Corellia

Darth Jade

Breakfast ended up a jovial affair and ended on a happy note, though her mother wished that she could have stayed longer. Skye smiled at Tahlia and added, "You could always come along Mum. Though I know it is hard to tear you away from here." The answer was a 'maybe one day', Skye knowing that her mother loved the cabin and was always hesitant to leave it.

Skye turned towards Nishant as he asked if there was anything she needed of him before they left. Placing a hand lightly upon his shoulder, she shook her head, "No thank you. The droids have loaded up the ship and all there is, is to board her." The Healer guided her padawan outside, following the others out. Before boarding, Skye turned back to her mother, the two Organa women embracing as they said their farewells.

Tahlia thanked her guests for coming with her daughter and gave them all the invitation to come to the cabin any time they wished to get away from it all again. She looked at Darla and Darex, thinking them as her 'adopted daughter and son' being as she practically knew them through Skye talking about them all of the time and knowing that her daughter was so close to each of them. She was glad to have met them and wished them both well for their babies births. She was sure that Nishant would do well in the company of her daughter and her friends. She was glad to meet another of Skye's padawans and said so.

With farewells completed and everything stowed for departure, Skye headed into the cockpit, sure that she would find that Darex was already there. As they went through the preparations to take off, she looked across at him, "Congratulations on your new family Darex. You will both make good parents... and I'm here for both of you." She grinned at him and turned back to the controls....

[departing to Tython, whoever wants to post next]

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A lone droid of unfamiliar make wandered into the CCS office on Corellia. When asked what he was doing by an attendant th droid simply stared. Deigning to wait before he replied. The attendant finally got sick of the staring and got a more senior person. To him the droid spoke.

" I am here to pick up the ship of my 'Master'... Erk disgusting word. That droided up beanbag is more a machine then I am... Almost.. His name is Gren Sairdonga. It is the CC-SS 1 Ranger Twin Blade. I carry the reamining immediate payment somewhere on my person. For further proof I have recorded a brief video of my 'master' in action."

The droid held out a handheld holodisply. On it Gren was clearly wasted singing along to some jukebox song with a group of his pilots. What did he do to deserve this droid?

sigyh.jpg

Supremacy blasted out of hyperspace above Corellia. Calmin quickly did a scan of the area to see if anything was out of the ordinary that could give me him and trouble. Once he finished his scan, he brought her in, making all the arrangements to land at the spaceport in Tyrena. After he brought Supremacy down, he quickly paid his docking fees and made his way towards the Norbet's Nest. It looked like any other cantina, minus for the drunkards sitting outside of it. Sadly, he used to be one of them. All it took was a few minutes within the Last Call to break that habit in my life. Walking in, he made his way to the bartender. If anyone would know his pilots, the bartender would.

"Excuse me sir, I'm looking for one of two pilots."

Calmin handed him his datapad with the profiles of both pilots that he was interested in hiring. The bartender, male by the look of him with heavy scruff on his face. It was possible that he may have been apart of some old war. He looked at the datapad and then back up at Calmin. He did that twice and then placed it on the bar in front of Calmin.

"Hate to say it Miraluka, your information is out-dated."

"What do you mean by out-dated. It came straight from Coruscant!"

"Then Coruscant is out-dated. Pilot one, Feilaor, died while making a run with supplies to an Imperial garrison. The other, Glork, was arrested by Imperials on some sort of heavy smuggling op he was running. So yeah, your information is indeed out-dated."

Calmin picked up his datapad and just stared at the prfiles of his pilots. He was unwilling to believe that his big dream of bringing in a lot of credits wold end simply because of out-dated information.

"Then there must be someone else whom can be for hire like them. Anyone you might be able to recommend."

There might have been some sort of hesitation from the bar tender, or so Calmin could see from his vision. After a long pause in the conversation, the bartender spoke up again.

"Krales. Zalis Krales. Not much is known about him, besides for the fact that he's a Nautolan. But his name has been popping up everywhere on Hutt channels. Might be a new lackey for them. Anyways, he doesn't much come near the core. You might want to check out Kessel, Nar Shaddaa, or even the Outer Heaven."

Calmin thanked the man and paid him for his service. As it was, his credits were running low with all the running around and docking with high end docks that cost way too much. He needed to find this Zalis character and in a hurry. Quickly paying his fees, he got Supremacy back up and in the air quicker then he had in the past few months. Hopefully, one of these lesser ports would hold his pilot.

ayion1.jpg

A short while after identifying himself and moving to a waiting room where he was given a briefing on the craft he was about to fly out of here Motherrecieved a comm from Gren. It detailed a secondary assignment on Corellia that suited his subfunctions just fine. Slicing into the Spaceports Security net the AI swiftly deemed that the target had not come to Corellia. Their were no matches to any of the criteria required and after processing all the data gleaned from the system he ascertained that no possibility of mistake was possible. Sending a return comm informing Gren of the lack of target and that he would be returning with the Twinblade himself within a day the droid continued to wait.

A few hours later a single Cusom Corelli ship that truely was a work of art flicked into pseudo-motion as it entered hyperspace. Destination Coruscant.

sigyh.jpg

From millions of stars away, across the endless darkness of space, there came a presence that not so gently found its way to Emily's mind. The timing would be quite ironic, as the darkness of her past returned just as she had settled with her Jedi of an uncle.

Emily... The death and darkness you once knew, has returned...

It's voice was clear, and along with it came the flashing image of his face, the Sith who had taken her on as an apprentice, and then died in battle, leaving her behind.

The face of Darth Quietus.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

She had returned to mediation, sure that if Andon wasn't worried about those watching them that she shouldn't be either. Something about the two still nagged at the back of her mind, a whispered hint in the voice of the Force. But she was not strong enough to understand it. Yet.

As Emily meditated, she began to realize something. The Force was not calling her here. She had acted on instinct, trusting that there was no such thing as a chance meeting. But the more she meditated, the more sure she was that her destiny lay...somewhere else. Along a different path.

At first, she rejected the thought. She was with family--where else would she want to be? The answer in her mind was nowhere, but yet the answer the Force held was different. She puzzled over it for a long time within her uncle's meditation chamber. Quiet your mind and listen...

Perhaps it was because a Jedi was to have the will of the Force at the center of his focus at all times that she felt the call stronger. But it grew and grew within her mind until she could no longer ignore it. Am I doomed to wander alone forever? she begged the Force. If I'm not supposed to be here, then where am I to go?

And it was in that moment that the answer came in the sound of a familiar voice. The Force suddenly manifested a face she recognized before her closed eyelids, and she heard his voice calling her back to him. This was no coincidence. She could feel the rightness in the Force, and the old sense of awe stirred in her heart again. "Quietus," she breathed.

She rose. There was no need to explain to Andon. He had heard the message as well, and there was no denying that her destiny was, for now at least, to learn not from him but from the Sith Master who had also trained Emily's aunt Jaina.

Impulsively, she hugged Andon. "I'll return someday. I promise."

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

"Yes... the question is, do they know I'm watching them?"

Strangers with a piqued interest, it was not uncommon. With force sensitives, even less so. They gravitated towards him, just as his niece had upon discovering her uncle once more. When lost in a void there were those that found him to be a beacon of stillness. Beneath the fallible exterior heart of the man there was an irrevocable assurance within him. A sense of... finality. He was absolute. Despite it all, the two taking notice of him were peculiar in the least, as if a sound he couldn't quite remember hearing from which direction it came.

The Jedi's exhale came slow and deep, breathing out an entire life's worth of assumptions and considerations. This was his quiet consolation, the clarity of pouring out what he could not know. The person known as Andon Colos could not feel discouragement here that this call was not one Emily knew.

More. She wanted more.

The runaway took an inward breath. He did not have it to give. A silly quandary surfaced if he ever had it to give, that is, one that someone with his mind would have pondered if such a thought could be entertained within this womb that had been made of him. This being did not and didn't bother to. He exhaled the memory that this quandary had ever existed. A pulse shook him from this revere of wholeness, a dark stain that spewed bile trickled down the walls and into Emily.

The stench was once a being called Raynuk Montar, but now it had decayed to little more then a walking grave that paraded around with the face of a man. And like it tomb it kept all dead things cherished. With remorse, the Jedi admitted that it cherished to keep Emily as its own. The pulse flickered and retreated back within its grave.

He did not blink, he did not speak, he did not feel. A hand had already been played from a deck he could not see, Andon was merely a witness to inevitability. Seduction of the innocent, a startling trend in those closest to him. Absentmindedly he rose to his feet to mirror Emily's motion, taken aback by the look of the woman he towered over. Just barely the face of the little girl he knew could be made out from her features; a child that was long gone. He took her into his arms without hesitation.

"Venom hides in the strangest guises," his words were abrupt in contrast to the softness of his voice, "inequity is offered with an open hand and a smile... remember that."

His arms squeezed her ever so gently tighter.

"And remember that I love you."

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

"I'll remember," Emily promised. She found herself unexpectedly choked up. Her lip quivered as she hugged him. "I love you, too, Uncle. You're the only family I have left. This is not--can not--be goodbye forever. I'll see you again someday. I swear it."

Then she forced herself to turn and leave, knowing that if she hesitated now, she would never leave. As she passed the two women who had been watching them, she offered them a small smile. She felt a hint, a whisper that they too would meet again somehow and somewhere, and Emily looked forward to seeing that day come.

They were already at the spaceport, and it was simple enough for the young woman to book passage to Coruscant. It was the only place she knew to begin looking for Quietus. The ship was a small passenger shuttle, and as they began the relatively short flight, Emily was filled with anticipation.

Emily%202015_zps34rpkjob.jpg

"Days in the sun...what I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done, and bring back the light."

Coronet City:

Tros sat in his personal home preparing the last bit of his speech for his grand debut in the Galactic Alliance senate. Only recently did he receive the job. The population had spoken and made the request for him to serve them as their senator. He was still very young, but after spending as many years as he did as governor of Coronet City, he was sure that he could handle whatever was thrown at him. He looked up to see an aid standing in his door way.

"Yes Gurn?"

"Sir, we have your ship prepared and ready for flight to Coruscant. I have also just received word that your suite on Coruscant is now fully prepared for your arrival."

"Thank you, I'll be at the landing pad in ten minutes."

Tros went back to his work to wrap it up. If everything went as planned, his speech would help him win his proposal to start research for a new fuel source.

My-Almas-Way-Creation (1).png

• 2 months later...

The receptionist at Our Lady of the Eternal Stars hospital, Coronet City, looked up and managed to stifle her sigh at yet another unreasonable, procrastinating, dumbass patient with a banal question that could have been solved with five seconds of solid thinking. This was the third double shift she had pulled in as many days, and all she could think about was getting through the next five hours, getting home, and getting some shut-eye.

"Can I help you?" she asked in a tone that was only semi-irritated.

"You can indeed, my good lady," said the man, and she looked at him.

Geki grinned at the woman's shock as she took in his partially masked, scarred face, and he leaned forward onto the counter as she fell backwards out of her chair.

"Do me a favour and give me a line to the entire hospital, would you?"

"Wha- wha- what do you want?"

Geki frowned.

"I do hate repeating myself, my dear woman," he said snappishly. "Let's have a bit more verve and a bit less stuttering and blanching, shall we? Line to the entire hospital. Now."

"Yes, Master Geki," she said, in the voice of a innocent woman institutionalised by an unjust society and forced to undergo electro-shock therapy and a frontal lobotomy for nothing more than being a female not afraid to speak her mind in a patriarchal society.

The woman clambered to her feet, the look on her face that of the only survivor of a mass war rape-murder scenario who was undergoing post-traumatic stress syndrome, and clicked the comlink on.

"Thank you, my dear," said Geki soothingly. "You may sit in the corner and gibber uncontrollably now.

"Attention, patients and visitors of Our Lady of the Eternal Stars," he said, his voice reverberating tinnily through the sterile corridors and rooms of the hospital, "management regrets to inform you that the hospital has been taken over by a load of barely restrained, wholly psychotic Force-using maniacs. Please, stay calm and try not to panic. Conversely, feel free to panic as much as you like, since either way there shall certainly be maiming, dismembering and harsh language."

Geki paused for a moment, waiting for the inevitable wave of hysterical screaming and stampeding.

"Kidding," he added. "There probably won't be harsh language. Anyway, simmer down. Anyone tries to leave, there will most certainly be some kind of violent, gruesome retribution, so let's all just have a good time and await some kind of response from the authorities." Geki clicked off the intercom and beckoned to the rocking, gibbering receptionist. "I'm afraid I'll need your assistance again, my dear. Kindly contact the local police department and advise them that I'm holding everyone in the hospital hostage. Tell them that I demand to be presented with a bottle of liquor not less than one thousand years old, a brooch made of mother-of-pearl, fifteen hundred magenta buttons, eight gundarks, five paperclips, sixteen pounds of bantha cheese, three aborted Mon Calamari foeti, a fully grown Krayt dragon, sixteen Ugnaughts intoxicated on glitterstim and Tatooine sunburns respectively, and a fish. Oh, and when you ask for the fish, make a sort of static noise before you say 'fish' so they panic and think that you asked for some sort of really specific, difficult-to-locate fish from some far-flung planet, and then disconnect the call really fast. Have you got all that?"

"Yes, Master Geki."

"Excellent." Geki rubbed his hands together and communicated with the Sith hopefuls telepathically.

All right, boys and girls, hold the exits and black up all the windows. We don't want snipers ruining our fun. Hold tight and keep some media-friendly victims nearby, just in case we need to give the six o'clock news some really graphic highlights to ram home our point.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"You're sure? No messages at all?"

"None, Master Geki," stammered the hapless receptionist. Geki sighed.

"Perhaps a text comm? Maybe they called whilst you were on the line, whittering to your friends about- I don't know- makeup, and shopping, and such?"

"N-no, Master Geki! I swear, I would never-"

"Yes, yes, all right," muttered Geki peevishly. "Well," he said with a weary sigh, "I supposed we're going to have to kill some hostages."

All students, he said telepathically, I want you to each take some terribly photogenic hostage, toss them out of the door, and murder them in some imaginatively gruesome manner. Our CoreSec friends don't seem to be taking us very seriously, I can't imagine why.

Moments later, around fifteen patients around the hospital were thrown from the various entrances and emergency exits around the building, some already trailing steaming streamers of intestines as their bellies were sliced open with lightsabres, others lifted struggled into the air whilst their brainpains were telekinetically imploded and their various cranial orifices wept blood. Hopefully, CoreSec would get the message that an ignored Sith was a cranky, homicidal Sith.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

The Ranger-class gunship blasted out of hyperspace above Corellia. Kirlocca took a moment to look out at the planet through the front viewport before he returned back to Dahar and the team. He didn't need to bother dealing with the port authorities, as the pilot should have no problem dealing with such things.

<< Once we drop planet side, only me and Dahar will be going in. Keep this vessel warmed up and ready to go. We may need some arial support, as the situation is not fully known. Keep the comm channel opened. Stick to rouge ops frequencies and procedures. >>

With that, Kirlocca gave Dahar a nod as that was all that was needed. The two would do their best to respond to what they could. Under normal circumstances, he would have called in the Jedi Order to at least let them know what he was doing and where he was at. Either way, the galaxy would soon know that Kirlocca was present on Corellia.

A small group of CoreSec forces arrived over Corellia and began their descent to Coronet City.

Inside one of the ships, Cas was briefing the other operatives. "Our information tells us that Master Geki is extremely powerful and quite unpredictable. Many people call him mad. Our primary goal is to protect the civilians. Our secondary goal is to get out of this alive. To that end, we should avoid engaging Geki in combat if at all possible."

The ship stopped at the safe house mentioned by Fett, and Cas paused his briefing and hopped out. Striding up, he punched in the security codes and was granted access to the house. He stepped inside, and the door slid shut behind him. Inside, all was quiet and cool. The place had that silence of neglect about it; clearly, no one had been here in a while. But the Arkanian wasn't here to admire the place. He moved quickly, following Fett's directions, and found the two ysalamiri. Bundling them into the nutrient cages, he slung one on his back and hoisted the other one in his arms.

Once outside again, he sealed the place back up and reboarded the vessel, which immediately headed towards the hospital. Cas set down the nutrient cage. "Take this ysalamiri, Lieutenant Cassandra. If we do have to engage Geki, these will be invaluable. Inspector, stick close to either myself or the lieutenant."

They set down not far from the hospital. Cas pulled out his blaster. "Alright, let's scope this place out." He disembarked and faced the hospital.

casgraffiti.jpg

Corellia. Coronet city. The home of the anti-crime gangs and police forces.

Sheog smiled, the madness of his mind swirling like an Alabami Tornado. He shrugged his enormous shoulders as he placed a long overcoat over his bulk, sapphire with bright golden buttons. Upon his enormous, grimy head, he placed an overlarge tricorne hat, finishing the grandiose uniform, one which he had seen displayed at the memoriam to the great Hapean Spice Party, (Where the Hapean people had shrugged off their tributary taxes to the Pirates of Belador, by dumping their entire shipment ((Around several hundred tones) of spice into the Pelkrast harbor. Needless to say, the entire community was burned to the ground by the more than pissed pirates, but the more lasting damage was caused by the caustic spice the Hapeans decided to dump in the harbor. It contaminated the entire harbor, killed all the fish, and polluted the nearby ocean. What a wonderful way to put it to the government, by killing all your fish.), and Sheog had enjoyed the uniform very much.

To complete the uniform, Sheog placed a large, rounded piece of hardened glass over his right eye, attached to a golden chain, which people normally called a monocle. He nodded to the Soldier Diplomat Gren, and then made his way to the boarding ramp. The Demented Madness settled down beside another craft, which intense scans showed to be Corsec in origin, and was crawling with agents. The hospital could be seen at a distance, looming over the city, its 15 stories dwarfing the smaller structures surrounding it.

As the landing ramp lowered, Sheog pushed himself out, the blue overcoat swirling in the air fans that the technicians had installed to make such landings look more epic. He placed a fistful of white worms into his massive gullet and observed a man climb from the other craft with a blaster in hand. Sheog reached out with the force to send a friendly greeting, but felt himself repulsed by an invisible barrier. He focused upon the energies of the living force, and narrowed his crimson eyes at the Corsec agents that stood before him. There was a distinct absence of the force. Sheog raised an eyebrow and considered annihilating the agents where they stood for such a sin, to eliminate the world of the living force, both dark and light, but decided it would not be polite. Instead, he called out in Huttese, his voice booming across the square.

<

With a smile, Grace opened the airlock, which faced away from the agents, and hopped out, hopefully followed by Lockjaw. She pointed to the hospital looming in the distance, its spire jutting out of the skyline, blocking out the setting sun. She turned to the barabel, placed a headset on over her brown locks of hair, and threw the barabel an earpiece and camera. She spoke into the microphone.

"Testing! Testing! Anywho, in a few minutes, Master Sheog will set about his plan, and at that time you shall set out towards the hospital. Wherever they attack, you will go on the opposite side, that way they can draw the enemy's fire away from your training. When and if you make it to the top, light off a flare, and we'll be there to pick you up. Know this, When you light off that flare, Geki's forces should become aware of your movements. Be prepared to fight."

OvQX5BE.png

King Kheldar vos Correlli said:
Sheog, I have to ask, overkill much?

Placing the flare with the rest of his equipment, Lockjaw saw that all he had for this training session were climbing spears, some rope, his personal throwing knives, and a very dirty and greasy set armor that currently adorned his body. Not a whole lot for what could be a life threatening situation, but Lockjaw was confident that his master had given him all of the essentials. Looking out towards the hospital looming in the distance Lockjaw tried to examine as much as he could about the surrounding environment. After a moment, Gonzo turned back to Grace,

”œSo when you say be prepared to fight what exactly should I be expecting, and when I set off that flare how long am I going to have to wait on top of the hospital”

gozon.png

(And then their was a bumrush...)

As the hatch lowered and Sheog descended Gren shrugged on the last of his combat equipment. Moving to follow the Hutt down the ramp the Shadow Sentinel Leader halted at the ramp and turned to Grace and Gonzo. With a wry grin, amplified by the anticipation of a coming battle. Even if it was to be a battle on a far smaller scale than any he had fought in before.

"Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best Gonzo. We will come for you."

Turning back he descended onto the lush world of Corellia... Not that Coronet City was particularly lush but the planet itself was fairly temperate. The first thing he noticed was an unmarked shuttle with half a dozen Shadow Sentinel Opos gathered around a small holoprojector doing recon on the structure. Of this lot Gren only recognised one of them. Colan. The others were new recruits probably. By the looks of them gathered from the Stormtrooper Blackhats. Nodding to Colan he moved to Sheog's side.

Looking to the Hospital he spent brief moments assessing the situation. Local authorities had sealed off the hospital and were it seemed attempting to contain the media who were happily snapping shots of about fifteen corpses in various poses of agony arrayed around the facility. He frowned. This was exactly the sort of thing he'd been appointed to stop. Time to get to work.

Even as the Sith addressed a an assemblage of CoreSec agents. Looking to them Gren froze. Cas? But he'd died... Hadn't he? He had. Gren had seen it himself. Had ordered the corpse to be transferred back to Coruscant with the remains of the other CoreSec agent and a military pension paid to his family. Had they cloned him? It must be! Unless his son looked amazingly like he did.

Checking his wristlink he growled in annoyance as the situation updates came from Colan. Looks like they were wrong. Reports indicated anywhere between ten and twenty individuals inside the Hopsital. The Marauders typically worked in a group of four or five. Nevermatter he would have to go after them once he had finished up this mess. Another note though was the perpetrator of this attack. Sith Master Geki. An old name Gren knew all too well. Though it would give Gren the chance to make his recruitment offer if CoreSec didn't get in the way first.

"Well hullo Agent Holloway. Good to see you again old bean. And who's your friend."

He grinned rather cheekily at the female officer with Cas. If only to keep up appearances before turning his attention back to Holloway. Even as he did so a clumping noise sounded behind him and a metallic hand slapped him across the back of the head. Quite painfully too.

"Well hullo to you too Mother. I see you're as cheerful as ever. Clinga good?"

His answer was an electronic fart. Bloody AI.

sigyh.jpg

Sheog glanced at the Soldier Diplomat as he strode past him, and addressed the Gonzo and Grace, even though they were on the complete opposite side of the landed craft. The Hutt smiled to himself, and watched the man then address the cops as if he knew some of them, which was interesting to say the least. With a whirl of his elaborate costume, he snapped his chubby fingers and one of the serving droids came running up, its metallic arms overflowing with brightly colored pamphlets. Taking them all in one of his gigantic his arms, he adjusted his monocle and turned to the gathered forces.

<>

With a bow, he swept the tricorne hat from his grimy head and saluted them all. As he turned his massive girth towards the looming hospital, another droid filled his side-bag with brown-bound books. With a large smile adorning his greasy face, the massive Hutt made sure all his weapons were secure underneath the navy overcoat and dress shirt. A few of the pamphlets scattered off in the wind as they were blown out of Sheog's grip, one hitting Gren in the face.

He made the approach swiftly for a Hutt, his maddened mind concentrating on his gluttonous connection to the force, hoping to feel any threats before they were to hit his massive, blubbery frame. Sheog glared up at the shadow of the Hospital, as it loomed ever closer, the coolness of the evening breeze adding a creeping chill to his skin. In retaliation to the creepy vibe, he began to project an emotion of goodwill. As stealthily as a Hutt could manage, he approached the great doors to the building, and tapped on the intercom system. As he spoke, he pressed a pamphlet to the tinted window-glass.

<

The oversized pamphlet was hopefully readable to those on the other side of the darkened glass. Within the Force Sheog began to project a single word: Ally.

The pamphlet would read as follows.

GREETINGS FROM THE CHURCH OF JEBBOLA THE GREAT OF PRESENT-DAY SAINTS:

First, I think you should know our values as followers of Jebbola the Great, goddess of the Hutts, Nikto, Vodran, Klatooinians, Evocii, and T'landa Til. Here at the Church of Jebbolla the Great of Present-Day Saints, Our faith in the constant devouring of food influences nearly every aspect of our lives. Beyond simply believing in Jebbola's ancient prophesies, we try to bring her teachings to life at home, at work and in our communities. Here are a few of the cultural priorities embraced by members of the Church around the galaxy.

Strengthening Families

The happiest marriages and families are those grounded on the principles Jebbolla taught: selfishness, gluttony and desire.

Service to Ourselves

Jebbolla spent Her life taking from others. Following her example brings the most lasting kind of happiness: material wealth

Mission Work

We search for every opportunity we can to proclaim Jebbolla's prophesies throughout the galaxy and bless the lives of her followers. The missionaries are paid a high premium for each vict- I mean follower they bring into the fold. Treat them with respect, or they might eat you.

Learning

Education empowers us to take better advantage people and helps us more effectively contribute to ourselves. Remember, a sucker is born every two seconds, so learn the tools of the trade; become a lawyer or stockbroker!

Freedom to Choose

As the followers of Jebbolla we are free to choose how our future unfolds. Every step toward her ways gives us even greater wealth, which we can buy anything, even senate seats!

Humanitarian Aid

Caring for the homeless, the hungry and the destitute is not one of our ideals. We work together to take advantage of the dregs of society, and better our own lives. Let them die in their poorhouses. There we can use them as almost slave labor.

Good Citizenship

Is NOT important. Not getting caught is also important. Making others become good citizen makes our galaxy an easier place to con. Even our smallest cons can have a large impact.

Grace smiled at the nervous Barabel and patted his arm. She tapped her comm several times nodded sadly, and spoke to Gonzo.

"You should expect minor resistance. Not to worry. Time to get a move on. Good luck, Lockjaw. May the force be with you!"

She nodded again and stepped back inside The Demented Madness, where she strode to the main computer bank and began monitoring the situation.

OvQX5BE.png

Kirlocca was a littler shocked upon arriving at the outskirts of the hospital in Coronet City, only to find that CorSec and some other teams have begun to setup their own perimeter. While it wasn't something he would argue against, as most situations, the local police waited upon the Jedi to do something instead. He was actually grateful to not have to deal with setting something up himself. Carefully making his way towards what must have been the mobile command area, Kirlocca made his presence known.

<< What's the situation. >>

There wasn't a need to introduce himself, as Kirlocca was a well known Jedi Master throughout the galaxy. Hell, most who have had any experience within the war of Jedi and Sith and the Empire and Rebellion would know him very well, as he did lead numerous missions. Dahar on the other hand might not be as well known, but his introduction could come later when it was actually important to say such things.

Strange, here they all were, gathered like mice around a block of cheese. Albeit, the cheese was a hutt's ship, The Demented madness. And from what he could see from the outside, it was pimped out! A low whistle escaped his blue lips. The transmission centre looked great as well. Perfect place to meet.

He gestured to those gathered about, The Jedi, And the rest of CoreSec, "We need to form a plan! Not just rush in like idiots to be gunned down by maniacal sith. We need a plan!" He walked over to the boarding ramp of the friendly ship and boarded.

"We need to hold the line! There should be a holographic map of the hospital available, then we can plan things out! Sound good? I will act as overwatch, but first, let us gather to plan, you too master Jedi!" The agents under his command entered after him. Bowing politely to Grace, Bradley made his intentions known. And perhaps, this ship could act as a mobile firing station....That would be a story to tell the kids.

(My bad Sheog)

With a half strangled yelp of surprise Gren peeled the flyer off his face giving it a glance over. He then failed miserably at suppressing the snort of mirth at its content. That is exactly like Sheog. He thought to himself as one of the CoreSec agents trundled past him... Straight into The Demented Madness. Gren stared. What is it about that ship that just invites people to wander up into it?

Gren's voice rang out,

"Oi mate. CoreSec or no. You don't go wandering into someone else's ship without their permission. You want a holographic display, my chaps have one set up over here."

He gestured with a thumb to where six of his Shadow Sentinels, an organisation still unknown to anyone bar the very few located at the top of the foodchain and people Gren had told personally, were located already viewing holomaps of the facility and initial recon, just as they had been when he arrived.

Moving over to them he glanced at the holomap. Having spent most of the flight over either prepping his kit or conducting recon via reports sent in by IntCell he already was fairly familiar with the layout. Hospitals weren't the easiest place's to have a firefight in. They were generally tight little corridors with rooms everywhere. On the Offender's side was lots of possible entrances. On the Defender's side was a labyrinth that made any MOUT veteran cringe. Plus hostages they would have to rescue. Thankfully Gren could happily leave that to the local Security groups. His people were here to kill the bad guys. Nothing more.

"What have we got Col?"

"You saw the initial reports boss. Bout twenty reds with a hospital full of hostages and one very powerful Sith at the helm. Heh been a while since Tatooine and Mechis hasn't it?"

"Not long enough though I should probably thank him for the Nanites... Even if re-purposing them nearly killed me. Plan?"

"Well we have to take the Jedi, the Sith and CoreSec into account but our plan was to slash the joint then send in two teams. One fast roped to the roof from the Twin Blade the other striking through the connected sewer system underneath the facility. They left about five minutes ago. Soon as you landed. Should come up in the West Ward Staff Area which we suspect is relatively uninhabited considering its deep enough within the facility that it has no tactical purpose unless Geki spent a great deal of time doing recon... That being said he is Sith so unless we cover them he'll probably feel them approaching. That is where our friends can come into play."

"I'll talk to them. I don't want to spend even longer standing around planning but we probably shouldn't act without their input. If this furballs CoreSec will probably try to come after us with the hammer and nail."

sigyh.jpg

Cas was pleased to see Gren again. He hadn't expected the human to be here, but considering what he had seen during their bounty hunt together, the man and his team were a valuable asset.

He reserved judgment on the Hutt. It was strange enough to see one actually out on the field like this--most Hutts liked to remain behind the scenes and send cronies and thugs to work for them. But this one seemed gleeful. His understanding of Huttese was poor, but he understood the gist of what Sheog was saying.

He didn't really have time to marvel at the Hutt's strange actions, for a Wookiee had joined the party who looked vaguely familiar. After a moment, Cas recognized him. The great Jedi Master Kirlocca. He gave an inward sigh of relief. If anyone was capable of engaging Master Geki, it was Master Kirlocca. "It's good to see you, Master Kirlocca." He gave the Wookiee Jedi a run-down of the situation.

He finished just as Gren was calling Bradly back out of the Hutt's ship. Cas shook his head. Bradly was showing how green he was. "Don't make assumptions, Inspector," he called. Then he strode over to Gren's holomap, where the rest of his men, plus Gren's men were standing.

"Master Jedi, what do you think is the best course of action?" Cas had been in many situations like this before, though never involving a Sith Master. "If this was a normal killer, I would say we send a team to rush the place and get to him as quickly as possible, while we have a team of snipers covering the exits. But perhaps you and your...padawan?" he was unfamiliar with the word, having only ever read it, "have a better idea of how to approach this particular situation?" He glanced around the group. "I think we all agree that the most important thing is to get the civilians inside to safety."

casgraffiti.jpg

Gonzo was beginning to regret asking, what kind of resistance he could possibly face while climbing the hospital, because the only answers he got were ”œprepare for the worst” and ”œexpect minor resistance”, both were completely useless to him and only told him that nobody really knew what was in that hospital.

Just as Gonzo was starting to plan out his route that would keep him out of sight, he notices Master Sheog either sprinting, slithering, or perhaps sliming, his way to the hospital with a full steam ahead mentality, while carrying and waving around some kind of giant banner.

Seeing this as a good opportunity to travel ahead without drawing to much attention to himself, Lockjaw quickly ran along in the Hutt's wake. After all who would think twice about him with his master lumbering about in front of him wearing that ridiculous outfit and that monocle.

Once at the hospital Lockjaw was surprised that everyone almost magically moved out of the way of his master. His master must have done something with the force to make them all move aside. Stopping for a moment to focus and see if he could detect what his master had done, all he felt was a lot of postive energy floating about.

But there wasn't enough time for him to figure it out entirely as he had to remove himself while everyone was focusing on Sheog, and the lovely little show he was putting on for them. Lockjaw rather subtly removed himself to the far side of the building where there were not any attentive eyes to watch him scale the hospital.

"All right this is it" he thought to himself as he came to the base of the ground floor, "time to prove myself to my master". Lockjaw removed the climbing spears from his pack, he grasped them firmly in each hand and shoved them into the metallic outing of his massive obstacle. "Haha Lockjaw chuckled to himself as he pulled himself up for the first time, "this is going to be easy, I'll be at the top of this in no time"

gozon.png

Kirlocca hesitated, as in his own mind, bull rushing the place may be the best scenario, as Geki would likely kill hostages upon any entry. The problem was, could he commit such an act as a Jedi? There were other ways for sure, but none that would give teams any advantage. With the windows and exits blacked out, all forms of sniping the Sith out was over-ruled. He looked over to see a Hutt, one whom was strong within the Force. He wasn't sure if he would be able to play any role in this situation. Letting out a sigh, he stretched himself to sense what he could within the building. He could make out a general location of all life forms within, including the Dark Side that flowed from Geki.

<< Surprisingly, I think that a flat out rush may be best opted for success in this situation. However, I think that in the interest protecting those within, only I should enter and engage. The rest should pull the hostages out and cover all exits to protect those that we just rescued. >>

Chances were against him in surviving any encounter, but that was what his life was about. Sacrifice. And of all here with the exception of the Hutt, only Kirlocca would know how Geki would fight, as he had to engage him on Coruscant a few months back. That time, Geki had bested him. This time, Kirlocca wouldn't fall for the same tricks. No mind games would be able to prevail. It would be lightsaber against lightsaber.

Gren looked to Kirlocca. He had known of the Jedi for years though to his memory this was the first time he'd met the Jedi though the Wookie was famed throughout the Galaxy for his fighting skills and status as a Jedi. Geki on the other hand Gren knew well. Having survived encounters with the man on two different occasions.

"Look Master Wookiee. Much as I'm going to hate myself for it later I don't think you should attack Geki on your own.. How about I go with you. I know how he operates. I've fought and survived against him twice. If only by pure luck on both occasions. Two is better than one and I needs must have words with Geki anyway."

The first time Geki hadn't really bee interested in killing him. He'd just had nanites flood his body and immobilise him before biting his nose off and chucking him into a speeder. Then Gren had only been a Captain and Geki the Leader of an organisation called SEED. In reflection Gren was the stronger for it, as he'd managed to re-purpose those nanites to serve him. The second time in a battle over Mechis III the Arach-Tar had struck the duelling Imperial and Republic fleets. He had been fighting Geki in a hangar bay when the attack came. Shoulder fractured he had been desperately defending himself when the Destruction of Corellia... This very planet in fact swept over them both. The next few minutes had been hazy but it ended with Gren alone in the hangar, barely remembering his own name and desperately trying to escape the Arach'Tar. He certainly did have words he needed to say to Geki.

"My recommendation is a three-pronged assault. I have a team moving through the sewers and a team ready to drop on the roof. I recommend the rest of us make tactical entries through the ground level... Once Sheog has a time to pull off his plan."

sigyh.jpg

Master Geki, CoreSec have arrived.

"Excellent!" said Geki out loud for no apparent reason, startling and frightening several already fairly scared hostages nearby.

Geki stalked through the hospital corridors, nodding and smiling amiably to the terrified hostages as he walked past them.

"Pardon me, but do you know where the children's ward is?" he asked pleasantly to one gibbering woman. He waited for thirty seconds or so, polite expectation on his masked, scarred face, before sighing and rolling his eyes.

"This is why you people are always getting butchered and mutilated," he remarked irritably, dismissing the woman and walking past her. "Manners cost nothing, you know. Ah, here we are," he said, spotting the sign. "You there," he said to a nearby acolyte. "Do you have the packages?"

"Yes, Master Geki."

"Excellent. Do be a chap and set them up in the locations we specified. I'm going to have a chat with the little ones."

Geki walked into the children's ward, all gaudy colours and perky cartoon gundarks, and beamed genially at the besmocked children.

"Hello, boys and girls!" he said cheerfully. The air took on a glittering, slightly metallic sheen. "Shall we play a game?"

Geki1.jpg

Ares had been listening to them talk, and had been quiet the whole trip, but now chose to speak as he walked closer to the supposed leaders, unclipping his lightsabers from his armor. He was fully encased in his armor and his Force mask was activated, hiding his presence for the time being. His voice boomed out through the vocalizer, similar to how Vader's had years ago.

"I don't trust either one of you frankly, but I'm still here to protect Sith interests. If it is one of our order, he isn't acting on instructions from the Dark Lord, and I've been given authorization to terminate on sight. That being the case, I'm going to be wherever the action is, whoever decides to go in directly. I'm not interested in hostages, they're probably already dead as a foregone conclusion. In fact, I'm surprised you're not just calling in a tactical strike on the facility as it is."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Grace glanced warily to the Coresec agent as he entered The Demented Madnes, unannounced and uninvited. Her yellow eyes widened even further as a whole boarding party of Corsec agents followed their commander into the great craft. She tapped her comm unit twice over, and selected a transmission signal to send to her slimy master, the Master and Commander of the feasting craft. Speaking quietly, she whispered into the comm, voicing her concerns, away from prying eyes and ears.

"Master! A Corsec party has boarded The Demented Madness"

She trailed off as one of Bradly's agents meandered slowly by, examining the equipment.

At the hospital entrance, Sheog's crimson eyes narrowed at the girlish voice coming over the comlink on his broad-buckled belt. Corsec meant to take his ship a prize. Typical bureaucrats, always claiming what was never theirs. His maddened mind clouded with mirth and sadness, both emotions playing an equal part, one signifying his happiness in assisting Corsec, the other his pity on them for their impending deaths. His massive, grimy hand released the colorful flyer, letting it be carried off in the slight wind, and dug his datapad from his cluttered satchel.

Sheog may have been a psychotic, insane, gluttonous pile of filth, but he was a master planner, and now, all the delicious pieces were falling into place. One of the tassels on his overlarge tricorne hat fluttered in the wind, along with a still-attached price tag and sales receipt. The tag told that the hat had been bought at an antique store, and its cost had never been paid. How such a hat had been shoplifted was beyond a mere mortal's meager understanding. He rushed into the hospital's lobby and dove, very ninja-like behind the front counter. He sighed and pressed in a command, leaving greasy smears on the datapad's formally sparkling display screen.

The encrypted signal would flow back to The Demented Madness, as fast as signals could travel, but not go back to Grace's screen, but to the surprises jury-rigged around the grandiose, and soon to be destroyed vessel of gluttony. Unblockable. Untracable. The signal would flow like an instantaneous river of communication upon all the dozens and dozens of perfectly set explosive ordinances. In every hold and compartment, from refreshers to the stocked holds and armories, the numerous 50 kilogram stacks of thermal explosives would trigger all at once. (Set up here, here, and here)

In every nook and cranny were set explosives, an over the top security device against such a boarding maneuver, which had now taken place. The entrance ways, were doubly covered, to prevent escape. Every explosive would detonate in one gigantic crescendo, (meaning... all at once) a literal ton of fun, where fun means a tonne of highly refined explosive ordinance, meant for one purpose: not to create an awesome display of pretty, dazzling lights, but to kill everything in a two-block radius. The Demented Madness, would become a gigantic bomb, shattering Corellia's serene nature, wiping the area clean of life. The explosives would fragment the ship into a million pieces of deadly shrapnel, adding to the cause of wonderful death.

The command centre for Corsec, where the Jedi, the Sith, Corsec, and the Shadow Sentinels all stood, stood but mere meters away from The Demented Madness, and would immediately become its victim, second only to Bradly Manning (who was standing in the middle of the fated craft), who would die less than millisecond before the rest of them. The Corsec craft would act like a sounding board, helping to channel the explosion back onto the command center which was located between the two craft, before it would also be obliterated. The entire strike team and the landing pad where they all stood, would be obliterated, incinerated, exploded, and annihilated.

The explosion would be instantaneous and without warning, either through the force or otherwise. Its retribution would be swift and terrible, overcoming any shields or armor the nearby agents could muster or wear. The buildings in a one-block radius would be shattered, and brought back to their molecular structure, shattered into simple dusts and incinerated even further. Windows miles away would shatter. The hospital would be highly scorched, and those on the fire escapes, trying to get away from Geki, would be scalded and burned.

Everyone in the area would die. A lesson had to be learned: never enter a Hutt's ship without asking permission. It's rather rude.

((KILLSHOT REQUESTED: Cassandra, Gren, Ares, Cas, Wookiee Jedi, Dahar, Bradly Manning, their ysalamiri, strike teams, and several thousand civilians.))

OvQX5BE.png

Kirlocca could sense something through the Force. It was like a tingle effect, one of which Kirlocca had become all too familiar with during his time in the wars past. It was a typical sensation he normally got before a bomb went off, and even his nose could pick up traces of it's material. He had assumed at this point that it came from within the hospital. Now, he was certain of where the danger lay. Speeding up his movements, he first warned Dahar to get cover through the Force. He then reached out paws and grabbed Gren and Cas, both of whom Kirlocca assumed could be allies in the near future, and picked them up off their feet. Making a fast run into a building near them, Kirlocca threw both men to the ground and with unreal speed, he managed to shut the door behind them. Turning around, he placed both paws upon the wall before him and setup a Force bubble to protect them within the walls. He may die from this attempt, but he was sure that both men would survive.

<< Killshot Defense >>

((I can adjust if you don't want me to include you both in my defense.))

*Edited* As I am not sure if the mods will allow for me to edit mine to go along, but if they do, here is the edited one so they can see the difference between the two. *Edited*

Kirlocca could sense something through the Force. It was like a tingle effect, one of which Kirlocca had become all too familiar with during his time in the wars past. It was a typical sensation he normally got before a bomb went off, and even his nose could pick up traces of it's material. He had assumed at this point that it came from within the hospital. Now, he was certain of where the danger lay. However, even now he wasn't sure if it was the Force, or rather just pure instinct from wars pasts. Speeding up his movements, he first warned Dahar to get cover through the Force. He then reached out paws and grabbed Gren and Cas, both of whom Kirlocca assumed could be allies in the near future, and picked them up off their feet. Making a fast run into the shuttle near them, Kirlocca threw both men in as fast as he could, managing to jump in himself as well. Turning around, he lifted both paws before him and setup a Force bubble to protect them within the shuttle. He may die from this attempt, but he was sure that both men would survive.

Edited by Guest

Bradly and his team wandered throughout the ship, it was luscious for sure, very fitting for a glorious hutt. He smiled softly to himself as he looked upon the comm unit. Great display, this would do just right. He felt a deep feeling in his stomach, he winced and yelled back to Grace. "Is it all right if I use your 'fresher?" Upon hearing no response he quickly ran through the ship, dancing from foot to foot.

There it was, Bradley ripped open the door and sat down. Relief. Oh how sweet. His eyes opened and he looked around the darkened refresher unit. He reached a good distance to grab some tissue from the roll upon the wall when he noticed a strange red pallor around the room.

What?

When his hand connected to the roll, he could feel that it was in fact not tissue. And it felt like....what? Plastic explosive? That couldn't be right. He couldn't wipe with that! His glance quickly darted around the room looking for more tissue. How disasterous, stuck in a strange refresher unit, with nothing to.... - And why was there a light on the side of the roll?

His red eyes widened in horror.

Ohhhh I am Groot

<

Cas was just about to agree that a three-pronged approach might be best given the diversity of people and experience levels in this group when the Wookiee Jedi Master standing near him was suddenly a blur of motion. Cas felt himself lifted off his feet, carried into a nearby building, and slammed to the ground inside. There wasn't anything he could do except shout a warning to the others. He had no clue what was happening, but he knew that Jedi could sometimes sense things before they happened. The Jedi's training showed--he was fast even though he had entered the ysalamiri's bubble, and his determination to get them to safety held him focused enough to not even miss a step.

No sooner were they inside than the blast went off. The Arkanian instinctively rolled under a heavy duraplast table, staying back away from the Jedi so that the lizard he was carrying on his back didn't influence the Jedi's connection to the Force. He couldn't worry about what had happened right now; he was focused on staying alive, and hopefully keeping Kirlocca and Gren alive too.

<>

casgraffiti.jpg