire. He felt the passion eminating from her mind and into her kiss. He broke the kiss and stroked her cheek. He kissed her vriefly once more and stoof uo. He removed his shirt from his ribs and felt them ache as they held him up. He walks to the refresher and grabs a quick shower. He wrapped his ribs with proper equipment.

He walks out of the refresher and grabs a dark tunic and places it carefully on himself. He ties it with a sash and heads back to his bed. He sees Mara standing and stretching. He remembers the waterfall and the stream. He holds out his hand for her to grab and waits.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara takes Leo's hand with complete trust.

"Where are you taking me?" she asks him looking deep into his eyes.

jadedfin.jpg

Leo took hold of his wifes hand and their bond continued to grow. Every act, little or big, made their connection grow stronger. Every minute apart, strengthed their resolve to return to one another. Every moment, their love grew, blossoming into the twins growing inside Mara. Loe could feel their connection to the Force even now. They would be stronger wielders of its power.

The two step onto the elevator and Leo holds Mara in his grasp as the elavator slowly declines down the shaft, heading tothe ground floor. He rubbed her stomach where he could see her pregnancy showing. He felt two kicks as the babies inside started to move around. The Corellian sends assuracne through the Force that they would be taken care of once they were born. The spikey haired "Jedi" kisses Maras cheek as they near the ground floor. The door opens and they step out into the lobby. The Force userg uides his wifeto the left and out the back door.

Outside they could see a beautiful waterfall cascading down into a stream that went deep intothe city. This stream was unpolluted and pure, unlike most streams in this day and age. Tothe side was a hot spring bubbling uop warm water into a pool which also ran over an edge into the stream creating lukewarm water for swimming, and a hot tub for relaxing. The Corellian guides the beautiful woman over to the hot spring and helps her in before laying his lightsaber next to her. If she needed it for anything it would be there and ready to help her. Leo climbs up to ther top of the waterfall and disappears for a second before flying over the edge of the cliff and doing a slow backflip into a dive and speeding into the water. He bobbed to the surface in front of the hot spring and smiles at his beautiful wife. His blonde ahir slicked back and shiny.

"Isnt it beautiful here. Here, we can escape the horrors of the galaxy and just be free. Here the Force is undisturbed and speaking to everyone. If you close your mind to everything and just listen you can hear it speaking to you. Try it."

Leo closes his eyes and relaxes, letting the Force flow through him and letting it speak to him. Suddenly a vision occurs as he floats in the water. A vision of the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A tall building surrounded by trees. Inside the building, voices and machinery could eb heard above the animals outside. It seemed to be traininging of some sort. For war, no for peace. This was a group dedicated to understandiung the Force in an entirely different way. A way in which there wasd no light or dark, there was only the tamed way fo the Force, the already discovered uses, and the wild way, the powers untapped by mortals. The were three men at the head of the training facility. The original three of this order. They each wore different tunics on themselves and had different hairstyles, but they had the same auras about them. One could feel they werelinked and would always be so. They were at the very top of the temple, standing, waiting for the students below to notice them and watch.

Soon everyone below, instructors, students, recruits, and even droids had stopped what they were doing to look up at the Masters of the Academy. They each took a step down onto air. Everyone held their breaths thinking they would fall. But the Masters stood on air, staying balanced. They kept stepping down until they were in front of everyone. Their faces were the faces of friends and himself. Andon, Orrick, and himself. Suddenly everything went black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo found himself underwater at the bottom of the stream. He easily swam to the surface to catch his breath.He breathed in deepely before heading back to where he started at. He found Mara with her eyes still closed, concentrating. He did not want her to worry about his vision. It was something he had to worry about. He would find his friends and he would tell them about his vision.

"What id the Force telling you my love?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara started to worry when Leo stayed under the water of the pool for so long after jumping off of the water fall. When he surfaced at last, she breathed a sigh of releif, laid her head back and closed her eyes. She let her sences drift as though on the wind. As her sences drifted further from herself, a vision comes to her.

================================================

Mara was in a strange room where everything around her was white. She realized that it was a hospital room. She saw herself lying in the bed. Next to her she saw Leo holding two small bundles of blankets in his arms. At least that was what she thought they were at first. She moved closer to get a better look. It was the twins. One of them looked quit a bit like Leo, only with slightly darker hair, the other had her fair complexion and hair that was a gold color that came from combining her and Leo's hair colors. She could not see what color their eyes were because they were sleeping, but she knew that the color was likely to change as they grew anyway. As she moved to get an even closer look at them, the vision faded, slowly turning back to the present.

================================================

When Leo asked her what she had seen, she smiled and answered,

"The near future I think, I saw the twins."

jadedfin.jpg

The Force had spoken to Mara. It had revealed that everything would go fine with the labor. The young "Jedi" only hoped that Mara did not go through too much pain, bearing the twins. He kissed her cheek softly.

"I know everything will be alright with the pregnancy. Everything will be fine. But there is something I must do before then. Something very important, something the Force wants me to do. You will be a part of this. I have seen it. But you are not part of its foundation. I find my two friends who are supposed to help me with this. You remember Andon and Orrick, correct. I must find them. Will you help me find them, my love?"

He stares deep into her eyes. If she did not want to help, he could love her no less. He knew this was a difficult time for her. She needed rest, but she knew Orrick better than he did and he would need her help to find him. But soemthing told him, Andon would be needed first. Andon would be needed to find Orrick.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara looked deep into Leo's eyes, and at the same time looked deep into his mind.

"Of course I'll help, I know Orrick better than you do. What do you need me to do? By the way, do you mind if we get a good nights sleep first. I couldn't sleep on the ship, and I' didn't sleep very well last night since I was watching over you."

jadedfin.jpg

She woke up.

Tiana was aware of nothing when she suddenly came back to consciousness-- it startled her for a moment. Then she realized that it was dark... night had actually fallen. She became more aware of her surroundings. I'm on Correllia, she reminded herself, trying to get her bearings. The lack of sleep was throwing her off.

Reaching up to turn on a light, she sat up, and rubbed her head. She felt as if she had been in the middle of a fight, almost-- though it was all in her mind. Dreams could seem almost real at times-- she couldn't remember her dreams though.

After eating, though it was still dark, she sat down with the water bottles again, to continue to practice. This time she took more with her, to get her focus better on moving more. Tiana begain to attempt to move yet more water.

spsig.jpg

Leos eye downcast at the mention of keeping his wife up at a vital stage in her pregnancy. He knew he should have been better at keeping himself together but he just could not have done it.

"Thank you helping me. And a goods nights sleep does sound good.I think we should get to bed then."

Leo helps Mara out of the hot spring and walks hand in hand with her inside. They get on the turbolift and are soon speeding their way up to the top floor.

Soon they reach their rooms and Leo walks with Mara inside the room. He lays down next to her on the bed and wraps his arm around her before falling asleep.

asdfgcopy.jpg

A coded and secure transmission reaches the CEC:

"Hello gentlemen! This is Kheldar. I need you to work on a new custom job, Model type: CC MI-1. The plans are included. The soon to be owner will be picking it up in a weeks time. I need a status report on that new experimental engine design R&D is building and of course a run down the shipyard's current security. This last part is important. I want word on what's going on in this system, so get ahold of my factors on all five planets and at New Hollowtown and have them scour for information. Have them put all my employees out sweeping for information. I want to know what Tyrinious the coffee vendor on Selonia had for breakfast just as much as I want to know the latest secret manuverings of the various Drall factions. Kheldar over and out."

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

• 2 weeks later...

Leo awakes knowing whereAndon and Orrick are. They seemed to be in some trouble, at least Orrick anyway. Leo hops out and begins racing toward the door before remembering Mara. He could not leave her again. He would not do it.

The young Corellian walks over to his wife and picks her up. The man with wings of an angel walks itno the elevator and heads downstairs. He had his dark tunic and cloack on. ?His lightsaber was clipped to his belt and a blaster pistol was on his hip. He was ready.

He asks the clerk if his "items" had been placed onbaord his ship and he nodded. Leo walks out of the hotel and to his ship. He boards a YT-2400 dubbed the Bronze Hawk and powers up. He pushes the throttle forward and takes off for Bogden.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Jango lands the FireSpray in the Kheldars hangar and walks toward his new ship. It was beautiful. Just the ship he needed. He walks onboard followed by his men and droid and soon he powers up the engines. He could feel its power, telling him its secrets. It was his, and he was its.

He blasts out of the hangar and into hyperspace. Once in hyperpsace and begins sending coms.

Show no mercy!

Jango.jpg

Tiana fell out of the trance she seemed to fall into when focusing like this. And wondered what had happened. She stood up, and looked around-- there was almost an emptiness in the area. She wondered what was going on in the rest of the galaxy at the moment. She went into the refresher to change her clothes, then left the room to locate something to eat.

spsig.jpg

((How the heck am I suppose to get there?!?! I don't have a ship-- I'm... my character, anyhow... is 15. She can hardly drive to save her life. Sigh... oh well, time for some creative RPing... REALLY creative!))

Halfway through some sort of meal-- Tiana wasn't sure what it was-- the girl suddenly had the strangest feeling that she was suppose to go somewhere. Borleas... she shook her head, and got the thought out of her mind quickly. Too quickly. How the heck did that get there anyway? she wasn't exactly sure where about the planet was-- hadn't heard the name more than twice since she had arrived on Corellia. Where the Jedi are, isn't it... She brought back distant memories, until she was able to assume where it was, and all that. But there was more... She knew there was more to the brief message than the location, but she was hardpressed to remember it.

"Now this should be good," she muttered. "I'm 15 and I have to get off of a planet... somehow." She grinned wryly as she finished off the small meal. "This could be interesting."

Tiana wandered back up to the room she had been staying in, and picked up the few belongings that were actually hers-- there wasn't much, she had been living on a lot of the hotel's supplies lately. But, if nothing else, her green robes were clean, and ready to go-- almost as if she had been waiting for a summons. Well, if nothing else, I'm getting off planet again, she thought with a grin as she checked out of the hotel-- still wondering how she was to get off the planet. It took a lot of creative acting, and story telling, and bartering to get a hold of a shuttle willing to take her to Borleas-- Tiana almost wished that she was able to mindtrick people by the tale she had to weave to get herself off planet... an impossible tale about how her parents were here because of a family emergency, and how she had to go and stay with someone on this other planet. But it worked well enough-- she was able to get a ride from a pilot headed to a nearby planet as long as she stayed out of the way.

Tiana was headed to Borleas.

EDITED DUE TO SPELLING

spsig.jpg

Kheldar's main office for KVC Enterprises lay in Coronet City, situated in the center of town, near the CEC offices which the wily Corellian Engineer turned smuggler turned merchant prince managed to gain equity over. His arrival on the planet was met with praise and recognition, riding through Coronet in an open pod, accompanied by Cyrion as his assistant, and two discrete looking human bodyguards, actually modified XX series droids baised off the X7-X9 model, reconstructed by Correlli himself as a "fun little project".

Taking the time out to check business matters at the central office, Kheldar secures a series of contracts and bids to rework the Fondine Raceways in Umgul City. That accomplished, he settles into his private office, sporting a magnificent view of Coronet from the building's topmost floor. Covered in rich exotics, polished woods trimmed with gold, the private office showed both Kheldar's wealth and confidence, though he privately prefered doing business in shady backstreets.

Addressing Cyrion in secretary mode, sure a scrambler and dampening field was up around his office, Kheldar gives the following directives.

"Find out what's happening with the rebels on Cardia... I need a full report on what Phillep's plans for them are and if Admiral Black has some ace up his sleeve. I've never known the Empire to be particularly lenient or merciful and I'm wondering why he chose that course. I think I'll need to visit the commander of the Imperials in person, try to feel him out and see if I can guess what his game plan is."

Kheldar continues tapping his finger against his desk, back turned to the shielded, monitored, glassteel windows that provided the view of the city. "I'm hesitant to take more overt action, but I might need to see about smuggling them out of jail. Also, see if Ganelon's got news of the Imperial attack on Naboo. I think Wyhl might be interested in that since he had relations in the area caught up in the attack." Finally standing up, Kheldar looks at a potrait of him and Ame sitting on his desk, sighing and wishing he could be by her. Cyrion makes the following notes and relays those commands to the appropriate people. "One more thing. I think Uhl Eharl Khoehng is playing this evening. I haven't seen that in years. Our high school put on a production once and I was cast as the Edjian-Prince. Marvelous work. Though it's a tragedy, it seems to fit my mood at the moment. Secure some tickets if you can."

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]