Corellia

Darth Jade

As the sky above becomes completely black, an unusually phenomenon to be sure, Darth Havoc further takes advantage of the situation ”“ aware of the developing connection between the female Sith Lord and her rogue companion, Darth Havoc transfers his thoughts through Alora and into Tekkan Raas. A chill runs up the rogue's spine as he now hears the words of Darth Havoc in his mind.

"Tekkan Raas of the Elite Mercenary Unit, I have need of your skills."

Darth Havoc further uses the Force to commandeer the rogue's mind.

"You will bring the girl to me."

((OOC: Sorry for the confusion, Jareth, but this doesn't feel right...))

That feeling of ill-ease, as though he was being manipulated, had forced Ben'a Solo to leave Haruun Kal with his companion. What was there was not for outsiders to see, even ones that wanted to help. Ben'a had respect for Jareth, but he did not have respect for the man's former organization or its new membership. Through a series of randomly-generated "programmed on the fly" hyperspace jumps, he and his vessel had made their way to the Corellian system, where Ben'a hoped that he and Jareth could vanish from any Force-based pursuit.

That was what had gotten the hairs on the back of his head to stand up, and his lekku to twitch...

If Jareth had been taken to the world where the Jedi were, he could have been followed, or worse, could have been made to do terrible things. Ben'a knew that this was his fear talking, and that fear, when allowed to rule actions, can be an extreme danger, this time he felt justified in it. As it stood, Ben'a hoped that by Jareth not taking a step on that world's surface, he had not left any kind of trace for anyone to follow, though he couldn't be certain who, if any, were. The only thing he had to go on was what he had felt from the man as he had recieved some sort of mental probe that had forced him to his knees.

But the time for interspection was over, and slowly and methodically, Ben'a guided the ship through the daytime space lanes over Coronet City, using his undercover alias to bypass the security checkpoints. For all intents and purposes, this was the vessel of just another bounty-hunter/mercenary. Upon finding a sutible landing spot on the world's outskirts, he set up the comm system, engaged the heaviest encryption that was possible, and piggybacked a priority signal onto the HoloNet so as to escape origin and destination detection.

"My apologies, Jareth," he began, once he had finished sending out the communique. "The Force tells me that we almost committed a grevious error...in the mean time, I suggest we wait here for someone to arrive...if they arrive, that is..."

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

In the rear of the ship sat Talon- who had stowed away when Ben'a anounced he was giving rides. Since the intruder had not shown himself in some time, and there was little else to do, he felt the urge to help. Since, being in the same boat as Jareth, he had no ship, he tagged along.

As the ship touched down on the planet's far side, Talon felt this place as being different. This was not Haruun-Kal, but Corellia. Odd that they had taken a detour. From where he sat, he could overhear Ben'a talking to Jareth. An interesting path, the pair shared. He recalled the battle on Dagobah- the shattered memory he had remembered on Borleias. Then there had been so much hatred, but now there was something... different. It appeared they were waiting for someone to arrive, so Talon just sat, half meditating-half thinking. Brooding, one might say...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

After Faust left, Reagan straightened up the house, and left instructions for the caretakers. She left the house, locking it up and securing everything and headed to the speeder.

As the speeder sped to the tunnels, she started to miss Faust already. Something seemed different this time...she felt closer to him after their few days of total intimacy. Something was different and she just could not put her finger on it.

She reached her ship, and boarded it, she checked all the systems and lifted off. As she reached the atmosphere, she had a sinking feeling that something was wrong and her thoughts went to Faust. God, I hope he is okay...he does know how to take care of himself though.

She entered hyperspace and left Corellia behind.

Reagan.jpg

Jareth chuckled at Ben'a's apparent 'frazzlement'

"You jedi are far too uptight. Maybe you should take up drinking."

Jareth thought for a moment then continued.

"You're on your home planet....Didn't think I knew that did you?...with the former Dark Lord of the Sith and you're worried about Haruun Kal being unsafe? Let me tell you something....rather, let me show you."

The former sith touched a hand to Ben'a's forehead and allowed the full horror of Keiran's visions shine through. Not only the fight with BLKClone but the emotion involved that gave the full picture of exactly what they were up against.

"There is no safe place young jedi. To wrap yourself in a false security is foolish. You know as well as I that running and hiding only provide minimal and short-lived comfort from the inevitable."

"Was it BLKClone's message that caused this fear? If so, it shouldn't."

With Jareth's motion and contact, Ben'a's mind was suddenly filled with a sudden flash of memories, of visions, and a terrible weight of emotions as he was forced to relive what his former master had faced at the hands of Gantoris, the former leader of the Jedi. It was very close to overwhelming, but with what he had experienced thus far in his life, Ben'a was able to bear it and to realize what he was seeing. This was why Jareth had sought out the Jedi, this was what he was speaking of...and Ben'a knew that he was right, that they were wasting time here. It was a rude way to become reacquainted with events in the galaxy, but it was necessary.

"When a leader you looked up to turns his back on you in such a brutal fashion, you sometimes cannot help but feel afraid. You are right, of course...care for a drink when we enter hyperspace?"

It was a hollow smile that he gave the former Dark Lord. As he made the gesture, the engines once again fired up, and by the time Ben'a resumed the pilot's seat, all systems were go. Through the internal comm, he called back to Talon Flick once the ship entered the inky star-speckled blackness of space.

"Talon, I'm glad you could join us. Feel free to partake in the supplies -- that goes for you too, Jareth -- and we'll be heading back off to our original destination." And with that, the hyperdrive was activated and the ship embarked upon another untraceable hyperspace route.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

As the night wore on the two grew closer together, such carnal acts usually brought about nothing but a feeling of emptiness, but instead it made their auras that much more connected. Slowly the darkness of the sky gave way to the sun's might as rays of light danced across the red and orange tapestry of the morning sky. At first light Tekkan Raas was awake, the Hunter turning his head slightly to catch sight of Alora sleeping quietly beside him, her head resting on his shoulder.

He gently kissed her forehead as he lightly lifted her so he could move his arm and rise to his feet. He was dressed only his his pants and boots, somewhere throughout the course of events had had lost his shirt and gunbelt, for the Sith Lord had the trenchcoat wrapped around her bare skin for warmth as she still lay sleeping. Groggily he searched for his articles of clothing, finding them after a few minutes of prodding through shrubs and flower beds.

After donning them once more, he set off in search of Alora's clothes as well, this task proving to be fairly easy, with the exception of her tunic which ended up in the upper branches of a rather large tree, which the Hunter had to climb to retrieve it. Returning to his slumbering beauty, he placed her clothes beside her as he sat down and leaned against a tree, lighting up a cigarette.

That's when the vision entered his mind, a star map flashed across his eyes, the system was unknown to the bounty hunter but it feined at being welcoming in a dark and forboding kind of way. Then a voice echoed in his head, addressing the hunter by name and telling him to bring "the girl" to him. The message spiked his interest, his mind screaming trap, but it only made Raas want to go even more.

With a contended sigh Alora awoke and it snapped the Hunter's train of thought as he spoke to her.

"I'm surprised we didn't get arrested, it may be a public garden but we weren't exactly quiet in the wee hours of the morning."

The two merely smiled at each other, the gaze in her violet eyes inviting Tekkan once more, but there were places they had to be. The cockiness fell away from his face and she saw the seriousness in his eyes.

"I know someone is calling out to you, I heard the voice and saw the images in my head as well. We're going to that star system together to find out what business he has with us, so get dressed."

The Bounty Hunting world's one man scourge

TekkanRaas.jpg

So between the flowers and steak I'm saying "I kill stuff for you. Please like me."

Smiling up at her lover, Alora sighed with satisfaction but resigned to the fact that their interlude was being interupted. She stood, once again dressing in her robes and slipped her arms round his waist, tilting her head back to meet his eyes.

"Can't avoid the inevitable forever I guess. He is persistant I will give him that. The call has progressively gotten stronger. It is something that can't be ignored any longer."

She rose up on her toes and kissed him soundly. Parting from him she took his hand, leading him to her ship. The couple entered the Astra Mist stopping frequently to embrace and kiss. Once in the cockpit they prepped the ship for take off. Smoothly the ship lifted and pointed it's nose towards space. Leaving the atmosphere, the course was plotted and the Astra Mist disappeared into hyperspace...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Arriving at Corellia, Mira received clearance and landed at Reagan's estate. She moved Reagan into her bedroom, noticing she was still having troubles with her child, enough to concern her. She had no quarrell with her, she only wanted to get at Faust, he must be out of his mind by now. She grinned at the thought before making Reagan comfortable and heading back to the ship to unload it. Once that was done, she set about setting up a childs nursery. It took her most of the night and by the time the sun began to rise she had completed the nursery and set up another bed in there for Reagan as well.

She headed back to the sleeping woman, noticing that she was perspiring and having major troubles. Jerret wanted to come right now and there was nothing going to stop him. Seeing that she was having complications Mira made a decision. She would deliver the child through a c-section. A long and difficult process but by midday the child had been born and Reagan recovering peacefully. Both now doing well. She moved both into the nursery so that mother could be close to her child.

Mira hired a nurse to come in and take care of the pair. Taking care of all the details that Reagan would probably have worried about. Nothing was left out. The last thing Mira did before she left was to leave a message for Reagan.

--

Congratulations on the birth of your son Jerret. You had complications on the way home and I had to deliver him for you. He's now doing well and so now are you. You had been hilucinating so I'm not sure what you remember and what you don't although you did quite abit of ranting and rambling. I had fun helping you set up the nursery and hope that you and your little one continue to do well. If you ever need anything let me know.

Your friend

Angel

Deathstriker

--

She sent out a comm then on a few different relay stations so that it couldn't be traced but on an open channel that Faust would pick up...

-- encrypted untraceable comm aimed at Faust --

Good thing I'm not a child murderer isn't it. Your woman and child are unharmed, unlike all the children you killed at Coruscant. Gotcha!

-- end comm --

She left the nurse in charge then, leaving the Estate and heading towards the ship yards, she didn't head to the nearest to the estate, but took an air taxi to shipyards in another city so that she wouldn't be traced. Once there she purchased a YT-1300 under an assumed name of a Corellian merchant. She took off then for places unknown.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Reagan slept through much of the trip home, only vaguely aware that they were no longer in the hotel in the hapes cluster. In her sleep, she tossed and turned, she wanted to wake up, but something was wrong...there was pain, and it felt as if Jarret was trying to rip his way out.

As the ship landed, she was aware of being moved somewhere, and she caught a familiar scent...the smell of soft vanilla cream. She knew that scent, it was her own home, in her own bed...she rested, dreaming of Faust, and his reaction. She was unsure if his would be anger, disappointment or rage...she wanted something a bit more...not necessarily happiness, as this was not something that even she had planed, but...maybe contentment.

During the night, she heard sounds going on...boxes moving, things being worked on... and the pains started getting worse, but she could not even call out. Feeling the safety of the darkness, Reagan receeded to there and tried to hold Jarret as they drifted.

Reagan suddenly became aware that something was wrong and something was happening around her, she felt the pierce of a knife and thought...she's finally going to kill me to get revenge on Faust. She drifted further into the darkness holding onto Jarret and comforting him, and then he was gone...And she was coming back. Vaguely she heard the cry of a baby nearby, and smiled inwardly.

Resting comfortably, she opened her eyes a few times during the day to see a nurse keeping things well in her home and with the baby....

She smiled up at the nurse, "is he okay?" Responding to Reagan...Oh yes my dear, he is a happy, healthy little boy, with red hair like yours my dear...you rest and let me tend to the two of you till you are well enough.

Reagan nodded her head, "Alright, wake me when his father arrives." With that Reagan drifted back to sleep.

Reagan.jpg

Landing at Corellia, the Bhelliom picks up an encrypted signal.

Upon hearing it, Faust's expression turns to complete puzzlement. The ruthlessness and hatred in Mira's voice steeped out of it, replaced by a pretense of smugness, but there was also fear in it too.

What gives....

Heart pounding, Faust turns out for the last place he saw Reagan and where he expected her to have vanished from, her estate.

Landing, Faust exits his ship and immediately his left hand falls to his special sword, the other to his disruptor pistol.

A sense of danger- not force related, but a hunter's intuition developed from years of combat experience- tingled, sensing something was amiss on the estate. He cautiously opens the door, letting his weapons lead the way, lest some trap or assassin be waiting.

Nothing...

"Mira..." Faust intones quietly. "Come on out and I can promise you a quick death, you little *****!"

Faust's eyes narrow as he hears a startled gasp from somewhere upstairs. The blue in them glints with a bright aura and slowly, Faust creeps upwards.

Springing, he sees a startled scream from a nurse, who immediately falls down in panic.

"Where's Reagan!" Faust demands harshly. "TALK!" he roars, his fury ready to boil over once again.

"S...she...she's in there... sleeping.... Oh god, don't hurt her or the child! please...."

Faust is taken aback by this. So she is okay... Unless... He studies the nurse carefully, wary if this was some trick left by Mira. Satisfied she was not, he steps overher, sheathing his weapons.

"Reagan!" he calls. She stirs at the call of her name and the hunter immediately rushes over to her side. "Reagan! Are you alright?!" At that shout a cry is heard from the other side of the room, grating on the hunter's ears. Turning in an angry snarl to yell back, Faust's eyes widen again as he spots the small bundle.

So... That is my son...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan opened her eyes and looked up at him...as her sight adjusted, she smiled up at him..."Faust..."

She saw him turn towards the sound of the child, and spoke to him..."That is your son, I named him Jarret." She wished that she could tell what he was thinking, feeling and hoped that he just didn't hate the child. "I know that we did not plan this, hell, I am the first to admit I didn't want a child, but he is here now, and I love him. He is a part of you. Please say you don't hate him."

She was tired, she reached her hand out from under the covers and touched his face turning it to her...in his eyes he saw something that she didn't expect, concern, relief and Love...love for her. Drawing his face to hers, she kissed him. "And I love you. I wanted to tell you that..."

She took a deep breathe and cringed from the pain..."that woman, Angel...she did not like you very much. She got madder when I refused to turn against you, to hate you like she and others do." She needed to tell him that she never waivered in her love. "Faust, I don't care what you do, you have my love and it will never change."

Her eyes closed a bit, "Stay with me Faust...for a little while, I feel so...safe with you." Her voice trailed off, and Faust looked down at her thinking she was sleeping. He touched her head and her eyes opened again..."Faust...look at him, tell me he is okay." Her voice was weak, and she was drifting in and out of sleep when the nurse came to the doorway...

She is very weak sir, she had alot of complications, and the child came early. He had to be taken from her to save both her and the child's life. She will need rest, and in a few days should be good. The woman that had the agency send me delievered the child herself. When I got here, she was finishing up and told me to take care of both the mother and the child. That the mother had had a very hard time and that the father would be here shortly. That she had contacted you personally. She left this letter for Reagan. The nurse handed the letter to Faust for him to read it.

Reagan.jpg

Faust's eyes soften as he listens to Reagan, then glint as he hears the nurses story.

Odd.... Very odd...

Setting next to Reagan, Faust holds her hands, sitting by her side until she falls asleep several hours later. Tucking her in, Faust stands up, gently cracking a stiff vertibrae in his back, then walks over to his son.

So... I finally have one of my own...

He feels neither affection nor hatred, but a kind of detached indifference as he stares at the tiny bundle.

"Perhaps one day you will grow up strong and fierce and learn to enjoy life's finer pleasures- the chase and thrill of the hunt," he concludes, "and the joys of passion and tenderness, life on its edge... Yet for now you are so very small, and very fragile... Someday..." with a sigh, he exits the room and adjurns to a rough den downstairs, contacting several friends to see if there's been any news about Mira, or Angel as she called herself.

The most startling news came when she was found- dead- by her own hand aboard the Galactic Gunshop on Coruscant.

Troubled by this news, Faust sinks into a deep contemplation. "So... she kidnaps Reagan and the child to merely frighten me? Then she turns her back, then panics and kills herself? Why?" Faust looked into other leads on the Death Strikers. Knowing Mira transfered her spirit to a new host though, Faust wondered if this wasn't a pathetic attempt at throwing him off the trail. Then again, Yuusuke claimed to be Moon Knight. Another coincidence? But what did she gain by her actions in the first place... Unless....

Sighing, Faust rests in the chair, staring at the crackling of flames. He would get the news from Yuusuke himself and find out what was up with this and who was playing who... though there was more to this than he was aware...

Which made a part of him grin, knowing this hunt could be exceptional.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Reagan tossed and turned in her sleep, and dreamed off and on...Finally the next morning she awoke to the nurse cooing at the baby and feeding him a bottle. She smiled at the sight of her son, and the nurse stood up and brought him to her...

Reagan looked at him for the first time, and was amazed at how beautiful he was...and so alert for one so young. She finished feeding him the bottle, and the nurse took him back when he had fallen asleep in her arms.

Helping Reagan to her feet, the nurse took her in and assisted her in getting cleaned up and changed into one of her long flowing nightgowns...she put a robe on and slippers and then sat at the table in Jarret's room and ate as the nurse asked. She knew the nurse was right though, she really needed her strength. After finishing, she asked the nurse if it was only a dream that his father had come...when hearing it wasn't and that he was downstairs in the den, Reagan could not be talked out of going down to see him.

With the help of the nurse, she went down the stairs slowly, but once at the bottom, she shued the nurse back upstairs..."Please stay with Jarret. it will make me feel much better that you are with him."

Nodding to Reagan she made her promise not to walk up the stairs by herself...

She opened the door quietly and watched for a few moments as Faust slept. She wished she could freeze time right there and watch him like that all the time...moving into the room, she was not dumb enough to actually sneak up on him...she quietly cleared her throat...He stirred, and opened his eyes to see her leaning on her desk...

"I thought you were a dream last night...I am so glad to see you..."

Reagan.jpg

Faust breaks out of his trance, his face warming up to a smile. He heard her foot steps out in the hall, but did not really register them until she cleared her throat.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner," Faust begins. "I had absolutely no idea about your condition... It's frustrating that your kidnapper found out before I even could." Evaluating the situation, he decides to press Reagan for details later.

"You're looking well, all things considered," he states with a gentle smile. "I should have felt this during our last night, I should have known, but..." he shrugs, fighting off a nagging doubt his senses were blocked somehow... or by something...

"but, I guess that's not important. The only question really is what are we going to do now?"

Reagan smiled at him..."Don't worry about not knowing...I didn't know either...and it is my body and i should have realized something. I only found out the day before that Angel did."

She moved close to him and sat down in the chair next to him. "Only one other person knew of it, and that was Yuusuke. I had run into him on Coruscant, and was um...shopping for the child. Even though you and he have disagreements, I did not think that he would betray me like that...She found out through him."

She took his hand in hers... "We both have work, and I have an idea about the child...you know that my parents and family were killed years ago...the Lianahans took me in and raised me. With all the kids gone from home now, Mom and Dad Lianahan are alone now...they have experience in raising children with the force and would love to care for Jarret while we are working. I would not do anything that you would not be okay with though, so we need to both agree to this."

She waited for him to respond...she was not sure how he would take that since their children all went the way of the jedi, but they are also smugglers as well and they are also against the grain too.

Reagan.jpg

Faust processes that information, filing it away.

So... Maybe Mira may have in fact panicked... foolish girl...

"Perhaps it would be best," he agrees, speaking slowly, "to send Jarret away for the time being... and to keep his parentage a secret too. He'll probably be gifted too, for what that's worth." and later I might have to see how he's progressing... and if he's worth raising to be a hunter.

Faust's face hardens again. "Reagan, I need to know what happened to you when you vanished. The one who took you was something of an old bounty head. Her real name was Mira Jesra, a former companion of Yuusuke's. She came down with a bad, drawn out case of dead after a business affair was conducted. She's found some way to switch bodies... but if Yuusuke is Moon Knight... then could they all have?" he whispers, more to himself.

He shakes his head, clearing that train of thought. "Anyhow, I'm going to be blunt. I've made enemies along the way, some of them quite powerful. I'm going to be launching a punative expedition soon against the Death Strikers and their allies. I need to make it clear this won't be tolerated. We were lucky that Mira did not have the gall to go through with her plan, but..." then was does it seem like she almost set up her former comrades? Does she resent them for letter her die? "who is to say the next person won't? I cannot risk having anyone harm you on my account and I'll make it clear, painfully clear, that they will pay for this in order to protect you."

And once my package arrives from Kamino, the Death Strikers, Republic, and Jedi will be suffering greatly...

Reagan knew he was serious...and with certain people now knowing they were together... it was sure to get out sooner or later to the wrong people.

"Well, I was on my way to check on business, and that is when I found out that Jarret was there...since I was heading to Coruscant anyway, I decided to do some shopping for him and I and then had every intention of returning here to wait it out and just handle business from here. That is when I ran into Yuusuke. He and I have worked together before, and well, it was pretty obvious what I was doing...since I was in the baby stores."

She shook her head and was silent for a minute before continuing..."That Mira, as you call her was a friend of his. He was none to happy about the thought of you being a father, and did not want you to have any knowledge of Jarret...for Jarret's safety. After we parted ways, before I left, he showed up at my ship with her. The two of them were "afraid for me and Jarret" and tried telling me that you would hate the child and try to have him destroyed. She managed to weasle a ride from me to the ship yards to get a new ship, but apparently did something and we ended up in the Hapes Cluster."

Reagan remembered the woman...she was not all evil, but she was not all good either. "She became adament that she was doing this for my protection even if she had to knock me out to do it."

Reagan touched Faust's face..."I don't remember much after that first day in the Hapes Cluster I'm afraid...I started to feel very ill, and slept most of the time...the next time I woke up, I was here and Jarret was born...I do remember the pain..."

Reagan.jpg

Faust's face turns into a deep snarl at that. "For your pain, she will live it back a hundredfold. Mark my words on that." He takes Reagan's hands in his, holding it tightly.

"As for Jarret, I don't hate him, I assure you of that," I just don't really care for him either... and do not want to see him attempted to be used against me later on either... Still, I am only mortal and my legacy should endure... Maybe Jarret is the answer I need...

There are ways of making that come about you know... Many Darths before knew... Sidious and Plagueis knew how to manipulate the force and the midichloriens... and then there is Sion and Nihilus the Great, closest to the absolute truth of h-

Quiet!

Aloud Faust speaks up, "I swear to you I'll do my best to project Jarret from harm, though secrecy is the best option we have for now."

Giving Reagan a swift embrace and a kiss, he exits.

Time passes and Faust is embraced in study, pouring over rough scans of texts he borrowed from the Empire's records of the Sith, in turn stolen from the Jedi's master libriarian. He pours over his thoughts quietly, aided now by that "other" in him.

So even while the flow of midichloriens can be used to extend life, the dark side's negative flow has its limits... But the art of taking a new body...

Is most suitable for one of your power. The ability to take life is so very base when compared to the complete control and domination

You hardly offer an objective stance. Why should I trust you?

Because I have the power you seek... or will once I am restored to my whole self... Do not flatter yourself- you cannot purge me from you as you do not wish it, but you do not meet my needs.

... Very well....

Time passes as Faust instructs the serving droids to prepare a dinner, then even in a moment of quiet, watches Jarret as he sleeps, making up his mind that if he fails at immortality, he would pass on his legacy to his son.

It is shortly before dinner than his express and confidential couriers arrive with the package from Kamino- examined meticulously to avoid any tampering or tracking. Inside are two life support tubes- one empty, and the other containing a fully grown clone of the Jedi Master Keiran Valoria- grown ironically of all things from the sample Ob Ordeena cut off in revenge- and supplimented with DNA Faust collected from the head while it was in his possession.

Faust eyes this body carefully- noting no signs of life. Keiran's spirit was in the ether somewhere- this clone, soulless and lifeless needed a spark to change it from being a mere golem to a revived being. It needed a soul.

"Excuse me Reagan," Faust states, setting up in the manor's basement, "I'm going to need your assistance with something..." He checks over the work, then explains in detail his plan- to abandon his own body and take over the clone, then destroy the order from within.

"...it will be a gamble, especially if Keiran shows up alive again. I don't know how we'll handle two of them." Faust is wearing a simple set of white robes now, his pet ysalmari resting on a nutrient frame capable of sustaining it in his absence. "This could be very dangerous. I've only been out of body once before, during that time we..." Faust doesn't need to finish it, smiling at contemplation on that blessed night.

His expression, while confident and as subtly malicious as ever takes on a grave expression. "I've routed some plans through the Bhelliom to allow my body, at least the biocyber components some autonomy if anything happens here as well as a few other tricks should anyone find it here. Reagan," Faust states, "if my body is destroyed... I don't know what the consequences will be... especially if its done while I'm transfering to or back. I want to be able to come back to you as myself. I need to do this, but there's a terrible risk involved, going into enemy territory like this... especially since I won't have my cybernetics to back me up. Just promise me you'll wait for me until I get back... hopefully with my own two hands."

The ship carrying Skye and I-Nine arrives at Corellia and the two depart, sending the ship back to Coruscant with it's droid pilot.

They make their way into the offices of KVC Enterprises and Skye approaches the desk.

"I had a message that my ship, the "Destiny's Dream" is ready to be picked up."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Rizzy's ship, The Static Angel, exited hyperspace above Corellia.

"This is Raziel Shardik, Jedi Padawan to Skye Organa. I am requesting a area to land.

After waiting for a little while a voice comes over his comm.

"Landing request is accepted. Docking bay 22."

Rizzy brought his ship in and landed smoothly in the docking bay. As he shut down most of his ships functions he headed to the refresher. When he finshed up he slipped on some black combat pants and a old shirt.

When he stepped off of his ship he locked it up, as he was doing so he realized... he had no idea where his master was on this plant. As he was thinking of where the could possible be he thought of something she had told him of the force... You can use it to help you look for certain people and things of the sort.

Rizzy concentratied on a mental image of his master. After a little while of this he felt her. She was not far away.

Rizzy began walking in the direction of where he had felt her. After walking for a few minutes he came upon a large building. The sign read: KVC Interprises. When he walked in he say his master sitting in a chair to the side.

"Master Skye I have reported here as you wished."

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye smiled as her padawan found her, she'd been following his progress since he had emerged from hyperspace and pleased he had found her so easily.

"Well done Rizzy"

She stood and went over to the desk again, enquiring how long it would be before she could collect her ship. Being told that KVC was unavailable at the moment she decided to head out and do some training while they waited. She would leave I-Nine at the office and he would collect the ship and fix up anything else that was left to be done before contacting her and meeting up with her again afterwards.

"Let us take your ship Rizzy, there is somewhere that I would like to go while we are here and we can get stuck into your training again while we're here."

She motioned for him to lead the way to his ship, as she did so she gave the instructions to get to her mother's forest retreat which was on the outskirts of Tyrena. It had been some time since she had even spoken to her mother and wanted to tell her about her expecting a child in person rather than over the comm link.

"Now Rizzy, I want you to stretch out with your senses as we go there, feel the living energies all around you and tell me what you sense."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The clerk politely shows Skye and her padawan to her newly revamped ship, offering a few papers to sign for the sake of billing and other matters.

"Mr. Correlli hopes you'll be pleased with this," the clerk states, going over the features installed based on designs handed down from above. "There's a lot more kick to the shields, engines, and weapons systems with the way things have been reworked. The added features should function as smoothly as the controls, so I have to say you're a very lucky woman to own a ship like this now." The clerk snaps his fingers, sending for a droid to deliver a small package. "Compliments of Mr. Correlli."

The note on the bulky package read:

Dear Skye,

Congratulations on your expected delivery. Inside are some clothes, bottles, diapers, and other gear for your child when he is ready. I happen to have some experience as a midwife, so if you think you might need help, give me a ring.

Sincerely,

Kheldar vos Correlli

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

They had only just turned to go outside when they were told that her ship was ready.

"Thankyou kindly. The modifications are wonderful. Please thank Mr Correlli for the parcel as well."

Skye turned back towards her padawan.

"Ok, change of plans again my dear padawan. I want you to meet me at the co-ordinants I gave you before. On the way there, I want you to think carefully on what sort of Jedi you wish to become. When we get there, we shall go into full on training. I shall meet you there."

Skye then told I-Nine to come with her and she headed into her ship, taking pride and joy at the modifications - especially the nursery. She placed her hand over her abdomen soothingly. What do you think Sweetheart? Nice isn't it. I should contact your father little one... we need a name for you... Skye headed to the cockpit and warmed up the ship for take off. She stretched out her senses towards Rizzy again, giving him a reassuring feeling through the force.

She lifted off and headed to her mother's forest retreat. She couldn't not be on the same planet and not see her for a while at least. She landed and headed out to meet her, leaving I-Nine onboard to check over everything and to update his memory banks at the new computer terminal.

"Mum, it's great to see you" Skye hugged her, linking her arm through her mother's and walking inside with her. The pair talked about alot of things, the loss of Nahstaa again, the weather, the Jedi and finally they got around to discussing her pregnancy. She told her mother about Chen Chi-en, how she had met him on Coruscant and how they had gotten together. She didn't go fully into details with her either, what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Her mother was very pleased that she had made the rank of Master within the Jedi Order and even though she didn't approve of her daughter following in her own footsteps, she was glad that she was going to become a grandmother. Time flew and Skye figured she had better head off to meet again with her Padawan. She hugged her mother in farewell and headed off.

I-Nine had kept the ship ready to leave so it was just a matter of sitting down in the pilots chair and lifting off. They lifted off and left Corellia.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Putting his pet aside on a nutrient frame, Faust steps up to the two conjoined tubes and places himself in one, allowing the droid brain operating the machine to do its work. Feeling himself strapped in, Faust's breath quickens, knowing there was no going back. If anything went wrong at this point, he was dead.

He lets out a gasp as the machine fills up with a translucent fluid, allowing only the faintest sensations of oxygen to reach him. His pale blue eyes close, his thoughts turning inwards, mind reaching out with the force.

Now or never...

His mind shuts down and floats outwards even as he feels his body go slowly numb and shut down. He knows, clinically speaking, he is dying.

His thoughts find the empty shell lying in stasis next to him, starting to wake up as the machines breath new life into it. Faust's mind and spirit, detaching itself, floats, even as his old body sinks into the shallow death of stasis.

The sensation is not wholly new, having twined with Reagan's spirit once before, but the complete seperation and sense of eternity floating about him is. The only anchor he has is his old body, and a tenative grasp on the clone.

Reach out and take what is yours! You have the power. Do it or perish screaming into the void.

The dark side energies propelling Faust out eddie and swirl around him, beating at his sides.

Fear is a tool for enslaving and seducing the weak. A true master of the dark side is above it! You pitiful fool! Reach!

The black shape is more formed this time, looking humanoid. The inky shadow has two red slits for eyes, though blazing, they run colder than even the worst Faust can offer with his own blue icy stare.

I sense death... The feeling might be around him, or to Faust's own admission, that spirit itself could be that awful, corrosive element. Angered at the insul though, Faust spurs himself on, driving forward into the clone...

His eyes open, mouth wide in a soundless scream. He can feel his heart rapidly beating in his chest as the door of the tube opens, the liquid draining out. He stumbles ot the ground, eyes barely able to see.

"I... I am alive..." he chokes, expelling the fluid from his lungs.

He feels blinder than he has ever felt before, missing his cybernetics, yet... that feeling around him...

The force... whole and complete...

Rising on unsteady legs, he stumbles over and clothes himself, laughing. Oh this was rich.... It worked and he felt a new wave of power sweep over him. Turning around he sees his own body lying dormant in hibernation, floating in a gentle, yet lifeless stasis. He takes a recently obtained lightsaber- rebuilt from the ground up and with couple repairs made.

"Well, Reagan, luv," Faust husks, laughing with a voice not his own, "I think I'll be seeing your around. Wish me luck." Laughing, he exits the chamber, gaining his senses back.

A short tlme later he takes off from Corellia, adjusting to the means of possession. The knowledge and skills the original once possessed where all there, yet fuzzy as if he couldn't quite access them with his usual efficiency.

Oh well... So be it... Now, to deal with those fools who earned my wrath!

The ship Faust pilots vanishes into space.

• 3 weeks later...

The Ephemeral Strife popped out of hyperspace above the planet Corellia. The small but powerful ship slipped into the bustling stream of ships that were inbound for Corellia. Keiran Valoria headed straight for his hometown, Coronet City.

He brought the ship to a landing inside the Coronet spaceport and proceeded to the local cantina. He found a corner seat and sat down, ordering himself a lomin ale and starting his mission of becoming quite drunk...

siggggy5ko.jpg